PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

hentaiboy
20-05-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't know what the hell is wrong with this thread. I wrote honest and good FR for Jennifer and I tiok zap. wth ? Reason give is "zap you".

Anyway, i dont give a F***

I'll keep writing FR based on my experience in PT

Poh Yi
Looks: 7/10 A very beautiful milf =)
Boobs: 7/10 a little bit dropping but it's ok for her age
Catbath: Didn't try cause she is PT trained, fuss-free, walk-in-fuck-shoot-go type. $30 only what to expect ?
BJ: 8/10 normal lor..
FJ: 7/10 she is responsive. Good fuck. Though i hope she can keep wearing those seductive long dress and let me fuck her like that.

RTF when I feel like fucking a well-seasoned MILF. Cheero and happy bonking. Caps on and stay safe bros.

scuddupe
20-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Bros,

Looking for company to go vid to petain. Week days are fine with me. Do pm me ppl & let's have fun!

jacky43
20-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I don’t feel the crowd maybe is the horse racing this evening? Heard that at the coffee shop this morning. Mine observation as follows.

H2 Michelle’s door was opened; she was on phone speaking with somebody in her trademark min dress. Right hand with a cigarette, she is rather pretty in her normal ways. Hong Hong door was opened a little bit, she was eyeing customers.

I could not locate H4, it either closed or the operators decide to let it away for rental. Further along the alley, H12 I saw Fong Yi sitting sexy on her bed, her blue eyes lashes was beautifully. That moment I thought I’d RTF her as I promise her during last session.

At H7 we have Joyce with door slight opened, I understood her MO, is trying to act busy, innocent like an OL reading laptop. Sorry Joyce, still making money is what you had in mind. Carol was free I was debating take her or, Yan Yan which I made up mine mind finally, I want “Cathy Chow”. And I was in for a treat and bear with me for a little while longer. 2 story Ann tits was almost coming out of her dress, again she provide the CFM that I don’t desire her body till now.

I walked into H10, it happen only Leeza and, the WL whose room was facing the main entry was in business. Inner lane there was a chain, I ask the aunty keeper in Canto, “Big S is not in this afternoon?” She said, “She don’t work Sunday” which I test the water. “The internet state Big S sometimes is available over the weekend.” She let out an Ah! Watching me as I stroll out of her house. Victory belongs to us mine brother.

Ah Bao/ Kid were not there, maybe too early? No matter in H16 Pat aka lady Macbeth was having light’s above. I was tempted to speak to the uncle keeper; he was in a rather happy mood. Next time I guess I will speak to the office regarding Pat’s attitude. Ivy was in she ticked off a blanglah in loud voice, “Out!” Cute Malaysian accent, dear Ivy if you read mine posting.

I had to write it here H22 Aida, you are sexy in your black mini, but that was not what I wish to tell. You were chatting to your aunty keeper, at her office and you said this in Canto.

“She is a part time graduate student here; she told me she could start moon lighting over there. I told her I will arrange as soon as possible.” So Aida is a mentor or, better still she is an operator. I wonder is she a Malaysian or PRC?

Nothing interest me at H24, Amy/ Xiao Li I also saw Mona getting down from bus 130 at 140 pm. I guess the girls knew about tonight horse racing thing.

jacky43
20-05-2012, 05:39 PM
20 May 2012, Sunday btw 105 pm to 135 pm.

Together with JJ they were chatting and munching peanuts, I by passed them walked into the back. Rose was lights above and, I saw JJ bitching her sales to 3 blanglahs. I confirm PT girls does black! Avoid weekend if you feel uncomfortable seeing this.

I stood outside Yan Yan’s door, look towards mine right and, said in Canto, “Yan Yan is being a long time, please!” Trying mine best to act liked Tony Liang with mine left hand extending to her door. She gave me her most beautifully smile; I smile at JJ she too returns her greeting smiles.

After you Yan Yan, I paid her she was pleased at this point of time there are no barriers. Just friends out for fun, she put me at ease consider the fact I had her in 2010. Mine archive files does not date back to her, sorry mine brother.

Our conversation in Canto, I told her she would be expecting Q. Someone wrote in internet she looks liked Cathy Chow. Oh! She is so pretty, she smile said Cathy is prettier than her and, she thought she looked like a TVB actress. Yan Yan said her tour of HK, some people said so and, I told myself she operate her business over there probably.

She took off her black mini dress, and I was ogling at her beautifully tits. Both are nice, round pointed outwards, before she washed me I was all really hard. Took few pecks on her face, she was ever so sweet. Different from 2 years ago I found her cold. Oh! Take note mine brother she told me never tick off customers in loud voice. Because she may end up in this website so, the girls fear us. This point of time I told her Pat bar me from her room, she was surprised. Let’s move on the FRs mine brother.

After cleaning with tissues, she asks me to sleep on her bed then she proceeds to plan kisses on mine chest. Same time right hand she HJ me slow with light moaning and I told her, “I want to kiss your mouth.” We frenched I said in Canto, “I had frenched Cathy Chow.” Yan Yan was so cute, no lah! She said. Her BJ with cap was slow and nice, I had to give her 10/ 10 followed by breasts fucked, and I could have held on her arms, finished her off with mine cum. 10/ 10 too.

Then she ask me to stand up, she kneel down blew me away pointing at the mirror. Yan Yan looked above me, smiling sweetly telling me to hold on her long hair which she tied up. I don’t want because I think is rude, not bad also 10/ 10 with another BJ she camel btw mine legs, I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I don’t recall this at our last session, probably members get it, and non members eat your hearts out.

She moves towards me, put mine dick btw her tits then we locked eyes. I whisper to her I wanted her body, Yan Yan said you wanted her pussy, don’t you? We stood up, we held and kissed deep with tongues fighting, I tune her right tits she masturbate mine dick.

We were lovers making it out, she slept down open her legs I enter her and slight mine dick into her pussy. Yan Yan moaned so cute, her blue eye lashes were tempting we frenched. However she closed her eyes, that I could not give her more then 7/ 10 for missionary. How so?

In the middle of fucking, she opened her eyes and asks in Canto.
“What is the PSL? How you guys know about our schedules?’ I replied in btw pumping her pussy, also in Canto. ““I have no idea, a thing 4sure you don’t want to mess with them.”

I had her she nor her head, which I took the chance to put mine right hand behind her head. Insert mine tongue into her mouth, left hand fondled her left tits, increase fucking in a furious speed. Yan Yan moaned softly, still she closed her eyes and, I shot into her pussy with caps on.

Thank her which she said no thank me. She provide after session washing with tissue, but no wiping me clean after deals done. Almost forget her package come with 10 /10.

I am afraid even Cathy Chow could not make me RTF Yan Yan, I had mine fun next round I had schedule Candy Chris Niki and, Xiao Tian.

jacky43
20-05-2012, 05:43 PM
This year we have move into the digital age, a thing 4sure the girls had fear. Same time respect us, they have no choice.

Let me think more than will post it down. Cheers mine friends and, i code from the pacific.

"Victory will be ours." We had achieve and come a long way. Thank you every body for making mine sessions lively.

jacky43
21-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Robin Gibb 1949-2012

Thank u for all the beautifully songs, I could never forget mine first kiss with mine girl, while listening to Too much heaven.

H11R12 Carol 2010-2011

Lest we forget, we will not forget your touch and those wonderfully moment. From R6 Yan Yan on 20 May 21, 2012.

“Is being a year, thank you guys for remembering Carol.”

simsim87
21-05-2012, 10:38 PM
hi bros of sbf, i juz received old news (should be quite credible) that a certain wl in petain got her license revoked, quite some time ago alr, and it was due to her getting std. sad case. for those who interested to know who and what disease, can pm me. but thats not the point. the main point is i hope bros here can think twice b4 doing unsafe sex (bbbj included). i see posters of oral sex wif cd everywhere in petain, but apparently not many abide by that. someone has paid the price for this and i hope bros here can play safe. cheers.

Arcticbear
21-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Went to H11 today and tried out Yen Yen; however, she told me her name was Yoyo. her service was excellent. she is the kind of lady you see if OL suit and will be dying to bed her. Her breasts are lovely, big and soft and she cat bathed me followed by a short AR. After that, she blew me in a few positions, standing up, me sitting on the bed and she kneeling in front of me. As i write this, i am already missing her and thinking of RTF. but have to remain strong, i think Chris from H7 is another of this type..got that kind of look. But can hardly find any FR on her. btw, Liwen has been MIA

simsim87
22-05-2012, 12:07 AM
kk i juz received quite a number of pms wif regards to the wl and disease in qn. hmm...i revealed to a couple of bros here, but dunno if i shld cont to do so. i understand your concerns as to whether u have visited this wl and warrant a checkup for urself, but on 2nd thoughts i think i might be morally unethical to the wl in question if i do so. can any senior bros here advise me whether i shld reveal?

gshock5600
22-05-2012, 02:52 PM
any to recommend if keen on milf or auntie with big boobs ? whose the cheapest (:

peterdrill69
22-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Yesterday tried H11 R9
Date: 21th may 2012
Time: 3 plus (afternoon)

Bj: 7/10
Fj: 6/10
Body: 4/10
Cat bath: 5/10
Frenching: 1/10
Facial expression: 3/10
Rtf: negative

Was horny, took a break from work and went straight to petain.
Read on this lady, and just went into the room when it was available.

I am a sucker for frenching so gave her a try, I tried to French her but she just stuck out her tongue without opening her mouth. Disappointed I just wanted to end the session, release after a few pump.

Quickly dress up and left, I guess she is not my kind of dish. :(

I wonder any other ladies can French well beside her. :)

Roger and out.

tasty238
22-05-2012, 04:30 PM
hi bros of sbf, i juz received old news (should be quite credible) that a certain wl in petain got her license revoked, quite some time ago alr, and it was due to her getting std. sad case. for those who interested to know who and what disease, can pm me. but thats not the point. the main point is i hope bros here can think twice b4 doing unsafe sex (bbbj included). i see posters of oral sex wif cd everywhere in petain, but apparently not many abide by that. someone has paid the price for this and i hope bros here can play safe. cheers.

hi bro, would like to kniw wha. many thanks

jacky43
22-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Sudden interests in this house, mine brothers! Yan Yan told me her house girls are not bad, certain extent i believe her. So mine brother she told you her name is Yo Yo? Actually all girls has many names, no worry over it.

Mine 2 cents experience, call girls are not some body we should mess with. I had manage to see their fear, that is this generation. Next generation i have no nick about.

Allreally Pat or lady Macbeth and, H22 Sally has turned me down, i would play safe by not visiting them again. You see i had seen man threaten H24 Xiao Tian with reporting police, she was never scare but, internet i think she would be.

Probably what they could not control, scare the shits out of her plus the world see her. She cannot remain low key, yet mine brother never threaten them with postings. In fact i had refute all claims that i had post FRs, mine interest are football and 4Ds.

All girls never believe this shits but they could not do anything unless i said i was the one. Stay tune to mine reporter next interview with H2R16 Michelle, she will be speaking on a national issue, that would be NS.

sukinder
22-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Hey dog, bark all you want. can't care any less.... yawns...

Not going to let you affect my posting...

just had H7f2 Ann, can't remember her room number thou

Quite SOP however, her boobs damn big 0.0 can give h2r2 & h2r5 a run for it, from the start of the action till the end, both of my hands glued to her huge asset, joke with her that it weighs a few kilos... lol... no offense to her regulars, she is in the plump side, not really my cup of tea...

Have a good evening bros...

Cerberus
23-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Hey dog, bark all you want. can't care any less.... yawns...

Not going to let you affect my posting...

just had H7f2 Ann, can't remember her room number thou

Quite SOP however, her boobs damn big 0.0 can give h2r2 & h2r5 a run for it, from the start of the action till the end, both of my hands glued to her huge asset, joke with her that it weighs a few kilos... lol... no offense to her regulars, she is in the plump side, not really my cup of tea...

Have a good evening bros...

Ann is H7R1 2nd Floor.....:p

jacky43
23-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Today I met a coffee shop uncle; he told me he was one of PT house keeper cum VCD seller. He refuse to say which house, he retired in 2004. That was the time I remember where young Jac Pat and, Kathy went on board. He spoke on brothel keepers and pimps back at the 80s, they were busters with some even raping their girls.

Moving into the 90s, there was a period of changes where many seniors retired, left and replaced by younger business ordinate ones. Then it was peace, they move into other business. Most important of all, GL spring up rest just kind of follows. A thing I was not aware, he claim till 2000 pimps would educate their girls if customers complaint. This generation he said he think his successors don’t bother, then I said looks like internet is one source of complaint. He had no idea, try and test it, be his guest.

I had receive PMs asking me of PT WLs’ interviews, well mine friends brother the reporter is an actor I hire for the job. I was happy he could pull it off, most of all I hope is entertaining and, everybody could gain an insight into the girls mind.

leifucker
24-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Went to pt yesterday....went straight to h2r16 michelle

Paid 50
I asked if i can lick pussy, she said yes
She washed me thoroughly then dried me then her turn to wash herself
Nice bbj after and cathbath, then went to 69 then eat some more before entry. Did her in missionary and all i can say is she has a well maintained body even she is quite petite but no fat bellies and well proportioned. Fair skin too. She said she is already 34. By the way, she was so loud and wild while i screw her...i think outside can hear and there was no music in her room.

jrbecker99
24-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Yesterday tried H11 R9
Date: 21th may 2012
Time: 3 plus (afternoon)

Bj: 7/10
Fj: 6/10
Body: 4/10
Cat bath: 5/10
Frenching: 1/10
Facial expression: 3/10
Rtf: negative

Was horny, took a break from work and went straight to petain.
Read on this lady, and just went into the room when it was available.

I am a sucker for frenching so gave her a try, I tried to French her but she just stuck out her tongue without opening her mouth. Disappointed I just wanted to end the session, release after a few pump.

Quickly dress up and left, I guess she is not my kind of dish. :(

I wonder any other ladies can French well beside her. :)

Roger and out.

brother you got the right gal or not? H11R9 is Ah may $30 small breasts her service is good, friendly. maybe it was her bad mood day.

Asia1
24-05-2012, 06:48 PM
brother you got the right gal or not? H11R9 is Ah may $30 small breasts her service is good, friendly. maybe it was her bad mood day.

RTF her last week, she has the best sound system in PT, even better than most Cat50 :D

She told me she is 37 y only, bit surprise, overall best for $30

Manofwar
24-05-2012, 10:31 PM
thx to all e Bros that had up me :p

Asia1
25-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Went to pt yesterday....went straight to h2r16 michelle

I asked if i can lick pussy, she said yes
She washed me thoroughly then dried me then her turn to wash herself
Nice bbj after and cathbath, then went to 69 then eat some more before entry.

Thanks for sharing bro, she is now my No.1 PT target and seems she always not there when I in PT, like to eat her soon, does she do cim?

Been zapped in my previous post abt H11R9 Ah may , but doesn't matter, I so enjoy PT now that PT becomes my dick playground hehe :D:D

thoreldan
26-05-2012, 05:56 PM
H7r28 Miki:

Was wandering around petain after a slight drizzle in the area. I'm determined to get a syt this time.

Miki is one of my target. My others targets were either not around or occupied.

Lucky for me miki's door was open when i went up house7 lvl 2 for the 2nd time. An uncle was behind me, i was glad that i was 5 sec ahead of him. Nod at her and quickly went in. Paid and stripped.

Her washing was very thorough which included my ass. Hoh seh liao i thought to myself...:D

She started with catbath with me lying down while one hand hj me. Starts licking lower and asked me to raised my 2 legs. Proceeded with ar which was quite sop. Put my legs down and start licking my dick and proceed with bj.

Next asked me to sit at edge of the bed and continue blowing me. She would look into my eyes while i caress her ample boobs

Then i lay her down on the edge of the bed and start pumping her with my feet on the ground. Changed to full missionary and i suck her cute nipples and caress her boobs at the same time.

Finally shot my load and leave a happy man.

Fr on miki:
Cat: 50
Face: 8.5 (syt)
Boobs: 9.5
Bj: 9
Ar: 7
Gfe: 9
Rtf: yes !!!

(sorry for my lousy fr)

Cerberus
27-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Still waiting for cookie.....

anyone can enlightened me on how they bath u de?
i see no shower there leh....

thoreldan
27-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Still waiting for cookie.....

anyone can enlightened me on how they bath u de?
i see no shower there leh....

Got small basin/wash area for u to sit. Your dick face the tap
The wl need to bend down a bit to wash for u.
:D
Lol dunno how to describe

bonkning
27-05-2012, 02:25 PM
cookie went back for 1 mth liao, i think.

Cerberus
27-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Got small basin/wash area for u to sit. Your dick face the tap
The wl need to bend down a bit to wash for u.
:D
Lol dunno how to describe

ok...i think i know....:)

cookie went back for 1 mth liao, i think.

wait for her to come back then.....:p

jacky43
27-05-2012, 05:49 PM
It was slow moving traffic, PRC men checking pricings and, this time I did not come across blanglahs. I pretty much believe H4 is shut down, good for the 2WLs. Annie and a Malay WL, that house is not making profits.

H2 inner lane, Maggie Sally with Mun Mun in business, the front lane we had Hong Hong light’s above. I walked in 2 times, Bo Bo was chatting with Ting Ting. The topic on KL shopping, it just happened Bo Bo smiled at me, I think she remembers our session.

In fact I think she wanted mine money as well as checking about us. Actually I got hard on looking at Ting’s bare back; she is chubby with the cute Taiwanese looks. Victory is almost ours, the girls desire our website. Still proceed with cautious enjoy the lime lights for it will not last long.

H7 Pauline was making herself pretty at the mirror; she too recognizes me or, is just me. 2 floor Miki has a young customer standing outside, shits man- “sweet young thing” did young customers and, brother are you one of us? Carol light’s above for some time, I passed her. Dear Ann was desperately waiting to close a deal, not yet girl somehow you could not earn mine 50 till now.

Further along the lane, this cooling pm I was stoned after looking at H9 Xiao Wei sitting pretty, with nice tits and, sexy short hairdo. I return 2 times decided I want her and, was great with one of the nicest body after makeover. Nothing interesting in H10, I must write it down, Irene is back in business. Serious I find her service tip top, might RTF this year. Only if she loses some weights, well we see how.

H12 Helen was in, FY light’s above and, a 50s client standing outside. H14 Ah Bao lights above, it just happened, 2 PRC men checking out Yuki. They walked away, inner lane yes LW MIA rather long. Sophie nice legs, Catherine looking good in T-shirt in slim tight jean. She checked in around 2 pm, probably driving so Malaysian call girls are rich, and till this age their PRC sisters are still carless.

H16 Yvonne checked passing bys, she is one call girl who pretends she is not interested but she is there to make money. Nancy kind of free this year, tells you guys this, I had schedule Yvonne on next month trip. I am in demand because I am a member, they desire mine 50 and mine stories. Which I will change to confuse them, I am not making it easy for these girls. I am too experience this year.

H22 it pains mine heart, Sally has quit the scene, there was writing on her door. Niki backside was kind of inviting, she was out for a smoke in her black mini. Michelle was chatting with that aunty WL, in Haka and mine dear both of you were talking of the by election. I returned after mine session told that keeper uncle with cane, we knew over here Sally has left PT. Immediately he set up straight, said yes! She is no longer here.

Last in H24 Xiao Tian and, Cloud has customers standing outside. Till this afternoon I had never seen below 50s clients waiting for XT. Probably with Malaysian sweet aunty looks, and Yvonne are attracting above 50s man.

jacky43
27-05-2012, 05:52 PM
27 May 2012, Sunday btw 205 pm to 225 pm.

She set pretty; in her pink mini dress that shown off her tits. She had short hairdo, came btw Honey and, Pat but younger then both girls. An uncle asked her charges, he walked in I heard the sales pitch.

20 30 20 30 then she closed her door I was late but no. I returned 5 minutes later, her door opened Xiao Wei sitting crossing her long legs. I walked in told her 50, nothing less Xiao Wei. She gave me her pretty smile different from our session, which was in 2010 where she has maintained her long hair.

She told me she remembered me, pretty fast she asks did I write FR on her. I said yes but that was 2 years ago, she doesn’t believe also said last week a member told her she is prettier. XW also said she has slim down, and this member advice her not to take below 50 customers.

Here she pulled a fast one; she said she has packages that I knew is all lies. By the way, I asked how come she does that man this fast, she said he ask for raw sex which she turned him down. A good thing she has not taken off her dress, I don’t think that was the issue. Probably that uncle budget was not more then 20, he is not into this SIN so uncle you should not travel into PT. Xiao Wei packing as below.

9/ 10 blue eyelashes, short sexy hair style. Rounded ear rings, the kind we see in Kid and Yan Yan.

9/ 10 for her hard firm pointed boobs, goes well with rounded ass and waist. She still has some weight to lose. I took a peck on her 2 tits, she moaned a bit. Told me I had cold hands, so I stood up held her closer took a peck on her lip. She turned away rather fast.

7/ 10 for legs, she could exercise more to make it slimier.

9/ 10 smooth healthy skin, I love to hold her.

9/10 pretty pussy hair, I touched it part them a bit and is wet and warm.

10/ 10 she is friendly that’s for sure, however 5/ 10 4self service before and, after session washings.

The sex markings.

She slept on mine right, then wet kissing mine chest, same time slow HJ. 9/ 10 not bad because I really desire her package. XW putting me at ease, I held her arms, fondle her tits, she maintain her pretty smile.

Next she repeats it on mine left; followed by cap BJ which is 6/ 10 because she does not have the skill. With experience she maintains CFM looks, and sweet smiling throughout.

I took her missionary, insert her she let out a sweet moaning sound, XW held her legs wide. I fondle her hard tits, next I brought mine self down, took her head and she was fast. She turned towards mine right, holding mine back tight; I kiss her face, ears and enjoying myself. She was moaning all along, KS trained girls does not give out English fucking sounds during sex. 10/ 10 for all this.

She moved her pussy with each pump, we look into each other eyes and, I was a sucker for girls with short hairdo. I held her tight and, fire 2 times into the cap inserting deeper into her, telling myself is into her pussy. I had what I came here for.

We parted in holding each other, told her to make more money and, stay sexy for mine brothers. She said yes.

jacky43
27-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Almost forgot, Xiao Wei told me Ocean hotel L5 AiAi was ex KS. Also Mun Mun with Ann Kok looks aliked was former GL, she moved into KS became ang pai then caught the PRC GL wind.

Rest you guys know, she settle down into PT brothels with Maggie Ting Ting till this time. It happened one of the keeper uncle, i think he moved along houses. Not the one at H14, i think he somethings sold pills. Normally in shorts and T-shirt, around 50s. He shouted at the road side, opposite the condo.

Workers party workers party!

Someday i too would stand in btw the houses, standing tall and shouted with pride.

Sammyboy's victory is ours!

The time is near, we shall defeat the PT system on their faces. Nothing beats this, we does it on their home ground. Patience and careful planning is what we need to move into.

Enjoy your winning HG people, the world has great respect for you. For you had shown the mightly you do not fear them this is the spirit every body needs over here.

For this country in this matter.

GrieGzEters
28-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Kico not back yet? Haven't been going to PT for quite sometime already.

jrbecker99
28-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks for sharing bro, she is now my No.1 PT target and seems she always not there when I in PT, like to eat her soon, does she do cim?

Been zapped in my previous post abt H11R9 Ah may , but doesn't matter, I so enjoy PT now that PT becomes my dick playground hehe :D:D

ah ya, why people like to zap others for no reason. asia1 bro, i only enquired, didnt zap you. i got zapped so bad last year I stayed away for a while.

jacky43
28-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Mine friends! Tomorrow unnatural talks on back alley pills again, we had looked into this issues many times. Also if i am correct? Crime watch repeat it again this week. Watch it if you have the time.

Now, i pretty much believe till this generation all sex workers got feedbacks, suggestions from coffeeshop uncles. We had been seeing BJ BBBJ even raw sex, as XW told me yesterday. The time has come where they started to watch us, they are curious and clueless.

We remains invisible, thing is we strike them where it hurts, that would be the world read their stuffs. I told Yan Yan 2 weeks ago, USA president could too access us, she show me her fear which i knew i had won this battle so far.

However, if you guys throw mine stunts? I would urge you to change the storys and, remember tell the girls never to mess with us. We had never met face to face so had no nick about who is who?

End of days, PT systems learn things fast liked they had learn from those uncles for more then 40 years. It will come where they learn our system, then we are fuck. So like it the movie, we had the yellow card in hand, use it wise you may blackjack if you wish?

Still keep it under cover show off a little bit, no harm no sir! Good luck! Oh! I had schedule next trip this weekend, still tune to mine FR.

jacky43
28-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I am not too sure, it is just me. Probably H4 is closed for good and, due to transport and, permits licence issues timing and so on. This is what happen recently.

H2 has one of the most girls, H10 Kico Judy Big S not return from holidays. We see the crowd flock into H2. H10 Irene Leeza An An making profits. Now how about H7 and 11?

We had Carol Joyce Cookie who was not there on Sun, second floor Queenie kathy Chris not in. Miki is hitting profit, somehow Big tits Ann seems to be free. Not to worry for her, probably she make $ elsewhere.

In H11 JJ Rose Yan Yan in business, i pretty much think May Ah Leng Jolene would return in June. We see the movement of the customers, the money being distribute among the houses.

Hell! I am thinking like the operator, sometimes i scare the shits out of myself.

Aceyfox
28-05-2012, 11:29 PM
First shot at cat 50. Went straight to H2 and wanted to see R02 and R03 and choose between them. Prefers R02 but a bro suddenly cut in front of me and went into the room......So pai seh gotta u-turn and went into R03 instead.

Date: 28/05/2012
Room: 8 - clean, neat and tidy
Looks: 6 - not a looker
body: 6 - plump but fair and big soft boobs
Pussy: no fishy smell but instead got a sweet scent:)
Washing: 9 - very thorough
Attitude: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
CAT: 50 -not a time watcher, or maybe i was the last customer at 8.30pm
Service: 10 - likes the AR very much
RTF: must try her neighbour first

I'm someone whos goes for service more than looks. Overall: Worthwhile :)

teochewahpek
29-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks to LTA or PUB, the garmen has covered the drain along Kitchener Link & convert it to some steps letting patrons cross over from City Square Mall loading bay. We do not have to walk a big round before entering from Petain Road side. If you start from this side, then House 17 will be on your left while Hse 24 will be on your right. Have a nice day.

fornicator
29-05-2012, 07:34 PM
She is not a time watcher, confirm. For me, 1st or last customer she is very accomodating and never mind the time. :D Not sure about other Bros. :o

Cheers.

First shot at cat 50. Went straight to H2 and wanted to see R02 and R03 and choose between them. Prefers R02 but a bro suddenly cut in front of me and went into the room......So pai seh gotta u-turn and went into R03 instead.

Date: 28/05/2012
Room: 8 - clean, neat and tidy
Looks: 6 - not a looker
body: 6 - plump but fair and big soft boobs
Pussy: no fishy smell but instead got a sweet scent:)
Washing: 9 - very thorough
Attitude: 10 - very friendly and accomodating.
CAT: 50 -not a time watcher, or maybe i was the last customer at 8.30pm
Service: 10 - likes the AR very much
RTF: must try her neighbour first

I'm someone whos goes for service more than looks. Overall: Worthwhile :)

fornicator
29-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I second to that! Kudos to the government, encouraging us more to patronize PT! :D

Hoping this is a good sign that PT is here to stay for the long term!

Cheers.

Thanks to LTA or PUB, the garmen has covered the drain along Kitchener Link & convert it to some steps letting patrons cross over from City Square Mall loading bay. We do not have to walk a big round before entering from Petain Road side. If you start from this side, then House 17 will be on your left while Hse 24 will be on your right. Have a nice day.

jacky43
29-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes mine brother! H2 Sally does not really keep track of the timing, if i am correct we had wrote here. Sally is driving to and from PT, time is on her side.

Just to recap a bit, Sally does RAW somethings, few girls agreed with me, we chat on FRs. Mine session with her, we had protection that's for sure.

An old friend has an advice4me, which i would share with every body. Whether i know the girls' charges or not, ask first then agree or not. Do not like he said that i was a fool, offering 50 and nothing else!

Paying sex is also experiencing this girl shameless ethics, he mean call girls offering her body for this amount. You are not to state your pricing before hand. This include western country, try it he said. That is the fun part which certain extent i agreed, all right i will try it on Cookie Candy Ann and Xue Err.

austin69
30-05-2012, 07:52 PM

Yeah baby, yeah! :D

I thank you!

lickman
30-05-2012, 08:33 PM
house7-miki-last day friday-01/06/2012,going on one month leave.

31-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi, Long time no post. Just went the other day and noticed R11-02 is a new girl. Any info on her, Tks bros.

bonkning
31-05-2012, 09:21 AM
new ger:eek:

u mean h11 r2 is it? swee bo? i go check out, bo swee mai ah:D

i think also got another new ger at h16 last room think r14 where ivy use to be. plump, looks like a mina.

bonkning
31-05-2012, 09:47 AM

waa, tomorrow ah..
no wonder yesterday she sooo busy, at least got 1 bro outside her door all the time.
ok, see if can make it within these 2 days:D

Cerberus
31-05-2012, 12:02 PM

WTF....they really did that?? :eek:
Most probably a lot of ppl ended up with sprain ankles while attempting SOC stunts...:D

spotter542
31-05-2012, 04:16 PM
[Time : 1545hrs
House : 09
Room : 06
Name : Mary
Face : 6/10
Body : 5.5/10
Boobs : Saggy B-cup
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
Damage : $30
RTF : Most likely

kwahnok
31-05-2012, 08:20 PM

Yes, I can confirm this too, since I visited her yesterday.

My short FR for her, since my first time with her:
Look: 7.5/10 (face is slimmer than her body, quite pretty)
Body: 6/10 (a bit heavy at the bottom, but otherwise ok)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (soft B+, very nice to touch)
FJ: 7/10 (although her moan should be fake, but she sure make it like you are giving her a good time)
Overall service is great, standard cat 50 service. Very good in holding her conversation. Had an enjoyable session with her. Getting her during weekend would be harder than weekdays.

fornicator
31-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Confirm new WL in H16R14. Updated PSL already. Haven't tried since not my type. :( Not yet sure about H11R02. Will try to check on my next trip. :p

Cheers.

Hi, Long time no post. Just went the other day and noticed R11-02 is a new girl. Any info on her, Tks bros.

new ger:eek:

u mean h11 r2 is it? swee bo? i go check out, bo swee mai ah:D

i think also got another new ger at h16 last room think r14 where ivy use to be. plump, looks like a mina.

fornicator
31-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Fong Yi - H12R06, last day next Tuesday 05 June 2012, going on 1 month leave.

Settled my accounts with her today since I have booking next Monday. :p

Overall rating is 10/10. ;) I was given generous servings of her superb services. :D

Cheers.

chaos_7827
31-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Tried H7r29(2f) 2weeks back. Here is my FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 quite young looking
Boobs: 7.5/10 quite a handful. Big enough to sexifies me
Body: 6.5/10 if slim abit more will be better. Her bottom abit too big
Bj: 6.5/10 suction quite okay
Fj: 7/10 quite accommodating
Overall: 7.5/10 friendly and quite accommodating
RTF: maybe. Like to try Da S first, seen quite a lot of good FR on her. Would go for cookie if she is available, she is young, nice body and tight pussy.

Looking forward to next session.

fornicator
31-05-2012, 11:25 PM
H07R28(2F) - Miki

Cheers.

Tried H7r29(2f) 2weeks back. Here is my FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 quite young looking
Boobs: 7.5/10 quite a handful. Big enough to sexifies me
Body: 6.5/10 if slim abit more will be better. Her bottom abit too big
Bj: 6.5/10 suction quite okay
Fj: 7/10 quite accommodating
Overall: 7.5/10 friendly and quite accommodating
RTF: maybe. Like to try Da S first, seen quite a lot of good FR on her. Would go for cookie if she is available, she is young, nice body and tight pussy.

Looking forward to next session.

rustydickie
01-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Hi guys!

Been out of action for a long time and i just happened to be in the area sometime last week and decided to pop by for a look-see.

Walked straight into H2 and saw a sweet looking MILF who showed me 3 fingers for $30 and i didn't waste any time. Went in, paid up and started to remove my clothes and squatted at the sink. I started to wash myself up but she told me that she would do it for me.

She squirted some liquid soap onto her hand and proceeded to wash my dickie and balls, and then went further south to wash my asshole. "Woohoo!" i thought to myself. I was getting an unexpected treat!

She got me to lie down and she started kissing my nipples, and worked her way down to my dickie. Her BBBJ was rather mechanical and there was no tongue action, but somehow, i kinda expected it, so i wasn't bothered by it. After a while, she lifted my legs up and went on to AR me. Well, it was over i less than a minute, and she then capped me and took over my place on the bed.

I slipped my dickie into her pussy and tried to kiss her cute little nipples, but she put her arms across her chest and i could not get to them. I then tried to lean forward but she propped me up and started to tweak my nipples. Oh well..... I was quite put off by her lack of co-operation, so i just went on humping to get the session over with. I guess because i was losing my mood, it took quite a bit of furious pounding before i blew my load and as i withdrew my dickie, she lay motionless on the bed for a while before she got up to hand me some paper towels.

I washed up, got dressed and left.

H2R9 - Hong Hong (i only found out her name after reading the PSL)
Looks - 7.25 (Pretty MILF-next -door)
Service - 6.5
Damage - $30 (stated $40 in the PSL. Maybe time to update it)
RTF - Not likely

Kalv
01-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Shopped at City Square - popped by Petain (last visit - months ago). Very convenient now - no need to go one big round. Staircase to H30 completed 2 weeks ago. Even got sweeper cleaning Petain backlane now!! Most WLs absent: Pat, Kid, Kiko, Michelle (H2R16), Jolene, Jac, Joyce, Cookie, Julia etc. Quite quiet. Paid H22R19 Nikki a visit. Seems to have put on much weight. H22R9 now empty - Sally has retired - wishing her all the best. Have a nice weekend. :) Cheers.

..sweet looking MILF ..$30 .. BBBJ ... mechanical .. no tongue action,.. AR .. less than a minute... tried to kiss her cute little nipples....could not.
Damage - $30 (stated $40 in the PSL. Maybe time to update it) RTF - Not likely
BBBJ, AR for $30 is considered very good. Upgrade to $40 if you want more eg kiss on nipples, mouth etc. :) Cheers.

fornicator
02-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Thank you Bro for FR. :p

Ok I will update the PSL accordingly. ;)

Ups you my 3 humble points. :cool:

Cheers. :D

Hi guys!

Been out of action for a long time and i just happened to be in the area sometime last week and decided to pop by for a look-see.

Walked straight into H2 and saw a sweet looking MILF who showed me 3 fingers for $30 and i didn't waste any time....

H2R9 - Hong Hong (i only found out her name after reading the PSL)
Looks - 7.25 (Pretty MILF-next -door)
Service - 6.5
Damage - $30 (stated $40 in the PSL. Maybe time to update it)
RTF - Not likely

FRreader
02-06-2012, 02:06 PM
No worry bro

He cannot zap you again during the next 3 years

You write, I read.

Regards

Wah!! Kena zapped again..!! :(
I wonder who so free to go round zapping ppl for fun!?! :mad:

Asap5
03-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Petain bros, am new to this pt. I read da forum and went checking out pt. I went there Friday 4pm. this is just my observation and no offense

I saw only old granny in most open rooms. Some had slightly younger women but would ask 50$. And the entire place stinks and not very clean.

My question: Is there any reason to go to pt and not gl? Cos for 50$ u get young girls, better service and clean place to bonk. Am I missing something???

Again no offense bros, jus wanna knw.

FRreader
03-06-2012, 10:22 AM
The price at PT is $20, $30, $40 and $50. The price at GL is $50, $80, $120 and $150.

Similarly
The price of chicken rice at coffee shop is $2.50. The price of chicken rice at food court is $3.00

Pay less at coffee shop but get similar taste lah!!!

Petain bros, am new to this pt. I read da forum and went checking out pt. I went there Friday 4pm. this is just my observation and no offense

I saw only old granny in most open rooms. Some had slightly younger women but would ask 50$. And the entire place stinks and not very clean.

My question: Is there any reason to go to pt and not gl? Cos for 50$ u get young girls, better service and clean place to bonk. Am I missing something???

FRreader
03-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Btw i am here to read FR

lickman
03-06-2012, 11:09 AM

If you say the entire place stinks,I tink is not the right way to describe petain.Is the whole of geylang smell good?If you are so smart,you can answer the question yourself,need not post it here.Sorry,no offense.

lickman
03-06-2012, 11:18 AM

Then I tink you just visit gl and try not to look for trouble.Again no offense,this is just my opinion.

bonkning
03-06-2012, 11:49 AM
If you say the entire place stinks,I tink is not the right way to describe petain.Is the whole of geylang smell good?If you are so smart,you can answer the question yourself,need not post it here.Sorry,no offense.

Then I tink you just visit gl and try not to look for trouble.Again no offense,this is just my opinion.

knn, yor answers always dam sharp and sting.

lickman
03-06-2012, 12:27 PM
knn, yor answers always dam sharp and sting.

knn,his question and description also sharp and sting.

jacky43
03-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes! Mine brothers and friends, PT brothel smells and, dirty with old WLs. Not forgetting LBs at H9. If you were to look beyond the system.

It is government controlled, probably the most expensive rooms rental at all RLD in this country. Short unoffical timing at 11 am to 9 pm, with ang pai which i notice 2 times. H14R9 LW leaving around 4 pm, probably has outcalled somwhere.

Many girls drove into PT daily, few with expensive cars i beg mine paycheck all those uncle keepers knew it. So is pretty easy to make $ out of women, ha-ha!

Stupid security systems, access by many exits point if you were to look again during your trips.

And, i code H11 Yan Yan told me last month, PT and GL are making $, i agreed with GL. Disagree with PT because the above disadvantages shown the girls are making $ elsewhere. Not in PT not this generation.

Have a safe trip mine brother.

jacky43
03-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Some how we cannot make a good bourne move w/o Matt Damon. That's Hollywood!

'Do you think that Jason Bourne was the whole story? There's a lot more going on here.'

I change this to-

"Do you think PT is all there is? They are much more 4u to discover, if you were to look from above."

jacky43
03-06-2012, 07:55 PM
I happened to pass by Desker brothel, if I am not mistaken I saw the popular LB Zarina. She was in a blue mini dress showing off her legs. She came on board around 230 pm, all really there was a crowd of blanglahs standing outside her house. Not sure what number, yes she is beautifully, sexy and has a CFM face. I would never do LB.

Rather packed with not many girls available, I had RTF H14 Catherine and, she had not disappointed me. Let’s start the tour shall we?

There is an opening opposite CSM, we had talked about it but, I was not pleased because the security had drop again. I remind Catherine of 3 years ago Coco murdered; it was at H22 and H4 Maggie robbery. By a PRC man who got arrested because he forgot his S pass in her room.

FYI, Catherine told me H4 Maggie has move over to JB Ocean hotel after her incident, which floors she is not too sure. H4 remains closed; Catherine told me she doesn’t think it has shut down, probably both girls on leaves. She also said the keeper aunty travelled into this country regularly, her daughter drove her and she had plans to sell this house to PRC as room rentals, not sex purposes.

H2 Mun Mun on leaves, we had Maggie Sally in business, Michelle and Ting Ting not in. Bo Bo gave me her CFM looks again; probably she wanted to hear about us. That’s for sure.

H7 Carol door opened and closed often, I think she was kind of busy Joyce Cookie not in. Pauline walked out of her room, she smiled at me I think she too wish me to take her. I did not walk up to the second floor.

H10 nothing interesting, Judy Irene Kico Big S all not there, Leeza took in a 40plus Indian customer. In H9 Xiao Wei was kind of busy, her door was not open throughout mine tour.

Now H14 we have Zhen Zhen Yuki Kid Ah Bao and, I should have taken her because she show me the looks she wanted me. Kit looks great in her trademark short, curly eyelashes actually I had not RTF her for 7 years. Time flies!

Sophie had a pink tablet, she cross her legs and was busy playing with it. Nancy gave me her CFM looks, she ignore 3 blanglahs asking her pricing. Candy had a young man waiting for her; LW had not return from her leaves.

In H11 JJ door was closed for a long time, I had wished to take her again but, she was not available. Yan took in a young man in blue T-shirt. I only want to see her Cathy Chow looks again; I think she had being busy this year. Fucking busy!

H12R6 FY was busy, it was liked one guy enter, another wait outside. No matter Kelly was chatting with her sister, I took down her room and name.
H12R3 Peggy, Brother Fornicator you might wish to note her. I had no knowledge of her charges. Both girls were talking about expensive room rental, I think Kelly was renting a room and her charge had gone up from $350 to $500 per month. Same with all FTs, she is searching elsewhere. Any brother wants to help?

H16 around 340 pm, Ivy scream out loud and, it create a scene where me too walk in and look see. She said in Canto that few blanglahs went in; asking questions then one took her bag away. She was sharp she scream at them. Now we know the danger of that opening opposite CSM. Pretty soon an incident will happen.

Korean beauty Carol was in street clothing, she was going home, so soon Carol? Moon was available but she locked off rather early. You girls trying to fool the authority are you?

Now the 3 white bunnies of H22 were not in this pm, Mei Na looking good in her short dress. Finally H24 kind of quiet, inner lane Lai Lai Xiao Tian and Cloud not in.

jacky43
03-06-2012, 08:00 PM
3 June 2012, Sunday btw 355 pm to 415 pm

I enter her room, she told me 30 and, I show her 5. Catherine was surprised, I said her name I am a RTF customer. She smiled so sweet, Catherine looks good she came in HDB sexy house wife packing; somehow she is one girl who looks normal. I gave her 9/ 10 just desire her package, sort of like sleeping with neighbor wife.

Her body is smooth, slim legs firm back sides which I doggy her a bit. During prewashing I was stoned and, we chat in Canto and, Catherine knew I would come fast. She is this experience, I kept on fondling her nice arms, and she provides me her CFM looks.

On her bed, she wipes me clean with tissues, and then she came down suck both of mine nipples. Same time she HJ me also tickles btw mine balls and legs. It adds on mine pleasure, I ask for French she said yes. We kissed like lovers, I held her tits she HJ me.

Catherine deserve 9/ 10 for all this, next she cap me and blew me away. I look down saw her silky hair tight up, what a sight! However BJ I could not gave her more then 6/ 10. I had enough ask for doggy, she said I love to take control.

Catherine changed a new cap for me.

Smooth back with firm backside, I insert her from the back ramping her away. She moaned softly (6/ 10 only), I said front please. She opened her legs I took her from above, we locked eyes this is where she is different from others. She maintains her CFM looks and, we kiss like making love. I don’t feel like paying her, we worship our bodies. 10/ 10 nothing less, Catherine putting me at ease this is what I came here for.

Before I came I told her, this house she and, Sophie was mine favor girls, not Candy Kid and others. She looked deeper into mine eyes, I came down put mine tongue into her mouth and shot into her pussy. Only problem was she wipe her mouth often, same with Mei Ling I think some customers would be pissed with them. :p:mad:

scorelan
04-06-2012, 06:25 AM
I happened to pass by Desker brothel, if I am not mistaken I saw the popular LB Zarina. She was in a blue mini dress showing off her legs. She came on board around 230 pm, all really there was a crowd of blanglahs standing outside her house. Not sure what number, yes she is beautifully, sexy and has a CFM face. I would never do LB.

Rather packed with not many girls available, I had RTF H14 Catherine and, she had not disappointed me. Let’s start the tour shall we?

There is an opening opposite CSM, we had talked about it but, I was not pleased because the security had drop again. I remind Catherine of 3 years ago Coco murdered; it was at H22 and H4 Maggie robbery. By a PRC man who got arrested because he forgot his S pass in her room.

FYI, Catherine told me H4 Maggie has move over to JB Ocean hotel after her incident, which floors she is not too sure. H4 remains closed; Catherine told me she doesn’t think it has shut down, probably both girls on leaves. She also said the keeper aunty travelled into this country regularly, her daughter drove her and she had plans to sell this house to PRC as room rentals, not sex purposes.

H2 Mun Mun on leaves, we had Maggie Sally in business, Michelle and Ting Ting not in. Bo Bo gave me her CFM looks again; probably she wanted to hear about us. That’s for sure.

H7 Carol door opened and closed often, I think she was kind of busy Joyce Cookie not in. Pauline walked out of her room, she smiled at me I think she too wish me to take her. I did not walk up to the second floor.

H10 nothing interesting, Judy Irene Kico Big S all not there, Leeza took in a 40plus Indian customer. In H9 Xiao Wei was kind of busy, her door was not open throughout mine tour.

Now H14 we have Zhen Zhen Yuki Kid Ah Bao and, I should have taken her because she show me the looks she wanted me. Kit looks great in her trademark short, curly eyelashes actually I had not RTF her for 7 years. Time flies!

Sophie had a pink tablet, she cross her legs and was busy playing with it. Nancy gave me her CFM looks, she ignore 3 blanglahs asking her pricing. Candy had a young man waiting for her; LW had not return from her leaves.

In H11 JJ door was closed for a long time, I had wished to take her again but, she was not available. Yan took in a young man in blue T-shirt. I only want to see her Cathy Chow looks again; I think she had being busy this year. Fucking busy!

H12R6 FY was busy, it was liked one guy enter, another wait outside. No matter Kelly was chatting with her sister, I took down her room and name.
H12R3 Peggy, Brother Fornicator you might wish to note her. I had no knowledge of her charges. Both girls were talking about expensive room rental, I think Kelly was renting a room and her charge had gone up from $350 to $500 per month. Same with all FTs, she is searching elsewhere. Any brother wants to help?

H16 around 340 pm, Ivy scream out loud and, it create a scene where me too walk in and look see. She said in Canto that few blanglahs went in; asking questions then one took her bag away. She was sharp she scream at them. Now we know the danger of that opening opposite CSM. Pretty soon an incident will happen.

Korean beauty Carol was in street clothing, she was going home, so soon Carol? Moon was available but she locked off rather early. You girls trying to fool the authority are you?

Now the 3 white bunnies of H22 were not in this pm, Mei Na looking good in her short dress. Finally H24 kind of quiet, inner lane Lai Lai Xiao Tian and Cloud not in.

Bro, thanks for your updates, I don't think Zarina is a LB... Can anyone confirm?

Ninja_Assassin
04-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Bro, thanks for your updates, I don't think Zarina is a LB... Can anyone confirm?

Definitely not....... Zarina was famous for her Big Boobs and XL sized bums :D

laser rod
04-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Last week, went to H14 and managed to talk to the owner. He had told me Liwen had left the house. Miss her big boobs! More and more gals leaving.

fornicator
05-06-2012, 01:49 AM
04 June 2012, Monday. I was with my regular for 1 hour booking.

In the middle of our session, lucky we were just talking and having a laugh, this son of a bitch came knocking at her door! She was like, "What the fuck?".

We ignored him and went about our business, but he was persistent and knocked a second and third time. Me, only in my undies (so that my pants and shirt will not smell of ciggys as she was a smoker) hid behind her door while she dealt with this asshole. Man, was she fierce as she scolded the moron outside. I was like, "Whoa!".

After she closed the door I asked her what it was about and as it turns out, this idiot wanted to know if she was working!

Bro! Door is closed, lights are off! Can't you take a hint? Yes, of course she is working! She is busy! With me! The fornicator! :cool:

Please do not disturb!!!

Thank you!

Cheers.

jacky43
05-06-2012, 09:01 PM
LW has quit PT? Brother i believe u, that uncle keeper told u, is it?

She is one girl i would never miss, she is sexy and pretty no doubt about it, somehow her soul is not here. Good luck!

Mine Fornicator, which girl you book for an hour? I am curious, could it be H16 Carol? Or H2 Maggie? Ha-ha!

Now mine experience all this years, even with the room lights above, it is too quit. I pretty much suspect the girls were not in, their OKT switch it on for show only. Why? Because they had outcall and, customers like us does complaint to authority. Including posting here where Kelatan Clinic too access us. Thank you!

Girls which did this is not fair to us, they are to be here and, not working elsewhere. I beg mine paychecks PT girls are the highest paid call girls in this country. Share this with everybody. Next thread if you don't mind.

jacky43
05-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Dear brother! H11 Yan Yan told me her house girls were not bad, i beg to defer. For me i pretty much desire Ah May who calls $30, she does not have her sister Jolene beauty, she made it up with value for the money.

Next the late Carol with Pan Ling Ling looks, she provide above average service, but with that beauty it is acceptable. After her i would say, Yan Yan who tried her best to service us this year, probably her time is coming to an end. She wish to gross her profits before she too quit the scene.

She is beautifully this year, believe me, now the top girl would be Rose. With her killer body but her youth. She is approaching 40s, you could tell by her heavy makeup.

This year i would say the 4 beautifully with, good service girls are at H10. They are Judy Kico Irene and, mine favour Big S. Big problem mine friends, they seldom infact i would say, it is difficult to catch them. Even if say, Kico turn up this pm, she lock off before 6 pm.

These would be what old timer called ang pais, young pretty/ beautifully bodies. Friendly with above average standards, till now i cannot forget mine time with Kico. She is so pretty, i would not want to touch her body just kept on looking this beautifully face.

Becareful mine friends 4commercial sex has a nick, that will be heart broken if this girls quit the scene. Or worse she took a blanglah for $50, i had this share after H2 Michelle took him. I wrote here mine meal has no taste.

Ragout
05-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Try out H24 R14

Went this evening around 5 plus until 6pm then enter the room.

Look: 6
Catbath: 7
BJ: 7
HJ: 8.5
AR: Good
FJ: 7
Overall: 7

fornicator
06-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Thanks for FR. :p

Ups you to full powers! :cool:

Try out H24 R14

Went this evening around 5 plus until 6pm then enter the room.

Catbath: 7
HJ: 8.5
AR: Good

torokszab16
06-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi guys! Watch free porn movies or live webcam shows for very sexy girls!
If you like it please share this link with your friends!
http://3949e9e9.linkbabes.com
Enjoy!

lickman
06-06-2012, 03:06 PM

sori the mistake,should be tis friday-08/06/12,going on one month leave.back by mid-july.juz have miki yesterday,everything was great.

fornicator
07-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Is ok Bro, sometimes WL also not accurate. :(

Remember I mentioned H12R06 Fong Yi last day working (LDW) 05 June right? As it turns out it was yesterday, 06 June! So, today, 07 June she going back 1 month to KL. On her door she return to work (RTW) 13 July.

Note on H10R12 Kico's door removed so I assume she back already. ;)

Wanted to RTF H16R10 Ada but she say she not working, so plan B to H10R11 Judy. She say she working so we on. Session was great as usual, overall rating of 10/10! :D

BTW, difficult to log in last night. :confused:

FYI only.

Cheers.

sori the mistake,should be tis friday-08/06/12,going on one month leave.back by mid-july.juz have miki yesterday,everything was great.

fornicator
07-06-2012, 08:38 AM
One of mine darlings, of course! ;):p:D:D

Cheers.

LW has quit PT? Brother i believe u, that uncle keeper told u, is it?

She is one girl i would never miss, she is sexy and pretty no doubt about it, somehow her soul is not here. Good luck!

Mine Fornicator, which girl you book for an hour? I am curious, could it be H16 Carol? Or H2 Maggie? Ha-ha!

Now mine experience all this years, even with the room lights above, it is too quit. I pretty much suspect the girls were not in, their OKT switch it on for show only. Why? Because they had outcall and, customers like us does complaint to authority. Including posting here where Kelatan Clinic too access us. Thank you!

Girls which did this is not fair to us, they are to be here and, not working elsewhere. I beg mine paychecks PT girls are the highest paid call girls in this country. Share this with everybody. Next thread if you don't mind.

sukinder
07-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Had H2R2 Maggie

Had Maggie recently, nothing much to comment except that is she's a damn hardworking :D

However, seems lacking chemistry, did not enjoy much, went deflated at one point...LOL but as mention in PSL, solild service. Thumbs up

Weekend approaching, wishing all bros a advance good weekend

pooloo
08-06-2012, 02:50 AM
wanted to try ann from h7 2 days back but her room was locked from the outside, is ann off on every wed?? seniors please advise.

so had chris instead, i eventually walk out a happy man:D she is super friendly:D

chaos_7827
08-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Went down last Friday and today afternoon ard 2pm. No sign of cookie (h7r3).

Usually she come work around 2pm right?? Wait for almost hour still no cookie so left unsexisfied. Has anyone seen her recently?

bonkning
08-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Went down last Friday and today afternoon ard 2pm. No sign of cookie (h7r3).

Usually she come work around 2pm right?? Wait for almost hour still no cookie so left unsexisfied. Has anyone seen her recently?
wait 1 hr...waa..u big fan?

she on 1 month leave. back earliest i think last week of june.
but no worries, there are plenty of other pretty gers...dun leave unsextisfied.....:D

lickman
08-06-2012, 05:53 PM
went to pt at around 3plus,is kico back?her door light is not on.

zanderc77
08-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Went unsextified too today... came at 3plus, ann wasn't there... that makes it 3 times in a row i came and she's not there.

zanderc77
08-06-2012, 07:07 PM
went to pt at around 3plus,is kico back?her door light is not on.

Wah bro, u were there too. I came at 3plus, closer to 4pm... wonder which one is you... hahahaha!

lickman
08-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Wah bro, u were there too. I came at 3plus, closer to 4pm... wonder which one is you... hahahaha!

Now i also wonder,so you know kico working or not,no red light.on tuesday got see ann at abt 4.30pm.sometimes the girls got off day.

bonkning
08-06-2012, 08:13 PM
yep, ann not working today, but i saw her yesterday, open.

sometimes just no luck. maybe u can try asking the okt auntie, she always sit there kiyao kar watching tv.

pretty kico still lights off, how come? is she working? anyone knows.

lickman
08-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Went unsextified too today... came at 3plus, ann wasn't there... that makes it 3 times in a row i came and she's not there.

bro so if the 4 time manage to get her up her 2 sessions,then you will be veri sextified siah.

Eagles
08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
pretty kico still lights off, how come? is she working? anyone knows.

She will be off again till next week or so. Not certain yet

chaos_7827
09-06-2012, 12:10 AM
wait 1 hr...waa..u big fan?

she on 1 month leave. back earliest i think last week of june.
but no worries, there are plenty of other pretty gers...dun leave unsextisfied.....:D

Not big fan lah. Just prefer SYT and i think she is one of the better SYT. wanted to try Da S n kico too but both taking the 1 month break. Dun like Jolene cos got attitude problem.

Also cookie got damn good boobs n body.

fornicator
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Yesterday, while waiting for Moon (H16R17), Carol (H16R16) and Pat (H16R11) were chatting in the corridors. My, oh my. Carol has developed a tummy! Yaiks! Pat still has the curves to die for! But I was going to have sessions with Ms. Body Beautiful - Moon, so what the heck, right? :p

I also mentioned before about Vivi (H16R13), her tummy is worse than Carol. Amy (H16R15) is MIA. Ada (H16R10), she say she back to working but have yet to actually start working! :confused: Same with Kico (H10R12).

Ann (H072FR01) not working, Miki's (H072FR28) lights were on.

WLs in H11R02 and H17R10? Not sure if they do exist. Never have seen them in all my trips.

Might have to update the PSL yet again! :o

austin69
09-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Not big fan lah. Just prefer SYT and i think she is one of the better SYT. wanted to try Da S n kico too but both taking the 1 month break. Dun like Jolene cos got attitude problem.

Also cookie got damn good boobs n body.

Me also same I prefer SYT.

Bro Ragout, ups you for the FR on Cloud H24R14.

I thank you! :D

bonkning
09-06-2012, 02:56 PM

maybe just code red only..

hope she wun just disappear like liwen lidat:(
chio bu getting less and less liao..

lickman
09-06-2012, 03:45 PM
maybe just code red only..

hope she wun just disappear like liwen lidat:(
chio bu getting less and less liao..

not possible code red.

lickman
09-06-2012, 06:05 PM
bro,wat happen to her,any idea?

Eagles
09-06-2012, 06:31 PM
bro,wat happen to her,any idea?

She has some stuff to settle. Nothing to worry about:D

bonkning
09-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I also mentioned before about Vivi (H16R13), her tummy is worse than Carol. Amy (H16R15) is MIA. Ada (H16R10), she say she back to working but have yet to actually start working! :confused: Same with Kico (H10R12).
Ann (H072FR01) not working, Miki's (H072FR28) lights were on.
ya, i also notice a few gers have put on a little, candy h14 and joeyh10 seems rounder:( ..but still very fuckable..:p

hope kico will be back soon, rounder or not, dun care liao! just come back...
thanks for the update.

AsianValues
09-06-2012, 11:37 PM
So pertain road are for Mature men?

BacktoCheonging
10-06-2012, 06:59 AM
the last time I went to PT, I saw ALOT of WLs who are well into their 50s or even early 60s. do these WLs even have 1 single customer in a day?? does anyone who exactly controls the flow of WLs into and out of PT? Anti-vice or the triads?

Quality control is a pressing issue there. :(

HumbleFeedback
10-06-2012, 08:20 AM
So pertain road are for Mature men?

No Sir

IMHO, i cannot locate pertain road in google map

bonkning
10-06-2012, 09:24 AM
definitely not for school children..

bonkning
10-06-2012, 10:31 AM
u can't find it on google map, it is not a place the authorities are very proud of.

luckily u have bro fornic to guide u, click on his thread, guides in red print.
do some homework.

HumbleFeedback
10-06-2012, 11:15 AM
IMHO

AsianValues is query on pertain road not petain brothel.

IMHO, road can be access by anybody.

Cheers

fornicator
10-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I've been warming up this PT stage for a while now and I can tell you, yes, they have. They got their own regulars you know. Those they have known for years. Then during weekends, this is where our Bangladeshi, Indian and PRC bros come in. No offense because this is true. WLs have confided into me and I have seen it! They call on WLs who are well into their 50s or early 60s because they are all that they can afford. This is why some ang pais (CAT50) hate weekends especially Sundays because to them these group of Bros are a nuisance, hence they don't come in to work.

In PT, it is the AV who controls the flow of WLs. Legal brothels in GL should be the same. FLs, triads maybe?

Todate, new applicants are brought in with the condition that they can only work for up to 2 years and then they have to go back for good. If a WL goes back for mandatory 1 month leave and fails to return without informing her OKT or AV for 2 or more months, her name will be erased from the database and she cannot return to work as a WL. The so-called "yellow card" will be cancelled and that's the end of it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

the last time I went to PT, I saw ALOT of WLs who are well into their 50s or even early 60s. do these WLs even have 1 single customer in a day?? does anyone who exactly controls the flow of WLs into and out of PT? Anti-vice or the triads?

Quality control is a pressing issue there. :(

fornicator
10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Are you reading impaired? :eek:

Please refer to my signature and click "Click here". OK?! :cool:

Cheers.

No Sir

Power35625
10-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Ytd I go thr for the first time.

Actually no I went thr 2weeks back but juz go thr for recce only.

So I went thr, visit 2 cat 30/40 and left somewhat satisfied??

First rch thr 5pm+. Look look see see alot of gilf, but oso abit of SYTs (notably H2. However aft a while I go to H9 den a aunty gesture 3 fingers. Since I not sure who to pick plus she initiate first so might as well. Blur like sotong, dun even know wad to do leh, she say take off pants den I take off, lie down den lie down. All in all quite ok la, $30 cannot hiam Liao...

She start wif bj, sop while I touch her boobs. Looks and feels enhanced lei. Aft awhile apply ky den missionary. Not much feeling, so cnt cum, so change to standing doggie, oso cannot cum. No choice lor she HJ me while I touch her nipples and finger her at the same time till I cum. Said goodbye den left. It's after checking e PSL list which I found that she's siao Wei.

After the action, abit hungry so go city square mall walk walk see see plus dinner. Till around 7+ i abit horny again. So off I go again, for night PT. Some of the WL knock off liao, when I rch thr H12 completely closed. Once again walk walk see see till I see Aida frm H20. Read frm PSL tt she's a cat40 so I try my luck ask her price. If 30 I go in, 40 I go back home. Wa swee sia she say 30, mai tu liao!!!

Stripped to b'dae suit, she wash for me, den told me to lie on the bed while she wash herself first. Den she capped me and bj. One thing bad abt her la: no boob touch. I tried to fondle her boobs (a very nice shape, sibei tempting sia!!) but she told me to stop it, so bopian :( den since I nth to do I just rub my hands around her back lor plus squeeze her firm perky butt. Den I ask her again, can finger her downstairs anot. Once again rejected so sian. Bj last abt 5mins wif catbath and stuffs den start missionary. Pump for ard 5mins cnt cum, den switch to HJ. Duno is cuz of my previous release or pissed of with this cnt touch that cnt touch, I nvr got to cum, so stop and wash up and went hm with a boner.

Her good points: wash up for u before and after session; catbath and bj not bad, got rhythm one like rehearsed thousand times!! Some stereo during fj, well sounds fake at least she bother to do so la.

Bad points: NO TOUCH!!! Nice boobs nice pussy all cannot touch sad sia!!! Plus Abit too sop Liao like robot liddat ( but a pretty robot xD)

Yup that's all lor my first PT exp and first fr so abit draggy pls forgive me!!!

fornicator
10-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Nonsense! It is there! I even saw the satellite image!

You seriously think the authorities can control Google Map and ask them not to put up a certain place, in this case Petain Road because it is an RLD?

If I were not a Samster, looking at the satellite image, it would look normal to me.....a row of houses.

But being as I am now.....a Samster that is, looking at the image I know what is going on there right now! Hell I even do it there also!

Here's the map, it is very simple, scroll up or down for magnfication and press down the scroller to pan up or down and left or right.

Look for the nearest MRT station which in this case is Lavender or Farrer Park and that's it!

http://www.maplandia.com/singapore/

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

No Sir

u can't find it on google map, it is not a place the authorities are very proud of.

luckily u have bro fornic to guide u, click on his thread, guides in red print.
do some homework.

fornicator
10-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Your first shot was H09R05. :p

Based on your description of the second shot, it was H22R08, her BJ mechanical right? :p

Good try for a start, 2 in a day, not bad! ;)

I will arrange to ups your points once I regain my powers. :cool:

Cheers.

Ytd I go thr for the first time.

Actually no I went thr 2weeks back but juz go thr for recce only.

So I went thr, visit 2 cat 30/40 and left somewhat satisfied??.....

jacky43
10-06-2012, 04:59 PM
It has become easy to access PT mine brother, i could never understand how come some of you guys are lost.

Walk out of CSM loading bay, straight ahead u will see a 2 way narrow roads. Careful of the cars mine friends, now u only had to walk straight and down the white staircase. You are btw PT alley, 2 sides of brothels with numbers above.

If i am not mistaken, H10 has a red blub above the metal gate. I may not be wrong to write that from mine army days in 1987. Till this generation it remains the same, PT is where ang pai Malaysian girls pry their trade.

Ang Pai girls fall into this; below 30 years ago, pretty with beautifully body. Not forgetting above average service at $50 and more. I would cautious any body to spend more than $50 because it is a fuck type place. The room the smell the people, you get mine pictures.

Their names are in the PSL for years, go through it again mine friends. Problems again these girls worked an average of less then a month in a year, don't get me wrong their permits are approved. Ang Pais are outcall to another place of business, this is not fair to us.

Many times lights above the rooms, no sounds in it no body in it too. We are fucked! Post it down here, we own the authority this, time to be fierce i say we must not be kind. Probably KS brothels throw the same shits too, but i had not visit them come 4 years.

bonkning
10-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I would cautious any body to spend more than $50 because it is a fuck type place. The room the smell the people, you get mine pictures.
Problems again these girls worked an average of less then a month in a year, don't get me wrong their permits are approved. Ang Pais are outcall to another place of business, this is not fair to us.
Many times lights above the rooms, no sounds in it no body in it too. We are fucked! Post it down here, we own the authority this, time to be fierce i say we must not be kind.

bro, dun anyhow say leh. i am sure they work a lot more than 30 days a quarter year. except h7jac, cos her permit is different type.
also most of the time when i wait, the gers are in the room, if not then toilet or dinner.

fornicator
11-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Not so mine friend.

This is how it works:

WL is allowed to work for 6 months = so say 180 days (1 month = 30 days).

Of the 180 days, they have to complete 140 days of working, which means they only have 40 days off from work. This is why they maintain a log book. They will show this log book to AV in Cantonment Road upon their return to work after the 1 month mandatory leave, then they go to ICA to get the 6 month pass. But of course before all this they have first to secure the most important thing, the "yellow card" from Kelantan Road. This means they pass the physical check-up and is suitable to continue working.

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers.

.....Their names are in the PSL for years, go through it again mine friends. Problems again these girls worked an average of less then a month in a year, don't get me wrong their permits are approved. Ang Pais are outcall to another place of business, this is not fair to us.

zanderc77
11-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Try out H7 2F R1.... finally!

Went this evening around 5 plus.

Catbath: 6
HJ: look ma'! No hands!
Painting: Hell ya! Did a 69...
Frenching: Did not attempt to do so...
AR: Good, but something happened....
RTF: yup, i juz might...

A little embarressing for me today... but let's talk about d pluses first.. She reaaaal does hve big boobs, should be 36 or 37D. A little saggy, but firm nonetheless. After 3 visits wif no success, finally got her today.. But why did i hve 2 do tht to her??? Y do i hve 2 accidently fart on her whn she was ass rimming me??? OMG! So paiseh! Keep saying sorry to her

lacoruna69
11-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Went down at about 2pm today...wtf....still so many ppl....

Use the new pavement to go in....wtf...it directly faced the loading/unloading bay of City Sq Mall......some of you should be aware the free shuttle bus used the bay as stop/pickup point......
Hope they can replant some trees as extra cover.....:p

bonkning
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM

RTF: yup, i juz might...

why did i hve 2 do tht to her??? Y do i hve 2 accidently fart on her whn she was ass rimming me??? OMG! So paiseh! Keep saying sorry to her

hahahaha.....
rtf..and everything will be forgotten, she'll even laugh about it and give u best service ever...

lickman
11-06-2012, 07:38 PM

Went this evening around 5 pm
A little embarressing for me today... but let's talk about d pluses first.. She reaaaal does hve big boobs, should be 36 or 37D. A little saggy, but firm nonetheless. After 3 visits wif no success, finally got her today.. But why did i hve 2 do tht to her??? Y do i hve 2 accidently fart on her whn she was ass rimming me??? OMG! So paiseh! Keep saying sorry to her

I say liao 4th time should be no problem,bro got go for double session?

zanderc77
11-06-2012, 10:14 PM
hahahaha.....
rtf..and everything will be forgotten, she'll even laugh about it and give u best service ever...

It was embarrassing... the moment she spread my cheeks, out goes the air... she was gracious enuff to laugh it off and make of it though. :o

I say liao 4th time should be no problem,bro got go for double session?

U r right bro.. 4th time lucky. :D I didn't get to go for a double session as i had to another appt to go to at 6pm.

fornicator
12-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Lucky for you Ann is a true professional! ;)

OMG! :eek: Things WLs will have to go through just to satisfy us! That is why we should treat them with respect and care! Work hazards, yah?

I ups your points for this hilarious and unfortunate event. This is first time I have heard of such things. I mean, WLs confide in me their "kinky" and weird experiences with customers be it PT or GL, but nothing like this! Ha-ha!

I just keep quiet, see if Ann will mention in our sessions this coming Thursday. Well, good news is, she's back to working and all our doubts are put to rest. I was in PT yestarday for my sessions and I took a peek at H072F, and only Ann was working. Tough luck!

Cheers.

It was embarrassing... the moment she spread my cheeks, out goes the air... she was gracious enuff to laugh it off and make of it though. :o

U r right bro.. 4th time lucky. :D I didn't get to go for a double session as i had to another appt to go to at 6pm.

fornicator
12-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Now access to PT is more easier because there are two entrance/exit. ;):D

Difficult to cover Bro as the houses can be seen from the upper floors of CSM. The trees will be of no use, he-he. :p

Cheers.

Went down at about 2pm today...wtf....still so many ppl....

Use the new pavement to go in....wtf...it directly faced the loading/unloading bay of City Sq Mall......some of you should be aware the free shuttle bus used the bay as stop/pickup point......
Hope they can replant some trees as extra cover.....:p

12-06-2012, 12:26 PM
No update on H11-02. The new girl. She got the body and pleasant looking.

lacoruna69
12-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Now access to PT is more easier because there are two entrance/exit. ;):D

Difficult to cover Bro as the houses can be seen from the upper floors of CSM. The trees will be of no use, he-he. :p

Cheers.

LOL.....I wasn't expecting such a big pavement n they chopped the trees....
They should had just open a small gateway n do the small pavement so at least there is some discreet.....

lickman
12-06-2012, 02:22 PM
pretty kico start working liao.so long no see her,become more pretty.

Eagles
12-06-2012, 02:34 PM

So you first one in? :)

notti4u
12-06-2012, 06:25 PM
LOL.....I wasn't expecting such a big pavement n they chopped the trees....
They should had just open a small gateway n do the small pavement so at least there is some discreet.....

Agreed. Was there two weeks back at 4plus and see the new opening and was startled. Guess it is not going to be as discreet as we think.

Anyway, RTF for cookie and she didnt recognised me. Service is still the best as before.

jacky43
12-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Mine brother! There are more then 2 POEs, do look again because i had brought mine friends from overseas and, the first thing i do i shown them the POEs. Let me try it here.

1 Opposite CSM loading bay now there is a staircase.
2 Opposite the Condo the main road.
3 Behind brothels the carpark, there is a small temple, with a narrow road leading into if i am not mistaken, H20 and you will be standing btw 2 rolls of houses.

4 Not forgetting provision shop, in and out 2 ways sometimes there are girls chatting in it. I saw Ah Bao having lunch last month, she is a pretty girl no doubt about it.

5 Behind the other sides, there are also 2 ways of entries.
6 Last but not least, you could walked up to H7 if the back door is open.

adiumboi
12-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Agreed. Was there two weeks back at 4plus and see the new opening and was startled. Guess it is not going to be as discreet as we think.

Anyway, RTF for cookie and she didnt recognised me. Service is still the best as before.

Cookie return to work???

GrieGzEters
12-06-2012, 10:08 PM

Kico back? WOAH!! Happy happy, time to go back PT now!

zanderc77
12-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Lucky for you Ann is a true professional! ;)

OMG! :eek: Things WLs will have to go through just to satisfy us! That is why we should treat them with respect and care! Work hazards, yah?

I ups your points for this hilarious and unfortunate event. This is first time I have heard of such things. I mean, WLs confide in me their "kinky" and weird experiences with customers be it PT or GL, but nothing like this! Ha-ha!

I just keep quiet, see if Ann will mention in our sessions this coming Thursday. Well, good news is, she's back to working and all our doubts are put to rest. I was in PT yestarday for my sessions and I took a peek at H072F, and only Ann was working. Tough luck!

Cheers.

It is a work hazard!! :eek: I really am thankful to her for her graciousness to make light of the moment... I have never in my entire life did that to anybody... ever! So very very paiseh. :o I am ashamed of it every time i think of it. But Ann is a nice lady who deserves our respect and care.. I mean, I could have just easily be blasted and ask to f off.. No one deserves that. I will rtf her. Just feel comfortable when I'm with her.

And not forgetting.. Thanks bro for your points!

bonkning
13-06-2012, 08:50 PM

Cookie return to work???

cookie return liao meh? i thot she still on 1 mth.
any bro can confirm? hands itchy for her boobies...

lickman
13-06-2012, 09:13 PM
So you first one in? :)

bro,you confirm the first la not me.

Eagles
14-06-2012, 09:31 AM
bro,you confirm the first la not me.

Haha Not me. I have not been. Am overseas:D

frostiee
14-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Went to PT sometime last week so heng kanna spot check while i am in the room...

Wanted to try the famous Michelle everybody's talking about.. But sadly the house not opened... (Went at 2pm, is it too early? )

Saw H16R4, very sweet looking face but a bit bah bah, thought if i can't find any will get back to her.

So after scouting for awhile and was about to head back to H16R4, saw this H17F2R? seems not bad. Below is my FR

H17F2R? (Not too sure what room, 2F turn left after climb up the stairs)
HJ: 6
Painting: Nop
Frenching: Nop
AR: Nop
FJ: 6.5
Overall: 6
RTF: Need to clock my SYT first. Recently always going for Milf and Ailf.

jacky43
14-06-2012, 07:41 PM
She should be Wendy mine brother, actually find her rather pretty and FYI she is old bird.

I had only 1 session with Wendy, that was more then 5 years ago, mine friend you should have taken her sister. She is Judy and our session we frenched.

Happy father's day and, good sessions everybody.

The Milk Man
14-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Went to PT sometime last week so heng kanna spot check while i am in the room...

Was it the same day when they discovered the bones in a sack buried in the field there? Saw many police vehicles in the news report....... so not going down these few days. :)

Gesch
14-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Was it the same day when they discovered the bones in a sack buried in the field there? Saw many police vehicles in the news report....... so not going down these few days. :)

What? Bones in a sack? Holy Cow! When did that happen?

The Milk Man
15-06-2012, 12:37 AM
What? Bones in a sack? Holy Cow! When did that happen?

Was in last night's news :)

Anyway today's news update reported the bones are those of an animal and not human bones. :D

MaMister
15-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Dun like Jolene cos got attitude problem.

Totally agree, worst WL fuck of my life.

MAYOR
15-06-2012, 01:50 PM

Wanted to try the famous Michelle everybody's talking about.. But sadly the house not opened... (Went at 2pm, is it too early? )

Saw H16R4, very sweet looking face but a bit bah bah, thought if i can't find any will get back to her.

So after scouting for awhile and was about to head back to H16R4, saw this H17F2R? seems not bad. Below is my FR

H17F2R? (Not too sure what room, 2F turn left after climb up the stairs)
HJ: 6
Painting: Nop
Frenching: Nop
AR: Nop
FJ: 6.5
Overall: 6
RTF: Need to clock my SYT first. Recently always going for Milf and Ailf.

You mean the police check you inside the room?

Benice09
15-06-2012, 03:41 PM
According to WL there, no more spot checks and the case had been closed for further investigations for the animal bones.

Safe to go back to PT now, happy bonking bros :D

bonkning
15-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Cookie return to work???

i dun think so, went down today n lights off. most likely false alarm:mad:

fornicator
15-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Indeed! Matter of fact I just went there and had a fantastic session with Ann H072FR01. She say nowadays, they going back home earlier than before. Used to be 8:00 pm. Now 6:30 pm go back! :eek: And latest 7:00 pm. WTF!

She say Kathy R06 not sure if coming back to work, for now she on 1 month leave. Her neighbour Chris R02will be going back soon also, next Tuesday. As for Ann she going back sometime next month.

Safe sessions to all and happy weekend. :D

Cheers.

According to WL there, no more spot checks and the case had been closed for further investigations for the animal bones.

Safe to go back to PT now, happy bonking bros :D

jacky43
15-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Another interesting conversation on animal bones, i could talk to the girl i take this Sunday, whoever she might be?

It should begin like this, in Canto.

"I read in internet there was police shot check around this area, mine brother wrote some body discover animal bones, lucky not human."

The rest i can predict that girl will talk non stop, ha-ha!

The Milk Man
15-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Another interesting conversation on animal bones, i could talk to the girl i take this Sunday, whoever she might be?

It should begin like this, in Canto.

"I read in internet there was police shot check around this area, mine brother wrote some body discover animal bones, lucky not human."

The rest i can predict that girl will talk non stop, ha-ha!

Ha ha I solved the mystery of the bones in the sack!

The bones are that of the dog that used to be guard the small temple beside the carpark........ it died of old age and the people there buried it in the field.
I recall having seen this dog many years ago during my visits there and the OKTs helped jog my memory when I asked them about the case. :D

Jellyfish
16-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Just want to check is the WL there mostly off on Sun?

fornicator
16-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Some.

Those that I know of are Da S H10R04, Judy H10R11 and Ada H16R10 to name a few.

Hope this helps. :D

Cheers.

Just want to check is the WL there mostly off on Sun?

MaMister
16-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Totally agree, worst WL fuck of my life.

Wasted my $50.

bonkning
16-06-2012, 03:36 PM
any bros can update on today's cat 50 stock availiable?
kum sia km sia, dn want to waste a trip there...

maxwell91
16-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Some.

Those that I know of are Da S H10R04, Judy H10R11 and Ada H16R10 to name a few.
Cheers.

Do you know if h16r10 started back to work? thanks bro

firepost
16-06-2012, 09:48 PM
because i am early this h2 farking okt scolded me, i fark him upside down knnbccb your door open why i cannot come in! farking sit there kiao kar waiting girls to feed him! farking dulan, if not becos my favourite wls are here no way i will step in h2!
the wls said he is snobbish, treat them no gd, touch here touch there (fark this not molesting?). but then can only talk behind. nothing they can do.
go other hse need him sign off, only thing is to quit (but then got family to support)!
wls oso human, it's mutual respect.
i jus help them to voice out, nothing can be done? jus wish them gd luck.
希望有人能搭救她们吧。

想起来就火!你娘h2 okt烂鸟人尖酸刻薄乌龟王八蛋,最好一觉醒不来!

fornicator
17-06-2012, 01:24 AM
She say she is back in Singapore. I assume she has already collected her yellow card but has yet to report for work in PT. My last couple of tries when I SMS her, her replies were both negative, she still is not working.

I shall try again next week. Ada is only working for 2 months then she go on 1 month leave again. This is the reason also why I want to see her more.

Cheers.

Do you know if h16r10 started back to work? thanks bro

jacky43
17-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I had 2 sessions this pm, the first with new girl JC and, the second with H7R11 Carol. I had to take Carol shits this pm but, hold your horses I will update the scene.

In H2 Maggie Sally OG and, Bo Bo is available, actually wanted Maggie but she seems to be busy for a long time. H4 is lost!

Now H7 Joyce light’s above, Carol is there I had her but disappointed with her attitudes. She was so cold same with H14 ex LW. 2 floors Queenie Chris and Ann were in; Queenie was the only girl free during mine time there.

H9 this girl who operates her trade at Desker then, JB Ocean calls $30 and, I pretty much decide she is not a LB. This house must be carefully. H12 nothing interesting, Kelly is busy applying markup and, Helen got herself a return client.

I had to disagree with a brother; he wrote that Kico does not work over the weekend. She was there her room radio was in full blaze. Somehow it might not be, I mean the aunty keeper switch on her door lights to con me. It is overall too quiet w/o a soul in it.

The usual Judy Irene and, Big S not in and her door have a notice of her return in July. Now a day never believes this nonsense. In H11 Jolene lights above and Yan Yan caught an uncle customer. She is so pretty I guess her boss must be happy with her this year.

H14 I saw Ah Bao and, kid going to work, both are in expensive clothing looking liked celebrities. Yuki and Sophie were in too. H16 I saw ex Ivy’s room opened so I took a look. Walked over to the office told the uncle keeper, we had written of this new girl over here. He was happy.

Further into H22 inner lane, Niki and Michelle’s light above, the last H24 Xiao Tian had an uncle customer standing outside.

I had an advice for an Indian guy; he was no blanglah but a white collar worker with a bag across his shoulder. I saw him checking prices; no girls want his money so I ask did he access the internet.

He said no so I advice him never walked here with a backpack. There was a robbery last year, many girls does not wish to take customers with bags. He thanked me got the picture.

jacky43
17-06-2012, 06:39 PM
17 June 2012, Sunday (father’s day) btw 120 pm to 150 pm.

She is in her early 30s, and ex GL she told me there are not more than 3 Malaysian WLs left over there. Somebody asking her what is she waiting for? JC also said she has no confidence in hitting her sales plus she doesn’t do blacks. I don’t believe this.

Look 6/ 10 chubby Malay aunty looks. She speaks English, Canto and Mandarin.

Body: 6/ 10 baby fat, JC said client told her of heavy weight. Just nice for me, she had to watch her diet.

GF: 9/ 10 she is new.

Tits: 8/ 10 all right with the chubby fat, especially around her waist.

Actually check her out before hand, told her I will return after lunch that I did. After lunch she is available so I walked in. We were so happy greeted each others, she is not frighten of us unlike H7 Carol. She said so long she tried her best to service all customers; she should not be scared of FR.

After washing she started with kissing mine chests, same time she HJ in btw rubbing mine balls a little bit. JC has the Malay sexy lady package; with her long black hair tighten up. I was hard throughout the session, can sense she is happy with it. JC threw her body down to mine, I held her and we frenched. 10/ 10 we went all the way, it is wonderfully because her tongue is sweet.

JC provide breasts fucking, I almost came looking at the mirror on mine right, remind me of Ivy told her this. Next she blew me raw; I had to give her 5/ 10 because I stop her fast asked for missionary. She does AR and I said no. I went on top; she still did not cap me so I kiss her and said, “Can I put this on?”

She caps me I insert her, brought mine body down held her she also held me tight. We moved together and frenched. JC let out English moaning of fuck me baby, I was happy. We looked into each other eyes, hers are beautifully not scary liked some girls. She may have perfect her skills, best is no pressure throw to her customer. That is what I like; I told her I am coming. This is her reply in English.

“Come for me baby, come for me.” Just like in the movies, I shot out and thanked her. Full score of 10/ 10 for missionary, however I would pass her during next trip. I had not taken ex GL girls who had being there come 3 years.

PS JC told me her boss was happy Malaysian WLs quit his brothel, he could apply permits for PRC WLs. They are cheaper, gross higher profits and, easy to get rid off when he wished to change new faces.

jacky43
17-06-2012, 06:43 PM
17 June 2012, Sunday (father’s day) btw 2 pm to 220 pm.

I was all smile upon walking in, called her name she was stoned quiet. More so after I told her last month I wrote here of standing outside her door. She ticked me off said I was busy body, good thing I don’t put on skirt. I was pissed but check myself, because that posting of her was never a complaint.

No use explaining even I told her, a brother conveys her message she was resting inside, she kept on throwing remarks at me. Carol said I talked nonstop in fact she was the one who kept on talking, I had apologized countless time even during sex.

She had gone overboard no bones about it.

Carol ticked me off on Cookie, she said I wrote negative FRs of her but I had not taken her service till now. What postings? She said Cookie is pretty with good body, she is seeing Q not what I or we wrote she has not enough customers.

Next, she said she remember I wrote FR of LW; actually I had never told or admit I had post reports. She blames me for getting rid of LW, she said LW is not what I or we wrote of free most of her time. She had made enough money to leave here; actually many of us think she is making money elsewhere. She needs the permit to travel here only. I said a brother wrote LW is operating legal business, was it true?

She almost blew her top, she said she don’t know who is LW. I was pleased Carol, stop all these. She also said we were nothing but trouble, posting stuffs of girls especially Joyce with a negative FR from me. Excuse me Carol! I found Joyce service tip top, I ask her is Kathy still available. Carol said she don’t know who she is, non anybody here. So is she retard?

Mine marking goes like this.

Look: 8/ 10 she is SYT with long black hair sharp nose and, pretty smile but not this time.

Body: 8/ 10 nice tits very smooth skin.

Legs: 10/ 10 slim and sexy no doubt about it.

BJ: 8/ 10 only if she put in soul it could be lovely. She caps me; I think she wanted me to post it down.

Frenching: 0 she told me she never does this, even if I return 10 times!

Moaning: 5/ 10 little sound effects during missionary, w/o “fuck me dear, fuck me dear”.

Cowgirl: 5/ 10 she wanted to get it over.

Missionary: 5/ 10 she is experience to know I would not cum, I ramp her hard few times she gave out moaning no doubt about it. I was pissed she kept turning her face away whenever I tried to kiss her mouth and face; I had enough of her nonsense.

RTF: Not in 10 years, bitch!

KinJioKar
17-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Kico is working today. Did her 2 plus and left slightly before 3

jacky43
17-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Good brother! So u are the one with her this pm? I was there till 230pm, after the second session with H7 Carol. Her door remains closed.

U mine posting FR or, u could PM me what is Kico's $100 service. I desire her Jap AV actress package, i wrote before i don't dare to touch her. She is perfect.

By the way, while passing through H16R16 Carol's door, she spoke rather loud behind closed door. In Mandarin probably with her customer.

"Be a gentleman, use cap don't say don't want."

Good one, Carol! I salute u 4your trade.

Mine complaints of H7R11 Carol is not over, more to come 4she has ask 4it. Trouble is what came knocking on her door if i saw her say, taken blanglahs or scold customers off even if they are standing around only.

This is not the end Carol, this is the beginning of your nighmare. I code amazing spiderman.

"If u are not a car theft, don't dress like one." :eek:

jacky43
17-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Forgive me i had left this out, coming out from Carol's mouth.

"You people are nothing but trouble, searching out women and posting reports about them."

Perhaps she would tell me straight that our writting had effects on some WL rice bowls. This is acceptable, then this website has achieve its aim. That would be suggestions feedback and, flush out bad WLs.

We are not there to sleep with GFs, the women were paid to do sex so, there are complaints as well as good points. She cannot handle the true, then she may wish to change venue. For we are not stopping our writtings, no ma'am not in this lifetime.

Have a good week ahead mine brother.

chicken cho
18-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Bro Jacky43, thanks for sharing your encounters be it good or bad!:D
It's true that luck plays an important role for a good session with certain WLs.
The fact that these "temperamental" WLs are still around proves that one man's meat is another's poison!:rolleyes:

fornicator
18-06-2012, 08:44 AM
How many times have I heard this?

And I always have to agree! :D

My regulars so far haven't been temperamental with me. I maintain only a handful. The rest are just for fun. Attitude or not is ok with me but not with my regulars. I warn them not to make that one mistake, otherwise, I'm gone for good!

I'm a fair guy so I expect a little bit of respect also.

Happy week ahead.

Cheers.

Bro Jacky43, thanks for sharing your encounters be it good or bad!:D
It's true that luck plays an important role for a good session with certain WLs.
The fact that these "temperamental" WLs are still around proves that one man's meat is another's poison!:rolleyes:

burrows
18-06-2012, 11:53 AM
... She cannot handle the true,...

A Few Good Men - "You Can't Handle the Truth"

5j2F4VcBmeo

bonkning
18-06-2012, 04:39 PM
waa...jacky...u not only make pat angry, carol also bo happy.... but at least she still do u...pat won't even let u enter..

and looks like carol got a lot of supporters leh, you kenna zap until lidat...

hello chicken chio bro...i thot u quit liao...now then i realize u actually lurking in the dark all these while.. surprised..:eek:..:D

chicken cho
19-06-2012, 03:02 PM
I can only quit when I die!:D
But I'm in retiree mode now...age catching up...was addressed as uncle by a teen a few hours ago:(

notti4u
19-06-2012, 05:16 PM
But I'm in retiree mode now...age catching up...was addressed as uncle by a teen a few hours ago:(

Bro, i dunno how old r u... but for me at 39, some teens are already called me uncle, u want to buy this or not hahaha..... :(

fornicator
19-06-2012, 05:46 PM
For me I can only quit when my little brother cannot stand anymore. That is why I am making the most out of it until it can stand at attention.

It doesn't matter to me if I am addressed as an uncle. It's true anyways. Just be young at heart, that's all there is.

I just turned 47! :p

Cheers.

Bro, i dunno how old r u... but for me at 39, some teens are already called me uncle, u want to buy this or not hahaha..... :(

francesco
19-06-2012, 10:59 PM
h7r9

cat30
age = was told 40s
skin and appearance = smooth skin and surprisingly not really bah bah (not typical auntie body)
b**bs = big B or C, suckable and fondle-able
attitude = very friendly...will say good things to make you feel good, and at times try to act cute LOL, not a time watcher
catbath = non existence, only lick nips for few seconds
BJ = short and so so, just to get lil bro up
FJ = feel like doing your wife...only want missionary and lazy to try other posts LOL, nevertheless she still complied with my requests
verdict = she got a great skin and boot for doggy, but most likely wont RTF

kwahnok
20-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Being young at heart is most important. :D

Actually, wouldn't you find it weird if someone still call you "Boy" or "Kid" when you are a full grown adult? Not sure the person is addressing your little brother or you. :p

For me I can only quit when my little brother cannot stand anymore. That is why I am making the most out of it until it can stand at attention.

It doesn't matter to me if I am addressed as an uncle. It's true anyways. Just be young at heart, that's all there is.

I just turned 47! :p

Cheers.

The Milk Man
20-06-2012, 03:54 PM

You must have something that makes those kids respectfully address you as "uncle"........ me oredi 50+ and those kids always shout at me "Oi Ah Pek" ;)

wateva83
20-06-2012, 04:18 PM
i'm 29...and small kids younger than 8 years old call mi Uncle...while those uncles and aunties call mi Xiao Di...even some WLs in PT or some MP called mi Xiao Di too...haiz...i'm stuck between here and there...

fornicator
20-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Ada H16R10 working today! Yay!

Fast, fast one escape from office and got to PT! Reach there wait 5 minutes and bam! My turn!

FR later when I reach home. I working first! Now got that extra kick and power for working!

Damn! I love sex! Love it, love it, love it! :D:D

Yes I am 47 and sex keeps my beating heart young and strong! :p

Cheers! :D

fornicator
20-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Thank you Bro!

Appreciate your kindness and generosity! :D

Cheers!

Being young at heart is most important. :D

Actually, wouldn't you find it weird if someone still call you "Boy" or "Kid" when you are a full grown adult? Not sure the person is addressing your little brother or you. :p

pacnet
20-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Just have a wonderful session with Ann this afternoon.

As what Bro Fornicator has written, her service is super despite me visiting her the first time. I even get to french her for a while.;)

Well rtf when time permits.;)

kwahnok
20-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Today manage to roam all the houses and see a lot more than usual since not in a rush.
Again a lot of the Ang Pai are busy, but saw quite a number of beauty while roaming.
Below are a few recommendation for those into young look (may not be actually young in reality):
H16R12, H16R11, H22R19/20, (not too sure about H22's room number)
Anyway, these few rooms will definitely be in my list for now.

For H16R12, she is my first bonk in petain. Though not a SYT, but definite not lao aunty.
Good standard CAT50 service.

FR for H14R4
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (but not for boobs lover, A-cup)
BJ: 6/10 (nothing to shout about)
FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl till I cum, lots of moaning from her)
Overall, a good CAT40 service.

PS. I'm sure there will continue to be guys zapping for fun on my posts.
. . Go ahead to do as you want, it'll not affect the way I'm posting.

bonkning
20-06-2012, 05:21 PM
dat's kidd isn't it...her skills are fucking good:D n nice sexy body..
only thing is she dun allow to kiss her breast:(
otherwise i rtf ...haiya...
same thing for her neighbour xiao bao...

Kalv
20-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Today.. H16R11..beauty/young lookin
H14R4 Kidd .. Look: 7/10 Body: 7/10 ... A-cup BJ: 6/10 .. FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl till I cum, lots of moaning from her) . Overall, a good CAT40 service.
.. guys zapping for fun .. .

H14R4 Kidd is value for $40. Also H16R11 Pat - still very sweet/young/sexy looking - though already > 40. Both in my highly recommended list (for Cat40).

Just ignore the clown who zaps. Many others will Upz U. Sammyboyfor will most likely increase the minimum for power to 45pts in July '12 (Increased by +5 (each year) for the past 2 years.) Suggests try to get more points. Wishing all a nice day. :D Cheers.

PS - Will Upz U tomorrow when regain power.

fornicator
20-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Yet again, another satisfied customer! :p:D

Glad to be of service!

Cheers.

Just have a wonderful session with Ann this afternoon.

As what Bro Fornicator has written, her service is super despite me visiting her the first time. I even get to french her for a while.;)

Well rtf when time permits.;)

chaos_7827
20-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Went down last friday and tried Kico H10R12
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 8.5/10 one of the best i have tried so far
FJ: 7/10 average

RTF: no. She did not wash me after the session which make me quite pissed.

Next target will be Da S.

fornicator
21-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Da S is a target worth aiming for.

She will be back soon from 1 month mandatory leave.

Ups you for FR on Kico. :cool: keep them coming Bro.

fornicator
21-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I would like to seek the attention of everyone, my brothers in Petain Romps.

When you get zapped, please ignore. Why? Because you are just making it worse! :eek:

And furthermore, you will make the zapper turn out as the winner because I believe that whoever these idiots are, they are just seeking attention, waiting in the sidelines to get their dastardly deeds mentioned/discussed here in our forum.

When that happens, they get excited because they got mentioned, and we, those that were zapped, whatever we say, are the losers and helpless since there is nothing we can do. They, coward idiots that they are, never leave their nicks! How?

I have had enough of these useless zaps going on around. So, whatever reason it is, stupid or otherwise, just ignore it and don't mention here in the forums. That is the only way we can get back at them. Besides, it's just once every 3 years. The idiot zap us now then it's good-bye, see you in 3 years!

If you really can't get over it, PM your friends or me, if you trust me, ha-ha!

Seriously now, let us help each other eradicate these crooks in our peaceful forum.

Thank you Bros! ;)

Cheers.

Today manage to roam all the houses and see a lot more than usual since not in a rush.
Again a lot of the Ang Pai are busy, but saw quite a number of beauty while roaming.
Below are a few recommendation for those into young look (may not be actually young in reality):
H16R12, H16R11, H22R19/20, (not too sure about H22's room number)
Anyway, these few rooms will definitely be in my list for now.

For H16R12, she is my first bonk in petain. Though not a SYT, but definite not lao aunty.
Good standard CAT50 service.

FR for H14R4
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (but not for boobs lover, A-cup)
BJ: 6/10 (nothing to shout about)
FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl till I cum, lots of moaning from her)
Overall, a good CAT40 service.

PS. I'm sure there will continue to be guys zapping for fun on my posts.
. . Go ahead to do as you want, it'll not affect the way I'm posting.

bonkning
21-06-2012, 09:05 AM

kico does not auto wash..u got to ask her for it, then she will oblige..:D
still i think she is a very good fuck in petain...looks n neh neh oredi worth 50 for me...for me la..:D

Eagles
21-06-2012, 09:19 AM
still i think she is a very good fuck in petain...looks n neh neh oredi worth 50 for me...for me la..:D

Kico go back GL and become 150 again also worth it for me. :D

Power35625
21-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi guys im probably going thr in e afternoon later

Any cat30s/40s to reco??

I wan can suck boobs one :'(

petain
21-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Ah May H11 R5

Cat 30 only. The service is awesome.

Hi guys im probably going thr in e afternoon later

Any cat30s/40s to reco??

I wan can suck boobs one :'(

Asia1
21-06-2012, 04:04 PM

kico never wash customer after deed, other services quite good. think $50 fuck a 20+ girl so still worth.

consider SG price all up but so far PT no $ up, still good value fucking place :D

pua1983
21-06-2012, 04:12 PM
FR on Kiko H10R11

She has improve since I last had her.

The sequence of her service today.

1) Standard washing of my dick.
2) Licking of my nipples while giving me and hand job with baby oil.
3) Sucking my dick and pinching my nipple with me lying on the bed and her lying beside me.
4) Sucking my nuts and pinching my nipple with me lying on the bed and her kneeling between my legs.
5) Sucking my dick and pinching my nipple with me lying on the bed and her kneeling between my legs. Think she realise I like to watch her suck my dick.
6) Ask me to standup on the bed and she kneel on the bed and suck my dick in the previous position.
8) Ask me to kneel down on the bed on all fours with her behind me.
9) Handjob me while licking my asshole.
10) Ask me stand on the floor with one leg on the bed like a boss and she suck my dick kneeling on the floor.
11) Ask me sit on the bed while she suck my dick kneeling on the floor.
12) Fuck her missionary style with her breast bouncing up and down.
13) Buey tahan Igrab her big boobs.
14) She seems to enjoy herself and close her eye. Manage to kiss her while she was moaning.
15) Change to doggy style.
16) Pump her and grab her big boobs.
17) Pump too fast she ask me don't pump so hard so slow down.
18) Grab her ass and pump her till cum.

Pros:
1) She has a come fuck me face. Increases my feeling when I see her suck my dick and moan.
2) Big boobs with pink nipples. Maybe should try licking it.
3) Fleshy butt (Good for piak piak) .
4) Bj alot of pattern.

Cons:
1) Don't seems willing to kiss
2) She no do bbbj.
3) No washup after cum.

Observation:
Maybe she extra hungry today because she listen to Wang Jie and she got ring on her left hand.

Rating for today performance: Will RTF (8/10).

Her neighbour Judy also 1 of my favourite because she super customer service and can french until no tomorrow.

chaos_7827
21-06-2012, 07:56 PM

Well i still prefer cookie but i must admit, Kiko's BJ really out of this world. She gave me the best BJ experience so far.

jacky43
21-06-2012, 08:13 PM
I think will by pass H7 because Carol will tick off her sisters. They are watching me out, i only need to mention internet, she caught me with pant down.

Let me think, many ex GL girls to pick, maybe further down H22?

chaos_7827
21-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi guys, anyone has any idea when is cookie coming back?

GrieGzEters
21-06-2012, 11:33 PM
FR on Kiko H10R11

3) Sucking my dick and pinching my nipple with me lying on the bed and her lying beside me.
4) Sucking my nuts and pinching my nipple with me lying on the bed and her kneeling between my legs.
5) Sucking my dick and pinching my nipple with me lying on the bed and her kneeling between my legs. Think she realise I like to watch her suck my dick.
6) Ask me to standup on the bed and she kneel on the bed and suck my dick in the previous position.
10) Ask me stand on the floor with one leg on the bed like a boss and she suck my dick kneeling on the floor.
14) She seems to enjoy herself and close her eye. Manage to kiss her while she was moaning.

Pros:
1) She has a come fuck me face. Increases my feeling when I see her suck my dick and moan.
4) Bj alot of pattern.

Cons:
2) She no do bbbj.
3) No washup after cum.

Observation:
Maybe she extra hungry today because she listen to Wang Jie and she got ring on her left hand.

Her neighbour Judy also 1 of my favourite because she super customer service and can french until no tomorrow.

Great FR bro! Kico is my fav WL in Petain, took her twice already since she is back. Her service is exactly how you described here. I have yet to take Judy as she is always not around during weekends. :(

fornicator
22-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Bro, Judy H10R11 don't work on Sundays. Saturdays you can try your luck. Monday to Friday sure fire she working. And when you get her, you will be smiling ear to ear after you walk out her door! :p My take is Judy rather than Kico.

But then again, we cannot say, because ang pai so unpredictable!

Like last Wednesday, Michelle H02R16 suddenly not working, but to my stupefaction, Ada H16R10 was there, in the flesh, working!

Happy weekend Bros! :p

Cheers.

Great FR bro! Kico is my fav WL in Petain, took her twice already since she is back. Her service is exactly how you described here. I have yet to take Judy as she is always not around during weekends. :(

jacky43
22-06-2012, 05:42 PM
It was hot notice PT is now an open ground, I saw a lady with her son, they were passing through. No matter this is a small country, mine old school friend, this is the second time I saw you. You fade ignorance, scare to present yourself? Actually it is never a crime to seek paid sex, I wanted to call you but you pretend you don’t know me. FYI, the first time we met was more than 4years ago, both of us had not changed much.

Now H2 Sally smiled at me, that’s was sure and Maggie’s light above, Bo Bo was eating dumpling. Tomorrow is the dumpling festival; by the way I took H10 Judy. H4 was back in business, Annie was the only girl, and she booked this house.

H7 Carol was bitching with her sister; they were talking on Malaysia shopping. Somehow I don’t believe Malaysian made money here, return home spending like queens. Not this simple. Joyce was here and, Ann watched me liked she knew me, therefore I passed because was worry Carol told her sisters about mine complaints. Later on Judy told me not to worry about Carol that much.

Xiao Wei at H9 looking good in her mini dress, she had invested money this year. In H10 we had 2 ang pai operating this afternoon. Kico took mine breathe away, she was smoking looking at me standing outside. I feel like a fool, and then she closed her door when I return a 50s plus customer checked her pricing the door was closed. (Brother Fornicator, there u have it Judy Kico were in this pm)

Nothing interesting in H11, I saw Rose Yan Yan lights above, Ah Leng has returned and, that time Jolene ticked off a strange guy. He asked her pricing, and then another uncle stood looking into her room. Jolene told them off in Mandarin with heavy Malaysian accent, “Don’t stand there too long, you are not allowed to do this.” She looks great in her tight dress, yellow blouse with long blond hair. Liked an office girl her number is 1111.

Oh yes! H12R1A May has returned, I had not seen her this year. It so happened, I pissed her off. I was about to walk into her room, she was sitting pretty on bed with a tab, I asked in Canto.

“Are you May?” She replied no no so I said, “You don’t want to work?” She pretends she doesn’t understand, and then I heard she said while I walked away. Crazy! PT girls scare we know about them.

I could not forgive myself if I forget about H16R11 Pat, aka lady Macbeth she was speaking in Canto rather loud on her phone. Yes! Amy was in business, I had not seen her more than 2 years. She H12 May H24 Xiao Tian looks identical.

Lady Macbeth advice some body, probably a girl to get a separation from her hubby. He did not return home, either pay housekeeping money and fooling with another girl.

He said so long he did not appear for long period of time, it is time to file a separation. I pretty much think she was chatting with an ex sister, wonder who could it be? Anyway, Lady Macbeth was sharp she looked at me with the corner of her eye; again I wish her mirror would crack:eek:.

jacky43
22-06-2012, 05:48 PM
22 June 2012, Friday btw 210 pm to 240 pm.

She had done 2 customers before me; mine second RTF first one was in 24 September 2011. I walked into her room the usual I called her name, she quickly told me $50 where I joke in Canto.

Mine first time with H11 Rose I called her name; ask could she done $50? Rose replied I knew her name so should be aware of her pricing. We loud and, Judy was friendly but this session, I kind of find her rushing. She only got 6/ 10 in GF feeling. In fact I told her I dare not engage Kico because she was pretty, too perfect and I would not want to abuse her. Judy said I could pay Kico $100 just to chat with her, in mine mind I was thinking not until this extends.

She cleaned me well; I felt good at her touch and frenched her. Judy had not changed she is still fair and petite, slim body with 2 pointed tits. Pretty pussy hair she open her legs while washing mine dick, 8/ 10 nothing more.
We started by she kissing mine chests, then she ask could she caps me for BJ? I told her I was really to ramp her, she smiled and cap me. I went on top; Judy perfume was this strong I am still feeling it even after shower. Ha-ah!

I insert her; she let out a painful ouch! She said I was strong I praise her beauty, than we locked tongues this time I could tell she smoked. Btw, fucking her moaned in English, “fuck me fuck me...” I don’t find it interesting, still 9/ 10 for she is tight. I think she had applied pressure under her cunt, we had the Paik sounds. Then I ask her to HJ me till cum, I was feeling tired probably the warm weather.

Judy set on mine right, she did not took out the cap she masturbate me slow. Same time I fondle her tits she moaned so sexy, btw she tickle mine balls. I held on her hand, brought her down and kissed her deep, she moaned again I shot out Judy was pleased. I apologize that I did not complete the deal she had to do this.

For HJ I am afraid she got only 6/ 10 because she was rushing, I think she wanted to take last call before 6 pm. After the washing, I complaint to her on H7 Carol, she was surprised and told me not to take it personal. She said call girls are never to argue with customers, especially some things w/o proof.

She recommend me H2R16 Michelle, her friend she said. I told her I done her before she was great. By the way, Judy also advice me to take Cookie who she said has a good body, she said Ann too has good feedbacks. Go for them don’t worry Carol will told about me; somehow I don’t trust her by mine experience.

mochaman
22-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Had Amy wua lau nice and tight. Great service and a amazing bj.

bonkning
22-06-2012, 09:23 PM
] I complaint to her on H7 Carol, she was surprised and told me not to take it personal. She said call girls are never to argue with customers, especially some things w/o proof.
By the way, Judy also advice me to take Cookie who she said has a good body, she said Ann too has good feedbacks. Go for them don’t worry Carol will told about me; somehow I don’t trust her by mine experience.
as long as u din hurt them , i dun think the gers will say anything about u to their sisters. each still operate their own business. dat day she must have been in a foul mood...
judy's rite, think cookie has got the best bod in pt.., yeah..go eat cookie if door open waiting for u..really big..but she no kissing hor..should be back soon from her break soon...:D

Demonheartx07
25-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi all bros ,

My first FR on SBF , pls forgive me if it's not written proper ,

Just had a session with Judy H10R11 this afternoon ... All I can say is her service is Pretty SOP , BUT Her BJ and Cat Bath is GODLIKE .. slow sensual , no rush at all .. I think she blew me for a good 10 mins switching from BJ to Catbath To BJ again , Sibei power la ! Overall I'm Very sextisfied ! It's been a long time since I have such a good BJ . Thanks bro for those who have reco her .

Looks: 7/10 For a MILF she quite Chio
Body:7/10 petite size , nice cute lil butt
Boob: 6/10 Not for boobs lover
Skin:very very smooth nice fair complexion
BJ:10/10 no words can describe unless I try urself
FJ:8/10 Lots of moaning . No Rush and quite wet
RTF : Maybe I wanna try kiko too first !

Have a great day everyone ! =")

austin69
26-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Hi all bros ,

My first FR on SBF , pls forgive me if it's not written proper ,

Just had a session with Judy H10R11 this afternoon ... All I can say is her service is Pretty SOP , BUT Her BJ and Cat Bath is GODLIKE .. slow sensual , no rush at all .. I think she blew me for a good 10 mins switching from BJ to Catbath To BJ again , Sibei power la ! Overall I'm Very sextisfied ! It's been a long time since I have such a good BJ . Thanks bro for those who have reco her .

Looks: 7/10 For a MILF she quite Chio
Body:7/10 petite size , nice cute lil butt
Boob: 6/10 Not for boobs lover
Skin:very very smooth nice fair complexion
BJ:10/10 no words can describe unless I try urself
FJ:8/10 Lots of moaning . No Rush and quite wet
RTF : Maybe I wanna try kiko too first !

Have a great day everyone ! =")

Nice FR Bro! As exactly what she would've given me! ;)

Up, up you! :cool: Yeah baby, yeah! :D

I thank you! :p

Manofwar
27-06-2012, 04:38 PM
just had my RTF with H02 R16 , had wana RTF the other time initally but she about knock off. Had a small chit chat with her as she requested to smoke. Lol she said she seen me b4 with my OC in Suntec :eek:. I was like got meh cant remenber
:rolleyes:

Nevertheless , her service was superb esp her BBBJ i would rate it 9/10. After a session of BBBJ she cap me and i unloaded my armies in missionary.
Heard from her she will be having her 1 mth leave next month. back in Aug i presume

Peterho1
28-06-2012, 01:25 AM
FR on Kiko H10R11

Pros:
4) Bj alot of pattern.

Cons:
2) She no do bbbj.
3) No washup after cum.

Observation:

Tried Kico last sunday and took 2 session. 1st time she offer 69 :D:D:D ... and also get a massage since got some time left.

She hot....my fav!!!

teochewahpek
28-06-2012, 09:53 AM
went to PT jalan jalan. Janet MIA, door paper says she should return to work on 26 June 2012 but no sign of her. Had a quickie at h7r10. ask how much? she said $20. ask her name, she said XiaoYong. probably her generation pronounce "rong" as "yong". room not very clean. wash yourself. lie down, cannot kiss cannot lick. she put on the rubber & did the bj. quite sensual almost want to cum. next move to missionary. she cover her pussy just in case you want to lick. after my cuckoo bird enters her pussy, she covers her breasts for fear you also want to lick her breasts. since long time never cum, so cum fast fast. went to patronise XiaoYong because of her B cup boobs. rtf: maybe yes if vitamin M is low.

TimDuncan21
29-06-2012, 10:30 AM
hi all bros,
Is h20r168 still around working?

fornicator
29-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Nope! :cool:

I have removed her from the PSL a few months ago already.

Please be guided accordingly.

Happy weekend ahead! It's payday! :D

Cheers.

hi all bros,
Is h20r168 still around working?

Eagles
29-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Tried Kico last sunday and took 2 session. 1st time she offer 69 :D:D:D ... and also get a massage since got some time left.

She hot....my fav!!!

I believe her period is coming soon so best to get her before she goes off!:D

fornicator
29-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Relax Bro, that's for 1 week only. :p

But if you really cannot tahan, you are right, then by all means, better get her! :D

Cheers.

I believe her period is coming soon so best to get her before she goes off!:D

Eagles
29-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Relax Bro, that's for 1 week only. :p

But if you really cannot tahan, you are right, then by all means, better get her! :D

Cheers.

I can. Seems a lot of the rest can't!:D

Xyzxyz1
29-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Jus tried Lynn.. Very fantastic.. Friendly and very welcoming.. Saw another in h10 playing a tablet.. Might try to go for her the next time when vit M permits haha

RAMS75
29-06-2012, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=fornicator;7369173]Bro, Judy H10R11 don't work on Sundays. Saturdays you can try your luck. Monday to Friday sure fire she working. And when you get her, you will be smiling ear to ear after you walk out her door!

didn't know she work only 5 days ..thnks for the info Bro

austin69
30-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Bro, Judy H10R11 don't work on Sundays. Saturdays you can try your luck. Monday to Friday sure fire she working. And when you get her, you will be smiling ear to ear after you walk out her door!

didn't know she work only 5 days ..thnks for the info Bro

Actually Bro, she supposed to work 6 times a week, because she off on Sundays. But sometimes in weekdays, she also off! :( The most she only working 4 times a week.

So when I get the chance and she is working I take her.

I thank you!

RAMS75
30-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Actually Bro, she supposed to work 6 times a week, because she off on Sundays. But sometimes in weekdays, she also off! :( The most she only working 4 times a week.

So when I get the chance and she is working I take her.

I thank you!

same same when i get the chance ,normally she is always busy , but i always try to be 1st one to lick her at 1pm when she starts:D

Good luck to all LPT teammate and have a nice weekend ahead:p

In btw Broaustin you are 2 years in sbf happy anniversary..:)

austin69
30-06-2012, 12:02 PM
same same when i get the chance ,normally she is always busy , but i always try to be 1st one to lick her at 1pm when she starts:D

Good luck to all LPT teammate and have a nice weekend ahead:p

In btw Broaustin you are 2 years in sbf happy anniversary..:)

So fast, ya loh! I am 2 years already in this forum! Thank you Bro for the greetings. Some more +1 power = power 3. Yeah baby yeah! :D

Happy bonking Bros!

I thank you.

bigbigjugs
30-06-2012, 05:53 PM
I tried Kit last weekend since she was the only few ones avail. She has the beautiful mature woman look with a well maintained body. Overall bonk was very SOP. No kissing and she didn't like me kissing her neck. And she kept burping. I like her cowgirl which was actually good but too short.

Looks: 7/10 Good looking mature lady.
Body:8/10 Well maintained, slim body.
Boob: 6.5/10 A boobs but the rest of her body makes up for it.
Skin: 7.5/10 Smooth skin. I wish I could lick her all over.
BJ: 7/10 Alright for me, her technique is the sucking kind.
FJ:6.5/10 Very SOP. Short cowgirl, some moaning and hugging but I could tell she was getting impatient. But bonking a mature good looker was good enough for me.

austin69
01-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I tried Kit last weekend since she was the only few ones avail. She has the beautiful mature woman look with a well maintained body. Overall bonk was very SOP. No kissing and she didn't like me kissing her neck. And she kept burping. I like her cowgirl which was actually good but too short.

Looks: 7/10 Good looking mature lady.
Body:8/10 Well maintained, slim body.
Boob: 6.5/10 A boobs but the rest of her body makes up for it.
Skin: 7.5/10 Smooth skin. I wish I could lick her all over.
BJ: 7/10 Alright for me, her technique is the sucking kind.
FJ:6.5/10 Very SOP. Short cowgirl, some moaning and hugging but I could tell she was getting impatient. But bonking a mature good looker was good enough for me.

A-cup boobs with raisin like nipples! Nice ass too, very good for doggy.

Yeah baby yeah! How many times have I RTF her?! Cannot remember leh, so many. RTF her since she started in 2005.

I now moved on to CAT50 ex-GL WLs in PT. But sure, if no one else, Kidd H14R04 is the WL to call! Shiok!

I thank you.

Cerberus
01-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Actually what is the SOP for queuing?

Issit wait out side the room or outside the house?

Yesterday was walking through one of the house....then a door opened.....then me and another few chaps looked inside to see the chick....
one guy want to step forward....then suddenly got this unker bulldozed his way from outside the house n into the room cutting the Q.....
Before that, I already spotted the unker smoking outside the house.....like waiting....

fornicator
01-07-2012, 01:27 PM
If I may.....

Queueing is usually outside the room, provided you will not block the way of others. Especially the neighbouring WLs' door because this will disturb their business, and believe you me, they will get angry and ask you to move away.

As we know the corridors are cramped. So, if got 2 or 3 Bros in the queue already, then might as well come back later until the queue will get less. There is no point to wait outside the house because who can tell for certain who you are specifically targetting?

Also when in the queue, and you are next, do not, ever, ever hesitate to go in when the door opens and the previous customer has gone out already. Time is precious to the WLs. Joining the queue means you intend to call on the WL for her service. I am appalled when a Bro in front waiting for some half an hour only to walk away when the WL's door open. Good for me actually. ne less Bro means I'm next.

The uncle you mentioned "bulldozed" his way in for some reason. Maybe, he had been waiting a long time and seeing you all hesitate and just look-look-look, he made something happen. Or, he got booking with the WL.

Just sharing my views. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Actually what is the SOP for queuing?

Issit wait out side the room or outside the house?

Yesterday was walking through one of the house....then a door opened.....then me and another few chaps looked inside to see the chick....
one guy want to step forward....then suddenly got this unker bulldozed his way from outside the house n into the room cutting the Q.....
Before that, I already spotted the unker smoking outside the house.....like waiting....

Cerberus
01-07-2012, 02:17 PM
The uncle you mentioned "bulldozed" his way in for some reason. Maybe, he had been waiting a long time and seeing you all hesitate and just look-look-look, he made something happen. Or, he got booking with the WL.

Just sharing my views. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Yup...that uncle wait quite long liao.....outside the house.....
I tot he was Q-ing for one of the chicks near the doorway.....

Thanks for the answers......

As for sometimes when the Bro before you drop ship......most likely he just want to see how the chick looks like...but being a "hot" chick...door is always closed...so he resorted to wait....then when door finally opened.....then saw the "hot" chick not really his type. So he take a look n move away.

Just to share...personally I had waited 20 minutes for Judy, Kico n Jolene....but when comes my turn.....then found they not my type leh.
So i just moved away n let other Bros go.....:o

I think H10R6 n H22R19 is those I much preferred. Especially H22R19.

jacky43
01-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Many times i was cut by some body because i was not sure, when i wanted her i was late. No matter either wait again or look for another girl, however peak periods all are busy.

By the way, Sat 4D consolation, there was 2202 and, if i am not mistaken this H22 had a R2. Could it be the first room on the left or right? With the most lucky of all, H16R04 Ivy the first price last Sunday.

Back2the Q, i kind of think all girls does not want customers to crowd outside her door. Many will closed the doors if this guy look see w/o any actions, that will be payment. I wrote saw H11 Jolene saying the top of her voice, "cannot stand and look see for long time." Follow by she telling off a don't want to pay $50 customer.

"$50 $50 $50!" said Jolene. Mine advice don't worry over it, 4me this is mine homeground which i must never feel threaten by FTs, these case Malaysian call girls. Problems please feel free to post it here, we are monitoring the situation.

Stay tune to mine reporter conversation with Pat, coming in July and, we had cross 1/2 year of 2012.

peter78
01-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Bro

The Jolene, is she the 1st room on the right, H11? One of the most pretty SYT of Petain?

How is her service? $50/- is not a problem this mid year i got some extra money. If her service is good, bonk her 1hr also can lah.

Thank you bro

jacky43
02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes mine brother, Jolene is one of the hot girls over there. I had taken her service and had posted FR. Go thru all postings again, if u don't mine.

She with H2R16 Michelle and, Joey has the Malaysian OL looks, which many customers find attractive. However, don't be fool by them.

peter78
02-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Thank you bro

Yes mine brother, Jolene is one of the hot girls over there. I had taken her service and had posted FR. Go thru all postings again, if u don't mine.

She with H2R16 Michelle and, Joey has the Malaysian OL looks, which many customers find attractive. However, don't be fool by them.

jacky43
03-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Aug 1 mine brother, many will be taking this and, PT will see an increase in sales. Ha-ha!

Actually after having the hot girls; Jolene Joey Judy and, Yan Yan too i had urgue to take MILF again. I was thinking of Jessy, H4 Annie and why not? H24 Xiao Li and for the brother he wonder.

H24 3 hot girls are at the back of inner lane, left side Lai Lai Xiao Tian and, Cloud who called $30.

Spend wisely.

francesco
04-07-2012, 11:00 PM
h14r05

cat30
age = was told 36
appearance = young, trendy, smells good
body = b cup, un-shaven p**sy
attitude = friendly, reasonably chatty
roaming = allowed
blow = ok, so so
catbath = lick nips, light peck on the check and call you darling, ok...so so
FJ = play game with you...see who will "surrender" first (in my case of course i was the loser :p), willing to try different posts
verdict = creme of the crop in my cat30 list, comparing with miss attitude in h22*...she wins the competition hands down

*miss attitude who wont let you touch this and that, but still got the nerve to increase her damage

MaMister
05-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Bro

The Jolene, is she the 1st room on the right, H11? One of the most pretty SYT of Petain?

How is her service? $50/- is not a problem this mid year i got some extra money. If her service is good, bonk her 1hr also can lah.

Thank you bro

You should try at least "Once". :D

chicken cho
05-07-2012, 08:53 AM
h14r05

cat30
age = was told 36
roaming = allowed
blow = ok, so so
FJ = play game with you...see who will "surrender" first (in my case of course i was the loser :p), willing to try different posts
verdict = creme of the crop in my cat30 list, comparing with miss attitude in h22*...she wins the competition hands down

*miss attitude who wont let you touch this and that, but still got the nerve to increase her damage

Very informative FR, after reading certainly tempted to be seduced by her!:D

bonkning
05-07-2012, 03:04 PM
go bro, this cat 30 pohyi good one...:D

bonkning
06-07-2012, 02:49 PM
:eek:some zapper me with this message...'really?'

:Duncle...dun let me repeat : pohyi..confirm!...good one!

clown_joker
07-07-2012, 02:33 AM
finally tried h12R15 - joey

have always wanted to try her after seeing her once long time ago, but everytime go petain she always not around

on thursday went there in the late aftn noon, saw her in her room,so chop chop go in and paid 50.

face 8/10
boobs 8/10, look normal but much more than a handful when u grab it.
skin 7/10
bj 7/10
fj/ 7/10

overall quite a friendly wl, dint really have a problem maintaining a proper conversation with her.

still trying to get cookie but hardly see her door open, even though her lights are on, it somehow feels like she is in the room the whole day:(

Cerberus
07-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Finally had my virgin bonk in petain......what a better way to start off with missy cookie.....:D
went down at 6.30pm Thursday night n walk around....surprisingly a lot of selection.
was delighted to see cookie's room lighted.....
my turn came at 7pm.....funny thing is she close door is to chat with her friend on hp.
so she was surprised to see me when she ended conversation n open door.
i tot she close for the day...but she invited me in n apologise for letting me wait coz it was late n she had a slow biz day. she tot no one will visit her since so late.
service wise.....not much (lick my nipples n covered bj)....but her young smooth firm body alone is worth the $50. quite tall like 1.63m like that...i like this type.
no kissing though.....
i was thinking she would be impatient coz her FRs wasn't spectacular...but she turns out to be quite patient n friendly.....guided me slowly on how to sit on the basin when i told her i first time petain.
a bit embarassing was i shoot out too fast......once she guided me in...shoot liao.....probably too excited as my hands was already pressing on her nice firm boobies. she giggled n told me she knew i shoot liao.
she still wayang abit n let me hump while she moaned softly (a lot of those cheap prc would had pushed me away liao)
she smell nice too.....:p
no rush service n i think i was the one rushing....(when open door later i saw no one...should had stayed back a little n chit chat with her)
she told me she sometimes work until 8pm coz knock off too early she no where to go.

Bonking with cookie really brings back my KL HC gals memories.....it must have been almost 10 years since i last tried a msian gal.
that special feeling is non existent with prc chicks.
with cookie, it is not everything $.
she told me she not pretty (when i say she is) coz can't expect much lor at that price...but i disagree.
$50 cheap prc all cannot fight with her......in terms of looks, age n body.....

i think i will give up on prc chicks in sg after so many years n concentrate on petain....i saw a few nice ones in h14.....the inner rooms....room 10 or 11...can't remember....there is one lao chio think is either room 4 or 5....always stand outside.....very nice smooth legs.

Petain...really interesting place.....a pity gov doesn't want to do up the place.....just let it rot like that.....for a first...i would really appreciate a standing shower compartment.

still thinking of ms cookie......i do know some cantonese.....so i think it will be advantageous.

Cerberus
07-07-2012, 03:02 AM
finally tried h12R15 - joey

have always wanted to try her after seeing her once long time ago, but everytime go petain she always not around

on thursday went there in the late aftn noon, saw her in her room,so chop chop go in and paid 50.

face 8/10
boobs 8/10, look normal but much more than a handful when u grab it.
skin 7/10
bj 7/10
fj/ 7/10

overall quite a friendly wl, dint really have a problem maintaining a proper conversation with her.

still trying to get cookie but hardly see her door open, even though her lights are on, it somehow feels like she is in the room the whole day:(

i went the same day as you (but quite late....6.30pm).....so might had bumped into you hehehe. :D
saw joey too....i was looking at her very long....then she like not friendly (like saying see what see.....want to try then come in lah)
then one chap bounced in (was it you???) she broke off to a nice sweet smile.....think is her regular.

i tried cookie....you should had waited until 7pm....i outside her room...waited....n she open door....n i found she no customer...just close door chit chat on phone. she apologise to me for letting me wait.
she worked until 8 pm sometimes....that's what she told me.

if you really want to try any of the gals, can always standby outside.....have to be patient.
once door opened....signal to the chick u r next.....once she ok, u go in lor.
i find usually no Q one lah.....some see outside room got ppl waiting. they won't fight w you de.

clown_joker
07-07-2012, 04:18 AM
i went the same day as you (but quite late....6.30pm).....so might had bumped into you hehehe. :D
saw joey too....i was looking at her very long....then she like not friendly (like saying see what see.....want to try then come in lah)
then one chap bounced in (was it you???) she broke off to a nice sweet smile.....think is her regular.

i tried cookie....you should had waited until 7pm....i outside her room...waited....n she open door....n i found she no customer...just close door chit chat on phone. she apologise to me for letting me wait.
she worked until 8 pm sometimes....that's what she told me.

if you really want to try any of the gals, can always standby outside.....have to be patient.
once door opened....signal to the chick u r next.....once she ok, u go in lor.
i find usually no Q one lah.....some see outside room got ppl waiting. they won't fight w you de.

haha defintely not me! i was there around 4-5pm. i missed my chance with with cookie a long time ago, cos that that she like bad mood so i dint dare to take her. but now wanna try no chance. anyways, how was ur session with cookie??

RAMS75
07-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Finally had my virgin bonk in petain......what a better way to start off with missy cookie.....:D
went down at 6.30pm Thursday night n walk around....surprisingly a lot of selection.
was delighted to see cookie's room lighted.....
my turn came at 7pm.....funny thing is she close door is to chat with her friend on hp.
so she was surprised to see me when she ended conversation n open door.
i tot she close for the day...but she invited me in n apologise for letting me wait coz it was late n she had a slow biz day. she tot no one will visit her since so late.
service wise.....not much (lick my nipples n covered bj)....but her young smooth firm body alone is worth the $50. quite tall like 1.63m like that...i like this type.
no kissing though.....
i was thinking she would be impatient coz her FRs wasn't spectacular...but she turns out to be quite patient n friendly.....guided me slowly on how to sit on the basin when i told her i first time petain.
a bit embarassing was i shoot out too fast......once she guided me in...shoot liao.....probably too excited as my hands was already pressing on her nice firm boobies. she giggled n told me she knew i shoot liao.
she still wayang abit n let me hump while she moaned softly (a lot of those cheap prc would had pushed me away liao)
she smell nice too.....:p
no rush service n i think i was the one rushing....(when open door later i saw no one...should had stayed back a little n chit chat with her)
she told me she sometimes work until 8pm coz knock off too early she no where to go.

Bonking with cookie really brings back my KL HC gals memories.....it must have been almost 10 years since i last tried a msian gal.
that special feeling is non existent with prc chicks.
with cookie, it is not everything $.
she told me she not pretty (when i say she is) coz can't expect much lor at that price...but i disagree.
$50 cheap prc all cannot fight with her......in terms of looks, age n body.....

i think i will give up on prc chicks in sg after so many years n concentrate on petain....i saw a few nice ones in h14.....the inner rooms....room 10 or 11...can't remember....there is one lao chio think is either room 4 or 5....always stand outside.....very nice smooth legs.

Petain...really interesting place.....a pity gov doesn't want to do up the place.....just let it rot like that.....for a first...i would really appreciate a standing shower compartment.

still thinking of ms cookie......i do know some cantonese.....so i think it will be advantageous.

Awesome virgin FR bonk ..will upz you once i regain my power ..:D
i saw many FR on cookie and i haven try her yet ,Hmm will go bonk her too one day..cheers!!

bonkning
07-07-2012, 09:10 AM
:eek:some zapper me with this message...'really?'

uncle...dun let me repeat : pohyi..confirm!...good one!

ya...bro, she doesn't allow frenching or kissing, sad to say,otherwise i rtf very often.
her selling point is her look and body...for a cat 30. but at pt, a lot of wl also dun have frenching.
if u are looking for dat service, then u have to go for h11 ahmay. for me, i prefer looks to service, cos i help myself to what's availiable...:D

well, at least u zap n explain y u say no good, and i agree to some extend. then there can be some exchange of information discussion, and other bro can benefit. not like some ass, just zap and left.
thank you:D

Cerberus
07-07-2012, 11:46 AM
haha defintely not me! i was there around 4-5pm. i missed my chance with with cookie a long time ago, cos that that she like bad mood so i dint dare to take her. but now wanna try no chance. anyways, how was ur session with cookie??

I posted FR a few posts above.....:D

Bad mood? Maybe I got her at the right time.....not much ppl coz already 7pm.
I was also trying my luck coz I expected her to say closed for biz liao.
But surprisingly she nodded n invited me in.
4-6.30pm is like after office rush hour.....confirm Q if is popular chick.
but no harm waiting for 20 min if you already decided who to bonk liao.
as mentioned.....no one fight with you if they see u already outside door.
or like me.....meet her abit late.

Awesome virgin FR bonk ..will upz you once i regain my power ..:D
i saw many FR on cookie and i haven try her yet ,Hmm will go bonk her too one day..cheers!!

Thanks!!
should go try lor.....that body alone is worth $50 liao.
u tell me....which prc chick can offer $50 bonk n yet have that kind of body n complexion? even have, u have to pay extra for room also.

lickman
07-07-2012, 11:49 AM
I posted FR a few posts above.....:D

Thanks!!
should go try lor.....that body alone is worth $50 liao.
u tell me....which prc chick can offer $50 bonk n yet have that kind of body n complexion? even have, u have to pay extra for room also.
agreed with you,bro.her twin peak oredi worth more than $50-all natural.

40points
07-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Bro

Like that just $30\- only. Cheap..........
I sometime over slept for work. Take a taxi and just sit inside do nothing for 20mins already $20\-.

You leh, song song for 20 mins just $30\-.

Isn't it cheap?

h14r05

cat30
age = was told 36
roaming = allowed
blow = ok, so so

chicken cho
07-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Feel like trying cookie again after reading cerebus' FR!:D
Hope she won't reject me again!:D

Cerberus
07-07-2012, 01:41 PM
h14r05

cat30
age = was told 36
roaming = allowed
blow = ok, so so

i pm you but no reply leh.....

can any Bro tell me who the miss attitude is?
is it nikki? r19....coz i plan to try her next.

lickman
07-07-2012, 01:53 PM

i tink should be xue-er.

bonkning
07-07-2012, 02:04 PM
h22 r19 is nikki,more bak bak.. r21 then is xue er..smaller size..i made dat mistake b4...

Cerberus
07-07-2012, 02:40 PM
i tink should be xue-er.

h22 r19 is nikki,more bak bak.. r21 then is xue er..smaller size..i made dat mistake b4...

ok thanks.....i prefer bak bak type.....:D

Hum Sup Zai
07-07-2012, 04:03 PM

u prefer bak bak type :eek:?? i thot u oni like syts :D

lickman
07-07-2012, 05:11 PM

house 2-sally-sure bak bak,good good service.

40points
07-07-2012, 06:12 PM
bro

Try H7-2F-R1, Ann, bak bak, young, and service good

house 2-sally-sure bak bak,good good service.

lickman
07-07-2012, 06:43 PM
bro

thanks bro.so nxt time dun be late,save cab fare n cheong pt.

scorelan
08-07-2012, 05:52 AM
Taking about cookie reminds me of the gal who previously occupy her room. SUPER provide the best service to me in pertain, of course not forgetting Violet, Vivi and Lai Lai... Cheers. 😊

RAMS75
08-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Taking about cookie reminds me of the gal who previously occupy her room. SUPER provide the best service to me in pertain, of course not forgetting Violet, Vivi and Lai Lai... Cheers. ��

Previously Good?

austin69
08-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Taking about cookie reminds me of the gal who previously occupy her room. SUPER provide the best service to me in pertain, of course not forgetting Violet, Vivi and Lai Lai... Cheers. ��

Previously Good?

For Super and Violet, yes because they no more in PT. As for Vivi and Lai Lai, they still are. :D

I thank you.

Marker76
08-07-2012, 11:03 AM
bro

Today morning went jb have breakfast with family happen to saw Ann and bf there also.... Haha

Cerberus
08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
u prefer bak bak type :eek:?? i thot u oni like syts :D

best is SYT n bak bak......:D

and you should remember you were the one who intro me to PT......:p

Cerberus
08-07-2012, 11:26 AM

ok......my 2nd PT bonk in 3 days.....

went down yesterday n was looking around......saw H10R4 a few chaps outside waiting.....think is Da S......she really very good???
practically no chance to see her....so in the decided on Nikki (H22R19).

Big time regret......she rush rush.....n yes there are some special like ass rim.
fj time....capped n she went missionary want me to go in liao...but still soft leh.....
ok...try to lick her nipples.....she said fiercely NO.
n she like try to force me soft willy to go in her hole.
i try to relax....n grabbed her boobs (which is quite small if compare to cookie).....
i tot she will try bj or something to make my didi hard.
but no...she just want to put it in.....
Nikki : "what's wrong w you???!!! put it in lah???!!!"

ok huff n puff.....at entrance...n she start fake moan......finally my willy slipped in semi hard...but see her TL face....soft n i dunno how i managed to shoot.....

push me off....rush to wash herself...n wash me later....never chat with me.
like dying for me to exit room....try to initiate some chat n she like impatient.

strange leh...she like quite friendly to the chap in front of me...but it was rush rush job for me...everything over in 10 mins.

very regret when i walk out...then it start to drizzle.....i went to H7 since cannot exit PT....took a corner peek n saw cookie's room open.....
but budget use liao....so waited outside.....in the end....decided maybe i should visit cookie again.....then rain smaller...so run to city sq n draw $......
then come out city sq...rain stop.....crowds appear liao....went to Da S room.....she close liao......lights off.
went to cookie....too late......she book liao.
waited outside walk around.....then saw one chap walk out.....he must have book cookie for 2 sessions....so try to went in.....suddenly one chap on the phone run n cut me....saw him rush inside cookie room.
no chance for me think he got booking w her.
it was like 7.40pm liao...so everyone rush to cookie.....
in the end i went home with the $50 still inside my pocket.

next week then.....

this Da S really so hot???

P.S. thanks to all Bros who uppzed me recently...slowly try to return favor.

fornicator
08-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Surprised about Nikki H22R19, my last RTF long time ago was ok, now this? She difficult to catch so I end up with Michelle H22R20 most of the time.

As for Da S H10R04, yes Bro, she is hot! Friendly and accomodating, so far in all my sessions with her, no regrets. ;)

BTW, appreciate your kindness and generosity. :cool:

Cheers.

went down yesterday n was looking around......saw H10R4 a few chaps outside waiting.....think is Da S......she really very good???

Big time regret......she rush rush.....

next week then.....

Cerberus
08-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Surprised about Nikki H22R19, my last RTF long time ago was ok, now this? She difficult to catch so I end up with Michelle H22R20 most of the time.

As for Da S H10R04, yes Bro, she is hot! Friendly and accomodating, so far in all my sessions with her, no regrets. ;)

BTW, appreciate your kindness and generosity. :cool:

Cheers.

I saw Nikki a few times...not really difficult to catch.
But for my turn, i waited outside though.

maybe she only nice to regulars.....but if she not nice to newbies like me....how to get new regulars???? anyway she out of my list now.

wow...really must Q for Da S liao.....
very strange leh.....i was there yesterday n see the same set of chaps (3 or 4 like that) waiting outside her room even after i finished my session w Nikki...it should be like almost 1 hour since i arrived at PT.
means the chap inside her room book multiple session????

bonkning
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM
wapiangeh...this nikki so jiat lat ah....:mad:

i a bit better, go pt walk walk but kico, miki not working. cookie busy, then pass r11, carol door open. hehe...can nah...
paid 50 then she strip everything in like 4 seconds and sat on the bed naked n wait 4 me to strip. then wash me while i smell her hair...like got some herb shampoo smell then ask me to tang xia cat bath.

nipple- not much feeling. but then when she go down to molest my dick and suck my balls walan..my cock become alive. then she went further down and lick just below my balls while still caressing my cock..waaa...nice..i was dripping pre cum, and she took a tissue paper to wipe it and said, ni kan...ni didi ku le...( my brother crying....)
capped and blow quite a while then ask me to sit on bedside and blow me while she squat. can see her saliva dripping and she take some toliet paper and wipe the saliva on the floor.
then take out cd and put new one and say ni zai shang mian.
er..ni xian zai shang mian keyi ma...
hmm...hao...
ok, cowger....kot kot beh...shoik to see two bouncing balls, cannot contro my hand liao, reach out and grab them. going to shoot liao so ask her quickly change to mission...she grab my dick and stuff it in then i rock and roll...
arhh...dearr deeearrr ah deeaarr dearrr..erh deeeaarrr ......
arhhhhhhh...i cannot tahan liao....booommmmmm.

i laid on her for a while but she wriggle her butt like signal me to get up.
wo xian xi, ni xiu xi...so i laid there on the bed....spent....while she slowly wash herself, i laid on bed and see her wash her neh neh...feel like asking her if i can wash for her...hehe...
then tcss...ask me whether i makan oredi...i say i just makan.
eat what?
eat u lor... she smile.
then wash me, dress up then i left.
when i reach the main door, i turn back to see.. and saw her looking at me...she was caught by surprise and quickly look down.. then slowly close her door....waa...hehe...

lickman
08-07-2012, 12:14 PM

Big time regret......she rush rush.....n yes there are some special like ass rim.
fj time....capped n she went missionary want me to go in liao...but still soft leh.....
ok...try to lick her nipples.....she said fiercely NO.
n she like try to force me soft willy to go in her hole.
i try to relax....n grabbed her boobs (which is quite small if compare to cookie).....
i tot she will try bj or something to make my didi hard.
but no...she just want to put it in.....
Nikki : "what's wrong w you???!!! put it in lah???!!!"

ok huff n puff.....at entrance...n she start fake moan......finally my willy slipped in semi hard...but see her TL face....soft n i dunno how i managed to shoot.....

push me off....rush to wash herself...n wash me later....never chat with me.
like dying for me to exit room....try to initiate some chat n she like impatient.

strange leh...she like quite friendly to the chap in front of me...but it was rush rush job for me...everything over in 10 mins.

very regret when i walk out...then it start to drizzle.....i went to H7 since cannot exit PT....took a corner peek n saw cookie's room open.....
but budget use liao....so waited outside.....in the end....decided maybe i should visit cookie again.....then rain smaller...so run to city sq n draw $......
then come out city sq...rain stop.....crowds appear liao....went to Da S room.....she close liao......lights off.
went to cookie....too late......she book liao.
waited outside walk around.....then saw one chap walk out.....he must have book cookie for 2 sessions....so try to went in.....suddenly one chap on the phone run n cut me....saw him rush inside cookie room.
no chance for me think he got booking w her.
it was like 7.40pm liao...so everyone rush to cookie.....

next week then.....

tat day,i tell you h22 xue-er,you dun want.

lickman
08-07-2012, 12:22 PM

i a bit better, go pt walk walk but kico, miki not working. cookie busy, then pass r11, carol door open. hehe...can nah...
paid 50 then she strip everything in like 4 seconds and sat on the bed naked n wait 4 me to strip. then wash me while i smell her hair...like got some herb shampoo smell then ask me to tang xia cat bath.

nipple- not much feeling. but then when she go down to molest my dick and suck my balls walan..my cock become alive. then she went further down and lick just below my balls while still caressing my cock..waaa...nice..i was dripping pre cum, and she took a tissue paper to wipe it and said, ni kan...ni didi ku le...( my brother crying....)
capped and blow quite a while then ask me to sit on bedside and blow me while she squat. can see her saliva dripping and she take some toliet paper and wipe the saliva on the floor.
then take out cd and put new one and say ni zai shang mian.

wow carol eat your dick till her saliva dripping.she must be hungry.

Cerberus
08-07-2012, 12:32 PM

....and she took a tissue paper to wipe it and said, ni kan...ni didi ku le...( my brother crying....)

then tcss...ask me whether i makan oredi...i say i just makan.
eat what?
eat u lor... she smile.
then wash me, dress up then i left.
when i reach the main door, i turn back to see.. and saw her looking at me...she was caught by surprise and quickly look down.. then slowly close her door....waa...hehe...

maybe nikki dun like my face......can't be help.

when you go? yesterday when it start to drizzle, kico room open n she pops her head out to check.....it must had been that rare moment where practically almost every room (kico, cookie, jolene, joey......except the Da S room) is open for biz. :D

this carol so humorous.....but like i said, I'm very "you yuan" with her n cookie room is same house...so if i try her next time i Q outside cookie room...like not so nice.

tat day,i tell you h22 xue-er,you dun want.

isn't that the miss attitude??