PDA

View Full Version : ★ LTDe ★ EVA 伊娃 ★ 我的中尔混血儿梦幻美女 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM/BF★2xHJ★S$90 Incl Room★

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

liltigerplus
21-04-2014, 04:19 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F_4OS5QFbF8/UqdTDvb2gMI/AAAAAAAAAQI/_iXkbkfBVQM/s1600/Dialogue.png (http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/)

liltigerplus
21-04-2014, 04:29 AM
MRs to date posted by Happy & Satisfied Bros!

Jie88 says:
04/05/2014 at 23:46

伊娃!我答应給您的评语来了。真后悔没早一点认识你。
照片上老实说真对她不公平, 真人落差虽差不远但确实比照片美艳许多。她有散发出一种很诱人的美女气质,会让你留下很深刻的印像。伊娃长 得即可爱也五官很端正立体,长发飘逸及拥有小小脸蛋和一双传神和高电压的迷人双眼,身材比例很好,尤其是那 修长的双腿。她性格开朗讨人喜欢, ,人又体贴也很健谈!和她在一起每一分钟都仿佛像自个女友似的,和她在一起时间过的非常愉快和感觉很舒服, 有百分两百的女友感觉,按摩技术虽然有待加强,不过对我来讲算是不错了。她是有心向学提升她按 摩手艺 不过找过她的人都赞叹她在其余的服务部分可是取得很高分数的。
细心程度: 10/10
身材 : 9/10 (比例很好,让你赞叹不已)
GFE : 10/10 (我觉得很有恋人感觉)
RTM : 绝对会的!

Just tried Eva and I was the last customer for the day. First things first, location's in the east, but not too deep in the east. Easy to find and parking space wasn't an issue. Replies from Eva were prompt and quick, and from her texts you can already get a sense of her sincerity. Well, one of the reasons why I gave her a shot (no pun intended) was that many bros here have only nice things to say about her.

The girl at the door was... How shall I put it. Way better than her photos. Long straight hair, nice eyes and good features. A little on the petite side and her legs are just... Dayuuummmm. Anyway, brought me in, took my clothes off, took her clothes off. Showered me, with those delicate little hands of hers. Now I know why bros rate her gfe off the charts.

Went for the double. So we started off with the boobs on body. So soft, surely Cs and firm to the touch. Totally unexpected given her little frame. Well, whatever happened is now a blur but that in itself is a good thing. Not rushed, unhurried and she knew where the sensual spots were. One thing I might add is her voice, puts me at ease and very soothing.

Not long before the Spartans were unleashed upon the hot gates between her twin peaks. The massage was not pianoish but neither was it good and strong. I've tried Bao Er from liltiger before, she spoilt me in the massage department. But what this girl can't do in massage, she makes it all up in her sensuality. So brothers who are looking for a solid deep boned massage, she may not be just the one. But she tries, and given I was the last of the day, she must've been exhausted.

Anyway, tardiness was what she didn't show when it came to getting me aroused for the second coming. Licked me all over the place from knees to nipples. She didn't spare the ears either. With boobs so soft and skin like milk, my flaccid appendage was now the hulk. Took her time and made sure she built it up before I released. On the whole, she's worth it...

Overall.
Looks - 7.5/10
Massage - 6/10
Bf - 8/10
Sensual touching - 9.5/10
Hj - 9/10
Verdict - good stuff.

Thanks bro

Have tried her recent and personally I find her good. Service is powerful enough to make me think of going back again.

Tried her services yesterday. She provided a nice and comfortable service.
8/10 overall
A good conversationalist. I enjoyed chatting with her.
As bros mentioned, she is extremely patient. I took a long time with 2nd shot, but she was nice and patient throughout.
Oh, and I liked the fact that her towels were clean and hygienic. :)

Recommended and will RTM.

I just had a fabulous time with Eva yesterday. She is everything a masseur can provide! The first impression is very important: she greeted me with big smiling eyes, cheerful smile and she is one of the prettiest PRC I ever seen! She led me to a clean, cosy room with attached bathroom (full privacy).

Next she helped to undress me for a refreshing shower. She was wearing something like office wear at the door and I was stunned to see her perfect full C-cup boobs when she undressed to her skimpy panties. She is just so beautiful!!! Wow! She has good mixed of Russian and Asian genes!!! I have a hard-on just reminiscing about her gorgeous overall appearance. I had travelled over 1hour by mrt from the west to her place in the east and the long journey was well worth it!!! She was very gentle and thorough in soaping and washing me to prepare for the massage.

Eva gives really excellent massage using appropriate strength and control in pressing the neck, shoulder, back & legs. No playing of piano here! And also no excessive force. It was so soothing that I nearly dozed off. After easing my aches, next comes the highlight!!!

With her big, soft bouncing boobs, Eva gave me a nice sensual BM and teased my sleeping little bro to a "giant". I don't know how she revived a sleeping "giant" but her magical hands felt so heavenly, so indescribable good. Her HDLY was the best I ever tried! Die die must try!!! She is so good. Excellent attitude to ensure that I have a great time.

I like HJ to be slow and sensual. Most girls just try to make us shoot ASAP and get more customers. Eva is different, she did it the way I like, so nice of her :D

She also allow auto-roaming. She has such a gorgeous pair of boobs, I cannot keep my hands off them. Sooooo amazing nice to fondle and kiss :D

I enjoyed a fulfilling and satisfying time with Eva, I had intended to have 2hrs but had to cut short to 90 min due to some last min work. Hope other bros will have a wonderful experience like me too. Please treat this ravishing gem with love, kindness & respect.

Looks: 8/10 (exotic mixed blood)
Boobs: 9/10 (real full C-cup)
Massage: 8/10 (real skill massage: appropriate force at appropriate places)
HDLY: 10/10 (feels heavenly)
HJ: 10/10 (not in a rush to make u shoot)
GFE: 9.8/10
Attitude: 20/10 (Impeccable)

Really pretty, patient and good service.

Massage okay lah... but her attitude very good. :-)

oldboy says:
24/03/2014 at 22:58

This is a nice lady that worth my FR
Looks: 8/10
Mixed blood with mesmerising eyes indeed.
Attitude: 9.5/10
Very chatty and not rush at all .
HJ: 8.5/10
HDLY especially was great !
Boobs: 8.5/10
nice to fondle.

Had a wonderful session with EVA today.

Promised to leave her a FR as she was really great.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Massage: 7.5/10
Sexy Massage: 8/10 Irresistible!
HJ: 8/10 Lots of feel

Will return to RTM as soon

Awesome!

Eva as mentioned in most reports here, is extremely patient, service orientated and accommodating. Massage may not be top notch now, but it's not bad and she's trying to improve it. Her massage will improve no doubt, but her attitude and service maxed out liao.

Went through some of the posts here with her to show her the good reviews so far. At least now she knows she is well appreciated by bros here - and will continue to provide great service. :D

liltigerplus
21-04-2014, 09:39 AM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

www.LILTIGERSDEN.com (http://liltigersden.com/)

YOUR PLEASURES OUR PLEASURE

liltigerplus
21-04-2014, 01:36 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
21-04-2014, 09:58 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

coolmanspooky
21-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Ok went to her on an evening...located in the east...:-p upon reaching...i called her only to find that she hasnt reached home yet...i then waited and saw two very chio syts passing through me and took the lift themselves...i was thinking to myself...if it was to be either one of them...then its HO SAY LIAO...lol

5 mins later, i received a call from her...and told me to go up...upon reaching...i was shocked to find that it was EVA! One of the two syts that i saw earlier :D and the rest well is history :-p

Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
BBBJ: NA cause she said her boss will scold her :p
Locatio : 1/10...perhaps its time to relocate this gem if you know what i mean...
GFE: 10/10

And i know i will visit her with durians the next time round...she is a durian lover :p

liltigerplus
22-04-2014, 01:43 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
22-04-2014, 05:12 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
23-04-2014, 12:02 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
23-04-2014, 03:48 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
23-04-2014, 05:44 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
23-04-2014, 09:12 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
24-04-2014, 12:34 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hkBRM1pUxq0/UyqQnUKWaLI/AAAAAAAAASU/aJ95WXsiQaM/s1600/Dialogue+2+BW.png (http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/)

liltigerplus
24-04-2014, 06:01 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hkBRM1pUxq0/UyqQnUKWaLI/AAAAAAAAASU/aJ95WXsiQaM/s1600/Dialogue+2+BW.png (http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/)

liltigerplus
24-04-2014, 08:14 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Your Pleasures.. Our Pleasure!

liltigerplus
25-04-2014, 02:28 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Your Pleasures. Our Pleasure!

wo1ni2
25-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Thanks bro

Have tried her recent and personally I find her good. Service is powerful enough to make me think of going back again.

acekun80
25-04-2014, 11:41 PM
8/10 overall
As bros mentioned, she is extremely patient. I took a long time with 2nd shot, but she was nice and patient throughout.

liltigerplus
26-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Thanks bro

8/10 overall

Thanks Bros for the FANTASTIC MRs.

Million thanks for the support!

liltigerplus
26-04-2014, 07:56 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

scunt
27-04-2014, 12:16 PM
For bros living in the east east of Singapore, the location is really very convenient. Eva is quite pretty and GFE. Massage is so so but very accomdating when it comes to the happy ending. Do give it a try. Photos are representative of what she actually looks like. Think I will RTM and ask her to dress like in the photos.... Yummy!:D

liltigerplus
27-04-2014, 02:28 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

aknike92
27-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Just visit her today. Very patient 2x HJ, no rush at all.
Quite pretty and can have a nice chat as well. Good discreet location with lots of parking too. :D

liltigerplus
27-04-2014, 08:18 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
27-04-2014, 11:35 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

fishlover
28-04-2014, 01:15 AM
So far Eva is my favourite gal from Litiger's stable. Good things must share, one cannot be too selfish.

Although it often takes 1hour journey by mrt to reach her place, I have been frequenting her twice a week for the past few weeks. What made me travel all the way from extreme west to the extreme eastern part of Sg?

Eva is blessed with a lovely face, very fair & smooth complexion, as well as a pair of fabulous looking C-cup boobs. I never get tired of admiring this beautiful lass dressed in just sexy panties, peeking at her perky butts :p She is blessed with smooth, white beautiful skin that I simply enjoy caressing.

Eva's massage is perfect for those who prefers moderate strength in the right places. Never too soft nor too painful, just perfect! Those bros who are hard-massage-seasoned may find it not hard enough, but Eva has more to offer than just massage!!!

After a relaxing massaging, the actual fun begins. Eva gives a mean BM, starting from the legs, to the butts and upwards to the back. It's arousing to feel her big, soft boobs and nipples. Moreover, she also sends a tingling sensation throughout my whole body when she sensually licked my back during BM.

After BM, it's heavenly HDLY with sexy massage around the butt area. Then she will ask me to turn over and start to catbath me from from my knees, to my thighs, stomach, chest and to my ears. She will purposely use her boobs to brush against my hardening rod to good effect. Of cos my hands will be busy roaming all over her breasts and body.

I realised thoughtful Eva uses moisturising aloe vera gel for HJ, instead of oil. This makes it so much cleaner for us because oil is very difficult to wash off even with lots of soap. She is very patient and willing to please. There was once I wanted to try breast fuck. She was willing to oblige but she told me she seldom do it because it will hurt her boobs for several days. Hearing that, I decided not to, but she kept insisting that I try because I like it. But how can I hurt this wonderful lady! So in the end just do HJ.

Looks: 9/10 (looks much much prettier in person)
Attitude: 10/10 (hardworking, always willing to please)
Boobs: 10/10 (really beautiful full C-cup)
Skin: 10/10 (truly soft and smooth)
Massage: 8/10
BM: 8/10
HDLY: 9/10
HJ: 8/10

Eva told me sometimes she has regular clients one after another until 5am plus. I suppose other bros find her worthwhile the long wait :) I'm sure you will find her fantastic too! Better book her early in case of disappointment!

liltigerplus
28-04-2014, 09:49 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
28-04-2014, 05:27 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
28-04-2014, 07:20 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
28-04-2014, 10:09 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
29-04-2014, 01:44 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
29-04-2014, 07:47 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Goony
29-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Just met up with Eva and she is located in the east which I am more than happy to say the distance to her nest from mine is really a plus point.

Right now I am not going to say too much as I want to be slightly selfish and keep her to myself as the session was really something special to us both. I will just be brief to describe that she is a very nice and hardworking girl. Her massage aren't the best but her sensual portion is way above what I expected and the rest well is history...

Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 6/10
Locatio : 10/10 (for me)
GFE: 1000/10 (For me, :p)

RTM: She needs to see me more often :p

Thank you. Just my five cents worth of MR.

liltigerplus
30-04-2014, 12:24 PM
They say
"Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery"
We say
"Thank You. We Are Truly Flattered!"

liltigerplus
30-04-2014, 03:52 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
30-04-2014, 08:27 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
01-05-2014, 11:24 AM
They say
"Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery"
We say
"Thank You. We Are Truly Flattered!"

liltigerplus
01-05-2014, 02:34 PM
HAPPY LABOR DAY

Best wishes from all of us here at

LIL TIGER'S DEN (http://liltigersden.com/)

liltigerplus
01-05-2014, 04:36 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
01-05-2014, 08:13 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
01-05-2014, 11:13 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-05-2014, 12:50 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-05-2014, 03:32 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-05-2014, 05:48 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-05-2014, 07:31 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-05-2014, 10:41 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Cookiemobster
03-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Just tried Eva and I was the last customer for the day. First things first, location's in the east, but not too deep in the east. Easy to find and parking space wasn't an issue. Replies from Eva were prompt and quick, and from her texts you can already get a sense of her sincerity. Well, one of the reasons why I gave her a shot (no pun intended) was that many bros here have only nice things to say about her.

The girl at the door was... How shall I put it. Way better than her photos. Long straight hair, nice eyes and good features. A little on the petite side and her legs are just... Dayuuummmm. Anyway, brought me in, took my clothes off, took her clothes off. Showered me, with those delicate little hands of hers. Now I know why bros rate her gfe off the charts.

Went for the double. So we started off with the boobs on body. So soft, surely Cs and firm to the touch. Totally unexpected given her little frame. Well, whatever happened is now a blur but that in itself is a good thing. Not rushed, unhurried and she knew where the sensual spots were. One thing I might add is her voice, puts me at ease and very soothing.

Not long before the Spartans were unleashed upon the hot gates between her twin peaks. The massage was not pianoish but neither was it good and strong. I've tried Bao Er from liltiger before, she spoilt me in the massage department. But what this girl can't do in massage, she makes it all up in her sensuality. So brothers who are looking for a solid deep boned massage, she may not be just the one. But she tries, and given I was the last of the day, she must've been exhausted.

Anyway, tardiness was what she didn't show when it came to getting me aroused for the second coming. Licked me all over the place from knees to nipples. She didn't spare the ears either. With boobs so soft and skin like milk, my flaccid appendage was now the hulk. Took her time and made sure she built it up before I released. On the whole, she's worth it...

Overall.
Looks - 7.5/10
Massage - 6/10
Bf - 8/10
Hj - 9/10
Verdict - good stuff.

liltigerplus
03-05-2014, 01:57 PM

Overall.
Looks - 7.5/10
Massage - 6/10
Bf - 8/10
Hj - 9/10
Verdict - good stuff.

Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR.

liltigerplus
03-05-2014, 04:51 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
03-05-2014, 07:46 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

fishlover
04-05-2014, 09:31 AM
A note of caution here for brothers: Do not let Eva know if u have written a FR for her. She thinks that she can get away with sub-standard service after that, which happened to me on my recent visits. For your benefit, better to keep her on her toes.

P.S.: To continue your happy & sensual sessions with Eva, better keep this to yourself, Bros!

liltigerplus
04-05-2014, 11:32 AM
THE ONE & ONLY MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER IN SAMMYBOY FORUM!

We strive to provide you with the best in the industry. Real authentic massage with a little extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every gals looking to join us have to undergo strict QC and they are turned away if they do not make the mark.

All photos are taken by us unless selfies provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many a gal has been turned away because of that. All photos are true representation of the gals themselves. You get what you see simply. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee should the photos and actual person do not tally.

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the gals' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them. Pls ask for it should you not get it. Do not keep quiet and come lament after that. You have every right as a paying customer to ask. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus. Some guys have all the luck.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support!

YOUR PLEASURES. OUR PLEASURE!

liltigerplus
04-05-2014, 03:23 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
04-05-2014, 06:00 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
04-05-2014, 10:02 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
05-05-2014, 07:57 AM
Latest MR posted on Lil Tiger's Den!

Jie88 says:
04/05/2014 at 23:46

伊娃!我答应給您的评语来了。真后悔没早一点认识你。
照片上老实说真对她不公平, 真人落差虽差不远但确实比照片美艳许多。她有散发出一种很诱人的美女气质,会让你留下很深刻的印像。伊娃长 得即可爱也五官很端正立体,长发飘逸及拥有小小脸蛋和一双传神和高电压的迷人双眼,身材比例很好,尤其是那 修长的双腿。她性格开朗讨人喜欢, ,人又体贴也很健谈!和她在一起每一分钟都仿佛像自个女友似的,和她在一起时间过的非常愉快和感觉很舒服, 有百分两百的女友感觉,按摩技术虽然有待加强,不过对我来讲算是不错了。她是有心向学提升她按 摩手艺 不过找过她的人都赞叹她在其余的服务部分可是取得很高分数的。
细心程度: 10/10
身材 : 9/10 (比例很好,让你赞叹不已)
GFE : 10/10 (我觉得很有恋人感觉)
RTM : 绝对会的!

liltigerplus
05-05-2014, 10:46 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
05-05-2014, 01:42 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
05-05-2014, 05:33 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
05-05-2014, 09:23 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
05-05-2014, 11:18 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

condomboy
06-05-2014, 05:12 AM
A note of caution here for brothers: Do not let Eva know if u have written a FR for her. She thinks that she can get away with sub-standard service after that, which happened to me on my recent visits. For your benefit, better to keep her on her toes.

P.S.: To continue your happy & sensual sessions with Eva, better keep this to yourself, Bros!

i think that you had too over to say that eva bad words!!
for all the customer that we try we knw that she really up to her standard n she friendly n so nice. since that u been rejected by her so pls dun say ppl bad words

condomboy
06-05-2014, 05:26 AM
to all bros all here . I am a very long n regular customer frm her , since last year sept she was already cm sg n cm bk this march .. her serivice was better n now that she was located in east side that was easy for us to find n park yr car in tat area.. I visit her at least 1 week 1 times to 2 times , as she live nearby me n what make me find her even though now so many new gals out there. NOW that the facts i write n pls try to believe it!! she friendly n was a mix blood russian china gal!
age;26
body 9/10
Hj/10/10
gfe . just like yr gf
she not a time watcher n even though when we 2nd time very long to cm out n already past 1 hr she nv complain before.. not like some gals keep rush n give u akind of attiude

liltigerplus
06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
to all bros all here . I am a very long n regular customer frm her , since last year sept she was already cm sg n cm bk this march .. her serivice was better n now that she was located in east side that was easy for us to find n park yr car in tat area.. I visit her at least 1 week 1 times to 2 times , as she live nearby me n what make me find her even though now so many new gals out there. NOW that the facts i write n pls try to believe it!! she friendly n was a mix blood russian china gal!
age;26
body 9/10
Hj/10/10
gfe . just like yr gf
she not a time watcher n even though when we 2nd time very long to cm out n already past 1 hr she nv complain before.. not like some gals keep rush n give u akind of attiude

liltigerplus
06-05-2014, 04:29 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
06-05-2014, 07:32 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
06-05-2014, 10:09 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
07-05-2014, 10:33 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
07-05-2014, 01:56 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
07-05-2014, 03:56 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

sharpy
07-05-2014, 05:02 PM
A MR for lil's eva. Had a session with her.

looks around 90% alike so no worries about getting different person.
very friendly and good attitude.
something about her voice that is alluring. hehe maybe becos of her mixed bloodline?
she's more for sensual massage rather than true hard massage. so bro pls take note.
would catbath u the whole body. BM front and back and finally HJ u to heaven haha.

Also..she has very very very smooth skin..

Overall will RTM if wanna have sensual time.

liltigerplus
07-05-2014, 06:38 PM
A MR for lil's eva. Had a session with her.

looks around 90% alike so no worries about getting different person.
very friendly and good attitude.
something about her voice that is alluring. hehe maybe becos of her mixed bloodline?
she's more for sensual massage rather than true hard massage. so bro pls take note.
would catbath u the whole body. BM front and back and finally HJ u to heaven haha.

Also..she has very very very smooth skin..

Overall will RTM if wanna have sensual time.

liltigerplus
07-05-2014, 09:09 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
08-05-2014, 12:14 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

yellowpeanuts
08-05-2014, 02:12 AM
quick MR for pretty eva

- location was quite discreet and parking was easy, it's rather far in the east though
- own room with attached bathroom, this is good! i hate walking around and bumping into strangers....
- very very friendly, can talk about everything without being irritating like how some girls can be
- very nice tits, and looks are not the typical prc probably due to the mixed blood, small tummy though, but not huge
- massage was not piano, but not deep-bone either, was actually quite good
- hardworking with front n back catbath n 2 HJ
- Overall 8.5/10, will definitely RTM if in that area.

cheers!

liltigerplus
08-05-2014, 01:27 PM
quick MR for pretty eva

- location was quite discreet and parking was easy, it's rather far in the east though
- own room with attached bathroom, this is good! i hate walking around and bumping into strangers....
- very very friendly, can talk about everything without being irritating like how some girls can be
- very nice tits, and looks are not the typical prc probably due to the mixed blood, small tummy though, but not huge
- massage was not piano, but not deep-bone either, was actually quite good
- hardworking with front n back catbath n 2 HJ
- Overall 8.5/10, will definitely RTM if in that area.

cheers!

liltigerplus
08-05-2014, 04:25 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
08-05-2014, 06:31 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

desparate99
08-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Thanks TS 4 the recommendation..she is really pretty n GFE VERY high..really cannot tahan..very satisfied with her service..massage wise is quite average..nothing 2 shout about..but thinks the sensuality n friendliness makes up 4 it..location wise is less than ideal (Ffor those who have been there will noe y)..overall worth trying if your focus is on GFE n specials..

liltigerplus
08-05-2014, 09:00 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
09-05-2014, 01:46 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
09-05-2014, 05:50 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
09-05-2014, 08:13 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
10-05-2014, 08:56 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

sliverspoon
10-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Moving my FR from the TCSS thread to here.

I have visited eva about three times now and I have never received bad services from her. She is always patient and very accommodating.

Think i may have gotten zapped by someone after posting this cause my points went down :confused:

liltigerplus
10-05-2014, 01:50 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
10-05-2014, 05:52 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
10-05-2014, 08:09 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
10-05-2014, 10:09 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
11-05-2014, 02:02 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
11-05-2014, 05:06 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
11-05-2014, 07:57 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
11-05-2014, 10:39 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
12-05-2014, 10:11 AM
THE ONE & ONLY MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER IN SAMMYBOY FORUM!

We strive to provide you with the best in the industry. Real authentic massage with a little extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every gals looking to join us have to undergo strict QC and they are turned away if they do not make the mark.

All photos are taken by us unless selfies provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many a gal has been turned away because of that. All photos are true representation of the gals themselves. You get what you see simply. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee should the photos and actual person do not tally.

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the gals' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them. Pls ask for it should you not get it. Do not keep quiet and come lament after that. You have every right as a paying customer to ask. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus. Some guys have all the luck.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support!

YOUR PLEASURES. OUR PLEASURE!

liltigerplus
12-05-2014, 12:57 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
12-05-2014, 03:15 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
12-05-2014, 06:52 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
13-05-2014, 11:35 AM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
13-05-2014, 05:45 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
13-05-2014, 08:11 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
13-05-2014, 10:19 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

secondrow
14-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Great Lady. Very high gfe. Massage was so so but specials were very amazing. Catbathed me so near to my 2IC nearly shoot out. Super sensitive nipples good sized boobs. Location wise was great for me, discreet and away from crowds. Highly recommended if you are looking for great gfe and if you are not going for hard massages.

liltigerplus
14-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Great Lady. Very high gfe. Massage was so so but specials were very amazing. Catbathed me so near to my 2IC nearly shoot out. Super sensitive nipples good sized boobs. Location wise was great for me, discreet and away from crowds. Highly recommended if you are looking for great gfe and if you are not going for hard massages.

liltigerplus
14-05-2014, 03:49 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
14-05-2014, 06:14 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
14-05-2014, 10:14 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

inkrubber98
14-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Had a session with Eva earlier.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (not curvy but not bah bah either)
Attitude: 9/10 (very accommodating, keep checking if the massage is hard enough, can see she really put in the effort to improve)
Massage: 6/10 (improving fast, but remember it's not the priority here :D)
HJ: 8/10 (lots of licking and stimulating, can autoroam everywhere but no kissing her body..yet)
Verdict: Highly recommended

liltigerplus
15-05-2014, 07:24 AM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
15-05-2014, 11:58 AM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
15-05-2014, 02:58 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
15-05-2014, 05:42 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
15-05-2014, 09:10 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
16-05-2014, 01:22 PM
NEW LOOK NEW BABES

liltigerplus
16-05-2014, 04:51 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
17-05-2014, 02:03 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
17-05-2014, 04:41 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
17-05-2014, 08:12 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
18-05-2014, 02:24 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
18-05-2014, 09:48 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
19-05-2014, 01:44 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
19-05-2014, 06:42 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
19-05-2014, 10:41 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
20-05-2014, 11:57 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
20-05-2014, 03:26 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
20-05-2014, 06:21 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
20-05-2014, 09:17 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
21-05-2014, 01:46 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
21-05-2014, 04:15 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
21-05-2014, 06:24 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

yanagi
21-05-2014, 07:47 PM
-Good looks, good service, great attitude.
-Location subjective, easily accessible if you ask me.
-RTM? Without a doubt.

liltigerplus
21-05-2014, 10:33 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
22-05-2014, 12:30 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
22-05-2014, 04:50 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
22-05-2014, 08:34 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
22-05-2014, 11:31 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
23-05-2014, 01:11 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
23-05-2014, 03:46 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
23-05-2014, 06:12 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
23-05-2014, 09:20 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

sliverspoon
24-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Went back to find Eva again not too long ago. You would think that visiting the same girl multiple times would get dull and boring but not with her. She has always treated me very well and on certain occasions even offered me food and drinks.

I have always enjoyed her company and her massages.

Her handjobs are very slow and sensual and not rushed at all. She is very patient and you can take as long as you need. She has very ample assets and on this occasion i asked if i could get serviced with her boobs instead of a handjob.

She said yes and she laid down so i count mount her and pump her boobs. It was heavenly as i watched my shaft appear and disappear between her soft breasts. I exploded all over them shortly after.

I am repeating myself but all in all she is very service oriented and very patient.

liltigerplus
24-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Went back to find Eva again not too long ago. You would think that visiting the same girl multiple times would get dull and boring but not with her. She has always treated me very well and on certain occasions even offered me food and drinks.

I have always enjoyed her company and her massages.

Her handjobs are very slow and sensual and not rushed at all. She is very patient and you can take as long as you need. She has very ample assets and on this occasion i asked if i could get serviced with her boobs instead of a handjob.

She said yes and she laid down so i count mount her and pump her boobs. It was heavenly as i watched my shaft appear and disappear between her soft breasts. I exploded all over them shortly after.

I am repeating myself but all in all she is very service oriented and very patient.

Tested and proven, she is indeed a service oriented tigress out to please.

liltigerplus
24-05-2014, 05:33 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
24-05-2014, 08:26 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
25-05-2014, 12:10 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
25-05-2014, 02:27 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
25-05-2014, 07:14 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

fish92
26-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Visited eva yesterday. Reached her place and was welcomed into the apartment by a beautiful lady.

After shower, laid on the bed and she gave me a full body massage. Massage was good and relaxing. Although massage does not match up to professional standards, can see that she tries her best. Felt that my muscles were looser after the massage.

After that comes the BM. She'll rub her boobs all over your body, front and back. During the BM on the front, she'll brush your dick with her boobs on purpose, which will make your hard on even harder.

During the sensual massage, she runs her fingers all over your body, it felt slightly ticklish, and very arousing. Then she starts the HDLY and caresses your dick from behind.

After the HDLY, turned over and she started the HJ. It was sensually done, and she'll lie down beside you, kiss you on your neck and give you a lively smile. Oh and she allows you to autoroam everywhere.

She also told me that she's currently learning Jua Gen and will start offering it when she has mastered the technique. So bros who visit her in the near future may be in for a treat :D

All in all, the session was worthwhile. Will I return? Yes if I'm in the area.

liltigerplus
26-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Visited eva yesterday. Reached her place and was welcomed into the apartment by a beautiful lady.

After shower, laid on the bed and she gave me a full body massage. Massage was good and relaxing. Although massage does not match up to professional standards, can see that she tries her best. Felt that my muscles were looser after the massage.

After that comes the BM. She'll rub her boobs all over your body, front and back. During the BM on the front, she'll brush your dick with her boobs on purpose, which will make your hard on even harder.

During the sensual massage, she runs her fingers all over your body, it felt slightly ticklish, and very arousing. Then she starts the HDLY and caresses your dick from behind.

After the HDLY, turned over and she started the HJ. It was sensually done, and she'll lie down beside you, kiss you on your neck and give you a lively smile. Oh and she allows you to autoroam everywhere.

She also told me that she's currently learning Jua Gen and will start offering it when she has mastered the technique. So bros who visit her in the near future may be in for a treat :D

All in all, the session was worthwhile. Will I return? Yes if I'm in the area.

Yes indeed, she is learning from a SHIFU here and i fortunately/unfortunately has to be the model.

liltigerplus
26-05-2014, 02:48 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
26-05-2014, 05:12 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
26-05-2014, 10:27 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
27-05-2014, 02:08 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
27-05-2014, 05:51 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
27-05-2014, 08:16 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
27-05-2014, 10:58 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Radical
28-05-2014, 05:51 AM
Just had my session with Eva today!

Yeah, photo and live person view is same. Didn't regret to travel from west to east to find her as it's actually a long journey if the trip is bad, but it all went good.

Location is easy to find because I took a taxi there. Midnight cab~

Room is very cosy and tidy, toilet is also very clean. No smell of smoke or urine smell. All properly cleaned up.

Massage is ok I can say. As I'm not really a high end endurance massage guy. So long as u able to press those part which able to relieve my muscle it's ok already.

We broke the ice with each other on the 1st visit and we didn't stop chatting during the whole time.

As previously all those massage I went, I rejected HDLY because don't really like it. But I give it a go for Eva, she done it till she ask me to flip over and I'm still lying down for more!

Cat bath and her nail effect is awesome! And her boob massage is good. Tipped her before I left as she done good enough.

Bro, please if can, brainwash her to relocate her relocate her place. So more bro like me can actually pay her a visit more often as her current place not convenience for some bro like me staying in west and north.

Up for the gem if u want some really good happy ending and massage!

liltigerplus
28-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Just had my session with Eva today!

Yeah, photo and live person view is same. Didn't regret to travel from west to east to find her as it's actually a long journey if the trip is bad, but it all went good.

Location is easy to find because I took a taxi there. Midnight cab~

Room is very cosy and tidy, toilet is also very clean. No smell of smoke or urine smell. All properly cleaned up.

Massage is ok I can say. As I'm not really a high end endurance massage guy. So long as u able to press those part which able to relieve my muscle it's ok already.

We broke the ice with each other on the 1st visit and we didn't stop chatting during the whole time.

As previously all those massage I went, I rejected HDLY because don't really like it. But I give it a go for Eva, she done it till she ask me to flip over and I'm still lying down for more!

Cat bath and her nail effect is awesome! And her boob massage is good. Tipped her before I left as she done good enough.

Bro, please if can, brainwash her to relocate her relocate her place. So more bro like me can actually pay her a visit more often as her current place not convenience for some bro like me staying in west and north.

Up for the gem if u want some really good happy ending and massage!

She is indeed a dedicated GEM and is constantly learning to upgrade herself. She is now offering Thai JG as part of her package now. Bros who have tried kindly feedback.

I have been talking to her about relocating since Day 1 but apparently she has a whole flock of fans there.

Million thanks for the support Bro!

Radical
28-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Bump for this trustable stable!

This mean u need more brainwashing skill bro! Good day ahead

liltigerplus
28-05-2014, 01:43 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
28-05-2014, 04:27 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
28-05-2014, 09:30 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
29-05-2014, 01:31 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
29-05-2014, 04:19 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
29-05-2014, 06:42 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
29-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Bump for this trustable stable!

This mean u need more brainwashing skill bro! Good day ahead

Just tried again today but failed miserably. Sighz

Have a good evening ahead Bro!

liltigerplus
30-05-2014, 03:25 PM
NEW SERVICE NOTICE

Authentic Thai Juagen

ilovebigb00bs
30-05-2014, 09:50 PM
I love sweet big boobs

ilovebigb00bs
31-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I love sweet big boobs

liltigerplus
31-05-2014, 08:13 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
01-06-2014, 08:58 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-06-2014, 02:20 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
02-06-2014, 10:02 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
03-06-2014, 11:54 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

James987
03-06-2014, 01:16 PM
I had visited Eva countless times.. location is discreet and private, and is quite accessible. And for the room itself, the place is spacious, clean and has attached bathroom. Shes indeed 1 exotic beauty and a rare gem worth trying. Her real life person is much more prettier and sexier than in photo. Super gfe chatty and friendly, and patient as well, after the session will feel very relaxed . Especially her extras really make you feel out of this world.

looks 9
body 9
massage 8 - I like her Thai JG service its rather good!
gfe 9.5
service 9.5 (very good, the best so far)
overall 10 (had a very good experience, she does what she can to make you enjoy the experience)
rtm definitely

Highly recommend!

liltigerplus
03-06-2014, 07:57 PM
I had visited Eva countless times.. location is discreet and private, and is quite accessible. And for the room itself, the place is spacious, clean and has attached bathroom. Shes indeed 1 exotic beauty and a rare gem worth trying. Her real life person is much more prettier and sexier than in photo. Super gfe chatty and friendly, and patient as well, after the session will feel very relaxed . Especially her extras really make you feel out of this world.

looks 9
body 9
massage 8 - I like her Thai JG service its rather good!
gfe 9.5
service 9.5 (very good, the best so far)
overall 10 (had a very good experience, she does what she can to make you enjoy the experience)
rtm definitely

Highly recommend!

Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT RTM MR.

She is indeed a beauty all out to please.

stayuplong
03-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Look : almost same as pic
Body : cup size look good
Skin : Icy cool smooth
Voice : Sexy low voice

Lie on bed and she start the message. Lay close to your back to whisper sweet nothing and chit chat. Will also sit on back or bum to do the massage. After that sensual massage begin with soft boob rubbing your back whole up to down follow by licking. Use her finger to caress your back too and hdly. Switch to front come the juagen with oil. After some stroking put oil on boob to rub you again. I use my hand to roam and also kiss her cheek. Which she return too. After that shower together.

liltigerplus
04-06-2014, 01:47 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
04-06-2014, 04:13 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
04-06-2014, 05:54 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
05-06-2014, 01:43 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
06-06-2014, 02:52 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
06-06-2014, 08:54 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
07-06-2014, 02:19 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
07-06-2014, 09:25 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
08-06-2014, 11:24 AM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

Samb123
08-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Been a long time since I visit SBF and so today, I was browsing thru here and there and chanced upon bro Lil Tiger Den. :) And I saw FATE !!! haha.. Look damn SYT and decided to msg and book.

Location is the east side and very accessible for those who drive as it is a private carpark and for public transport not that bad either.

I went a lil early and have a smoke while msging Fate that I have arrived. Her reply was fast and I proceeded to the unit. Ding Dong *** Door open and I saw a SYT man !!! Looks no much of diff from pic but her hair is way longer now and look more SYT. *My preference.

She was dress in a lil oversized singlet and mini skirt and kept smiling at me. Very GFE feel. Proceeded to the room which is big and dim lighted. I was ask to shower but the toilet its in the living room, common toilet type.

Fast hand fast leg wash up and proceeded to room. I was then ask whether 1 or 2 shots and I opted for 2. Straight away, action came here. This SYT took out her singlet and her boobs was like perky and handful size. Nipples were eraser like. My hands keep going to the boobs and she took the oil and started stroking my lil bro at a nice pace. BTH.. Along the way, she will moan here and there, damn shiok. With her skills, I cum within minutes, a happy man. haha.. :)

She then proceed to wash up and started the massage. Skills are up to level for her petite size. Put in effort and trying her best. Was definitely above bench mark but main point is not about massage right ?!! =P

Fate is very chatty and makes you feel like she's your girlfriend. Alot of GFE. Like to giggle here and there was massaging you and at the same time stroking your lil bro. :D

When the massage was about to end, suddenly her mini skirt came off and she ask me to lie face up. I get to see her nice figure. Boobs my type !!! Perky and handful. Seeing her chio face and long hair, I bth. Started to oil my lil bro and stroking it. This time round, she sat on top of me and my hands just keep going onto her boobs. BTH !! Halfway through, I just 69 her and her pussy simply look damn sweet. can't imagine if get to Fj cos they look so tight. OMG ! :cool: I had to ask her stroke my lil bro slower bcos I was going to cum liao. But still, too song liao BTH and I cum. Worth the visit man.

Looks:9/10 (My type of SYT)
Body: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
69: 8/10
RTM: Yes, for SYT lovers, definitely worth e deal.

*Thanks to bro lil Tiger for bringing in such a gem. Btw, this is my first FR so ps if it is badly written. =)

liltigerplus
09-06-2014, 03:07 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
10-06-2014, 03:41 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
11-06-2014, 03:24 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

James987
11-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Been a long time since I visit SBF and so today, I was browsing thru here and there and chanced upon bro Lil Tiger Den. :) And I saw FATE !!! haha.. Look damn SYT and decided to msg and book.

Location is the east side and very accessible for those who drive as it is a private carpark and for public transport not that bad either.

I went a lil early and have a smoke while msging Fate that I have arrived. Her reply was fast and I proceeded to the unit. Ding Dong *** Door open and I saw a SYT man !!! Looks no much of diff from pic but her hair is way longer now and look more SYT. *My preference.

She was dress in a lil oversized singlet and mini skirt and kept smiling at me. Very GFE feel. Proceeded to the room which is big and dim lighted. I was ask to shower but the toilet its in the living room, common toilet type.

Fast hand fast leg wash up and proceeded to room. I was then ask whether 1 or 2 shots and I opted for 2. Straight away, action came here. This SYT took out her singlet and her boobs was like perky and handful size. Nipples were eraser like. My hands keep going to the boobs and she took the oil and started stroking my lil bro at a nice pace. BTH.. Along the way, she will moan here and there, damn shiok. With her skills, I cum within minutes, a happy man. haha.. :)

She then proceed to wash up and started the massage. Skills are up to level for her petite size. Put in effort and trying her best. Was definitely above bench mark but main point is not about massage right ?!! =P

Fate is very chatty and makes you feel like she's your girlfriend. Alot of GFE. Like to giggle here and there was massaging you and at the same time stroking your lil bro. :D

When the massage was about to end, suddenly her mini skirt came off and she ask me to lie face up. I get to see her nice figure. Boobs my type !!! Perky and handful. Seeing her chio face and long hair, I bth. Started to oil my lil bro and stroking it. This time round, she sat on top of me and my hands just keep going onto her boobs. BTH !! Halfway through, I just 69 her and her pussy simply look damn sweet. can't imagine if get to Fj cos they look so tight. OMG ! :cool: I had to ask her stroke my lil bro slower bcos I was going to cum liao. But still, too song liao BTH and I cum. Worth the visit man.

Looks:9/10 (My type of SYT)
Body: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
69: 8/10
RTM: Yes, for SYT lovers, definitely worth e deal.

*Thanks to bro lil Tiger for bringing in such a gem. Btw, this is my first FR so ps if it is badly written. =)

Bro, i think u posted in the wrong section? This is Eva's page not Fate's man LOL

liltigerplus
11-06-2014, 08:30 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

2014521Dandan
11-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Eva is a true gem, and i and promised her a field report. It’ll be an honest report for the benefit of samsters.

Eva is a true exotic mixed blood beauty as advertised. Usually I don’t believe in these marketing gimmicks as I’ve been disappointed times before. But this one lived up to its description. I’ll not emphasized it too much as you have to see for yourself that she's indeed unique and very pretty in my personal view. I confirmed what others have said before me that the photos are real and accurate. Doesnt look the typical chinese girl because of her memsmerizing eyes and sweet syt look. And she’s very polite and friendly as some of the others have mentioned.

She has a really good figure, esp her long slender legs. She is capable of providing a decent massage. Not the authentic massage standard but good enough for me. And who would set a high expectation in the massage department given her good looks? She’s hardworking and very caring and patience with yoou, always ensure that you feel comfortable with her.

The room is clean and tidy and come with an attached bathroom. After a quick shower (by myself), I headed straight to bed to begin the massage. I told her I wanted JG and she said to start off with a soothing and relaxing massage first. The soft massage slowly gets harder (so does my didi)as she kneeled on my back and pressed my sore shoulders This didn’t take long before she began her ticklish with her magical hands and B massage everywhere, that sensation is heavenly.

She's a true gem to be cherished. It’s not easy to make a living abroad plus she has to deal with strangers like us everyday. So pls treat her nicely.

Looks: 9/10 Exotic Beauty with really memerizing eyes
Body: 9/10 great body with nice legs, can't go wrong there.
Massage: 8/10 Could be better but she's not a pro. However, she makes up for it by effort, service and hard work.
BM/HDLY: Very sensual and really arousing.
RTM: Yes for sure!

liltigerplus
12-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Eva is a true gem, and i and promised her a field report. It’ll be an honest report for the benefit of samsters.

Eva is a true exotic mixed blood beauty as advertised. Usually I don’t believe in these marketing gimmicks as I’ve been disappointed times before. But this one lived up to its description. I’ll not emphasized it too much as you have to see for yourself that she's indeed unique and very pretty in my personal view. I confirmed what others have said before me that the photos are real and accurate. Doesnt look the typical chinese girl because of her memsmerizing eyes and sweet syt look. And she’s very polite and friendly as some of the others have mentioned.

She has a really good figure, esp her long slender legs. She is capable of providing a decent massage. Not the authentic massage standard but good enough for me. And who would set a high expectation in the massage department given her good looks? She’s hardworking and very caring and patience with yoou, always ensure that you feel comfortable with her.

The room is clean and tidy and come with an attached bathroom. After a quick shower (by myself), I headed straight to bed to begin the massage. I told her I wanted JG and she said to start off with a soothing and relaxing massage first. The soft massage slowly gets harder (so does my didi)as she kneeled on my back and pressed my sore shoulders This didn’t take long before she began her ticklish with her magical hands and B massage everywhere, that sensation is heavenly.

She's a true gem to be cherished. It’s not easy to make a living abroad plus she has to deal with strangers like us everyday. So pls treat her nicely.

Looks: 9/10 Exotic Beauty with really memerizing eyes
Body: 9/10 great body with nice legs, can't go wrong there.
Massage: 8/10 Could be better but she's not a pro. However, she makes up for it by effort, service and hard work.
BM/HDLY: Very sensual and really arousing.
RTM: Yes for sure!

This is an exotic beauty out to please.

liltigerplus
13-06-2014, 03:32 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
13-06-2014, 08:35 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

shattered
14-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Hi liltiger,

First time writing a MR so I apologise if it is not written well. However here is my honest opinion about Eva, who I visited some time back. She is a nice and friendly lady however for most of the massage, she was just using 1 hand, with the other hand messaging on her phone. There was even a time she actually called someone and she chatted on the phone for quite awhile while messaging me with 1 hand. To be honest it wasn't a pleasant experience if you know what I mean. But other than that, the rest of it was pretty ok. :)

liltigerplus
14-06-2014, 03:37 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
14-06-2014, 09:15 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
15-06-2014, 04:08 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
16-06-2014, 03:27 PM

liltigerplus
17-06-2014, 02:26 PM

James987
18-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Upzzz for this sweet gem

liltigerplus
18-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Upzzz for this sweet gem

Thanks Bro for the support!

liltigerplus
19-06-2014, 01:18 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

sliverspoon
19-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Up. Showing some love

tittyfoo
20-06-2014, 01:06 AM
What can I say, other than try out this gem?

Looks - 8.5/10 - Eurasian looks, and pretty mid-late 20s
Body - 9/10 - Nice slim body and super proportionate
Boobs - 8.5/10 - Real C cuppers and soft to touch, yet firm
Massage - 8/10 - She can improve definitely but my 2nd trip is better than my first
HDLY - 7.5/10 - Nice but not my cuppa tea for her version
HJ - 8/10 - Hardworking and patient
GFE - 8/10 - Nice, friendly and eager to please. You'll come back for more

liltigerplus
20-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Up. Showing some love

Thanks Bro for the love!

liltigerplus
20-06-2014, 07:50 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
21-06-2014, 02:07 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
22-06-2014, 02:20 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
23-06-2014, 02:53 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
24-06-2014, 06:54 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
25-06-2014, 02:06 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
25-06-2014, 07:37 PM
WE BUMP SO YOU CAN SEE!

Lil Tiger's Den

liltigerplus
26-06-2014, 01:38 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F_4OS5QFbF8/UqdTDvb2gMI/AAAAAAAAAQI/_iXkbkfBVQM/s1600/Dialogue.png (http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/)

cartmanez
26-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Just had a very wonderful session with Eva today and I am compelled to complement her after the good service that she's provided.

Her massage is really no nonsense. Good strength and pressed at all the right places. Throughout the whole session, she kept checking if she hit the right spots. We then chatted alot about her previous experiences under her previous stable (which I used to frequent). Then come the finale which was really good. It has been a long time since I had such a wonderful ending. The kisses and caresses were unforgettable.

After my regulars went back a few months ago, I've been unable to find another masseur to my liking. But I think I've found a replacement today.

liltigerplus
27-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Just had a very wonderful session with Eva today and I am compelled to complement her after the good service that she's provided.

Her massage is really no nonsense. Good strength and pressed at all the right places. Throughout the whole session, she kept checking if she hit the right spots. We then chatted alot about her previous experiences under her previous stable (which I used to frequent). Then come the finale which was really good. It has been a long time since I had such a wonderful ending. The kisses and caresses were unforgettable.

After my regulars went back a few months ago, I've been unable to find another masseur to my liking. But I think I've found a replacement today.

Thanks Bro for the FANTASTIC MR.

liltigerplus
28-06-2014, 05:10 PM

liltigerplus
29-06-2014, 03:06 PM

liltigerplus
29-06-2014, 06:55 PM

liltigerplus
30-06-2014, 02:16 PM

liltigerplus
30-06-2014, 10:24 PM

liltigerplus
01-07-2014, 01:58 PM

liltigerplus
01-07-2014, 09:18 PM

liltigerplus
02-07-2014, 04:12 PM

liltigerplus
03-07-2014, 04:12 PM

hc69
03-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Eva is a very pretty n fair lady, her skin was so smooth, her service was awesome no rushing, service me like a king.

I like her place, plenty of parking, her bedroom was well keep, tidy n clean. The towel she provide was also clean.

Her massage is also good, got strength, not like playing piano type.

I opt for 2 shots, the 1st was BF it was awesome, the feeling was great, not to be miss.

The 2nd shot was HJ, her tongue was wonderful….

Name: Eva
Figure: Slim & Fair 8/10
Boobs: C Cup 8/10
Look: Pretty 8/10
BF: 9/10 shiok!!!
HJ 9.5/10 awesome!!!
GFE: to the max 9/10

After the session, we chit chat for a while, it was a wonderful experience.

for the first time, this week i went twice, Monday Cherry Today Eva, pocket burn…..:cool:

liltigerplus
05-07-2014, 02:53 PM

liltigerplus
06-07-2014, 12:05 AM

Ah_tang
06-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Eva is a very pretty n fair lady, her skin was so smooth, her service was awesome no rushing, service me like a king.

I like her place, plenty of parking, her bedroom was well keep, tidy n clean. The towel she provide was also clean.

Her massage is also good, got strength, not like playing piano type.

I opt for 2 shots, the 1st was BF it was awesome, the feeling was great, not to be miss.

The 2nd shot was HJ, her tongue was wonderful….

Name: Eva
Figure: Slim & Fair 8/10
Boobs: C Cup 8/10
Look: Pretty 8/10
BF: 9/10 shiok!!!
HJ 9.5/10 awesome!!!
GFE: to the max 9/10

After the session, we chit chat for a while, it was a wonderful experience.

for the first time, this week i went twice, Monday Cherry Today Eva, pocket burn…..:cool:

You are Power, Bro. After seeing your FR, I am tempted to try Eva soon.

Also, I visited 3 ML (ah-ta, angel & venus) for the last two weeks. Pocket is also burned.

liltigerplus
06-07-2014, 04:20 PM
You are Power, Bro. After seeing your FR, I am tempted to try Eva soon.

Also, I visited 3 ML (ah-ta, angel & venus) for the last two weeks. Pocket is also burned.

Looking forward to your MR Bro.

Thanks for the support!

bopen
07-07-2014, 06:21 AM
I seldom do FR but I have to do this for such a nice gem. First time enjoying her service and I have already save her contact for long term used. I would declare she is my massage lady for 2014.

Very chatty lady and treat you nicely. Skin is fair and smooth. Top rated massage with back stepping, super turned on hdly with her magic fingers. I only go for one shot and give me unforgettable hj. Next time I must try her Breast fuck since her boobs are a sizeable softie. I am now dreaming for RTM now and looking forward for the next erotic session with more
more.

Overall RTM rating : 9.5/10

The only problem I see is hard to get a timeslot you want since many bros are doing RTM.

liltigerplus
07-07-2014, 05:05 PM
I seldom do FR but I have to do this for such a nice gem. First time enjoying her service and I have already save her contact for long term used. I would declare she is my massage lady for 2014.

Very chatty lady and treat you nicely. Skin is fair and smooth. Top rated massage with back stepping, super turned on hdly with her magic fingers. I only go for one shot and give me unforgettable hj. Next time I must try her Breast fuck since her boobs are a sizeable softie. I am now dreaming for RTM now and looking forward for the next erotic session with more
more.

Overall RTM rating : 9.5/10

The only problem I see is hard to get a timeslot you want since many bros are doing RTM.

Do make your RTM quick cause she is taking a break soon. Possibly from the 10th onwards if i am not wrong.

phatey
07-07-2014, 10:07 PM
i still plan to visit her this friday leh.. how

James987
08-07-2014, 10:46 AM

Do make your RTM quick cause she is taking a break soon. Possibly from the 10th onwards if i am not wrong.

Dear bro,

Eva will take a break from 10 to 20 Jul

21Jul onwards she will be back.

Plan ur RTM!

Cheers!

liltigerplus
08-07-2014, 02:51 PM

liltigerplus
09-07-2014, 04:41 AM
LAST DAY TOMORROW

Before she goes on a hiatus from 11th-20th JULY 2014

EVA will be back in action on 21st JULY 2014

Million thanks for the overwhelming support!

liltigerplus
09-07-2014, 03:14 PM

liltigerplus
10-07-2014, 04:42 PM
BREAK TIME

Pls note that EVA will be taking a break from 10th-20th JULY 2014

She will be back on the 21st JULY 2014

Million thanks for the overwhelming support!

cordon
11-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Lucky for me! Managed to find her one day before her long break starts..That was my 2nd time with her and I can say her gfe feeling increased from above average to excellent level! Had a good time with her and really enjoy the session throughout... Will wait for her return.... :)

sonycybershot
12-07-2014, 03:19 AM
try eva 2 or 3 weeks ago.
no time to write FR..

look: if compare to pic, 70% but really mix blood!
neh neh : 1 handful.
body : slim
msg : 6.5/10
hj: nice. 8.5/10

location. not gd. east side.

Ah_tang
13-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Visited her b4 her break.

Had a good time with her.

Took 2 shots but was unable to complete the second (EVA is very hardworking to make it happen but too bad.)

First shot is BF. Came between her tits. Shiok..

Eva is pretty and not a time watcher.

Will RTM when near the area.

secondrow
16-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Owe her this FR for quite sometime already. Promised to write her one, so here it is.

Its the 2nd time Ive been there, she has actually improved as compared to my 1st visit. Location wise is great as it is close to where i stay. Discreet location with ample place to park. Room is huge and clean. Went in to the room and she told me she needs to prepare something, so i have to shower myself. Caught a glimpse of her changing out of her clothes, immediately i could feel the blood moving downwards. She wears a weird looking panty with a huge part of her butt exposed which she keeps on throughout the massage. Massage was great, just the strength I like, we started chatting and after i turn over she came close to my face and gave me a peck on my lips, wa wanted to french her there and then but she proceeded to oil the little bro for the 1st HJ. Showered together after that, I was staring at her boobs the whole time throughtout the shower, just love those nipples. (They are really sensitive too) And so proceeded with a bit more massaging and some BM, which was great. HDLY was great as well and her catbath, so close to my little bro I wanted to ask her if she want it in her mouth, but I know she is not allowed to so I did not ask. So she lay down next to me too during the hj and i played with her boobs all the way until I release. Went to shower again and we hugged and I payed her with abit of tips.

Overall great experience, super pretty and chatty girl, will not disappoint. Thanks liltiger for bringing her in for us to enjoy and relax.:cool:

liltigerplus
20-07-2014, 08:30 PM
EVA IS BACK!

Bookings are NOW OPEN. First come first serve basis.

Thank you for the overwhelming support!

liltigerplus
21-07-2014, 04:28 PM
try eva 2 or 3 weeks ago.
no time to write FR..

look: if compare to pic, 70% but really mix blood!
neh neh : 1 handful.
body : slim
msg : 6.5/10
hj: nice. 8.5/10

location. not gd. east side.

Visited her b4 her break.

Had a good time with her.

Took 2 shots but was unable to complete the second (EVA is very hardworking to make it happen but too bad.)

First shot is BF. Came between her tits. Shiok..

Eva is pretty and not a time watcher.

Will RTM when near the area.

Owe her this FR for quite sometime already. Promised to write her one, so here it is.

Its the 2nd time Ive been there, she has actually improved as compared to my 1st visit. Location wise is great as it is close to where i stay. Discreet location with ample place to park. Room is huge and clean. Went in to the room and she told me she needs to prepare something, so i have to shower myself. Caught a glimpse of her changing out of her clothes, immediately i could feel the blood moving downwards. She wears a weird looking panty with a huge part of her butt exposed which she keeps on throughout the massage. Massage was great, just the strength I like, we started chatting and after i turn over she came close to my face and gave me a peck on my lips, wa wanted to french her there and then but she proceeded to oil the little bro for the 1st HJ. Showered together after that, I was staring at her boobs the whole time throughtout the shower, just love those nipples. (They are really sensitive too) And so proceeded with a bit more massaging and some BM, which was great. HDLY was great as well and her catbath, so close to my little bro I wanted to ask her if she want it in her mouth, but I know she is not allowed to so I did not ask. So she lay down next to me too during the hj and i played with her boobs all the way until I release. Went to shower again and we hugged and I payed her with abit of tips.

Overall great experience, super pretty and chatty girl, will not disappoint. Thanks liltiger for bringing her in for us to enjoy and relax.:cool:

Thanks Bros for the FANTASTIC MRs.

liltigerplus
21-07-2014, 07:41 PM

liltigerplus
22-07-2014, 03:30 PM

liltigerplus
22-07-2014, 09:28 PM

liltigerplus
23-07-2014, 12:40 PM

liltigerplus
23-07-2014, 06:08 PM