04-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Pamela of Dickson HC. Big boobs ................. :p

any bros here can tell me which HC or TN that provide tits fuck
i love big boobs :)

zyxel01
04-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Look for the thread called big boobs. There are info on gals that provide titts fuck.

Cheers!
zyxel

Samsung Cheong
05-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Yes.
Pamela from Dickson HC.
She has the biggest boobs and they are good for tits fuck.
She can also use her sharp nipples to tickle your ass, it's very stimulating.

Infact, she is game for anything you desire.
Worth trying her services.

analog539
09-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Daisy at legends.
She'll warm you up with a nice AR and then you can pump away between her melons and unload on her tits.
:)
Jim

gangjian
09-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Sally @ Sasha Spa. Soft d-cuppers. She's also known for her superd deep-throat bj. But rather old though. Can go to the thread on Sasha spa for more info.

thengfeng
10-10-2005, 12:02 AM
thanks bros for the info

make a booking with cherry dickson HC on 05/10/05. Went to the recept. pay for i hour session ($45 ) and proceed to the room , took a quick shower. waited for about 5 minutes, than came cherry, looked at her boobs, its big!
she then proceed to massage my back. This lady very friendly and we talked throughout the session.
Later she asked me what kind of service I want? I said I came for BF.
She stripped the top and her g string on.i saw the big boobs cannot tah han oreli. She then proceed to catbath my back and all the way to my legs,later she used her big boobs to rub my back and butt, its feel so nice.Then i turn over to my front, she used her big neh neh rub my face, body and my didi. I got hold of her big neh neh and put it in my mouth like a baby hungry for milk.
She applied oil on her valley and to work on didi, I been thinking of this for quite sometime so it did not take me too long to cum.
Very good service from her

Next target Pamela

Once again thank u bros for the info

LOTR3
10-10-2005, 12:30 AM
thanks bros for the info

make a booking with cherry dickson HC on 05/10/05. Went to the recept. pay for i hour session ($45 ) and proceed to the room , took a quick shower. waited for about 5 minutes, than came cherry, looked at her boobs, its big!
she then proceed to massage my back. This lady very friendly and we talked throughout the session.

hi bro, whats the damage for BF? :D

thengfeng
10-10-2005, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=thengfeng]thanks bros for the info

She stripped the top and her g string on.i saw the big boobs cannot tah han oreli. She then proceed to catbath my back and all the way to my legs,later she used her big boobs to rub my back and butt, its feel so nice.Then i turn over to my front, she used her big neh neh rub my face, body and my didi. I got hold of her big neh neh and put it in my mouth like a baby hungry for milk.
She applied oil on her valley and to work on didi, I been thinking of this for quite sometime so it did not take me too long to cum.

Looks : 6/10

boobs : 38D

massage : 5/10

damage : $45+ $60

RTF : wait till try other big boobs

Next target Pamela

Once again thank u bros for the info

ahkong
18-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Bro this cherry, from dickson a chinese? :confused: I think this Pamela from dickson is a Indian with big boobs.

des4fuck
18-10-2005, 09:26 AM
bro can try sugar tits fuck from dorris HC

Samsung Cheong
18-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Pamela is a fair Indian but with really very big boobs.
But for Sugar, I don't think she provides tits fuck because she only offers HJ and allow you to play & suck her big boobs instead.
Anyway, Sugar is a chines and much younger than Pamela.

Is Cherry young and what is the size of her boobs?
Is hers size D?
I would like to try her since I have tried Pamela.

analog539
18-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Where is dickson?

Mclaren
18-10-2005, 12:36 PM
who else provide tits fuck? i need more complete list of all hcs?

ragnarclaw
18-10-2005, 02:40 PM
wow...tits fuck..never try b4 leh. Must try it one of this days...thanks bros.

chill_absolut
18-10-2005, 05:07 PM

Bro,

Can try Susan from Club SOHO, I have personally try her and she allow tits fuck and BBBJ.. Big Boobs 36D.. good service..

wiley01
22-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Bro,

Can try Susan from Club SOHO, I have personally try her and she allow tits fuck and BBBJ.. Big Boobs 36D.. good service..
Hi Bros. The biggest tits I have encountered in Sg. if from a FL masseuse called "tonigal". She is Indian/Singaporean (she is light colored skin though). I have used her services a few times and each time she is more accomodating. If you email her and ask for a picture, she will send. anyways, her services are inexpensive and does a great massage (uses her huge tits for body massage too). She is not much to look at, but her massage service is very good. I had a great tit fuck from her too. her HP is: 91907560. Give her a call. Note that she only does outcalls so If you dun have place, will need to get temporary room for her to visit. Tell her "john" sent you. and If you like the procedure, let me know bros (u can even up my points for appreciation....LOL). I found this one by accident surfing the old message boards on Yahoo.sg. Best of luck fellow big tittie lovers.

Peter
23-10-2005, 11:37 AM
hey bro, not so nice to post her hp no. here, just tell us to PM or email you for the hp no. can already.

Cheers.

Harcourt
23-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Sally @ Sasha Spa. Soft d-cuppers. She's also known for her superd deep-throat bj. But rather old though. Can go to the thread on Sasha spa for more info.

Can anyone confirm if this Sally from Sasha Spa the same Sally from Dickson and Take 5?

marct
23-10-2005, 10:50 PM
tried this "tonigal" b4...named uma....tits really big...at least a DD but quite old...different from the photo sent....strictly for mature lovers...

her "tantric" massage was what got me interested....thought its something like JG.....but big disappointment....

IMHO ...No rtf

wiley01
24-10-2005, 04:08 PM
tried this "tonigal" b4...named uma....tits really big...at least a DD but quite old...different from the photo sent....strictly for mature lovers...

her "tantric" massage was what got me interested....thought its something like JG.....but big disappointment....

IMHO ...No rtf
sorry Peter about the breach of etiquette with the Phone number, but easy to find, she advertises all over with it.

I wouldn't categorize her massage as Tantric or JG by any means. Just a good Sensual massage to me. She is a bit strange, but warms up after a couple visits.

As I also mentioned, not much to look at, but if you like a good tit fuck, she's got the hardware. Besides, there is no such thing as an ugly woman when the lights are turned off. LOL :cool:

globetrotter
24-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Yes.
Pamela from Dickson HC.
She has the biggest boobs and they are good for tits fuck.

Tried her today.

Small size Punjabi/Portuguese Singaporean (about a size 6 by English measurements). Boobs however are quite big and saggy. Massage is, surprisingly OK.

Opted for full course but at the end switched to breast fuck, which she willingly obliged. Tits are big enough and soft enough for a good breast fuck. She knows how to hold dick in between her two mounds and apply a small amount of body lotion so as to reduce friction. Came on her tits and overflowed to her neck.

For those who fantasize about a breast fuck and want someone to talk dirty to, can try her, but I think I will give her a miss. Reason - no chemistry. Anyway to each his own.

Rating:

Name : Pamela (kept comparing herself with Pamela Anderson)
size: about a 6 (by English measurements)
looks: 4.5 (pale Indian)
Tits: big but saggy (natural)
Pussy: trimmed, but not easily aroused, even after about 10 mins of fingering - I had to then apply lotion
BJ (capped): OK, nothing really to shout about
AR: yes, but only for a few seconds
FJ: OK, but again nothing to shout about
BF (breast fuck): the highlight of the visit
Damage: $45 (for 60 mins) + $100 for full course.

Cheers

Gunblader
25-10-2005, 01:11 PM
I tried tits fuck once. It was SONG!

bluestar8181
21-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah it is damn song man

montynaughty
24-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Can go to Grand HC at Grand Hotel, between Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut.

Ask for Pauline, but I dunno whether now she is still around. Normally fat girls got bigger boobs. If they lose weight, C cup drop to B cup also (like Yvonne of Twin HC).

During massage the front, she automatic pop out her boobs and use it
to tease the cock.

Then HJ,for $50.

I ask for boobs fuck, she obliged. No extra cost but she only remove her top.

Other places charge $80 for boobs fuck.

stephan
25-11-2005, 12:19 AM
u can go Ming Jie at GL. I just tried Shan Shan last week, she offered tits fuck coz she dun provide BJ, so lan lan give a try at $60. overall quite ok..:cool:

BabySpiderman
25-11-2005, 01:28 AM
u can go Ming Jie at GL. I just tried Shan Shan last week, she offered tits fuck coz she dun provide BJ, so lan lan give a try at $60. overall quite ok..:cool:

hmm... i think her (.) (.) abit small for tits fuck leh... :)

stephan
25-11-2005, 02:26 PM
hmm... i think her (.) (.) abit small for tits fuck leh... :)
Yes bro... I agreed with u that her tits is quite small. But surprisingly her tits still able to the job n feeling is great!!! I was wondering......:eek:

Galistan
25-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Just to share my experiences on Titfucks... one of my personal favourite sexperiences..

Current (Still available - at least the last time I went)

Sugar in Dorris HC - She has nice big tits that are perfect for fxxking.. Nice feeling to be engulfed in them while she pumps her tits up and down till you explode between them... I will usually sit on the chair and allow her plenty of room to work. Really friendly girl who provides an ok massage by HC standards too. Has grown a little chubbier the last time I saw her tho, but still ok for me

Past (Retired, sent back home or shifted HCs)

Michelle (Ex-Merlin) - The legendary Michelle who hardly needs any introduction. Pretty with huge boobs. Not the best in TF, but overall the best package in terms of looks, personality and just plain goddamn nice big boobs :D

Elaine (or Elin or something - Ex-Legends 1)

Very pretty girl with nice boobs (cup c) just big enough for a comfortable TF. Well proportioned body too, not fat at all. Wonder what happened to her?

MeiMei (JSP)

PRC lady in JSP Tuina with very big boobs that spill out of her top when I walked past. Lousy massage as expected but TF was good. She will pump u as u lie on the massage bed.. Walked past again recently but she's long gone I think.

That's all I can remember now... still looking around for more. Not easy to find attractive ones with boobs big enuff for TF :(

Doggone!
20-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Just to share an experience I had with Pamela of Dickson today.

Was a bit apprehensive before I met her and most postings on her
mentioned her low on looks but quite ok on her BIG boobs. But was
quite pleasantly surprised that she's quite ok for a Indian. She said
she's Eurasian and not the DARK Indian - of Northern Indian and
Portugueses mix. She tied her hair back today with some sort of African
braids. Look a bit like those big-breasted Bollywood mamas.

Straightaway, I opt for Tits Fuck and BBBJ/CIM and I warn her that
though I crave CIM, mostly very few girls can make me come.
She started with some BM followed by a long BBBJ with AR. The BBBJ
was strong with lots of sliva. She spent a quite a long while and though
she made my rod super hard and solid, I didn't really feel like coming.

After a while, she laid down and ask me to go on top. She squeezed her
2 big melons and asked me to place my rod in between and to start
ramming. The feeling was real nice, her tits was simply super soft.
And guess what? In about 5-10 mins of pumping her tits, I feel like
coming and she suck me dry! Hallelujah! Finally I CIM'ed!!!

After that as there was some time, she gave me a hard massage.
The only minus point was that she can really talk - mostly about how
good her services are and her experience with her customers. If you
can overlooked that, then she's ok. I have no problem with that as
she matched her words with her ACTIONS! :)

Above are just my personal experience and individual taste and
experience can varies. To me, it is worthwhile to give a try.