PDA

View Full Version : New Spa in the East

TaikoTai
23-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Hellooo...

Not sure if anyone has put up an FR for this but l just left a newly opened spa somewhere in the East. There's only two ML, both PRCs but their English is barely passable. I was just testing water and asked for the damages. When l settled for half hour massage, one of them (face cannot make it, teeth quite dirty, turned me off already) asked the GQ and said they only do handjob. If not they will not massage. The other ML is cuter (boobs bigger also) but she can't speak English as well as the other one. Suffice to say, l was less than impressed and left.

Horny bros who might want to try your luck, just go ahead.
Pls help to up my points for those who have power.

JuzOldGuy
23-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Hellooo...

Not sure if anyone has put up an FR for this but l just left a newly opened spa somewhere in the East. There's only two ML, both PRCs but their English is barely passable. I was just testing water and asked for the damages. When l settled for half hour massage, one of them (face cannot make it, teeth quite dirty, turned me off already) asked the GQ and said they only do handjob. If not they will not massage. The other ML is cuter (boobs bigger also) but she can't speak English as well as the other one. Suffice to say, l was less than impressed and left.

Horny bros who might want to try your luck, just go ahead.
Pls help to up my points for those who have power.

really thought wanna ask you share location, but after reading the whole story, i think i'll pass too
nevertheless, upped u la bro :cool:

yingyanghau
23-04-2014, 08:05 PM
hey bro, thnx for sharing good to know what place is also bad not just good places. dont need to waste money.
i happy to share my Canadian tantra gem with any bros interested.
she very very skilled and hot. she have big bouncy boobs with big pink nipples! she even like them to me pinched sumtimes. i met her 2 time b4. steep rate but worth every bit. i sometime spend 40mins-1hr chatting additional to massage. she very caring and love to share stories. during massage she blow hot breath on my neck and in ear mmmmm it make me quiver. during whole massage she bring me to the edge but wont let me cum until big explosion! she work in orchard, at 5 star hotel

if any bro interested pm me!

and u can up me too. i used to be old member but delete my account 2 yrs ago and have new one now.

TaikoTai
24-04-2014, 01:29 PM
really thought wanna ask you share location, but after reading the whole story, i think i'll pass too
nevertheless, upped u la bro :cool:

Thanks so much bro.
Yah l wouldn't recommend this place either unless one is feeling too horny. The plus size about this place is its ambience and the high tech shower cubicle attached to the room.
Other than that the ML leaves much to be desired.
My little bro went limp the moment l saw the one with bad teeth...

OriginalSHAVE
24-04-2014, 01:41 PM
My little bro went limp the moment l saw the one with bad teeth...

I can understand why, that is such a turn off.