PDA

View Full Version : More Evidence On....Sandy Hook Shooting & Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax.......!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-04-2014, 01:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The SANDY HOOK Shooting................

Increasing evidence suggests Sandy Hook Elementary was not even an operating school. Not only does information about the alleged victims of the shooting–their names, their ages and their sex–not appear in the “State Police Final Report” from Connecticut, but the “autopsy photos” that accompany the report were redacted in their entirety. Actual proof of real victims is virtually non-existent.

When you combine that with the Clerk of Newtown entering into secret meetings with the state legislature to circumvent the release of their death certificates and those engaged in the destruction of the school building itself being required to agree to life-time “gag orders” about what they did or did not see and the probability we are dealing with a staged event grows larger.

### By using the Wayback machine (which enables earlier versions of web sites to be accessed, even though they are not current), it demonstrated that Sandy Hook Elementary School had no internet activity from 2008 until late 2012 ! ###

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boston Marathon bombing.............

Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year trauma surgeon :

''I know that they’re lying because of a picture that I saw - a man had both legs blown off and wheeled in a wheelchair, and he was holding a tourniquet on the left leg, which was a below knee amputation, and the tourniquet wasn’t applied !

The tourniquet was underneath the leg, it wasn’t stopping any flow of blood because there wasn’t any flow of blood. I knew something was wrong.

The man’s name was Jeff Bauman. Some people said he was a lieutenant who had lost both legs in Afghanistan. And 19 days after losing both legs, he was let out of the rehab hospital. How could that happen?

It takes a long time after you’ve lost both legs, to get prostheses fitted, to get strong enough, and get the strength in your arms but 19 days after the attack, he went to the Boston Bruins hockey game, and there are pictures of him on the internet. I believe that this man was an actor.“

### Yes, there are professional “crisis actors” used in government drills and mass trauma events, some of them are actual amputees!

There’s an outfit called Amputees in Action, which describes itself as:

“a unique agency, working independently to provide the largest directory of trained professional amputee actors for the film and screen industries and for emergency and military services training simulations, both home and abroad.''

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?180002-More-Evidence-On-Sandy-Hook-Shooting-amp-Boston-Marathon-Bombing-Hoax-!&goto=newpost).