PDA

View Full Version : Why Gay Loong continues to piss off Sinkies with little regard for the next GE

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-04-2014, 06:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I was looking back at the recent Gay Loong and PAP responses to the various issues that have come up. Issues such as the Filipino national day celebrations in the Orchard area, have resulted in gay Loong scolding us for being xenophobic. Others events like The Little India riots have seen him blindly defending the police and saying they were using restraint, when the COI was critical of their response. He strikes me as a ruler that does not seem to be too worried that the next GE must be held within 2 years in 2016. He acts like the close shave he had in the last election is no big deal. He seems to be hell bend on antagonizing more of the population and even alienating them with his actions and that of the PAP.

I wondered why this would be the case. A few scraps like the pioneer generation package will not placate Singaporeans. I than realized there was a wild card on the table and that Gay Loong and the PAP plans to use it strenuously. This wild card is the impending death of his Father, the Great Satan, the enslaver of Singapore, the Pillager of Savings Funds, the Abuser of Authority, etc. and many other exalted title.

Old Goat will die soon, based on his recent pictures. Once he is dead, you can bet the PAP will ride a wave of sympathy and quickly call an early election to leverage the death of the Dictator, and Dear Leader. When you see stupid sinkies flocking to the Istana and lining up in the heat to give respect to Gecko who never did a damn thing for them, you can pragmatically hear the cries and lamentations of the stupid masses upon his death. The PAP controlled media can be counted on to mount a death watch and whip up the feelings and create mass hysteria over this, and you can count on 24/7 tributes and praise heaped ad nauseam on the dead corpse. They think that they can easily win after the death of the Old Man, that is why they are not afraid and are not addressing many of the issues. They are counting on his death to deliver them one more election victory from the grave.

DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THIS. The PAP is still going to be the same or worse if they are returned to power. Lee Con You has already made tons of money off our backs for his himself and his family. Do not be fooled by the hype. And tell everyone to moderate their reactions and think logically and to vote with the proper prospective. Do not feel sympathy for this piece of shit. He was good to Singapore once, but he has lost his path long ago and he is not the Lee Kuan Yew of old. He is just a corrupt despot now.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?180477-Why-Gay-Loong-continues-to-piss-off-Sinkies-with-little-regard-for-the-next-GE&goto=newpost).