PDA

View Full Version : I am Going insane

Lancer81
03-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Dear to all the bros here, something terrible happen to me. I had a gf for 1 yr plus, everything was going very smoothly, till I started working. I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her. Her answer was alwats a no no. Telling me that she will never do this type of thing. Until there was a time when I was too busy with my work and also a minor quarrel which lead us to cold war for a week.

It so happen that she was angry, meet a guy frm a website and sex with him. After that, she felt so ashame and admit telling me that she had a ONS. She told me she did it in a moment of folly. I was in rage, I cannot take the truth, my own GF being screwed by a stranger. How can I accept it. I was in a dying state. So we broke up after this. After that, she had another sex session with the guy. Total of 2 times. She says that since cannot slavage already, wat more shall she care doing another time. Another month pass by, I felt that I really love her too much. And she is too honest le. If she dnt love me, why shall she beg me to return instead. Bros here, i really need ur advice. I do admit that I have neglected her. And nw, shes the 1 that deciding if she wanna patch back, nt me. I am willing to accept her

1) Shall I patch back with her?
2) Is there really a moment of folly to do such acts?
3) I have promise her that if I patch back with her, I wil allow her to do whatever she wants including sex, am I abnormal, cause she says scared no freedom.
4)Do sex and love links together for gals?
5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?

weiwei33
03-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Ask yourself do you still love her ? A lot of person can Forgive but not Forget !!! Its like a crack on the glass , u can patch it back but the crack is there .... in future when you two qurreal this will be the leading fire .... If you can accept this fact then go ahead , patch back with her. But deep in your heart you tend not to trust her anymore ....[sometime its like having a time bomb beside you coz you dun noe when it will burst again ... further more you cant use all your time keeping ur eyes on her 24 hrs ... All is about Fate .. if she is yours she will be yours , if not she is not yours even if you do a thousand touching thing she will still left you one day ... Let your heart do the thinking ...good luck :D :D

Lancer81
03-10-2005, 01:45 AM
True bro, I can forgive, but cannot forget, but I just buay gan sim to let go like that, u undrestand my plight

jng1103
03-10-2005, 01:48 AM
speaking from experience, MOVE ON and nvr look back. it wont work if u cant swallow ur own pride having ur woman being screwed TWICE by a stranger. time will heal ur pain and pls be strong.

PM me if u need some words of console :)

jimbo

naemlo
03-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Uncle Agony is here to voice out my 2 cents....

I'll not.... she can do it once, she can do it twice behind u. I'm a MCP on this.

Women control better than men in sex but sometime it is the lust that over control her.

3) I have promise her that if I patch back with her, I wil allow her to do whatever she wants including sex, am I abnormal, cause she says scared no freedom.

Wake up my friend, u r crazy to allow her to have sex with another guy... if u dun mind u can intro her to me. :D

Sex is purely to sextify each other without feeling. We say having sex with WL n not making love with WL.

5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?

a)Go GL find a decent f.
b)Download a Jap AV to pcc

Normal ppl will get furious abt it but u r exceptional......

spidermel
03-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Bro what happen if ur ex have sex with that guy again? Will u forgive her again? Can she give u commitment she will never do it again? Can u forget everything and never bring it up again? Bro if these things happen again u will only hurt urself deeper and deeper... :)

weiwei33
03-10-2005, 02:07 AM
If you are the one that got to screw twice with two different chio bu and tell her now you are leaving her .. I am very sure you wont buay gan sim anymore coz u r the Winner oredi .... :cool: :cool:

asdfghjkl
03-10-2005, 02:10 AM
give her one more chance..

fun4evergood
03-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Just follow your heart and u will know the answer ...... :p

Cheri_Popper
03-10-2005, 09:44 AM
I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her.

To ERR is human, to FORGIVE is Divine!

You have stated that you had always fantasia that your GF have ONS and now it actually happens and you cannot accept the fact. :confused:

Whether to patch up with her or not, its all up to you. If you really loved her and can accept the fact that she had went to bed with another man, you should patch up with her. If not than, move on.

A moment of folly are nothing but excuses. Lust play an important part in it.

orifix
03-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Nowadays can still find virgin? --> Very very difficult.

Can marry non virgin? --> Of course!

Learning that your gf is having an affair with another person while still in a relationship with you, should you consider patching up?
--> NO.

Ask yourself, is there a diff between you knowing your gf not virgin before you guys are together and during you guys are together?
--> Big difference!

We can accept fact that intimacy happens during a relationship and there are bounds to be more than one relaltionship in every person. So we can accept stuff like not virgin.. bla bla.

But if ur gf is having affair when u guys are still together... will develop repercussions and is not healthy for future relation development.

E.g. Whenever quarrels or arguments were to arise, such incident will comes into your mind.. and if u cant control, u will use it against her.

My suggestions is to move on and start a new relationship clean.

singexpat
03-10-2005, 10:01 AM
I have a close friend during study days..

Her bf tht time in army.. tink in some special unit...
n thus, less time to b together...

so she two time him... not once but twice.. n e bf even met up with e 2 guys n had a neogiation talk (tink argue who met e girl first)..

In e end, the bf, dunno stupid or reali luv e girl, still accepts her...
N they r married now.. :eek:

So, anything is possible bro..
Its all up to u..

But i dun tink tht bf kinda fancy my friend to hav ONS or screw around.. :D

Castrol
03-10-2005, 10:04 AM
You have stated that you had always fantasia that your GF have ONS and now it actually happens and you cannot accept the fact. :confused:

bro you hit it right la. when i read the first post, i am also :confused:

how come nowadays got people fantasize about their spouse or gf bonking with other people? western sex culture?

sbfpolis
03-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Bro Lancer81,

To add-on what the brudders have mentioned, she used the deadliest weapon to spite you over a small quarrel. She gave you the "green hat" by letting stranger screw her.

What if it's a BIG quarrel? Will she do something worst? Only you can answer.

Take care.

nismo88
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
True bro, I can forgive, but cannot forget, but I just buay gan sim to let go like that, u undrestand my plight
Bro if cannot forget please move on....
i have also kenna before... patch back but bcos of the "cannot forget" thingy creeping into u.... its really terrible....
in the end cant take it oso broke off....

n 1 more thing i wan to remind u....
if u patch back now u will bound to quarrel again some time....
then what???
even if yr gf not screwing ard u also will get paranoid liao....
its really gonna be terrible....
n fr what u r saying yr gf cant decide to go back w you may indicate that her love is lesser for u now.....
its gonna be tough bro.....
for me i would say move on.................. :(

Birthday Girl
03-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Don't waste time. Ask her to FO. Gal like her plentiful.
Now moment of folly. Next she might tell you your didi is small or service no good or money not enough.Sorry for this rude posting.
Don't believe? Soon you will be posting on her again..part2 of her folly! :eek:

foolish_
03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
....And nw, shes the 1 that deciding if she wanna patch back, nt me. I am willing to accept her

Don't understand. I thought u already decided u willing to accept her?

Technically speaking, u can do 3 things.
a) Do nothing and continue to fantasize.
b) Do a 3some and turn the fantasy into a reality.
c) See a shrink.
:)

The-One
03-10-2005, 11:16 AM

One more chance to patch or screw around? :confused:

The One

The-One
03-10-2005, 11:18 AM

Give her another to patch up or screw around? :confused:

The One

The-One
03-10-2005, 11:32 AM

One more chance to patch up or screw around? :confused:

The One

GWiz
03-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Me had the same experience once many yrs ago, gf went to screwed another guy 2 pissed me when she suspected me having an affair....we managed to patched up but constantly I was picking on her for all the small little things....during our last fight, I decided to move out n into another companion house and refused to response to her call, while I were with my other companion, I were being pamper so much so I didn't even think or missed her, I was wondering whether it is the pride n ego that I cannot faced losing her to another guy stalling the breakup......anyway till 2day I never regret

Think hard....is it ego or is it love? Bro, take a break n cool it off after which then make a decision....

Cheers
To each his own

redlord
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM

1) ask yourself are a good hearted person? if yes ,dont patch her .
2) she is doing it cause she's a swing ,also will do it again .
3)you says to patch her back because you dont have others choice ,you only thinking "only gal " in you heart
4) i belive you should know more about all this .
5) cause you are still young and hot blood ,dont relized wat the hell happen ,cannot control you heart ,falling with the black angles ,wanna to from "mr good man turn into devil mind" ?
6) "wat should i do?" ppc or go GL look for WL see more try it ,you should know the answer ,unless now even tell you the truth ,cause you in the high emotionally by " love". my poor boy

ricardo
03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
first time she wrong coz u guys still together just cold war ... but hor u got tell her u fantasize of her ONS right? so she not entirely wrong lor.

2nd time she had sex with the same guy ... hmm ... u break up oredi right ... so u no right to say she cheat on u or anything ... bottomline she did nothing wrong.

if and only if u can tahan knowing she had sex with someone else then u can consider to patch back. for me, case 1 i cannot accept but if any of my gf go have sex after we broke up and i get to know i will not blame her coz i would have done the same as well.

my suggestion is keep a loose relationship with her ... give her freedom but be clear to her u r just her fuck buddy. in the meantime go and find yourself a virgin lah.

pinklips
03-10-2005, 01:45 PM
if you love her, it's worth it... forgive her if she can forgive herself that is...
afterall, that's wot the world is turning into nowadays...
when she slept with that other guy, she prob was really angry.. and gurls do silly things when they are angry....
take for example myself.. i know it's really foolish, but i once attempted suicide just to prove how important kinship is to my bf..

your girlfriend prob did it coz you once told her about your thoughts about her having ONS with other guys.. she knows you'd blow.. so out of anger, she did it... so yeah... if you do not mind wot she's done.. and feel you're ready forgive and FORGEt most importantly, den let the past go and start afresh.. i'm sure she loves you as much...

good luck ! =)

ZombieSex
03-10-2005, 01:49 PM
I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her. Her answer was alwats a no no.
U seem to be suffering from dream/fantasy come true. :D
I believe if u cant accept that, u shouldnt have even told her of ur fantasy.
Becos it was ur fantasy, she thought u might like it, and she do it for u.
Now the only option is not only to forgive and forget. It is whether u can can accept it, if she ever do it again.
Cos ur fantasy will forever live in her mind.
Just my thought. :)

dt3305
03-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Bro, move on, plenty of fish around. I had also gone through a bad inciddent in the past.

We were together for almost 2 years and planning to get married. She is a Malaysian, 22 yrs old, pretty and great figure but naive and easily conned. She was cohabiting with me for almost 1 year. Sex was good and frequent. It was when during a period of 1 month, my health was not good and I stay at home during weekend to recover. She is those type who likes to cheong, she can;t bear to stay at home and feeling bored, told me she going out with her friends to cheong but tell me she would behave. After that, I went overseas for 2 weeks for work assignment. My parents told me during my absence, she had been cheonging until 3 am then come back. I talk to her and again she say she knows how to behave.
Once I pretended I was sick again and she again she went out. I trail her and she went to Zouk. I waited LL in my car(i borrowed my friend's car in case she recongised my own car) until 3pm. She came out with her group of friends and went into a car with a guy from the group. Guy was driving a scouped up Civic. Follow them and they ended up at at dark spot in ECP. Park nearby and observe. They claimed to back seat and start banging. You know I was feeling sebei TL. I on the high beam into the rear seat and cheeby, saw a bra on the back shelf. The guy came down and confronted me. When he saw who I was, he was shocked and went back. They then drove off.
I went back, take all her stuff and throw it on the corridor. She came back later, crying and apologising. Told me the guy took advantage of her as she was drunk. I soft hearted and let her in. We ended up fucking and I was not wearing condom. I shot my load into her, wanting to make her pregnant. I tot I would get her back this way. I was willing to forgive her. Things were ok the next few days and then suddenly she told me she wants to move out. She pack and just left and I saw the guy came to pick her up.
Later on, I ask her close friends and they told me she has been seeing the guy for a while already. She has also confided in them the first time, the guy forced himself on her. She felt shameful to face me and let the guy carry on for many times bonking her.
I was in a tussel, felt she was a victim and wanted to bash the guy up. I was in a mess. I tried to call her to come back but she refused. I saw them a few times holding hands, happily together. That was then it struck me, wtf, what victim? What I did not expect was I began to have pain at urination and went to DSC and they told me I have NGU. KNNB, the last sex I had wwas with my gf and now she pass me NGU!!!
Anyway, I have move on and my deep wish(i know it is bad) is to see her some day ends up in GL or HC as I know that guy is a playboy and will probably dump her after he had fuck her enough...
Sorry for the long story, just need to let out.

redlord
03-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Bro, move on, plenty of fish around. I had also gone through a bad inciddent in the past.

We were together for almost 2 years and planning to get married. She is a Malaysian, 22 yrs old, pretty and great figure but naive and easily conned. .

what the fcxx gal you had, that is not an easy inciddent huh? she had fcxx you u ! with illiness ......so bad went guy met a gal like that ........take it easy you will got better gal further ...best wish :)

The-One
03-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Sorry for the long story, just need to let out.

bro, i had gone through the similar circle and we both made the right choice by moving on. u got infected by her yet i was admitted to IMH. no joke manz but i am glad dat i'm leading a better life with my CO. no pain no gain :)

dt3305
03-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I have gotten over her long time ago. Come to think of it, I am very heng. What if I married her and she start to fuck behind me??? Anyway, since I got NGU from her(I bet the guy passed to her), I think she won't have an easy life also...I forgot to add in, sometimes after that, a few months later, I was at GL with my overseas client, I saw the guy in GL looking for Chinese mei mei...feel sad for my ex-gf...

jng1103
03-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I have gotten over her long time ago. Come to think of it, I am very heng. What if I married her and she start to fuck behind me??? Anyway, since I got NGU from her(I bet the guy passed to her), I think she won't have an easy life also...I forgot to add in, sometimes after that, a few months later, I was at GL with my overseas client, I saw the guy in GL looking for Chinese mei mei...feel sad for my ex-gf...

bro, ur story is kinda classic or extreme. i hv few doubts but i do understand if it came out of ur anger. anyway, i'm glad u moved on. so am i... cheerz to us... :)

jimbo

durex
03-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Ya lor,i also feel that there are plenty of trees out there,so bro move on,there is no fair or unfair in a relationship,just doing it rite or wrong,if is rite happiness,if is wrong agony,just a thought from me,happy can liao :p

GoForIt
03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
bro treadstarter,

ur mind now is at a turmoil & i dont think u can digest any feedback fr here in a clear mind.

1st clear up ur mind & ask ur inner self wat u wan.

if u r not sure wat u wan dan no pts asking for feedback cos how the hell we can guide someone who is not sure abt himself

make up ur mind & believe urself cos u r the oni one dat can solve tis problems,take care & good luck

Fowler09
03-10-2005, 05:46 PM

bro feel sorry for u n really respect u for beibg able to pull urself togetheri believe u will find ur true happiness

Randi_Candi
03-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Move on, the stigma will b there cos we aint no saints nor r we divine enuff 2 4give N 4GET.
Somemore w the clause she can romp outside (did i read correctly?).......
Dude......sex, passion n logics is not all 2 a relationship

foolish_
03-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Move on, the stigma will b there cos we aint no saints nor r we divine enuff 2 4give N 4GET.
Somemore w the clause she can romp outside (did i read correctly?).......
Dude......sex, passion n logics is not all 2 a relationship
Wa sibei chim man. Dun noe WTF u saying leh. U went to learn higher level 'England' ah? Of course sex, passion n logics is not a 2 relationship. It is a 3some relationship what. :D

Microsoft
03-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Wa sibei chim man. Dun noe WTF u saying leh. U went to learn higher level 'England' ah? Of course sex, passion n logics is not a 2 relationship. It is a 3some relationship what.

Wah u lidat chak him goot meh. 2=to. I guess he hang around with me 2 much leow... So he oso go hay wire typing like tat. :D :p

zico
03-10-2005, 10:25 PM
I have this similar story happened to me
my ex told me that she was pregnant
i was shocked as we always use protection
initially i thought it could be accidental
sometimes we did twice. often did raw abit b4 going rubber
so it could be the first time cum liao still got sperm
second time kena
though the possiblity is low but its still possible
I was in dilema man....young and still haven't work yet

no choice have to go for abortion, sayang her lor
then one day i run thru her hp and saw a message
" yo, sorry i cannot meet tonight will make it up to u another night"
it was a guy
upon questioning her i realised she has been sleeping with this guy too
she had been having a fling and meet him from a casual friend when i was
overseas. she ended up in bed with him the first night and continued this fling.
she kept claimimng that the baby is mine
i told her to FO and walk out of her life
it breaks my heart still to mention it now
still mending my heart for 8 months
last heard she broke up with the other guy too and has a new boyfriend

bongster
03-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeap... she might have been fucking ard RAW wif tat fella and might pass freebies to u, sekali kanna HIV liddat really ain worth

java_cool
04-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Bro, feel sorry that you have to go through this nightmare. However, please take a step back and collect your thoughts cuz you really need to steel your resolve on what you need to do. You can have all the advice in the world but remember that whatever it is you do decide on, ultimately, you'll have to pay bear the consequences.

Can you really forgive and forget your GF infidelity? Fantasing and actually having the fantasy played out in real life are completely two different things. Some guys just can't handle the consequences of the fantasy coming true and just buckle under the pressure. If you really love this girl, I suggest that you get back with her only if your can really forgive and forget, a difficult thing to achieve for us guys. If not, just move on with your life, bro. There are millions of other girls in the world for you to pick form. As the wise brothers in here have mentioned, if she's meant for you, she'll come back to you eventually.

But bro, what I don't understand is that if you really truly love her, why the hell would you want to share her with others? Sigh, bro, remember this, karma ... real what you sow.

java_cool
04-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Bro, feel sorry that you have to go through this nightmare. However, please take a step back and collect your thoughts cuz you really need to steel your resolve on what you need to do. You can have all the advice in the world but remember that whatever it is you do decide on, ultimately, you'll have to pay bear the consequences.

Can you really forgive and forget your GF infidelity? Fantasing and actually having the fantasy played out in real life are completely two different things. Some guys just can't handle the consequences of the fantasy coming true and just buckle under the pressure. If you really love this girl, I suggest that you get back with her only if your can really forgive and forget, a difficult thing to achieve for us guys. If not, just move on with your life, bro. There are millions of other girls in the world for you to pick form. As the wise brothers in here have mentioned, if she's meant for you, she'll come back to you eventually.

But bro, what I don't understand is that if you really truly love her, why the hell would you want to share her with others? Sigh, bro, remember this, karma ... reap what you sow.

java_cool
04-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Sorry bros for the duplication of posts. Can anyone tell me how to delete one of the post. Tried the edit/erase function but unable to delete the post still.

apache99
04-10-2005, 12:35 AM
To threatstarter,
I agree with bro java_cool and the rest of the bro here.

cool off for a while.
after that, think if you can accept her and her tendency to fling. if not, then forget her.
If yes, then you can give her 2nd chance.

I personally has similar experience. I can forgive but not forget, so the same topic came up during any argument. just remember that argument always exists in any relationship.
so, the key is "forget". Move on if you can't. that is what I did.

also, it sounds to me that she is a revengeful person. If you choose to accept her, accept the consequences of her action when she is angry.

Tai_zi21
04-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Hi To the Thread Starter

My word of Advice is More Simple

Time Will Heal Everything And Wat i Meant Was To Forget Abt Her

R U Willing to Forgive Her a 2nd time? 3rd Time? Ask Urself this ques!

Never Look Back To The Past And Move On With Ur Future!

There Will Be A Better Gal Outside There Waiting For u!

Read My Signature Below! I Guess it Really Helps If u r Able To Do That!

Cheers

The-One
04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
One door closes is the beginning of another door's opening.

The One

weiwei33
04-10-2005, 02:04 AM
As i have say earlier . FORGIVE very easy ... it is say from the mouth and heart ..Daring , this time i forgive you but please dun do this again , i will never forgive you again.FORGETvery hard ... where you go tonight daring ? With friend lor.. in ur heart you start thinking with bf or gf huh ? Sure or not ? Got send me another green hat or not ? So many thing you will start to feel unsure of the feeling .. as many brother here say ..move on ur life !! if you cant accept this fact ..if you still want her then it will depend on how much you really love her .. as i say earlier ..Let your heart do the thinking !!! FATE ! FATE ! FATE ! You own her she own you ... this life ..next life ..another life ..

Mahalapa
04-10-2005, 02:08 AM
after reading tis,my memory clock back to my once beri gd frd.his case is almost simlilar to urs,his gf was working as a gro in a japanese lounge.did the same,went & bonk with a handsome japanese after a small tiff,jus for the sake of making him regret for quarreling with her :eek:

but too bad he luv her too much,jus forgive her & proceed the relation.later part got marry & born a beautiful baby gal,which at 1st look normal.later in the yrs,the baby gal start to look quite different.he started to get worry & proceed to a dna test.

need not to say,the baby belong to the japanese his wife is fooling behind him,really bad case to handle :(

see see only
04-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Sorry bros for the duplication of posts. Can anyone tell me how to delete one of the post. Tried the edit/erase function but unable to delete the post still.

Bro i tink its fine, keep it there, at least i am not bothered.

But bro lancer81, no need to patch up or wat lor, just hav sex with her :D when ur didi appeal for it, keep it all cool, she did the wrong thing right? so you hang up & sell la. If she come back, she would be urs (& u go outside kana, she canot say anything) Finally ask urself r u open person, if not this crack is going to crack 1 day again.

Me got same case 2, my case was worse, it happen in 1year, 4give no 4get finally we broke up 9 years later, with this issue in the agenda too. So u ask urself.

Peaceful
04-10-2005, 05:33 AM
ya,just keep it as it as b4,dun hv to be totally committed.its good to hv more choices ya.she is still useful,anytime can release ur urge..open up ur options,there r plentiful gers around,dun get too serious with me.those who really treat u like king 1 will always be there even if u treat them like shit.these r the ones who really appreciate u n want u 4ever.these r the ones u should consider making them life partners.
for this current 1,just let her come back.maintain a non-commitment r/s.dun hv to go mad bcos of this,its just peanuts.y care so much?worth it?life is short,y bother to make it so sad,its meant to be happy.expected the unexpected,be glad u live to see tmr,smile everyday when u r awake cos u r so fortunate to live another day...be happy ya

mayoni
04-10-2005, 08:30 AM
well as most bros said.. just move on...

it would be better to move on then patch and drag things on...
i'm still a live example..
but... just she bu de...
but thinking back.. moving on would b alot better...
and gers really do foolish things when they R angry...

u can forgive. but never forget.. some things still runs ard in my mind...
althou not as extreme like ur case... but tat guy is her classmate.. wtf!!! :mad:

Flying
04-10-2005, 08:58 AM
My answer is......Don't Think Too Much

If you'll be happy with her again...then just do it...but after patching up and you find that u cannot forget about it and are not happy...u can always leave then...no one can predict the future...u won't know how it is going to end up...she might do it again or she might not...or u might fall in love with another gal or u might not...too many possibilities...so no need to think too much...just ask yourself whether u will be happy with her or not?

Life very short...just make sure u r happy now...enuff liao

As I always say...Hua Hee Tio Ho!

plumshirt
04-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Don't have the right answer for you... but I hope you will be
able to find right one in time.

Regards,

Rof|maoxz
04-10-2005, 03:06 PM
To those who are into this dilemma, I would say be a gentlemen, such incidents make you a stronger person, not a weaker one. You yourself knows that giving her a chance to repent indirectly give you another chance to hurt you. Why bother to cling on such relationship if she already has the intention to go wayward. If she's those die hard truthful type of gal, die die she won't be bedding other men, either for revenge, or men forcing themselves on the gal No means no. :)

RepulsE
04-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Mad..letting e gal whom u luv e most on this earth..-gf to hv sex wif other guys is a big no no..this not considered FREEDOM...plz be clear..both u n her at fault..mayb becos u made her angry so she purposely hv sex wif e other guy to make u angry..-attention graping...

If u really luv her..yea..win her heart back..treat her better in future..but cannot let her hv freedom of having sex wif others...this is a matter of commitment to e relationship man..

xen0n
04-10-2005, 03:15 PM
If u are not able to let the ONS issue go, I would suggest u take the harsher path of not looking back. Cos one of these days, the inner demons would make u bring this issue up if something unhappy happens along the way, and that is one of the most painful forms of attack u can bring on a girl:

Bringing up the painful past.

obnker
04-10-2005, 05:27 PM
wah bros, i also got similar encounter leh... last time got gf... wah lan fiddling with her fuking other guys... also the mass orgy tot... lan... not problem with her but both you idiots... havn't mature yet... still highly sex active wanna hv new partner everytrime.. u dun wan meh>

dt3305
05-10-2005, 08:47 AM
I must admit i could be that guy that screw ur girl fren. Is she average looking n moan quite loudly?

i did screw her quite violently and she was crying towards the end of it, telling me to give it to her cos she said she is a slut n could not face u.

I shot into her pussy once and face the 2nd time.

Now you are asking for it...get ready to be flame...

spidermel
05-10-2005, 12:08 PM
I must admit i could be that guy that screw ur girl fren. Is she average looking n moan quite loudly?

i did screw her quite violently and she was crying towards the end of it, telling me to give it to her cos she said she is a slut n could not face u.

I shot into her pussy once and face the 2nd time.
Haiz... let forgive this pathetic boy... From his nick in psychology we know he is very upset with his DI which mean his didi is XIAO which oso mean small... From his story we can know from this psychotic boy with small didi got very bad experience.... Some rapist or even in a group of rapists must have screw either his gf,wife,mother,grandmother or even his father and grandfather... And any1 of his family members or even all were screw violently and crying with DiXiaoXiao looking.... So everytime he appear in SB he will tell us about his story.... And everytime he will appear using his pathetic nick again and again...And he like to use KNN,KAN NI LAU BU coz all these words bring back him those bad memory of him... Haiz Feel sorry for u BUT SERVE U RITE :D

putput!
05-10-2005, 04:38 PM
hmm my guy always warn and remind me...
if oneday he find out that i have sex with others...no matter how i say sorry or please him..or have kids liao...
he wont give me a 2nd chance..And will Goodbye to me...
He think it is dirty being touch by other guys..etc etc..

Lancer81, i think you should leave her..dont look back...
many girls out there is avalible..why want a rotten apple?
If my guy fuck girls behind my back..and please/sorry to me/want forgive...
i will say...
Sure...i can forgive you...but wait till i let other guys fuck first..then i forgive u and we be together..

Maybe you can like this tell your gf..and let her know how is the feeling like..

well...everything happened liao..so dont look back..move on :)

Lancer81
06-10-2005, 03:04 AM
To bro di xiaoxiao,
R u the 1 really screw my gf?
If yes, wats her name may i ask u

Fowler09
06-10-2005, 04:20 AM
just ignore these kind of ppl look his join date is oct
he is jus an ignorant boy trying tp be funning. i tink he is still a childish kid

yanki1
06-10-2005, 09:04 AM
bro i know its hard . better to let her go and give yourself another chance. there are someone out that that trully deserved you . this issue will be deep in your heart even if you patch you. so better to let go and move on.

happen to my friend, but to him, he was eating outside, even brought the girl home to bonk. wife found out, cos she read hes msg. call that girl out to talk things over. finally the wife forgive him. cos he got 2 sons. but now everytime they guarral. the same old topics came up..... whats broken is hard to mend...

take time to think things over. you nev know that she might do it again in the future when both of you are married and there are times when you will quarral. or worse, she might even like the idea of being bonk by strangers.

you got the make the decision. we can only advice you.....

take care. one last word. there are someone out there that trully deserved u.... :cool:

CNNcmg
06-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Old one no go...
New one no come.....

Sometimes the new one ends up better then the old...

Lancer81
08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Thanks for all the concern bros here.
Sigh....

druid
09-10-2005, 05:55 AM
hey threadstarter,

patch back ONLY IF

1: you can be sure and she can be sure that such incident will NEVER happen again

2: you can be sure that you will NEVER bring this issue out during quarrels ie Forgive, FORGET & ACCEPT.

forgiving is not enough....forgetting and accepting is what will really heal the "mirror crack" and ensure that it will not crack again.....

think things thru carefully, logically and HONESTLY with yourself. i believe there are lotsa samsters here who would be willing to console u one way or the other.

take care and rem to be honest with urself :) (your gf must be honest with u too la :p ) before deciding ya?

ballack99
09-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Bro Lancer, it is easy to forgive but difficult to forget. Don't go insane over this matter, time and other bonking will erase everything.

Men always have short memory, especially after few rounds of fresh meat. :D

Cheers dude.

thefirstname
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Hi Bro Lancer,

My advice for you would be to break up with her. Because:

1. You will not be able to tolerate giving her full freedom in sex
Hot-wife/cuckolding scene is not for everyone. It takes a different kind of character to let go of the one you love to the extent that you allow her to have sex with others. I am 35 yrs old, brought up in the very liberal society of Germany, consider myself a "hardcore" in all matters related to sex - but I don't think I can handle that kind of thing either, if I'm in love with the gal.

2. You will not be able to forget her "transgression"
The fact that her revelation hurt you so much, shows that this will now leave a scar in your mind. You may forgive, but you will never forget. You will always view her with suspicion, even if she never looks at another guy ever in her life. This will ultimately lead to the two of you breaking up.

3. You will be restricting her freedom
She has tried free love (ONS, swing, whatever), and she seems to like it. That is why she complains that you restrict her. She has the right to live her life as she chooses. Your value system is not compatible with that lifestyle. So, even if you two patch up, it's not gonna last long.

This is the hard truth, brother. My heart goes out to you, but I don't think there is any hope left for the two of you.

There are no guilty parties here. Don't blame her. She did nothing wrong. Neither did you. But sometimes in our lives, we take foolish decisions that close doors behind us. She took one such foolish decision. The door is now firmly shut.

This will hurt for a while, bro. Then you'll get over it.

All I can offer you is - to take you cheonging with me to the devils, hook you up with a fabulous Russkiy chick (or aussie chick - they are awesome too), and let her fuck your brains out - if that would help you.

SassySammy
09-10-2005, 02:25 PM
jus put yrself in her shoes in whatever u do.. It always takes 2 hands to clap.

It seems tt she's quite a reliant person, who needs lots of attention, which i think u cant really give. Look far, not jus now. If u really cant afford to give her attention, tlc, then i think u shud give it up and look for someone more independent and who will not look 4 attention elsewhere if her bf cant provide.
Then she can go look for a guy who can accompany her everyday, give her lots of attention etc.

:D

biker_man
10-10-2005, 05:26 PM
hey bro lancer81,

I hate to tell you this, but I think that your girl, has tasted the "forbidden fruit", and that the chances that both of you maintaining a serious relationship is slim.

like what bro "thefirstname" said, you both have incompatible vaule/belief systems. it will be hard for both to carry on.

sorry for u.

but no worries. fish in the ocean got so many. get yourself a babe, and you will be amazed at how fast the pain of heartache can fade away.

Coz thats what happening to me right now. got dumped and hurt by a good looking girl. But now I am with an absolute stunner (truly drop dead gorgeous)

jeronimo
10-10-2005, 05:40 PM
hey bro lancer81,

I hate to tell you this, but I think that your girl, has tasted the "forbidden fruit", and that the chances that both of you maintaining a serious relationship is slim.

like what bro "thefirstname" said, you both have incompatible vaule/belief systems. it will be hard for both to carry on.

sorry for u.

but no worries. fish in the ocean got so many. get yourself a babe, and you will be amazed at how fast the pain of heartache can fade away.

Coz thats what happening to me right now. got dumped and hurt by a good looking girl. But now I am with an absolute stunner (truly drop dead gorgeous)
Sr NG Biker_Man,

I am inclined to your thoughts on the fishes in the ocean theory.
But I rather NG Lancer take a look around and not to jump into yet another new venture again immediately. Because people who just got out of love may not be able to see and think logically and thus another love may be out of spite, revenge or just to soother the lonely soul?

It would be good if he can set himself free and look around, because like you had mentioned, there are plentiful of fishes in the ocean!

biker_man
10-10-2005, 05:53 PM
i concur with you that if he (bro Lancer81) is looking for serious love, he should take things slowly. Bcos the chance of a rebound relationship is high and getting hurt again is higher.

however, expanding his social circle is not a bad idea

And having a few flings (mindless sex with babes), will clear the system and put things in perspective

The above is just a recommendation. (something I have done several times on separate occasions)

For other people, there will be different ways to deal with a broken relationship

1) mope around with a long face
2) drugs
3) alcohol
4) whoring
5) become a hermit
6) take up an interesting activity (kindly refer to points 1 to 4)

cheers

jeronimo
10-10-2005, 06:02 PM
i concur with you that if he (bro Lancer81) is looking for serious love, he should take things slowly. Bcos the chance of a rebound relationship is high and getting hurt again is higher.

however, expanding his social circle is not a bad idea

And having a few flings (mindless sex with babes), will clear the system and put things in perspective

The above is just a recommendation. (something I have done several times on separate occasions)

For other people, there will be different ways to deal with a broken relationship

2) drugs
3) alcohol
4) whoring
5) become a hermit

cheers.
True, very true indeed.
The is an old Chinese saying - Even a hero may not be able to pass the ordeal with a pretty woman.
At the end, it will be himself to come to terms with himself with the help of peers and friends and select the path he prefers.

It is easier said then done because I had seen good friends de-moralised and taking up "interesting" activities except point 2

Cheers too

ahpaul25
10-10-2005, 06:11 PM
GIVE THAT MAN A TIGER!

snakehead
13-10-2005, 06:59 PM
2) drugs
3) alcohol
4) whoring
5) become a hermit

bro biker_man.....wat u recommend for gal tat kenna dumped ?

Spent last night lending shoulder & listening ear to female friend tat kenna dumped. My frend is a very chiobu altho 30 liao but still got many suitors. She met this guy abt 6 mths ago and attracted to him but initially he show no interest in my frend. So she attended his class (he teach some activity) even tho she got no interest in the activity and used her skills to "attract" him... even went to BKK to pray at temple for him to be interested in her.

Then abt 3 mths ago... he started to show interest in her liao and when she is sure he kenna obsessed by her ..... she play "hard to get"..... but her planning soon backfire. When the guy cannot reach her..... he kept contacting her until she buay tahan feel like being harassed. She tell him to back off and he really did ! Now she regret liao coz he totally ignore her unless necessary in class..... Last night after class he sms her some advice even tho she was still there.....he could have told her face to face mah but choose to sms instead.... She got so upset she said she left the place as quickly as possible. Then she call me to tell this story n my shirt became wet from her tears. I damn jialat dun noe how to console her leh......so bro biker_man.....wat recommendation u got for her?

bro snakehead

Soul_Reaper
14-10-2005, 12:33 AM
.....wat recommendation u got for her?
bro snakehead

Play with fire now kenna burnt. Tell her next time don't play with fire lor :p

andyhalo
14-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Dear to all the bros here, something terrible happen to me. I had a gf for 1 yr plus, ..........

Bro Lancer, i wld say juz let it go. If u had read wat was in the news abt this Indian man and his wife......... :o

KLsterilized
14-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Hi Bro Lancer,

My advice for you would be to break up with her. Because:

1. You will not be able to tolerate giving her full freedom in sex
Hot-wife/cuckolding scene is not for everyone. It takes a different kind of character to let go of the one you love to the extent that you allow her to have sex with others. I am 35 yrs old, brought up in the very liberal society of Germany, consider myself a "hardcore" in all matters related to sex - but I don't think I can handle that kind of thing either, if I'm in love with the gal.

2. You will not be able to forget her "transgression"
The fact that her revelation hurt you so much, shows that this will now leave a scar in your mind. You may forgive, but you will never forget. You will always view her with suspicion, even if she never looks at another guy ever in her life. This will ultimately lead to the two of you breaking up.

3. You will be restricting her freedom
She has tried free love (ONS, swing, whatever), and she seems to like it. That is why she complains that you restrict her. She has the right to live her life as she chooses. Your value system is not compatible with that lifestyle. So, even if you two patch up, it's not gonna last long.

This is the hard truth, brother. My heart goes out to you, but I don't think there is any hope left for the two of you.

There are no guilty parties here. Don't blame her. She did nothing wrong. Neither did you. But sometimes in our lives, we take foolish decisions that close doors behind us. She took one such foolish decision. The door is now firmly shut.

This will hurt for a while, bro. Then you'll get over it.

All I can offer you is - to take you cheonging with me to the devils, hook you up with a fabulous Russkiy chick (or aussie chick - they are awesome too), and let her fuck your brains out - if that would help you.

I agree with bro TheFirstName. Dogs will be dogs..bitches will be bitches. The same shit happened on me 2 months ago. My bitch wanna dumped me and I sensed something cuz everything was going great..our parents were old buddies..and her mum treated me like her son-in-law already n we have family outings occasionally. We've been going out for a year plus. That slut slept wit another guy that shes been seeing for less than 5 fucking time! An ang moh somemore! KNN cibai..i checked on her diary and handphone..she wrote down how much she like his lifeestyle..and the hot sex..guess what..the cibai ang moh even invite her over for jacuzzi and ask her friends along! wtf...dont u guys think this is a very obvious plan to make use of her as his sex toy? but anyway..i dont give a shit if shes naive..she always is. Brother Lancer81..just screw it and find a clean chic to start anew..i forgive and begged my chic to patch things up and I fucking hate myself sometimes y i didnt slap her at the first place..but im glad i didnt..cuz i believe in karma and slapping her will only dirty my hands..we've done wat we could to guide n make our gf happy..if they wanted more..can't help it..there are consequences..they reap what they sow..cheers mate! Im in KL therefore cant join u for drinking session..peace,

tph1977
14-10-2005, 02:13 PM
speaking from experience, MOVE ON and nvr look back. it wont work if u cant swallow ur own pride having ur woman being screwed TWICE by a stranger. time will heal ur pain and pls be strong.

jimbo

something like this happened to me before, i thought i could accept but the actual fact, it alway ache my hear alot. that's y i choose to left her alone. agreed that time will heal as i am feeling better now. the most important is the ability to face it. remember this. thanks u.

youngboy99
14-10-2005, 02:35 PM

jimbo

yeah, its really f**ked up to have ur gf screwed by a stranger, but u know, we can't decide for you, only you can make the decision, telling you to not brood over is simply not possible, who wouldn't think about what happened after such an event? therefore, i feel the best is that you come out with a decision asap and throw this crap behind you once and for all