PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

bonkning
03-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Anyone knows if H12 Lily is back?:D
just back from petain. lily door say 15 jan.
mich h2 avail today but busy hor...as usual.

bonkning
03-01-2013, 04:01 PM
sorry bro, yes, lily is back working today.
it is may who is back on 15jan.

jaywalk
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
just back from petain. lily door say 15 jan.
mich h2 avail today but busy hor...as usual.

Bonkning. U also at Petain? I was there.. and guess what. I am having busy good time with Mich. -Wonderful- No FRs since its RTF.. was tempted when I first saw H11 may door open. Never see her before.. heard service good? Went over H14 see see Kidd before moving off. 1 bro jus walked in. Sian. No chance see Kidd Kidd.

bonkning
03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
i was there about 2pm.
michelle got 2 ppl queuing, i see nid wait so long sian liao. if not i would be waiting outside:(
kidd...saw her sitting sexily on her bed on her handphone...knn...very tempting...felt like fucking her...but then her service i dun quite like....haiz...:(

bonkning
03-01-2013, 04:39 PM
was tempted when I first saw H11 may door open. Never see her before.. heard service good?
h11 may, cat 40? duno leh...neber try b4, not my type.
but frs on her dat i'd read are all very good, so i think should be good.
if her looks gum u , so ahead lor.

zazzy
03-01-2013, 06:09 PM
I have been look see look see petain for quite awhile. Looking for my first target for bonk. Any recommendation from our bros here? Niwae noticed that many of the houses door got paste paper saying WL on leave. Bros.. Which syt here is the most worth for money and good looking? Im 24, dont want auntie and grannies lehh..:D

msact
03-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Went down to PT this afternoon to have my first sex experience (2 sessions with 2 WLs) :o Officially now no longer a virgin :D

Name: Xiao Li?
House: H24R05
Service provided: BJ / FJ
Boobs: should be B? Allow tits sucking but need to be gentle on her left tit
BJ: 7/10 (almost make me cummed with her hard sucking technique; also licked my balls)
FJ: 3/10, did not manage to last long during FJ and cummed in her after she rode me for a few times. No touching of pussy allowed
Damage: $20
RTF: No

Went to CSM and had milo followed by a can of red bull. Feeling still not satisfied, I rested at CSM for about 20mins before cheong again. Checked out a few more houses and H02. R03 Sally's light still not lit. Checked out the rest in H02 and saw one plump mature lady in black (think doing her laundry outside) with big saggy tits. The moment she returned to her room (2nd right hand side), I asked her for her price and was quoted $20. Decided to take her to fulfill my fantasy of fucking mature older woman with big tits. After fucking and a massage, I teased her that I still want to unload somemore

Name: Did not ask
House: H02 (2nd room on the right)
Service provided: BJ / FJ / Massage
Boobs: big and saggy, should be around D? But no sucking allowed. I just laid my face on her tits while fucking her on top.
BJ: 6/10 (Did not spend too much time on BJ)
FJ: 7/10 (Rode me for a few times and asked me to fuck her while she laid down. Personally enjoyed this FJ better than previous one as I managed to last quite long in her before cim with CD)
Damage: $30
RTF: Yes

Any bro know the name of this malay lady in H02?

jacky43
03-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Mine friend, I had update the first FR of the year and, the lady is none other than current stock XL. Second girl you had taken I had no nick about, H2 had 2 brown sugars?

The second room on the room, I though is an old Chinese lady, no matter the younger one is on the left hand side. She was available last Sun when I was there. Sill this girl is heavy weight, not mine cup of tea.

More information coming in on the even houses, yes some had second story I pretty much believe H11 girls may move up. H4 will reopen no worry over it. One thing 4sure, say H11 girls move on to second floor there sure be Q for many girls. Especially Rose Yen Yen Jenny and Jolene, I predict 1111 (Jolene) is hot girl when the time come.

Tell her I wrote this and, she will be pissed that I could imagine fire going out of her sexy body.

jacky43
03-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Sorry! Typo errors is second room on the right.

Side track a bit, HKG actress Mandy Wong is researching on high end call girl. She can never do her home work at a KTV, even visiting brothels. Instead read us and access this website she will learn more.

Mine girl, high end call girl are almost all as young as you. Pretty no doubt but she had to be prepared for working 24 hours. Out station because rich clients would prefer the girls to travel with him.

End of days, RAW is the key to capture his $ nothing else matter.

austin69
03-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Anyone knows if H12 Lily is back?:D

Yes, I was in PT 3:30 and saw Lily's lights on. But Fong Yee's was off. :(

Ended up with Joyce H07R06.

I thank you!

austin69
03-01-2013, 09:21 PM
i was there about 2pm.
michelle got 2 ppl queuing, i see nid wait so long sian liao. if not i would be waiting outside:(
kidd...saw her sitting sexily on her bed on her handphone...knn...very tempting...felt like fucking her...but then her service i dun quite like....haiz...:(

Agree, Kidd H14R04 is very tempting, but watch out, her service SOP: catbath, BJ, FJ, game over. She is CAT40 and PT trained. $10 more can get ex-GL WL that will make you smile from ear to ear! :D

I thank you!

austin69
03-01-2013, 09:23 PM
h11 may, cat 40? duno leh...neber try b4, not my type.
but frs on her dat i'd read are all very good, so i think should be good.
if her looks gum u , so ahead lor.

H11R09 Ah May is CAT30. Not a looker but service acceptable. ;):D

I thank you.

jaywalk
03-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Yes, I was in PT 3:30 and saw Lily's lights on. But Fong Yee's was off. :(

Ended up with Joyce H07R06.

I thank you!

Bro chicken Cho. Do post often. I wana return favor points. Thanks!

What a day .. bro austin. Bonkning and me happen to be around petain at the same time. Haha. Anyway. I didn't stay long after my target locked at Mich. Nothing else matters. Did walked past cookie thou.

Sorry mistake. Cookie room I mean. Sadly.

jaywalk
03-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Agree, Kidd H14R04 is very tempting, but watch out, her service SOP: catbath, BJ, FJ, game over. She is CAT40 and PT trained. $10 more can get ex-GL WL that will make you smile from ear to ear! :D

I thank you!

Bro austin. Never mind about may . Kidd is TOP 5 material.. recommended to bros who goes for body rather than service. Anyway..her cowboy and bj not too bad la. And she is rather accomdating in terms of positions.. so.. I am OK with her

tupac393
03-01-2013, 10:41 PM
bros but please take note that her boobs are really very small.Probably minus A or something.I dont think it can even be classified as A.I was quite disappointed with that though.But if you guys really dont mind,then you can just go ahead and take her as her ass is nice.

austin69
04-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Bro chicken Cho. Do post often. I wana return favor points. Thanks!

What a day .. bro austin. Bonkning and me happen to be around petain at the same time. Haha. Anyway. I didn't stay long after my target locked at Mich. Nothing else matters. Did walked past cookie thou.

Sorry mistake. Cookie room I mean. Sadly.

I assume you were referring to Michelle H02, she was working this afternoon, and so was Michelle H22.

Yes Cookie's room closed.

I was targetting Joyce H07R06. A young lad beat me to her, lucky I did not wait long. Not sure what happened but he was out in under 15 minutes!

When Joyce saw me she welcomed me in. She was great! :D

I thank you!

austin69
04-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Bro austin. Never mind about may . Kidd is TOP 5 material.. recommended to bros who goes for body rather than service. Anyway..her cowboy and bj not too bad la. And she is rather accomdating in terms of positions.. so.. I am OK with her

Bro jaywalk, how many times have you RTF Kidd?

Well, I have been calling for her service since 2006 - 2009 and I assure you I am aware of what kind of material she is.

I am glad that you are OK with her. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.

As for me, I am so over Kidd since the ex-GL WLs came over to PT (2009) ..... looks, body, service, GFE, and for $10 more, that's my TOP 5 material! :D

I thank you!

austin69
04-01-2013, 12:50 AM
bros but please take note that her boobs are really very small.Probably minus A or something.I dont think it can even be classified as A.I was quite disappointed with that though.But if you guys really dont mind,then you can just go ahead and take her as her ass is nice.

Yup, that's Kidd alright. Small boobs but her nipples are a stand out! What would you expect from a mother of 2 kids? :rolleyes: Born in the year of the horse, she will be 35 this year.

I like her ass most. :p I used to bonk her doggy as I drool my saliva on her asshole and her ass cheeks bouncing like crazy as I pump my thrusts! In under 2 minutes of looking at her bouncing ass cheeks, I explode (in CD of course)! ;)

Yeah baby yeah! :D

I thank you!

jaywalk
04-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Bro jaywalk, how many times have you RTF Kidd?

Well, I have been calling for her service since 2006 - 2009 and I assure you I am aware of what kind of material she is.

I am glad that you are OK with her. Enjoy yourself while it lasts.

As for me, I am so over Kidd since the ex-GL WLs came over to PT (2009) ..... looks, body, service, GFE, and for $10 more, that's my TOP 5 material! :D

I thank you!

Not many.. my Petain cheonging days are only 5 mths old. 3 times only.. before she went for month break. Yes agree.. boobs small but nice to hold.. doggie is a must!

austin69
04-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Not many.. my Petain cheonging days are only 5 mths old. 3 times only.. before she went for month break. Yes agree.. boobs small but nice to hold.. doggie is a must!

That's what I thought! :D

Well, now that she's back (14 Dec. she RTW), go for it! Have you RTF already?

One of these days ..... for 'ol times sake ..... I might RTF Kidd. :p

Until then .....

I thank you!

bonkning
04-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Bonkning and me happen to be around petain at the same time. Haha. Anyway. I didn't stay long after my target locked at Mich.
nabei...so u r the one bonkning happily inside la...
n i got to look elsewhere...somemore quite a few not working..:(.....:D

sonksonk
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM
kidd.. before she went for month break. Yes agree.. boobs small but nice to hold.. doggie is a must!
actually kidd skill is good, just dat cannot play neh neh is a very big letdown:(
lily dont know why not working today.
h22 snowy xue er.
walk into her room she say 50. ok. she put down her ciggy and start to strip. body snow white, boobs b, look like very soft type. she was friendly and chatty, talking non stop except while working on me.
catbath and blowjob took quite a while and play with my didi while sucking my balls, made my cock hard red. very sensuous but when unfortunately no playing of her nipples:( breast only.
fj - sop.
rtf - not my kind.

msact
05-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Went down PT again yesterday after work and bonked H20R168 Meibo and had two shots with her. IMO she was very patient with me and not a strict time watcher. Any bro tried her recently?

chicken cho
05-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Managed to get a session with Kidd. She has a very nice slender body but small boobs....service is sop but moaning is good!:D She's lianishly attractive...good for a quickie. Cheers:D

austin69
05-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Managed to get a session with Kidd. She has a very nice slender body but small boobs....service is sop but moaning is good!:D She's lianishly attractive...good for a quickie. Cheers:D

Not to mention, nice, big, bouncy ass! :p:D

I thank you!

bonkning
05-01-2013, 03:18 PM
cheerios bro, welcome bacckkk...:D
u come out of retirement oredi ah...
kidd do the opening ceremony for 2013?
yep...kidd very shiok for quickie... if dat's what u looking for..
chicken bro gai seow one...sur good lobang! ...:p
i second...

chicken cho
05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
cheerios bro, welcome bacckkk...
u come out of retirement oredi ah...
kidd do the opening ceremony for 2013?
yep...kidd very shiok for quickie... if dat's what u looking for..
chicken bro gai seow one...sur good lobang! ...
i second...

Ha ha...the itch came back! Guess hard to completely retire if not you wouldn't see so many ah peks hanging around pertain!:D My next target is lily....seen her once but not impressed with her looks....but there must be good reasons behind the queuing seen at her door!:p So must verify it myself...typically singaporean la!:o

bonkning
05-01-2013, 06:19 PM
hehehehh...i know la, u say many times liao...;)
...our cheonging goes in cycles ! right ?
like stock market...
so now u bull run ah :eek: hehehehhh:p

XiaoQiang08
05-01-2013, 06:35 PM
ha ha...the itch came back! Guess hard to completely retire if not you wouldn't see so many ah peks hanging around pertain!:d my next target is lily....seen her once but not impressed with her looks....but there must be good reasons behind the queuing seen at her door!:p so must verify it myself...typically singaporean la!:o

丽丽的服务不错,奶中上等,皮肤很滑。值得$50。

jaywalk
06-01-2013, 01:34 AM
丽丽的服务不错,奶中上等,皮肤很滑。值得$50。

XiaoQiang. U PRC? No offence. Jus curious.

Indeed. lily body good! Big headlight. Nice pink areola. Face quite pretty. Its not easy to find nasi lemak in GL.. except Indonesian. And she is the latest 150 category ex GL addition. So definitely worth it.

bonkning
06-01-2013, 09:25 AM
nabei...u post this kinda advertisement i read oredi dun go also cannot ;)
imho, you write some of the most reliable fr in this thread...:D

bonkning
06-01-2013, 09:29 AM
but unfortunately this lily she always vry busy leh. until now still havn't seen her face. next time i go will park myself at her door.
only 1 thing i v surprise is our brother chicken say buay gam her look.
i shall see for myself next week :D

jaywalk
06-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Haha. Thanks for the compliment. The face not those typical malay hot chicks u see on local ground. She quite milfy looks with reasonably fair smooth skin .. some bro mentioned she is from Kedah. So in my opinion. She could have Thai parentage. Kedah is near hatyai. So in other words. She look like Thai.

And enjoy your free sound testing outside her door while waiting. I straight malikita when she starts her symphony orchestra.

jaywalk
06-01-2013, 09:59 AM
And.. she has got Angelina Jolie hot lips that make wonders .."use ur imagination"
Her looks definitely GAM me. If u wana catch a glimpse of her before bonking. She can be seen around Petain around 1230 onwards. I caught her twice with H12 Kelly walking in Petain .. she is HOT in her small white tee and tight skinny jeans that reveal her perfect torso.

..... Nuff said.. damn. I am visiting her next!:D

bonkning
06-01-2013, 10:02 AM
walan eh...arh ni gao lak ah....like turbo engine broommm broommm before race start. then u go in all set to go off liao lor ... :D
nabei...i see u write lidat i also 1 2 marlikita liao..
later must go ..:p

austin69
06-01-2013, 11:08 AM
but unfortunately this lily she always vry busy leh. until now still havn't seen her face. next time i go will park myself at her door.
only 1 thing i v surprise is our brother chicken say buay gam her look.
i shall see for myself next week :D

What?! :eek:

Where have you been until now never see Lily? Me I fuck her already shiok leh!

But I never RTF because of Fong Yee, this Lily is no match! Why? No frenching, no 69, no lick pussy, aiyah! Typical Malay! Waste of money. Unlike Fong Yee very accomodating and not a time watcher.

Upside for Lily is she do BBBJ! Yes, nice body, boobies and her curvy, juicy ass! I piak-piak her doggy some more while she fake moaning. Shiok ah!

I thank you! :D

austin69
06-01-2013, 11:12 AM
And.. she has got Angelina Jolie hot lips that make wonders .."use ur imagination"
Her looks definitely GAM me. If u wana catch a glimpse of her before bonking. She can be seen around Petain around 1230 onwards. I caught her twice with H12 Kelly walking in Petain .. she is HOT in her small white tee and tight skinny jeans that reveal her perfect torso.

..... Nuff said.. damn. I am visiting her next!:D

Yes please you all go see Lily so less queue for my Fong Yee! :D

I am so going to RTF next week. :p Fong Yee going back for 1 month soon leh! Will miss her for sure!

XiaoQiang08
06-01-2013, 02:55 PM
xiaoqiang. U prc? No offence. Jus curious.

Indeed. Lily body good! Big headlight. Nice pink areola. Face quite pretty. Its not easy to find nasi lemak in gl.. Except indonesian. And she is the latest 150 category ex gl addition. So definitely worth it.

我新加坡人,但是我英文很差。如果我写英文,你们会读到头痛。所以还是用话文。马来语也可以喔 。

Cerberus
06-01-2013, 03:47 PM
我新加坡人,但是我英文很差。如果我写英文,你们会读到头痛。所以还是用话文。马来语也可以喔 。

No problem.....just write FR in whatever language you are comfortable in.
We can translate.:D

Fucbooty
06-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Just had a session with pauline hse7 rm 9 (milf)
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Boobs firm b
Entered as usual wash, lie on the bed
Caps on bj, seeing her face while she bj me like fucking a tai-tai
Nice slender legs
Ask for a doggie and end while missionary
Explode all my cum in the condom.
Left with a satisfied man.
What do ypu expect from a 40yrs old milf.

Rtf of course very good service and kind. Not a time watcher.

jacky43
06-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Oh! Mine friend, R8 Pauline has moved over to R9? I notice her door was lock during mine time. No matter I had not lost $ today.

I had schedule H14 Mei Ling H7 Pauline, maybe H4 Annie all are unavailable. Still mine observation as follows.

There were 2 policemen taking records opposite CSM loading bay, could be an illegal motorcycle parked at the entry to PT. No matter waste of tax payers’ money. I happened to see 3 Chinese young guys with tattoo on hands and legs.

The usual I think you are understudy special ops, one of them had the words “Hell Hole” something like that on his white T-shirt. I had a complaint to 3 of you; inform your head to get in touch with the operators. Put up a notice of closing down odd number houses at a given date.

Testing you I was in a "Samsung" T-shirt, and drinking NTUC material waters when you passing through. Young punks are interested in Kawai makeup girls and, loud noises cars only. I had to bring this when I meet mine area senator during next month CNY dinner. FYI he is that Indian guy over looking laws and orders.

I asked few guys including blanglahs; nobody knows a dick of it. So paste up an official notice to educate and, people in this country are timid. All men have the shock faces after I told them we had being writing on this for months. An uncle almost drops his denture where I had to said, “Relax I am no OKT only telling you because you do not access Internet.”

Now I know H16 Pat (Lady Macbeth) chasing customers off in Malaysian accent Mandarin. She knew passing by are scares as well as FTs avoiding trouble. One more time, this old man did not chase you off, what the fuck you walk away?

Now back on the clock, H2 Bo Bo Ting Ting and I was surprised, Michelle lights above. Inner lane we have Maggie Sally lights above too. H4 off the radar and, I pretty much think H11 girls may cross over here with Annie and the brown sugar girl calling it a day after ½ year.

H12 Helen has the suck up look, it happen FY lights above if I am not mistaken. Lilly is available with a man waiting outside. Let’s move over to odd number houses where in process of relocating could be seen. It happened that H7R11 Carol (A-Mei) the bitch walked out to pay the cook house aunty her meal, I could not help felt the pain in mine heart.

The day I saw the fire up her belly, I know even I paid her $100 she would serve me from a distance. H11 I notice Yen Yen showing off her pretty legs maybe she took mine advice during last session. I told her she is the most beautifully girl after the late Carol, she could bring in customers if she stand outside her room.

JJ too looks good in her white black mini, remind me of Jolene which will return b4 CNY sales. Have a good week mine friends and take care.

frostiee
07-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Suddenly this thread is all about Kidd, Michelle, Lily and Fong Yi~~

I do agree that if you all see Kidd, her looks and her slim figure will capture your soul.

There's once when she's coming to work wearing just a normal jeans and t-shirt.. You will see all the head turning to look at her walking to her house... The scene was pretty funny

Tried both H2 and 22 Michelle. Was pretty satisfied with their service. H2 is a petite and cute. H22 is tall, leggy and pretty friendly as well.

Didn't try Lily but had rtf Fong Yi before. Everything also can do.. Nice~

For younger bros here... Perhaps you can go ahead and try Kidd and Michelle?

My next target will be Miki or Jolene.

bonkning
07-01-2013, 04:40 PM
kidd is so sexy n leggy... n with those shorts...see oredi eyeball also pop out liao...:D

miki jolene...these two need break ice hor...:)

bonkning
07-01-2013, 04:41 PM
esp miki...

chicken cho
08-01-2013, 09:12 AM
esp miki...

Ya, she looks like the moody kind!:D

RAMS75
08-01-2013, 10:16 AM
kidd is so sexy n leggy... n with those shorts...see oredi eyeball also pop out liao...:D

Slurp slurp i like:D

sting691
08-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Jolene not back yet. so i went for Michelle from Hse 2..

bonkning
08-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Slurp slurp i like:D
this one only can slurp ur ice cream,
i dun think is ur lpt type ...:p

MrBombastic
08-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Honestly speaking, I'm not a fan of Kidd. I know some of the bros like her, and some don't. When I tried her, she really have some hard time to make me cum as I'm a hard cummer. So, her performance is way below my expectation.

Two days ago, I went down to PT to look for Lily. This is the second time she service me and I can say that she has improved. Maybe she recognized me and have potential to be her regular.

Anyway, from what I know is that all the odd number houses will be shut down very soon. A lot of WLs from the even number start to worry as well. My gut feeling tell me sooner or later PT is going to be wiped out to make way for the new development. Hopefully there will be a new place for them to make a living...

Grounded Eagle
09-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Anyway, from what I know is that all the odd number houses will be shut down very soon. A lot of WLs from the even number start to worry as well. My gut feeling tell me sooner or later PT is going to be wiped out to make way for the new development. Hopefully there will be a new place for them to make a living...

I was there in H24 when I overheard the owners discussion. They were inside their office cubicle when the discussion became heated and voices were raised.
One of them was adamant that he will not accept anything less than $2million to sell his share of the place. I saw 3 guys inside the office so assuming each of their share is $2m then H24 is worth $6m. This means it is going to be expensive for the developer to clear the even numbered houses if each of them is going for $6m. They got to cough up $90m to buy over all the even numbered units.

lifebouy
09-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Hi Bro, as i heard some of the odds number houses will be will be shifted to no.26 and will be reno very soon, but i believe that the even number houses will be also disappear in another 2 to 3 years time most.

austin69
09-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Jolene not back yet. so i went for Michelle from Hse 2..

I also a fan! Michelle H02R16 service one of the best IMHO! :p;)

chicken cho
09-01-2013, 09:40 AM
If petain is gone, there's always geylang....the vice trade will never disappear! Cheers!:D

RAMS75
09-01-2013, 10:34 AM
If petain is gone, there's always geylang....the vice trade will never disappear! Cheers!:D

True , Agree;)

jaywalk
09-01-2013, 03:53 PM

I didn't step onto geylang soil for long since i came to know about Petain. Sigh.

Woah. Good to see bro Bombastic back.

bonkning
09-01-2013, 08:48 PM
anyone knows when will kico be back?
mid-january? thks.

TranSexual
09-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Perhaps not coming back, most likely for those without notice pasted on the door.

sexusiura
10-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Yes, the vice trade will never disappear! If they were removed, they'd be driven underground & diseases will spread easily & everything will be out of control. Legal brothels will always be around so that diseases & the vice trade can be controlled. Prostitution will always be around so it's either letting it be legal or illegal.

Heard Petain brothels might be moved to Woodlands, Kranji or Yew Tee. They're so far for those used to where Petain is. Also seemed that legal brothels & illegal stables, etc. are located at central/east areas. If there's a mass exodus of brothels to the western tip of Sg, more illegal houses might sprout up in the central/east region. You think so?

sexusiura
10-01-2013, 02:22 AM
miki jolene ... these two need break ice hor
esp miki
Ya, she looks like the moody kind!:D

My experience with Miki was quite different! Saw her recently for the 1st time .. I like! Got queue so went PT house-walking exercise but eventually went back & waited for her. Totally wasn't disappointed! She was so friendly & chatty & happy! Had a superb sexsion with her! The only not-so-good thing I can say about her is that I felt that she & I are like childhood friends! So comfortable & clicked too well to feel like fucking a sexy babe which she is!!! :D

chicken cho
10-01-2013, 09:31 AM
My experience with Miki was quite different! Saw her recently for the 1st time .. I like! Got queue so went PT house-walking exercise but eventually went back & waited for her. Totally wasn't disappointed! She was so friendly & chatty & happy! Had a superb sexsion with her! The only not-so-good thing I can say about her is that I felt that she & I are like childhood friends! So comfortable & clicked too well to feel like fucking a sexy babe which she is!!! :D

Interesting....;)

joeytan
10-01-2013, 02:56 PM
anyone knows when will kico be back?
mid-january? thks.

Should be today. I too bz go down. Maybe tml I go check again

frostiee
10-01-2013, 03:23 PM

Eh bro~ When did you go down? Today? Thought of making a trip there later around 5pm+. Will she still be working?

pacnet
10-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Eh bro~ When did you go down? Today? Thought of making a trip there later around 5pm+. Will she still be working?

Miki usually go off early. Maybe she has already left. Need live updates from Bros who are at Pertain now.

The last time I was there about 5.30pm, she has already left. In fact the whole of the 2nd level has already left.

For your info.

tigerking
10-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Who is older? Peng Peng or the lady opposite Meibo? ;)

both 60+year old ,they have work in petain for not less that 30 year!

bonkning
10-01-2013, 07:04 PM
My experience with Miki was quite different! Saw her recently for the 1st time ! She was so friendly & chatty & happy! Had a superb sexsion with her! The only not-so-good thing I can say about her is that I felt that she & I are like childhood friends! So comfortable & clicked too well to feel like fucking a sexy babe which she is!!! :D
wah bro...u yan tau is it ...u got kiss kiss bo? :p

Nameless19
10-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Just a quick and early word to all fellow PT brs, a WL whom I've RTF today mentioned that almost all houses will be closed for CNY. Try not to make wasted trips during that period.

Cheers.

Arcticbear
10-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Was in one of my MILF moods today, of wanting the thrill to see an older woman going down on me. Had seen Catherine, H14R13 for some time and always thought she looked really kinky in her reading glasses. Decided to take the plunge. Her rate is $30 so i guess you get the $30 service, largely routine with nothing much extra. Her nipple sucking was a stand out point though, as she does it with a lot of suction. Overall, she was friendly, her body was shapely and i could not complain.

Saw Kidd as i was on the way out. Actually was thinking of taking her as i had never done so. She seemed to have put on some weight, especially at the hips area which seem rounder, but i think along with those long legs, it may appeal to some people. Will make a note to try her next time

austin69
11-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Was in one of my MILF moods today, of wanting the thrill to see an older woman going down on me. Had seen Catherine, H14R13 for some time and always thought she looked really kinky in her reading glasses. Decided to take the plunge. Her rate is $30 so i guess you get the $30 service, largely routine with nothing much extra. Her nipple sucking was a stand out point though, as she does it with a lot of suction. Overall, she was friendly, her body was shapely and i could not complain.

Saw Kidd as i was on the way out. Actually was thinking of taking her as i had never done so. She seemed to have put on some weight, especially at the hips area which seem rounder, but i think along with those long legs, it may appeal to some people. Will make a note to try her next time

Long time never see Kidd H14R04. Really, become rounder ah?! If so her ass become more bigger! Now more fun to doggy-doggy! :p:D

Hmmm ..... must check her out some time! ;)

austin69
11-01-2013, 06:50 AM

Tried Catherine H14R13 once. She's like a mini version of Kidd and a bit older. Overall the session went well. Yes, CAT30 so service was SOP, catbath, BJ then FJ and finished.

zazzy
11-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Any bros cn confirm if jolene and kiko is back? Been there few days ago got paper pasted on their door.

tupac393
11-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Ya bros thinking of going down this sunday.Are the angpais like jolene back after their 1 month break?Sundays usually easier to get the CAT50s right since the workers dont usually take CAT50s?

jaywalk
12-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Jolene is back. Saw her yesterday. Should had gone for her .. instead of Fongyi. No doubt fongyi was good.. in terms of service. But would prefer Michelles anytime .. Jolene never try before but must say.. she is definitely cookie category..

austin69
12-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Jolene is back. Saw her yesterday. Should had gone for her .. instead of Fongyi. No doubt fongyi was good.. in terms of service. But would prefer Michelles anytime .. Jolene never try before but must say.. she is definitely cookie category..

IMHO, Fong Yee is no. 1. The 2 Michelles H02 and H22 are also good.

Between Cookies and Jolene, I take Cookie in terms of looks and service.

I thank you. :D

jarredravi
12-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Alamak now i very scared liao today went to take h20 r168 meibo.
i was totally disappointed now am a bit afraid man.
went in paid 20 bucks. when stripping i was shocked she got 1 breast only. the another one she got breast cancer liao. i started to use my safety by not doing so much to perform on her. just told her to masturbate for me tats all. i am very worried will i get any sickness from her spreads might soon occurs.
I got to pray my luck now. hope to not get any sickness at all. am very worried liao. still the WL government accepts them to do the sex work. Now a days got to be cautious. aiyoh see like her is a ailf. but y i choose her is another big ???mark.

tupac393
12-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Ohhh so Jolene is back.shall take note.What about Kico and Ada?Never seen them for a while already.

jaywalk
12-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Bro Austin. Yes.. cookie defintiely wins. But she ain't coming back. So if were to compare in terms of youth , looks and figure. I think Jolene is 1 now. Sorry but I have never tried her yet. She shall be next in list. Heard her service is below average.. ha ha.

Tupac. Kiko never see.. neighbour Judy is back thou. But thats all yesterday news. I remember my 1st time with kiko was on Sunday evening. I saved her from a gang of banglas ogling at her. Make a trip down la. My instinct says she is back.

jaywalk
12-01-2013, 05:40 PM
IMHO, Fong Yee is no. 1. The 2 Michelles H02 and H22 are also good.

Between Cookies and Jolene, I take Cookie in terms of looks and service.

Fong Yi I tried her twice. She is very hardworking with her repetition of sucking nipples , little bro.. and anal but all seems mechanical because her customer flow just never stops.. probably that's the reason why she seems like working on a factory assembly line.

Lily standard also drop? I was outside FY.. for quite awhile and I didn't hear her sound woofer blasting .. no more fake moans already? Her queue is even longer. A lot tikopehs also.. go there see see .. open door.. in queue but don't go in. ?! Close door... but still waiting outside door. Lily "pang pua liap" ? She quite conservative .. her choice of clothes.

Michs are different. I tried both umpteen times. M22 is very fierce and passionate .. commando style.. and sound effect tops the chart. M2 is the gentle type.. takes her own sweet time not on herself but on me. Tip top service with equally good GFE. More like making love than having sex.

zazzy
12-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Hmm.. I've never get to see cookie since I know a place called petain. Heard she wont be coming back? For sure? If thats the case, I've missed a diamond. This cant be!

tupac393
13-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Ill be going down later today.Hopefully,Kico and Jolene are working today although seems like noone has seen Kico yet.Will update later.Any bros going down early like lunchtime pls update if the 2 are there.

jacky43
13-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Certain extents mine friends, we had promoted the girls, they know and many had seen increase customers. Many had left because they had made enough, move on to another career. I wish them the best.

The 2012/ 13 Oscar's most beautifully girl, it is none other than Kico. She too had made enough in the 3 years she operate her business. However those which made use of the permits to work illegal means, I am afraid they deserve no mercy if the government agency caught them.

Recap the past postings, H7 Sugar was caught working out of her league. If I am not mistaken, H17 Tian Tian had a fight with some body. I think Honey had indirectly told me but she had not mention names. The other girl could be a Chinese girl at this house, let me see if I could point the room.

Main entry right hand side, opposite Mei Yee that will be Honey and, after Honey there is a girl who gave me the impression her bed is rather clean. White in color and this girl had posters of Korean actors. I had seldom seen her last year.

tupac393
13-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Any live updates bros?

Arcticbear
13-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Had another one of the MILF mood days on friday and wanted to check out some of those i had been eyeing for quite a while. Zhen Zhen looked extremely tempting, especially when she bends over slightly to sweep the floor as she usually reveals her ample cleavage. Actually, i wonder why i have never taken her still. I walked up and down the alley a few times, mostly in H12, H14 and H16 where the better MILFS (to me) are. eventually, saw Ada, H16R10. She wore a figure hugging dress, sat crossed leg and just had the curves to convince me to enter. I found her friendly and obliging, and her body was nice and curvy and her ass was great to hold onto in doggie.

Marsiling
14-01-2013, 01:08 AM
went down yesterday afternoon to look for h7 28 but she not around,sianz:( hope to see her as my previous encounter with her my mood wasn't so good.any bros know when she will be back?

taituitaitui
14-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Hi bros, cud smone guide me 2 h16 fm mustafa centre, coz once i hv been there, but cudn't manage 2c any1

zazzy
14-01-2013, 08:39 AM
I've seen michelle h2 & h22 (got tatoo at ankle). But i prefer the looks of h22r19 nikki (macam cute2) and h14 r4 kidd (super sexy long legs). Yet to see jolene, kiko and cookie. Are they better looking in terms of looks? Do all of them smoke?

Lone_Wolf
14-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Hi bros, cud smone guide me 2 h16 fm mustafa centre, coz once i hv been there, but cudn't manage 2c any1

From Mustafa Centre, go to the exit and flag down a taxi.... tell the taxi uncle "kinjiokar" and you will be there in 5 mins. :p

tkongkia
14-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Bro is just behinds city square .

austin69
15-01-2013, 06:00 AM
I've seen michelle h2 & h22 (got tatoo at ankle). But i prefer the looks of h22r19 nikki (macam cute2) and h14 r4 kidd (super sexy long legs). Yet to see jolene, kiko and cookie. Are they better looking in terms of looks? Do all of them smoke?

Michelle H02 & 22 and Kidd H14R04 confirm smokers. ;)

elantra59
15-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Plan to go PT this evening. Hope to see michelle (H2), Joey or Kidd around.
Any bros there can update..... tks

exori
15-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi ppl! How does it work there? How to know which wl is available?

zazzy
15-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Hi ppl! How does it work there? How to know which wl is available?

It's easy bro, either the door open and you'll see a WL sitting there meaning she's available. Red light above the door is lit meaning wl is working. If got paper pasted on the door saying back to work on blablabla meaning she's on leave.

jaywalk
18-01-2013, 03:53 PM
18th jan sunny day 1230 pm

Went down petain rather early hoping for a miracle on H7R3.. sadly there is no fairytale opening. Wandered around like a lost sheep. H14 and H10 yet to open. H12 Lily around.. Fongyi OL .. H16 Pat and Moon around. Saw H11 Jolene in a casual wear. Very plain Jane with short cropped hair. Somehow didn't appeal to me. H22 Mich is around.. smoking as usual on her fav spot.. chatting away.. she is one of my fav.. but sorry not today.. I am seeking fresh and new excitement. H2 Mich also not MIA .. Decide to try H2 Maggie.. here is the FR :- in comparison to her rival H2 Sally

Looks 5.5/10 ( Looks pale.. and seems older than Sally )

Figure 7/10 ( Figure definitely better than Sally .. as she is slimmer and more petite. Sally
Boobs is bigger and rounder.. Maggie is not far from there and she has pinky pointed nips and areola. Tasty.. !! Both allow tits licking.. but sally is more opened to it. Maggie has got soft and fair bottom .. more curvy and fairer than Sally's..

Service 8/10 ( Sally is more commando than Maggie .. more approachable.. and takes more initiative.. for ex < sally offers 69 .. and boobs licking without hesitation.. > Although Maggie has got more BJ pattern than Sally.. Maggie still can't be compared to Sally formidable legendary CIM stance.

Maggie seems to be in a rush all the time. The way she washes you are fast and swift.. not as gentle and friendly like sally. But definitely x 10 better than Mun.
Not in my RTF list of thou.

After the session. I saw H10 opened and walked in.. hoping to catch a glimpse of kiko as she is back today. -Busy- Judy not around.. Da S and Anna OL.. H14 Kidd and Baoer around.. busy.. I loitered around the spacious back lane of H14.. hoping to catch Candy whom everybody commented on her amazing bj.. and her beautiful legs. Door opened. But she left it 1/4 opened only. Damn.. One guy knocked and went straight in. Didn't catch it. :mad: Then.. this tall leggy babe walked past me to throw rubbish .. in her hot shorts. My Dear Kidd ! She seems hotter ever since she is back.. she gave her hair a perm.. and now looks more wavy.. and elegant. She seems to put on a little weight thou.. but nonetheless still my dearest.. she glanced at me seemingly recognized me. I tried to look away.. act blur.. anyway. She is having good business.. one bro straight went in and door shut. And lucky me. BAO ER also came out.. still the number 1 Cat 30 in Petain. Really .. Her body and looks is definitely Cat 50 .. and her service is just as good! Some restrictions but still sensual and passionate unlike some others.

Since the departure of cookie.
I now rate :-

H14 Kidd my No.1 darling.
H2 Mich
H22 Mich
H16 Pat
H14 Baoer

I realized I have not seen H12 Joey in person. She Syt isn't she? How's her service.. and is she comparable to cookie?

zazzy
18-01-2013, 08:50 PM
18th jan sunny day 1230 pm

Went down petain rather early hoping for a miracle on H7R3.. sadly there is no fairytale opening. Wandered around like a lost sheep. H14 and H10 yet to open. H12 Lily around.. Fongyi OL .. H16 Pat and Moon around. Saw H11 Jolene in a casual wear. Very plain Jane with short cropped hair. Somehow didn't appeal to me. H22 Mich is around.. smoking as usual on her fav spot.. chatting away.. she is one of my fav.. but sorry not today.. I am seeking fresh and new excitement. H2 Mich also not MIA .. Decide to try H2 Maggie.. here is the FR :- in comparison to her rival H2 Sally

Looks 5.5/10 ( Looks pale.. and seems older than Sally )

Figure 7/10 ( Figure definitely better than Sally .. as she is slimmer and more petite. Sally
Boobs is bigger and rounder.. Maggie is not far from there and she has pinky pointed nips and areola. Tasty.. !! Both allow tits licking.. but sally is more opened to it. Maggie has got soft and fair bottom .. more curvy and fairer than Sally's..

Service 8/10 ( Sally is more commando than Maggie .. more approachable.. and takes more initiative.. for ex < sally offers 69 .. and boobs licking without hesitation.. > Although Maggie has got more BJ pattern than Sally.. Maggie still can't be compared to Sally formidable legendary CIM stance.

Maggie seems to be in a rush all the time. The way she washes you are fast and swift.. not as gentle and friendly like sally. But definitely x 10 better than Mun.
Not in my RTF list of thou.

After the session. I saw H10 opened and walked in.. hoping to catch a glimpse of kiko as she is back today. -Busy- Judy not around.. Da S and Anna OL.. H14 Kidd and Baoer around.. busy.. I loitered around the spacious back lane of H14.. hoping to catch Candy whom everybody commented on her amazing bj.. and her beautiful legs. Door opened. But she left it 1/4 opened only. Damn.. One guy knocked and went straight in. Didn't catch it. :mad: Then.. this tall leggy babe walked past me to throw rubbish .. in her hot shorts. My Dear Kidd ! She seems hotter ever since she is back.. she gave her hair a perm.. and now looks more wavy.. and elegant. She seems to put on a little weight thou.. but nonetheless still my dearest.. she glanced at me seemingly recognized me. I tried to look away.. act blur.. anyway. She is having good business.. one bro straight went in and door shut. And lucky me. BAO ER also came out.. still the number 1 Cat 30 in Petain. Really .. Her body and looks is definitely Cat 50 .. and her service is just as good! Some restrictions but still sensual and passionate unlike some others.

Since the departure of cookie.
I now rate :-

H14 Kidd my No.1 darling.
H2 Mich
H22 Mich
H16 Pat
H14 Baoer

I realized I have not seen H12 Joey in person. She Syt isn't she? How's her service.. and is she comparable to cookie?

Haha yeah man kidd is damn sexy with her long legged legs. One time i saw he laying down playing with her phone while crossing her legs. Super smooth and long. Haha maybe i have a leg fetish. Seems worth for a cat 40 thou.;)

jaywalk
18-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Haha yeah man kidd is damn sexy with her long legged legs. One time i saw he laying down playing with her phone while crossing her legs. Super smooth and long. Haha maybe i have a leg fetish. Seems worth for a cat 40 thou.;)

Haha. Feel like upping you. :p I am a legs lover too. Kidd is love at first sight. Never knew Petain has such hidden gem when i started petain. I guess that's her selling point as she tries to advertise her Elle MacPherson legs.. simply hot ! Even thou her service level is rather average. But I am okay with it. I must wait my points to come back first.. will resume up all brothers.

Other leggy babes include H22 Mich..and Candy of H14 I suppose.

Any brothers wana share more? ;)

i love tits
19-01-2013, 01:20 AM
FORARe is my fr for last Thursday.

After a long break from pertain, my 1st bonk for 2013 goes to H22 xue er. I've been trying to bonk her since last year but its either she's busy or I had found other targets.

1st look xue er looks stern but once the door is closed, she smiles more and look sweet. After the usual washing, she started her cat bath with a lot of focus on my nips. Thereafter she move south for AR.

Basically I'm not a big fan of AR so I told her n she started the BJ. My goodness. .. she gave a solid 10 mins of BJ which I enjoyed tremendously. She lick, suck and provided the vibration that felt so good.

Eventually we went to the FJ with me on top. I slowly rock her in missionary but after touching around, I realise she got a nice ass and decided to go for doggy. Her ass is so smooth and bouncy. The next thing I know, I came.

Overall xue er is a good bonk. I'll consider rtf only after I've completed the targetss in the odd houses such as miki, jolene and bigboobs ann.

jaywalk
19-01-2013, 01:50 AM
FORARe is my fr for last Thursday.

After a long break from pertain, my 1st bonk for 2013 goes to H22 xue er. I've been trying to bonk her since last year but its either she's busy or I had found other targets.

1st look xue er looks stern but once the door is closed, she smiles more and look sweet. After the usual washing, she started her cat bath with a lot of focus on my nips. Thereafter she move south for AR.

Basically I'm not a big fan of AR so I told her n she started the BJ. My goodness. .. she gave a solid 10 mins of BJ which I enjoyed tremendously. She lick, suck and provided the vibration that felt so good.

Eventually we went to the FJ with me on top. I slowly rock her in missionary but after touching around, I realise she got a nice ass and decided to go for doggy. Her ass is so smooth and bouncy. The next thing I know, I came.

Overall xue er is a good bonk. I'll consider rtf only after I've completed the targetss in the odd houses such as miki, jolene and bigboobs ann.

Bro I love tits! Nice to see you around. Thanks for your valuable points when I started. Sorry couldnt return favor points at the moment..

Anyway. NICE Fr on XueEr. Indeed she is elegant and graceful in her usual black dress which
best contrast her porcelain white complexion. I never Bonk her before neither did I see her face upfront. But can tell she is quite a looker.

As for then other 3 u mentioned. Miki never try nor see before. Jolene is quite petite and slim .. also never try.. only big boobs Ann I Bonk her once and she is quite good with her tits fuck. And she is very accommodating with guys making requests.. hope this helps.

Happy Bonking ! :rolleyes:

sonksonk
19-01-2013, 11:17 AM
1st look xue er looks stern but once the door is closed, she smiles more and look sweet.
I'll consider rtf only after I've completed the targetss in the odd houses such as miki, jolene and bigboobs ann.
agree but her boobies a bit too soft for me.
bro, does she allow sucking boobies? i din get any of it.
tks.

The Milk Man
21-01-2013, 12:01 AM
A little OT here but bros who cheongsam PT may wish to know this piece of information. There is a CCTV covering the loading/unloading bay of City Square Mall and it is positioned that the view in the background is directly into the lane of PT.

One of my friend's vehicle was involved in an accident at the loading bay entrance and the lawyers engaged by his workshop managed to obtain the CCTV recording of the accident. While playing back the recording.... we were surprised to see in the background is the lane of PT where bros enter the houses..... and the CCTV can be zoomed so the faces of those in the lanes are very clearly visible.

bonkning
21-01-2013, 05:11 PM
walan eh...nabei...
up u , gd info.

KingOfTheHill
21-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Went to PT earlier today. My first trip actually and also my first FR.

Roam ard for some time and finally went for H22 Xue Er.

Waited for abt 5-10min.

She was kind enough to tell me the SOP since i told her it was my first time. So started out with the wash at the small basin, then she told me to lie down on the bed then she started the catbath. Pretty shiok imho. (maybe bcos its my 1st time) then after that she wanted to to AR but i didnt really want it so we moved to bbbj. Wah... Her skills to me is pretty good. Seems hardworking. E.g use tongue to rub rub my didi head, slurp slurp etc. Then moved onto FJ. She told me to go on top do missionary.So i blur blur just go bah.. Bonk bonk bonk 5min+ then cum in cd. Washup and stuff, chit chat abit then out i go. Not too bad i guess.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (got shape!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (i loike)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: most probably... After CNY

Didnt ask her if i could touch her boobs though... Might try when I RTf.

Cheers :)

RF2013
22-01-2013, 12:09 AM
A little OT here but bros who cheongsam PT may wish to know this piece of information. There is a CCTV covering the loading/unloading bay of City Square Mall and it is positioned that the view in the background is directly into the lane of PT.

One of my friend's vehicle was involved in an accident at the loading bay entrance and the lawyers engaged by his workshop managed to obtain the CCTV recording of the accident. While playing back the recording.... we were surprised to see in the background is the lane of PT where bros enter the houses..... and the CCTV can be zoomed so the faces of those in the lanes are very clearly visible.

like that very jialat leh. scarly kenna post picture in the wanbao.

keaiji
22-01-2013, 03:16 AM
Anyone try before Aida H22RM8?

Whats her cat and how's the service? Saw her and buey tahan.. have the cfm face but she looks fierce dare not go in. Figure nose bleed.. Should be chio when young.

Anyone can share FR on her?

Thanks!

Cookie will be missed!

RTF 10 times on H14RM5. want to change to aida but no guts to go in as the face really so fierce.. hahaha..

bonkning
22-01-2013, 04:49 PM
yes, she cat40 no nonsense one. her service sop, n is not as friendly as h14r5 bao er but aida is younger and prettier.

ione
22-01-2013, 05:48 PM
back from my 1st ever petain trip. couldn't get any of the girls tat i read abt so decided on this girl in the house opposite H17. dunno izzit 14 or 16. room is either the 3rd or 4th on right. really sorry for being unclear but i walk up and down the alley until i blur liao. was quoted $40 and i ask for just bj cos walk until i also tired liao. just wanna release and go

started some small chat while washing. asked for her name and she say no name... malaysian accent.

lied down on the bed after washing. she capped me and started bj, alternating between sucking and licking my balls and shaft. then changed to me standing on bed. feels quite good as she licked the shaft and sucked on the head. then she said tiring with me standing so changed to me sitting on bed and she kneed beside me to finish off.

Looks:6/10
Boobs:7/10 (B or C i tink)
Body:6/10 (slightly bah bah)
BJ:7/10 (showed effort)
Service:6/10 (she looked pissed off... maybe cos i asked for only bj?)
RTF:dun tink so

phew finally managed to find time to go down on a weekday. din really wanna go squeeze with the crowd on weekends. managed to verify tat my 1st FR (which i am quoting in this post) is actually for H16 R07 - Yvonne.

Just went to search for her in the PSL and realised tat she's actually listed as a PT Veteran. And she had actually told me tat she had only worked there for less than a year..... but its ok lah. not tat it really mattered anyway.

And another info abt her on the PSL is tat she's got "ATTITUDE". hmmmm ok. tat explains the service tat i got. lesson learned.

ione
22-01-2013, 07:45 PM
ok so here's my FR after my 2nd trip to Petain. din really plan to wait for so long but was really busy. was actually planning to try cookie after my 1st trip but sadly it seems like she had already left Petain for good. and i havent even seen her face b4...

so bo bian have to find an alternative and i guess many bros would agree tat one of the best alternatives would have to be kico. went into h10 and saw tat kico's light was on with 1 guy waiting outside. after walking ard for a while, i went back and saw tat the light was still on but the door was opened. i slowly walked to her doorstep and THERE, i finally saw with my own eyes, one of the most talked abt gals of Petain.

actually i would have to say tat i was just tat tiny bit disappointed. although she's definitely definitely one of the prettiest as compared to the others tat i've seen so far but i guess i had set my expectations really too high after reading so much good things abt her, and perhaps also becos of the excitement and how much i looked forward to seeing her in person. the higher the expectations, the bigger the disappointment i guess. the above is just my honest opinion and hope i dun offend any of her supporters here.

ok so despite tat little bit of disappointment, i walked in after she quoted me her price. and then basically i just let her take the lead on wat to do as it was still just my 2nd trip there.

she started of with washing me. then she asked me to lie on the bed and started licking my nipples while giving me a hj. 1st time getting my nipples licked and it feels really shiok, especially when coupled with the hj. got really hard and then she stopped and proceeded to cap me and gave me a bj with me still lying on the bed.

feels really good as i looked at her pretty face while she blew me. then she directed me to stand beside the bed as she sat down on the floor to continue with the bj. prefered this position as i had a clearer look at her pretty face as she was looking up at me.

then she lied onto the bed and i tot tat she wanted me to start fj. but instead she directed my dick to her mouth and i obliged. she started by lifting her head off the bed to continue with the bj but eventually i started to take the initiative and thrusted my dick in and out of her mouth. as i started my thrusting, she rested her head onto the bed and closed her eyes as i rocked her mouth.

suddenly she asked me whether i wanted to extend my session and i realised tat i had only 5 min left! times really flies when u are enjoying urself. managed to use my big head to tink instead of the small one and declined the offer.

continued with the fj, 1st with her in cowgirl position for a while and then switched to missionary to finish off and then we washed up.

Looks: 8/10 (defined features. glamourous kind of look)

Boobs: 8/10 (soft with pointed nipples. a good grab.)

Body: 7/10 (hmmm perhaps this is where i was slightly disappointed abt. i like bah bah gals but i feel she is just slightly too bah bah. maybe she had put on some weight. but her skin was smooth.)

BJ: 9/10 (3 different positions and all of them felt very shiok! maybe just lacking a bit of suction)

Service: 9/10 (friendly and eager to please. added some fake moans during the fj as well which made me more shiok. but she seemed slightly annoyed when i din want to extend the session but she need not worry abt lack of business really as there were already 2 pple waiting outside as i left)

RTF: maybe, but not in the near future. would like to try the other gals tat i saw today, like h14 r11 candy or h22 r20 michelle.

bonkning
22-01-2013, 08:55 PM
suddenly she asked me whether i wanted to extend my session and i realised tat i had only 5 min left!
heheh...seldom heard kico ask to extend sexxion, she must hav enjoyed u .. :D
gd fr, compared to ur first duno who duno which house ... :p

austin69
22-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Anyone try before Aida H22RM8?

Whats her cat and how's the service? Saw her and buey tahan.. have the cfm face but she looks fierce dare not go in. Figure nose bleed.. Should be chio when young.

Anyone can share FR on her?

Thanks!

Cookie will be missed!

RTF 10 times on H14RM5. want to change to aida but no guts to go in as the face really so fierce.. hahaha..

Aida look fierce on the outside but once inside the room is friendly. That is as of my last RTF some years back. I hope she still the same.

Her service SOP and mechanical.

I thank you.

bonkning
22-01-2013, 10:01 PM
wapiang bro, the fr no good meh!
why not u post a fr and show us what is good ..

ione
22-01-2013, 10:01 PM

haha 1st time go blur blur like sotong. and also i realised tat there is some sort of additional shelter thingy outside h16 and above the door which is blocking the house no. i had to go near the door and look up then can see the house no. dunno whether it was already there the 1st time i went. haha maybe tat explains y i din see the house no the 1st time round.

bonkning
23-01-2013, 05:01 PM
i realised tat there is some sort of additional shelter thingy outside h16 and above the door which is blocking the house no. i had to go near the door and look up then can see the house no. dunno whether it was already there the 1st time i went.
was there all along la bro ...
nabei . u only know how to see the ger neh neh straight away zoom in everything out of focus right ...:D
so ur first visit was h16, got check which ger numbor bo?

sonksonk
23-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Roam ard for some time and finally went for H22 Xue Er.
Didnt ask her if i could touch her boobs though... Might try when I RTf.
gosh, u didn't ! of course can bro, not only cat50 but cat30 and 40 can touch with hands but not all will let you lick and suck.
this girl cannot.

ione
24-01-2013, 12:54 AM
was there all along la bro ...
nabei . u only know how to see the ger neh neh straight away zoom in everything out of focus right ...:D
so ur first visit was h16, got check which ger numbor bo?

yup it was H16 R07 - Yvonne. CAT40 MILF, PTV and "Attitude" as stated on the PSL...

bonkning
24-01-2013, 03:37 PM
at house 16 , u could hav pat, r11, much better deal for the same price.
sur u sonksonk.

wakloun
24-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Haha. Thanks for the compliment. The face not those typical malay hot chicks u see on local ground. She quite milfy looks with reasonably fair smooth skin .. some bro mentioned she is from Kedah. So in my opinion. She could have Thai parentage. Kedah is near hatyai. So in other words. She look like Thai.

And enjoy your free sound testing outside her door while waiting. I straight malikita when she starts her symphony orchestra.

it's side by side danok... going in by hukit kayu hitam

coolmagnifico
25-01-2013, 03:46 PM
any bros there now? are lily h12r2, mich and xue er both h22 in today?

ribz
25-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Just had Hse 11 Jolene. Wah Lau a waste of my hard earn money. Go toilet pang jio also more shiok! Only good thing is she not bad looking that's all. Don't talk much. Like a Q&A. I say something she reply. Very boh Chup n no service for a Cat 50. Can't kiss breast n only 1style. Not gangnam style but she just lie there. Somemore after a while tell me hurry up no time Liao. End up unsextisfied n kiss money bye bye. Maybe I'm just normal looking n dress like delivery driver which I am. Saw some handsome office attire ppl walking around. Probably they get better treatment. RTF? Siao ah!

kleverman
25-01-2013, 07:31 PM

Dun like that leh, scarly people think that PT is in Kedah.
Luckily I am klever and know you are referring to Lily hometown. :D

bonkning
25-01-2013, 09:12 PM
bro rib, try h16r11 pat cat40 make u feel like pay cat 50. if lucky no nid to q, if not then wait a while lor, dun waste ur hard earn $40, most important is wait a while can cock shiok shiok :D

if u got time wait for kico h10r12 or h7r6. these 2 service u good good.
also can try h16r13 or h2r2.

jaywalk
25-01-2013, 10:34 PM

Dannok is the best place for thai syts.. cheap drinks.. and cheap entertainment ~ ;)

Haven been Petain lately. Guess many girls will be going home for CNY.. Heard from Sally H2 OKT only closes for 1-2 days.. where the other houses closing for 4 days. Not sure how true was it. But doubt many bros will be going down Petain during CNY eh .. :D

kleverman
26-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Haven been Petain lately. Guess many girls will be going home for CNY.. Heard from Sally H2 OKT only closes for 1-2 days.. where the other houses closing for 4 days. Not sure how true was it. But doubt many bros will be going down Petain during CNY eh .. :D

This year H12 will not be closed. For previous years the okt will close and go for a short holiday. She had an eye operation recently and is unable to travel and so have decide not to take a break this year. H12 will be opened throughout the CNY. :D

jaywalk
26-01-2013, 10:38 AM
This year H12 will not be closed. For previous years the okt will close and go for a short holiday. She had an eye operation recently and is unable to travel and so have decide not to take a break this year. H12 will be opened throughout the CNY. :D

Then most likely we can see lily around. Many Ang Pais will be going for long return home. It be a quiet week for Petain.

austin69
26-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Then most likely we can see lily around. Many Ang Pais will be going for long return home. It be a quiet week for Petain.

It is possible especially for "Brown Sugar" WLS like Lily (H12). CNY is nothing for them so if house open, why not work? It might get long though, the queue! :p

Other Malays to consider if house is open are: Leeza (H10), Julia (H11) and Lynn (H16). ;)

austin69
26-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Dannok is the best place for thai syts.. cheap drinks.. and cheap entertainment ~ ;)

Not me I'm not! It might be crowded! :eek:

Some more my Fong Yee is OL and most of my fave targets, mostly Malaysian Chinese will go for short holiday for sure.

Opportunity for me to rest also, my 'lil Bro here a bit "overworked"! He-he! :p

I thank you.

austin69
26-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Just had Hse 11 Jolene. Wah Lau a waste of my hard earn money. Go toilet pang jio also more shiok! Only good thing is she not bad looking that's all. Don't talk much. Like a Q&A. I say something she reply. Very boh Chup n no service for a Cat 50. Can't kiss breast n only 1style. Not gangnam style but she just lie there. Somemore after a while tell me hurry up no time Liao. End up unsextisfied n kiss money bye bye. Maybe I'm just normal looking n dress like delivery driver which I am. Saw some handsome office attire ppl walking around. Probably they get better treatment. RTF? Siao ah!

Not so! It all is depend on chemistry, IMHO!

As for Jolene, sad to say, based on majority of Samster's comments, she is "dead fish" no matter who you are. I have tried her and RTF but still the same. Agree with you - is a waste of hard earned money!

I thank you!

ribz
26-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Not so! It all is depend on chemistry, IMHO!

As for Jolene, sad to say, based on majority of Samster's comments, she is "dead fish" no matter who you are. I have tried her and RTF but still the same. Agree with you - is a waste of hard earned money!

I thank you!

Wa Bro you still pang chance her and RTF. I like your positive attitude. Just like Bro Bonkning say I will try h16r11 pat cat40. But it will be some months time once I got the extra money. This is my first time try $50 kena Jolene. No wonder no queue.

kleverman
26-01-2013, 01:04 PM
PT house closure for the CNY is not standardised across the board. It depends on the house okt. H20 will be closed for 2 days. Back in business on the 3rd day of CNY.

cubezero79
26-01-2013, 01:52 PM
It is possible especially for "Brown Sugar" WLS like Lily (H12). CNY is nothing for them so if house open, why not work? It might get long though, the queue! :p

Other Malays to consider if house is open are: Leeza (H10), Julia (H11) and Lynn (H16). ;)

Bro, does H16 Lynn do BJ before FJ?? :D

Kalv
26-01-2013, 03:06 PM
.. does H16 Lynn do BJ before FJ?? ..
H16 R09 Lynn - normal for BJ then FJ. Lynn has put on some weight. Nice BJ - not a time watcher.

Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

jacky43
26-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Mine first FR of the year and, it is 0202 Maggie because H1202 Lilly is booked. H22 Michelle is available it happened before this, she was dropping some shits with her client behind closed door.

I heard the laughter, she making the cute this that sounds, no more moaning this generation. XR door closed rather long, actually wanted to take her but Aida in her red mini caught mine attention. But no somehow, H22 still gave me the creeps, no bones about it. Talking about brave I have a long way to go. A young man in grey T-shirt was checking out the girls, are you one of us?

H2 inner lane, Maggie Sally OG and, Mun Mun in business and, she gave me the feelings of age catching up. Still her Ann Kok look like is powerful. Now H11 Jolene is available and, I pretty much think she will take that fat PRC young man. He is eyeing her in her mini on high heels. Sharp slim legs Jolene if you are reading this. Ah Leng door opened, her Indian client walked away.

Judy JJ lights above, I had wanted Rose so waited but after her client a Malay man walked away. An elder Chinese uncle cuts me walk into her room, like as if he belongs in there.

I saw H1202 Lilly, she is slim with blond hair then she got a client and they were at it for more then 1/2 hour. Pretty fast a Malay man stood outside her door. I gave up.

FYI H2R7 door lights above, I think there is a new girl so check her out mine friends.

Joyce looking sexy in mini dress, she is having meals with 0711 Carol "A-Mei" along the corridor. Joyce had the aged look but she shone after door closed, at least during mine session with her. Carol it pissed me off even with her A-Mei look. 2 floor I saw Chris lights above with a man outside, reading papers but lights off after my second round. And big tits Ann acting innocent showing 1/2 ball.

Ah Bao at H14 is desperate to close her deal, she said in loud voice to me and a young man in long sleeve shirt. $30! Kid is there with inner lane Catherine and Sophie available.

I had to pen this, H10 Judy is in business her slim legs goes well in her black shorts. Kico the most beautifully girl in Oscar 2013 too in business. Inner lane I think R3? I had not seen Big S in 2012, WTF happen?

Last H24 Xiao Tian and Cloud command Q, seems like this warm pm they are making money. Hold on mine friends I will get back to mine FR on Maggie.

jacky43
26-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Almost forgot H16 we have Nancy, Yvonne with R8 Rose and Xiao Mei in business. Inner lane Lynn not in, Pat probably the 15 day of lunar moon. She is predictable unlike our opposition, the first day of lunar moon to the 15. They kept on changing like the moon, vote them then no vote the right man. We shall see tonight, if my prediction is right they gave up because they don't want to win.

Ada is in business with Carol Moon, she is constant from last year. We love you Moon! JC and Jennifer pretty busy because their doors closed for long time.

The usual H12R15 Joey not available, competition is tough no bones about it. For Maggie inform me after CNY the migration begins, sure few girls will give up. And she let off a secret which Kelantan's clinic would know.

This 2013 new Malaysian girls applying permits are below 30, but PRC girls the authority close an eye. I take it as a complaint to this website.

jacky43
26-01-2013, 07:31 PM
26 January 2013, Saturday (Punggol East by election) btw 305 to 335 pm

Second RTF the first being way back to 2010, I had no records during this period. Our information stated she and Kid is 35 years this year, after shutting door I think she aged more than her time. However, her small and cuteness remain throughout our session.

Package: 5/ 10 Maggie still in her mini dresses that she worn for 5 years. I had to concur with her clients. She said he asks when she will reduce to $40, and she is considering it.

Body: 7.5/ 10 beautifully round tits, hard and good for fondling. Smooth white skin prettier then Mun Mun, very sexy on sharp legs.

GF: 6/ 10 she is rather pissed, I think after learning she had walked over for the Oscar. I will bring her above 6 if she uses paper tissues during pre and after washing.

BBBJ: 9/ 10 Maggie is experience to offer 69; I had not done it with another girl for a long time. Her raw blowing came with light fingering on mine balls adding up the pleasure in sex.

BJ: 9/ 10 first on the bed follow by she kneel down, then I set at the age of the bed. This is where I fondle her rounded tits, same time I finger her pussy. Making her wet, she is rather dry.

Doggy: 9/ 10 she offer I am pleasure to take her from her behind; Maggie put cd on her mouth and caps my dick. I ramp her hard she moan just a little bit. Still I stop mine coming.

Missionary and frenching: 10/ 10 we change I cup her tits, took her fast with the ramping sounds. I make the effort to kiss her mouth; we had good tongue only if she does not use tissues to wet often. Maggie held me tight; we actually lay down on the bed fucking it away. I had done it with H2R16 Michelle, bringing back fond memory. I came and kiss her lip for the last time.

RTF: 4/ 10 I find her mechanical, she had reached her prime too.

PS Maggie said we are trouble makers, writing on girls sexual acts while she is interested only in making $. I don't believe her, all girls are vain and off the records. They wish to be in the bright lights, continue your writing old friends. Brother Fornicator will agreed with me on this.

Suddenly, I remember H12 Inter who I had forgotten had move on 3 years ago. Only in this website we will not be lost.

jaywalk
26-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Not me I'm not! It might be crowded! :eek:

Some more my Fong Yee is OL and most of my fave targets, mostly Malaysian Chinese will go for short holiday for sure.

Opportunity for me to rest also, my 'lil Bro here a bit "overworked"! He-he! :p

I thank you.

Haha true. Recently can't find motivation to go to playland. If oni H7R3 cookie back...

bonkning
26-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I will try h16r11 pat cat40. But it will be some months time once I got the extra money.
waahh bro, since u hav to wait for some months ... why not wait for 20mins and queue for kico h10r12 ...:D this one bao jiak ...:p
very pretty, nice big boobies ... see oredi yr eyes sure pop out big big...
hav u seen her b4?
but she no kissing hor, pat got. both gerl worth at least a try.
if cookie comes back also can try. this cookie tho no kissing, skills even more tok kong, worth ur hard earned $50.
prettier boobies n body also better than kico, is petain numbor one !
confirm iso 2013 standard :p

fleabag
27-01-2013, 02:29 AM
waahh bro, since u hav to wait for some months ... why not wait for 20mins and queue for kico h10r12 ...:D this one bao jiak ...:p
very pretty, nice big boobies ... see oredi yr eyes sure pop out big big...
hav u seen her b4?
but she no kissing hor, pat got. both gerl worth at least a try.
if cookie comes back also can try. this cookie tho no kissing, skills even more tok kong, worth ur hard earned $50.
prettier boobies n body also better than kico, is petain numbor one !
confirm iso 2013 standard :p

Bro,swee swee boh chau chwee.cheers.

bonkning
27-01-2013, 08:33 AM
some1 1 2 warn me about my above post say no kiss no talk.
i duno who among the 3wl is he is refering to la, but rib bro, only pat got kiss hor. the other 2 dun hav, but still worth a try.

as for the nameles brudder ... hehehhehh...
i let their pussy do the talking :p

dcjwsymphony
28-01-2013, 12:53 AM
looks like i am out of the Petain scene for too long already. alot of gems waiting to be explored by me..

jaywalk
28-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Anyone seen H2 mich these days ? planning a visit soon.. but she really hard to catch. thought she might have went home :rolleyes:

Skippy2525
28-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Im actually 17..just wanna know how much does all these cost?..

Skippy2525
28-01-2013, 03:21 AM

teochewahpek
28-01-2013, 10:50 AM
From $20 to $50 for roughly 20 mins. $20 very old aunty. $50 slightly younger aunties with better service. walk around, shop around, get a feel first. you can enquire first. No obligations. cheers.

ian pa lai
28-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Bro you wanna try.. i can assist you.. you sms me 93221732...

ian pa lai
28-01-2013, 11:15 AM

Bro if you keen to try and know... you can sms me i can assist you.. 93221732

pacnet
28-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Hmm, have been a long time since I posted a FR. Have been RTF with Fong Yi for many times before she go for 1 month leave.

Yesterday, had a opportunity to visit PT again and I have Joyce for the first time.

Service is good. Told her that she is very difficult to get hold as she always leave early.

Room: 7 (rather clean)
Looks: 6.5 (not too bad)
Boobs: 6.5 (with long nips)
Service: 7
RTF: likely.

Had a wonderful session with her. Let you bros try it yourself. She is quite knowledgable too. Can talk to her about alot of current issues.

kleverman
28-01-2013, 01:27 PM

Please wait until you are 18.
Dun put the WLs into trouble... they will go to jail for underage sex. ;)

zazzy
28-01-2013, 04:56 PM

Haha. That's gonna be one long year for you before you cn fuck2 @ petain. You have to pcc at hm watch porn for the moment bro. Tahan2!

frostiee
28-01-2013, 05:33 PM
some1 1 2 warn me about my above post say no kiss no talk.
i duno who among the 3wl is he is refering to la, but rib bro, only pat got kiss hor. the other 2 dun hav, but still worth a try.

as for the nameles brudder ... hehehhehh...
i let their pussy do the talking :p

Bro... Miki got kiss bo?

bonkning
28-01-2013, 05:56 PM
miki !! bo la bo la.
so far the only person who post say she gives him kiss n french is jacky43.

u go read his postings lor...besides fr and observation, he also report a whole lot of nonsense thing :D

CTOA3954
28-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Any updates on which houses are open or close for business during the CNY?

msact
28-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Is H24 Mona still there? Nv see her room door opened whenever i was there.

johndi
28-01-2013, 11:32 PM
i think H14 R03 - Mei Ling looks like big boob version of 叶丽仪 :D

http://www.hihoku.com/yule/jsxw/2012/0511/240084.html
http://www.sharpdaily.hk/article/entertain/20130107/166347

frostiee
29-01-2013, 12:03 AM
After Cookie left.. Current utmost priority is Miki lehx.. First time see her already got electrified...

sonksonk
29-01-2013, 04:40 PM
bro, this girl you may have to thaw her a bit first leh.
once become friendly she quite fun to be with.:D

tupac393
29-01-2013, 11:54 PM
I took this H7 Miki before.The service was like CAT30 standard.Felt like I wasted my money.When I RTF-ed her,still the same so since then I stopped visiting her.Sorry to fans of Miki.
Anyway,anyone knows if H16 Moon and Vivi went for leave because didnt see them working last week.

Fun_In_The_Sun
30-01-2013, 12:16 AM
I was there at like 2pm today and there might have been less than 30% of the rooms occupied. Saw a few decent MILFS but none of them seem interested or made eye contact - busy texting on their phones - so left without any action :(

Cheers,
FITS

Lone_Wolf
30-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Anyway,anyone knows if H16 Moon and Vivi went for leave because didnt see them working last week.

Last week... this coming week.... and next week will have many MIA WLs...... coz they knock off early to go CNY shopping. :p

Yesterday evening while I went to Rochor to grab a teksi into JB...... I saw a couple of PT WLs with huge bags of CNY goodies bought from Chinatown oso waiting for teksi to go back to JB. :p

austin69
30-01-2013, 06:03 AM
I took this H7 Miki before.The service was like CAT30 standard.Felt like I wasted my money.When I RTF-ed her,still the same so since then I stopped visiting her.....

I am with you Bro. Same experience with me.

I thank you.

tupac393
30-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Some WLs like H7RM28 Miki and H10R6 Irene are actually nice looking but extremely lazy WLs.They use their youth factor to try to get customers and pull a fast game.Some of us use our small heads to think and thus,lose out when they are much better WLs out there.I urge brothers not to support such lazy WLs and instead continue supporting hardworking WLs like H12 Fong Yi.

bonkning
30-01-2013, 09:29 PM
dun lidat say bro, miki works hard but not the way we would like her to.
she kena bonk almost non stop or at most half an hour rest - everyday from 11 plus to about 6pm, is not dat easy. physically maybe, but mentally, we will never know what these gerls go thro'.

if like, rtf, dun like dun rtf but can post fr and let bro decide.
these gerls are only trying to make a living in their own way.

jaywalk
31-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Yesterday went Petain. Surprisingly a lot of ladies are working. And quite a few AngPais door opened. :p lucky day.. I didn't took long.. when I see Bao er in her usual tight fitting shorts and vest.

Service was short but sweet. Nowadays u don get much arousing moans from Petain ladies. Well Bao er still providing it.. thou unnaturally. Changed from missionary to doggie style since can't touch boobs as usual. Her back view is jus as great.. nice smooth ass.. slim petite figure. Tried to give her a good one. But I misfired rather too fast. My bad. Still got energy to go on for 2nd shot ..

Again. I tried to try my luck at h14 candy.. to see if I am in luck to gaze at her "Best Legs" award from jacky43. She didn't bother to parade herself .. door was probably 1/4 open and caught a glimpse of her catching a smoke. That's all. Saw Kidd in long jeans standing outside Sophia's door chatting away. 1 old tikopeh immediately stand right behind Kidd dunno peeping at Sophia or Kidd. I wandered off .. a lot of PRC feasting on Jolene. But no local seems to be interested. :confused: .. I went H12 and saw joey for the first time. Nothing special, walked in further .. Lily door is wide open!

Lily is such an exotic beauty that only Cookie and her not much changes in outlook since GL150 days. She spoke to me in Malay but I replied I ain't Malay .. she must have mistaken me as there were a few young Malay wearing smart, trying hard to impress outside her door but none went in. Uncle like me jus wear slippers and shorts. I am not going out for romantic candlelight dates.. there isn't a need to.

Lily service still tip top with her usual lubricated strokes. Very sensual and arousing.. didn't take long I was full groom again. She followed up with the usual stuff and it deserves a 10/10 for her efforts. She was then riding me a good 3mins before she requested to change to doggie style. I pump her and unloaded.. great satisfying workout.:D

Very friendly and chatty nice lady. She commented on "...best is too have great meal and have a lononngg sleep.." i cracked a bad joke on she was able to maintain her near perfect figure cos she exercises everyday. She just giggled.. hope she is not offended. But i can tell she is really tired.. Hope she gets what she is working for.. soon

chicken cho
31-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Wow....Lily's door wide open?:D
The other time I have to queue just to take a glimpse of her!:p

joeytan
31-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Where cookie go ah?

condomheros
31-01-2013, 04:24 PM
My fav haunt is H16 R2 (or R12?) left side of the enterence 3rd room at house 16. She quite a old milf, even gilf I may say. Once in room she helps wash my member and then gets on with the action. Licking downwards from my nipples to my thigh. She then sucks my balls and proceeds to tease the bottom of my shaft. After which it's the AR time which I really enjoy, swirling tounge action with the fingers stroking my inner thigh. In one swift motion pop goes my d*ck in her mouth as she fingers my ass. Normally will switch to 69 and then missionary. Or Cim all for just $30. Not a looker and you'd definately want wild sex before you can stomach her gilf-ish appearance. But it does the trick for me always.

dipolog
31-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Where cookie go ah?

Into the cookie jar? :)

austin69
31-01-2013, 10:41 PM

Ha-ha! +3 ups, very funny ah you!

zazzy
31-01-2013, 11:16 PM

Lol! More like kenna eaten by cookie monster! Still yet to see miss cookie, hope she is reading this and come back soon to serve us all! MIA without any notice , left us all with a big question mark.

jaywalk
01-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Wow....Lily's door wide open?:D
The other time I have to queue just to take a glimpse of her!:p

Bro Cho. Me too taken by surprise lily door is actually wide open with no queue.. Trust me she is definitely worth the wait !

1 bro who is a regular of cookie mentioned she had ventured into beauty salon business. Doubt she is coming back. Good luck to cookie thou!

Went down Petain consecutively. 1 kaki of mine jio me.. boh pian.. feeling lethargic and constipated.. didn't want to recce around .. my fren newbie took H16 moon as reccomemded for her excellent service. I went for H14 Cat.. she is wearing skinny jeans which best define her long legs.. comparable to Kidd.

Her service is quite good for Cat 30. Suction during cat bath is strong .. and bj is above average. FJ is abit disappointing with her eyes wide shut. I always do a comparison of their legs while they lean on my upper body. Must say Catherine legs are really smooth and long..

Others leggy babes would be H22 Mich and maybe (H14 Candy not tried). H16 Pat and H12 Lily also have nice toned legs. H2 Mich and H11 Jolene also have sexy slim legs. But they belong to the petite type. Any bros wana contribute more ?:p

My next on list would be Judy. Saw her the other time.. and she seems pretty hot. And after so much FRs on her commando service eh?

ErnestK
01-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Lol! More like kenna eaten by cookie monster! Still yet to see miss cookie, hope she is reading this and come back soon to serve us all! MIA without any notice , left us all with a big question mark.

Bro

You gotta read back many pages. There's a big hoohaa before she's leaves for her break as there are rumours that she's not coming back anymore.

dipolog
01-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Bro

You gotta read back many pages. There's a big hoohaa before she's leaves for her break as there are rumours that she's not coming back anymore.

Missed my chance with another gem :mad:

zazzy
01-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Bro

alamak! close saloon shop, petain here earn more than bosses here every month. haha! definitely a missed gem, didn't get to see her before. :( niwae good luck for here with her new buisness, if buisness is bad, petain and us bros would really have our arms wide opeN! :D

OMF78
01-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Went around 630, many doors closed. H12 lidy not working... Another day I said to myself and left...

sonksonk
02-02-2013, 12:14 AM
lily was working today, but u went late. think she goes back by 6pm.

jacky43
02-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Before I posted Jac FR probably on big tits thread, hers is huge like Ann. You know what? I suck on it. Ha-ha!

H2 Michelle is there, she is in a black mini dress, still waiting to close a deal. Now it is a wonderfully pm, we have Irene Kico and, Judy in business at H10. It happen that Janet of H12 did not return, Joey too had not lock in. Lily is popular no bones about it, she seems to be attracting Indian guys. Is she charging less to other races?

Now H14 Ah Bao looking sexy in her short, she has no problem with sales after downgrade to $30. Candy Catherine is there too. I had forgot about Kid, I think her lights is red.

H22 the 3 bunnies in business, Niki has a round ass which I had not notice till now. The other 2 girls lights above and, Aida is reading Malaysia papers. The last H24 Ai Li is there, inner lane we have Q for Lai Lai and Xiao Tian. Cloud is not there.

Odd number houses we have H7 Jacqueline Joyce as well as Carol the bitch, Chang Hui Mei Oscar award in 2014. Jac told me Cookie has not call it a day, she will return to serve us after CNY. Probably move into the opposite house. She too was checking a room with her boss, she ask how I knew the migration. I said this good website.

Second floor only Queenie and Ann, it is rather strange to see lights off above ex Kathy's room. More on this Jac in my FR. The last H17 Mei Yi has 2 uncles waiting outside, I wonder has she downgrade? She used to hand a $40 sign outside her door.

jacky43
02-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Before I posted Jac FR probably on big tits thread, hers is huge like Ann. You know what? I suck on it. Ha-ha!

H2 Michelle is there, she is in a black mini dress, still waiting to close a deal. Now it is a wonderfully pm, we have Irene Kico and, Judy in business at H10. It happen that Janet of H12 did not return, Joey too had not lock in. Lily is popular no bones about it, she seems to be attracting Indian guys. Is she charging less to other races?

Now H14 Ah Bao looking sexy in her short, she has no problem with sales after downgrade to $30. Candy Catherine is there too. I had forgot about Kid, I think her lights is red.

H22 the 3 bunnies in business, Niki has a round ass which I had not notice till now. The other 2 girls lights above and, Aida is reading Malaysia papers. The last H24 Ai Li is there, inner lane we have Q for Lai Lai and Xiao Tian. Cloud is not there.

Odd number houses we have H7 Jacqueline Joyce as well as Carol the bitch, Chang Hui Mei Oscar award in 2014. Jac told me Cookie has not call it a day, she will return to serve us after CNY. Probably move into the opposite house. She too was checking a room with her boss, she ask how I knew the migration. I said this good website.

Second floor only Queenie and Ann, it is rather strange to see lights off above ex Kathy's room. More on this Jac in my FR. The last H17 Mei Yi has 2 uncles waiting outside, I wonder has she downgrade? She used to hand a $40 sign outside her door.

------------
collection it is Oscar 2013, we had a full year ahead, and I could feel the heat after migration.

pacnet
04-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Michelle (H22R20)

Went to Petain last week and walk around. Fong Yi is still on her 1 month leave. Wanted to RTF Lily but she has left. Walk around and saw Lai Lai got a long queue. Had wanted to try her since last year but then, I don't like to queue for long. Therefore did not had a chance at all. Walk into H22 and saw a wl with curlly golden hair. Don't want to be a wasted trip again, therefore decided to try her since she is one of the recommended 3 bunnies. I have tried Xue Er before and today, I shall try Michelle.

Standard procedure, wash me and proceed with her catbath. She is making effort to lick my nipple and body without leaving her mouth off my body, but then I think she is merely brushing it. After about 10 minutes of BJ, cap and rode me. Pull me up after about 2 mins of riding and enter her while she lie down. All these while, she would maintain my rod in her pussy. Not bad and use my hip and push and pull while holding myself on the bed. She also try to maintain her leg hanging in the air. Guess she must be enjoying it or she could be faking it, but then, her moan was rather loud and enjoyable. Shifted my legs to the back of my backside and decided to push my rod deeper into her in the missionary position. I could feel her taking all my rod in her pussy. Pumped her for another 5 mins or so before I hug and tight while cumming in her pussy(into the CD of course). She hug back tightly too and probably she has cum too as I could feel her pussy clencing tightly and slightly shivered.

Michelle like to smile alot and therefore I feel satisfied with her services. Maybe would RTF again, but then I would like to try out others first. Hopefully I would be able to take Lai Lai during my next visit.

sonksonk
04-02-2013, 06:05 PM
bro pac, u mean lily on one month or one week?
tks.

boinkboink666
04-02-2013, 10:40 PM
hi guys. kinda new here. just a young chap. I remembered I went to h11. the very last door. that lady, does anyone know her name? damn she was the best i had. gave me a good blowjob with no condoms. even allowed me cim. i came in only she start rubbing my cock against her pussy and tried making out with me. i think i must make it a priority to visit her once every month. like ''checkup'' ah. haha. anyways hope its true that petain will be moving to woodlands area soon. easier to visit her like that. nearby also!

chachachang4
05-02-2013, 01:23 AM

Cookie and Seiko are not close friends so I doubt she would know of Cookie's plans. In fact Cookie is not close to the other WLs in H7 either and she rarely confides in them due to her fear of them gossipping.

pacnet
05-02-2013, 05:03 PM
tks.

Lily's not on leave. Just left petain as she's always finished work by 5.30pm latest... I mean Fong Yi on 1 month leave.

Cheers.;)

pacnet
05-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Michelle H2R16.

Was fortunate and lucky that I had a chance to RTF Michelle of H2. Had not RTF since I started visit Petain 2 years back. She has always leave early on weekdays and I did not go to Petain on Sunday except once in a blue moon.

Well manage to see her lights on yesterday evening, around 6.30pm. After walking around and decided to wait for Michelle to open door. I was lucky and the door opened around 5 mins later. Michelle show her fingers and I nodded in agreement. Went in and she remembered that I have visited her before. Wow, was amazed cause that was 2 years back.

After the standard washing. Proceed to the bed. Michelle started catbath on me and did a long BJ on me. 3 variation, licking while I'm lying on my back, sitting on the bed and she squatted at the corner and lastly me standing while she squarting on her bed. The BJ lasted for at least 10 mins and at the last position, while I'm standing, I touched her back with both of my hand and auto roam her back and both her breast. I move south till her back. Use one hand and touch her bottom and caress between her crack and her pussy. Noticed that she has apply KY gel on her pussy and use my finger to move some on her arsehole. That cause her to moan while she's still having my rod in her mouth. I rubbed for quite a while more before she cannot take the arousement. Capped me and bonk her in the missionary position. Did a slow momentum first, before engaging in a faster pace afterwards. She moan slightly louder after I have pick up the pace. Decided not to change any position and lean forward to hug her and pump her faster, before I release my sperm in her(in CD of course). Hugged her tightly for a while more before she help me to removed the condom. Then proceed to wash me after she has cleaned herself.

Look forward to RTF the next time, but will try others first. Still have not tried Lai Lai as she always got a long queue.

See whether if time permits me, before this Chinese New Year.

jaywalk
05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Michelle H2R16.

Was fortunate and lucky that I had a chance to RTF Michelle of H2. Had not RTF since I started visit Petain 2 years back. She has always leave early on weekdays and I did not go to Petain on Sunday except once in a blue moon.

Well manage to see her lights on yesterday evening, around 6.30pm. After walking around and decided to wait for Michelle to open door. I was lucky and the door opened around 5 mins later. Michelle show her fingers and I nodded in agreement. Went in and she remembered that I have visited her before. Wow, was amazed cause that was 2 years back.

After the standard washing. Proceed to the bed. Michelle started catbath on me and did a long BJ on me. 3 variation, licking while I'm lying on my back, sitting on the bed and she squatted at the corner and lastly me standing while she squarting on her bed. The BJ lasted for at least 10 mins and at the last position, while I'm standing, I touched her back with both of my hand and auto roam her back and both her breast. I move south till her back. Use one hand and touch her bottom and caress between her crack and her pussy. Noticed that she has apply KY gel on her pussy and use my finger to move some on her arsehole. That cause her to moan while she's still having my rod in her mouth. I rubbed for quite a while more before she cannot take the arousement. Capped me and bonk her in the missionary position. Did a slow momentum first, before engaging in a faster pace afterwards. She moan slightly louder after I have pick up the pace. Decided not to change any position and lean forward to hug her and pump her faster, before I release my sperm in her(in CD of course). Hugged her tightly for a while more before she help me to removed the condom. Then proceed to wash me after she has cleaned herself.

Look forward to RTF the next time, but will try others first. Still have not tried Lai Lai as she always got a long queue.

See whether if time permits me, before this Chinese New Year.

Wow. Pacnet. I love your FR. Who else is better or comparable to H2 Mich in your list? I ranked her top ..

bonkning
05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Jac told me Cookie has not call it a day, she will return to serve us after CNY.
Cookie and Seiko are not close friends so I doubt she would know of Cookie's plans. In fact Cookie is not close to the other WLs in H7 either and she rarely confides in them due to her fear of them gossipping.
not withstanding, for the first time in a long time, i could finally, slightly believe what he said. tho i always call the specky cannon fairy, this time the info could hav some material ... :D

michael_368
05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks Bro, up your points.:D

tks.

bonkning
05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Michelle H2R16.
Well manage to see her lights on yesterday evening, around 6.30pm. After walking around and decided to wait for Michelle to open door.
wasei ! bro! power!! your fr .. now i read oredi stim stim ....
getting more powerful all the time horh .. :p

pacnet
05-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks Bro, up your points.:D

Dear Bro Michael, did you just up me? Never see it leh.;)

pacnet
05-02-2013, 08:11 PM
wasei ! bro! power!! your fr .. now i read oredi stim stim ....
getting more powerful all the time horh .. :p

Haha. Yah. More horny bah...haha...

bg102
06-02-2013, 12:41 PM
hi guys. kinda new here. just a young chap. I remembered I went to h11. the very last door. that lady, does anyone know her name? damn she was the best i had. gave me a good blowjob with no condoms. even allowed me cim. i came in only she start rubbing my cock against her pussy and tried making out with me. i think i must make it a priority to visit her once every month. like ''checkup'' ah. haha. anyways hope its true that petain will be moving to woodlands area soon. easier to visit her like that. nearby also!

Bro careful what you say here, or more will be out!!!!!

frostiee
06-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Michelle (H22R20)

Went to Petain last week and walk around. Fong Yi is still on her 1 month leave. Wanted to RTF Lily but she has left. Walk around and saw Lai Lai got a long queue. Had wanted to try her since last year but then, I don't like to queue for long. Therefore did not had a chance at all. Walk into H22 and saw a wl with curlly golden hair. Don't want to be a wasted trip again, therefore decided to try her since she is one of the recommended 3 bunnies. I have tried Xue Er before and today, I shall try Michelle.

Standard procedure, wash me and proceed with her catbath. She is making effort to lick my nipple and body without leaving her mouth off my body, but then I think she is merely brushing it. After about 10 minutes of BJ, cap and rode me. Pull me up after about 2 mins of riding and enter her while she lie down. All these while, she would maintain my rod in her pussy. Not bad and use my hip and push and pull while holding myself on the bed. She also try to maintain her leg hanging in the air. Guess she must be enjoying it or she could be faking it, but then, her moan was rather loud and enjoyable. Shifted my legs to the back of my backside and decided to push my rod deeper into her in the missionary position. I could feel her taking all my rod in her pussy. Pumped her for another 5 mins or so before I hug and tight while cumming in her pussy(into the CD of course). She hug back tightly too and probably she has cum too as I could feel her pussy clencing tightly and slightly shivered.

Michelle like to smile alot and therefore I feel satisfied with her services. Maybe would RTF again, but then I would like to try out others first. Hopefully I would be able to take Lai Lai during my next visit.

Bro!! Its been a long time since i stopped myself from going pertain! Why are you posting this kinda of temptation!!

Anyway what i love about michelle is her attitude! Super friendly although her voice is a bit husky haha. Typical msian GND.

bonkning
06-02-2013, 04:58 PM
tioh bo! pacnet, i say oredi ur fr mor n mor power ...
frost read oredi also become steam :p

pacnet
06-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Bro!! Its been a long time since i stopped myself from going pertain! Why are you posting this kinda of temptation!!

Anyway what i love about michelle is her attitude! Super friendly although her voice is a bit husky haha. Typical msian GND.

Paiseh Paiseh....;)

Well, just take it as a recap.

pacnet
06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
tioh bo! pacnet, i say oredi ur fr mor n mor power ...
frost read oredi also become steam :p

Haha...Thanks to all bros who have enjoyed my FR. And not forgetting those who have up me as well.;)

kwahnok
06-02-2013, 06:40 PM
It's been quite some time since I last posted a FR.
Below are some overdue FR in brief:

H11 R11
Look: 9/10 (prettier than Cookie, IMHO, with a demure look)
Boob: 7/10 (soft and a handful, but may considered small to some bros)
Body: 8/10 (no tummy, slender as in a SYT)
HJ, BJ: 6/10 (doing the work, but not exactly fantastic)
FJ: 6/10 (somehow her pussy is not exactly tight)

H10 R4
Look: 7.5/10 (pretty but not a stunner, especially after catching Cookie & Jolene)
Boob: 7/10 (cheated by her push up bra, but still a nice cupful)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy, but the meaty type)
HJ, BJ: 7.5/10 (her skills are quite pro here, quite enjoyable)
FJ: 8/10 (can be even 8.5 as she is really into the job and enjoying it)

H10 R12
Look: 9/10 (another very pretty face, may not be prettier than Jolene, but definitely prettier than Cookie)
Boob: 7.5/10 (if I remember correctly, should be a nice handful)
Body: 6.5/10 (I think she has a slight tummy and I strangely find her body rather short, not sure why)
HJ, BJ: 6.5/10 (SOP, but better than Jolene)
FJ: 6/10 (similar to Jolene, pussy seems not exactly tight, is the a common problem for the very pretty ones? strange...)

H22 R20
Look: 6.5/10 (not exactly very pretty, but can do, still a SYT though)
The works: 8/10 (she is quite pro in her job and try to make it as enjoyable for you as possible, lots of pattern)
The rest: ?/10 (can't remember much about her body, so not commenting here)

H12 R15
Look: 7/10 (not a stunner but pretty by my standard)
Boob: 8/10 (very nice B cup and she's not using push up bra)
Body: 7.5/10 (slender with very little bit of tummy, better than Big S)
BJ: 10/10 (never have I had such an enjoyable BJ, a few patterns and very smooving. so enjoyable that I can't control myself and blast the load while she's still at it.)
HJ, FJ: ?/10 (what to do, have to discover this next time *sigh...*)

Powerman881
06-02-2013, 08:01 PM
H22 R08
Aida Cat 40 (some bros say cat 30), not sure but she asked for 40.

She was dressed to kill, small head overwhelm big head, knew about her attitude problem but still went for her.

very SOP indeed. VERY COMMERCIAL.
UNdress, wash up, did the deed, didn't really roam her either because of her stern and attitude towards me. (not sure is it me or she is like this to everyone)

i grabbed her butt when i was about to cum and she called me not to squeeze her so hard in her attitude tone.

Wash up, changed and left.

RTF: NAH.

sonksonk
06-02-2013, 08:42 PM
u late half a year le. dat time is 30 but now she increase to 40 liao.

Powerman881
06-02-2013, 09:12 PM
haha, ya lor...
but service wise still more or less the same bah:o

u late half a year le. dat time is 30 but now she increase to 40 liao.

tupac393
06-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Ya bro agree with you.Aida is totally not worth taking.I should have used the 40 bucks to drink beer at least can feel high.After taking her,I still had to take another WL in order to feel better.

tkongkia
07-02-2013, 09:45 AM

Bro to check wit u , de room on de left or right ?

mochaman
07-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Anyone ever tried nancy in H16? I find her excellent for doggy pound?

secara
07-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Anyone ever tried nancy in H16? I find her excellent for doggy pound?

Her nipple rings turned me off :mad:
Anyway she has aged badly and looks really haggard now.

bonkning
07-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Bro to check wit u , de room on de left or right ?
my guess is bb66 is talking about r1 jenny, left side.

bonkning
07-02-2013, 08:49 PM
She was dressed to kill, small head overwhelm big head, knew about her attitude problem but still went for her.
didn't really roam her either because of her stern and attitude towards me. (not sure is it me or she is like this to everyone)

not u only bro, she is lidat one. i also went in bcos of her half ball ... but should hav waited for michelle.
u 1 2 play her ball .. heheh....i also din really play, she dun like...and quick to tell me so:(

boinkboink666
07-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Bro careful what you say here, or more will be out!!!!!

Sorry bro. I don't get what you mean? What do you mean by ''more will be out''? Haha. I'm new here. Forgive me if I sound like an idiot.

tkongkia
07-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Ya totally agreed wit bro secara .

boinkboink666
07-02-2013, 08:57 PM
When you enter, its the room at the very end on the left.

ione
07-02-2013, 11:43 PM
went down to petain today and really pple mountain pple sea!!! all bros clearing leave for cny ah?!! and somemore it seems like very few ang pais working today... demand seriously exceeded supply...

anyway, actually wanted to try h22 michelle today. went to her room and saw her standing at the door, but somehow she did not seem really appealing to me today. haha maybe cos she's like quite tall. me quite small size so she looked a bit intimidating to me. so i decided to change my target. among the rest of the WLs tat i wanted to try, only h12 r15 joey and h16 r11 pat's lights were on. walked ard for a while and saw the person waiting outside pat's door walk in. so i noted the time and came back to wait outside her door 20 min later.

after i came back and waited for another 1-2 min, the door opened and i finally got to see pat for the 1st time. she quoted me her price and in i went.

after the usual washing, we went to the bed and she proceeded with a very INTENSE catbath. she was breathing heavily and occasionally gave out soft moans while looking at me with a cfm face. surprised me a little here. she started by licking my nipples and slowly worked her way up to my face, kissing all over me and eventually lied on her side and gave me a bj. she alternated between bj and hj as i autoroamed all over her body. then she capped me and we proceeded to fj in missionary.

as i entered her, she let out another moan. i started to pump her and her expression looked really erotic and she continued moaning like she was enjoying it. Her moans eventually made me pump faster and faster, and soon i was at the point of no return and finally, i came... into the cd. didn't really expect tat i would come so soon but really buay tahan liao, looking at her erotic expression and hearing her horny moans.

we then chatted for a while and she mentioned tat many of the WLs have already gone back home for the new year, tats y so many of them not working today.

would include some of my own comparisons of her with kico as they are the 2 angpais tat i've tried so far. just some of my own humble opinion and preferences

Looks: 8.5/10 (milfy look. and like kico, pat also has quite defined features but i would prefer pat as she seems to have less makeup on. more natural kind of look. and her expression during hj, bj and fj really turned me on)

Boobs: 8/10 (definitely smaller than kico's but her perky and hardened nipples really turned me on when she undressed. maybe cos she was really cold as her room's air con was really strong when i went in)

Body: 9/10 (smaller frame than kico. i would say tat her kind of body would be very close to the type tat i like. just the right level of bah bah)

BJ: 8/10 (only one position and didn't really have a lot of pattern but the suction was good and the expression...)

Service: 9.5/10 (friendly. lots of effort put in during the session. on top of tat, all the moans and the facial expression she gave were really very arousing and made me feel really good)

RTF: definitely will in the future but would like to try other WLs 1st.

unstopable
08-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Noticed that front side of the house are doing renovation. Owner going to provide new space?

mochaman
08-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Her nipple rings turned me off :mad:
Anyway she has aged badly and looks really haggard now.

You got the wrong lady bro.. the one you talk of is Laura in H14 leh? this one in H16 first door to the right

Kalv
10-02-2013, 06:44 PM
H22R8 Aida Cat 40 some say cat 30 . dressed to kill... very SOP.. COMMERCIAL. .. RTF: NAH.
H22R8 Aida has been CAT 40 sometime already. Anyone pay $30 for her the past year ? She is very hygienic with many cannots - no roaming, fingering, kissing etc. One of the younger and better looking WL in Petain. My first WL - years back.

Wishing All

A

Happy & Prosperous Chinese Snake Year

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17275/1727513807d7437c5674f572db0ffcb7bf9f32af.gif

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17275/172751240fbbec44570e372523e35edd14f9dcec.gif

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17275/172751268f943448e0bbe064f79a4c5bfe3c7d27.gif

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17275/1727512762e4ea6ad120022c3cf52e2df149802c.gif

EvolveMMA
10-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Popped in to PT today as had nothing to do with most places closed for the holidays. The selection of WLs working today was pathetic.... I counted there were only about 12 working but the number of punters were easily more than 10 times that. Those WLs working today would have earned themselves a bonus with the non stop stream of customers. I was surprised to see that even a granny WL in H20 had a number of punters queuing up outside her room. ;)

Goodpack
11-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Popped in to PT today as had nothing to do with most places closed for the holidays. The selection of WLs working today was pathetic.... I counted there were only about 12 working but the number of punters were easily more than 10 times that. Those WLs working today would have earned themselves a bonus with the non stop stream of customers. I was surprised to see that even a granny WL in H20 had a number of punters queuing up outside her room. ;)

How is the situation today?

jacky43
11-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Mine friends travel down to HDB estates and, temples for there are much eye candies. In the form of local girls, trust me.

Have a wonderfully snake year everybody!

Peon
11-02-2013, 03:23 PM

Wondering 2nd day will be the same or not.

RAMS75
11-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Happy chinese new year to all Petain SB members ..
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BJZ1baARmNg/TvMDREHYS0I/AAAAAAAAGxY/g0eenRBq6zA/s400/huat+ah.jpg

zazzy
11-02-2013, 04:21 PM
How is the situation today?

Wah.. Feel lyk going down, looks like holiday all close shop. Ang pais nt ard ah? Wondering when will they be back full force..?:confused:

RAMS75
11-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Wah.. Feel lyk going down, looks like holiday all close shop. Ang pais nt ard ah? Wondering when will they be back full force..?:confused:

i don't think so any of the ang pai working , furthmore is CNY ..

Maybe you can try your Luck on FL of dome 2 thread ..if you cannot tahan need pay extra on FL or else Pcc one corner at home ;)

usually they the wl of petain take abt 1 to 2 weeks holiday ..

austin69
13-02-2013, 12:29 PM

Some ang pais will be back to work today, not yet full force, maybe next Monday.

hornyguy83
13-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Live updates on angpai working today? Jolene?

asscrack
13-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Janet working today. Any bros can update?

XuDan
13-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Janet working today. Any bros can update?

Passed through the backlane while on way to lunch at City Square Mall, not many WLs came to work yet.

pacnet
13-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Live updates on angpai working today? Jolene?

Not many. Only saw Michelle, Lily, Lai Lai and XiaoTian.

jacky43
13-02-2013, 06:01 PM
The fourth day of LNY, I had taken H2R7 Nam Hong and will post FR later. Allow me my friends.

I beg to defer, this warm pm I felt many girls were in business. Let me see...

H2 inner lane we have Maggie, Sally OG and Mun Mun with her Ann Kok CFM look. She wave off a blanglah, I was standing waiting for R7. And it happen 2 guys Q up for R16 Michelle. Could we have her FR, please! Both were in spec, one was getting impatient and looking at his phone.

She is one hot girl to bed, now further down that will be H10. I only notice Liza and the girl whose room is facing the entry. No Judy Kico (the most beautifully girl in 2013) as well as Irene. No Big S too and I had not seen her light's above last year. With a complaint to Nam Hong of Big S better get smarter, because she has got the look she could get away with fooling around with Kelantan's clinic.

It happened that H14 inner lane we only had Candy, she was busy with clients walking out going in. Back to H12, we have Joey's lights above and, R2 Lilly with Q. Nothing interesting in this house.

Ah! Lynn of H16 is in business, Korean beauty Carol too is rather busy. There is no shortage of men this pm, WTF! H20 inner lane Mei Bao in business, we her push up bra it is difficult to imagine she had one breast taken away, if the posting in here is true.

The 3 white bunnies of H22 still on leaves, we had Q at inner lane for Lai Lai and Xiao Tian. Let me rewrote again from a brother, H11 Judy may relocate to H24R1. Let the race begins and, my feelings said those who does not access us will be confuse after the migration.

Over the other lane, there seems to be many blanglahs going into H9 where I did not walk into it. No Cookies Carol Chang Hui Mei, Joyce and Pauline too. But second floor we have Queenie and big tits Ann.

I beg this year bonuses that Ann is not hitting sales over here, while at another place I have no nick about. Careful Ann!

Actually wanted H17 Mei Yee, but her door is closed for long time. There is a man standing outside waiting. I move on to H11, 1111 Jolene's on leave, Ah Leng Ah May too on holidays. Now inner lane we have Judy, Jenny and Yen Yen who lose to Kico for the most beautifully girl in 2013.

---------------
Faith is a gift I had yet to receive- Angels and Demons

pacnet
13-02-2013, 06:04 PM
H07L2R01 Ann.

Had a finale with Änn on the 8th Feb 2013. She was surprised to see me as she was about to leave too if there is no one at the door when she opened it.
Told me that I should be her last customer as she is preparing to go back soon.

I have walked around PT first to see any other WL working. Apparently, the choices is limited. Therefore decided to settle with Ann.

After stripping my clothes, Ann washed me while having a conversation with me. Got to know that H7 should be lightly going over to H26 which should be ready around march. But not sure all the same WL go to the same house or not. And not sure whether all will continue to work or not.

Read some some other tread that PT has come along way and by April, all the odd houses will be gone.....

Have a wonderful session. Did managed to last a bit longer than usual and I took my time to pleasure Ann as well. I think both of us have a wonderful session before the start of the "snake" year.;)

jacky43
13-02-2013, 07:08 PM
13 February 2013, (day 4 of LNY) Wednesday btw 205 to 320 pm

She is surprised I upgraded to $50, still she told me nothing special. Nam Hong means no BJ with AR, fine with me. A complaint of no washings, she could wash me because I pay for 2 sessions.

Face: 6/ 10 short hair a cross btw Honey and H24 Ai Ai.
Body: 5/ 10 plumb and cold due to air con, which I find it kinky to fondle.
Breasts: 6/ 10 I love sucking and harden them.

We started by her sleeping on my right, right hand HJ me slow and massaging my balls gentle. I felt relax told her she and, H14 Zhen Zhen threw the same style. Probably she is ex KS that she fades ignorant. No matters she provides good cock and balls massage.

I moved above her planning kisses on her neck, face and French her, she said no. I don’t care she arouse me good, I was an animal and is strange because never had this with Jacqueline.

She caps me with a strawberry CD, she guides me, and after insertion she let out a fake sound. Then I continue in and out her pussy, her body is cold due to air con and we held each other tight. I took the advantage to french her, could sense she don’t feel comfortable, finally we had tongues fighting.

This is different; I brought my body up, cup her perky tits and, told her I am coming. Then I shot out 2 times, a fast one follow by another batch of come. She asked me did I feel good. No bones about it, I had my money worth.

A tough question of RTF, I say no until she invest money in makeover. Nam Hong did not shave off her arm pit hairs, also no makeup, serious I think she has a long time in reaching her prime. My parting words are touching up, increase to $30 because GL PRC streetwalkers charged $50 and, she still has the beauty to charge above her pricing.

awakened
13-02-2013, 07:26 PM
H07L2R01 Ann.

Had a finale with Änn on the 8th Feb 2013. She was surprised to see me as she was about to leave too if there is no one at the door when she opened it.
Told me that I should be her last customer as she is preparing to go back soon.

I have walked around PT first to see any other WL working. Apparently, the choices is limited. Therefore decided to settle with Ann.

After stripping my clothes, Ann washed me while having a conversation with me. Got to know that H7 should be lightly going over to H26 which should be ready around march. But not sure all the same WL go to the same house or not. And not sure whether all will continue to work or not.

Read some some other tread that PT has come along way and by April, all the odd houses will be gone.....

Have a wonderful session. Did managed to last a bit longer than usual and I took my time to pleasure Ann as well. I think both of us have a wonderful session before the start of the "snake" year.;)

I envy you..... I did not receive the same treatment.

awakened
13-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Went down to PT today. Many WLs are back to work but many punters too. All the working Ang Pais have Qs for them. Come to think of it..... there were no opened doors today as every WL was working when I walked around the houses. Business must be damn good today.

Anyway went to H7 upstairs and saw only R1 & R5 working. There were 2 other bros waiting. This happened to be the shortest Q among the houses so I also waited intending to go for R1 Ann. The last time I took her was more than 1 year ago. After 5 mins, her door opened. The 2 bros who were waiting just peeped into her room but did not make any move so I just walk into the room. Ann recognised me even though it was more than a year ago. After the pleasantries and payment, stripped and washed up. Sad to say but Ann has put on a few kilos and look like a baby elephant now. Her big boobies have also started to sag and her nipple actually could touch her waist.

Anyway today's session was very rushed as she went straight into fast & furious bbbj without the usual foreplay. Then she capped and rode cowgirl going at full speed. I could see she wanted me to cum fast so I did not hold back and released ASAP. While washing up I asked her if she is in a hurry to go back. She said today got many customers so she dun want to let them wait too long....KNN :mad:

After today's session with her.... I have placed her on my boycott list as her service has dropped tremendously from previously. Now her focus is only to make you cum fast and turnover. As I left her room I noticed the total time taken by me was only 10mins including the washing up.

RTF - NO !!

Btw, Ann is going for her mandatory one month break on 22.02.13.... and she has been working throughout the CNY including the 1st day.

XuDan
13-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Not many. Only saw Michelle, Lily, Lai Lai and XiaoTian.

Yeah I saw Michelle H2, Lai Lai & Xiao Tian H24 too..... but no sign of Lily H12.

bonkning
13-02-2013, 09:30 PM
awaken bro, dat's pt during the first 6 days of cny.
pacnet got better servi bcos it was b4 cny. if he had gone after, he would hav gotten the same treatment as u, no nid to envy.
what ann told u is correct, wls will rush cos these few days got many customers. is the same every year, n not juz ann, i m sure others also.

chachachang4
14-02-2013, 02:38 AM
I would like to share my experiences with Ann (H7 R1 2F). I do not know about the CNY services as my trysts with Ann was several moons ago stretching back to her entrance into the PT scene. I was all along a regular in the GL scene and only came over to PT because of the migration of the Malaysian WLs from GL to PT.

I used to RTF Ann regularly when she first came to PT because she maintained her GL standards initially. However as time went by.... her started to cut corners and compromised on her services. This was about the time when she was promoted on this forum and there started to be long queues outside her door. When her service fell to an unacceptable standard.... I stopped going to her and switched my attention to H7 R3 Cookie whom I had also known from her GL days.

Therefore I believed the service bro awakened received from Ann was her SOP and not due to the CNY.

Anyway I was in PT today too but I took H2 R16 Michelle.... very good service and no rush at all despite being busy busy outside and many bros waiting.
I guess I have found my replacement for Cookie in her. :p

austin69
14-02-2013, 05:15 AM
I would like to share my experiences with Ann (H7 R1 2F). I do not know about the CNY services as my trysts with Ann was several moons ago stretching back to her entrance into the PT scene. I was all along a regular in the GL scene and only came over to PT because of the migration of the Malaysian WLs from GL to PT.

I used to RTF Ann regularly when she first came to PT because she maintained her GL standards initially. However as time went by.... her started to cut corners and compromised on her services. This was about the time when she was promoted on this forum and there started to be long queues outside her door. When her service fell to an unacceptable standard.... I stopped going to her and switched my attention to H7 R3 Cookie whom I had also known from her GL days.

Therefore I believed the service bro awakened received from Ann was her SOP and not due to the CNY.

Anyway I was in PT today too but I took H2 R16 Michelle.... very good service and no rush at all despite being busy busy outside and many bros waiting.
I guess I have found my replacement for Cookie in her. :p

Appreciate your views and for sharing. ;):p

austin69
14-02-2013, 05:21 AM
.....Let me rewrote again from a brother, H11 Judy may relocate to H24R1. Let the race begins and, my feelings said those who does not access us will be confuse after the migration.....

Faith is a gift I had yet to receive- Angels and Demons

Bro jacky43, that would be Julia of H11, not Judy.

jacky43
14-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Went down to PT today. Many WLs are back to work but many punters too. All the working Ang Pais have Qs for them. Come to think of it..... there were no opened doors today as every WL was working when I walked around the houses. Business must be damn good today.

Anyway went to H7 upstairs and saw only R1 & R5 working. There were 2 other bros waiting. This happened to be the shortest Q among the houses so I also waited intending to go for R1 Ann. The last time I took her was more than 1 year ago. After 5 mins, her door opened. The 2 bros who were waiting just peeped into her room but did not make any move so I just walk into the room. Ann recognised me even though it was more than a year ago. After the pleasantries and payment, stripped and washed up. Sad to say but Ann has put on a few kilos and look like a baby elephant now. Her big boobies have also started to sag and her nipple actually could touch her waist.

Anyway today's session was very rushed as she went straight into fast & furious bbbj without the usual foreplay. Then she capped and rode cowgirl going at full speed. I could see she wanted me to cum fast so I did not hold back and released ASAP. While washing up I asked her if she is in a hurry to go back. She said today got many customers so she dun want to let them wait too long....KNN :mad:
After today's session with her.... I have placed her on my boycott list as her service has dropped tremendously from previously. Now her focus is only to make you cum fast and turnover. As I left her room I noticed the total time taken by me was only 10mins including the washing up.

RTF - NO !!

Btw, Ann is going for her mandatory one month break on 22.02.13.... and she has been working throughout the CNY including the 1st day.
--------------

My friend you worked fast and, you are at your peak. Still going thru your posting I am pissed! Ann took advantage of you because you are understanding.

I put my feelings into your session, she told you she cared about her customers don't want him to wait long. She also said she had not return home during the LNY, somehow I felt this house is non operational from the 1 and 2 day of new year.

My advice for every members, use us as a warring to her that we had taken note her slack in service. Also her pulling fast one which I had fair share too during my session with Ann. In this country open an eye while the other remains shut. In other words, never under estimate the power of technology.

RLD had to be aware of black and white, it is not like the people carry the balls of the underworld only. Check and balance!

coolmagnifico
14-02-2013, 12:12 PM
any bros at pt now? is lily working today?

pacnet
14-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah I saw Michelle H2, Lai Lai & Xiao Tian H24 too..... but no sign of Lily H12.

Probably she has not come in yet during lunch hour. She will usually start her business at about 1 plus and ends about 5pm.

pacnet
14-02-2013, 12:38 PM

RTF - NO !!

No need to envy. Maybe as what Bro Bonkning mention, that it is before Chinese New Year. Or maybe I have visited her not too long ago and she remember me. Or maybe due to I'm her last customer for that day....

Hope you have a wonderful session with her again or with other WLs. Enjoy PT.

Funzio
14-02-2013, 01:32 PM
No need to envy. Maybe as what Bro Bonkning mention, that it is before Chinese New Year. Or maybe I have visited her not too long ago and she remember me. Or maybe due to I'm her last customer for that day....

Hope you have a wonderful session with her again or with other WLs. Enjoy PT.

I dun blame the bros for being upset with Ann. I also had the same treatment.
Wasted my $50 which I can get better service from the cat30. IMHO she is not worth the $50 price tag... her is more like $30 service. Just bang and go type.

tupac393
14-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Anyway bros,do you think the ang pais would be back by this saturday because Im planning to go this saturday.Ang Pais like Vivi,H7 Carol,Kico,Michelle etc.I went on tuesday but they all were not working.

RF2013
14-02-2013, 07:21 PM
I dun blame the bros for being upset with Ann. I also had the same treatment.
Wasted my $50 which I can get better service from the cat30. IMHO she is not worth the $50 price tag... her is more like $30 service. Just bang and go type.

If this Ann is as bad as you guys made her out to be.... how is it she can be in the $50 category? Or does the WLs in PT set their own rates?

sonksonk
14-02-2013, 10:29 PM
yes. the girls here set their own charges, usually, but not always, according to age. ann is still young by petain standard.

pacnet
15-02-2013, 11:37 AM
H12R2 Lily

Had RTF Lily after Lunar New Year and I happened to be her last customer of the day again. I'm not too sure about her normal working time with the customers as I have almost always managed to be her last customer of the day.

Waited for around 10 minutes before she open her door and announced that she is doing her last customer of the day. After going in, then strip. Washing by Lily was a teaser as she has light touches on your little brother. After washing we proceed to the bed. This is where Lily will rubbed your little brother with lube,HJing you till you feel like to explode. Of course I stopped her from exploding then. She proceed to cap me and rode me for a fe minutes before going behind her, doggie her. I took the chance to peck her on her back and side of her earlobe... Can feel that she was taken by surprised.

After about 5 mins or so, we change to missionary where I hugged her tightly. Can feel her breast press on me while I move my hip to bonk her. My lips was on her neck and shoulder, giving light kiss on them.

After another 5 mins or so, I could feel that I would be coming soon, therefore I move my body up and proceed to bonk her faster with those "piak piak" sound. I held her knee firmed as I go faster and faster. I give her a final pumped as I shot my load in her (in CD of course).

Lily helped me to clean up after she has cleaned herself. Again those soft touches on your little brother was really arousing. If only I can have another round with her.;) Of course I will RTF her again but will look for other WL first.

tupac393
16-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Bros who went ytd,can you advcie me if the ang pais like Kico,Jolene,Carol and Vivi are back as it has been a while since I have seen them.

Martin77
16-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Bros who went ytd,can you advcie me if the ang pais like Kico,Jolene,Carol and Vivi are back as it has been a while since I have seen them.

Jolene and Carol is working today, vivi is not, Kico not sure. cheers

bonkning
16-02-2013, 01:38 PM
bro, is it very busy today? or usual , tks.

RAMS75
16-02-2013, 02:00 PM
bro, is it very busy today? or usual , tks.

want to go together anot ??haha..

go there bonk bonk lick lick ..:D;)

bonkning
16-02-2013, 02:06 PM
still not yet decided to go anot ?

RAMS75
16-02-2013, 02:18 PM
still not yet decided to go anot ?

I decided to change plans to go Hong lim park for the protest rally ..

Hopefully can see lots of singaporeans there ..

jaywalk
16-02-2013, 05:11 PM
I decided to change plans to go Hong lim park for the protest rally ..

Hopefully can see lots of singaporeans there ..

Sa port u !:D

chickybangbang
16-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Cookie is back?!?

chickybangbang
16-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Cookie is back?!?!?

hornyguy83
16-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Jolene and Carol is working today, vivi is not, Kico not sure. cheers

Thanks! Will drop by to visit Jolene! ;)

limmm51
16-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Hear said that she will re-locate her room. Anyone has any idea of her new room ?

Thanks! Will drop by to visit Jolene! ;)

RAMS75
16-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Sa port u !:D

Lol thnks for your Suck pork ;)

It was raining and over @ the Hong lim park estimated abt 3k people ..