PDA

View Full Version : Crime in Batam

newyorker88
29-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi guys,
Just a reminder that Ramamdan is here soon. And many people are out of job here too. Heard many robberies involving guns and knives.

I kana picked pocket 2 days ago in a shopping center here. Fucker pricked me with a needle and I was not paying attention. I tot something stuck in my clothes and therefore took my wallet on the other side of my pocket. I did not realise until I got home and found out that my wallet is gone.

Also, the police are looking for extra cash as they do not have the side income. Be more careful.

Take care when you cheong here.

Good DAy :(

fat29
29-09-2005, 02:50 PM
I would like to post my experience in Tanjung Pinang, which is an island a little distance away from Batam in Indonesia. Many men go there for a bonk and being a newbie without rep points, it is hard to hook up with contacts from the experience samsters here.

Anyway, after reading the FR on Dos and Don'ts, I decided to try it. Book the ferry and hotel accomodation in Singapore and off I went. Reached the Ferry Terminal at Tanjung Pinang, the driver picked me up. Instead of sending me to the hotel, he sent me to the farm because another passenger wanted to book gals. He invited me into the farm as it is quite hot to stay in the van.

I said okay. While I am inside the farm, he pestered me to pick one of the lousy looking gal which I refused. The other Ah Pek, picked one quite ugly looking gal. As I refused to pick any gals, my driver threaten to leave me in the woods along the journey to the hotel after he dropped the Ah Pek off in another hotel. Hence, the only way to resolve this is to pay the fees for visiting farms.

Paid him and when I was in the hotel, he asked me to wait at the restaurant so that he can picked the key for me while the receptionist is doing the registration. He joined me shortly at the restaurant and ordered food and drinks. He asked me to help myself which I politely decline, so as not to get into more troubles with him. When the bill came, he made me pay for it as part of the cost of him keeping me company.

I didn't want to create a scene and therefore paid the bill and later on, went to my room after collecting the keys. The bell hop subsequently introduced me an over-priced chick with bad service which is another story.

When I go back home, I was also chopped at the ferry by the waiter who claim that he is entitled to monies for accompanying me.

Anyway, just hard luck being a newbie with low reputation points.

l3atu
29-09-2005, 03:23 PM
I would like to post my experience in Tanjung Pinang, which is an island a little distance away from Batam in Indonesia. Many men go there for a bonk and being a newbie without rep points, it is hard to hook up with contacts from the experience samsters here.

You should have read my exciting experiences in Tg.Pinang...the 'hair' factor.... :p

DNAT
29-09-2005, 03:40 PM
You should have read my exciting experiences in Tg.Pinang...the 'hair' factor.... :p
those In-ni 歹 仔 potong your cock hair ?? :eek:

houren
29-09-2005, 03:42 PM

Brudder, I doubt brudder here will not help you if you had asked?
Nothing to do with points. Try to post or Pm those you read in the thread. Most are very very helpful samster. willing to guide newbies like us :D
Brudder Dnat and 13atu are some of the samster who will willingly help.

l3atu
29-09-2005, 03:58 PM
those In-ni 歹 仔 potong your cock hair ?? :eek:

My armpit hair story is as famous as ur $190 story...since when got cock hair story har ? :p

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Brudder, I doubt brudder here will not help you if you had asked?
Nothing to do with points. Try to post or Pm those you read in the thread. Most are very very helpful samster. willing to guide newbies like us :D
Brudder Dnat and 13atu are some of the samster who will willingly help.
Ya rite .. can't agree more.
Last time there was no points system, also got ppl ask, got ppl reply.

One thing, some ppl (please don't mistaken, I am not referring to the thread starter) ask in such a rude manner as if we owe them info like that. Hence, we only reply selectively. :o

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:11 PM
My armpit hair story is as famous as ur $190 story...since when got cock hair story har ?
hello Mr tut, u go and read your 1st post in this thread .. see you got mention cock or pussy or arm-pit not? :mad: how can you expect me to know when u got so many 'hairy stories' :D

houren
29-09-2005, 04:12 PM
One thing, some ppl (please don't mistaken, I am not referring to the thread starter) ask in such a rude manner as if we owe them info like that. Hence, we only reply selectively. :o
So senior Dnat. What do you think of the situation now in Batam. Will we see a increase in everything since now oil crisis. Heard they will increase petro price. Think gal/ massage all up. Hope this is not rude. thank you :p

apui
29-09-2005, 04:16 PM

Bro,
all i can say is you are "suay"
everyone here also kanna chopped before when we are a newbie to a new scene mah.... nothing to do with whether you have low or high rep pts.

btw, you are a newbie and you go cheong tg pinang alone huh??
steady..... :D

apui
29-09-2005, 04:20 PM

very true.... :D

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:21 PM
So senior Dnat. What do you think of the situation now in Batam. Will we see a increase in everything since now oil crisis. Heard they will increase petro price. Think gal/ massage all up. Hope this is not rude. thank you
Not bro, this is not rude.
Frankly, I duno cewek booking fee/massage charges will rise.
Not to forget that less cheongsters go to Batam now and if they increase the price, they risk even lesser business :)

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:25 PM
very true.... :D
true jit ki lanz lah ... kenapa wa semalam sms lu lu tak balas? :mad:

apui
29-09-2005, 04:30 PM
kenapa wa semalam sms lu lu tak balas?

mana ada??
ada sms salah nombor tak??

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Bro,
all i can say is you are "suay"
everyone here also kanna chopped before when we are a newbie to a new scene mah.... nothing to do with whether you have low or high rep pts.

Aiyah .. newbie sure must pay a bit of tuition fees 1 mah .. if not why call new bie ?? :D

BTW, lau jiaos also got kena - apui, you start your story first ..

apui
29-09-2005, 04:35 PM
knn what story??
i am waiting for your story first... :D

Castrol
29-09-2005, 04:36 PM

bro, you mean you went alone? why didnt you get some friends to join you?

and what contacts are you referring to? :confused:

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:38 PM
mana ada??
ada sms salah nombor tak??

you got my number? sms me pleaseeeeeee :)

Batam Man
29-09-2005, 04:38 PM

Anyway, after reading the FR on Dos and Don'ts, I decided to try it. Book the ferry and hotel accomodation in Singapore and off I went. Reached the Ferry Terminal at Tanjung Pinang, the driver picked me up. Instead of sending me to the hotel, he sent me to the farm because another passenger wanted to book gals. He invited me into the farm as it is quite hot to stay in the van.

I said okay. While I am inside the farm, he pestered me to pick one of the lousy looking gal which I refused. The other Ah Pek, picked one quite ugly looking gal. As I refused to pick any gals, my driver threaten to leave me in the woods along the journey to the hotel after he dropped the Ah Pek off in another hotel. Hence, the only way to resolve this is to pay the fees for visiting farms.

Paid him and when I was in the hotel, he asked me to wait at the restaurant so that he can picked the key for me while the receptionist is doing the registration. He joined me shortly at the restaurant and ordered food and drinks. He asked me to help myself which I politely decline, so as not to get into more troubles with him. When the bill came, he made me pay for it as part of the cost of him keeping me company.

I didn't want to create a scene and therefore paid the bill and later on, went to my room after collecting the keys. The bell hop subsequently introduced me an over-priced chick with bad service which is another story.

When I go back home, I was also chopped at the ferry by the waiter who claim that he is entitled to monies for accompanying me.

My advise, newbie should start to cheong in Batam 1st as it's much safer compared to TP which is meant for the more seasoned kakis.
But for your case, sei pei jiak lak, think you should not cheong alone cos you are just not ready yet...

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:45 PM
knn what story??
i am waiting for your story first...
Youngman ask whether u free tomolo nite? ai ker newton mai? :)

apui
29-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Youngman ask whether u free tomolo nite? ai ker newton mai? :)

knn my nombor change so long liao..
the last time you also use this nombor to call me what...
Unkle, lao liao huh :D

DNAT
29-09-2005, 04:52 PM
My advise, newbie should start to cheong in Batam 1st ...
and the best is cheong Batam with Batam Man .... Yeah ! :D

apui
29-09-2005, 04:54 PM
and the best is cheong Batam with Batam Man .... Yeah ! :D

Yes!! the one and only contact you will ever need!! Yeah!! :D

Batam Man
29-09-2005, 05:09 PM
KNNzzzzzz, you all eat full too free hah?!!!!!! :mad:

DNAT
29-09-2005, 05:25 PM
KNNzzzzzz, you all eat full too free hah?!!!!!! :mad:
oh no ... B M is here ... faster run :eek:
wahahahaahaha

meatlover
29-09-2005, 06:15 PM
My armpit hair story is as famous as ur $190 story...
Not forgetting the kanna chop until left S$0.60 for 2 pax to share a glass of teh story :D

taka77
29-09-2005, 07:56 PM
APui story leh .............. i still waiting hahahahah ............... :D

l3atu
30-09-2005, 07:27 AM
What do you think of the situation now in Batam. Will we see a increase in everything since now oil crisis. Heard they will increase petro price. Think gal/ massage all up.

I dunno abt BT, but I do know some facts abt Balai. It should be the same for all the riau islands.

Increase in petrol - possibly at the end of the yr.

Increase in Hotel prices - not possible

Increase in gal price - debatable issue...depends on the 'kangtows' of each individual person.

Increase in Rupiah - so far quite stable at 6K++.... :D

Increase in crime and corruption - on the rise ever since indo garment banned gambling throughout indonesia.

l3atu
30-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Not forgetting the kanna chop until left S$0.60 for 2 pax to share a glass of teh story :D

Dat is the season finale.... :p

meatlover
30-09-2005, 08:31 AM
... Think gal/ massage all up.
Booking fees still the same as before.
Some hotels have made minor adjustments due to the deflation of the Rupiah. But the most only a could of SGD more.
Some cabs might hit you for another 2-5K.

l3atu
30-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Some hotels have made minor adjustments due to the deflation of the Rupiah. But the most only a could of SGD more.
Some cabs might hit you for another 2-5K.

Dat means 'guru' cannot bring only $90 liaoz lor ? He got to bring an extra $10 ?
:D

houren
30-09-2005, 10:27 AM
I dunno abt BT, but I do know some facts abt Balai. It should be the same for all the riau islands.

meatlover Quote:
Some hotels have made minor adjustments due to the deflation of the Rupiah.Some cabs might hit you for another 2-5K.

Thank you all senior brother not forgetting Bro Dnat also. I appreciate all your response. Have a great day.
Newbies what did i say.? Just ask politely and sure get help.. Senior are all very helpful. kamsia. makasih. :D

meatlover
30-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Thank you all senior brother not forgetting Bro Dnat also. I appreciate all your response. Have a great day.
Newbies what did i say.? Just ask politely and sure get help.. Senior are all very helpful. kamsia. makasih. :D
Aiya. Actually no needa ask one. There're tonnes of info in the forum. Just spend some time to read can liao. When I first cheong BT a couple of years back, in which I went alone. I got a lot of info by reading this forum and also must thank one kind samster for introducing a driver, After that first maiden trip, theres no looking back, don't even need driver to bring you along anymore. Cos if depend too much on drivers, you won't be able to see the real BT and pick up the ropes of cheonging there. :cool:

DNAT
30-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Aiya. Actually no needa ask one. There're tonnes of info in the forum. Just spend some time to read can liao. When I first cheong BT a couple of years back, in which I went alone. I got a lot of info by reading this forum and also must thank one kind samster for introducing a driver, After that first maiden trip, theres no looking back, don't even need driver to bring you along anymore. Cos if depend too much on drivers, you won't be able to see the real BT and pick up the ropes of cheonging there. :cool:

Cbzz .. never thank me ? I taught you how to go and hunt FL wan leh ... ;)
but you suay suay kena spotted ... wahahaha

DNAT
30-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Thank you all senior brother not forgetting Bro Dnat also.
Oei .. add my rep points leh .. your 2 points I also 'sub' :D

l3atu
30-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Oei .. add my rep points leh .. your 2 points I also 'sub' :D

Openly ask for pts...kiam zap izzit ? Yohooooo ! Sam where are u ? :p

DNAT
30-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Openly ask for pts...kiam zap izzit ? Yohooooo ! Sam where are u ? :p
you knn t c s s with ML .. u think SAM sleeping har? :(

l3atu
30-09-2005, 11:22 AM

I only T C S S in moderation in these few threads only...SAM will forgive me. He's not so petty. But u openly ask for pts which is intolerable... :p

meatlover
30-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Cbzz .. never thank me ? I taught you how to go and hunt FL wan leh ... ;)
but you suay suay kena spotted ... wahahaha
Still dare to say, talk so much but never tell me the most important thing. Hai wa tio cheng in BT :mad:

meatlover
30-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Oei .. add my rep points leh .. your 2 points I also 'sub'
Points!!! You wanna go GL Cat40 claim your free bonk har :rolleyes: ... I'll zap you :cool:

l3atu
30-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Still dare to say, talk so much but never tell me the most important thing. Hai wa tio cheng in BT :mad:

Most important thing = wear CD ? Tio cheng = ...... :eek:

DNAT
30-09-2005, 11:28 AM
"se you kena tio cheng, we all veri the shiok" ---- ah tu say 1

l3atu
30-09-2005, 11:34 AM
"se you kena tio cheng, we all veri the shiok" ---- ah tu say 1

Bolo me knife again ? :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Bolo me knife again ? :rolleyes:
If not, you bolo him your lan lor :D

l3atu
30-09-2005, 11:39 AM
If not, you bolo him your lan lor :D

My lan = anti tiny cats...how to lend him ? :p

meatlover
30-09-2005, 11:46 AM
My lan = anti tiny cats...how to lend him ? :p
He wanna use it to piak his own face :D

l3atu
30-09-2005, 11:49 AM
He wanna use it to piak his own face :D

My lan not long enough... :(

apui
30-09-2005, 04:50 PM
i still waiting hahahahah ...............

bo jiu lim, bo si tor ri.... :D

DNAT
30-09-2005, 05:01 PM
bo jiu lim, bo si tor ri.... :D
Oi .. since u so free talking si to ri .. think of another place to go later .. ;)

apui
30-09-2005, 05:40 PM
hmmm ... still thinking leh... :p

Batam Man
30-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Oi .. since u so free talking si to ri .. think of another place to go later .. ;)

SM to Batam?! ;)

apui
30-09-2005, 05:42 PM
steady leh... unkle what say you?? :D

apui
30-09-2005, 05:43 PM
eh ... bo jiu lim, i canot think leh :cool:

Batam Man
30-09-2005, 05:45 PM
eh ... bo jiu lim, i canot think leh :cool:

Cum Batam lim with me lah... :p

apui
30-09-2005, 05:46 PM
unkle go, i go :D

DNAT
30-09-2005, 05:47 PM
SM to Batam?! ;)
cb M L and cb M B going Batam tomorrow ... :)
serious 1.

Nowadays got polisi check here and there ... I quit Batam liao

apui
30-09-2005, 05:50 PM
I quit Batam liao

then bo pian leh... bo kaki
lau hia, paiseh ya
lain kali.... :D

DNAT
30-09-2005, 05:57 PM
then bo pian leh... bo kaki
lau hia, paiseh ya
lain kali.... :D

hello ... M B going - he not your kaki har? :mad:

apui
30-09-2005, 05:59 PM
met him once nia leh... paiseh mah hahah :D

btw, what time liao!! why you still online??
knn can make it or not?

taka77
30-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Hahaha u also online ................ still dare to say others .......... :D

meatlover
30-09-2005, 06:29 PM
cb M L going Batam
I still in orr pit how to go har :rolleyes:
You go there kio kway or kio polisi one har :rolleyes:

Montbank
30-09-2005, 09:59 PM

knn can make it or not?

knn meet me once only meh ? Dohz..

baby
30-09-2005, 10:21 PM

Heh sorry DNAT already up u b4 now cant up u any more mayb next time then i up u again. The last time i up u message is well done bro

apui
30-09-2005, 10:29 PM
knn meet me once only meh ? Dohz..

ya... only ONCE today mah... :D

neyney
01-10-2005, 02:02 PM

Lai lai ... send me the link via pm. i also wanna read :)

Osama
01-10-2005, 02:14 PM

I was just like you on my first trip to TP, went alone.

Thinking of going again, alone as well. Actually started a thread at excursion section. This time I'm thinking of joining a Tour Agency which provides Free and Easy "tour" to TP. Seem to have found 1 in the Straits Times classi through the advice from 1 of the nice bros here. It's a 2D F&E to TP from $70.

I'm hoping to cut down the number of "middlemen" by joining a tour group. At least they will arrange to send me to hotel...send me back and stuff. For transportation to pick up the gals, I suppose I can arrange with the hotel?? Not sure if it will turn out as what I hope to be though. Perhaps some of the more experienced bros here have any comments on this??

Or anybody who is interested to join me and get "chopped" together is more then welcome!! :)

Prolink
01-10-2005, 06:43 PM
I was just like you on my first trip to TP, went alone.

Thinking of going again, alone as well. Actually started a thread at excursion section. This time I'm thinking of joining a Tour Agency which provides Free and Easy "tour" to TP. Seem to have found 1 in the Straits Times classi through the advice from 1 of the nice bros here. It's a 2D F&E to TP from $70.

I'm hoping to cut down the number of "middlemen" by joining a tour group. At least they will arrange to send me to hotel...send me back and stuff. For transportation to pick up the gals, I suppose I can arrange with the hotel?? Not sure if it will turn out as what I hope to be though. Perhaps some of the more experienced bros here have any comments on this??

Or anybody who is interested to join me and get "chopped" together is more then welcome!! :)

TP dun go la

Balai more fun......

Osama
01-10-2005, 09:38 PM
TP dun go la

Balai more fun......

Oh, I don't mind giving it a try. But do you have any contacts I could use?? Don't want to end up like my 1st trip... :)

zboom
01-10-2005, 11:56 PM

I been to BT with someone here before with LOW REP POINT have a good experience.
Just ask nicely & sincerely u might get help from them.
Use the search more often for info.
Don't go alone!

Cheer

l3atu
03-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Lai lai ... send me the link via pm. i also wanna read :)

Reservist over liaoz ? Send u wat link ? U wan my nude photos ? :p

l3atu
03-10-2005, 07:42 AM

U serious ?! :confused:

Big Sexy
03-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Holly COW... this must be the greatest lie you ever dish out. :D :D

greenze
03-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Lai lai ... send me the link via pm. i also wanna read

DNAT
03-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Holly COW... this must be the greatest lie you ever dish out. :D :D
I heard RK dat lau hero went to Batam last weekend ... knn. He called me to get lots of info .. nbzzz

DNAT
03-10-2005, 11:39 AM

knn can make it or not?

knn those 咸 片 u can take them back .. not nice 1 ;)

you_fu
03-10-2005, 01:52 PM
knn those 咸 片 u can take them back .. not nice 1 ;)Wa pak you pass the 1000+ points liao!!! so when you going to buy us kopi to celebrate? :D

DNAT
03-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Wa pak you pass the 1000+ points liao!!! so when you going to buy us kopi to celebrate? :D
.. when we go Maxwell to eat lunch ... :D

meatlover
03-10-2005, 03:37 PM
.. when we go Maxwell to eat lunch ... :D
Thought you going GL Cat40 to claim your free bonk :D

apui
03-10-2005, 04:35 PM
knn those 咸 片 u can take them back .. not nice 1 ;)

use as coasters loh hahah
knn two days finished the stack liao ar!?!?
steady... :D

DNAT
03-10-2005, 04:49 PM
ya .. every dis I load in, press 'track digest' .. see the still pictures .. char bor kar nah lan 1 .. open & re-load another disc - 45 mins finished liao loh :(

DNAT
03-10-2005, 04:59 PM

no lah, I go and drop into my neighbour's letter box .. each unit 1 piece .. and I write a note

With Compliements
From apui @ Sammyboy Forum

:D

apui
03-10-2005, 05:01 PM
ya .. every dis I load in, press 'track digest' .. see the still pictures ..

wah unkle so high tech one ar..
i dun even know how to use this function :D

apui
03-10-2005, 05:03 PM
With Compliements
From apui @ Sammyboy Forum

jadi lah...
btw if you do this, please spell "compliments" properly hor :D :D