PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can advice me why everybody in sbf wants their points as high as possible?

guy12345
29-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Pardon me for my ignorance.Quite curious as i read along thread post by brothers here,they want their points up.Can i know what these points are and isiz very useful????

spermmann2003
29-09-2005, 12:32 AM
You dont understand... each point we obtained can be use as credit ($1) at Geylang. We each have one membership card when we joined this forum (didnt u get one?)

All we have to do is to swipe our membership card on the pussy and we can get a fuck. WHich means if this pussy cost $60, you need to have at least $60 in ur card.

You have 8 points now, means u cant get any pussy at all, unless u can find a pussy which cost < $8

You get it now?

jng1103
29-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Pardon me for my ignorance.Quite curious as i read along thread post by brothers here,they want their points up.Can i know what these points are and isiz very useful????

for every 1000 points, u can redeem free bonk from boss Sam :D

jimbo

DT23
29-09-2005, 12:53 AM
1st, you posted in a wrong section.
2nd, you should snr enough to understand the pts system in this forum.

bro, is the rule of the game...play along lar, nothing to lose & nothing you gain :)

last... wish you good luck :D

chenggh
29-09-2005, 12:57 AM
The reputation system here is to identify those brother who are real cheongster not school boy fooling around.

It does help esp giving good information around.......

Hope that I ans your question...

Lastly, all the best

foolish_
29-09-2005, 09:24 AM

First and foremost, not everyone wants their pts upped. For those who have that desire, there are many reasons.

1. Higher rep pts = highly respected and/or trusted by fellow samsters

2. Higher rep pts = higher rep power = can add/minus more pts of others

3. Higher rep pts = higher self-esteem coz many ppl will come to u and PLP

4. Lastly, some of them just sibei Bo Liao like Big Sexy and Dnat :D
(Heng ah, they cannot minus my pts for quite some time... ;) )

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 10:07 AM
The points are to enhance our sense of well-being :) it's like having a ciggie after a good meal :)

naemlo
29-09-2005, 10:21 AM

jimbo

U sure??? Wow I can claim my free bonk liao.... :D

yanki1
29-09-2005, 10:22 AM
for fun lo. can see that other peop appreciate u or something extra to colour up your stay in the forum. :cool:

Castrol
29-09-2005, 10:24 AM

)

hahaha... good one... :D

easyeasy
29-09-2005, 10:26 AM
dun listen to them that points can claim credit, the amount of credit claimable each time is limit to the number of rep power. for eg. rep power 10 rep point 1000. you go call GL150 the card max allow you to credit 10 point off only and not 150 point. the amount is limit to your rep power oand point which ever is lower. so to say a guy with 10 in power 1000 in point he can claim 100 transaction of $10 credit the remaining $140 had to top up by cash. clear?

lawry
29-09-2005, 10:26 AM

jimbo
what if boss sam only offer
$20 pertain/deskar free bonk??? :D

lawry
29-09-2005, 10:28 AM
dun listen to them that points can claim credit, the amount of credit claimable each time is limit to the number of rep power. for eg. rep power 10 rep point 1000. you go call GL150 the card max allow you to credit 10 point off only and not 150 point. the amount is limit to your rep power oand point which ever is lower. so to say a guy with 10 in power 1000 in point he can claim 100 transaction of $10 credit the remaining $140 had to top up by cash. clear?

BRUDDER,

LETS GO GL LATER!!!.. NO SEE NO LEAVE... :D

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2005, 10:31 AM
First and foremost, not everyone wants their pts upped. For those who have that desire, there are many reasons.

4. Lastly, some of them just sibei Bo Liao like Big Sexy and Dnat
(Heng ah, they cannot minus my pts for quite some time...)

Did someone mention the Tau Sexy Gong !??!
*starts to set up altar*

Heehee... jus joking lah... :p

Seriously got all types lah... some even want as negative pts as possible (-999 pts...ala Sex Emperor/Bishan Boi etc)

Well the seniors here will remember when this forum got no rep pt/rep power system... well everyone got along well then... now with pts got good... got bad. But so far... at least the more "Chao kwan" samsters... we can easily identify due to their neg rep.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2005, 10:35 AM

Bro u liddat say... today GL150 sure get long Q liao... :p

So GL150 anyone...heehee :p U can use my pts as I dun intent to bonk for some weeks... and my pts gonna expire soon...heehee...

ricardo
29-09-2005, 10:50 AM
eh just some questions. the credit we have in our membership card can use for FL as well or only legal houses? if there a handbook listing the establishment that accept the card? when approching FL must i ask if they accept SBf card or i just try to swipe it with the pussy and check if it works?

lastly, the card offer any discount in sex toy shop or not har?

easyeasy
29-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Bro u liddat say... today GL150 sure get long Q liao... :p

So GL150 anyone...heehee :p U can use my pts as I dun intent to bonk for some weeks... and my pts gonna expire soon...heehee...

forgot to add, in order to redeem your point you must tell them that you are claiming it before hand or else they dun allow you to claim. cat40 OKT at GL lor 18, will chase you out if you intend to use the sammy card on them. some cat 150 house if know you want to use the sammy card will also try to cgeat you that the cat$80 gers is cat$150 and the more famous confirm cat $150 one is not available. so you guys still want to redeem your points?

easyeasy
29-09-2005, 10:57 AM
eh just some questions. the credit we have in our membership card can use for FL as well or only legal houses? if there a handbook listing the establishment that accept the card? when approching FL must i ask if they accept SBf card or i just try to swipe it with the pussy and check if it works?

only legal cat 150 shop, cat 40 i am not sure, lor 18 one definitely dun have. hand book you had to PM the boss yourself. another not swipe your card at the pussy lah the OKT and a machine to do it

easyeasy
29-09-2005, 11:01 AM
BRUDDER,

cannot lah bro, today had a late meeting in office, GL I did go a long time liao except for food and temple. tell you secretly I am saving up to cheong oversea. knn a talent like me only cheong in Singapore very wasted you know. also kenna spot by wife's friend's husband again not too long ago in GL, needless to say that bastard add salt add vinegar. so staying low for a while go home after work

machoman
29-09-2005, 11:01 AM
only legal cat 150 shop, cat 40 i am not sure, lor 18 one definitely dun have. hand book you had to PM the boss yourself. another not swipe your card at the pussy lah the OKT and a machine to do it

No, lah. Only those cat houses that display the SBF avatar will accept the SBF cards.

So please check that the house display the SBF avatar next to the Visa & Mastercard logos before you bonk.

ricardo
29-09-2005, 11:02 AM

knn oni 60 points still not enough ... hiaz ... ok now i knew the importance of points any bro who zap me i will not let go liao har ... boss oso no face give ah when come to redeeming points for bonk :D

noname123
29-09-2005, 11:05 AM

4. Lastly, some of them just sibei Bo Liao like Big Sexy and Dnat
(Heng ah, they cannot minus my pts for quite some time... ;) )

The way you say ....You not so GONG GONG ike Dnat say leh....Dnat always say Ah Fool gong gong want...:D

easyeasy
29-09-2005, 11:05 AM
No, lah. Only those cat houses that display the SBF avatar will accept the SBF cards.

So please check that the house display the SBF avatar next to the Visa & Mastercard logos before you bonk.

thank you for informing us, some time didn't visit the houses already, that time sammy had yet print and distribute to the houses. cheers bro

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2005, 11:08 AM

aiyo Bro... must know SBF got different cards for different Bonks !! Which card are you using ??

Here are all the cards available to bros... (200 rep pts per card !!)

1. SBF Geylang Card - use for Cat40, Cat 80 and Cat 150 !! 10% discount deduct from your Rep Pts

2. SBF Pertain/Desker Card - Not longer in issue.

3. SBF Malaysia Card - can use for all HCs in JB, KL and LSB too !! Check website for details

4. SBF International Card - thailand, korea, hong kong, macau, japan, china and many more !! Every 20 bonks get 1 FOC... just credit 100 rep pts !!

5. SBF HC KTV Card - best used in BS/TH ktv, oso special discount when used in the BIG 5 HCs... free use of facilites !!

6. SBF FL Card - Everywhere u go... just swipe to exchange Rep Pts for longer bonking time w your fav FLs !! Include membership to Thaivisitor's AAA list !!

7. SBF Orgy Card - 3-some, 4-some, the more the merrier !! Also the more Rep Pts.. the more lobangs w this card !! 1000 Rep Pts can exchange for personal bonking lesson on orgies with Bro Nirvanna

8. SBF Adults Card - For those who dun want to Bonk, just want erotic ficiton... you can get this card. 50% discount on great erotic stories and hotwife tips !!

so Which SBF Card is you ?? (200 Rep Pts per SBF Card)

Eastpipper
29-09-2005, 11:16 AM
BRUDDER,

Too Bad,i can't join u,me in RSC :D

machoman
29-09-2005, 11:23 AM
aiyo Bro... must know SBF got different cards for different Bonks !! Which card are you using ??

Here are all the cards available to bros... (200 rep pts per card !!

Bro OP, now so many cards meh?

I thought only 3:

Classic
Gold
Platinum

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2005, 11:33 AM

I thought only 3:

Classic
Gold
Platinum

All those cards you said cannot SWIPE PUSSY... but SBF Cards... well lets just say wherever you see the SBF logo sticker...confirm u swipe pussy...sure got extras and freebies ones... (though not all freebies are good...OOps !! :p )

KKHHLOVE
29-09-2005, 11:35 AM

I thought only 3:

Shit looks like got to pay cash again. KNN only got 28 points. Cat 40 oso cannot use my membership card.

Microsoft
29-09-2005, 11:47 AM
The way you say ....You not so GONG GONG ike Dnat say leh....Dnat always say Ah Fool gong gong want...

R u trying 2 say DNAT words can listern shit can eat...?? :D :D

spermmann2003
29-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Ya la, most important thing is to look for the SBF avatar which will be pasted at entrance. Last week i use the card in one of the houses, kena fuck because he say his house is not participating.

KKHHLOVE
29-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Oh, btw, forgot to remind threadstarter that it should be "advise" and not "advice", all that crap about verb and noun which has been repeated in this forum donkey times already.

foolish_
29-09-2005, 12:36 PM
The way you say ....You not so GONG GONG ike Dnat say leh....Dnat always say Ah Fool gong gong want...:D
Sigh...don't know why u ppl keep wanting to believe him. Since day 1 when I noe him, I already say this

DNAT = Don't Noe Any Thing :D

Lowell
29-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I have a dream......

the day will come.....when all of us SBF regulars will walk in the streets with our heads held high. We will be identified by the cards we carry....by the status we hold....

"You're a Sammyboy regular?! Raffles Hotel is please to offer you one week's free stay. Room service provided!~ Any room you want!~ All we ask is that you stay in our lobby and flash your SB membership card"

And so it came to pass. All Sammyboy regulars were highly placed in status.

For a time, every male baby was named, Samuel / Sam / Samster / Samseng

Men will want to be like us, and women will want to be with us.

then i woke up.
(edited for typos)

KKHHLOVE
29-09-2005, 12:53 PM
I have a dream......

the day will come.....when all of us SBF regulars will walk in the streets with our heads held high. We will be identified by the cards we carry....by the status we hold....
hahaha good one.

cuntarow
29-09-2005, 01:24 PM

)

this is very truth i second to that

waypastprime
29-09-2005, 01:27 PM
For a time, every male baby was named, Samuel / Sam / Samster / Samseng

Just wondering if we can get a discount on Samsung products. :p

ricardo
29-09-2005, 01:48 PM
bonk cat40 $40
bonk cat80 $80
bonk cat 150 $150

Use SBF card to get a free CIM ...... priceless

(look out for the SBF avstar in a whore house near u)

you_fu
29-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Cum eat you_fu curry chicken just flash you SB card will get extra 1 pc of chicken drumstick :p

chickenzip
29-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Cum eat you_fu curry chicken just flash you SB card will get extra 1 pc of chicken drumstick

who want to eat me huh??? :eek: :D

biker_man
29-09-2005, 03:57 PM
points are just for fun.

right now, real money already have a little,

pussy action also got enough

chasing points gives me something to do behind the keyboard.

anyway, my feeling is that all these points will be reset to zero by the forum owner sometime in the future.

then we all can start again! :D

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 04:08 PM

Only at Samsung boutiques along Sesame Street and the discount is only for the second item which must be of the same value or cheaper :)

makisa
29-09-2005, 07:50 PM

jimbo

Brother, you mean once I have 1000 points, Sam will allow me to bonk him ?

Brother, post wrong thread la, this should appear in the ANAL club thread... :eek:

makisa
29-09-2005, 07:51 PM

Nope, but you can get a chance to bonk Sammi if you happen to come across her. :p

ang076
29-09-2005, 07:59 PM
What about Samantha ???

Hmmm... Samantha from Legends HC ...That Singaporean HC gal with model like look...(Wonder where is she now that she had left Legends HC??)

Okay , to answer the threadstarters question:

More reputation points you have , more likely you will get to bonk foreign FLs but you have to earn the trust by being nice and respectful to the ladies in the commercial sex world.

machoman
29-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Only at Samsung boutiques along Sesame Street and the discount is only for the second item which must be of the same value or cheaper :)

Sure or not? I tot asshole can claim at SAM LEONG Rd near to Jalan Besar & Petain Road? :D