PDA

View Full Version : Along wong ah fook

MrLES
29-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Went jb today n was approach by a OKT with alot of gems... In rush of time so unable to try out his WL. Went up to view those WL n spotted few CFM gems... No time to try, so only save OKT number. View to believe. Haha. Went up to 3 diff place by 1 OKT. Simply every place i got abt 2-3 that i wanna bonk... See this coming labour day got any samster wanna go try out with me??? Pls pm me for contact if u guys wanna try out before me. Prefer samster to help me with alittle upz point. Thanks

Koviar
29-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Those usually stand along the staircase and tout for customer.

MrLES
29-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Those usually stand along the staircase and tout for customer.

Nope... He got toooo many girls for u to view liao. Not those staircase girls or LB. I will go try out this coming holiday n post fr if no samster wanna tag along.

ImLong
30-04-2014, 02:19 AM
hmm... old thread... somehow for now, around that area still have "young" sweat? thought now all are "old" milk or agua :rolleyes:

MrLES
30-04-2014, 11:48 AM
hmm... old thread... somehow for now, around that area still have "young" sweat? thought now all are "old" milk or agua :rolleyes:

Just wanna share nia. If u think dun have then i just share with those who need ctc. I saw them. Hahahaha. Those who pm, ctc sent.

ShadowRiders
01-05-2014, 12:42 AM

How long you never visit JB already? :)

There has been an influx of FLs into JB that it is become same like lorong 10/12/14/talma of Singapore Geylang. Late late night you will see them coming out to parade along the street. Sometimes they take cover in the nearby buildings while their pimps "walk" the street to canvass for them. There is indo/pinay/viets/prc/thai/india depending on which part of the street as they have their own areas.

TinToy
04-05-2014, 09:34 PM
How long you never visit JB already? :)

There has been an influx of FLs into JB that it is become same like lorong 10/12/14/talma of Singapore Geylang. Late late night you will see them coming out to parade along the street. Sometimes they take cover in the nearby buildings while their pimps "walk" the street to canvass for them. There is indo/pinay/viets/prc/thai/india depending on which part of the street as they have their own areas.

Yes indeed true. Many of them in johor now.

ruzhyo
05-05-2014, 07:19 PM
I drove pass last night and notice a few street walkers but no time to stop for a better look. Any idea what's the market price? Rooms?