PDA

View Full Version : First Time Encounter

boiboi888
14-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi. Pardon me if my English gives you cancer.

Self introduction of myself.
Currently in the early 20s. Had my first encounter with FL at the age of 18. Nth much to talk about it. Jus typical fuck and go type.

Part1

One fine day. After cheonging session in some geylang Ktv. I decided to roam around geylang since the next day is not a working day so why not?

While roaming around a particular girl caught my eye. Walked towards her took a second look. She was giggling in a cute way saying "I like you". She looks cute with my small bro thinking I booked her for overnight.

In the hotel, she kissed me and hugged me as if we were long lost lovers. The GFE was so strong. After a few moments of vigorous kissing and hugging she eventually insert my hard rock bat into her. The next moment I realize my bat wasn't protected with a helmet. I asked her you no scared you have my baby? She jus smiled and we continued on.

The other 2 shot was the same story as mentioned above. In between shots we talked about many stuff. Saying she like/love me blah blah blah

Part2

After the session she left me with her phone number. We talked everyday just like lovers but I did not visit her due to my busy schedule. Afew days later she went back to her country. In the midst sending me some photos that shows her air ticket and her selfie.

Part3

Feeling a little empty I have to admit I do miss her but she didn't contact me at all. Afew days later I almost forgot who she is.

Part4

1month later. She returned to SG to work. She added me in WECHAT and LINE. So we continued to talk about our daily life's but I did not visit her.

Part5

One fine afternoon. Was being bored at work and little bro feeling horny. Decided to book her for overnight session. Booked her from 9pm to 4am. Again had 3x unprotected sex. This time round the GFE was even stronger she bought some food and beer while we eat and drink naked on the bed. In particular this time round she offered me to go back home with her to meet her parents and get married there. The next day she send me message stating her mother is okay for me to go back home with her.

She didn't mentioned anything about in need of money. She even wanting to pass me money so I could buy her an iPhone though the apple online store.

Any cheongster here had the same experience?

real_king
14-04-2014, 12:53 PM
i did. +10chars

boiboi888
14-04-2014, 12:59 PM
i did. +10chars

How was the experience?
Ps. Found out that she actually has a child. I think can consider it as end of saga

hoho99
14-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Camping for samsters scolding you for not having the brains to wear a helmet
and jokers asking you for her contacts:D

real_king
14-04-2014, 01:05 PM
experience was mind-blowing.

but its ended

Koiz
14-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Best time to mix around/get GFs since young/(handsome?). FL who raw, most likely raw many others. Endless problems for long term /special relationship with an FL viz; any STDs, can family accept, can she stop as got child etc.

Raw is dangerous. STDs can cause infertility. Go DSC for tests - many STDs have no symptoms. Also do not spread STDs (if any) to others - use condoms until cleared.

justl00king
14-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Bro,

First time meet offer raw..
Second time meet propose marriage? :confused:

Sounds like a daredevil to me, better get yourself checked soon. :cool:

kurios
14-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Don't first time only hit the bull eyes!.
Better quickly go check up. Otherwise wait for few weeks, maybe you will be promoted.

3someking
14-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Fwah unprotected sex.

I hope u are just trolling.

sentsggirls
14-04-2014, 07:40 PM
sounds like typical THAI FL.

slow and steady , eating u up

boiboi888
15-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks for all the valuable inputs.

Will use protection until everything is cleared.
In the mean time. I will let it with an open heart and see what goes next;)

henabi
15-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks for all the valuable inputs.

Will use protection until everything is cleared.
In the mean time. I will let it with an open heart and see what goes next;)

well... better go for regular checks dude even if you have helmets on from that day onwards...

and avoid her...

Ken79
15-04-2014, 11:31 PM
wow bro, u asked her if she scared or not to have baby, u didnt ask yourself u scared to get aids or std or not? lol

lagonda
17-04-2014, 06:10 PM
bro pls keep us posted on your progress and thank you for sharing your story.It will serve as a good lesson for other bros as well.

romidogdog
18-04-2014, 12:14 PM
"She didn't mentioned in need of money " of course not now la. Wait till you really married her/ KC by her, ( thai gal rite?)than your pocket hole will be become bigger n bigger.Bro, spend a few mins and think about it, just know for a short period asking you to married her? Bear in mind that she is in this line because of money . remember, fuck n fuck off, dont get involved in any relationship with WL/FL.they are here for us to bonk, if you're looking for relationship than go for a proper local gals.wish you all the best.

autoroam
18-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Bro,
First time meet offer raw..

TS must be very handsome.... cannot meh
:p:p

boiboi888
21-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Continue with Part6. Ps once again if my English gives you cancer.

After the RTF.

We started to text non-stop. Even during my working hour and her working hours. The only hours the text stop is when is "sleeping"

Is the recent geylang FL business real bad? Hearing from her they could stand for hours without a single customer or worse still not even 1 customer for the whole night :roll eyes:

I acted as if I believe her but honestly speaking I have some feelings for her but not committed.

Till date she only talked about buying a new car and sending $1000 back home but she did not ask from me even though business is bad.

As for the 3 RTF. This time round she visited my rented apartment the story is about the same as the previous 2 but this time round I took on protection giving her the reason to BJ me with the flavoured condom to let her enjoy too. :p

lagonda
21-04-2014, 11:28 PM
And so the hustle begins...buckle up and get ready bro
Btw just curious to know if you had to pay for the apartment visit?

boiboi888
22-04-2014, 12:06 AM
And so the hustle begins...buckle up and get ready bro
Btw just curious to know if you had to pay for the apartment visit?

Paid a few cans of beer :mad:

lagonda
23-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Paid a few cans of beer :mad:

Lucky only a few beer cans bro,you should be happy.
Other bros here have lost much much more.
Keep us posted on any new updates.

damong777
23-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Is the recent geylang FL business real bad? Hearing from her they could stand for hours without a single customer or worse still not even 1 customer for the whole night :roll eyes:

Police checks and raids more happening over apr since Police Comm commented over geylang and parliament hassle over the state of control there

boiboi888
02-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Short Part 7 update.

She suggested she doesn't wants to work anymore. After discussing, she decided to move into my place to stay for a couple of weeks.

So far I paid the following things for her stay at my place
- Dinner ( nth fancy jus ta bao food and weekend typical restaurants ). Sometimes she cooks

- Attraction tickets , nth much to complain about
- Driving her to GM to buy groceries etc blah blah
- Air ticket back to Thailand about $150
- bugis shopping about $50 60

For the above items, I volunteered to pay for her. She understands I am not a high income holder.

After reading all the post in this section of the forum. My shield against her is still strong. Small items I don't mind buying and paying for her. Items like brother sick, new home or new car or even new phone. No way at my financial capability I can afford for her.

lagonda
02-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Congrats bro,looks like you got your act together.must learn from you nowonwards.

Intltuk
02-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Good luck TS.