PDA

View Full Version : Charmed - 48 years old holistic health counsellor

xssiow
02-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Anyone read today's (2nd Oct, Sun) New Paper. There is an article on holistic healer, and one of them is 48 years old holistich health counsellor and massage therapist. The picture shown in New Paper surely does not reflect her age, and she really looks good. Anyone with experience in her Earthstar Holistic Consultancy? Since the article wrote that she is a certified massage therapist, I wonder if she gives massage at her consultancy. Will be interested to try ... even if she gives normal massage.

rabitsu
02-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Anyone read today's (2nd Oct, Sun) New Paper. There is an article on holistic healer, and one of them is 48 years old holistich health counsellor and massage therapist. The picture shown in New Paper surely does not reflect her age, and she really looks good. Anyone with experience in her Earthstar Holistic Consultancy? Since the article wrote that she is a certified massage therapist, I wonder if she gives massage at her consultancy. Will be interested to try ... even if she gives normal massage.
Hole-listic adventure cost $$$$

Mclaren
02-10-2005, 11:45 AM
i dun have the new paper and can u give me the details and cost plus the address to my email at [email protected]

xssiow
02-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Hole-listic adventure cost $$$$

Care to advise the estimate cost?

mark82
02-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Anyone got the newpaper article to show? Can't get a copy already

xssiow
03-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Anyone got the newpaper article to show? Can't get a copy already

Bro's out there... check out the website :

http://www.creative-healing-arts.org/aboutearthstar/founder.html

bbailey
03-10-2005, 01:55 AM
Hole-lick-it health cum-sellor then i interested.
aiyo, 48yrs liao looks good also no use. when she massage for u, u also can see her face when u r lying down on ur front.
but of cos,we are waiting for the threadstarter to try ur luck wif her and ur FR there-after.