PDA

View Full Version : The best room ambient/design that good for bonk/love-making ?

titts82002
02-10-2005, 09:27 AM
hi bros and sis

In my opinion, I find rooms with many mirrors, left-right -top, centre, back.. are nice, coupled with dim-lighted ...
may be plan to open a hotel ... hahaha..
yours ?
titts

Tiger Beer
02-10-2005, 10:03 AM
I think there's 1 house in GL that has got rooms with many themes. I know which one but cannot remember the address here. Inside got themes like gym, japanese, chinese style, etc. The OKT name is Ah Gu. Personally I like gym because can do it the benches. :)

sg_boytoy
02-10-2005, 10:11 AM
I like mirrors all over, once bonked a PRC in a KL HC where the ceiling and the walls were mirror-panelled, sipeh steam man... :D

Sorin^^
02-10-2005, 12:56 PM
I think there's 1 house in GL that has got rooms with many themes. I know which one but cannot remember the address here. Inside got themes like gym, japanese, chinese style, etc. The OKT name is Ah Gu. Personally I like gym because can do it the benches. :)

Yah, went to Tommy house, and the rooms there are also fitted with mirrors at all sides of the room with dim lights

Wow, muz go find the room wif the japanese theme cos got the ambience of having it with a jap gal.hehehe

Wow, wad equipments do they have in the gym themed room? is it along lor 16?

Rgds

dirtymonk82
02-10-2005, 01:55 PM

Which house is that? 150 house?

makisa
02-10-2005, 07:55 PM
hi bros and sis

In my opinion, I find rooms with many mirrors, left-right -top, centre, back.. are nice, coupled with dim-lighted ...
may be plan to open a hotel ... hahaha..
yours ?
titts

IMHO, Place with mirrors one hoh, usually is Gym Room or Yoga Room, or Aerobic room? Right? :D

hot_dick
03-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Ha ha.. a contractor friend told me one auntie ever asked him to renovate her bedroom with mirrors around the bed and in ceiling too with spotlights and dimmer control.

But he said he never finished the job because the auntie was too ngeow.. always finding fault with his work.. he gave up after the 1st week..

So any bros n sis also have mirrors installed around the bed ? :D