PDA

View Full Version : Looking for massage near lavender

skyscrape
01-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Hey Bros, any recommendations for places near lavender? Working near that area?

Please pm me and share if it's discreet. I will up your rept. Thank you

bedokMassage
01-05-2014, 07:49 PM

u can check with directory, couple of shop there

bedokMassage
01-05-2014, 07:50 PM

u can check with directory, couple of shop there.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=spa+lavender&oq=spa+lavender&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3087j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regency-Health-SPA-Pte-Ltd/206991382648643

78MA
10-05-2014, 10:44 AM
L**KY - good, pleasant looking PRC, decent looking, HJ only, clothed autoroam (top only), $50+$50, 24hr, attached bathroom.

F1 road - average looking MILF and PRC PR mix, tried mosha (she completed the job), friend's experienced 20min piano massage only, more for specials, $50+$100(BJ)/$120(FJ), attached bathroom but useless towel.

Beck's wife - worst of the lot, $45/hr, upfront informed 'here specials' at counter, enticed by braless masseur (late 20's), friend's FR - 2min poke, quoted $80 for HJ (nego $60), clothed autoroam (top only), turn over for 2min rough handling, requested for more sensual tug, refused to remove top, complained abt taking too long, complained abt rough autoroaming, in and out within 25min including before and after showers, friend demanded $5 change and left frustrated. Was assigned the receptionist AUNTIE. OMG! Requested change - sigh, slightly better only... Powdered sensual massage 10min, 2min BM, capped BJ 5min ($100), kept asking to use hand instead, sibei sian, done in 30min.

You can get value IMHO at L***KY, at least we feel the massages by X***H*** and L***L*** were quite good and endings ok, just dun expect SYTs. F1, at least completed mosha/massages (20min), looks/bodies ok, service attitude passable. P*** is the worst lot, pls burn your money here to better appreciate decent outlets in future. We were flabbergasted how this place survive! We agreed to rtm for $50 each. They pay us.