PDA

View Full Version : Something to share life account

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Hi all samsters, i'm not so good with words so give me a chance :)

I remembered i was still at Secondary school when i always long to touch
a pair of boobs because i wanted to try how is it like to touch one :p .But at that time i've no GF Because i'm not very thin you know and usually gals always want those power type.My seat its way at the back of the class and i always wondered off.Always i longed to see big boobies as you can see i'm a big boobs lover.I notice a gal at the end of the 4th floor (same as my class) that fits the criteria.If i'm not wrong she should have a pair of C-cup boobs.At that time always when i see her walk, i'll lose concentration in class and she's always pulling her shirt till very tight (for those who was once in secondary school should know what i mean).And she's those type of fleshy type and that's explain for the C-cup.Only my good friend knew about it and always tell me when she's approaching and saying missiles approaching.

I was rather active in my ECA at that time and i manage to know that one of my friend was in same class as her.And i began to get close to my this friend of my dream missiles.Always the journey to getting to know her is getting closer.Till about quite sometime i managed to swist and turn to get her name,Kathy.In a few more talking cock session with my friend, i told my friend i wanted to knew this kathy and she help me ask for her permission to give me her numbers.I waited and waited till Kathy called me instead of i getting her number and calling her.That night we have a small getting to know you session.

to be continued............

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 07:23 AM
We progressed quite fast and before long my word of GBR pop out of my mouth.As you can see its not so easy for a big belly guy like me to pop that out rejection can cause fatal injuries or even death :p .She told me that she need to consider.After a week's time, she told me and say "OK".Wow at that time i was so happy and feel proud whenever we go out for dates because she'll always wear revealing clothes and showing her deep cleavage and i always wonder how will it be like to squeeze those.

My home is always empty because my parents are always out working.Usually i'm always at home playing computer games but now i've someone to accompany me and my GF.That time we're hanging somewhere near to my place .The sky turn dark and rain drop on us.We don't have any brolly with us so can only run towards another block (we're at playground).We stood there chatting at the same time waiting for the rain to stop.

After some time,she sneeze and i go to her and hug her so as to keep her warm.Wow first time i can feel boobs lean on me.I stroke her hair and i look down smiling to her as she look up.Then i happen to see her bra from the wet uniform she's in.Wow she's wearing light blue and lacy bra.I began to start my flag raising ceremony.

the journey still continues............ :)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 07:33 AM
Hi samsters, do post some comments and if you like it come more and i'll try to post the stories asap.

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 07:45 AM
As she feel cold and me too (both soaked), i suggest to go up to my house at first Kathy says don't want because scare to see my family but i told her no one was home.So we dash through the rain and towards my block.As we stepped into my house, i go to my room to fetch her a towel at that time we're both very soaked.And so she wanted to shower and i try to show my reluctancy to let go of her hand and she then also let me join her for the shower.As she take off her bra,i was like :eek: .

Her boobs really big and i start to use "auto-roaming" service and at first she push my hands away but later she also got turn on by my touch.We start to touch each other and french like never before.I started to lick her from the neck down to her clit.Then she was like moaning softly then i at the same time use my finger to rub the front part of her vag.Well that's what i saw in those videos last time.

I find she does enjoy as she breadth more heavily and she began touching my body with more strength.We stop halfway and change to the room.

the journey stills continue :) .................

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 07:57 AM
We'll both wrapped in towels and trying to pull of each others' as we walk to my room.When i close my door behind me,Kathy was already on my bed with nothing on.And i immediately take off my towel and dive onto the bed.At that time, i don't know what's condom 'cause those last time videos never show.I start to lick and suck her missiles that i've longed for and she moan till loud(she knew no one home).Later i sit onto her and she understands and start to use her boobs to grab hold of my dxxk.First time i've this type of experience and i don't wan to lose face so i never reacted to my fullest capacity.

Then she bj me with my dick still between her boobs and i began to feel in heaven.Later i can't stand it and i sit up and go near to her legs.I first time see a fresh oyster in front of me.So i decided to imitate the videos and i start to lick her and she immediately moan.I was like going "wow,videos really good supplements".Then she keep grabbing me and ask me don't stop and her legs keep clamping my head.I know she's cumming and i keep licking vigrously and sudden she let go of my head and arms.I don't know what's that and she said she climax,then its when i know gals also cum.

The rain also stopped and she told me she wants to go home before my family comes back.I felt sad but also happy 'cause i've grab real boobs.

the journey still continues :) ...........

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Hi samsters, do leave some comments and up me if you feel good.
I'll stopped if the response not very good. :)

freedom
01-10-2005, 08:14 AM
post more lah

sg_boytoy
01-10-2005, 11:13 AM
... I'll stopped if the response not very good.

Bro tanahteck79, if you want to share your story go ahead, why threaten to stop if response no good :confused: don't want to share then stop lor :rolleyes:

Power
01-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Good FR. Don't stop... also don't threaten to stop. Be more gentlemen. :D

asdfghjkl
01-10-2005, 11:40 AM
ok.. good story.. pls carry on telling.. ;)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Hi samsters, so sorry.........what i mean its if you guys don't like then i'll don't know what to type so will stop hehe bit of misinterpretation.So to show my sincerity in my Sorry it'll post one longer one:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The journey continues...........

Later that night, i called Kathy and she still feels ok with the day's incident 'cause i thought she'll just hang up on me.That night we chatted a lot and also i tried to ask about her more personal stuffs.And managed to know that i'm her second although bit sad not virgin but still ok 'cause i wan to continue in launching missiles.

Then talk halfways i've an urge and i ask if she's alone and she told me yes.Her family was asleep so i just ask her lock the door and slowly we started our dirty session.She kept panting when she heard i say i suddenly "push in" 'cause she like the sound of "in".So later i go 'in,out,in,out" and she moan like no one at home.Then later suddenly there's knocking at her door and we had to knock up before hanging up she say's "i'm still horny to me".
That night i sleep with a hard-on and rather difficult to sleep.

The next day, its Saturday and i'll be meeting Kathy again this time at some shopping centers.That day, my dick nearly burst out when i see what she wore.She wore a low cut blouse and can see her cleavage and a short mini-skirt you know that time quite popular.Then i kept looking around as we walk 'cause my whole mind its her boobs and i wan try squeeze them and suck them one by one.

The journey still continues .............

sg_boytoy
01-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi samsters, so sorry.........what i mean its if you guys don't like then i'll don't know what to type so will stop hehe bit of misinterpretation.So to show my sincerity in my Sorry it'll post one longer one...

Now you know that we like, you know what to type lah :confused:

Please continue hor... we like, we like... ;)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Then i happen to think of where already,there's one shopping center at bugis and which have little people.So i just lie saying i want buy watch for friend's birthday and guess where?Fu Lu Shuo,then later i say let's go to staircase to talk 'cause so many pepole around and then she agreed i think she also know what i wanted.

Then we sit down on the staircase and i start to use my "auto-roaming" service again this time she never even push away my touch hehe.Then i just pull open and look from top and i was like "Holy shit! :eek: Black label today".Then i remember my friend always told me about BJ at staircase and the excitement.So i tried to demand at first Kathy rejected me and then i look sad and then in order not to disappoint me,she gives in :D .

I told her that i'll keep a lookout and she just concentrate so i lean against the door so as not to let anyone in through that particular floor's door.Kathy go down on her knees and at first lick the tip and immediately i feel so in heaven.Then i also tried to reach for her boobs and she just pull down her bra with clothes still on don't wan later can't make it in time if someone approach.The slurping sound feel the staircase and echo can be heard then i can't stand it anymore and i never give any warming and spurts into her mouth.Too late, Kathy never leave her out off my dick and continues to go up and down the shaft.She bit piss with me for not telling her when i about to cum.I explained to her that the blow its so good even i also can't stand and she feel bit happy too then we left after Kathy go to the washroom and rinse her mouth.

The journey still continues..................

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 12:13 PM
The next few days my whole brain keep wanting to think of places to go with Kathy especially those place that are you know "less crowded,empty".Once i date her to go swimming and at first she rejected me 'cause she don't wan people look at her figure but later i told her i'll be going NS later can't swim people laugh at me and i said since you know teach me.Later she agreed but she said have to go to the one at her aunty's condo and she usually go up to help her tidy up her place(earn some extra pocket money).

Usually condo's swimming be little people sometimes and i don't care about where as long as together as one then i'll be operational ready.

That day we met somewhere and she brought me up to her aunty's place at first her aunty was in and i felt so disappointed then when i know she'll be going out,my didi start to dance around inside.Later she start to get change and ask me to change to and at first i want to follow but she said she shy so bo bian but to wait outside.It took me only less than 2min to get change and i wondered around the place.

The journey still continues................. :)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 12:25 PM
When Kathy came out of her room,she's wrapped in towel and then we just go out of the house and into lift.She kept don't let me peek into the towels so shy for what i think.Later when we're downstairs there's only few kids in the other baby pool and parents sitting down talking so we go to the other side of the bigger pool.When the towel was unwrapped around her, :eek: she wore those very bright colour and its like blue but most important its the deep cleavage its never away.So i drag her to one side said "you can teach me here" and i keep faking that i couldn't float and i kept wriggle my hands around to touch her boobs.After some struggling, i gave up and suggest to rest.

At first Kathy wanted to get out of the pool 'cause i said rest but later i told her stay and go in front of me.She then just lean against me with back facing me.Later i was bit of hardon when i peek into the deep drain that she carries with her.I then start to signal her by pushing my dick against her and she beat me and jokingly said "Not here,on top".

On hearing this, mai tu liao!I just told her to go up 'cause i felt tired.

The journey still continues................... :)

fun4evergood
01-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Let me award u with 16 apples.....hope u keep sharing... :)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Once open the door,i wanted to hurry into the room but Kathy said we need to shower to kill the germs first.I was like "ok........."

Then when we're inside the bath room,This is the 2nd time we shower together.So shiok when i see the two missiles going left and right when she moves her hands.Then later i demand for a BJ and she said later inside room.

When we're inside the room,we got into 69 position and this is first time i able to see so close up oyster. :eek: When i saw her juice kept coming out but in order to make her very turn on, i just lick it and swallow.We start on momentum and she kept panting and at intervals grab hold on my dick and masturbates it.I can only see that she kept moving her head to one side and hands still busy with something else.So i just concentrate on my duty and she can't stand how slow it's my tongue and she kept shaking her butt up and down.Then the moaning starts to get noisy and i told her softer but she don't care.Then later her legs clamp onto my head like last time and i kept going until the legs release my leg and then she lie beside me and smile.

The journey still continues.............. :)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks Bro fun4evergood, first time i got my point up.
May i know usually one person starts with how many points?
Don't worry, i never forget
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't satisfy yet and she wanted to stop so i come up and keep using my tongue to wet her vag.Then she starts to pant again and then i tried to penetrate her and its rather tight and i'm new at it so not so easy.Finally after some co-operation, i got it in and immediately i see her reaction different already.

At first i was on top and i kept bouncing up and down just like those videos and she said not so hard 'cause hurts so i just keep it as light as possible.But later she request to change position and she push me so i now lying down and she climb up to ride on me.As she slowly comes down onto me,i can feel my dick going slowly into the body and the heat inside its so song.

She was on top moving up and down and i was like going shit her so horny keep jumping up and down.Then later i grab hold of her and i keep move my hip up and down and she can't stands it and the moan becoming noise.Now i don't care about whether others can hear 'cause i just want to cum.Then when i was about to cum,i hit her butt and she just get off me and i immediately cum on her breast and then she suck me dry.

After which we go clean up at the washroom and another session was about to begin.

The journey still continues................ :)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM
When Kathy back was facing me,i got turn on again by looking at the back of her.I go and grab her from behind and start to kiss her neck and as i do that,my hand was all around her and then Kathy started to moan again.This time the echo was covered by the running water filling the tub.Then i enter her from behind and i start to move like i'm pushing a trolley.This time i felt like i was going even deeper into her.

Halfway we stop and I suggest to do in the tub.The movement become slower 'cause of the water and i kept pushing into her(for your info,we're in doggy that time).The water was splashing all over the place and i can feel her starting to tremble again.The screams she let out nearly make my dick come out through her mouth.

Later we heard some sound from the living room..............

The journey still continues.................... :)

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Hi samters,i'll try to continue the stories asap 'cause i really got some stuffs to attend to.

So sorry till then the journey will still continues................. :)

viewsonic
01-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Hi Bro tanahteck79,

Was that u and your "missile" in the bathroom? Hehehehe. :D

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BCBNLQWHFLEH140D7N1QI9F6J
For sure it will help to refresh your memories, right? :D

Really enjoy reading your posting. Keep it up!

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 03:47 PM
We were shock and hurried wore our clothes and i rush out first and she pretend to be in the washroom shower.I hurried rushed to the room when we first mated out and i saw a gal round 20+ stood in front of me and in front of the messy bed.Just then Kathy walk out and pretended she had just shower and she called out "Hi, Ann." Then Kathy intro her to me till then i get to know she's Kathy's cousin.

At first i was very scare then now i calm down and look at her.She's quite pretty and have a even bigger pair of boobs but she's wearing tight fit.And she's wearing those type of poor quality bra and i happen to see the shape of the nipples pointing out and hard.I think she got a bit turn on upon seeing the bed and knowing what we should have done.Then Kathy and her walk to another room to take a look at Ann's new clothes.As Ann walks behind Kathy,she turn round and look at me.

Later in the afternoon,both of us were leaving and when Kathy bending down and wearing her shoes,i was busy looking down that missiles in the storage store.Then i felt a hand giving me a tight squeeze at my dick.............

tanahteck79
01-10-2005, 03:57 PM
I turn to my right and saw Ann slip a piece of paper into my front pocket and put her finger at my mouth signal me to keep quiet.Then Kathy stood up and we both say goodbye to Ann and left.Now my mind its filled with one more gal or rather boobs,Ann's.

I was dead beat when i reached home and lied on my bed after a hot shower.Then i saw a piece of paper on the floor where my pants were hung then i remembered about the piece of paper.When i opened up,written inside its telephone number and the words saying "I don't think you wan Kathy's mum to know about what both of you have done right?Call me."

Oh no,if all these got found out,i think my dad will kill me.So i called Ann and she picks up the phone.

"Hello, may i speak to Ann?"
"Yes, speaking,haha......i know you'll call."
"So what you want?"
"i'll tell you in times to come,good night darling knew you've
a very tiring time today."

She laugh over the phone and hung up.That night i can't get to sleep again but this time not with hard on but heart beating fast.

makisa
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
nabeh, why I never encounter such thing one, all the girls I met all tiny boobs, Knn.... :o yours is 一波未平,一波又起

Knn agaiin :(

RedHotDog
01-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Getting Juicy by the day ...

Juz add more spicy to the story & u'll see you points flyin
sky high ...

Upper u 4 ur Powder Story & dun disappoint us ... :p

aloha34
01-10-2005, 08:01 PM
i must say your story really " gao chao die qi"
too good to be miss.
jia you :p

tanahteck79
02-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi samsters, just to thanked all the people who have upped my points.Next time do leave your name so i can thank you.So here's another thank you gift to all who enjoy reading my story.

The next morning,I was quite tired ‘cause I didn’t have enough sleep and I met up with Kathy for lunch in school as usual.She asked why am I so tired and I said I didn’t have enough sleep and Kathy sayang me and said was it ‘cause of miss her so to avoid talking about Ann I told her I miss her.After eating, there’s still some time left and Kathy asked if I want to go to the top level toilet for some fun ‘cause its usually empty.This time it’s initiate by Kathy and my tiredness immediately gone away.I agreed and we dash up the stairs.We sneak in after looking around and making sure no one saw we sneak in.

We close the door behind us and sneak into one of the cubicle.Then we started to french and undress each other and the panting from Kathy make my dick wanting to rip open from my pants.Then at the same time I kept looking down wanting to see what’s inside her uniform. :eek: This time she’s wearing a white half-cup bra.Really fanciful bras she has.Imediately I stop the french and took off my pants and undy.

This time I put my dick in between Kathy’s boobs with the bra still on.I was sitting on the toilet seat and Kathy kneeling down in between my legs.This time Kathy do not need to use her hands to hold on to her boobs ‘cause of her bra and I can see clearly the redden tip that keep popping up and down between those boobs of her.At the same time,I put my finger into Kathy’s half-cup bra and flicker her nipples.Immediately I can felt her nipples harden and the Kathy starting to react with some soft moanings...........................

The journey still continues..................... :)

tanahteck79
02-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Good morning samsters,here's a morning breakfast for you guys.

I push her head down and she obliged.This time ‘cause of the emptiness of the toilet,the slurping sound filled the place.I kept holding on to Kathy’s head so as to fasten the momentum.The horny look from Kathy really make me wanting to cum already.In order to make my dick more tight between her boobs,I use my hands to hold her boobs together.

Immediately I felt the heat building up within me with the tightness around the shaft and heat from the tip ‘cause of her mouth.The “feel” coming already and I held Kathy’s hands to her boobs and she hold it tight then I hold on to her head.I began to push her head faster and faster and the slurping sound became louder and louder.Then I suddenly push her head all the way down.Yes,I have cum :D .Then before Kathy’s mouth left my dick,she still suck it so as to drain every drop out of me.Kathy then wash up at the sink while I stand guard outside.We then head for the hall together to wait for the assembly to start.

The journey still continues........................ :)

raiders
03-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Nice stories. Up u 3 points =)

Reaper
03-10-2005, 03:57 AM
*clap* *clap* *clap*

CHEERS

viewsonic
03-10-2005, 04:42 AM
[QUOTE=tanahteck79]Good morning samsters,here's a morning breakfast for you guys.
In order to make my dick more tight between her boobs,I use my hands to hold her boobs together
---------------------

Are u sure u are d one who hold her boobs?

I tot she hold her boobs together to make your dick more tight between her boobs.

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VG6J76MYSXTZ012V1DJOBD6Z2
hehehe..... :D

hardcoremayhem
03-10-2005, 06:24 PM
nabeh, why I never encounter such thing one, all the girls I met all tiny boobs, Knn.... yours is 一波未平,一波又起

Knn agaiin

bro, i know how u feel. i got A cup, C up and D cup and no cup b4 but the knn part is how cum this kind of "lobang" when fXXK cha bor and then her cousin never happen to me b4. Knn.... :D

sg_boytoy
03-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Wait for next year... World Cup :D

scw69ers
03-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Yours is a good story...enjoyed it very much, pls keep posting, I'll definitely rep you when I'm able...thaknz :eek:

STK01
03-10-2005, 07:18 PM
the tub.Then i enter her from behind and i start to move like i'm pushing a trolley.

your story is damn nice, and very funny
the way u narrate, haha :D

I will up u when I regain power!

Good one bro

myst
03-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Nice read, please do continue. Never had such encounters when young due to low profile and an introvert.

Enjoyed reading your experience. Upping you for what it's worth.

tanahteck79
03-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi samsters,thank for your support and here's some night snack.
That night I was at home doing my homework when my mum called out to me ‘cause of a phone call.I thought it was Kathy ‘cause usually she’ll call me near this time.

“Hello,who’s that?”
“Your darling lo.”

On hearing the reply,i knew that was not Kathy but Ann.Shit spoil my mood again ‘cause today I’ve forgotten about yesterday’s call.

“Wait for me at your house’s void deck.”
“What for?”
“Go with me for supper and I’ll bring you to somewhere fun.”
“But it’s late and I’ve homework to do”
“Maybe I should pay Kathy’s mum a visit.Long time never try her cooking.”
“Ok,ok………what time then?”
“10pm and see you then.”

In my mind its shit you but think about it,wonder what’s her definition of “fun” :rolleyes: .No choice but to obey since she has what I fear most.

I got dressed and was walking out and I told my mum I’m staying over at my friend’s house ‘cause we have some project work to do that we forgotten to do over last weekend.Well I’m in the afternoon session so I can afford to come back in the morning to change.I waited at the void deck and came Ann.She’s wearing a V-cut blouse and I can see her cleavage and it looks longer (you know longer will means bigger).

While we’re walking towards the train station,Ann accidentally tripped and I grab hold of her and accidentally I hold one side of her boobs.She look up and smile at me and I smile back then at the same time I happen to see one side of her nipples slipped out of her bra.She bend down and look what am I looking at.

“Opps,bra look like unhooked.”

She then pull me to one darker side of the way...................

tanahteck79
04-10-2005, 06:47 AM
Hi samsters,here is a morning breakfast and i'll try to make the next posting asap but the latest shall be by Friday,so sorry 'cause i'll be rather busy.
Here goes.....................

She pulled up her blouse asking me to hook it back and I see she’s wearing those lacy type of bra and black in colour.Then we hop onto the train and to geyland to eat ‘cause those places have very famous supper since long time ago.At that time,my brain was thinking about my whole week’s pocket money and also what the heck does she wants.Over there,we chatted about other stuffs like school related and family but never touch on the topic of Kathy and I or what does she want.

On reaching 12,she ask if I’m tired and I said I’m still ok.Then she suggest we go take a walk at the geyland streets ‘cause she never been before.At that time I was quite curious ‘cause I never been before and I’ve only seen those on tv and movies about those prostitution den.So I agreed and we walk round and then my eyes also round.First time I saw what’s heaven ‘cause besides there’s many gals round,there’s many big boobs too and some even bigger than Kathy’s and Ann’s.

Then Ann pulled my ear and said “Here have still look.”

I turn around and look at Ann’s boobs the close up make my didi want to push the way out already.Then Ann ask if I want to take a close look at her boobs and I was :eek: at what I’m hearing.

The journey still continues.................. :)

sg_boytoy
04-10-2005, 09:37 AM
... While we’re walking towards the train station,Ann accidentally tripped and I grab hold of her and accidentally I hold one side of her boobs...

Bro tanahteck79, you were born in '79 or your weight is 79kg? All seemed well and good until this cliche appeared... :)

singexpat
04-10-2005, 09:51 AM

up u liao bro!!

Please continue!! :D

Niceman
04-10-2005, 12:44 PM
well done... :p

tanahteck79
04-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Hi sg_boytoy,

I'm born in the year 1979.

Anyway to all samsters,i'll try to post the stories asap and thanks for everyone's support and also thanks for those who up me.

life
05-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Keep it up the gd work...
:D

mayoni
05-10-2005, 11:22 PM
wah.. great story.. :)

myst
06-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Eh bro, up me back lah... your pts more than me man... thanks in advance. Meanwhile, waiting patiently for continuation...

Hi sg_boytoy,

I'm born in the year 1979.

Anyway to all samsters,i'll try to post the stories asap and thanks for everyone's support and also thanks for those who up me.

tanahteck79
06-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi samsters,a big thank you to all who have supported me and up me.Here's the "mid-night" show and do have a wet wet dream :D .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who’ll reject such offer?The word "YES!" came out of my mouth and I pause a while before asking how.Ann then bring me to one of the hotel front door and point to the sign.I was like going shit,looks like plan gonna call off 'cause i don't have money.

"I don’t have so much money"
"I have,don't worry.I'll treat you"

My mind was like "tan teo liao" but i acted cool and we both went in.While we are both doing the registration, many people kept looking at us ‘cause you can see I’m still young at that time (can be judge by appearance but if it's somewhere like below it'll be international so not so easy to guess the age by looking at it).

We found our way to our room,Ann entered the room first and i followed behind.I closed the door behind us.As I turn around,Ann hugged me and french me like mad.I was shocked for a while and i started french her madly.Then Ann stopped the french and pushed me away.

"What happened?"
"I want you to sit on the bed and watch what i've installed for you"

So i sit down on the bed and look at her.Ann started to dance in front of me and slowly take off her clothes one by one.During intervals,she played with my mind like want to take off,don't want to take off (you know like those on some movies).In my mind was like wanting to tear off her clothes already but i must act angel a bit.Soon Ann was in only her black bra and panty (dance 5-10min and only take off top,nearly made my dick come out blood 'cause can't tahan).The bra shaped her boobs in a way you'll get glued to it once look at it.She then starts to remove her bra.

tanahteck79
06-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Hi samsters,a big thank you to all who have supported me and up me.Here's the "mid-night" show and do have a wet wet dream :D .
Who’ll reject such offer?The word "YES!" came out of my mouth and I pause a while before asking how.Ann then bring me to one of the hotel front door and point to the sign.I was like going shit,looks like plan gonna call off 'cause i don't have money.

"I don’t have so much money"
"I have,don't worry.I'll treat you"

My mind was like "tan teo liao" but i acted cool and we both went in.While we are both doing the registration, many people kept looking at us ‘cause you can see I’m still young at that time (can be judge by appearance but if it's somewhere like below it'll be international so not so easy to guess the age by looking at it).

We found our way to our room,Ann entered the room first and i followed behind.I then closed the door behind us.As I turn around,Ann hugged me and french me like mad.I was shocked for a while and i started french her madly.Then Ann stopped the french and pushed me away.

"What happened?"
"I want you to sit on the bed and watch what i've installed for you"

So i sit down on the bed and look at her.Ann started to dance in front of me and slowly take off her clothes one by one.During intervals,she played with my mind like want to take off,don't want to take off (you know like those on some movies).In my mind was like wanting to tear off her clothes already but i must act angel a bit.Soon Ann was in only her black bra and panty (dance 5-10min and only take off top,nearly made my dick come out blood 'cause can't tahan).The bra shaped her boobs in a way you'll get glued to it once look at it.She then starts to remove her bra.

tanahteck79
06-10-2005, 01:23 AM
Sorry,just testing to see if i can see this post. :)

myst
06-10-2005, 01:38 AM
No worries, we're all learning.

A little OT. The striptease part reminds me of quite a while ago, tried to engage a WL in GL for striptease with a few of my frens, damn difficult sia... all they want is a 1-1 FJ. Anybody got kangtao?

Sorry,just testing to see if i can see this post. :)

sg_boytoy
06-10-2005, 04:52 PM
... can see I’m still young at that time (can be judge by appearance but if it's somewhere like below it'll be international so not so easy to guess the age by looking at it)...

Bro tanahteck79, what's somewhere like below which will be international :confused: , you referring to your tummy or your cock and how is that international, I blur man :)

tanahteck79
07-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Previous post:
(can be judge by appearance but if it's somewhere like below it'll be international so not so easy to guess the age by looking at it).

This means if judge by my face know i'm young but if judge my age from my dick,think it'll be difficult.Looks like not very well written but i'll try to improve thanks sg_boytoy. :)

tanahteck79
07-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi samsters, sorry for the long waiting and here's a friday night bedtime story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ann removed her bra and held it to her chest so i still can't get to see her nipples.She's really good at playing with your mind i thought to myself.She then ask me to shut my eyes before she fully remove her bra.I shut and then i feel something pointed rubbing against my face down to my chest and tummy then to my dick and the "anthem" was sang.I opened my eyes and she hurried place her boobs right at my face making me can't see properly but the softness make me push my head nearer to it (can't imagine if i can glue my head to her boobs).

After some time she let my head go and :eek: ,the atomic bomb has appeared.Kathy only missiles and i thought it's already very power till i see this more massive destructive weapon.I kept looking at her nipples,so pointed and pink and the contours of her boobs.Ann giggled on seeing my shocking face and her boobs shaked.I can't stand and dash for them.I started on one side and i use both hands 'cause its so BIG.I flick my tongue on it and intervals i give a suck on it.Ann reacted by holding my head tightly to her boobs (bet she wanted me to do it forever) and she let out soft moans.Then she pull my hand to the other side of the boob.I think she wanted the other side so i switched over and give her another wet nipple massage and the squeezing really helps in relieving my hand aches.

Then she push me away and she started walking towards the washroom.Ann was behind the wall and she let out one of her leg(you know those movie,the gal want to seduce the guy).As she did that,i saw she pulled a piece of cloth off her leg.On focusing on it,IT'S HER UNDY :eek: .

The journey still continues.............................

SA_KID
07-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Good Story ... Your journey must continue.

I will wait for your post

life
07-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Me setting up my tent here also.....

techienator
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
keep it coming... can't sleep without thinking about it... u r great...

tanahteck79
08-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Here's another bed time story and hope you,samsters
have a good and "wet-derful" sleep.
She threw the undy at me and it landed in front of me.I pick it up and notice it’s translucent.Wow now my mind started to wonder of how she looked with that thing on and dancing in front of me.

“Oh no,not yet started and I’m so wet already.”

I threw away the undy and stripped.I was stripped n was in my full battle order within a minute.I ran and stood at the door of the washroom.The atomic bomb has de-shelled and the missiles exploded (Kathy) in my mind for the time being.Appeared in front of me was a set of mountains.The contour was so nice and I just stood there with mouth :eek: .She giggled again and her boobs shaked.This time I ran up and French her violently.She reacted and we tongue fight and my hands were down there getting busy.

As I massaged,she moan but it was soften ‘cause our mouths were locked together.Then she asked me to sit on the toilet bowl and I did.She then put my dick in between her boobs and my favourite,boobs job.My tip disappeared at every upward stroke she did and I saw it slowing turning red.She then suck the tip and use her boobs to massage at the lower shaft.The double attack made me can’t stand and want to cum.Wanting to leave it to the last,I suggest to her that she give me a massage in the bathroom.

The journey still continues.......................... :)

SA23
08-10-2005, 12:57 AM
wow....ur story is getting interesting pls continue cannot tahan liao.......

weiwei33
08-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Nice story ..thumb up :cool: !!! Good..please contiune bro

tanahteck79
08-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi samsters, here's the afternoon lunch side dish.
I then helped Ann in applying soap all over her body but focus more at her boobs.She giggled and this made me apply even faster and more.Then she started to use her boobs to rub my back.She then moves in circular motion and intervals she let out soft moans.She then came to the front and did the same thing.Slowly she moved down to my dick and this time my dick go in between her boobs again.However feel it’s different ‘cause with the help of the soap,it’s very slippery and smooth.Then Ann started to moved her boobs upward and downward even faster trying to make me cum and started to let out even louder moan.Her moanings covered the whole washroom and can really make people cum.We did halfway and I requested to continue on the bed.We washed up and Ann splash water on me and ran out of the washroom.

I ran out and :eek: ,she’s lying on the bed touching her whole body trying to seduce me and the oyster was shown very fresh with juice coming out.The sight of this make my dick just want to CHARGE just like in the Last Samurai (you know,the movie by Tom Cruise).I dash to her and again I reacted like a beast kissing and frenching her.I kiss from the face down to her boobs and intervals give a slight suck on her nipple and she shut her eyes enjoying.Soft moans was heard from her whenever my tongue reached her neck and nipples.Then Ann suddenly push me off her.

The journey still continues....................... :)

sg_boytoy
08-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Now only side dish for lunch? Bro tanahteck79, can chop chop kalipok abit faster?

tanahteck79
08-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi sg_boytoy,here's the ka-li-poh snack and all samsters there's plenty more for you too :)
“What happened?”

She pushed me and I lied on the bed then she saddled onto me.She then slowly inserted my dick into her vag and started to move up and down and her boobs keep bouncing up and down.The downwards stroke was so powerful where I can’t help it so keep reaching for the boobs above and grabbed it.Then she started to move in a circular motion and my dick can’t stand it and I intended to just cum and then fuck it.

I place my hands on her hip and I push and pull her.The noisy part of her was brought out and she moan very loud like there’s no tomorrow.When I was about to cum,I hold her even tighter and rock her even faster.Ann knew I was about to cum and she stop rocking.Without her help,I can’t rock her that fast so I need to stop too.

“I don’t want you so fast.I want other patterns.”

She then go on her fours and the oyster was facing me with still some drippings.I know what patterns it’s that ‘cause of the videos.I then go to her hold her hip and slowly put it in.She goes “Arggggggg……” when I put it in and I move slowly like again pushing a trolley just that there’s backward stroke movement.The room started to get noisy again.Ann want deeper penetration and she keep pushing herself hard against me.

tanahteck79
08-10-2005, 12:21 PM
A little dessert will help you guys to relax in a warm day.
I can’t stand at the sound of the “piak,piak” and my thrust started to get faster.She started to breadth more deeply and moan louder.I push faster and faster and Ann moan even louder.Then I grab her boobs from under and flicked her nipples.I tried to push faster but restricted movement(you know my hands on her boobs) and her nipples was so hard that I can’t help it but kept flicking it.

“Don’t play with my boobs,just give me the fastest you’ve got,I’m cumming.” pantingly

On hearing this,I move upright and place my hands on her hip again.I started to move my hip and pull her against me in order for deeper penetration (that’s what I think).Then Ann moan like those jap I saw in the videos.I place my hands on her shoulder and pulled her even harder ‘cause I also have some “feel” already.

“Harder…….harder……..don’t stop………I’m cumming” (pantingly)

The voice was so sexy and I couldn’t help it but obey to her orders (just like master and slave).After another few thrust, Ann give a loud moan and she soften down and lied tummy down on the bed.I never stop and she then kept wanting to run away from my thrust but ‘cause I’m cumming too,I held her tight don’t want her to escape my penetration.

“Hurry,hurry I can’t stand it anymore………arg,arg” go Ann.

I saw my dick disappear and appear then I started to “feel” it again.I give her a few very fast thrust and then I pulled out from her,turn her over and I shoot on her boobs.Some got to her mouth and she just lick it using her tongue.The scene was so sexy and make me thought of any other round but before that,some resting was needed.

The journey still continues................. :)

STi-
08-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Wa... my dragon was activated by ur story... nice one bro tanahteck79... so juicy...

kaizer
08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
wah.. swee.. hahax.. cheers to the ah buis!

tanahteck79
10-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi samsters,the action has begun again.
I shutted my eyes for a rest.I feel movement but i ignored (think should be Ann going to the washroom for some washing up).Then :eek: ,i saw right at my dick was Ann sucking away.She lick from the root where my balls was and all the way up to the tip.Every few licks she gave,she'll get the whole dick into the mouth once.The suction was so shiok that i can't help but keep moaning.

Ann then slowly kept sucking and slowly rotated her body so she's in one of my favourite number,69.I kept licking vigoriously and then i start to heard some moanings from Ann.Rather soft 'cause of the dick brushing away inside the mouth.I kept using my both hands to open Ann's vag,as big as possible and i lick it like never before.

"Faster,faster...........ohhhh.......i like it" (breathlessly)

Every few lick around the clit,i gave a slight suck and you can heard a moan from Ann too.Then i can't help it but stick my tongue into her vag,wanting to reach as deep as possible.Ann reacted with lots of noise and pushing of her body backwards.I wriggled my tongue inside vigoriously.

The journey still continues......................... :)

tanahteck79
10-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Soon i tongue was tired and i started to wriggle slower inside her vag.Then i started to feel Ann's butt moving up and down.She moved quite fast and the noise was so unbearable that i feel my dick had grown even bigger.I pushed her head down whenever she rest her head on my leg but she never kept her hands off my dick.

"Ohhhhhhh...........i feel so good...........faster and deeper........i gonna cum again.........don't stop"

On hearing this,i started my turbo switch on my tongue and i tahan and
wriggled my tongue in there even faster.Then Ann started to wriggle herself left and right and i think she's gonna cum.Then even my dick brushing her teeth cannot stop her moanings getting louder.

Her mouth then left my dick and she lean to one side and both of her hands kept held on tighter and tighter to my thigh.Ann's kept moaning and her voice was so sexy that i again feel like cumming.

"Yes,yes..........keep going.........keep going..........OHHHHHHHHHH! :eek: "

She bury herself in between my thigh and her mouth again cupped my dick (only way to soften moan).I pulled my tongue out and saw lots of white discharge on it.Ann then soften down and we're still in our 69 position.

The journey still continues........................ :)

singexpat
11-10-2005, 09:16 AM
The journey still continues.......................

solid writeup... good for early morning imagination... :D

sg_boytoy
11-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Bro tanahteck79, your secondary school experience like turning into a fantasy now leh :rolleyes: , getting more and more unbelievable :)

singexpat
11-10-2005, 11:44 AM
your secondary school experience like turning into a fantasy now leh

bro, u realise now got a lot of sec sch stories?? :D

when u writin urs?? :D

sg_boytoy
11-10-2005, 11:52 AM
bro, u realise now got a lot of sec sch stories??

when u writin urs??

I poor thing lah, after PSLE cannot go any further, so go out and sell noodles... no secondary school experience, wished I had listened to my mother and study harder, sigh... :)

tanahteck79
13-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Hello samsters, i'm back and with a little snack before breakfast.
That night,we have another battle in the washroom and then we go to sleep.The next morning,i hurry rush home for my shower and get dress (still have school).I hurried to the school and stood at the gate was Kathy.I smiled to myself on thinking about yesterday's incident and today acted like nothing had happened.

"Where you went yesterday night?I called you."
"Oh,i went to friend's house doing project.Sorry dear,never tell you about it"

After some sweet talk,Kathy was happy again.

After our exams,our school held a camp for strengthening bonds between students and it'll be held by seniors from upper secondary.First time i'm able to stay overnight with my gal of course i signed up and Kathy joined 'cause i said i want to watch the starry night with her (you know gals will fall for all these :p ).It's was Sat morning and Kathy was at my home helping me packed for the camp.I cannot concentrate packing my bag 'cause everytime Kathy bend down to put the clothes into the bag,i saw her cleavage (she's wearing those loose type t-shirt).From that instant,i say to myself "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" => coded from the Kodak advertisement.

"Why you keep taking the clothes out again?" (pissed) Kathy
"Just want to make sure i bring enough clothes."

As i talk,i looked down at her boobs and then she knew why i was taking all the clothes out of the bag again.Then Kathy started to slowly lift up her t-shirt.

tanahteck79
16-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Hi samsters, i'm back with more actions :D
When she lifted up her t-shirt,i again saw what i always like to see,the shape of her boobs.It's really beautiful from a art point of view and damn big from a boobs man point of view.I then reached for her and french violently and the soft sounds from her started.Before long,i'm naked and she's in her bra and panty.Wow it's those type of lacy for her panty.I took off her bra and made an attack on her boobs.I licked one and squeeze the other with my big palm (trying to cup one side with whole hand but failed).

Then i moved my hands to the bottom and i keep using my finger to go in circular motion outside the panty.Kathy couldn't stand it and after some rounds my finger goes,she held my hand and put it into her panty.Now i feel my fingers reaching for a damn wet vag.And i started to vibrate outside her clit and her moaning starting to tune up.I was still focusing on her boobs 'cause i like those type of 3-way attack (lick one side of her boobs,squeeze the other and fingering).

"Faster..........faster........." pantingly

I followed as ordered by her.Feel like a those type of storyline with the postman deliver letter and got seduced into the house by the wife whom husband had gone to work.My fingers' movement were very restricted in her panty therefore i flicked my fingers inside her vag.

tanahteck79
16-10-2005, 07:39 AM
One more to accompany you through your sunday relaxation time :cool:
I flick and her body like arched up a bit and i can feel from her that she's holding onto her breadth and i think she's about to cum.So my attack got turbo up and then her hand grip on me got more tightened and the power sound came out from her.After around 5 sec,she lied back down to bed and i still continued on my 3-w attack (see previous post for definition).Round few more seconds,the soften down Kathy start to wriggle and kept laughing pleding me to stop but the more she does that the more i can't stand.

After few minutes,i decided to give her a chance and i let go (sound bit like those AV movie type of man).Then i lightly sat on her with my dick near to her boobs and she held her boobs tightly together.She started to move up and down (lying down).Every stroke was filled with her tongue touching and flicking on it.Then i can't stand but push my dick out of her boobs grip and all the way to Kathy's mouth.I was too hot that i push all the way into her mouth and i can see a bit of her "wait" reaction.

She obliged after a little while.Then the slurping sound was so shiok that she kept going deep throat.I can feel the warm inside her mouth then later she ask me to lie down and i think the most important time has began.Kathy again go down and do more blows and balls tickling actions.Then she go on top of me and lowered herself slowly down onto my dick.

tanahteck79
16-10-2005, 07:59 AM
I felt the heat and warmth inside and i was like don't feel like coming out again if i got to chance able to just go to study in this manner.Then Kathy started to move up and down and i supported her hip.After a while i find too slow for me,i held her a bit lifted up and i kept jamming my hip upwards.The noisy her started and i did aound 1+ minute of fast jamming and i stop to pant.Not easy to use this style till then i find being a porn star also not easy and you surely must have stamina :D .Then after i release her hip,Kathy soften down and lied onto me.Then i opened my both legs and i started to jam up again.The fast and small strokes made her mouth opened and eyes shutted.I think first time i saw Kathy feel so shiok till have that expression and i felt she's really beautiful.

After few stroke of fast and small strokes,i will push in all the way suddenly and i can hear Kathy goes "her~................don't stop.............her~ (another time of all the way).Then i told her to come down and i stood up then i ask Kathy to come on and i carried her with of course my dick inside again.Then i place my hands on her butt and kept pushing up.With the help from her too she use her leg power and body movement to move upwards and downwards.The upwards was not so much 'cause of weight (think most was positioned at her boobs) but the downwards was deep and heavy 'cause of her weight.

I felt so good and also her moanings filled the whole room and we never cared about if any people were to pass by my house heard.Really can't stand it and then i can feel Kathy started to lift herself faster and faster and she goes louder and louder.

"I'm cumming again.................faster, yao lai le..........."

I tahan (very tired too) and kept pushing her butt up then her moanings had also made me have the "feel" and then after round one minute she screamed out.My feel also want to gash out already and i hurried put her down onto the bed but Kathy still held on tight to me and moving her hips.I hurried struggled to release her hand grip and managed to do that and pulled out just in time.When i pulled out,my spxxx just nice shoot on her tummy.Lucky,nearly shoot inside her.I turn around and saw Kathy lying sweetly with her eyes close and breadthing fast.Think i had really made her loose her mind.

frog
16-10-2005, 05:36 PM
great work bro! up you le.

but pls carry on

tanahteck79
21-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi samsters,sorry for the delay 'cause i'm busy for the whole week.
Traffic seems low inside here but i still thank everyone for your support.
I was watching tv at home that night and suddenly the phone rang.

"Hi darling~"

On hearing that sound my dick go ATTENTION.It's Ann sounding wanting to get another bang from me.

"what's up?'
"heard from Kathy that you're going for a camp"
"ya, why?"
"wanna meet up tonight for another round?I miss that night and also you're not around next few days"
"YES!"

I later think like how come i answer just that way.Think i was really driven crazy by her too.She then told me to wait for her at my block downstairs another half an hour time.I waited downstairs and wondering what she be wearing this time.Ann came up to me and hug me from behind and what i feel it's her soft boobs and something pointed rubbing against me.What the heck!.......She's not wearing a bra.

Then we suggest to go for a exciting round at the nearby park.When we got there,we saw only few person jogging.So we walk round to find a more quiet and lesser people place.Later at last we found an area quite dark and also it's behind this big tree.We just walked to the back and my hands just auto roam (self service,no more angel).Ann was like giggling and i place palm over her mouth,don't want others to hear us.Then she just lift her her top and i started my mountain climbing again with my licks and sucks.The squeezing and licking was so good that she kept pushing my head tight against her boobs.I feel so shiok that i squeeze and suck like no tomorrow.

The journey still continues...............:)

tanahteck79
21-10-2005, 10:08 PM
After a while,Ann turn around and place her hands against the tree.Then she just lifted her butt slightly up and i got what she meant.She's wearing short skirt and also G-string too.I then unzip my pants and my dick emerged.I pull her G-string to one side and i slowly push in.As it slowly goes it,i felt the heat and wetness inside.Then i started to rock and that time Ann moan softly 'cause she also don't want let people see us rocking our time away.

My hands reached all the way to the front and i was still banging her.It's so soft and once in a while my fingers will play with her nipples.Then Ann kept pushing herself hard against me whenever it's a return motion.I felt so good that i want to fasten my pace.I place my hands on her shoulder and i was holding onto one of her elbow and banging faster.Then Ann was like panting and breathing heavier.

"Oh~........so good........please try faster a bit.......i feel a bit already"

The "feel a bit already" make me want to die die make you cum if not i not guy.So i bang and the "piak,piak" sound was heard so i no choice but to put my hand's in between trying to break the sound.The other hands was still at her shoulder.Later i gave up trying to break the sound and my other hand also go onto her shoulder.I started to on my turbo pack and then i can felt Ann turning her head shaking her head.I think she's gonna cum so i trying to have continuous and fast strokes trying not to stop (you know stop will need like start all over again).Then she suddely give a louder moan and she become like jelly.Then she go down on her fours and i also go down with her (the moving of postion to position with the dick in not easy but fun) 'cause now she's become like jelly.I continued to pump and then i got the feel already and i just pulled out and hurried move to her face.I only want to shoot on her face but i was shocked when Ann just cup the whole dick.

The journey still continues................:)

medicheng
24-10-2005, 09:32 AM
nice story telling... do tell us more soon

tanahteck79
28-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Thanks medicheng and all samsters who've supported me.Sorry for the long waiting 'cause i was busy with work so i've come up with a weekend movie treat.So sit tight and hands start working.
After a while,Ann stood up and talk to me.:eek: She's swallow my cum.We then chatted for sometime at the park and we went off.

It was Sunday and Kathy went out with her family so we didn’t meet up.That night she called me and we chatted about the camp that we’re both already signed for.Then Kathy told me that the seniors are looking for some juniors to help out one day before the actual camp commerce.We decided to volunteer as to her,that’s the way to be together for a longer time and to me,a time where there’s lesser people (the horn started to grow again).

The day before the camp,we reported to school late afternoon and we start to get busy till quite late.After everything finished,it’s already 10pm and everyone suggest to go shower and have an early night.As the school has quite a few toilet,every one went off to shower.Then Kathy and I decided to find one at the technical block where we think the others won’t go ‘cause it’s quite far from our bunk.We quietly without letting others notice us we rushed off with our clothings.

We entered the toilet and closed the door behind us and we our on the most inner light (so as not to let others notice).Then we started to french like mad,think Kathy “tong” for too long.Then we kept hugging and kissing each others.Then we stopped and hurried took off our clothes and now I get to see what’s underneath Kathy’s T-shirt.This time it’s a sky blue bra and bit lacy and a translucent cloth over the cleavage.The shape really make me can’t get my eyes off it.That’s really turned me on and we continued our second round of frenching.

The journey still continues.....................:)

tanahteck79
28-10-2005, 09:27 PM
We kept playing sword fights with our tongues and I kissed her boobs (still with bra on) during intervals.Then I started to lick from her neck slowly down to in between her cleavage and I put my tongue into her bra to search for her nipples.To allow me to reach them easier,Kathy pulled opened each side of her cup one after the other (‘cause I go from left to right then back to left again).Kathy’s eyes are not on me when I did that ‘cause she only goes eye shut and enjoy.During some tries when I push my tongue all the way and flicker my tongue on her nipple.

She just go (breathlessly) “Dear……..don’t stop……….”

Then I stood up and we started to get undressed each other :D and this time,I can see that pink nipples of hers.Of course my favourite and that’s boobs job.Then Kathy go on her knees and she gave me a few blows and deep throats.I was like in heaven and I can’t help it and gave out some soft moans.Kathy can’t stand and keep blowing and deep throat during intervals like mad.Then I signaled to her and she started to go to the sink to wet the soap and rub on my dick.I was looking at her curiously wonder what she’s doing and I think should be game over.Then she go down again and this time she clamp my dick between her boobs and started to move up and down.

I felt so good ‘cause of the smoothness and I can’t help but held her boobs even tighter around my dick.When I looked down,I can see the two missiles and once in a while a red capped thing will pop up and disappeared between those two missiles.After sometime,Kathy stood up and she said let’s go shower before the others come searching for us.

The journey still continues..................:)

seacher
28-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Good Good
wat can i do while i low key
watch ur story of coz!!!
Thanks alot BRO !!!!

saint_1979
29-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Good effort. Rewards points to you. keep in up.

tanahteck79
01-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Thanks for everyone's support and those who have up me............

Anyway to all indians and malays samsters, Happy Depa-Raya.
For chinese samsters, stay :cool:
I wasn’t very sex-tisfy but I got no choice but to follow.We went into one of the shower room and I applied soap for Kathy.I kept focus on her boobs and before long her boobs were covered with soap.Later Kathy just go to my back and pulled herself close to my body.I can feel her missiles behind my back especially the nipples.Then she started to move in small circles and she’s trying to please me on seeing i disappointed:D .I felt so good ‘cause she’s busty.Then she started to move in many directions up and down and going round and round.

Later I can’t help it and I turn to face Kathy.I made her face the wall and I put her hands onto the wall and I just push my dick in from behind.

Kathy go “Harp!...........oh............give it to me dear”

I can feel the heat inside her vag and I placed both my hands on each side of her hip.I started slowly and Kathy sound system started to auto on.’Cause of the arousing earlier on,I can’t help it but move my hip faster and faster.Kathy also got louder and the “piak,piak” sound also got louder.Then before long I got the feel and I quickly pulled out and Kathy go onto her knees and I shoot my cum onto her breasts and it look like flower flowing down mountains.We then wash up,get dressed and went back to our bunk.

The journey still continues........................

tanahteck79
07-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi everyone!!!
Sorry for the long awaiting story 'cause i was very busy.
But now i'm back with more action..............:cool:
When we went back to the bunk, Kathy went back first and i went in next. Just to shut whoever's mouth asking how come we came back together. Later the student leader said let's all sleep in the teachers' room 'cause there air-con.

All agree and that night Kathy was sleeping beside me. First time i can hug her to sleep. I hugger her from behind and i my hands started to roam in the dark room. She kept giggle and i no choice but to roam with one hand and the other on her mouth. Later i just go from under and up her shirt reaching for the mountains above. It was so exciting 'cause the others are just nearby (we're doing it under the blanket).

I kept rubbing my dick against her butt and she did some pushing back and moving up and down. I can feel my dick going to explode with all this rubbing of top and bottom. Later we saw two person opened the door and walk out of the room. We at just stay put with my hand still in her bra. Then we see it's one of the student leader Lynn and her boyfriend,Jack.

The journey never end.......................:)

tanahteck79
09-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Hi all samsters, here's the time for us to sit back and relax 'cause
weekend it's here.
We went out too after we saw both of them disappear from the sight of the window. Both of them walk hand in hand and we followed behind. We just hide here and there and still managed to get away from being spotted. Suddenly they look left and right and we hurried hid behind the wall. After sometime we look out and find they're gone.

"Wonder what's so secretive, need to come out at this late hour." I said
"Maybe they find somewhere to chat?"

So we decided to see maybe they're going to ............:rolleyes:
Then i started to look at Kathy's boobs and she knew what am i thinking and she giggle. The sight of the bouncy boobs make me can't stand anymore. Then i asked Kathy how about a "outside supper". Kathy at first don't want but after some arousing touches and kisses from me, she give in. So i suggest to find a dark corner.

When we are walking pass one of the rooms, we heard some "piak, piak" sound.

"What's that? I'm scared" Kathy said
"Don't scare i'm here." I place my hands round her and another hold one side
of her boobs. It's so soft and even my hands can't hold them both at one time.

"Dear, be serious." Kathy hitted my hands, so no choice but to hands off.

We're amazed at what we saw.....................

The journey never ends....................:)

tanahteck79
09-12-2005, 09:06 PM
This is the gym room and we saw through one of the broken window panes only a showdow moving back and forth ('cause lights not on only dim lights from outside). Then later we kept hearing the "piak, piak" sound. Sometime fast and sometime slow and sometime stop for a while. Then we look and each other and we think who are they. So we whisper to each other that we shall sit back and enjoy the show. Then through the dim lights outside, we managed to made out that Lynn was lying stomach down at the workout bench and Jack was pumping from behind. The fast and hard stroke make Lynn choking herself using a t-shirt.

Then after few minutes, my horns also started to come out. And i start to touch Kathy's boobs and she just let me do it. Wow, really heaven, live show here and another there. Then sudden we heard loud moans and we stop and hurry see what's wrong. We saw Lynn trying to escape from Jack's stroke and Jack kept pulling her back.

"Jack.......please........dont'...........i can't stand it!"

The scene was really steamy and we saw Jack lift her butt slightly up (doggy style) and ram harder and faster. Lynn tried to escape and Jack hold her tight trying not to let her off:D . Then Lynn give a loud moan and she started to soften down. Think we knew what happen, she's cummed. Then Jack still continue to pump and Lynn came alive again trying to run away from his stroke. Then i hand signal to Kathy she's also the same everytime i continued on after she's cummed. Her face turn red and she give me a kiss.

The journey never ends.................:)

tanahteck79
18-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Hi samsters, so sorry for the long long awaiting. Anyway do have a good rest and here's some action before tomorrow busy day.
After the live movie, we hurried back to our bunk ‘cause don’t wan both of them to catch us peeping. We walked pass a place where the lights are faulty and my horns can’t hold back anymore. I covered Kathy’s mouth from behind and dragged her into one of the unlock room.

“Dear, you scare me. Let's get back to the bunk.” Kathy said.
“But………I want to have some fun.” Looking disappointed

Kathy can’t bear to my disappointment and she gave in:D . This time I remembered in a porn about a school gal got screwed on the table and I then carried Kathy onto a table. She sat at the edge of the table with her legs spread open. So i got between her legs and started to french with her like hungry wolves.

I then unhooked her bra and i stick my head into her t-shirt (without taking her t-shirt off). I was licking and sucking both of her missles. First the left then the right and sometimes licking between the cleavage. Then later i pulled Kathy's shorts and panty to one side and i took her in missionary. The table was giving out creaking sounds and Kathy sound system starting to go louder. I have no choice but to use my mouth to stop her sound from getting too loud.

The journey never end...................:)

tanahteck79
18-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Here's a bit more for those hardon samsters going for some DIY.:D
After round five minutes of "push-a-cart", i stopped and make Kathy sit up. Then with her arms round me, I carried her up and i give small jumps. Kathy was giving out some sounds (don't know how to describe, like when you just go into a woman with you brother). I keep jumping (small leaps) and Kathy held on to me tightly.

Kathy started to get bit uncomfortable and she signaled me to stop and I feel so sad (‘cause I always have top quality performance). Think the tiredness in me explains for my lousy performance and Kathy knew I was sad and she said she’ll do one exciting one with me during camp provided have the chance. You know guys always like excitement so I cheered up a bit and go “ok,ok!”

We then sit down and rest for a while before walking back to our bunk hand in hand. The feelings so sweet just like only two of us in this world.

The journey never end...................:)

tanahteck79
18-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi Samsters, find it's getting rather quiet in here. Do post some comments so i'll be more motivated to update faster. Knew everyone has to work tomorrow but stay :cool: , holiday coming soon.

The journey never end....................:)