PDA

View Full Version : New Spa with Old Name in Central Area

manbaleno
22-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Deleted based on request of 1 bro.

Curiousboy85
22-04-2014, 09:26 PM
She is indeed a very chio minah with gd figure. Just too bad her boobs are enhanced.
Did u manage to see the other local minah working there?

sammboyboy
22-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Hey bro mind sharing? Always wanted to try minah, no contact to exchange if u don't mind?

garbage8889
22-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Hi bro

Mind sharing the location and name please?

Thanks

KinkiJ
22-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Hey bro, nice detailed FR, hope you can share location and her name with me. Upped you already too. cheers!

sony716
22-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Bro can share the ctc and location pls

yourmomlovejizz
23-04-2014, 12:21 AM
bro pm location?

kooperho
23-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Can share ctc and location? Many thanks

Mango1980
23-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi bro,

can to share location. Thank you

applemeetspie10
23-04-2014, 01:38 AM
care to share contact bro?

Ironman888
23-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Hi Bro, brown sugar is my fantasy, really appreciate if you could share contact !!

newbiek
23-04-2014, 05:43 AM
Hi bro, can share? Wanna taste brown sugar for a long time. Thanks in advance.

Bangyou1234
23-04-2014, 06:59 AM
bro share contact pls

Noobish
23-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Bro,can include me in ur mailing list pls.
Tks.

edwardthy
23-04-2014, 08:49 AM
TS bro
You got PM!

poolbear
23-04-2014, 09:58 AM
bro , cte pls

retepoet
23-04-2014, 10:35 AM
do i qualify to have this lobang :p

herotan
23-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Bro TS, ur FR makes me wanna take half day leave today

manbaleno
23-04-2014, 01:49 PM
PMs cleared.

Bros who wish to know the place please PM me so at least it is easier for me to reference and reply you.

Sorry to some bros who do not qualify. No hard feelings.

2nd FR on this place coming up tonight. :D

edwardthy
23-04-2014, 02:40 PM
PMs cleared.

Bros who wish to know the place please PM me so at least it is easier for me to reference and reply you.

Thank you bro!
I have upped you!

basfreak
23-04-2014, 03:07 PM
PMs cleared.

Thanks for sharing. I have been a regular of this joint since they at the previous location. Will post FRs of the WLs still working there when time permits.

manbaleno
23-04-2014, 08:28 PM
deleted based on request of a bro to protect place.

sawyer
23-04-2014, 09:08 PM
She is indeed a very chio minah with gd figure. Just too bad her boobs are enhanced.
Did u manage to see the other local minah working there?

Bro able to share location please

sawyer
23-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Bro able to share location please

herotan
23-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Thanks Bro TS for the good lobang.

Location is good. Walked up to the counter. Two ladies were sitting there. One has big boobie!! Must be the one Bro TS mentioned. The other one, short but has a super sweet face. I like!! Anyway, big boobie lady asked me how I get to know this place. muahahaha!! Spoke to me in English, maybe I look like a Malay (many does mistaken me as one). Led me to room way behind. Room is big, with attached shower.

Waited about 5-10 min then another ML came in. Nothing to shout out for the massage. Most of the time she was on the massage bed. Wahahaha....Then popped the GQ after about 30mins later. I didn't opt for the full package but she took off everything, woohoo!! Her teasing was good and she joke with me a lot.

Name: P****
Body: 6/10 (big hips)
Peaks: A+ to B
Massage: 5/10
BM + HJ: Std price quoted. Autoroamed from Woodlands to Sentosa.

I definitely will return as on the way out, the recep big boobie + the sweet face + another tall SYT just came back from dinner I think. Die die must try them!!

tonerungjareon
23-04-2014, 10:55 PM
bro please pm me location! thanks!!

ChaosMeat
23-04-2014, 11:44 PM
bro can pm me the location thanks :D

curiousone
24-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Bro TS,

Mind sharing the location and contact? I may be a newbie in this forum as I am a visitor from Malaysia but you may cross reference at MMS as I've contributed there quite a fair bit under the same nick.

Hope to hear from you.

Curious One.

johntailan
24-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Bro, can share? Never tried minah b4.

JimmyM78
28-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Hey bro, can share details? PM me

hp1234
02-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Thanks bro for the contact.

Got the contact two week ago. At first wanna visit Vivian (from Bro Vaxva) but she is full of appointments. Then sms to Ex Lava for appointments, they didnt reply till reach the mrt station. Then only decide visit this new place.

Enter in and welcome by the brown sugar (A***) which bro mentioned earlier. Damm she is my cup of tea and hope that she can serve me. But too bad at the end is the other gal from msia, call F***. I like her msg, is a hard type. And I have no idea that she also provide AR. Damm shiok althought not as good as Vivian. Then the rest not need to said.

Though that after the session plan to chit chat with the A*** but she not at the counter anymore, maybe go back already. Forgot that mentioned the place is nice, room is big and attached bath room. Definitely will rtf once refill vitamin M.

Druggie
02-05-2014, 01:32 PM
hi care to share the place and dmg?

darrenown
02-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Hi bro.. Hope I stand a chance to get the contacts n location from u

sammikey
02-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi bro, pls share contact if u dun mind

bardevil
03-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Kindly share the ctc and location with me. Thanks

herotan
03-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Thanks bro for the contact.

Got the contact two week ago. At first wanna visit Vivian (from Bro Vaxva) but she is full of appointments. Then sms to Ex Lava for appointments, they didnt reply till reach the mrt station. Then only decide visit this new place.

Enter in and welcome by the brown sugar (A***) which bro mentioned earlier. Damm she is my cup of tea and hope that she can serve me. But too bad at the end is the other gal from msia, call F***. I like her msg, is a hard type. And I have no idea that she also provide AR. Damm shiok althought not as good as Vivian. Then the rest not need to said.

Though that after the session plan to chit chat with the A*** but she not at the counter anymore, maybe go back already. Forgot that mentioned the place is nice, room is big and attached bath room. Definitely will rtf once refill vitamin M.

oh yeah. tried her as well. not a looker but her skills were goood!

Vin2311
03-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Bro can share contact n location pls .kamsiA

sammboyboy
03-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey bro, mind sharing details? Thanks!

blueface
03-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Part 2 FR

My sexual thirst was not satisfied with the minah and immediately the idea of bonking that counter receptionist sprang up my mind.

A few days later, I went back to the spa and made up my mind that I must fuck her. As usual, she saw me coming in and unlocked the door. This time, she was the only one sitting at the counter.

"Welcome back, want massage again?" she asked.

"Yes, I want you to massage me"

She hesitated a bit and said "Errr maybe you can try other girls? I can recommend for you."

I felt a bit disappointed, partly because I remember reading some bros' posts in other thread saying she has quit for good. But I pushed my luck.

"No, no others, I only want you!"

"There is another girl with big boobs too"

She knew why I came for her hahaha but I was firm in my decision "No I don't want, I only want you, if not I come back another day."

She explained that she is the only one who is managing the counter as the other girls may not know what to do for counter services or if a raid comes. I persisted and finally she reluctantly got another girl to watch over the shop front for a while.

Success! And she slowly led me to a room, spacious as usual. It took her a little longer to come back into my room and I supposed she needs to give instructions to another girl.

When she came in, massage began.

She is easily the top 3 massage lady I come across in my years of cheonging HC in terms of massage.

Ample of strength, good technique and knows which part of your body is tired. I would say on par or even better than professionals.

Got rubbed a good 30 minutes during which we chatted briefly on different things.

Golden question is popped and I almost always choose full course.

When she took of her top and bra, which I think is difficult to buy in Singapore due to its sheer size, I kept imagining the two absolutely gigantic melons flowing out in slow motion. Simply the most majestic pair of jugs I have come across.

For senior bros who have been in the forum for at least 5 years, think about Xiao Xiao the H cup legend iand Ah Mei the F cup legend in FL dome 2. Another worthy comparison is Duo Duo from Geylang Cat 100. But she is still a cut above the rest because hers feel got more substance inside. Soft and at the same time firm but definitely natural!

Groped those boobs really hard and sucked them like no tomorrow. Her BJ is quite good as well.

I think I was too excited and aroused, I came in double quick time, only managed to do a cowgirl position because looking at her boobs bounce heavily is an unbelievable sight.

I shall keep her name a secret, it is up to bros to find out who she is. And I actually get a feeling she has in fact retired, now only a receptionist but I may be wrong. If bros did not manage to get her, don't force her.

H*****
Looks: 7/10 pleasant looking
Body: 9/10 disproportionate to her body but that is the beauty of it
Complexion: 7/10 dark tan
Boobs: 20/10 no typo error, her boobs smashed my rating scale. Easily a 38H all natural cupper :eek:
Massage: 10/10 real massage, no piano type
HJ: NA
BJ: 8/10 felt good
FJ: 9/10 good performer, although I came too quickly to enjoy it
RTF: likely
Damage: entrance fee + $100
pls share this contact fro this place , i also want the receptionist

coolmanspooky
03-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Bro? Cate to share ctc and location? Thanks

Sumhead
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Was having my off day so I decided to walk around town to see if I can find any hanky panky place to have a great time.

I headed towards an area with quite a few minor roads when suddenly I spotted this shop with a very familiar name. I knew the old place was gone but I did not expect to find another shop with the same name. The outside of the shop looks rather high class but such a high class shop in the area looks like a total mismatch.

I hesitated before approaching the shop, sekali it happens to be a clean one with the same name. When I reached at the front glass door, I heard the sound of the door being unlocked. This is definitely a positive sign that something kinky is going on inside, if not why lock the door?

I pushed the glass door and went to the reception counter. This shop is big enough to have a small reception lounge. The interior is marble tiled and looks posh.

"Hello sir, want massage? We have a few package here." the receptionist said.

I looked at her face, wah, very familiar but I could not remember who and when I looked down to her chest, ok, confirm I know who! :D

"You are ***** right? Last time also from XXXXXXXXX spa?"

"Yes... no wonder I find you familiar too! hahaha!" she replied.

At this juncture, a brown sugar stepped out to the counter to check something on the desk.

Chio bu siah!

This brown sugar, samsters here will all rate at least 8 for looks, even for the most stringent bros here. I give a 9.5/10.

A few seconds later she walked back to the shop corridor and I asked ****** who is the malay girl just now. She replied "Oh, she is A***."

"Ok, I take 45 min, I want her, is she available now?"

And thankfully, A*** was free!

I was led to one of the massage rooms, there are probably 6 rooms there and the rooms are very spacious with individual attached shower.

Waited for 5 min and that chio brown sugar came in.

"Hello, how are you?" A*** greeted. Oooooh her voice is sweet!

We exchange pleasantries and the massage began. She doesn't have the strongest massage but can feel that she was putting in effort. Plus points for girls who always try even if their skills sux.

After a good 20 min of massage, without much teasing though. She asked me to turn around and popped up the question. I opted for full course.

A*** went to take the stuff and when she was back, she undressed her blue dress to reveal is super slim body and sizeable boobs. When she unhooked her bra, there was a slight disappointment because the boobs are obviously an enhanced C cup that is too gravity defying for my liking but her slim body and sweet face compensated it.

Did a short catbath before capping me for a blowjob. The blow was average but the hardworking spirit was there. Then I requested her to go on top first, which she obliged.

But just a few pumps she could not take it as she said my penis was too long, but at least she said it nicely, so we switched to missionary. The missionary position feels awkward too because her legs were opened in such a way that they actually blocked my groin from closing to hers to achieve a deeper penetration. I tried hard to thrust but can feel her resistance but I have to say her pussy is damn tight!

To stimulate my sexual senses, I tried playing with her boobs but unfortunately, she only allowed my hands to cup her boobs. I could not squeeze too much, i could not tune her nipples and I could only lick gently and not suck them. Minus points for this part. :(

Finally unloaded after a short 5 minutes although I could have lasted longer if not for the very awkward restrictions and positions.

Name: A***
Looks: 9.5/10 a real head turner. Her face is those "melon-seed" face with sharp features and nice pair of eyes
Height: at least 1.65m
Body: 8/10 those slim type of girls but her enhanced boobs lowered the score
Complexion: 8/10 smooth minah tan, she has some minor tattoos like many brown sugars working in this industry
Boobs: 6/10 low score as it was a firm enhanced C cup, also, a lot of restrictions to play with them
Massage: 7/10 good effort put in
Catbath: 7/10 average
BJ: 7/10 average
FJ: 6/10 I did not particularly enjoy, not possible to do full deep thrusts to her wonderfully tight pussy, which is a shame.
GFE: 5/10 she comes across as more professional
Attitude: 7/10 besides restrictions on the sex part, no complaints for overall attitude

There is a part 2 of this FR because days later, I went to bang the counter receptionist *****! Stay tune for her FR.

I am willing to share with bros who good reputation to protect this place and will base on my discretion to share. I may be slow in replying PMs so please be patient with me. I apologise first if this place has appeared in other threads before, only want to keep the sharing spirit going. :)
Hi ! Bro... Can share your lobang pls... Thanks !!

hp1234
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM
oh yeah. tried her as well. not a looker but her skills were goood!

Yup, she is not a looker. heard from her that there still got other Msian. I will visit again to look for other gal or the BROWN SUGAR... hehe

PCKang
03-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi Bro can share contact?

waisg
03-05-2014, 02:57 PM
hi bro can share location pls..thanks

SayYes
03-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi bro
Can share the contact ?

david chew
03-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Brother
Kindly share contact.
million thanks

ktboy
03-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Brother can share contact thanks

Willypredator
04-05-2014, 03:17 PM
bro, would like to check this out. can pm contacts?

herotan
04-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Yup, she is not a looker. heard from her that there still got other Msian. I will visit again to look for other gal or the BROWN SUGAR... hehe

if u notice the recep and MLs seems to have different uniform? Ya, must try other gems there.

jungen
04-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Can share location and contact.
Thanks

dravencrow18
05-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Can share location/contact? :)

eibm21
05-05-2014, 10:15 AM
i think dis ML used to work in eagle spa at furama..btw seen her at shophouses near bugis some time back..wondering if the spa TS mentioned is nearby there..hehe..anyway any kind soul can share contact..im willing to exchange with my brownsugar lobang...

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Can share?

She knew why I came for her hahaha but I was firm in my decision "No I don't want, I only want you, if not I come back another day."

She explained that she is the only one who is managing the counter as the other girls may not know what to do for counter services or if a raid comes. I persisted and finally she reluctantly got another girl to watch over the shop front for a while.

Success! And she slowly led me to a room, spacious as usual. It took her a little longer to come back into my room and I supposed she needs to give instructions to another girl.

She is easily the top 3 massage lady I come across in my years of cheonging HC in terms of massage.

Ample of strength, good technique and knows which part of your body is tired. I would say on par or even better than professionals.

Got rubbed a good 30 minutes during which we chatted briefly on different things.

When she took of her top and bra, which I think is difficult to buy in Singapore due to its sheer size, I kept imagining the two absolutely gigantic melons flowing out in slow motion.

Groped those boobs really hard and sucked them like no tomorrow. Her BJ is quite good as well.

I think I was too excited and aroused, I came in double quick time, only managed to do a cowgirl position because looking at her boobs bounce heavily is an unbelievable sight.

I shall keep her name a secret, it is up to bros to find out who she is. And I actually get a feeling she has in fact retired, now only a receptionist but I may be wrong. If bros did not manage to get her, don't force her.

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Can share?

When she took of her top and bra, which I think is difficult to buy in Singapore due to its sheer size, I kept imagining the two absolutely gigantic melons flowing out in slow motion.

I shall keep her name a secret, it is up to bros to find out who she is. And I actually get a feeling she has in fact retired, now only a receptionist but I may be wrong . If bros did not manage to get her, don't force her.

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Can share?

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Can share?

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Can share?

I think I was too excited and aroused, I came in double quick time, only managed to do a cowgirl position because looking at her boobs bounce heavily is an. unbelievable sight.

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Can share?

hp1234
05-05-2014, 01:54 PM
if u notice the recep and MLs seems to have different uniform? Ya, must try other gems there.

Ya I noticed, that day she wear a tshirt and shot pants and she is my cup of tea. Furthermore, never try before malay.

eibm21
05-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Was having my off day so I decided to walk around town to see if I can find any hanky panky place to have a great time.

I headed towards an area with quite a few minor roads when suddenly I spotted this shop with a very familiar name. I knew the old place was gone but I did not expect to find another shop with the same name. The outside of the shop looks rather high class but such a high class shop in the area looks like a total mismatch.

I hesitated before approaching the shop, sekali it happens to be a clean one with the same name. When I reached at the front glass door, I heard the sound of the door being unlocked. This is definitely a positive sign that something kinky is going on inside, if not why lock the door?

I pushed the glass door and went to the reception counter. This shop is big enough to have a small reception lounge. The interior is marble tiled and looks posh.

i think dis ML used to work in eagle spa at furama..btw seen her at shophouses near bugis some time back..wondering if the spa TS mentioned is nearby there..hehe..anyway any kind soul can share contact..im willing to exchange with my brownsugar lobang...

"Hello sir, want massage? We have a few package here." the receptionist said.

I looked at her face, wah, very familiar but I could not remember who and when I looked down to her chest, ok, confirm I know who! :D

"You are ***** right? Last time also from XXXXXXXXX spa?"

"Yes... no wonder I find you familiar too! hahaha!" she replied.

At this juncture, a brown sugar stepped out to the counter to check something on the desk.

Chio bu siah!

This brown sugar, samsters here will all rate at least 8 for looks, even for the most stringent bros here. I give a 9.5/10.

A few seconds later she walked back to the shop corridor and I asked ****** who is the malay girl just now. She replied "Oh, she is A***."

"Ok, I take 45 min, I want her, is she available now?"

And thankfully, A*** was free!

I was led to one of the massage rooms, there are probably 6 rooms there and the rooms are very spacious with individual attached shower.

Waited for 5 min and that chio brown sugar came in.

"Hello, how are you?" A*** greeted. Oooooh her voice is sweet!

We exchange pleasantries and the massage began. She doesn't have the strongest massage but can feel that she was putting in effort. Plus points for girls who always try even if their skills sux.

After a good 20 min of massage, without much teasing though. She asked me to turn around and popped up the question. I opted for full course.

A*** went to take the stuff and when she was back, she undressed her blue dress to reveal is super slim body and sizeable boobs. When she unhooked her bra, there was a slight disappointment because the boobs are obviously an enhanced C cup that is too gravity defying for my liking but her slim body and sweet face compensated it.

Did a short catbath before capping me for a blowjob. The blow was average but the hardworking spirit was there. Then I requested her to go on top first, which she obliged.

But just a few pumps she could not take it as she said my penis was too long, but at least she said it nicely, so we switched to missionary. The missionary position feels awkward too because her legs were opened in such a way that they actually blocked my groin from closing to hers to achieve a deeper penetration. I tried hard to thrust but can feel her resistance but I have to say her pussy is damn tight!

To stimulate my sexual senses, I tried playing with her boobs but unfortunately, she only allowed my hands to cup her boobs. I could not squeeze too much, i could not tune her nipples and I could only lick gently and not suck them. Minus points for this part. :(

Finally unloaded after a short 5 minutes although I could have lasted longer if not for the very awkward restrictions and positions.

Name: A***
Looks: 9.5/10 a real head turner. Her face is those "melon-seed" face with sharp features and nice pair of eyes
Height: at least 1.65m
Body: 8/10 those slim type of girls but her enhanced boobs lowered the score
Complexion: 8/10 smooth minah tan, she has some minor tattoos like many brown sugars working in this industry
Boobs: 6/10 low score as it was a firm enhanced C cup, also, a lot of restrictions to play with them
Massage: 7/10 good effort put in
Catbath: 7/10 average
BJ: 7/10 average
FJ: 6/10 I did not particularly enjoy, not possible to do full deep thrusts to her wonderfully tight pussy, which is a shame.
GFE: 5/10 she comes across as more professional
Attitude: 7/10 besides restrictions on the sex part, no complaints for overall attitude

There is a part 2 of this FR because days later, I went to bang the counter receptionist *****! Stay tune for her FR.

I am willing to share with bros who good reputation to protect this place and will base on my discretion to share. I may be slow in replying PMs so please be patient with me. I apologise first if this place has appeared in other threads before, only want to keep the sharing spirit going. :)

i think dis ML used to work in eagle spa at furama..btw seen her at shophouses near bugis some time back..wondering if the spa TS mentioned is nearby there..hehe..anyway any kind soul can share contact..im willing to exchange with my brownsugar lobang...hehe

dickiedick
05-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

My sexual thirst was not satisfied with the minah and immediately the idea of bonking that counter receptionist sprang up my mind.

A few days later, I went back to the spa and made up my mind that I must fuck her. As usual, she saw me coming in and unlocked the door. This time, she was the only one sitting at the counter.

She hesitated a bit and said "Errr maybe you can try other girls? I can recommend for you."

I felt a bit disappointed, partly because I remember reading some bros' posts in other thread saying she has quit for good. But I pushed my luck.

And I actually get a feeling she has in fact retired, now only a receptionist but I may be wrong. If bros did not manage to get her, don't force her.
/QUOTE]

dickiedick
05-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

And I actually get a feeling she has in fact retired, now only a receptionist but I may be wrong. If bros did not manage to get her, don't force her.
/QUOTE]

dickiedick
05-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

dickiedick
05-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

dickiedick
05-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

ancientgeek85
05-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Appreciate much!

herotan
05-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Ya I noticed, that day she wear a tshirt and shot pants and she is my cup of tea. Furthermore, never try before malay.

hahaha. See who successfully tried her (besides Bro TS) and provide some tips. :D

skyscrape
05-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? THANKS@

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Can share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno

leewahlau
05-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Can share?

Quote:

lucifel
06-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Hi TS, can share location? Thanks

pacnet
09-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks TS for sharing this contact.

Manage to get the recep after 2 trip down. Was worth it.

Massage was good and managed to lossen some of my aching points.

As what TS mention, her boobs was very big. Real big that I could not grab wholly with just one hand. I think at least a G but a big sag as I think it is really too heavy.

Service was good. Was given a tea before and after both massage and services.

Please get the contact from TS instead. Cheers to good massage and service. Would rtm whenever I can.

huss
09-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Big thanks to TS for the contact.

Happen to be in the area the other day so thought would check it out. Walk a bit here and there then spotted the place. It is not flashy and doesn't attract attention so hope it can be around for a long time...

Actually spotted the counter recept walking outside as I was walking there but did not know who she was until she went in the shop! Immediately thought this place got potential! Approached the shop and the door lock clicked was asked if I needed help. Yes I do ;). Unfortunately i think the brown sugar was busy so did not get her. Paid $40 for 45mins was led to a room by same recep. Enjoyed the view from behind and made a note to try at a later date.

Rooms looked recently renovated and are clean. There was shower and ambience is good.

Had a Thai lady wasn't a looker (mid 30s?) but massage was good and not piano style. Towards the end she whispered the GQ but as I was tired I politely declined. To her credit she did not complain or insist. Which I thought was very professional. She continued the session until time up then told me can shower. She mentioned this place is usually quiet so dun know if it was just her or the place

Finish shower, change and went outside to speak to the lady boss there. She asked how was massage and asked me to come back again.

Definitely will RTM once I find time AND to try the different girls there (apparently got many choice).

Brothers, this is nice place but do not ask me to give you location and contact. I won't. You need to get it from bro TS. Must respect.

If you like my FR, up me and thanks for reading.

leewahlau
09-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
09-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
09-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

cum69
09-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Bro, old pm ctc, thank you

Kobe83
15-05-2014, 05:10 PM
any kind bro will to share this power spa join?

Will return fav! thanks!

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

"Yes, I want you to massage me "

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

I felt a bit disappointed , partly because I remember reading some bros' posts in other thread saying she has quit for good. But I pushed my luck.

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Can share ctc?

[QUOTE

/QUOTE]

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Can share contact?

leewahlau
15-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Can share contact?

ahboy3
15-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Can share?

monkey168
02-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Can Share?

pelandok
02-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Pls share ...tks

Teriyaki00
02-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Bro share ctc pls. Forever grateful ! Thanks so much !

eenie
16-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Anyone manage to try the brown sugar. Must say she's really chio, the type that you won't say no to. She was doing recep duties when I'm there, tried asking for her to I the massage, but she just smile...

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 09:59 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:00 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:00 AM
[delete delete repost

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:01 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:01 AM
[delee delete post

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:02 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:02 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:03 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:03 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:04 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:05 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:05 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:06 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:07 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:07 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:09 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:09 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:10 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:11 AM
[delete///]

leewahlau
16-06-2014, 10:12 AM
[delete///]

scummybear
18-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Can i get contact bro?

KopiSusu
19-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Sadly ... I think the minah left liao ...

Anyone knows where she went ?

all2know
19-09-2014, 06:30 PM
bro share contact?

edmundyeong_99
06-12-2014, 12:15 AM
wow bro...great sharing the massage posting...hope you can share the area....good thx in advance....

leewahlau
06-12-2014, 01:14 AM
delete delete

leewahlau
06-12-2014, 01:15 AM
delete delete

leewahlau
06-12-2014, 01:16 AM
delete delete

leewahlau
06-12-2014, 01:16 AM
delete delete