PDA

View Full Version : Can ask WL to spend overnight at hotel, on their off day?

9NIN
23-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Just wondering, if i want to ask a WL out for dinner and ask her to spend overnight at hotel, during her off days... is it possible or not? Sorry, if I sound novice with this question...

sammyboyfor
23-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Just wondering, if i want to ask a WL out for dinner and ask her to spend overnight at hotel, during her off days... is it possible or not? Sorry, if I sound novice with this question...

Are mad or totally insane??? :eek:

Why on earth would you want to spend a night with a WHORE and waste money on dinners and hotel rooms.

Just go to Geylang, fuck her hard, pay and then leave. That's what WHORES are for. They're there to be fucked for money and no other reason.:rolleyes:

Vincent8
23-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Are mad or totally insane??? :eek:

Why on earth would you want to spend a night with a WHORE and waste money on dinners and hotel rooms.

Just go to Geylang, fuck her hard, pay and then leave. That's what WHORES are for. They're there to be fucked for money and no other reason.:rolleyes:

Hi bros, I like the answer: short and sharp to the points.

stpboc
23-04-2014, 01:47 PM

If she got caught will be sent home. You want that to happen ?

9NIN
23-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Ok bro, understood...

sammyboyfor
23-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi bros, I like the answer: short and sharp to the points.

I just don't understand why so many cannot differentiate between a prostitute who opens her legs for money and a girlfriend who spreads her twat because she's attracted to you.:rolleyes:

Girlfriends need to be wined and dined and pampered. That's how the game is played.

Whores on the other hand are in it for the money so don't waste your time or your hard earned cash with ridiculous courting rituals. It's absolutely pointless.

If the only girls you can date are prostitutes, you're in a really sorry state.

Koiz
23-04-2014, 03:05 PM
I just don't understand why so many cannot differentiate between a prostitute who opens her legs for money and a girlfriend who spreads her twat because she's attracted to you.:rolleyes:

Girlfriends need to be wined and dined and pampered. That's how the game is played.

Whores on the other hand are in it for the money so don't waste your time or your hard earned cash with ridiculous courting rituals. It's absolutely pointless.

Wise words. Great wisdom/advice. Big Boss has spoken.

chris91
23-04-2014, 03:07 PM

Totally agree with boss.

hoho99
23-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Boss, relax. People are just looking for some lovin mah. Nowadays hearsay the ladies also looking out for SNAG, if without the S also cannot.:o

To TS, you have the right to ask her as its your freedom.:D

However AV's stand is cannot. So the WL have a duty to reject you.:p

Then the house okt have the right to be tulan with you as you refuse to pay them for ON. and in the future may ring the bell faster or reject your entry outright.:eek:

Anyway even if she choose to take the risk and go with you, i wonder if the hotels could take your business as the WL may not have the documents for entry. Hope it helps

9NIN
23-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Roger that bros! Thanks for taking the time to answer.

stpboc
23-04-2014, 04:29 PM

was chatting with one WL after the deal. Asked what she liked about Singapore after spending couple oc month s here, she replied "Singapore money!"

stpboc
23-04-2014, 04:39 PM
but I understand some senior bro are able to win over WL hearts and some WL really sacrifices for love. maybe is the challenge to bring the love out from these money loving WL?

nakamitchi
23-04-2014, 04:40 PM

U got money sure can,how much u willing to pay......why dont u share yr budget ???

sammyboyfor
23-04-2014, 04:42 PM
but I understand some senior bro are able to win over WL hearts and some WL really sacrifices for love. maybe is the challenge to bring the love out from these money loving WL?

1. Please use the default font size.

2. Why anyone would want two win the love of a girl that has been fucked by hundreds of men is beyond me. I'd find it far more logical to win the love of a decent, hardworking and faithful girl who will be a good mother to my children.

BronzeGod
23-04-2014, 04:58 PM

2. Why anyone would want two win the love of a girl that has been fucked by hundreds of men is beyond me. I'd find it far more logical to win the love of a decent, hardworking and faithful girl who will be a good mother to my children.

Boss, since you see to have some time today to reply all these posts.

Maybe you can look into a complaint of mine about clone zapping: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10894272&postcount=2365

sammyboyfor
23-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Boss, since you see to have some time today to reply all these posts.

Maybe you can look into a complaint of mine about clone zapping: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10894272&postcount=2365

If I see evidence of clone zapping, I'll deal with it. Most of the time there is no evidence of clones at work.

BronzeGod
23-04-2014, 05:21 PM
If I see evidence of clone zapping, I'll deal with it. Most of the time there is no evidence of clones at work.

what sort of evidence do you need to prove the existence of clones? I believe this forum is infested with them. Please let us know how we can assist you to clear out the clones, especially malicious ones.

They are infecting this forum like virus.

guy88852
23-04-2014, 05:25 PM

Boss, you hit the nail on the head!

Indeed I feel that I am in a sorry state, but I will not have the chance to have any interaction with females if I do not date prostitutes.. I have tried SDN, dating websites/apps, clubbing and all means other people suggested to me, but to no avail.

Boss can you help me?

BronzeGod
23-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Boss, you hit the nail on the head!

Indeed I feel that I am in a sorry state, but I will not have the chance to have any interaction with females if I do not date prostitutes.. I have tried SDN, dating websites/apps, clubbing and all means other people suggested to me, but to no avail.

Boss can you help me?

bro, go work out and train your body till you have a six pack and bulging biceps.

go get fashionable clothes and a trendy haircut. maintain good personal hygiene, and keep your skin clean and healthy so it is not oily and pimply.

get a nice car, doesn't have to be an expensive one, just as long as its comfortable and can drive the girl around. I think you should be fine if you do a few of the above.

I have seen friends who look like zhu ba jie, body smells like rubbish dump but still have pretty girlfriend. And they are not rich either, just average joe.

Don't give up bro. Have some faith and you should be able to do it. Usually, it is all about confidence and how to sweet talk to make the girl feel good and cared for.

Good luck!

sammyboyfor
23-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Boss can you help me?

The best way to meet girls and I'm talking about good, kind hearted, responsible girls who have the capacity to be loving and caring is to do social work.

If you set about helping others as a group, you'll meet like minded people in an environment where there is no pressure to actually perform any sort of courtship. You can just be yourself.

Girls find men who care for others attractive. They'll see in you a man who is not self centered and would therefore make a good father.

In my younger days, I used to help out at the SPCA as volunteer and met and dated a number of my fellow volunteers. We shared the common bond of loving animals and having the desire to relieve them of their sufferings.

We never ran out of conversation because of our shared interest in animal welfare.

However, if you're looking for one night stands or casual relationships with no commitments, this is not a good method. If all you want is sex, stick to fucking whores.

BronzeGod
23-04-2014, 07:12 PM
How did you go from being a volunteer at SPCA, doing good work to help animals, something I would suppose is morally good, to setting up a sex forum which promotes immorality?

I think the social work method you recommended is a good one, but lots of men who have the $$$ to spend on whores won't have the patience to do social work. And I have seen some nice guys that did try to meet girls using this method but to no avail. I had a friend like that with a decent paying job, drives his own car, and can even play a few musical instruments. We did some social work together during our younger days and no matter how he tried, he kept getting rejected by girls there. He's not handsome, I would say his looks are below average, but the girls aren't pretty either.

However, some guys just can't succeed in getting girls or decent ones at least. For them, geylang is a good outlet to live their fantasy of having "love" with a pretty chick - something that they can't attain in real life.

The best way to meet girls and I'm talking about good, kind hearted, responsible girls who have the capacity to be loving and caring is to do social work.

If you set about helping others as a group, you'll meet like minded people in an environment where there is no pressure to actually perform any sort of courtship. You can just be yourself.

Girls find men who care for others attractive. They'll see in you a man who is not self centered and would therefore make a good father.

In my younger days, I used to help out at the SPCA as volunteer and met and dated a number of my fellow volunteers. We shared the common bond of loving animals and having the desire to relieve them of their sufferings.

We never ran out of conversation because of our shared interest in animal welfare.

However, if you're looking for one night stands or casual relationships with no commitments, this is not a good method. If all you want is sex, stick to fucking whores.

bomberman339
23-04-2014, 07:38 PM

Konichiwa spam the thread,I had cancel my membership since no action taken on him.

BronzeGod
23-04-2014, 08:41 PM
yeah bro, a WL dun care about u,they just want money, i did ask a wl before,between money and love,she chooses money,with money she can spend more on herself ,make herself more pretty, and many men will come after her. dun be fooled by their sympathetic excuses.

well said!

bomberman339
23-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Are u that guy b which GGdick refering

Said if I canceled my premium member,U join?
Bullshitting, I already canceled ,May back to normal!
Don't talk cock,Do It Like A Man!

stpboc
23-04-2014, 09:15 PM

Boss default Font is too small on my Handphone

genius123
23-04-2014, 09:33 PM

Maybe you will be a good father to your kids by setting this website then:rolleyes:

stpboc
23-04-2014, 09:48 PM
:(If I see evidence of clone zapping, I'll deal with it. Most of the time there is no evidence of clones at work.

Boss I just wrote good FR under 1431 and kanna zapped twice. actually I don't quite care about points but I thought I haven't returned those Upz me already lost the points. Felt like own some favour

stpboc
23-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Zappe me left msg one said "don" another said "thanks" so what is it that I did wrong ?

nakamitchi
23-04-2014, 09:57 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Happy_smiley_face.png[/QUOTE]

K.WaWa......bloody talk cock.......when u slander the prostitutes n CDC patients last time dat one not u meh ????.......

geylangbonker
23-04-2014, 10:10 PM

AH SAM words here really can knock sense into lost souls of the men in a women;s heart here.

bomberman339
23-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Maybe you will be a good father to your kids by setting this website then:rolleyes:

In this world, not only volunteer can be good mother,and not all WL will be bad mother. If they finished their 2 years and never return to the same trade.
Why should we look down on them?We also part of the players here,so are we good father or bad father? LOL!

tnuc
23-04-2014, 11:10 PM
if you can book a hotel and convince them to spend the day with you, of course can

but also bear in mind the words of wisdom bros shared with u in this thread

hope u find happiness in geylang :D

bomberman339
23-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Bro

Once a prostitute forever is chicken. I think you going to geylang too long and think all wl is the best. Pls take budget airline go see the world.

Lol,coward !Nvr keep yr words, join membership!
Go home, PCC la,don't come sbf!Why don't u use back Gigolodick ac?Lol!

sammyboyfor
24-04-2014, 04:15 AM
How did you go from being a volunteer at SPCA, doing good work to help animals, something I would suppose is morally good, to setting up a sex forum which promotes immorality?

I have never promoted immorality. This site was set up to facilitate the exchange of information for people who pay for sex which is a perfectly legal activity which I do not consider immoral.

It becomes immoral when whores try to take advantage of their clients by pretending to be more than just whores. That is why I warn everyone on a regular basis not to be conned by conniving prostitutes who are out to cheat you.

BronzeGod
24-04-2014, 07:46 AM
I have never promoted immorality. This site was set up to facilitate the exchange of information for people who pay for sex which is a perfectly legal activity which I do not consider immoral.

It becomes immoral when whores try to take advantage of their clients by pretending to be more than just whores. That is why I warn everyone on a regular basis not to be conned by conniving prostitutes who are out to cheat you.

Well said! :)

PeaceKris
24-04-2014, 08:40 AM

Well said Big Boss. Always full of respect for you. Long live SBF.

adonis
24-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Thus far the PRC n M'sian HC girls whom I asked if they can meet me in hotels on their off days, most have not agreed. 1 of them said what happens if the hotel rm is raided n she was found inside? Her work permit will be cancelled. I think I've only had 3 sessions with local Chi. women n a M'sian HC woman in hotels just before they started their shifts. The local Chi. woman was in her flat. I gave up asking them.

max_priest
24-04-2014, 11:01 PM

If caught, the WL with you would not only get into hot soup (deported for sure), her OKT plus her house mates will be in trouble too ... The OKT concern may likely be suspended and the rest of WLs in this particular shop will not be able to work because of this suspension. The consequence therefore can be very serious ...

Jai151
25-04-2014, 03:00 AM
If caught, the WL with you would not only get into hot soup (deported for sure), her OKT plus her house mates will be in trouble too ... The OKT concern may likely be suspended and the rest of WLs in this particular shop will not be able to work because of this suspension. The consequence therefore can be very serious ...

WL go out with customer for dinner , drink or dating is normal. After 11pm you can see so many car waiting to pick up WL at different location.
If AV really want conduct check at road side, may be more than 50 % of PRC WL will be sent back. Most the OKT will kena as well.
Here the summary is just go shop fuck and go back home. Dun't waste time and money for further non value added services.

sextypething
25-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Bro, if you are rich... maybe better to date 天安门 or 丽都皇宫 ladies..

kcy69
25-04-2014, 11:05 AM
during WL off day, mostly gal will dating their regular customer out for free dinner, drink and gifts. At night, some will date their lover to entertainment outlet like Shanghai Dolly Clark Quay. If you don't believe, goto Shanghai Dolly, you will see alot of familiar faces there, either partying with their housemates or their lover. Saw one angpai before partying with her lover, dancing, hugging, kissing in public. If authority conduct checking, sure alot of WL kenna.

kcy69
25-04-2014, 03:12 PM
bro

why u super jealous of see your fav wl go party or hotel at night... bro pls wake up! the wl is not your wife/gf so why u so worry or concern? Even if kena police checking or being deported home it is also none of your business....once a prostitues is always a chicken and dont dream that your fav wl will quit this job after going back hometown cos they can go other part of world to continue working as chicken.

Konni chiwawa, now lunch time, coming out to bark for meal...any bro here wanna sponsor him some bone....

sewn910516
25-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Bro

You tell me which one your fav wl...i can easily sian her go out using my sport car...

How to sian using your toycar? :D

sewn910516
25-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Bro

You tell me which one your fav wl...i can easily sian her go out using my sport car and i make bonk her hard and make her cum till she 吃不消 on my sporty car....

My fave wl? Vivi w06 lo. Can or not? Heard someone try whatever trick also cannot ask her out le. :D

noobiedick
26-04-2014, 09:31 AM
The short answer is Yes if they are willing. It's been a while though and you must really spend a lot of time to get them to do so. Also, I heard that AV is very, very strict recently and all the girls are warned. So you'll probably have a lower chance of getting succeeding.

I have gone out with no less than 4 ladies in the past. Sex in the car park, hotels, pubs, toilets of shopping malls etc. Once in a playground around Geylang. Most of the time, seduced and initiated by the ladies. I missed those days.

One of the girls I went out who is now back in China, I still meet up with her whenever I'm in Beijing. I'll fly her down and we'll spend the week together, fucking our brains out over the weekend. Some of the brothers here can vouch for that :D

slyer
26-04-2014, 09:48 AM
My fave wl? Vivi w06 lo. Can or not? Heard someone try whatever trick also cannot ask her out le. :D

Someone will b envious of ur hot steamy dates with vi vi w06 :D

sewn910516
26-04-2014, 01:22 PM

Bro, dun reveal too much le. Later that person use his clones to bombard me with all sorts of nonsense in my PM. :D

BronzeGod
26-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Bro, dun reveal too much le. Later that person use his clones to bombard me with all sorts of nonsense in my PM. :D

Talking about clones, one of the clones named super------- PM me asking for raw list and then later started being an anti-raw advocate in the open forum, sometimes even chiding his own clones in an elaborate charade, when he's a major raw player himself!

Hypocrisy doesn't even begin to describe his "holy" or should I say holey act...:rolleyes:;)

Any way, what nonsense did he bombard you with and using which nick?

Nato17
27-04-2014, 06:46 AM

I am already envious of your hot steamy dates with Vi Vi lei. Have you shot your load today? Got sperm....(ps, Replacing Milk with Sperm tagline).