PDA

View Full Version : Who minus my points and rep power?

ric33
04-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Jus realised that my pts dropped by 2 and rep power alos dropped by 2?? Dunnno who did it and why? :confused:

I never zap people and kena these? Is it those who pm me to ask for numbers and I did not give them? The truth is, I also dunt have their new nos........ :(

Any brudders care to enlightened me? If my fault, I gladly accept..but all along me jus cruised around and enjoy all the stuff here and jus contribute once in a while....like that also kena?!?!?

Fishcer
04-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Brother. Power is back! Cheers :D
Zap can be anything. Avatar , posting or nick or anything.
Just relax. :cool:

Rof|maoxz
04-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Jus realised that my pts dropped by 2 and rep power alos dropped by 2?? Dunnno who did it and why? :confused:

I never zap people and kena these? Is it those who pm me to ask for numbers and I did not give them? The truth is, I also dunt have their new nos........ :(

Any brudders care to enlightened me? If my fault, I gladly accept..but all along me jus cruised around and enjoy all the stuff here and jus contribute once in a while....like that also kena?!?!?

I have looked thru' your post. Nothing that render you a deduction. I will up you on thursday as a good gesture.

waypastprime
04-10-2005, 03:28 PM

By posting a new thread and making a public outcry out of it might have an adverse effect on your points.

naemlo
04-10-2005, 03:41 PM

Move on.... dun bother abt it.

ric33
04-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Thank you all brudders & 'lao jiaos' who commented (+vely pr -vely). The points aint matter to me, and am not trying to ask for points....just curious as to post nothing harmful also kena???? Anyway, jus wanna know how it works.

though I joined quite sometime, I didnt even know how to zap or up ppl until just now Bro Fishcer enlightened me. Thanks.

Jus cruising in this forum to enjoy, see-see and share if any.

Thanks all of you.

foolish_
04-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Thank you all brudders & 'lao jiaos' who commented (+vely pr -vely). The points aint matter to me, and am not trying to ask for points....just curious as to post nothing harmful also kena???? Anyway, jus wanna know how it works..............

Thanks all of you.
Ppl get zapped for many reasons. Some deserve it, others don't. Just move on by contributing more to SBF and in time, others will just add to your pts. If you really cannot tahan and really want to know why u were zapped, PM BOSS and he might reveal who that person is. U can then PM that person and seek clarification. If I were u, I will just heck care and move on.

Go on. Post something good and I will add to you. :)

jackylee
04-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Why once in a while will have such threads one.. just start one say "i kena zapped.. i want points" can liao mah :rolleyes:

Anyway.. up u 4.. song? :D

Randi_Candi
04-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Brother. Power is back! Cheers
Brudda Fischer, long time no c eh? :D
Zap can also b bcos i know who u r n dun like u, so zap lor

foolish_
04-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Anyway.. up u 4.. song? :D
Wah so easy can get pts 1 ah? I also want leh. Quick make me 'song' also....keke :D

Randi_Candi
04-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Wah so easy can get pts 1 ah? I also want leh. Quick make me 'song' also....keke :D
1 2 "song" v easy, either some1 bends down or u bend down, wat do u prefer? :p

ahpaul25
04-10-2005, 06:27 PM

Ok lah.....i up u later lor....make u 'song' bo....hehe....rem to up me back leh...hehehe :D

PegasusBoy
04-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Brother. Power is back! Cheers
I got zapped and the comment is that my avatar too small :confused: Any senior samsters here can tell me izzit a crime?

Randi_Candi
04-10-2005, 06:30 PM
I got zapped and the comment is that my avatar too small :confused: Any senior samsters here can tell me izzit a crime?
Its not a crime, crime will land u behind bars......its jus personal opinion
Mayb ur zapper has a 14" moniter n had a had time trying 2 c ur hooves?? :p

foolish_
04-10-2005, 06:31 PM
1 2 "song" v easy, either some1 bends down or u bend down, wat do u prefer?
Like dat 'song' meh? No wonder u and Ah Way everyday so 'song'. U 2 alternate bending down ah? :D
Ok lah.....i up u later lor....make u 'song' bo....hehe....rem to up me back leh...hehehe
Thank u, thank u. Wah how come suddenly so many ppl want to make me 'song' ah? :D

Randi_Candi
04-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Like dat 'song' meh? No wonder u and Ah Way everyday so 'song'. U 2 alternate bending down ah?

Thank u, thank u. Wah how come suddenly so many ppl want to make me 'song' ah? :D
Oi! u recently re-surfaced?
Me going for a quick drink.......u 2nite free?? I sms u details

Btw.....tat see saw is WPP n DNAT on 1 side each, it aint me! :p

jackylee
04-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Cannot!!

I everyday only can make people song once.. :(

King Durian
04-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Jus realised that my pts dropped by 2
King Durian come help u with one pts :D

jackylee
04-10-2005, 06:44 PM
King Durian come help u with one pts :D
I dont want points.. i want durian can? D24 and XO de :D

sg_boytoy
04-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Mayb ur zapper has a 14" moniter n had a had time trying 2 c ur hooves??

Wah lao eh~ Bro Randi_Candi, that's the most funny response I read today :D , too bad I upped you before liao, if not will make you "song" as well, ha ha ha :D

benghwee
04-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Thank you all brudders & 'lao jiaos' who commented (+vely pr -vely). The points aint matter to me, and am not trying to ask for points....just curious as to post nothing harmful also kena???? Anyway, jus wanna know how it works.

though I joined quite sometime, I didnt even know how to zap or up ppl until just now Bro Fishcer enlightened me. Thanks.

Jus cruising in this forum to enjoy, see-see and share if any.

Thanks all of you.

If not concern about points then why start a topic just to question it?
That bring you a couple of points down from me.

machoman
04-10-2005, 08:27 PM
The points aint matter to me, and am not trying to ask for points....

I didn't zap you but I have the same question as bro benghwee in the above post #21... why did you start a thread asking why you kenna zapped if points do not matter to you? :confused:

jackylee
05-10-2005, 03:19 AM
Wah.. tio zapped 7 by sam for giving points.... sian tio :(

jackylee
05-10-2005, 03:48 AM
Altogether kena zapped 3 times by Sam before liao.. 21 apples gone :o

faithevans
05-10-2005, 04:05 AM
in cyberspace where people's impression of you can only be established by what you type..this happens la...what's most important is...carry on enjoying...and sharing..

jackylee
05-10-2005, 04:11 AM
in cyberspace where people's impression of you can only be established by what you type..this happens la...what's most important is...carry on enjoying...and sharing..
To me points no meaning.. you can't get free fucks. But in this forum whereby people "look" at you by your points.. it's certain to some use.

I'm not complaning lah.. just felt so guilty kena zap by Sam 3 times.. machiam i did something bad :o

foolish_
05-10-2005, 06:26 AM
Why once in a while will have such threads one.. just start one say "i kena zapped.. i want points" can liao mah
Wah.. tio zapped 7 by sam for giving points.... sian tio
Now u understand why ppl dun ask pts directly right? Will tio zapped one...keke
I'm not complaning lah.. just felt so guilty kena zap by Sam 3 times.. machiam i did something bad
Ya u did something bad. U went to make someone who didn't posted something good 'song' instead of making me 'song'.... :D

Never mind lah bro. With your contributions, u can easily make up those lost pts. Just continue doing what u have been doing but next time don't anyhow make ppl 'song' can liao. :p

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 07:47 AM
your statement is correct if you are talking from a newbie point of view..,
yes they probably "look" at us by the points we have...

but it doesnt apply for the majority(old birds)here.. me for one dont judge people by their points.. I judge them by their postings and contributions here and for those i have meet...their character

there are load of bros here whom i respect even though their points are not high (example bro The_Hustler, benghwee, newyorker88 etc ) ... and if i am to be blunt...there are some high pointers who points i felt is not justisfied...

it is a fair world.. Win some, lose some...and to borrow a quote from boss... what matter most is we win more than we lose at the end of the day...

and just for the record... SAM's points is pant... but that doesnt mean he is least respected than anyone one of us here.. ;)

just my 2 cents...

But in this forum whereby people "look" at you by your points.. it's certain to some use.

PegasusBoy
05-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Mayb ur zapper has a 14" moniter n had a had time trying 2 c ur hooves?? :p
I got deducted again for 7 points, the comments is my avatar too small :confused:

yoho
05-10-2005, 08:56 AM
No wrong if small. Some no have also. At least Pegasusboy one is cute and moving. :p

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Wah lao eh~ Bro Randi_Candi, that's the most funny response I read today, too bad I upped you before liao, if not will make you "song" as well, ha ha ha
Nbzzz.....u go around telling the world u "upped" me goot meh? :p
Anyway u got time go n keep the pegasus flying.....thk he sinking real soon :D

foolish_
05-10-2005, 09:06 AM
but it doesnt apply for the majority(old birds)here.. me for one dont judge people by their points.. I judge them by their postings and contributions here and for those i have meet...their character
Only a FOOL will go around judging others by their rep points....opps :o
it is a fair world.. Win some, lose some...and to borrow a quote from boss... what matter most is we win more than we lose at the end of the day...
Ok, time to stop playing the FOOL liao. Bro, I really beg to differ. It is absolutely not a fair world. It is a world where the rich always get richer. Look at those high rep power bros. They keep getting more points because those low pointers keeps adding to them, hoping to get points in return. As a result, the more points u have = more rep power = more ppl adding to u.

Even in the real world, it is the same. When the economy was down and share prices was down, the rich were the ones who could afford to buy them. When economy rose, so did the share prices. Look who benefitted from it? The rich as usual. :(

Fishcer
05-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Brudda Fischer, long time no c eh?

How to c u when you never call me at all?? keke
Looking at screen and c yr own reflection :p

sg_boytoy
05-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Nbzzz.....u go around telling the world u "upped" me goot meh?
Anyway u got time go n keep the pegasus flying.....thk he sinking real soon

You also "upped" me before mah, so we're even stevens liao, ha ha ha :D

I'm currently on a backlog leh, if got opportunity will try to help out the little flying horse :)

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 09:57 AM
How to c u when you never call me at all?? keke
Looking at screen and c yr own reflection :p
Nbzzz....u supposed 2 jio me kopi then u eelarng? how? my fault again??
Zap u then u know :D

waypastprime
05-10-2005, 09:58 AM
and if i am to be blunt...there are some high pointers who points i felt is not justisfied...

U like that say DNAT good meh? :p I know he BBBJ-ed Boss but how can u be so blunt? :D

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Even in the real world, it is the same. When the economy was down and share prices was down, the rich were the ones who could afford to buy them. When economy rose, so did the share prices. Look who benefitted from it? The rich as usual. :(
Tats true n................reality bites :p

Microsoft
05-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Me going for a quick drink.......u 2nite free?? I sms u details

KNN apor cheong SL, arm mi cheong kopi tiam. U really gd life hor. :p :p

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 10:30 AM
KNN apor cheong SL, arm mi cheong kopi tiam. U really gd life hor. :p
Sorry hor......eh bor was 6c6c for techy stuff
Arm mi......was team building w the dai gors hor.....

btw not kpt, we went pub n clubs :p

Microsoft
05-10-2005, 10:36 AM
btw not kpt, we went pub n clubs

Still kopi tiam wat. Oni thing owner spend more on reno, location and staff nia mah.... :D :D

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Still kopi tiam wat. Oni thing owner spend more on reno, location and staff nia mah.... :D
Oops.....u n ar fool here liao.......even BS too
tis thread is gone, me better scoot :p

machoman
05-10-2005, 11:03 AM
I didn't zap you but I have the same question as bro benghwee in the above post #21... why did you start a thread asking why you kenna zapped if points do not matter to you? :confused:

After I had posted the above comment, I received the below from a coward who tried to zap me but could not cos he had no power!!!

"Who minus my points and... 05-10-2005 03:35 AM fuck your mother why can't start new thread? wish all your family members died. Ha..ha..ha.."

Why curse the family members of others & dare not leave your nick, COWARD??? :mad:

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 11:05 AM
After I had posted the above comment, I received the below from a coward who tried to zap me but could not cos he had no power!!!

"Who minus my points and... 05-10-2005 03:35 AM fuck your mother why can't start new thread? wish all your family members died. Ha..ha..ha.."

Why curse the family members & dare not leave your nick, COWARD???
Yo......v simple......pm SL n find out who tis fella is......then u let us know who the frenly neighbour is.......
:D

naemlo
05-10-2005, 11:07 AM

Get use to these young punks or immature man... I have a few red boxes too without any word...

foolish_
05-10-2005, 11:08 AM

Interesting bro. Check with BOSS leh. I think for such kind of comment, he will reveal the nick. :)

Castrol
05-10-2005, 11:15 AM

?

this is definitely no good la... whoever you are, take it easy...

simiboyfor
05-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Jus realised that my pts dropped by 2 and rep power alos dropped by 2?? Dunnno who did it and why?
Bro dont worry point lah. Just do some contribution like FR or pix. Some bro who appreciate it with up u back.
Yesterday I was 7pts, today 8 pts liao becos i contribute some pix. I will contribute more ... :D

machoman
05-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Yo......v simple......pm SL n find out who tis fella is......then u let us know who the frenly neighbour is.......
:D

Thanks, bro Randi Candi & others who advised me.

Pm Sam as advised & you guys really wanna know the nick of the gutless ball-less COWARD who used vulgarities on my family members?

I introduce... Traalala:....sexwithme
"Page 9 #135 11-09-2005, 12:38 AM
sexwithme
Samster (M) Join Date: Aug 2005

Re: Carina Lau Rape Video --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78
No problems man. By the way i was formerly a motar man too. lol.

Take care & have a great weekend!

Bro Ifc78, im a new samster here so hope u won't mind im new to this forum and sincerely hope that u could spare a little of your time to send me the Carina Lau Rape video at [email protected] . Hope that all big bros here won't zap me if i said anything wrong"

Rof|maoxz
05-10-2005, 12:18 PM

Why curse the family members of others & dare not leave your nick, COWARD??? :mad:

i fuck your mother chee bye already but
u better go lick your mother pussy now - sexwithme

This is what I get before. Another nick to beware is SGfighter. Another asshole. Seems like this pathetic guy is very lonely and hides behind the monitor and PCC away. :cool:

singexpat
05-10-2005, 12:25 PM
aiyo.. how come so violent scold family members one?? :mad:

peace peace to all.. :cool:

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 12:26 PM

This is what I get before. Another nick to beware is SGfighter. Another asshole. Seems like this pathetic guy is very lonely and hides behind the monitor and PCC away. :cool:
Looks like we have alot of snipers here eh?
My ground is always cyber is cyber, not 2 carry it 2 the world
But I do not condone asking after family......not only rude but also lame :mad:

DNAT
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM

This is what I get before. Another nick to beware is SGfighter. Another asshole.

You want me to zap him? :D

spidermel
05-10-2005, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Rof|maoxz]i fuck your mother chee bye already but

Bro Roflmaoxz pls forgive these group of pathetic psychotic boy... As in psychology from the words they say we can understand they miss their mother chee bye... Maybe they haven seen their mother chee bye for a long time and they miss the ba wu? Or maybe their mother got no chee bye? That is why they vent their anger on our mother chee bye.... Coz they jealous our mother got chee bye... Finally that sexwithme and sgfighter boy boy we will try to find back ur mother chee bye dun angry anymore hor :D

Rof|maoxz
05-10-2005, 12:43 PM

Tks~ everyone, inclu ah chek and RC. (Long time no lim kopi liao, paiseh) :o Zap them no point lah. They will reborn later. I was angry, at first but thinking about if they really want to fuck other's mother, I really pity them lor. Because they are also born by them. It's like slapping own's face and mouth. At first I chiak SGfighter sometime back in July. (Post could have deleted due to bad-mouthing. GROO, RKO also kana before) Den this sexwithme was created and both of them have some resemblance in them. sexwithme now -ve pts meh? So fast arh?

Link~
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=958503&postcount=91

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Tks~ everyone, inclu ah chek and RC. (Long time no lim kopi liao, paiseh) :o Zap them no point lah. They will reborn later. I was angry, at first but thinking about if they really want to fuck other's mother, I really pity them lor. Because they are also born by them. It's like slapping own's face and mouth. At first I chiak SGfighter sometime back in July. (Post could have deleted due to bad-mouthing. GROO, RKO also kana before) Den this sexwithme was created and both of them have some resemblance in them. sexwithme now -ve pts meh? So fast arh?

Link~
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=958503&postcount=91
Haha.......ppl hv eyes n fingers.......so the forum's pt sys is self-sustaining n functioning (in a way)
1 more joker was gunned by SL but is already re-born :p

machoman
05-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Haha.......ppl hv eyes n fingers.......so the forum's pt sys is self-sustaining n functioning (in a way)
1 more joker was gunned by SL but is already re-born :p

Bro Randi Candi, I guess you are right.

At first, I wanted to zap him for using vulgarities on my family members. On 2nd thought, it's no use cos that poor gutless ball-less coward is already -1 rep pt & in moderation with only 2 posts since Aug 2005. I suspect that he has reborn under another nick.

View his pathetic post begging for 100 points on 02-10-2005.... apparently nobody responded & that's why he is so pissed off:

02-10-2005, 08:43 PM
sexwithme
Samster (M) Join Date: Aug 2005

Pon Cha Cha HJ Clip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyone want the recently Taiwan Actor Pon Cha Cha HJ clip? I have it but i want 100 rep pts in one day then i post the file here for u to download"

Besides, I have a long queque of guys who have upped me & I am in the process of returning their favour. It would not be fair to them to wait too long for me to do so.

S.L.
05-10-2005, 01:31 PM
The threadstarter seem to have disappear.
Just contribute to the forum, I bet all bros will reward u accordingly.
Trust me. :p

Rof|maoxz
05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
17-09-2005 09:03 AM
i fuck your mother chee bye already but u better go lick
your mother pussy now - sexwithme

Hello mister, you not happy with my TH post say so lah. Wanna fuck ppl's mum for what? You wanna appointment izzit? Please explain before I disagree with you hor.

Posted dtd 02-10-2005, 08:43 PM

Anyone want the recently Taiwan Actor Pon Cha Cha HJ clip? I have it but i want 100 rep pts in one day then i post the file here for u to download :cool:

Those who do not know the whole story might up him. :rolleyes:

foolish_
05-10-2005, 01:45 PM
No point lah uncle. Such ppl will just reborn with another nick and create havoc again. Somemore, your list to 'UP' already so long, what for u make ppl wait right? :D

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:31 PM
bro.

what i meant when i said u win some, u lose some is that.....high points does comes with problems too..
e.g.. i got a few abuse from afew bros here who requested for points when they got zapped by sam. I did not give them the points....how do u expect me to give points when it is not justified..the posts was full of vulgarities..... and the abuse i got was actually from people i have meet before.. this is what i meant when i said life is fair.. u gain some , u lose some.. and i dont mind losing such friends..u might not have high points here... but u probably do not receive the kind of abuse i received here.

The words i used in my eariler reply might not be clear.......but my messages in that post was that no doubt high pointers does get certain goodies, it comes with reverse effect too.....

plus u have been a good soul here.. so u never know... sam might decide to make you a high pointers tomorrow...:D all being said... if given the choice... YES...i WOULD rather have high points.:D

Bro, I really beg to differ. It is absolutely not a fair world. It is a world where the rich always get richer. As a result, the more points u have = more rep power = more ppl adding to u.

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:34 PM
nbz.. mr way dont anyhow say hor... later dnat really think i am saying him... u know la... he is not very smart one..:D

U like that say DNAT good meh? I know he BBBJ-ed Boss but how can u be so blunt? :D

acer3939
05-10-2005, 03:37 PM
i bery long neber got up liao :( all the big guns no 'hill' me even i call pak DNAT he also dont want to answer my call! what to do me only small flyer :p

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:54 PM
alamak bro.. u dont know mah... dnat always like to act blur... di Cong di seow one :D...come to think of it.. my point also never go up never long liao..
now waiting for Dnat to up me points too...:D

i call pak DNAT he also dont want to answer my call!

acer3939
05-10-2005, 04:03 PM
...come to think of it.. my point also never go up never long liao..
now waiting for Dnat to up me points too...:DHa i thought you are the highest flyer in SB liao, Dnat having SM in BTM liao :p

foolish_
05-10-2005, 04:27 PM
e.g.. i got a few abuse from afew bros here who requested for points when they got zapped by sam. I did not give them the points....how do u expect me to give points when it is not justified..the posts was full of vulgarities..... and the abuse i got was actually from people i have meet before..
Wa lau, how come got such 'frens' 1 ah? Must be Uncle D right? Want me to zap him or not? :D
plus u have been a good soul here.. so u never know... sam might decide to make you a high pointers tomorrow...
I doubt so lah. Not unless I do what Uncle D did. :eek:

Microsoft
05-10-2005, 05:59 PM
i call pak DNAT he also dont want to answer my call!

Heard his HP tau filter leow. Anybody rupt pt below 1k wont get connected. :D :p

Pest
05-10-2005, 06:19 PM
out of curiousity....which samster has got the highest rep points and who..?
Who is the current leader in terms of ranking..?
Thanks !!

spidermel
05-10-2005, 06:30 PM
out of curiousity....which samster has got the highest rep points and who..?
Who is the current leader in terms of ranking..?
Thanks !!
So far the highest point i saw here is our immortal Big Sexy aka Tua Sexy Gong :D

Pest
05-10-2005, 06:42 PM
So far the highest point i saw here is our immortal Big Sexy aka Tua Sexy Gong :D
what's he's rep like ?
Another query,sorry....what's in terms of number of posts and rep pts..percentage like ?
who's got the most number of post and how many ?
who's got the most rep pts and how many posts.../

thanks !!! will help me a lot on my research thesis...
``

Rof|maoxz
05-10-2005, 09:24 PM
what's he's rep like ?
Another query,sorry....what's in terms of number of posts and rep pts..percentage like ?
who's got the most number of post and how many ?
who's got the most rep pts and how many posts.../

thanks !!! will help me a lot on my research thesis...
``

Bro Big Sexy. :)

He everyday can zap a newbie into smithereens! :p

rakkard
06-10-2005, 12:54 AM

yeah i really cannot see the hooves on my 12inch screen. can i zap u? :D

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Heard his HP tau filter leow. Anybody rupt pt below 1k wont get connected. :p
Haha.....no wonder lar....... :mad:

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 12:58 AM
yeah i really cannot see the hooves on my 12inch screen. can i zap u? :D
Hang on! u cant zap yet cos u have not gained ur power.......
Need me 2 help u gain pow then u zap him?? :p

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Bro Big Sexy. :)

He everyday can zap a newbie into smithereens!
True but he can only zap 1ce very 1k or 3yrs........machiam sniper.....
SL is diff, 7 red carpet n multi shot aka machine gun.........
:p

naemlo
06-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Hang on! u cant zap yet cos u have not gained ur power.......
Need me 2 help u gain pow then u zap him?? :p

Candy man, u seem very helpful hor..... :D

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Candy man, u seem very helpful hor..... :D
Shh.....i have ulterior motive :p
Walau......pts r free..........u dun use 2day u can up or zap 2 times 2molo?
So long s not a clear cut reborn, or an s-hole out for fun, I m cool
Too bad I "upped" u liao

naemlo
06-10-2005, 01:12 AM
Shh.....i have ulterior motive :p
Walau......pts r free..........u dun use 2day u can up or zap 2 times 2molo?
So long s not a clear cut reborn, or an s-hole out for fun, I m cool
Too bad I "upped" u liao

I know u hav motive.... want to sell more cnady right... just like popiah. :D

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 01:14 AM
I know u hav motive.... want to sell more cnady right... just like popiah.
Huh? My candi not for sale......free 1, be it goot or poison candi :p
Nbzz....u so late no sleep cum n gar chiao me goot meh? :(

naemlo
06-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Huh? My candi not for sale......free 1, be it goot or poison candi :p
Nbzz....u so late no sleep cum n gar chiao me goot meh? :(

Who dare to gar chiao u.... i very goot to u leh....

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Who dare to gar chiao u.... i very goot to u leh....
Haha.....dun b goot 2 me, i v scared..... :p
Jus fin cheonging izit?? u party animal!

naemlo
06-10-2005, 01:21 AM
Haha.....dun b goot 2 me, i v scared..... :p
Jus fin cheonging izit?? u party animal!

I whole night kena cage in the room, play game, msn n sbf... I good boy, how u find the heart to label me party animal. :D

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 01:23 AM
I whole night kena cage in the room, play game, msn n sbf... I good boy, how u find the heart to label me party animal.
Ur life so boring meh?
Me was in sauna, then KTV then makan then GL gai gai........ :p
Goot boi?? wu yar boh?? tats not the Naemlo ohh...... :D

naemlo
06-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Goot boi?? wu yar boh?? tats not the Naemlo ohh...... :D

Peng you, dun spoil my rep openly leh.... :p I was, am n will be a good boy.

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Peng you, dun spoil my rep openly leh.... :p I was, am n will be a good boy.
Yes sir......I m so "bad" 2 smear ur rep
Pls dun zap me wor :D

sexlover
06-10-2005, 02:25 AM
Too bad I "upped" u liao
How about me ? kekeke :D

yy0202
06-10-2005, 02:45 AM
i dun care who up or zapped me, as long as not under moderation will do.... cos the wait of getting to see ur post up n wait for reply is horrible

HubbyNaked
06-10-2005, 08:20 AM
the wait of getting to see ur post up n wait for reply is horrible
Same view on that .

Randi_Candi
06-10-2005, 08:48 AM
How about me ? kekeke :D
U say leh?........ :p

machoman
06-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Click to view the latest post by sexwithme who has been zapped to -14:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1207396#post1207396

Hahaha... what a pervert & loser!!! :D

machoman
07-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Latest update on the sex pervert & loser, sexwithme after only 3 posts in SBF is -22 points!!!

Please view his thread below to see what a sicko he is:

KKHHLOVE
07-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Latest update on the sex pervert & loser, sexwithme after only 3 posts in SBF is -22 points!!!

Ya bro, real sick man. He needs help. Wanted to zap him further but didn't want to waste my time. Think we should ignore him and let him fade away.

VBScripts
07-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Ya bro, real sick man. He needs help. Wanted to zap him further but didn't want to waste my time. Think we should ignore him and let him fade away.

I think I agree with you. Probably he has mental problem....... :)

singexpat
07-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Wanted to zap him further but didn't want to waste my
time. Think we should ignore him and let him fade away.

agreed totally.. might as well use my miserable 1 point to up ppl instead..

PegasusGirl
07-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I got zapped and the comment is that my avatar too small. Any senior samsters here can tell me izzit a crime?
kor kor mai worried liao, ah Kong & papa also come to SBF liao. they will protect u when ppl bully u. eat more & u will become big like me :p

PegasusBoy
07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
kor kor mai worried liao, ah Kong & papa also come to SBF liao. they will protect u when ppl bully u. eat more & u will become big like me :p
Mei Mei, grow at the correct pace ok. Too big the resolution not pretty pretty lor. ;)

singexpat
07-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Mei Mei, grow at the correct pace ok. Too big the resolution not pretty pretty lor.

kor kor mai worried liao, ah Kong & papa also come to SBF liao. they will protect u when ppl bully u. eat more & u will become big like me

waa.. got family members one!!

muz quickly contact my family to join as samsters too... :D

justinng
07-10-2005, 05:57 PM

Bro Machoman, now i know why you so busy liaoz after having read thru the entire thread :p What a pain in the ass he is ..

smokinggun
08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Seriously I feel like provoking our famous "sexwithme"... Just to see how mental he/she/it can get... :D But you guys are right, no point wasting time.

KKHHLOVE
10-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Anyway I think the fella got supporter with him somemore. I kena zap for suggesting to ignore him. Of course, as usual, never leave behind nick and reason why he zap me.

singexpat
10-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Anyway I think the fella got supporter with him somemore. I kena zap for suggesting to ignore him.

relax bro... today monday onli leh.. :D

yanki1
10-10-2005, 12:17 PM

haiz me too...... :cool:

singexpat
10-10-2005, 12:25 PM
haiz me too......

as in kanna zap too?? :D

yanki1
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
as in kanna zap too??

as in using one point to up others
funnie. some peop just like to zap others.

i nev zap anyone yet..... :cool:

chickenzip
10-10-2005, 12:31 PM
i nev zap anyone yet.....

then i poke u from behind u don't zap me huh... :D

singexpat
10-10-2005, 12:33 PM
i nev zap anyone yet.....

so kind hearted.. like me ah?? :D

KKHHLOVE
10-10-2005, 02:05 PM
so kind hearted.. like me ah?? :D
Ya Bro singexpat kindhearted. He replaced my 1 zap point. Thx.

newyorker88
10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
your statement is correct if you are talking from a newbie point of view..,

there are load of bros here whom i respect even though their points are not high (example bro The_Hustler, benghwee, newyorker88 etc ) ... and if i am to be blunt...there are some high pointers who points i felt is not justisfied...

Big Sexy, thanks for your comments. As for me, I kana zap many times before also, and at least 3 times by Big Boss here. It is the things we post that makes us respected here. Points are something, but after being here long enough, you know who are the ones to be respected and who are not to be.

Good DAy

yanki1
10-10-2005, 02:16 PM
then i poke u from behind u don't zap me huh...

u poke me from behind. i will only up u ah, i wun zap u :D

yanki1
10-10-2005, 02:17 PM
so kind hearted.. like me ah??

ya like u... :p

singexpat
10-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Ya Bro singexpat kindhearted. He replaced my 1 zap point. Thx.

got meh?? :rolleyes:

ya like u... .

so when u up me?? :D

machoman
10-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Anyway I think the fella got supporter with him somemore. I kena zap for suggesting to ignore him. Of course, as usual, never leave behind nick and reason why he zap me.

KKHHLOVE, no worries... you kena zap 1 pt but the firers are still aiming at the infamous sexwithme until he is now -32, 10 pts down from my last report. :D

yanki1
10-10-2005, 03:23 PM
so when u up me??

i haven up u meh? i thought i did. ok up u on wed ok? promised another bro to up him tml... :D

singexpat
10-10-2005, 04:30 PM
i haven up u meh? i thought i did. ok up u on wed ok? promised another bro to up him tml...

haha.. jk bro.. u see when u free then up me loh. :D

yanki1
10-10-2005, 04:56 PM
haha.. jk bro.. u see when u free then up me loh.

dun worry bro its time for me to up u also but only one point la dun expect too much..... :D

KKHHLOVE
10-10-2005, 05:13 PM
KKHHLOVE, no worries... you kena zap 1 pt but the firers are still aiming at the infamous sexwithme until he is now -32, 10 pts down from my last report. :D
Whatever lah. Singexpat replaced my 1 pt but somebody, of cos dunno who, came and say "he replaced 1, I removed you 6 points".

yanki1
10-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Whatever lah. Singexpat replaced my 1 pt but somebody, of cos dunno who, came and say "he replaced 1, I removed you 6 points".

i got zap 6 points too, singapat too. bet hes someone who dun need to wait for 24 hours b4 zapping another one... :confused:

KKHHLOVE
10-10-2005, 06:26 PM
i got zap 6 points too, singapat too. bet hes someone who dun need to wait for 24 hours b4 zapping another one... :confused:
Wah leow, so powderful ha ? Bo pian lor. Sorry got you all into trouble kena minus 6 points. :(

yanki1
10-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Wah leow, so powderful ha ? Bo pian lor. Sorry got you all into trouble kena minus 6 points.

nev mind la bo pian lo lan lan