PDA

View Full Version : All Petain FR experience

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

fornicator
29-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Ahh...after reading again...I realised I close the wrong H7R6. It should be the downstairs one that I have been eyeball the whole day as her door was half closed and she was playing games inside!

That would be Joyce H07R06. Friendly and accomodating.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

kelang
29-01-2011, 07:36 AM
That is ok Bro, you don't have to follow what I recommend all the time, it is good to know that you venture out on your own.

Your 1st FR is for Kathy H07R06(2F). Personally I haven't tried her even once, she's not my type.

The 2nd FR is for Ann H07R01(2F). I am troubled that you did not get the same service that she gives to me. Let me elaborate by giving my FR as per my last RTF sessions:

Greeting: 9/10 - welcomes me with a smile. After close door, we french a bit, give her the fee, then we strip.

Washing: 8/10 - we chat and laugh as I caress her boobies and she ever skillfuly stroking my hardened dick.

Catbath: 8/10 - good suction of my nipples, makes me arch my back!

Frenching: 8.5/10 - her tongue and mine are into a wrestking frenzy!

BBBJ: 9/10 - fantastic skill, with slurping sounds. She is perpendicularly positioned to me so it is easy to play with her nipples.

AR: 9/10 - lying in bed and in all fours (doggy). Nice licking, slurping and kissing sounds! Shiiok!

BBBJ: 9/10 - this time she ask me to stand while she blowing me, whoa power! With ball licking and her hands raised to fine tune my nipples.

FJ: 9/10 - missionary because I want to suck her nipples and french while I pumping her.

GFE; 9/10 - never a dull moment, she knows what she is talking about and smiling all the way. Not a time watcher.

RTF: Yes, Ann is one of my top WLs in my RTF list!

Hope this helps.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Maybe her last customer made her in a bad mood....hahaha

fornicator
29-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Maybe her last customer made her in a bad mood....hahaha

But still, she shouldn't take it out on you. It's not right.:( And it is not her character. I was just startled that she could be as you said she were. Some more is the 1st time you try her? 1st impression is important. See? Now you decided not to RTF.

Happy weekend.:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

MaMister
29-01-2011, 08:44 AM
But still, she shouldn't take it out on you. It's not right.:( And it is not her character. I was just startled that she could be as you said she were. Some more is the 1st time you try her? 1st impression is important. See? Now you decided not to RTF.

Happy weekend.:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

No suprise lah... this ann (H7R1) cannot make it for me too....

Nothing special except for the big neh neh...

plumb and black face...

1st time for me and no more...

Bimmer
29-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Damn I kenna zapped and points minus for posting a positive report on H22R20 michelle! Well, that's prove that 1 man's meat is another's poison! Cheers!

fornicator
29-01-2011, 12:27 PM
No suprise lah... this ann (H7R1) cannot make it for me too....

Nothing special except for the big neh neh...

plumb and black face...

1st time for me and no more...

I see, it saddens me to hear about that Bro.:( Just move on I guess. That's what I do. I have my share also of this kind of WLs: H11R11 - Jolene and H12R01A - May to name a few. Jolene - 1st time and 1 RTF, May - 1st time and no more.:(

But Ann stays on top of my RTF list.;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.:D

cubezero79
29-01-2011, 12:36 PM
I see, it saddens me to hear about that Bro.:( Just move on I guess. That's what I do. I have my share also of this kind of WLs: H11R11 - Jolene and H12R01A - May to name a few. Jolene - 1st time and 1 RTF, May - 1st time and no more.:(

But Ann stays on top of my RTF list.;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

I tried Jolene also....another one who dun wan to AR for me and give discount on her foreplay... reali feel if tt's e case, she shld tell me earlier and jus charge 40 instead of 50. for some customers' FRs tt i read, seems like she AR like there is no tomolo. I tink its all abt selecting customers

fornicator
29-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Damn I kenna zapped and points minus for posting a positive report on H22R20 michelle! Well, that's prove that 1 man's meat is another's poison! Cheers!

No, that's not it Bro. What it proves is that other Bros just cannot accept the fact that they got bad service while others like us do.

And when we post positive FRs, they get pissed off and zap. We are all entitled to our own views and opinions be it positive or negative as long as it is not offensive.

I shall see into the matter as I haven't seen your FR yet. I hope you did not say anything to offend the "seniors".

My comments later.....:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

fornicator
29-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Just went to try Michelle, h22r20. Read alot about her. Both positive and negative. The best is to give my account and at least bros out there has another FR to read and decided for themselves. She has a nice body, small boobs nice butt and quite a flat tummy. She gives a very good bbbj with alternate with AR. Lots of slurping sounds and tongue twirling effect. 8/10 pts here. After a good 10 mins, started fj. Went first for cowgal, followed by missionary and finish off in doggy. Very nice butt shape for doggy! At his point, stereo effects of 5.1 surround comes in and i pump faster till i explode! For bros who like loud screaming, you may wnt to try. Confirmed not a time watcher, at least for me. Overall i would say that she is a good catch. I will rtf. Good luck bros!

Bro Bimmer, I assume this is the FR for H22R20 - Michelle you mentioned.

IMHO, it is legit. I don't see anything wrong with it. As I read, I didn't feel any "pinch". Because if I did, that counts for a zap, but I don't zap, unless you double pinch me haha:D! It's a great FR, short and concise.

If I can ups you again, hell, I will! So, if any Bros out there got spare points to share, I believe our Bro here deserves it.;)

You used to be 30 points right? Whoa, you got zapped 4 "hard-earned" points, so this Bro is power 4, not yet a senior, because in my book, to be one, you have to be power 5 and above. Care to share the comment he posted? Confirm he never leave his nick right? From his comment we may be able to see what seems to be the problem.

I remember 1 time I posted an FR for MJ H12R06, and I get zapped! Comment: "Nice FR", WTF?! Oh here's another 1, my favourite, comment: "I like your nick". I was like, son of a bitch, who is this sad, sick soul? I just laughed it off. Nothing you can do anyways as this cowards never leave their nick.

Just keep up the good work and "points will come your way".;):D That is quoted from my good Bro, Bro U-Da-Man!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

fornicator
29-01-2011, 01:07 PM
I tried Jolene also....another one who dun wan to AR for me and give discount on her foreplay... reali feel if tt's e case, she shld tell me earlier and jus charge 40 instead of 50. for some customers' FRs tt i read, seems like she AR like there is no tomolo. I tink its all abt selecting customers

Agree, if indeed it is all about selecting customers, Jolene H11R11 should charge $40 if she give discount on foreplay, instead of ripping us all off with $50. I mean, if she don't like the customer, can reject or charge lower, right?

Just to share my views.;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

cubezero79
29-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Agree, if indeed it is all about selecting customers, Jolene H11R11 should charge $40 if she give discount on foreplay, instead of ripping us all off with $50. I mean, if she don't like the customer, can reject or charge lower, right?

Just to share my views.;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

yup....last time H11 gt one WL whom gt $30/$40/$50 diff cat of service and you get to choose based on hw much u pay(cant rem her name).... nw the WLs gt the "must pay 1st" policy.after collecting payment, wan to do or dun do this....u also LL cos they jus act blur....sumtimes when i ask hw come no frenching or AR, they act blur pretend nv listen and fasten the haste of the foreplay....put the condom on for u,lie down w legs open and with a black face "Quick,come on" piang wah...

U-Da-Man
29-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Damn I kenna zapped and points minus for posting!

Just keep up the good work and "points will come your way".;):D That is quoted from my good Bro, Bro U-Da-Man!

Cheers.

Yep, that's how the cookie crumbles ;)

Lone_Wolf
30-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Some houses in PT will remain open throughout the CNY....... was told by the bosses of H10 & H20 they want to close oso cannot....... because there are some WLs want to come back to work on CNY :rolleyes:

fornicator
30-01-2011, 02:53 AM
Some houses in PT will remain open throughout the CNY....... was told by the bosses of H10 & H20 they want to close oso cannot....... because there are some WLs want to come back to work on CNY :rolleyes:

H07 I believe will also be open on CNY as per info from Ann H07R01(2F).

FYI only.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

forex
31-01-2011, 12:20 AM
H2 will probably be as well, the Malay WLs.

H07 I believe will also be open on CNY as per info from Ann H07R01(2F).

FYI only.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

too_hot
31-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi

In this bad weather, i predicted PT will have less people so yesterday i took the chance and went down and sure enough, i finally got to try Lai Lai (2433). I ve tried going down several times but she always occupied.

Summary:
Looks: 6/10 - auntie so wat u expect? Was prob a 8/10 in her hey day, still got some of her sharp features
Body: 7/10 - given how thin she is, her boobs were actually quite sizeable but of cos on the saggy side
Catbath: 10/10 - top to toe (literally!)
AR: 8/10 - though i personally dun like AR, she sensed it and asked me and i told her for me, no need.
bbbj: 10/10 - love the part she make me "kneel" on the bed and she slide in between my legs and i fcuk her mouth! never had this before.
french: NA - she having flu so dun have.
FJ: NA cos i ended up doing CIM ;p
CIM: 9/10
RTF: definitely, for me sharing top spot with H22 michelle
Remark: her room could be better, a bit warm and not as well maintain/clean as some others.

Cheers!

ahmiu
31-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Few Days ago just tried this lady H14 R13 ( CAT30) Not bad service ... U go PT try not to expect much tip top or great service ...

Summary is as follow :
Looks: 6/10 - CFM Mlif
Body: 7/10 - Slim With Nice small boobs
Catbath: 8/10 - top to toe
AR: N.A
bj: 6.5/10 - Not that fantastic ...
french: NA ....
FJ: 6/10 ( So So only MLIF FL much more better )
CIM: NA
RTF: Depend...

Overall Not to expect much .... Service & attitude not bad .... No rush in time also .....

austin69
31-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Few Days ago just tried this lady H14 R13 ( CAT30) Not bad service ... U go PT try not to expect much tip top or great service ...

Summary is as follow :
Looks: 6/10 - CFM Mlif
Body: 7/10 - Slim With Nice small boobs
Catbath: 8/10 - top to toe
AR: N.A
bj: 6.5/10 - Not that fantastic ...
french: NA ....
FJ: 6/10 ( So So only MLIF FL much more better )
CIM: NA
RTF: Depend...

Overall Not to expect much .... Service & attitude not bad .... No rush in time also .....

Nice one Bro. Ups you:cool:

I thank you.

Tboon
31-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Just finish sexssion with h22r21...:)

Went pertain plan 2 look 4 h10r11 but not ard so walk walk...went in h22 plan 2 look 4 r20 but....but i c a SYT standing outsid smoking n joking with a few customers...4 sure she is the frdli type...signal her n she ON me...b4 enter rm can actuali hear the bombing of r21!!!:)
Entered the rm n we joke abt the 'BOMBING'...she told me she wil b more softer...wash 4 me throughli n wipe dry b4 going on bed...

Look:10/10(seems lik 1 of the oni few SYT in pertain 'pretty young LIAN')
Body:10/10(slim with DAMN soft (.Y.) n trim hair)
Catbath:8/10(lots of saliva sound)
Ar:11/10(nice ticklish also with lots of slurping sound)
Ball-licking:11/10(soft feel ticklish)i prefer dis type than those hardcore type which i feel quite pain)
Bbbj:11/10(same as AR n Ball-licking...kept giving the CFM look!!!)
Fj:10/10(moans not 'VERI LOUD' but i believe outsid pple also can hear)she got not oni 'DAMN soft (.Y.) but also DAMN soft butt!!!done 2 postion n surrendered 2 her while doggie
Gfe:10/10(veri chatty n cheerful)
Rtf:depends on the KING...:)

Btw 2day her last day b4 cny...start again on tue or wed...actuali a x-watcher but bo pian coz she ang pai...but not dat type rushing u 1 just dat her action i c abit rush aftr FJ...:)she might not b maybe just i misunderstannd oni...but definateli a 'MUST TRY'
Fj

fornicator
31-01-2011, 04:19 PM

Went pertain plan 2 look 4 h10r11 but not ard so walk walk...went in h22 plan 2 look 4 r20 but....but i c a SYT standing outsid smoking n joking with a few customers...4 sure she is the frdli type...signal her n she ON me...b4 enter rm can actuali hear the bombing of r21!!!:)
Entered the rm n we joke abt the 'BOMBING'...she told me she wil b more softer...wash 4 me throughli n wipe dry b4 going on bed...

Ball-licking:11/10(soft feel ticklish)i prefer dis type than those hardcore type which i feel quite pain)
Fj:10/10(moans not 'VERI LOUD' but i believe outsid pple also can hear)she got not oni 'DAMN soft (.Y.) but also DAMN soft butt!!!done 2 postion n surrendered 2 her while doggie

Btw 2day her last day b4 cny...start again on tue or wed...actuali a x-watcher but bo pian coz she ang pai...but not dat type rushing u 1 just dat her action i c abit rush aftr FJ...:)she might not b maybe just i misunderstannd oni...but definateli a 'MUST TRY'
Fj

Haha, you already have H22R21 - Xue Er, some more you hear "bombing of R21?!" Maybe you mean R20! Hahaha.

Wow, your ratings are not very but extremely high! I have tried her once only and no RTF because she give me bad attitude. I am happy that she give you good service and not like what I had with her. Yes, her body nice and all but no GFE for me, so no RTF. This is the same with H14R11 - Candy.

H14R11-Candy and H22R21-Xue Er: they are blacklisted in my RTF list!

Just sharing my own personal views.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Tboon
31-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Oooopsss sori is r20 bombing!!!:)tooooo song til jurong liao....:)
Sure or not my KING???she bad attitude with u!!!1 2 send out troop 2 find her???:)
Anyway maybe bad mood when u visit coz 2day she reali smiling face frm the start til end of job...:)

jacky43
31-01-2011, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=ahmiu;5639192]Few Days ago just tried this lady H14 R13 ( CAT30) Not bad service ... U go PT try not to expect much tip top or great service ...

Finally a FR on her, i think Catherine had FRs b4, that was yrs ago. Last trip wanted to walk into her room, an elder brother cut my Q. B4 she closed her door, we :)at each other.

Actually, H14 inner lane have quality girls, there are Laura, Catherine and Sophie. They are old birds but, do not put high expectation for below $50.

Up u Sir!

fornicator
31-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Oooopsss sori is r20 bombing!!!:)tooooo song til jurong liao....:)
Sure or not my KING???she bad attitude with u!!!1 2 send out troop 2 find her???:)
Anyway maybe bad mood when u visit coz 2day she reali smiling face frm the start til end of job...:)

Yes, she did, but in the end H22R21 realized her mistake and tried to make ammends, but too late for me, I pissed off already. No worries, never say never I guess. Haha, no lah, no send troops, let her be, respect lah she still a lady right?

Once again I say that I am happy for you my Bro that she give you good service and good attitude. Xue Er is definitely much better than Candy H14R11.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

MaMister
31-01-2011, 06:18 PM

Fj

Bro you are saying R20 or R21?

Ah Ken
31-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Can anyone knows or let me know are these WLs working tmr or CNY eve?

1. Leeza/Rina (can rmb which WL is the one. R1a in H10)
2. Joyce
3. Ah May
4. Ann

Thanks! :)

austin69
31-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Have been longing for this Malay WL, her good BBBJ then CIM!:p No, I never bonk her. Just touch-touch her boobies and that's it. She takes good care of my cock!

This cold weather and raining over the weekend has urged me to look for her, or rather, my dick, hehe.

So, after work, I was fortunate enough to find out that she is working. I waited for about 5 minutes then I went in.;)

Gave her the fee, strip, she washed me and off to bed we went. I had my shirt on, so she only "attacked" my groin area. First she rubbed her boobies on my helpless cock now starting to turn hard. Then she kissed my inner thighs and licked my balls. Finally, she started the BBBJ. Oh my, she had given me 4 rounds before I surrendered to her. After each round she would deepthroat me slowly going up and release me with a "pop". Upon her every release in the first 3 rounds, my cock would helplessly "nod" on it's own, as if savouring the sensation that Mona had given. Then as we went on the 4th round, mid-way I released into her mouth. She sucked me dry before covering my cock with tissue and off she went to the basin to spit out my load and wash herself.

Overall a satisfying session for me, it was everything that I have expected, thanks to Mona.:D She say H24 will be closed from tomorrow 01 Feb. and re-opens on Sunday the 6th.:cool:

I thank you.

Slotti
31-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Once again I say that I am happy for you my Bro that she give you good service and good attitude. Xue Er is definitely much better than Candy H14R11.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Bro, to me Candy is passable lah, no problem to RTF . Overall ratings for Candy 7/10.:D
Cheers !

Tboon
31-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Bro you are saying R20 or R21?

Hahaha bro mamister sori 4 the confusing FR...:)

If u refering 2 the WL i tried 2day,is r21...:)
4 the loud BOMBING is r20...:) paiseh paiseh

Tboon
31-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Yes, she did, but in the end H22R21 realized her mistake and tried to make ammends, but too late for me, I pissed off already. No worries, never say never I guess. Haha, no lah, no send troops, let her be, respect lah she still a lady right?

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

Hehehe...:)the troops i mean our 'lil bro' with their missiles,bombs n bullets...:)

fornicator
31-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Bro, to me Candy is passable lah, no problem to RTF . Overall ratings for Candy 7/10.:D
Cheers !

Good for you Bro!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

fornicator
31-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Hehehe...:)the troops i mean our 'lil bro' with their missiles,bombs n bullets...:)

Then by all means, "attack"! Fire at will!:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

forex
01-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Monday evening. Wanted to check h11 but was closed. Can I ask what is the room when you go up h7, turn 90 degree right and the room that is right in front? Any bro can advise?

Anyway not much variety and rtf h2r9. In fact, 3 times already in the last 2 months. She is like chicken rice; presentation acceptable, not too expensive, same taste, service oriented and fills the hunger. As for variety and/or the exotic, next trip then.

Cheers.

sean4597
01-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Monday evening. Wanted to check h11 but was closed. Can I ask what is the room when you go up h7, turn 90 degree right and the room that is right in front? Any bro can advise?

Anyway not much variety and rtf h2r9. In fact, 3 times already in the last 2 months. She is like chicken rice; presentation acceptable, not too expensive, same taste, service oriented and fills the hunger. As for variety and/or the exotic, next trip then.

Cheers.

Hi bro. I think mentioned is kathy's rm. Rm6

fornicator
01-02-2011, 08:12 AM

Hi bro. I think mentioned is kathy's rm. Rm6

Bro sean4597 you are on spot! Good job! I ups you!:cool:

Cheers.

H02 R09 - Hong Hong CAT40, but she charge me $50. I am just assuming here because I think she knows me by face and reputation. Whenever I wait for Michelle H02R16, we would exchange greetings. One time Michelle talking to me and Hong Hong become the interpreter. And she knows I only take CAT50 WL, maybe that is why she charge me as such. If she only knew that her category here in "PT Romps Forum" is $40, maybe she would not dare.

Nevertheless, I let her go, so on with the session, SOP, gave me several rounds of BBBJ, in FJ, I CMI. Don't get me wrong, I can see that probably when she was young she was a babe! But now she's way past her prime.

Just sharing my views.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

ahmiu
01-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Actually, H14 inner lane have quality girls, there are Laura, Catherine and Sophie. They are old birds but, do not put high expectation for below $50.

Up u Sir!

Bro u are right H14 got lot of quality girls but still got some attitude type want ... 1 is the R11 and the other if Not wrong is R10...

R10 got one check with her the price she quoted me $30 think of walks and see see first ... after that decided on her so went back to her ... and this time she quoted me $50!!!! just less than 15min she rise by $20bucks in the end nvr up her some more attitude !!!

jacky43
01-02-2011, 10:05 AM
This am heard ppl talking of wet weather over the causeway, there are few states experience high water levels. Also they have opened 3 dams, a brother wrote H24 is close today, i am not suprise.

Got a feeling this year, few houses will closed early, many WLs from across the causeway don't want to take the risk of travelling. Suddenly got this idea, have enough $ can book a girl over the long weekend, nowonder an article of social escort agencies seeing good biz this period.

2weeks from now, Valentine's day another period of SEX with warm bodies. Romance i am sorry, not available in RLD.

jacky43
01-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Brother ahmiu! Inner lane first room on your right, anyway inner lane only 1 roll on right handside. Li Wen also had attitude problem, infact i nicknamed her Miss Attitude. Still, her tits, not many man can resist. Haha!

Her soul does not belongs here, i guess she is making $ in other places.

Remember if u take LW, never mention this website, she is so pissed. I cannot forget she told me this:

"He took Candy's pic, still say don't have, Candy saw everything. That PH man!"

"No frenching, next time also don't have. U want find some other girls"

"Who say i work 2years here?"

ahmiu
01-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Brother ahmiu! Inner lane first room on your right, anyway inner lane only 1 roll on right handside. Li Wen also had attitude problem, infact i nicknamed her Miss Attitude. Still, her tits, not many man can resist. Haha!

Her soul does not belongs here, i guess she is making $ in other places.

Remember if u take LW, never mention this website, she is so pissed. I cannot forget she told me this:

"He took Candy's pic, still say don't have, Candy saw everything. That PH man!"

"No frenching, next time also don't have. U want find some other girls"

"Who say i work 2years here?"

Bro Jacky thanks for the advise ...

Usually went there when they going to close time ... Sometime miss out those Good gem as they close much more early ...

wateva83
01-02-2011, 05:08 PM
reporting live from PT...

damn crowded...H14 closed...a few other houses oso closed...wanna find H07R06 Seiko but she's not in...damn...go here and there all crowded...in the end now waiting outside H16R14 Ivy behind 1 more customer who oso waiting for her...no choice lahz...alot of wl went back liaoz...sad...came too late...

***latest update...the uncle in front of mi jus went in...yahoo~~~

wateva83
01-02-2011, 05:55 PM
jus finished my session with Ivy...won't give a detailed FR since now is near CNY maybe her standard not like normal times but overall i still give her a 4/5...

funny thing is while i was waiting outside for my turn...a guy in long sleeve office wear come forward and asked mi is Ivy good...sorry to that guy i was visiting Ivy for the 1st time...but when i came out of Ivy's room...he was outside n 1st on queue...i gave him a smile and slight nod of head to let him know she's good...lol...

if u are that guy and in this forum too...hope u oso enjoy the session with Ivy...

恭喜发财!

fornicator
01-02-2011, 06:31 PM
reporting live from PT...

damn crowded...H14 closed...a few other houses oso closed...wanna find H07R06 Seiko but she's not in...damn...go here and there all crowded...in the end now waiting outside H16R14 Ivy behind 1 more customer who oso waiting for her...no choice lahz...alot of wl went back liaoz...sad...came too late...

***latest update...the uncle in front of mi jus went in...yahoo~~~

jus finished my session with Ivy...won't give a detailed FR since now is near CNY maybe her standard not like normal times but overall i still give her a 4/5...

funny thing is while i was waiting outside for my turn...a guy in long sleeve office wear come forward and asked mi is Ivy good...sorry to that guy i was visiting Ivy for the 1st time...but when i came out of Ivy's room...he was outside n 1st on queue...i gave him a smile and slight nod of head to let him know she's good...lol...

if u are that guy and in this forum too...hope u oso enjoy the session with Ivy...

恭喜发财!

Hahaha! Congrats Bro that you managed to finish a session! With "ang pai" Ivy some more!

Giving her a 4/5, not bad! Not sure what she looks like now, long time I never RTF, lost craving for her. But way back in H03 Ivy H16R14 was 1 of my top bonks, same with Jennifer H16R12. Now in H16 my topnotchers are Ada R10, Vivi R13 and Amy R15. Ocassionally there is Moon R17.

As for me, I had my last session last week, 26 Jan. with Michelle H22R20. Rating? It's a 10/10!:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

austin69
01-02-2011, 08:51 PM

恭喜发财!

Wah lao! Nice one Bro! Me also fan of Ivy! But lately been busy in H22 haha!:D

Ups you Bro, my humble +1!:cool:

I thank you.:D

wateva83
01-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Hahaha! Congrats Bro that you managed to finish a session! With "ang pai" Ivy some more!

Giving her a 4/5, not bad! Not sure what she looks like now, long time I never RTF, lost craving for her. But way back in H03 Ivy H16R14 was 1 of my top bonks, same with Jennifer H16R12. Now in H16 my topnotchers are Ada R10, Vivi R13 and Amy R15. Ocassionally there is Moon R17.

As for me, I had my last session last week, 26 Jan. with Michelle H22R20. Rating? It's a 10/10!:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

oh Ivy ang pai? i didn't know...no wonder there were ppl queueing outside her room on usual days...

and ya...Michelle is good and frendy...dunno y there's so much bad feedbacls abt her...

actually wanna try Violet...but no chance lehz...how's she?

wateva83
01-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Wah lao! Nice one Bro! Me also fan of Ivy! But lately been busy in H22 haha!:D

Ups you Bro, my humble +1!:cool:

yeap...i think i'll list Ivy under my fav list liaoz...along with 2220 Michelle and 0706 Seiko...so u busy with 2220 Michelle or her neighbour Nikki?

***will return u the favour when i get home later cos dunno y use iPhone cannot upz rep...

Tboon
01-02-2011, 11:34 PM

恭喜发财!

Wow seems lik a gd choice...:)
My next try wil b her or maybe a cat 30 in h24...:)

fornicator
02-02-2011, 12:14 AM
oh Ivy ang pai? i didn't know...no wonder there were ppl queueing outside her room on usual days...

and ya...Michelle is good and frendy...dunno y there's so much bad feedbacls abt her...

actually wanna try Violet...but no chance lehz...how's she?

Yes Bro, most of the ex-GL WL in my book are "ang pai". Fortunately, I have already tried most if not all of them before they were "discovered" by our other Bros, hence the queue.:p

I am not really sure what constitutes such bad feedbacks for Michelle H22R20. Service, attitude and GFE, it all works for me, thank God. But not for others I guess.:o

Violet H14R06 had rumours going around that she quit PT. She was supposed to RTW 13 Jan. Could be that she wanted to extend her holiday until after the CNY as most "ang pais" are doing, Kiko H10R12 or Ada H1R10 to name a few.

We shall confirm this after CNY. But for now, I am confident Violet will be back, although she didn't reply my SMS, anything is possible.

Just sharing my views.;)

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

austin69
02-02-2011, 12:26 AM
yeap...i think i'll list Ivy under my fav list liaoz...along with 2220 Michelle and 0706 Seiko...so u busy with 2220 Michelle or her neighbour Nikki?

***will return u the favour when i get home later cos dunno y use iPhone cannot upz rep...

I am busy with both Bro, hehe. On the side is the other neighbour, Xue Er.:p;)

No worries Bro, your ups points appreciated.:D

I thank you.

forex
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
This Michelle room is directly opposite r9 right? Relatively new? I only saw like 2 mths ago first time when I turned back, she was taken. Boss saw and told me wait lah, very fast one. Knn, bluff me.

Coming back to r9, I agree with you, if she charges $50, I would rather go H7r6 2f but I wonder if she is a PT veteran, still can command this price? I would put her in terms of youth same as h17r5 2f which charge $40? But maybe PT trained but service like GL lah.

Cheers.

H02 R09 - Hong Hong CAT40, but she charge me $50. I am just assuming here because I think she knows me by face and reputation. Whenever I wait for Michelle H02R16, we would exchange greetings. One time Michelle talking to me and Hong Hong become the interpreter. And she knows I only take CAT50 WL, maybe that is why she charge me as such. If she only knew that her category here in "PT Romps Forum" is $40, maybe she would not dare.

Nevertheless, I let her go, so on with the session, SOP, gave me several rounds of BBBJ, in FJ, I CMI. Don't get me wrong, I can see that probably when she was young she was a babe! But now she's way past her prime.

Just sharing my views.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

fornicator
02-02-2011, 01:09 AM
This Michelle room is directly opposite r9 right? Relatively new? I only saw like 2 mths ago first time when I turned back, she was taken. Boss saw and told me wait lah, very fast one. Knn, bluff me.

Coming back to r9, I agree with you, if she charges $50, I would rather go H7r6 2f but I wonder if she is a PT veteran, still can command this price? I would put her in terms of youth same as h17r5 2f which charge $40? But maybe PT trained but service like GL lah.

Cheers.

Yes, H02 OKT bluff you because Michelle H02R16 is not a time watcher. Sessions with her normally lasts 1/2 hour! No, Michelle is not new, she in PT more than 1 year already. But Michelle H22R20 is new, just come late last 2010.

H07R06(2F) Kathy is PT veteran but as per other Bro's FR she is good. BJ only but got frenching and 69. I haven't tried her yet. Her looks not to my liking.

Hope this helps.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

andrew101
02-02-2011, 01:23 AM
FR on Lai Lai (H24R33)
Since I was nearby petain on Sunday at 12 plus. So look out for lai Lai and that's not much WLs and some house was close except saw a fews like Pat, katty.......

Waiting for about 15 mins before my turn. She's very friendly and nice. Small build. Lookwise, pleasant looking MILF with cute expression. Once paid her, start to stripped. She got a nice slim body with slight tummy. Boobs were rather a B-, soft and firm. She helped to washed my didi, front body and asked to turn back to wash my ass. To my surprise, she even washed my toes....patiently washed one by one. Even help to wipe me with tissues. 

After cleaned me up and I straight proceed to the bed waiting for her to finish washing. Soon, action started with a sensational cathbath, from ear down to my feet, nice slurping  sound. Was extremely impress when she sucked my toes, one at a time patiently. Oooh..... Shiok shiok.... Then came her BBBJ with licking and sucking my balls. Alternately  with deepthroating. She pushed up my buttock, start ARing with her wet tongue, licking hard and deep in. Then the awesome part, use her finger to poke my. asshole...wah ....unbelievable. She was damn enjoy and the way she work and moan, really delighted me. Then after. Asked to position in doggie with legs open wide. She slipped in between my leg and continue her BBBJ and poking my asshole again. This time really went deep in and I give a wild moaned... Feel a little weird but quite SHIOAk.....Haha

Soon my didi already super hard, she capped me with a red colour CD. Mounted on top and went for her ride. She's good and rocking hard and steady. She bend down forward and start frenching me, very passionate and lot of tongue fight. She give a CFM expession and i getting damn high. Grabbed those boobs and squeezed them hard. Then switched to missionary, start pumping fast and hard. She give a erotic moan and expression, Argh....Ar...gh....i bei tahan liao. French her again n again while I keep increasing my movement.....finally I give way, unload onto her.. She smile and said "你好猛,好棒". 

I rested and she washed herself before helping to wash me again. After, we had a short chat before going off. Give a nice hugging and goodbye kisses. Wow, saw few guys waiting outside..

Overall, very satisfactional and treated me very good and willing to please, hardworking indeed. She left on Monday night after work. Was told she will be back by Sunday.

Rating
Name: Lai Lai
Look: 6/10 (pleasantly looking MILF with sweet voice, had a nice straight fringe, love her look while letting her hair down when bbbj)
Boobs: B- (not big but very soft)
Catbath: 9/10 (everywhere even sucking my toes)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she's good and lot of slurping deepthroating, even did a mouth fuck)
Frenching/Kissing: Yes (Passionate and superb good tongue fighting)
AR: 10/10 (tongue licking and finger poking deep In my asshole)
FJ: 8/10 (responsively and wild. Frenching in between)
Fingering/Painting: never try
CIM: never try
Service: 10/10 (Excellent. Hardworking and not into rushing, had a short chat after the mission)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and willing to please)
GFE: 8.5/10 (chat very well, she can speak hokkien)
RTF: Yes, after she return next week
Damage: $50

The Milk Man
02-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Coming back to r9, I agree with you, if she charges $50, I would rather go H7r6 2f but I wonder if she is a PT veteran, still can command this price?

This Hong Hong (H2R9) is too much. Previously she was Cat30 in PT. When the WLs from KS and GL came over she took this opportunity to increase to Cat40. Now she charges $50 ? !! :rolleyes:

HCKing
02-02-2011, 03:19 AM
would like to check with bros here is the moon in petain also the same moon frm GL cat80 previously?

fornicator
02-02-2011, 08:19 AM
would like to check with bros here is the moon in petain also the same moon frm GL cat80 previously?

The Moon H16R17 in PT now is a tall WL and when she talk a bit difficult to understand because she got "short tongue". But not so during AR, hahaha!:D

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

fornicator
02-02-2011, 08:24 AM
FR on Lai Lai (H24R33)
Since I was nearby petain on Sunday at 12 plus. So look out for lai Lai and that's not much WLs and some house was close except saw a fews like Pat, katty.......

Waiting for about 15 mins before my turn. She's very friendly and nice. Small build. Lookwise, pleasant looking MILF with cute expression. Once paid her, start to stripped. She got a nice slim body with slight tummy. Boobs were rather a B-, soft and firm. She helped to washed my didi, front body and asked to turn back to wash my ass. To my surprise, she even washed my toes....patiently washed one by one. Even help to wipe me with tissues. 

After cleaned me up and I straight proceed to the bed waiting for her to finish washing. Soon, action started with a sensational cathbath, from ear down to my feet, nice slurping  sound. Was extremely impress when she sucked my toes, one at a time patiently. Oooh..... Shiok shiok.... Then came her BBBJ with licking and sucking my balls. Alternately  with deepthroating. She pushed up my buttock, start ARing with her wet tongue, licking hard and deep in. Then the awesome part, use her finger to poke my. asshole...wah ....unbelievable. She was damn enjoy and the way she work and moan, really delighted me. Then after. Asked to position in doggie with legs open wide. She slipped in between my leg and continue her BBBJ and poking my asshole again. This time really went deep in and I give a wild moaned... Feel a little weird but quite SHIOAk.....Haha

Soon my didi already super hard, she capped me with a red colour CD. Mounted on top and went for her ride. She's good and rocking hard and steady. She bend down forward and start frenching me, very passionate and lot of tongue fight. She give a CFM expession and i getting damn high. Grabbed those boobs and squeezed them hard. Then switched to missionary, start pumping fast and hard. She give a erotic moan and expression, Argh....Ar...gh....i bei tahan liao. French her again n again while I keep increasing my movement.....finally I give way, unload onto her.. She smile and said "你好猛,好棒". 

I rested and she washed herself before helping to wash me again. After, we had a short chat before going off. Give a nice hugging and goodbye kisses. Wow, saw few guys waiting outside..

Overall, very satisfactional and treated me very good and willing to please, hardworking indeed. She left on Monday night after work. Was told she will be back by Sunday.

Rating
Name: Lai Lai
Look: 6/10 (pleasantly looking MILF with sweet voice, had a nice straight fringe, love her look while letting her hair down when bbbj)
Boobs: B- (not big but very soft)
Catbath: 9/10 (everywhere even sucking my toes)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she's good and lot of slurping deepthroating, even did a mouth fuck)
Frenching/Kissing: Yes (Passionate and superb good tongue fighting)
AR: 10/10 (tongue licking and finger poking deep In my asshole)
FJ: 8/10 (responsively and wild. Frenching in between)
Fingering/Painting: never try
CIM: never try
Service: 10/10 (Excellent. Hardworking and not into rushing, had a short chat after the mission)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and willing to please)
GFE: 8.5/10 (chat very well, she can speak hokkien)
RTF: Yes, after she return next week

Bro, if I may say so, fantastic FR!:D

WLs in H24 informed me that they close from 01 Feb and re-open on Sunday the 6th, so is correct that Lai Lai is back this Sunday.;)

As per my records show, Lai Lai H24R33 LDW will be around 1st week of March.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

austin69
02-02-2011, 08:29 AM
This Hong Hong (H2R9) is too much. Previously she was Cat30 in PT. When the WLs from KS and GL came over she took this opportunity to increase to Cat40. Now she charges $50 ? !! :rolleyes:

Wah lao! She used to be CAT30? Is it? Thanks for sharing some history Bro.:D

I ups you later when I regain my power.:o

ahmiu
02-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Any bro here know Today Petain got open or they close for CNY already ??

austin69
02-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Any bro here know Today Petain got open or they close for CNY already ??

I am not really as experienced here but just to share my views.:p

Most of the ang pais have already left since Monday 31 Jan. So what's left are the CAT20 WLs and probably the Malays. I got word that they will be conducting biz even during CNY as long as the house open of course. I'm just guessing here, but as per last year CNY 2010: H02, H07, H17 and H20 were operating on 1st day.

For today eve of CNY, most houses maybe closed already and some may be 1/2 day, until 4:00 or 5:00pm, to be in time for the "reunion dinner". We have to consider also that even if WL is Malay, the OKT is not. Most if not all are local Chinese.

Fetish Joe
02-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Happy Chinese New Year To All Seniors & Brothers..

Huat Arh Huat Arh

Tboon
02-02-2011, 10:53 PM
happy new year to everyone here...:)huat huat huat ar!!!:)

xtxc
02-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Happy Chinese New Year To All Seniors & Brothers..

Huat Arh Huat Arh

yo Fetish Joe...ho bo:)
everyones huat ah...more money for bonking:D

forex
02-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Thks for the leads on the Michelles.

This Kathy has been working quite late for the past 2 weeks but unfortunately, I don't think got many takers and to me, I don't think i would pay $50, $40 to try, yes. Furthermore, I follow FRs selectively from some bros here only. That is not to say I agree with every FRs though.

Anyway, I put these 3 in my to do list and then feedback.

Cheers.

Yes, H02 OKT bluff you because Michelle H02R16 is not a time watcher. Sessions with her normally lasts 1/2 hour! No, Michelle is not new, she in PT more than 1 year already. But Michelle H22R20 is new, just come late last 2010.

H07R06(2F) Kathy is PT veteran but as per other Bro's FR she is good. BJ only but got frenching and 69. I haven't tried her yet. Her looks not to my liking.

Hope this helps.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.

forex
02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I don't think so lah. Now that you mentioned, yes she asked for $30 actually all these while but because of the goodwill she extended to me in terms of time, patience and service on the very first time, subsequent visits I paid between $40 to $50 on my own accord.

As for Fornicator, probably she knows from her friends that when he ask how much, he has decided to take it already be it $30 or $50. Rtf or not is another thing though.

Cheers.

Fetish Joe
03-02-2011, 12:23 PM
yo Fetish Joe...ho bo:)
everyones huat ah...more money for bonking:D

Hello bro xtxc.. happy chinese new year..

Mizzy's Corner
04-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Hello bro xtxc.. happy chinese new year..

Happi new year to u too

Tboon
04-02-2011, 06:28 AM
恭喜发财2 all pertain bros...:)

Fetish Joe
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
恭喜发财2 all pertain bros...:)

huat arh... Everybody strike 4d toto & big sweep

e64y2005
04-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Happy new year to everyone.:)

hmt13
05-02-2011, 01:34 AM
i heard from my freinds there are a few LB (lady boy) in petain. is is true? can any bro advise which house so as to avoid ........? thks

lazyzai
05-02-2011, 01:45 AM
i heard from my freinds there are a few LB (lady boy) in petain. is is true? can any bro advise which house so as to avoid ........? thks

H9 got a few

jacky43
05-02-2011, 11:40 AM
2days of feastings and gambling now is good to be back. I think all houses will be back on business on Monday, 7 Feb consider this few years of slow economy. Can make $, why not?

As I wrote, which is on Sat, I can foreseen the crowd at candy land, this 2years with opening of CSM, there are brothers after shopping crossed over to SEX hub. Careful don’t get hook on this. Ha-ha!

Brother Fornicator! Saw your writing, u have not taken Kathy H07R06, 2floor till now. Well she is above average thing is, her pussy rather loose. Plus I have experience her special CD, which we have discuss about it long time ago. Proceed with cautious.

Have a great year of the bunny.

Tboon
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Sianz sia...:(3 days liao no happenin FRs in pertain...:(y?y?y?
CNY-no kopi tiam-no shopping n WORST...NO PERTAIN!!!:(

Ninja_Assassin
06-02-2011, 02:00 AM
CNY-no kopi tiam-no shopping n WORST...NO PERTAIN!!!:(

Whoa.... who says no petain?
Fyi there were a few ang pais working at PT on the 2nd day of CNY :p
Houses opened tat day were H2, H10, H16, H20, H7, H9 and H17.
I had expected only the NLs to be working and I was surprised when I saw chinese WLs back to work including Cat 50s. :D

terry1982
06-02-2011, 09:36 AM
gong xi fa cai everyone, does anyone knows if the LB hse in petain operates today? tyty

jacky43
07-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Reached PT brothels on the 5 day of LNY, few houses and many WLs still on leave. This is the story.

H02 Inner lane I notices Maggie had a Q, Mun Mun was sitting pretty putting on makeup. She looks sexy and, I notice some changes to the rooms. Michelle was on business.

H04 Closed

H07 Pauline is available, nothing much this pm and, second floor, Kathy and Queenie were available.

H09 The 3LBs are working, Xiao Wei finished with a customer, and she came out looked at the people. She is prettier this year; I loved her curly silky hairdo.

H10 Closed

H11 I saw JJ, the usual she smiles at me. And, Rose was giving me the CFM look. Somehow, this pm I don’t want them.

H12 Closed

H14 Violet not there, seems liked she MIA for some time. Same with Zhen Zhen, Sophie opened the main door around 1245 pm. Candy and Catherine were in, wanted Catherine and her door was closed for some time.

H16 Yvonne kind of busy adjusting her TV remote, she is pretty no doubt. Inner lane, Pat and Ivy were working. Actually wanted Pat, again her room was closed for long time.

H17 Second floor, Wendy and Sally were off. I saw a new WL, kind of old granny looking. Her room number R1A? Cannot remember, sorry!

H20 Mei Bao the new comer award of 2010, she had new hairdo. It is same with Xiao Wei, curly silky bit covering eyebrows. This CNY girl’s style, I think.

H22 Good Aida lights on, inner lane other then the massage WL, Michelle is busy, 2young men waiting. ½ hour later, another 2 older men waiting outside. This pm only 1 bunny is working!

H24 Xiao Li was available, inner lane Lai Lai was in. A customer was waiting for quite some time. Today I took Ah Fen R03.

jacky43
07-02-2011, 04:51 PM
H24R03 Ah Fen $20

Being eyeing her about half year all really, there was a man walked in, door was closed for less than a minute. He walked out, then I looked into, Ah Fen was waiting. Usual, I upgraded $50; she was surprised asked me what is my desire? I said Sally H22 asked, what I want, she is $30 why I pay her $50. I believe she knows what to give; yes she does and provides me HC services. I spend an hour in her room. Ah Fen started with massage my hands, legs and forehead. She has not touched my dick for almost half an hour. She is in bra and panty, man she has the body of a 30 years lady. I think she is come 55.

I turned on my back; she set on it and applies some pressure. Then turned back my legs and massage my foots. Then both hands she gave me a good HJ, she does it slow and rub my balls. I cannot take it; insert my middle fingers into her pussy. Her panty was still on, I felt the wetness.

I set up, held her closed, kiss her lips, think she don’t allow frenching. Light kissing only, no problem we know, not every WLs provide frenching. She took off her panty; I help her off with her bra. Not bad it is small and pointed, goes well with slim legs. Ah Fen had maintained her body well, and then she gentle put me on bed. She put her body down, next she gave BBBJ while holding me, and without my knowledge she all really capped me. She went on top, cowgirl a short while, she asked me to go on top.

I held her tight, turned her over, both were lie on bed, I ramp her hard. Ah Fen moan kept on calling me, “husband...husband” same liked some PRC GL girls. This adds on my pressure to cum faster, yes I came and, it was like shot out 1 batch, another batch followed.

Ah Fen cleaned me up, setback she doesn’t do pre washing for me and, after service I took care of myself. That is fine, no problem. Probably, she forgot she is providing $50 PT studs.

My time with her, she don’t do BJ, no AR 69 I not sure. Overall I gave 7/ 10, certain degrees she fulfill my fantasy of fucking a HDB sexy housewife. RTF I guess no, there are others MILFs liked, Mona, Lilly and Amy.

nesh84
07-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Ok bros this one is fresh off petain.jus had a bong.When down ard 2 plus,close to 3pm.WAAAAHHH the place was like Great Singapore Sale.Thought can avoid the crowd but looked like caught rite in the middle of it.Walk ard abit.most of the place was like taken.so went to my usual RTF.guess this is the 4th time with her.

Walked into H2.She was standing by the door.Rather abit fierce looking(she looks like that haha)but its kinda sexy. Ask how much $$ and she goes like "The same?".Went in the room and strip,wash.once Behind close doors is more herself,chatty and friendly.she is quite particular abt cleaning and really washes u clean.Which i really like.Gives this rather safe feeling with all those STDs ard.

Let the action begin..To start off she is a milf with solid tits(B+ cup) and ass.Really nice to hold on.Has abit of a tummy.First she goes to rub her tits up and down yr body,enough to wake up yr sleeping bro.then licks/sucks yr nipples and goes down.she starts off with solid AR and works up to balls to the head.Her BBBJ is damm solid.really gd suction on the head.she then request mi to go doggy and AR mi again and work her btw my legs for another go at my cock.by this time i was already freaking hard.lastly had mi stand up and she suck mi off in doggy position.

Finally it was time for the main action.I am tall and my cock is like big.Rather diff to go missionary.So she auto go for cowgirl.It was heavenly to see her tits bounce and her ass so nice to hold onto.I was all the way playing with her tits.Took sometime to cum but she never complain instead said i give her workout everytime i come haha.we chatted abit while she wash mi.Really nice gal esp when u are nice to her.

Looks/Body: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Once behind closed she is chatty and very friendly)
Boobs: 7/10 (B+ cup)
Catbath:7/10(esp her tit rub)
BJ:8/10(BBBJ in a few positions POWER)
AR:7/10(Can really feel the tongue)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes..she make a gd backup bong.when u dont find what u came for she can make up for the trip.

teochewahpek
07-02-2011, 06:45 PM
as brothers described above, most angpais still enjoying chinese new year. noticed h22r20 michelle was very hot as all men of different ethnicities ogle at her green one piece dress. walk to h11, saw rooms 1,5 at the end still got digital light on. remember H11R1 ever rejected me for no reason. but today she accepted me. asked her how much. she said forty dollars. after close door, she was very friendly & wish me gongxifacai. for that courtesy, i was generous & gave her fifty dollars. can kiss, can bbbj but no licking of her pussy. overall, a good start for me during this new year.

Looks/Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B+ cup, attracted by her assets)
Catbath: 5/10(lick your nipples)
Bbbj:8/10
69: 0/10
pussylick: 0/10 (not allowed)
Damage: $40 with $10 angpow
RTF: maybe, still got others to TuFeiMengJin (Sudden ferocious entry)

Ah Ken
07-02-2011, 07:21 PM
This is one of my "value bonks" in PT.
Finally this time remembered to asked for her name.

RTF today as I was urging for a bonk after CNY.
Saw many people there at 1pm.

H22R18 - MEI NA
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (big and natural boobs, a c-cup at least I think)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Catbath: 8/10 (a "thorough" one)
BJ: 6/10 (nothing special)
Damage: $30
RTF: Yes.

Personal recommendation: Mei Na is better that Poh Yi, in terms of service. This is in comparison to a CAT $30 WL. But lose out to Ah May as Mei Na don't provide BBBJ. ;)

Have a nice day! :)

Ah Ken
07-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Ok bros this one is fresh off petain.jus had a bong.When down ard 2 plus,close to 3pm.WAAAAHHH the place was like Great Singapore Sale.Thought can avoid the crowd but looked like caught rite in the middle of it.Walk ard abit.most of the place was like taken.so went to my usual RTF.guess this is the 4th time with her.

Walked into H2.She was standing by the door.Rather abit fierce looking(she looks like that haha)but its kinda sexy. Ask how much $$ and she goes like "The same?".Went in the room and strip,wash.once Behind close doors is more herself,chatty and friendly.she is quite particular abt cleaning and really washes u clean.Which i really like.Gives this rather safe feeling with all those STDs ard.

Let the action begin..To start off she is a milf with solid tits(B+ cup) and ass.Really nice to hold on.Has abit of a tummy.First she goes to rub her tits up and down yr body,enough to wake up yr sleeping bro.then licks/sucks yr nipples and goes down.she starts off with solid AR and works up to balls to the head.Her BBBJ is damm solid.really gd suction on the head.she then request mi to go doggy and AR mi again and work her btw my legs for another go at my cock.by this time i was already freaking hard.lastly had mi stand up and she suck mi off in doggy position.

Finally it was time for the main action.I am tall and my cock is like big.Rather diff to go missionary.So she auto go for cowgirl.It was heavenly to see her tits bounce and her ass so nice to hold onto.I was all the way playing with her tits.Took sometime to cum but she never complain instead said i give her workout everytime i come haha.we chatted abit while she wash mi.Really nice gal esp when u are nice to her.

RTF: Yes..she make a gd backup bong.when u dont find what u came for she can make up for the trip.

I think I bonk her before.
A bit "meaty" one rite? Like to joke also. :)

i love tits
07-02-2011, 11:46 PM

hey hey,

i also had her today. but much later around 6pm. she looks good in her blue dress.. and joke quite a bit.. overall service : 7/10. minus point is that she is kinda chubby..

The Milk Man
08-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Reached PT brothels on the 5 day of LNY, few houses and many WLs still on leave. This is the story.

H02 Inner lane I notices Maggie had a Q, Mun Mun was sitting pretty putting on makeup. She looks sexy and, I notice some changes to the rooms. Michelle was on business.

H04 Closed

H07 Pauline is available, nothing much this pm and, second floor, Kathy and Queenie were available.

H09 The 3LBs are working, Xiao Wei finished with a customer, and she came out looked at the people. She is prettier this year; I loved her curly silky hairdo.

H10 Closed

H11 I saw JJ, the usual she smiles at me. And, Rose was giving me the CFM look. Somehow, this pm I don’t want them.

H12 Closed

H14 Violet not there, seems liked she MIA for some time. Same with Zhen Zhen, Sophie opened the main door around 1245 pm. Candy and Catherine were in, wanted Catherine and her door was closed for some time.

H16 Yvonne kind of busy adjusting her TV remote, she is pretty no doubt. Inner lane, Pat and Ivy were working. Actually wanted Pat, again her room was closed for long time.

H17 Second floor, Wendy and Sally were off. I saw a new WL, kind of old granny looking. Her room number R1A? Cannot remember, sorry!

H20 Mei Bao the new comer award of 2010, she had new hairdo. It is same with Xiao Wei, curly silky bit covering eyebrows. This CNY girl’s style, I think.

H22 Good Aida lights on, inner lane other then the massage WL, Michelle is busy, 2young men waiting. ½ hour later, another 2 older men waiting outside. This pm only 1 bunny is working!

H24 Xiao Li was available, inner lane Lai Lai was in. A customer was waiting for quite some time. Today I took Ah Fen R03.

H10 is open today.
I took H10R10A Pornstar Rina :p
Can consider it as a farewell bonk as she will not be coming back to PT after her break.
She will sms me her new workplace when she starts there. :)

mantino
08-02-2011, 08:52 AM
H10 is open today.
I took H10R10A Pornstar Rina :p
Can consider it as a farewell bonk as she will not be coming back to PT after her break.
She will sms me her new workplace when she starts there. :)

Rina is leaving?? any idea when?? i would love to try her one last time before she leave...

nesh84
08-02-2011, 10:21 AM
I think I bonk her before.
A bit "meaty" one rite? Like to joke also. :)

yup thats her..

nesh84
08-02-2011, 10:23 AM
hey hey,

i also had her today. but much later around 6pm. she looks good in her blue dress.. and joke quite a bit.. overall service : 7/10. minus point is that she is kinda chubby..

Thats her alrite..she is kinda chubby but most of it is in the rite place:D

ahmiu
08-02-2011, 10:44 AM
gong xi fa cai everyone .... Think most of the Lady have back to service already .... Am i right ??

middleday
08-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone....

RTF: Kathy H7 R6

This is few times RTF Kathy liao...

It was before CNY, last week, so... there was many many people there.. i walked;

H7 (level2), H11, H24, H16, and back to H7 (level 2) coz many ladies not working, i saw only Kathy light on... so i wait lo

end up i waited more than 1 hr.. got 1 guy inside pay how much sia... spend more than 1 hour with her..

BUT its worth the wait hahahahaa

Safe bonking to everyone...

jacky43
08-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Questions for 3brothers and thanks!

H10R10A Rina, Brother The Milk Man u wrote she is leaving, i am not too suprised because much being written here this 2 years. Pls keep us posted of her new work place. I guess she had upgrade to GL brothel. Rina got stds, sad that many customers may not get her over there. She will upgrade her charges, no doubt.

H22R18 Mei Na $30, thanks for the tip brother Ah Ken. Is her room opposite Sally? There are 2 chubby WLs. She may be the 1 on my next target, the not that fat WL.

Brother Teochewahpek! H11R01 Amy $40 u wrote. The original PSL captured Peggy which i had taken her b4. She was $30 and, the usual i upgraded to $50. Peggy (Amy), i think she changed her name was former ex GL.

A member wrote 2me, last year that he was not suprised Peggy provided me the $50 stuffs. She was ex GL WL, she do have that stds to upkeep. But no worry, many brothers know who she is.

All the way in, left handside the first room, opposite her we have got Rose R05.

chan1
08-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Questions for 3brothers and thanks!

H10R10A Rina, Brother The Milk Man u wrote she is leaving, i am not too suprised because much being written here this 2 years. Pls keep us posted of her new work place. I guess she had upgrade to GL brothel. Rina got stds, sad that many customers may not get her over there. She will upgrade her charges, no doubt.

Rina has STDs?

MaMister
08-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Rina has STDs?

its for Standards

The Milk Man
08-02-2011, 08:29 PM

Bro jacky43, please dun anyhow hamtam. When did I say Rina got STDs? When did I say Rina upgrading to GL? If you are not sure dun anyhow guess and post false info. This is people's ricebowl you are playing with. :mad:

Rina wants to retire because she is tired of the PT scene. As she dun do PRC and Blangla customers, her customer base is affected as these groups now make up the majority of the people visiting PT. Her earnings has dropped and she feels she can do better at her new place, which is in Tebrau area JB.

On 1st day of CNY, she came to work but all the customers at PT are Blanglas and PRCs. She dun do their business but they all still crowd round her door and ogle preventing others from patronising her. There is nothing much the OKT can do despite chasing them away as another group will form around her door when one group is chased away. She got so fed up that she left at 5pm that day after covering her rental.

She has her regular clientele and supporters. They know where to find her when she moves to her new place. This way she keeps those good clients and dun have to face those disgusting ones.

Her retirement has nothing to do with STDs.

:mad: There is a chinese saying :- SHIT CAN ANYHOW LET GO BUT WORDS CANNOT ANYHOW SAY ! :mad:

The Milk Man
08-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Rina has STDs?

Nope ! Not that I know of.

wpns
08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone....

RTF: Kathy H7 R6

This is few times RTF Kathy liao...

It was before CNY, last week, so... there was many many people there.. i walked;

H7 (level2), H11, H24, H16, and back to H7 (level 2) coz many ladies not working, i saw only Kathy light on... so i wait lo

end up i waited more than 1 hr.. got 1 guy inside pay how much sia... spend more than 1 hour with her..

BUT its worth the wait hahahahaa

Safe bonking to everyone...

wow..I went there Door closed

U r lucky man

:p

MrBombastic
08-02-2011, 09:33 PM
First of all... a very GONG XI FA CAI to all my bros here...

Those who want to...
- get married will get married this year...
- strike number will strike number this year...
- get a gf will get gf this year...
- get promotion will get this year...

so... everyone HUAT arr!! :D

Today I went down to PT. My target is Michelle H22, but long queue again! Knn... then Vivi got 2 bros ahead of me... wa lau eh... then I went to H7... I saw Carol of R11. Her big boobs and butt really make me steam. She was wearing a one piece yellow short dress, showing her asset.

Then fast hand fast leg signal her for service!

This is my 3rd time test drive her... but I think I do post a FR of her before. Anyway, here's a quick and short review:

Name: Carol
Face: 8/10 very sweet looking
Body: 8/10 a bit short, with some tummy fats, but big boobs and minah type of ass, hairless pussy, yummy ;)
BBBJ: 8/10 quite long in 2 positions
FJ: 9/10 very very accomodating. especially doggie... very good for all the piak piak sound fans. when i rammed her... her butt cheek is very responsive like my sub woofer... hehe
AR: 7/10 short one
FK: Did not try
CIM: Yes
RTF: Can seriously consider :)

Overall Carol is quite good. But she's a bit short minded. She ask me where did I go on CNY for bloody 3 times! And greet me GONG XI FA CAI 3 times! Say that how come I'm so fair 3 times! Tell me she will be off work at 8pm 3 times! And me also gong gong answer her 3 times! wa lau eh.. :confused:

Anyway, I try to catch a glimpse of Violet. I believe that she have quit PT... haiii... Violet... why do you leave me leh... this is for you...

vWkzV4fHWCo

MrBombastic
08-02-2011, 09:57 PM
What bro jacky43 meaning is standards laaa not STDS laaa... He mention that Rina's price also might increase... If got STDS still want to increase price meh? Where got make sense? Knn...

You dont listen to one gong lan chan1 who misquote jacky43 's statement then u also follow... U old cock dont follow the young cock laaa... These young cock always talk cock...

Bro jacky43, please dun anyhow hamtam. When did I say Rina got STDs? When did I say Rina upgrading to GL? If you are not sure dun anyhow guess and post false info. This is people's ricebowl you are playing with. :mad:

Rina wants to retire because she is tired of the PT scene. As she dun do PRC and Blangla customers, her customer base is affected as these groups now make up the majority of the people visiting PT. Her earnings has dropped and she feels she can do better at her new place, which is in Tebrau area JB.

On 1st day of CNY, she came to work but all the customers at PT are Blanglas and PRCs. She dun do their business but they all still crowd round her door and ogle preventing others from patronising her. There is nothing much the OKT can do despite chasing them away as another group will form around her door when one group is chased away. She got so fed up that she left at 5pm that day after covering her rental.

She has her regular clientele and supporters. They know where to find her when she moves to her new place. This way she keeps those good clients and dun have to face those disgusting ones.

Her retirement has nothing to do with STDs.

:mad: There is a chinese saying :- SHIT CAN ANYHOW LET GO BUT WORDS CANNOT ANYHOW SAY ! :mad:

Tboon
08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Huat ar!!!

Tboon
08-02-2011, 11:04 PM
I believe bro jacky43 means standard not the 'std' which i believe most bros if read properli wil understand...:)bro The Milk Man i dun tnk got 2 b so serious loh...:)we r here 2 share infos which i believe u r also doing the same as the rest of us n wat bro jacky43 stated was he 'GUESS' which might not b true...alot of pple also guess of the 4 numbers out of 10000 numbers but no 1 got the rite 2 stop them frm guessing rite???if a 'TANG KEE' guess the 1st prize number do u tnk SINGAPORE POOLS wil blame him 4 spoiling their rice bowl???:)
Anyway b cool is stil lunar 6th haven 15th yet...smile n u wil HUAT AR!!!

forex
09-02-2011, 01:06 AM
GL to PT yes, not the other way. Those left but continue in this line will be in M'sia. So h10r1a is leaving already. Who knows, h7r11 might be next? But I think those that do so might regret. How to compete with the younger girls in JB & KL? Even the 1 dragon 1 phoenix girls are slightly younger?

I need some help and hope someone can help. The girl in h22, right side last room before inner section, before the room directly facing the entrance. Any bro can help me with this room number?

Also, h7 right side all the way in. Quite tall lady. Can help on room number as well?

I was hoping to try Kathy h7 2f but waited 45 mins to no avail on Mon. Ended up rtf in H2 r9. I just realised she has the smallest nipples I ever seen, like a 5 cent coin.

Cheers.

chan1
09-02-2011, 09:42 AM
wow that was an unfortunate choice of abbreviation.

jacky43
09-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Short form man! I allways write standards as std, generation/ gen. Business for BIZ and, divert away Minsiter as Senators. All is forgiven lets get back on the clock.

Brother Forex, u wrote PT WLs after quite might move across the causeway. Somehow i guess it depends on few factors. 1 is Chinese and Indian usually no problem in getting lic over there. Rina is brown sugar, FL maybe? WL i think their gov do not encourage her.

If i am correct, u are talking of H22R08 Aida $30.

milffella
09-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Yes, violet is in jb town jln wong ah fook ocean hotel third floor, just visited her two week ago

Lone_Wolf
09-02-2011, 04:09 PM
All is forgiven lets get back on the clock.

Bros, please be careful of what you post here....... not only samsters come into sbf.... AV oso browse here for information...... many of you complain the Ang Pais are quitting banana leg but I can assure you not all of them quit voluntarily.

The WLs have to comply with AV and MOH rules and guidelines....... and it includes No Raw, No BBBJ, No AJ, condom must be used at all times...... normally what happens behind closed doors only you and the WL know...... but when someone post here it become everyone knows including AV.

AV will call up the WLs for interview and issue warning regardless whether posting is true onot. :mad: ....... the real test is when the WLs go back for their mandatory break and return to work...... before starting work they have to go for medical and AV interview..... this is where many WLs kenna stuck cos AV dun wan to give approval.

We have lost gems like Diamond, Super, Inter, Violet and many more..... all these WLs have something in common..... they give BBBJ, CIM, special services etc....... dun tink AV dunno wat is happening.

Enjoy the WLs by all means..... if you get special services tats between you and the WL...... dun broadcast to the whole world :mad: ...... please send by PM to those bros interested.

Btw, I was in JB couple of months ago and went to Blue Wave HC..... met an ex-GL Cat150 cum ex-PT Cat50 working there...... she told me she preferred working in PT cos she earns more there..... but AV dun wanna approve her when she returned from her break...... so she lan lan work in JB and the biz there is worse than her GL days.

alvin36
09-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Bros, please be careful of what you post here....... not only samsters come into sbf.... AV oso browse here for information...... many of you complain the Ang Pais are quitting banana leg but I can assure you not all of them quit voluntarily.

The WLs have to comply with AV and MOH rules and guidelines....... and it includes No Raw, No BBBJ, No AJ, condom must be used at all times...... normally what happens behind closed doors only you and the WL know...... but when someone post here it become everyone knows including AV.

AV will call up the WLs for interview and issue warning regardless whether posting is true onot. :mad: ....... the real test is when the WLs go back for their mandatory break and return to work...... before starting work they have to go for medical and AV interview..... this is where many WLs kenna stuck cos AV dun wan to give approval.

We have lost gems like Diamond, Super, Inter, Violet and many more..... all these WLs have something in common..... they give BBBJ, CIM, special services etc....... dun tink AV dunno wat is happening.

Enjoy the WLs by all means..... if you get special services tats between you and the WL...... dun broadcast to the whole world :mad: ...... please send by PM to those bros interested.

Btw, I was in JB couple of months ago and went to Blue Wave HC..... met an ex-GL Cat150 cum ex-PT Cat50 working there...... she told me she preferred working in PT cos she earns more there..... but AV dun wanna approve her when she returned from her break...... so she lan lan work in JB and the biz there is worse than her GL days.

agreed with wat you said on the AV part.

One of the Cat50 (I dont mentioned name here) told me that she dont like customer to write about her in internet because they knows that AV is reading sbf. When they goto AV to revew license after checkup, they will kenna interview and given a hard lesson by AV in the room. AV are very very rude to them, insult them until jia lat jia lat. If they kenna "marked" by AV, the treatment is worst.

Cosmo79
09-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Evening Bros!
Wau lan eh... Look at our WLs 'book out' in civi.. I damn horny man!!
Any bros share the same sentiments??!?

xioma
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
h22r20

Look : 7-8, long hair african twirl, stylo
Dressing: nice short dress , nice butt
name: bu chi dao
boobs: A+, small nips
Body:7-8, still good
bjj: very good, felt like i got magnum gold cock
69: yes
fj:na, cimed. unable to use my kongfu as planned
dmg: 50 la, value for money
rtf: of course, yet to f her lei

Recommended.

forex
10-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Thanks, I will double confirm next time I go there.

Cheers.

Short form man! I allways write standards as std, generation/ gen. Business for BIZ and, divert away Minsiter as Senators. All is forgiven lets get back on the clock.

Brother Forex, u wrote PT WLs after quite might move across the causeway. Somehow i guess it depends on few factors. 1 is Chinese and Indian usually no problem in getting lic over there. Rina is brown sugar, FL maybe? WL i think their gov do not encourage her.

Kalv
10-02-2011, 03:28 PM
h22r20

Look : 7-8
Dressing: nice short dress , nice butt
name: bu chi dao
69: yes
rtf: of course, yet to f her lei

Recommended.

She is Michelle; very cheerful, bubbly and cheeky WL. (bu chi dao is "do not know" in Chinese).

jacky43
10-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I have wrote something liked this, AVP choose the correct side. Simple as over this place, i would trust the brothers here more then the PT WLs. Many people have the concern, wrote negatives get WLs into trouble.

Still everybody are smart, i guess AV officers would not just based on complaints, eg this WL did RAW with another $10 throw in. The gov job ppl knows the means to check, investigate the matters, how they done it. I am afraid is done of our concern.

Rather to me, such negatives i would note, proceed with cautious. Again, a brother wrote Voilet is at JB Ocean hotel, i nickname Lawyer's office 20 yrs ago. I would advice everybody not to rush 4it.

Why? JB is not my homeground, they operate different from us here. Infact some JB brothers prefer our brothels better. They claim here is not complicated.

Ninja_Assassin
10-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Again, a brother wrote Voilet is at JB Ocean hotel, i nickname Lawyer's office 20 yrs ago. I would advice everybody not to rush 4it.

Ocean Hotel OKTs are the mudland policemen themselves. :p

forex
10-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Yes you are correct, r8. I got snub by her today. She was standing there, I walked up to her and was going to ask, she just walked away into the h office. Never mind, next time try again.

Cheers.

forex
11-02-2011, 12:26 AM
H7r5 2f Kathy

Looks 5/10
Bj in 69 8/10
Ar no
Fj 5/10
Damage $50

She looked uninterested so I took 5 cigarettes in between before heading back.

Inside the r, she broke into smiles (sucker lai liao) and some chit chats. Some kissing, lick nipples, 69 - I stab stab her pussy, she vibrate vibrate (wah like real, act sensitive) but that was quite visually stimulating. Did not realize she already capped me until she got up and go into reverse cowgirl. Then girl on top and switch to missionary. The bed yo ah yo ai pai liao kind so can't feel the pussy grip.

Rtf, yes because she kept herself close not like some WL keep a distance so for that 20 mins, got gfe. Service wise ok, she help me wash after she wash and gave me mouth wash. Seems to me her style more like GL trained but in the s-list, she is PT veteran.

Cheers.

Doublerod
11-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Good day bros..
Was at PT yesterday..go for H16R12-Jennifer
Nt bad bt shes doin rush job so I waited for H16R13
Vivi for 20mins and darn!it's a whole blasting session I've got..for u all bros info,she's gonna b off 1mnth starting 20th Feb..goin dwn again today for the Afro hair nice butt check WL today..cheers!

Cosmo79
11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Good afternoon Bros!
Wana check if Violet has left the PT scene or she just MIA for a while? Is she the tall chatty gal,room next to PohYi?

Anyway, took on PohYi:D H14R05 yesterday.
had a session with her last month and FR is sama sama!
She still took 30 from me ..same as last time... Different from the PSL...:confused:... a happy gal yesterday cos she said she kena Malaysia lottery!!

BTW Bros! a newbie's question- why would a ex GL girl cat150 ply their trade at PT for 50 huh?? I can only think because it's more quantifying?!? is it??

U-Da-Man
11-02-2011, 02:02 PM
BTW Bros! a newbie's question- why would a ex GL girl cat150 ply their trade at PT for 50 huh?? I can only think because it's more quantifying?!? is it??

Simple answer bro.... money!!!

Yes, they may command a higher rate for each customer in GL (eg. $150), but factor in the OKT's cut and fast dwindling number of customers (only a small handful of clients each day due to influx of PRCs) and PT is definitely a more lucrative propostion.

Remember at PT, they only fork out $50 for room rent a day. The rest they keep. An ex-Cat150 WL can easily get a constant stream of 10 to 15 cusotmers a day @$50 each... you do the maths:D

Like one ex-GL cat150 WL in PT told me... in GL shake legs, in PT count money.:p

Other PT perks inlcude being able to manage their own time as they like. They are their own bosses. They only need to put up the daily rent, and they can work whatever long or short hours they want. Or choose not to work at all! Like Janet hahaha.

Yes, for Malaysian WLs, it's no doubt more lucrative in PT - it's just a matter of getting used to the difference in enviroment. I think some of them still can't:rolleyes:

Hope this helps
Cheers

jacky43
11-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Brother Cosmo79! I think u are looking at Kid, her room is b4 Poh Yi, this is Kid 7 years at PT brothels. I knew because she was my first time there, this is the 7 yrs of eating outside.

Violet's room is the first room on your left, u walked into H14, u will not missed her. Next to her is Zhen Zhen, being there for about 4 years.

Good Q from Brother U-Da-Man, why does WLs worked at PT, after KS and GL? Not forgetting HC and KTVs. I think PT is the second last stop, last 1 will be Desker brothels. All grandmothers!

The ultimate Q of all, why WL left? Many reasons, i think 1 is she break the rules. They work out of their stations because they cannot say no to $. Serve her right.

jacky43
11-02-2011, 04:20 PM
There was a WL at H16, i cannot write her name here, she told me she cannot work out of PT brothels. That time i was KC her abit, offer her $200 for over night in hotel.

She told me, she knew of sisters which did it, got lic terminated. Hours booking no problem, so long time permits and, it is withing her area of biz.

However, many brothers would apppreciate if say, there is change of faces. Eg, H88 R01 is taken by Gwen, next time i saw another new girl. Took her she said she is Gwen. Then i will have to let go here, now i might be mistaken, many WLs look the same with makeup.

Maybe Gwen had outsource her room to a FL? This is serious matter, she is not allow to do plus, the keeper will be charged too. They are taking customers and, authority as fools.

Till now, i have not come across such incidents. Let everybody maintain the peace.

Cosmo79
11-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Brother Cosmo79! I think u are looking at Kid, her room is b4 Poh Yi, this is Kid 7 years at PT brothels. I knew because she was my first time there, this is the 7 yrs of eating outside.

Violet's room is the first room on your left, u walked into H14, u will not missed her. Next to her is Zhen Zhen, being there for about 4 years.

Good Q from Brother U-Da-Man, why does WLs worked at PT, after KS and GL? Not forgetting HC and KTVs. I think PT is the second last stop, last 1 will be Desker brothels. All grandmothers!

The ultimate Q of all, why WL left? Many reasons, i think 1 is she break the rules. They work out of their stations because they cannot say no to $. Serve her right.

Thanks Bro UDM and J43!!:D
Very informative explaination!! Prevents me from asking the WLs direct and looking newbish!!heehee...

Tboon
11-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Went 2day...sibeh heavy rain sia...
Went PT w/o any target in mind...was telling myslf dun look at the forum just go find 1 WL dat i c liao 1 2 ON 1 n just go...walk in n out n saw many ang pai not in...:(reach h22...the moment i walk into the inner lane...WAH SO MANY PPLE CROWDING 2 C SUPERSTAR SIBOH???!!!at dat x at least 5-6 pple standin in frt of r19,20,21!!!:(when i was abt 2 U-TURN...WOW reali i c a SUPERSTAR in frt of me!!!:)she is h22r20!!!the hairdo reali lik going 2 perform on stage!!!sibeh SEXY,SLUTTY,TRENDY......etc...but she close her dr once she when in n i was tnking knn so many pple waiting wats the point 4 me 2 wait 4 her 2 open dr???sure got pple go in 1 mah...
So i left the house...next i go in h2 n c r2,3,5 all in but workin so i thought wait btween r2,3 c who open dr 1st i on her...r3 open 1st but knn got 1 uncle stand there act lik 1 dun 1...:(than r3 ask $50 ice cream,down water ai mai...BUT NOT 2 ME!!!nvm i wil wait 4 r2...n i wil never ever go r3!!!
FR i tnk no need liao coz i RTF her many x with a few FRs liao n my dis post veri long liao...oni 1 hokkien sentance 没马跑!!!

forex
12-02-2011, 12:51 AM
H10r4 da s according to s-list

Face 8/10 fair fair china girl look
Bj 5/10
Ar 0/10 she was just licking the area above my asshole and below my balls
Fj 9/10
Damage $50

I did not know what's her name and so on but by chance, was walking out of h10 and wow this girl swee ah. Turn back and ask. Wash up, lie down and I don't really like her lick nipples, not suction but more like using her tongue to beat my nipples. bj she use too much suction and I felt my cock being pulled so I asked to go missionay which was very enjoyable because she a bit bah but not the plump type so quite stable when I pump and can feel the pussy grip. Plus, she open close open close her dreamy ears, give me cfm look with soft moans. Very visually exciting. Rtf, yes.

Cheers.

Fetish Joe
12-02-2011, 01:03 AM
[QUOTE=forex;5670373]H10r4 da s according to s-list

Face 8/10 fair fair china girl look
Bj 5/10
Ar 0/10 she was just licking the area above my asshole and below my balls
Fj 9/10
Damage $50

hmmmmm..... thats my next TARGET... lucky u... cos everytime got so many ppl queing waiting for her.... :D

DickHead7
12-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Went down to PT today at 2pm, not many WLs working but human traffic was still heavy.

I have been waiting to try Cookie for about 1 month so i head straight to H7, saw her room was locked, walked past Joyce's room, locked as well.

Took out my personal S-list and checked out my 2nd priorities, went to H10 but saw some bros queueing outside Da S room, went to H16 and saw Jennifer available, though she looks pretty to me but i have read bad FRs about her, decided to give it a miss. Stood outside Vivi's room for 20 mins and finally my turn.

Long story short, below is my FR:

Body: 7/10. Slim but slight tummy with a saggy butt. Overall, i consider her one of the better ones.
Boobs: 6/10. B- but nipple is sensitive when i tune her.
Bbbj: 9/10. I gave a 9 cos she gave me a good 15mins bbbj, she told me if she was not having runny nose, it will be alot better suction.
Ar: 7/10. Short and didnt managed to arouse me like how Joyce did.
Fj: 8/10. GFE was strong, pump her in missionary and her legs were gripping my waist.
Overall: 7/10. An enjoyable bonk with money well spent, only con is she smokes while waiting for me to undress and i dont like the ciggie smell.
RTF: Not before i tried Cookie and Da S.

Bimmer
12-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Went down to Petain yesterday to look see look see. Wanted to look for Cookie but door was locked. Not working. Went over to H16 to look for VIVI. Her door was open and went straight in. After the wash up, standard went on to tell her just wanted a bbbj and cim. Laid down, she did the standard nipples arousing, some ass rimming and then began to talk my shaft. After a while, she confirmed with me if I wanted cim. I said yes and she told me to stand up against the wall she squarted down and began to blow me with stringer suction with her both hands on my butt. After 'slamming' her face for a good two mins or so with some speed, finally shout all my load. She continued to slowly suck and tease till my final drop is out! After that rested for a while on the bed. After she wash up, my turn to wash and she said, see you soon and drive safe before I left. She's still one of my favourite in Petain.

ang076
12-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Went to PT this afternoon, and look see.. Most of my targets are busy or on leave.

Went to H2, saw Mun Mun of R5.. She sat on bed facing the door ,expecting her customers to come in.. I found that she look like Amy Cheng, the Channel 5 actress.

Enter her room and paid $50. She then stripped and I stripped.

After she wash me and dry me,

I lied on bed, and she gave me catbath, including neck-kissing..

Then she lift my legs up and gave me short AR..

Later, she gave me BBBJ. After BBBJing, she asked me to stand on bed.

and lick my nipples while playing with my cock.. Then she squatted down , push my hardened cock upwards with her hand and licking my balls, biting it and then she was like a four legged animals kneeling , (her hands was on the surface of the bed.) She BBBJing me in this manner. I was looking at her face , her CFM face was swaying as she BBBJing my cock..

What am I thinking? I then saw her as Amy Cheng behaving like a sitting dog, licking and sucking my cock. I saw her CFM eyes laden with light blue eyeshadow batting as she BBBJing. I look straight and then close my eyes. (fantasising about Amy Cheng in police uniform, with a collar around her neck, attached to the collar with a lease. I was in a big dog cage)

Then she asked me to be on all four.she did AR again..

Later, she asked me to lie on bed with my legs being uplifted..

She look at me with CFM look.. her face then moved towards my cock, and bitting my balls, and inserting her figner inside my arsehole and began in out process..then her tongue move downwards to somewhere between my balls and areshole (which was fingered by her..)

Later, she performed short BBBJ after she place my legs down.

She then capped me and ask me to do her in missionary. I bonked her as I look at her face..

Then I initated doggie and cupped her breasts as I doggie her. Till I cummed..

She clean me up and see me out of the door.

FR on Mun Mun.

Look: 7/10 ( she nearly resembled Amy Cheng)

Body: 6.5/10 (she was a bit plump.)

BBBJ: 7/10

AR: 7/10

FJ: 6.9/10

RTF: on reserve list.

cuntarow
12-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Went to PT this afternoon, and look see.. Most of my targets are busy or on leave.

Went to H2, saw Mun Mun of R5.. She sat on bed facing the door ,expecting her customers to come in.. I found that she look like Amy Cheng, the Channel 5 actress.

Enter her room and paid $50. She then stripped and I stripped.

After she wash me and dry me,

I lied on bed, and she gave me catbath, including neck-kissing..

Then she lift my legs up and gave me short AR..

Later, she gave me BBBJ. After BBBJing, she asked me to stand on bed.

and lick my nipples while playing with my cock.. Then she squatted down , push my hardened cock upwards with her hand and licking my balls, biting it and then she was like a four legged animals kneeling , (her hands was on the surface of the bed.) She BBBJing me in this manner. I was looking at her face , her CFM face was swaying as she BBBJing my cock..

What am I thinking? I then saw her as Amy Cheng behaving like a sitting dog, licking and sucking my cock. I saw her CFM eyes laden with light blue eyeshadow batting as she BBBJing. I look straight and then close my eyes. (fantasising about Amy Cheng in police uniform, with a collar around her neck, attached to the collar with a lease. I was in a big dog cage)

Then she asked me to be on all four.she did AR again..

Later, she asked me to lie on bed with my legs being uplifted..

She look at me with CFM look.. her face then moved towards my cock, and bitting my balls, and inserting her figner inside my arsehole and began in out process..then her tongue move downwards to somewhere between my balls and areshole (which was fingered by her..)

Later, she performed short BBBJ after she place my legs down.

She then capped me and ask me to do her in missionary. I bonked her as I look at her face..

Then I initated doggie and cupped her breasts as I doggie her. Till I cummed..

She clean me up and see me out of the door.

FR on Mun Mun.

Look: 7/10 ( she nearly resembled Amy Cheng)

Body: 6.5/10 (she was a bit plump.)

BBBJ: 7/10

FJ: 6.9/10

RTF: on reserve list.

Hi Bro i was there today too visited her as well check in ard 1.30 like what u mention my fr was almost similar except i cum during hj . her ar is gd but there is definetly rooms for improvement

Fr as below

looks 6
body 6
cathbath 8
bbbj 8 lot of sound and movement
ar 7(sorry i am a sucker for ar)
fj did not try
gfe 8 very accomodating

rtf yes

Tboon
13-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Hahaha aftr cny dis thread live again!!!:)

Ninja_Assassin
13-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Reached PT @ 6pm today very quiet not many people around...... went into H22 all the WLs door were open and chitchatting among themselves...... went inside the inner section saw R21 door opened and the rest closed..... walk into the room and the WL oredi changed into street clothes and say she going back liao :mad: ....... OKT sitting at the table outside the room told me today biz very bad so all the WLs go home early. :rolleyes:

MrBombastic
13-02-2011, 11:39 PM
I have been wondering will there be any new WLs coming to PT... hmmm... :(

hairy79
14-02-2011, 01:23 AM
try cookie - h7r3 on sat. her 1st customer. paid $50 for her service.

in short,
face: 6.5
boobs: b+
bbbj: 6
ar: nil
frenching/ kissing: nil
painting: nil
fj: 6.5; tight. 2 positons - cowgal n missionary
rtf: depends

MaMister
14-02-2011, 11:23 AM
try cookie - h7r3 on sat. her 1st customer. paid $50 for her service.

in short,
face: 6.5
boobs: b+
bbbj: 6
ar: nil
frenching/ kissing: nil
painting: nil
fj: 6.5; tight. 2 positons - cowgal n missionary
rtf: depends

cookie no AR?

MaMister
14-02-2011, 11:29 AM
I have been wondering will there be any new WLs coming to PT... hmmm... :(

Ya... more choices for us... if got AJ even better...:D

MrBombastic
14-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Ya... more choices for us... if got AJ even better...:D

Haiiii... :(

Need to check with our big boss fornicator whether got new chicks or not since he is the MOM of PT :D

Recast
15-02-2011, 04:56 PM
rtf candy h14r11

overall not bad, service friendly and chatty. lookwise also not bad.

like most gayland WL, she also provide AR but not my cup of tea.

Fetish Joe
16-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Goood Morning All Seniors & Brothers

Ummmm.... seems like PT Quite Quite Hor....
Ok Will check out on sat :D

forex
16-02-2011, 12:36 AM
H22r8 Ada based on s-list

Looks 7/10 lian look
Bj 6/10
Ar nil
Fj 7/10
Damage $30

She is like house brand, no frills - use tower, self wipe although she washed me before and after. Nothing special service wise, I have a liking to this type of looks. I caught her in a good mood, she smiled, I ask price and we proceed. Rtf, yes.

Btw, before that, I saw one bro walking around with the s-list on iphone. Very tempted to borrow to check who is h16r12 then.

Anyway, got an ang pow today at PT. A gal and guy was distributing during evening time.

Not a bad day.

Cheers.

Ninja_Assassin
16-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Anyway, got an ang pow today at PT. A gal and guy was distributing during evening time.

They're volunteers from AFA :p

jacky43
16-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Brother Forex! U received ang baos from 2 people, good 4u i think they are the operators of the brothels. The bosses which seldom drop by, so long they made $, they don't want to know or, pretend that everybody are happy.

I have come across somebody liked this, that was 3 years ago, H14 inner lane at the alter. U guys know the first room on the right is LW aka Miss Attitude. That period i think LW and Violet came on board, maybe Catherine? Rest of this house WLs were settle down.

And b4 Candy, just to gave a statement. 2 men around 40s, not customers they were offering prayers at the alter. LW was chatting to them, advice them of somethings, both agreed and after prayers, they walked out thru the backdoor.

I still very cannot, i mean customer are allways right, if they are want i think they are. I should file complaints, many issues i can brought up. This country still value customer service, isn't it?

alvin36
16-02-2011, 09:06 PM
H22r8 Ada based on s-list

Looks 7/10 lian look
Bj 6/10
Ar nil
Fj 7/10
Damage $30

She is like house brand, no frills - use tower, self wipe although she washed me before and after. Nothing special service wise, I have a liking to this type of looks. I caught her in a good mood, she smiled, I ask price and we proceed. Rtf, yes.

Btw, before that, I saw one bro walking around with the s-list on iphone. Very tempted to borrow to check who is h16r12 then.

Not a bad day.

Cheers.

is she the long hair, slim lady ? quite big boobs. right ?
how much is the ang bao ?

Tboon
16-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Haiiii... :(

Need to check with our big boss fornicator whether got new chicks or not since he is the MOM of PT :D

Hahaha bro fornicator is the KING,MOM,DIRECTORY...any questions he wil hav the ans...:)but seems lik MIA leh...maybe stil cny mood..:)

forex
16-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Obviously you were there too.

Cheers.

They're volunteers from AFA :p

forex
16-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Aiyah, no such luck for me lah. They are from Action For Aids giving out the ang pows.

Cheers.

Brother Forex! U received ang baos from 2 people, good 4u i think they are the operators of the brothels. The bosses which seldom drop by, so long they made $, they don't want to know or, pretend that everybody are happy...it?

forex
16-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Yes, that's right and quite literally so when you look into h22 from outside.

As for the ang pow, how much are 2 condoms and one free HIV check up worth?

Cheers.

is she the long hair, slim lady ? quite big boobs. right ?
how much is the ang bao ?

forex
16-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Maybe Fornicator went on one month leave :D

Cheers.

Hahaha bro fornicator is the KING,MOM,DIRECTORY...any questions he wil hav the ans...:)but seems lik MIA leh...maybe stil cny mood..:)

alvin36
16-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Yes, that's right and quite literally so when you look into h22 from outside.

As for the ang pow, how much are 2 condoms and one free HIV check up worth?

Cheers.

bro... use the ang bao to buy TOTO.
If strike... treat all PT discussion thread bros here to unlimited bonking in PT :D

Fat Fatt
17-02-2011, 03:56 AM
It was raining and i had a great bonk session with Pat today... it was so satisfying for me and her... we frenched like long lost lovers ...(yes, it was sometime since i went PT, as i had been lurking in GL...

She has shown signs of aging but still ok for me.

but i think her hair is trimed too short already. slightly longer would even make her look nicer.

jacky43
17-02-2011, 10:11 AM
I see, AFA gov job people were at PT brothels, probably conduct audit in that sense. They distribute CDs? I have yet to see this, anyway i don't think they accept suggestions.

Not this country, but suggestions could be direct to them in other channels, such like this website. I trust they allreally monitoring for yrs.

By the way, best actress 2011 Pat had trim her hair, last time i saw her was in Jan. She still kept her China doll hairdo, this i must see. Today is the 15 day of CNY, probably Pat is not checking in.

Again, happy new year and, may the Bunny bring happiness to this world.

Tboon
17-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Maybe Fornicator went on one month leave :D

Cheers.

Hahaha...:)

jacky43
17-02-2011, 10:48 AM
I see, AFA gov job people were at PT brothels, probably conduct audit in that sense. They distribute CDs? I have yet to see this, anyway i don't think they accept suggestions.

Not this country, but suggestions could be direct to them in other channels, such like this website. I trust they allreally monitoring for yrs.

By the way, best actress 2011 Pat had trim her hair, last time i saw her was in Jan. She still kept her China doll hairdo, this i must see. Today is the 15 day of CNY, probably Pat is not checking in.

Again, happy new year and, may the Bunny bring happiness to this world.

Sorry! Typo errors.

forex
18-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Well today not too many WLs in the evening probably because it is the 15th and last day of CNY?

However I managed to see H11R4 in the earlier part but don't have the mood for bah bah one but anyway she left not long after.

H2 was closed early? Surprising.

Anyway, rtf H7r62fl and here is the FR in brief:

looks 5/10
Bj in 69 8/10
Ar nil
Fj 7/10
Damage $50

I gave a better fj rating than the last time because knowing her bed rocks, I did my missionary supported by elbow, rather than on palm and arms extended. Prior to missionary, same thing, reverse cowgirl, girl on top.

Cheers.

forex
18-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Ok..I will consider :D

Cheers.

bro... use the ang bao to buy TOTO.
If strike... treat all PT discussion thread bros here to unlimited bonking in PT :D

fornicator
18-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Haiiii...

Need to check with our big boss fornicator whether got new chicks or not since he is the MOM of PT

Hahaha bro fornicator is the KING,MOM,DIRECTORY...any questions he wil hav the ans...but seems lik MIA leh...maybe stil cny mood..

Maybe Fornicator went on one month leave

Cheers.

Greetings Bros!:D

Apologies for the long absence. My last post I believe was 02 Feb. and it is now the 18th. I did not had a chance to inform you all because it all happened too sudden!

I had a heart attack!:eek:

Yup, that's right, a heart attack, last 02 Feb. It was downhill from there. I had been in hospital all the while. I was discharged only yesterday so here I am now.

I will require a lot of work and therapy to recover. I had an open-heart double by-pass surgery, a major one according to my physiotherapists.

I cannot do "strenuous" activities for about 12 weeks, damn! That's about 3 whole fucking months!

Eventhough I will be out of action, rest assured I will still be keeping watch over the PSL and answer questions our other Bros might have. Thanks to bros who already posted some useful information and I shall address them later accordingly. Your points will be ups as long as I haven't ups you before.:p

To all Bros out there, please heed this warning:

Eat well and eat right, have a balanced diet. Always go for check-up, you must know your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Most importantly - STOP SMOKING! Social drinking is ok. As for exercise, must do 2 - 3 sessions per week with WL, hahaha!:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

chan1
18-02-2011, 01:24 PM
get well soon & take care.

MrBombastic
18-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome back bro... By the way... Did the doctor say sex helps? :D

Greetings Bros!

Apologies for the long absence. My last post I believe was 02 Feb. and it is now the 18th. I did not had a chance to inform you all because it all happened too sudden!

I had a heart attack!

Yup, that's right, a heart attack, last 02 Feb. It was downhill from there. I had been in hospital all the while. I was discharged only yesterday so here I am now.

I will require a lot of work and therapy to recover. I had an open-heart double by-pass surgery, a major one according to my physiotherapists.

I cannot do "strenuous" activities for about 12 weeks, damn! That's about 3 whole fucking months!

Eventhough I will be out of action, rest assured I will still be keeping watch over the PSL and answer questions our other Bros might have. Thanks to bros who already posted some useful information and I shall address them later accordingly. Your points will be ups as long as I haven't ups you before.:p

Eat well and eat right, have a balanced diet. Always go for check-up, you must know your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Most importantly - STOP SMOKING! Social drinking is ok. As for exercise, must do 2 - 3 sessions per week with WL, hahaha!:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
18-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Welcome back bro... By the way... Did the doctor say sex helps? :D

For the therapy? I'm afraid it doesn't so my Bro. Because sex is a "strenuous" activity, so cannot. Those changing in positions could already stress my heart thus I will be breathless.

And when I say sex, this is what it means for me: frenching, 69, painting, and AR. Lots of tongue and neck action. The surgical wound in my chest cannot withstand all these pressures - for now! Hahaha!:p

So when my good doctor give me the "go-green signal" to fuck, that'll be the day!

Cheers!:D

fornicator
18-02-2011, 02:26 PM
get well soon & take care.

Thank you Bro, much appreciated with my +2 humble points.:D

Cheers.

austin69
18-02-2011, 02:56 PM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Welcome back my King, Bro fornicator!

Wah lao, scary! I have read you're warning and shall heed it rightaway. A switch of lifestyle is in order here! Good-bye ciggys, I not smoking anymore!

Take care, rest well and get well soon. We will miss your FRs!

I thank you.

fornicator
18-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Welcome back my King, Bro fornicator!

Wah lao, scary! I have read you're warning and shall heed it rightaway. A switch of lifestyle is in order here! Good-bye ciggys, I not smoking anymore!

Take care, rest well and get well soon. We will miss your FRs!

I thank you.

A good and wise decision Bro!

Thank you and I also wish you well!

Cheers.

kelang
18-02-2011, 07:47 PM
A good and wise decision Bro!

Thank you and I also wish you well!

Cheers.

Take care bro!

MaMister
18-02-2011, 07:48 PM

Eat well and eat right, have a balanced diet. Always go for check-up, you must know your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Most importantly - STOP SMOKING! Social drinking is ok. As for exercise, must do 2 - 3 sessions per week with WL, hahaha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Now I really believe you are as old as singapore....:D

fornicator
18-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Now I really believe you are as old as singapore....:D

Hahaha! Bro you are most correct because I was born in 1965!:D

Cheers.

Gesch
18-02-2011, 10:39 PM

Damn! So sorry to hear about that :(

Is there something ominous about this year of Rabbit? Last week I had a sore throat and suddenly had a 39.5C fever, the first time in probably 2.5 decades :eek: Although I managed to recover in 2 days, today I'm having a sore throat again (and a slight fever). I work out (I mean sports...) 2 to 3 times a week and I take care of myself as good as anyone does, if not better. But 2 fevers in 2 weeks?...

ah.seng
18-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Today I've finally visited H12 R15 Joey !

She looks tired today but was rather chatty and friendly in the room. Asking me good or not and then help me wash up my didi then I couldn't tahan and stand up straight :D

After both of us finished washing she told me to stand still and blow me without condom which to my surprise and while later she told me to sit down and she blow me hard....

Next she told me to be on bed and on doggie and she AR me till very shiok !!! During AR she will ticker my balls :rolleyes: Next she actually blow me while she is lying down on the bed (1st time I try this position) This 1 which I like because beside the bed was the mirror which I could view both of our position clearly hahahahaha :D

Then she went into position and let me ram in normal position, seriously I pump her till like 10mins till my leg no energy and fire everything out ...
What I like is her fair skin, she does allow me to kiss her lips and lick her nipple and nothing much more.

Will RTF her if I am still in need of sex ! :D

Me Siam Bu
18-02-2011, 10:44 PM
12 15 ok tomorrow come :p

threetreasure
18-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Good day bros..
Was at PT yesterday..go for H16R12-Jennifer
Nt bad bt shes doin rush job so I waited for H16R13
Vivi for 20mins and darn!it's a whole blasting session I've got..for u all bros info,she's gonna b off 1mnth starting 20th Feb..goin dwn again today for the Afro hair nice butt check WL today..cheers!

hi bro,

so vivi cfm going on leave starting from this sun 20 feb? if so then must go down find her tomorrow le.. hehe

hv read some fr on vivi here.. so today go down find her.. never see her b4... went to h16r3 saw a bro standing outside waiting... so i just go other hse see look... then went back to h16r13, wah see another bro waiting outside.. the one earlier has gone in.. so i decide to wait together with that bro.. actually thot of wanting to see how vivi look..

then wait for abt 20min.. the earlier customer came out.. vivi closed the door.. wait for another abt 10 min.. vivi come out n say she going home le.. haha.. so me n that bro no chance call her just now.. i end up calling the gal next door.. r14...

think next time must go early then got chance ... vivi really that good.. so many bro willing to wait outside...

thanks

crazydude289
19-02-2011, 12:38 AM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro

Please take care. Hopefully you can fully recovered .

Lastly please take care and FASTER GET WELL

forex
19-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Er..I just posted an FR on H7r62fl yesterday and ops I did it again. Although she don't look like Britney but it was a good one for me today as well. Ratings remain but I have to say she is sooo sweet. She probably knew I went yesterday so instead of the normal after 69 to reverse cowgirl, girl on top then missionary routine, she did a longer cat bath then follow by girl on top and offered doggie which I ram and ram and she scream and scream.

After I cummed and pulled out while still in kneeling position, she lie down on her side, took out her hair clip, messed her hair and shiver a bit while biting her finger. Wah..damn ego booster...for the next 10secs. Lucky no heart attack. Then after that got up like nothing happened, take out condom, wash up and out I went. Quite funny when I think back that she went to this length to do all these. Money well spent and might as well..gonna miss her for a month plus. So bros, spend within your means and enjoy while you can. Don't hesitate as you never know what tomorrow brings.

Cheers.

fornicator
19-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Bro

Please take care. Hopefully you can fully recovered .

Lastly please take care and FASTER GET WELL

Thank you Bro.

Yes, I will take good care of myself so I can have many more fruitful years ahead.

Cheers.

Kalv
19-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Hahaha! .... I was born in 1965!:D

Cheers.

Do take care; A bit too young @ 46 years (statistically) to get heart attack.

Just for info, if you do not mind. Did you go for regular check ups? Any history of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chest pain, BMI > 30 ? Do you have a healthy diet and exercise regularly (other than with WLs) ?

Wish you a fast recovery.

jacky43
19-02-2011, 12:31 PM
So it is confirmed Violet had quit PT brothels, many customers will missed her, she came on board and left after 2 years. Strange to me, Miss Attitude (LW) is standing strong and, Brother Fornicator u might need to take off Rina name lists soon.

I think WLs and FLs shared a common thing; it is not the contract terms I am writing about. There are no fixed rules of the girls, started with FL then proceed to licensed WLs.

Girls with licensed to operate her business, the authority will set rules, regulations for her. She breaks it; she lost her permits, than she became streetwalkers. Not necessary on the street, social escorts same too; next she got arrested by AV.

She will be charged in court, overseas’ girls I am afraid after jail terms. She will return home many will tried means to return again. Locals? Probably charged and fined, her operators will be marked by AV.

Few brothers were correct, never share the postings to these people, and not even the operators / okts and keepers. If they know, they let go to AV some stuffs, we into unnecessary troubles.

Rather I see this forum as a channel for sharing information, suggestion to the authority, we as customers should not encourage girls which break the rules.

Have a good weekend.

fornicator
19-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Do take care; A bit too young @ 46 years (statistically) to get heart attack.

Just for info, if you do not mind. Did you go for regular check ups? - NO
Any history of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chest pain, BMI > 30 ? - YES
Do you have a healthy diet and exercise regularly (other than with WLs) ? - NO

Wish you a fast recovery. - THANK YOU BRO

My reply in bold letters, hehe!:D

Cheers.

Cytan7
19-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Take care and rest well, bro fornicator! :)

fornicator
19-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Take care and rest well, bro fornicator! :)

Thank you Bro Cytan7, you can count on that.;)

I should be well and fit already in 3 month's time.:p

Cheers.

crazydude289
19-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Thank you Bro Cytan7, you can count on that.;)

I should be well and fit already in 3 month's time.:p

Cheers.

3 months ????

WE need you urgently as we will voting for you to be Minister in Charge of
PERTAIN
Please get well and fit faster......:D:D

fornicator
19-02-2011, 09:25 PM
3 months ????

WE need you urgently as we will voting for you to be Minister in Charge of
PERTAIN
Please get well and fit faster......:D:D

Hahaha! No worries Bro. I will do my utmost best to recover as fast as I can so I can fulfill my tasks as "Minister-in-Charge"!:D

Thank you.

Cheers.

hurricane2004
19-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi Bros,

Greeting to You. All the best to your early recovery n best of health. Take Care.

fornicator
19-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi Bros,

Greeting to You. All the best to your early recovery n best of health. Take Care.

Thank you Bro.

You all take care also of your health because it affects everything.

Cheers.

hurricane2004
19-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi Bros Fornicator,

Take a few months off to do some relax routine, likely in a few months time, when General Election come, the gov need someone like you in become Minster of PT Affair.

FYI, I hv a collegue who is also 46yrs hv a heart attack during the mid of last yr. He hv high blood pressure because he use to take hard boiled egg almost every lunch.

fornicator
19-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi Bros Fornicator,

Take a few months off to do some relax routine, likely in a few months time, when General Election come, the gov need someone like you in become Minster of PT Affair.

FYI, I hv a collegue who is also 46yrs hv a heart attack during the mid of last yr. He hv high blood pressure because he use to take hard boiled egg almost every lunch.

There you go! Egg is not bad if taken I moderation. But not me, I eat egg every single fucking day, 3 the most in a day and look where it got me! Some more I smoking, whoa, die man!:p

Now is a total change in lifestyle with regards to eating habits!;)

With all your support, I shall be back to PT in no time.:D

Cheers.

Peter83
19-02-2011, 10:55 PM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro fornicator

Please take care of your health. You can fully recover.

Tboon
20-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Wah lan eh bro fornicator dun play play leh...
Reali must take care...:)as 4 ur by-pass is not reali dat serious BUT...BUT u reali must tak care leh life oni 1 better listen 2 doc bo no more fun later on...
Pertain thread w/o u sibeh dead leh...:)but bro comfort urslf coz me got a few frds in their 40s also got do bypass n balloon so i tnk is dis generation pple more prompt 2 all dis sickness...4 me aldy in my 30s n knn last yr july kana HFM so anytng can happen...b hapi n dun worry...
REALI HOPE U GET WELL SOON COZ ME RUNNING OUT OF HO LIAOS LIAO

Tboon
20-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Bro most important eat more veg coz 1 of my frd dat i mention knn ask him eat veg lik ask him eat shit lik dat!!!fyi,he dun smoke n drink,at 40+ his badminton,ping pong,soccer skill way better than the rest of our frds in our 20s-30s.n he RIDE bicycle 2 work,lunch x ride hm buy makan 4 his mother,back 2 work again n ride hm...aftr which he wil go play DUM in kopi tiam...though the distance is lik pertain to bugis junction...but i dun tnk most of us got better health than him...
So the oni unhealthy tng dat he do is never eat veg!!!:)
My KING other tng no need believe me but dis u die die must believe

fornicator
20-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Wah lan eh bro fornicator dun play play leh...
Reali must take care...:)as 4 ur by-pass is not reali dat serious BUT...BUT u reali must tak care leh life oni 1 better listen 2 doc bo no more fun later on...
Pertain thread w/o u sibeh dead leh...:)but bro comfort urslf coz me got a few frds in their 40s also got do bypass n balloon so i tnk is dis generation pple more prompt 2 all dis sickness...4 me aldy in my 30s n knn last yr july kana HFM so anytng can happen...b hapi n dun worry...
REALI HOPE U GET WELL SOON COZ ME RUNNING OUT OF HO LIAOS LIAO

Yes, yes, I really learned my lesson now I completely change my lifestyle. My eating habits and no more smoking.

After my by-pass surgery, it is possible that the new arteries may be blocked again after a few several if I don't take care. And I don't want another by-pass because it really is like going through hell!

Thanks for the well wishes Bro.

Cheers.

fornicator
20-02-2011, 01:18 AM
Bro most important eat more veg coz 1 of my frd dat i mention knn ask him eat veg lik ask him eat shit lik dat!!!fyi,he dun smoke n drink,at 40+ his badminton,ping pong,soccer skill way better than the rest of our frds in our 20s-30s.n he RIDE bicycle 2 work,lunch x ride hm buy makan 4 his mother,back 2 work again n ride hm...aftr which he wil go play DUM in kopi tiam...though the distance is lik pertain to bugis junction...but i dun tnk most of us got better health than him...
So the oni unhealthy tng dat he do is never eat veg!!!:)
My KING other tng no need believe me but dis u die die must believe

Thanks for advice. Yes, now I eat more veggie and fish plus lean meat, no more fatty foods.:D

Cheers.

Ninja_Assassin
20-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Thanks for advice. Yes, now I eat more veggie and fish plus lean meat, no more fatty foods.:D

Cheers.

Eat more Ter Huan Kiam Chye, Bak Kut Teh, Soup Kambing, Tulang, Orluat, Char Kway Teow :) ......... just joking :D

Actually changing the diet now does not really help as the damage was accumulated over the years and the plague has oredi hardened onto your arteries thus causing the blockage resulting in the heart attack.

What you should be concentrating your efforts on now is the recovery process..... damaged heart muscles can be repaired by the body's own cells...... take lots of vitamin E (minimum 3000 iu) and fish oil everyday...... avoid alcohol..... and must exercise daily.

My shixiong oso had heart attack 3 years ago...... and was sent to A & E late more than 60 hrs after the attack started...... heart muscles sustained 40% damage.

First few months after discharge from hospital damn jialat...... cannot even walk to bus stop as will become breathless and have chest discomfort..... everyday only sleep, sit and slow walk short distances.

My sifu brought him to Canada to see this famous cardiologist....... the doctor prescribed enormous dosage of vitamin E and fish oil and put him on exercise program....... he was told to eat normally with a sensible diet.

Now my shixiong is back to normal and even ran the marathon last december..... when he went back to the hospital for his follow up checkup... even the specialist was surprised at his recovery. :D

fornicator
20-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Eat more Ter Huan Kiam Chye, Bak Kut Teh, Soup Kambing, Tulang, Orluat, Char Kway Teow :) ......... just joking :D

Actually changing the diet now does not really help as the damage was accumulated over the years and the plague has oredi hardened onto your arteries thus causing the blockage resulting in the heart attack.

What you should be concentrating your efforts on now is the recovery process..... damaged heart muscles can be repaired by the body's own cells...... take lots of vitamin E (minimum 3000 iu) and fish oil everyday...... avoid alcohol..... and must exercise daily.

My shixiong oso had heart attack 3 years ago...... and was sent to A & E late more than 60 hrs after the attack started...... heart muscles sustained 40% damage.

First few months after discharge from hospital damn jialat...... cannot even walk to bus stop as will become breathless and have chest discomfort..... everyday only sleep, sit and slow walk short distances.

My sifu brought him to Canada to see this famous cardiologist....... the doctor prescribed enormous dosage of vitamin E and fish oil and put him on exercise program....... he was told to eat normally with a sensible diet.

Now my shixiong is back to normal and even ran the marathon last december..... when he went back to the hospital for his follow up checkup... even the specialist was surprised at his recovery. :D

Thank you Bro for your very informative advice. It is well appreciated!

My changing of diet now is to take care of the new arteries that was grafted into my heart. Yes you are correct, during the attack, the heart sustained some injuries, luckily in my case, minor only.

Yes Bro, all my efforts are already focused towards 1 goal - recovery!

MaMister
20-02-2011, 09:38 AM

Bro there are many brands in the market. care to share what brand is your shixiong taking?

Fetish Joe
20-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Brother Fornicator.. U Take care Ya...

cheers

fornicator
20-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Brother Fornicator.. U Take care Ya...

cheers

Will do Bro! Thanks!:D

Cheers.

alvin36
20-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Have lost the urge to PT recently, this afternoon was my my first trip since Nov/Dec 2010, with no target in mind.

Today is sunday, but surprisingly not too crowded. Perhaps PT market has cool down recently. I walked around.... saw....

Yen Yen - still looks sexy... but not really want to RTF her
MJ - she looks pale today. No taker. I also not keen to RTF her
H22 - saw Michelle and Nikki.. sitting outside their room and smoking. also no takers.

Continue to walk around... then saw Pat. I was thinking I might RTF her... if no other targets come to my mind.

Then I went to H12... suddenly... R15 (Joey) door open... one guy come out. And many heads look into her room.... without asking for her price.. I quickly walked in. This is my 1st try with her.

Overall... she is "ice cold" in her attitude. Giving me commands... as in washing.. where to hang my cloths.. where to put my shoes...

After all the wash up. I lay on bed. but she ask me to stand up.... She provide BBBJ while I in standing position, and she squat down. It was a very long BBBJ.. almost 3-5 minutes in standing position.

Then ask me to sit on edge on bed. Again another 5 minutes on BBBJ. wow.. I was thinking.. she is very hardworking.... BBBJ for so long. And it must be tiring for her to squat down for so long. But her BBBJ was not that fantastic. No deep throat and no slurping sound. Basically she just put my dick head into her her mouth and suck.....

After that, asked me to go on fours.. in doggie position. She give me AR a while, and then go under me. Continue BBBJ me with me in doggie position.

After that asked me turn around. provide catbath.. and she put CD on me using her mouth. Then FJ her in missionary position...... and I shoot out after few more minutes.

Overall, she is a good worker, but very cold, dont talk much, and no gfe.
She allowed frenching but only stick out her tougue and close her mouth.
Her boobs is abit sagggy, but soft and real. Think she dont allow sucking of nipple. I tried... but think she cover up.

Fetish Joe
20-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Gooood evening all brothers & seniors..

Just come back from PT...
Guess what..!!! i happen to see lai lai door open.... hahahahah turns out to be im her regular back in geylang lah.... upon seeing me.. she say wah long time no see...
no need wait leow... went in....she hug me tight tight lah... den she say u got a few geylang lovers are here .. got go find them anot... hahahaha i act blur.. say i seldom come here lor... :p
straight strip n washing..... dammm.... buay tahan lar... BBBj while poking my ass hole... :eek::eek: damm i long time nv kana poke poke already... while standing position & bbbj....plus her poke poke.. i cim in her mouth.....*song song till leg also shake*
rest on the bed smoking n chit chat with her while she wash up....

seriously... if she resign from PT.. where to find a second WL like her man...

ummmm.... will return to her again next visit...:D

Gheers

MaMister
20-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Have lost the urge to PT recently, this afternoon was my my first trip since Nov/Dec 2010, with no target in mind.

Today is sunday, but surprisingly not too crowded. Perhaps PT market has cool down recently. I walked around.... saw....

Yen Yen - still looks sexy... but not really want to RTF her
MJ - she looks pale today. No taker. I also not keen to RTF her
H22 - saw Michelle and Nikki.. sitting outside their room and smoking. also no takers.

Continue to walk around... then saw Pat. I was thinking I might RTF her... if no other targets come to my mind.

Then I went to H12... suddenly... R15 (Joey) door open... one guy come out. And many heads look into her room.... without asking for her price.. I quickly walked in. This is my 1st try with her.

Overall... she is "ice cold" in her attitude. Giving me commands... as in washing.. where to hang my cloths.. where to put my shoes...

After all the wash up. I lay on bed. but she ask me to stand up.... She provide BBBJ while I in standing position, and she squat down. It was a very long BBBJ.. almost 3-5 minutes in standing position.

Then ask me to sit on edge on bed. Again another 5 minutes on BBBJ. wow.. I was thinking.. she is very hardworking.... BBBJ for so long. And it must be tiring for her to squat down for so long. But her BBBJ was not that fantastic. No deep throat and no slurping sound. Basically she just put my dick head into her her mouth and suck.....

After that, asked me to go on fours.. in doggie position. She give me AR a while, and then go under me. Continue BBBJ me with me in doggie position.

After that asked me turn around. provide catbath.. and she put CD on me using her mouth. Then FJ her in missionary position...... and I shoot out after few more minutes.

Overall, she is a good worker, but very cold, dont talk much, and no gfe.
She allowed frenching but only stick out her tougue and close her mouth.
Her boobs is abit sagggy, but soft and real. Think she dont allow sucking of nipple. I tried... but think she cover up.

Ya... her bbbj not that good... only lick head...

tamiya
20-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Hiya everybody I am a GL cheongster but since most of the regular gals that I used to call have migrated PT I decided to give PT a try. Went to 1411 as I was her regular in GL. Waited outside her room for 10mins and the door opened when I walked in was surprise that she still remember me. Was told the rate is $50/20mins handed over the $ and striped myself. Was told to sit at the basin and she washed my piece ( missed playing with her in the shower room in GL. ) After that she handed me some paper towels and asked me to wipe dry ( remember next time if I ever come back will have to bring my own towel ). The bed was kind of narrow hence she was at the edge of the bed servicing me. Scare she fall off so cramp myself to the wall to let her have more space. As usual I like the way she does her BJ with her tongue fondering my head while my shaft was still in her mouth. She remembered that I like the doggy style so she position herself. But sad to say somehow my bro just was not in the mood to work that day he fell asleep in her. It was not the gals fault she tried by giving other positions and even make those love making sound but somehow my mood went south. The size of the room ( me being clasterphobic ) and the condition of the bed killed my mood and the strong smell of medicated oil in the air really gave me headach :(
Was wondering any of you guys out there ever have such problem and how you overcame it. I still remember the last time when I was in PT was during my army days and 1 screw was $20 back during the earily 80s. Guess I got too used to GL and couldn"t do it in PT anymore :(

alvin36
20-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Ya... her bbbj not that good... only lick head...

ya... she only suck the my mushroom head. until big big and very redish...... I have seldom seen my dick head become so big :p

Tboon
20-02-2011, 11:06 PM
ya... she only suck the my mushroom head. until big big and very redish...... I have seldom seen my dick head become so big :p

Svc wise ok nia nia...i remember she also dun allow tuning...:(but her look is damn swee 4 me n if i no idea go where sure rtf her but just 4 the look...)

forex
20-02-2011, 11:25 PM
I also initial D (die lah) when I ventured into PT.

My GL kakis don't even bother to want to try, they don't like this environment.

Cheers.

Hiya everybody I am a GL cheongster but since most of the regular gals that I used to call have migrated PT I decided to give PT a try. Went to 1411 as I was her regular in GL. Waited outside her room for 10mins and the door opened when I walked in was surprise that she still remember me. Was told the rate is $50/20mins handed over the $ and striped myself. Was told to sit at the basin and she washed my piece ( missed playing with her in the shower room in GL. ) After that she handed me some paper towels and asked me to wipe dry ( remember next time if I ever come back will have to bring my own towel ). The bed was kind of narrow hence she was at the edge of the bed servicing me. Scare she fall off so cramp myself to the wall to let her have more space. As usual I like the way she does her BJ with her tongue fondering my head while my shaft was still in her mouth. She remembered that I like the doggy style so she position herself. But sad to say somehow my bro just was not in the mood to work that day he fell asleep in her. It was not the gals fault she tried by giving other positions and even make those love making sound but somehow my mood went south. The size of the room ( me being clasterphobic ) and the condition of the bed killed my mood and the strong smell of medicated oil in the air really gave me headach :(
Was wondering any of you guys out there ever have such problem and how you overcame it. I still remember the last time when I was in PT was during my army days and 1 screw was $20 back during the earily 80s. Guess I got too used to GL and couldn"t do it in PT anymore :(

Bimmer
21-02-2011, 10:27 AM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

No wonder I have not seen any postings and advice from you for the past 2 weeks or so. Thought you have gone for a holiday or something. You take care, get well and I guess all bros here would love to see you back in action and giving us advice again! At the meantime, eat well, rest well!

big wood
21-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Bro fornicator i am a big fan of u so sad to hear wat happen to u take good care and rest well i think is time to give your didi a good rest cheers:)

fornicator
21-02-2011, 11:19 AM
No wonder I have not seen any postings and advice from you for the past 2 weeks or so. Thought you have gone for a holiday or something. You take care, get well and I guess all bros here would love to see you back in action and giving us advice again! At the meantime, eat well, rest well!

Bro fornicator i am a big fan of u so sad to hear wat happen to u take good care and rest well i think is time to give your didi a good rest cheers:)

Thank you Bros for your kind words.

I may be out of "action" for 3 months but that doesn't mean I will not be giving out help and advice.

As you may have noticed, with help and info from our other Bros I can update the PSL.

Once I get my whole rythm back, I shall have my first session post-op and write my FR! Hehe.:D

Cheers.

MaMister
21-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Svc wise ok nia nia...i remember she also dun allow tuning...:(but her look is damn swee 4 me n if i no idea go where sure rtf her but just 4 the look...)

Ya she always cover her neh neh in a way or another... sianz....

teochewahpek
21-02-2011, 11:49 AM

I shared the same sentiments as you. But I was affected by the economic downturns badly. I dun cheong GL legal brothels anymore but downgrade myself to PT occasionally. During hot humid days, walking in & out of those houses is tiring. Tulan some more when WLs reject you because they bio you for loitering & decided to reject you when you approach one. When your wallet shrinks & when you have that sexual urge, PT is your viable alternative. What's more, it is legal.

wpns
21-02-2011, 12:02 PM
I shared the same sentiments as you. But I was affected by the economic downturns badly. I dun cheong GL legal brothels anymore but downgrade myself to PT occasionally. During hot humid days, walking in & out of those houses is tiring. Tulan some more when WLs reject you because they bio you for loitering & decided to reject you when you approach one. When your wallet shrinks & when you have that sexual urge, PT is your viable alternative. What's more, it is legal.

Agreed with U

:p

jacky43
21-02-2011, 01:57 PM
B4 i wrote to Brother Alvin 36 and, Tamiya i would liked to post some things on customer services. Last eve, S Talking it seems to be promoting the standards of this country airline. I wonder?

I cannot recalled the first marketing campaign, the ads i watched on tv, this airline promotes quality services. The food, the drinks the environment. It is allways Sex in the Air girls, this is the focus point. Rest who cares?

What mades a good CS provider? In textbooks and last eve talkshows mentioned it, everybody know too many classroom shits. I would say, she must never be afraid of her customers, same with SEX workers here, other then the $ is below her standards, i think she cannot say, i want french, she avoid. Ok! I accept being never come closer to Andy Lau and, brother Fornicator here, just to gave a statement. :D

Rest, cannot held hands, fondle tits also cannot. She is afraid of me! This is not her jobs, my man!

Brother Alvin36, u wrote Joey is not into her mood of biz, probably she was tired or, she might have misunderstanding with the guy b4 u? Next time, u try to make her laugh, ok? Chat on $ matters, i think she will forget the last deal. Btw, this year PT will be seeing more brothers after the GST package.

And, Brother Tamiya, U cannot complete your jobs with Candy. U believe is the room, i think so too. After few sessions u will do just fine, but if u afford high class brothels. Brother u return to that place, PT will never improve the environment to suit customers.

simm0ns
21-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Had this lady in House 14 Room 3 if i'm nOt wrong ....

This mlif overall not that goods ... But quite turn me off is that when bang her she often give that kind of weird look with her eyes big big look at me ... damm scarly .....

another bad thing i duN like is her BJ ... very very bad service i ever had ....
Will not find this lady again ..

Damage $30...

Cheers...

alvin36
21-02-2011, 04:41 PM

This mlif overall not that goods ... But quite turn me off is that when bang her she often give that kind of weird look with her eyes big big look at me ... damm scarly .....

another bad thing i duN like is her BJ ... very very bad service i ever had ....

Damage $30...

Cheers...

H14R3 is 2nd room or 3rd room when entering H14 ?

If it is 3rd room on the right. I also had bad experience many years ago. Think she was ang pai when I first cheong PT about 15-18 years ago.... service is super fast, is like a machine in "fast mode". However, cannot deny that she looks nice and sweet during those days.

jacky43
21-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Mine times with her, she is accomdating to frenching, infact she started it. Only 1 complaint, she is rather loose below, so she is PT old bird? More then 10 years allreally, her value had drop.

I am not too sure, seems liked older WLs here quite accomdating, provided we treat them well. And the unofficial $50 max, lesser this that iam afraid Christie H12, see u no up.

Can any brothers advice me, does GL brothels with Malaysian WLs take $50 customers?

jameschong1
21-02-2011, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=alvin36;5698640]H14R3 is 2nd room or 3rd room when entering H14 ?
If it is 3rd room on the right. I also had bad experience many years ago. Think she was ang pai when I first cheong PT about 15-18 years ago.... ==

Still selling in Petain 18 years later? OMG her cb as big as AMK bus interchange!

forex
22-02-2011, 12:06 AM
$50 will only get you Thai girls, 20 mins or $80 for 40 mins but bearing in mind they are relatively young. Only a handful M'sian left in GL. Price range min $80 to $150 (same for the legal PRC WLs).

Cheers.

Mine times with her, she is accomdating to frenching, infact she started it. Only 1 complaint, she is rather loose below, so she is PT old bird? More then 10 years allreally, her value had drop.

I am not too sure, seems liked older WLs here quite accomdating, provided we treat them well. And the unofficial $50 max, lesser this that iam afraid Christie H12, see u no up.

Can any brothers advice me, does GL brothels with Malaysian WLs take $50 customers?

forex
22-02-2011, 12:33 AM
H14r4 Kidd

Face 7/10
Bj 6/10
Ar nil
Fj 7/10
Damage $40

Wash up, lie down, lick nipples, bj, slow and sensual. However, I was turned off by the tattoos on her shoulder and the whole back of her body and had an initial D. Asked to go into missionary but wasn't a comfortable ride cause her thighs not much flesh. But she made the effort to ride in rhythm and soft moans throughout and slowly pulled me closer and closer until I can lick her neck and smell she probably had chicken rice with chilli earlier. Came, she helped take out condom but self wash up. Rtf, can consider although if she helped me wash up, then it would have been a yes.

Cheers.

fornicator
22-02-2011, 05:45 AM
H14r4 Kidd

Face 7/10
Bj 6/10
Ar nil
Fj 7/10
Damage $40

Wash up, lie down, lick nipples, bj, slow and sensual. However, I was turned off by the tattoos on her shoulder and the whole back of her body and had an initial D. Asked to go into missionary but wasn't a comfortable ride cause her thighs not much flesh. But she made the effort to ride in rhythm and soft moans throughout and slowly pulled me closer and closer until I can lick her neck and smell she probably had chicken rice with chilli earlier. Came, she helped take out condom but self wash up. Rtf, can consider although if she helped me wash up, then it would have been a yes.

Cheers.

What?! Kidd H14R04 got tattoo?!:eek: Holy fuck! Sorry Bro, just surprised to hear about her "new look". Man, this I gotta see!

I can see that service wise she still haven't upgraded. You say her thighs not much flesh? She got skinnier is it? One thing I liked with Kidd, in spite of her lack of boobs was her thighs and fleshy ass!

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Cheers.

too_hot
22-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Old bird kathy on leave till 5 Apr. Not sure why so long.

Seriously, suddenly she has become super popular, don't know why. Last time if go look for her, 75% chance door open. For the past 3 months, her door is never open when i go. Sometimes even got 1 person waiting outside.

Anyway, happy for her dat she doing well.

Cheers!

fornicator
22-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Old bird kathy on leave till 5 Apr. Not sure why so long.

Seriously, suddenly she has become super popular, don't know why. Last time if go look for her, 75% chance door open. For the past 3 months, her door is never open when i go. Sometimes even got 1 person waiting outside.

Anyway, happy for her dat she doing well.

Cheers!

Bro, it could be her 1 month mandatory leave prescribed by AV.

Recent positive FRs for Kathy H07(2F)R06 made her popular.

Hope this helps.:D

Cheers.

jacky43
22-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Kit had tattoos? Too bad i will not RTF her, only 1 time, the first time at PT 7years ago. She could b a wonderfull WL, only if she wish to be, somehow her soul is not in PT brothels.

A brother wrote, GL Malaysian WLs ranged from $80 to $150. Years ago, i asked a lady OKT, don't remembered which lor. Those private houses, not the nice deco ones. She told me the prices, i believed were $50 to $200, no PRCs. Today, i am not sure, all these times i wonder are her girls legal?

They could b Malaysian FLs, they have no fixed brothels, got biz they travel via cars. FYI that time, i did not take her offer, because prefer PRC girls.

Brothers wish to know actual locations, PM me i will be as details as i can be.

teochewahpek
22-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Can any brothers advise me, does GL brothels with Malaysian WLs take $50 customers?

please goto another main thread "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" for more information. cheers.

MrBombastic
22-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Yesterday I have a wonderful time with Michelle. 2 shots in 1 hour :D

fornicator
22-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Yesterday I have a wonderful time with Michelle. 2 shots in 1 hour :D

My Bro! You rock!!!:D

Hats down to you! I salute!;)

Cheers.

fornicator
22-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Kit had tattoos? Too bad i will not RTF her, only 1 time, the first time at PT 7years ago. She could b a wonderfull WL, only if she wish to be, somehow her soul is not in PT brothels.

A brother wrote, GL Malaysian WLs ranged from $80 to $150. Years ago, i asked a lady OKT, don't remembered which lor. Those private houses, not the nice deco ones. She told me the prices, i believed were $50 to $200, no PRCs. Today, i am not sure, all these times i wonder are her girls legal?

They could b Malaysian FLs, they have no fixed brothels, got biz they travel via cars. FYI that time, i did not take her offer, because prefer PRC girls.

Brothers wish to know actual locations, PM me i will be as details as i can be.

Exactly mine Bro! Maybe she got this while on her 1 month break. Last time I checked she was "clean", and now, got tattoo. Personally I do not like it. A bit-bit only maybe on the hidden parts but as were described it was on her arms and back?!:eek:

All the best to her. I mean, those tattoos will count for nothing if she will not upgrade her services to include AR and BBBJ.

Just sharing mine views.

Cheers.

jacky43
22-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Kit's tattoos is not our problems, from what this brother wrote, it covers certain parts of her body. Well? It might be pasted on, not the real thing. Somehow, Kit is not stupid she is selling her body.

Many clients will b shocked, including myself if i seen in. I am sure, Kit last thing, from me is i cannot stand up for her. Opposite attraction, brother Fornicators and others, this is another thing i observe about life. I could have talk more on human beings, this that but, i am afraid, am in the wrong place.

Customers or Johns, cover with tattoos WLs must not be scare to service them. SEX workers with tattoos, her Johns scared to bonk her, she is asking for trouble. Hope u guys know what the hell i am writting about.

cupid xpress
22-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi
just try Yan Yan from House 11, last 2nd room on the left (Sorry, can't remember her room no)
FR:
Look: 6-7/10 (Up to individual)
Body: A bit tummy fat, 165cm approx
Boobs: I think got B+ or C-
Nips: I luv this type, and even compliment her....she sweet smile to me upon hearing it. Wahaha......(but i never suck)
AR: 2 times interval, leg in the air position (but not very long)
BBBJ: Quite shoik, nothing to shout (can't beat Voilet)
FJ: Cow girl at first for 2-3 mins, change missionary for 3-4 mins, CIR in my favorite doggie after 3-4 mins.
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Not sure....

Cheers

MrBombastic
22-02-2011, 02:29 PM
My Bro! You rock!!!:D

Hats down to you! I salute!;)

Cheers.

You know... The 2nd round she BBBJ me in 69 position (where I have a full view of her sweet pussy) until I CIM :D

Anyway, I tell her that her business must be good because there's always long queue and you know what she say??!! She told me that these buggers are standing there listening to either her or Nikki moaning as if they are in concert!!! She told me that these jokers are disturbing her business.

Anyway, I heard very load moan from Nikki. I have been wondering if she do CIM or not? If YES, I wanna try her :D

jacky43
22-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Looks liked is this format, it used to b Michelle in the centre, only 1 time with Michelle last year.

Brother Bomb, i cannot rememeber any of the above bunnies does CIM, I never asked Michelle. Frenching she does, and the other 2 i think they don't provide.

Have a good time and enjoy.

MrBombastic
22-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Looks liked is this format, it used to b Michelle in the centre, only 1 time with Michelle last year.

Brother Bomb, i cannot rememeber any of the above bunnies does CIM, I never asked Michelle. Frenching she does, and the other 2 i think they don't provide.

Have a good time and enjoy.

Maybe I'm regular with her ;)

forex
22-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Ok lah, don't kidd you anymore, her whole back and shoulders tattoos will go away with time. They are cupping marks, those TCM treatment :D

Cheers.

Exactly mine Bro! Maybe she got this while on her 1 month break. Last time I checked she was "clean", and now, got tattoo. Personally I do not like it. A bit-bit only maybe on the hidden parts but as were described it was on her arms and back?!:eek:

All the best to her. I mean, those tattoos will count for nothing if she will not upgrade her services to include AR and BBBJ.

Just sharing mine views.

Cheers.

forex
22-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Teochewwahpek, side track a bit ok lah. You prefer to check with familiar nicks rather than someone out of the blue right?

Jacky43, travel by cars from house to house, like those PRC girls butterfly in KTVs. $50 for M'sian WL not few years, this kind of market, at least 15 years back lor.

Cheers.

please goto another main thread "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" for more information. cheers.

fornicator
22-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Ok lah, don't kidd you anymore, her whole back and shoulders tattoos will go away with time. They are cupping marks, those TCM treatment :D

Cheers.

Ah! Then there is nothing for me to worry about, hahaha!:D

Cheers.

Fitman
22-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Went down to PT 2 days ago while on my way to Bugis.
Initially was to see see look look with no target in mind but went to house 22 and saw Xue Er just finish with a customer and came out...

OMG... that boobs of her with almost spilling out dress(black)... buay tahan.
Michelle was also standing outside and the both of them just look at me for a second and stood there waiting for me to choose...Hahaha... Never in my past visit did I encounter such scenerio. Honest.

Decided to opt for Xue Er and as always... left a happy man.
:)

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (still the same soft perky nips)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: of course////

jacky43
23-02-2011, 04:42 PM
I would like to write few things this time, nothing interesting these 2 years. H10R12 Kico a young Malay brother took her. Heard he asked her charges, and then I saw her door closed.

H07 2 floor, 4 customers seems to be waiting for Chris, Miki and Kathy were not in. Ann was getting inpatient; she is still waiting to close a deal. On ground floor, Carol and Jac looking sexy in short dress.

This is what I wish to put it down, over at the famous H11. Ah May smiling so sweet, actually wanted to take her but, need brown sugars this time. I have not eaten brown sugar for a long time.

Rose was pissed off by something, she was complaining to her keeper aunty. I heard in Canto; “he said I do it outside, he anyhow say!"

I wonder? Is Rose being ticked off by Kelantan lane people? Then, the conversation gets messy when, JJ joined in then Jenny. By the way, Carol (Pan Ling Ling), is looking great.

jacky43
23-02-2011, 04:44 PM
120 pm to 2 pm

Usual I upgraded to $50, she was shocked and, I am getting used to it. I think, Linda is charging Chinese customers $30. I have to keep reminding her, she is taking my $50 deal, nothing less.

What I desired? Linda has the MILF (50 plus), Malay hawker centre assistant; she looks all right in a black bra. I told her to keep it on, till the ending part. Hold the horses, later I will come to this. She is quite plumb, smooth skin and, I just love her smooth nice arms. Not much makeup, short hairdo nothing sexy compared to Leeza. She is operating her biz today.

Linda started with BBBJ, her tits are not sagging, thing is it cannot harden. I put my fingers into her bra cupped it, as she gave a rather long BBBJ. Her HJ is below average, I told her to take it and apply pressure. She does a bit, then sort of rubbed the tip. Linda is lazy, I will not what to RTF her!

Then, I brought her down and, kissed her lip, no frenching only light kissing. I cannot take it, she does fulfill my fantasy in certain degrees, and she is friendly, followed instructions too. I took off her bra, kissed her tits; she then put me down on bed again. Cap and she goes on top, not that bad, we get the pad sounds.

I brought her down, both holding each others, still, I bang her hard. Her right leg was around my backside. Both were facing each others, I frenched her this time, she returned just a little bit. After about, 10 minutes all is over. I was kind of tired; Linda took her time to wash me up.

I do enjoy chatting; btw she told me she came on board for 5 mths. She provided pre and after washing, compared to Ah Fen the last time. Total score 6/ 10, she need to work harder. Is not that below $50 WLs don’t know how to give the standards?

xiaobudian
23-02-2011, 10:45 PM
:eek:
Was too busy with work.
Anyway here are my FRs for the past period which i was missing.

1) H02 R05 - Mun Mun (CAT50)

Abit too old for me. (I'm in the early 20s)
Services, actually quite good.
But she treat me like i'm her son.
So no GFE, become motherly-love type, in a lustful manner.
She try to finger my arsehole, but i reject. Not my type.

2) H12 R15 - Joey (CAT50)

I really love her sweet innocent face.
Though she have quite a obvious tummy.
But i love her, simply love her.
Her services are not as good as ViVi.
Overall rating is 7/10.
I actually RTF her alot times, trying to build some chemistry with her.
Finally gotten her no. but she told me, she heading back for 1 month leave soon. :(

3) H10 R04 - Da S (CAT50)

Okay, i managed to get into her room finally.
It's pouring cats and dogs... petain is like ghost town!
So i superman with umbrella go check her out!
She likes me alot can see. Cos always smiling and hands all over me.
Well... i think i was inside for almost 40mins.
Foreplay, BBBJ, Cathbath, FJ, go back foreplay again...
until she lost track of time... then she ask me what she can do to help me climax! LOLssss okay. I think she is really sweet. Very giving-in to me also.
But i hesitated trying to french her... anyone knows if she can be french-ed?

I rank her 9/10 services!

Tboon
23-02-2011, 11:19 PM
:eek:
Was too busy with work.
Anyway here are my FRs for the past period which i was missing.
2) H12 R15 - Joey (CAT50)

I really love her sweet innocent face.
Though she have quite a obvious tummy.
But i love her, simply love her.

Totali agree bro...:)I LUV HER LOOK!!!:)

exactmatxspeed
24-02-2011, 12:31 AM
FYI... H11R4 upgraded to CAT40 liao.. But services is SOP

MaMister
24-02-2011, 09:24 AM
H07 2 floor, 4 customers seems to be waiting for Chris, Miki and Kathy were not in. Ann was getting inpatient; she is still waiting to close a deal. On ground floor, Carol and Jac looking sexy in short dress.

Big tits ann got no queue nowadays liao?

Maybe she should brush up her GFE... :D

too_hot
24-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Went to look for H22 mich yesterday but was not working (door close, light off) but ended up having a GREAT session with MJ :)

Had her in 2 positions and actually had 2 shots cos 1st shot came out just before she changed from cowgirl to missionary. After the shot came out, didi still hard so carry on into second position. And after second shot actually still quite hard. Wad can i say, she really makes me hard!

Gosh, next time i don't know who to choose already mich or MJ....

Hawkee
24-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Went to look for H22 mich yesterday but was not working (door close, light off) but ended up having a GREAT session with MJ :)

Had her in 2 positions and actually had 2 shots cos 1st shot came out just before she changed from cowgirl to missionary. After the shot came out, didi still hard so carry on into second position. And after second shot actually still quite hard. Wad can i say, she really makes me hard!

Gosh, next time i don't know who to choose already mich or MJ....

Wow, Immediately after off loaded, you can still go on to your second shot, thumb up for you! you are real iron man.

jacky43
24-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Forgot to add, over at H10 Big S had at least 4 guys Q for her. And, first time i saw Mei Yee H17R11. Let me recalled 4brothers who are curious how she look.

She was sitting on chair, short blond hair aunty looking, i think she is slim. Almost liked, Mei Bao my aunty, Oscar 2010 new comer. If i am correct Mei Yee was in a short red dress and heels. Yesterday i had brown sugars, so i by passed Cookie too.

And, i might take Annie H04 next time.

too_hot
24-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Wow, Immediately after off loaded, you can still go on to your second shot, thumb up for you! you are real iron man.

Maybe it was 2 mini-shots haha....second one took a bit of time. but wat really made the session great was we were so "into it" she didn't care. in fact for the "second round" in missionary, we were busy tongue fighting!! and even after finish, we continue to french a bit more. i tink this was my longest session with her. maybe cos it was raining, not many people so she dun mind. on the way out the door we kiss again :)

wanna RTF again soon....

jacky43
24-02-2011, 05:04 PM
U r much too kind brother Fornicator, we could go on thanking each other but, lets move on to what we have on hand. Allow me.

2010 we have 5WLs which left PT brothels, Wawa first? No problem, based on postings here, i recap she caught some sickness. Diamond yes! Dear girl, last i recalled she return keys and quit the scene.

I might have spotted her last yr at Katong HC, no i have no $ to go for this, was having meal saw a lady walked into a HC. I wrote it here too, Super and Sugar. Not sure of Super, Sugar rumours of her taking outside jobs. She got her lic cancelled, sweet Inter who i cannot forget her coffee taste while we frenched.

Inter was abit of stoned, probably her relationships not so good with her sisters at H12. This year, we started with Violet, we are curious why her?

Being the most popular WLs of 2009 and 2010, she must have offend somebody. I guessing her OKT and operators, they decided she must leave. No worry there are enough girls for everybody. To these girls, u are stupid to loose your ricebowls. The $ here is much more then another place.

Good night!

fornicator
24-02-2011, 07:27 PM
U r much too kind brother Fornicator, we could go on thanking each other but, lets move on to what we have on hand. Allow me.

2010 we have 5WLs which left PT brothels, Wawa first? No problem, based on postings here, i recap she caught some sickness. Diamond yes! Dear girl, last i recalled she return keys and quit the scene.

I might have spotted her last yr at Katong HC, no i have no $ to go for this, was having meal saw a lady walked into a HC. I wrote it here too, Super and Sugar. Not sure of Super, Sugar rumours of her taking outside jobs. She got her lic cancelled, sweet Inter who i cannot forget her coffee taste while we frenched.

Inter was abit of stoned, probably her relationships not so good with her sisters at H12. This year, we started with Violet, we are curious why her?

Being the most popular WLs of 2009 and 2010, she must have offend somebody. I guessing her OKT and operators, they decided she must leave. No worry there are enough girls for everybody. To these girls, u are stupid to loose your ricebowls. The $ here is much more then another place.

Good night!

Good observations mine Bro. Let's recap:

H02 R08 - Wawa: managed to get 1 last RTF session
H24 R12 - Diamond: same with this WL, 1 last RTF session before her LDW
H12 R01 - Inter: no RTF for her, 1st and last session enough
H07 R03 - Super: 1st session + 3 or 4 RTF sessions only, if I only knew she was going to quit.....
H07 (2F) R03 - Sugar: 1st and last session enough
H14 R06 - Violet: 1st session + 5 or more RTF sessions. It was good while it lasted.

Just sharing my experiemce with ex-PT WLs.

Cheers.

Spoon95
24-02-2011, 11:25 PM

Damage $30...

Cheers...

yaya, i tried her after CNY.. She will BJ, den take a WEIRD peep at you(ALOT OF TIMES) Breast quit big wan. Den Ask me to stand n she sit down at the bed side to BJ... Overall, FJ is nth to shout abt... Like dead fish...

comX9
25-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Went down to pt arr 4pm.atf parkg walk round n found nt much favor workg n lots of wl cum outsa to grap the free cd esp wl frm h9. So i suchg c who is gg to help my littel bro. N f man it start to rain when i m in h7 so desa to wait outsa joyce rm.a lucky man 5min a bro cum out.so she close her door n i was like shite dun tel mi she is gg off. Oh door open i went in n wa she was surfg net n was on our fr web i she jus close dw the laptop.guess she is c our fr on pt gals. Overall her service is stil great bt today her hair abit massis. Will go bk for jolen or xiao tian nxt wek. Cfm frm hr tat volet had left pt.such a sad new.

austin69
25-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Went down to pt arr 4pm.atf parkg walk round n found nt much favor workg n lots of wl cum outsa to grap the free cd esp wl frm h9. So i suchg c who is gg to help my littel bro. N f man it start to rain when i m in h7 so desa to wait outsa joyce rm.a lucky man 5min a bro cum out.so she close her door n i was like shite dun tel mi she is gg off. Oh door open i went in n wa she was surfg net n was on our fr web i she jus close dw the laptop.guess she is c our fr on pt gals. Overall her service is stil great bt today her hair abit massis. Will go bk for jolen or xiao tian nxt wek. Cfm frm hr tat volet had left pt.such a sad new.

Yes, H24R28 Xiao Tian RTW is 04 Mar., will be looking forward to that. But as for H11R11 Jolene RTW 05 Mar., not for me.

I thank you.

austin69
25-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Good observations mine Bro. Let's recap:

H02 R08 - Wawa: managed to get 1 last RTF session
H24 R12 - Diamond: same with this WL, 1 last RTF session before her LDW
H12 R01 - Inter: no RTF for her, 1st and last session enough
H07 R03 - Super: 1st session + 3 or 4 RTF sessions only, if I only knew she was going to quit.....
H07 (2F) R03 - Sugar: 1st and last session enough
H14 R06 - Violet: 1st session + 5 or more RTF sessions. It was good while it lasted.

Just sharing my experiemce with ex-PT WLs.

Cheers.

Sad to loose another gem. All the best to Violet!

I thank you.

too_hot
25-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Just had maiden session with xue er (2221). Now join my top three club with Michelle (her neighbour) and MJ. Since they are neighbours i will do my rating as a comparison

Look: 6.5/10 - lose to michelle
Body: 7.5/10 - beats michelle cos got bigger boobs
Catbath: 8.5/10 - nice warm tongue, better a bit than michelle michelle
FJ: 8/10 - vocal, same as michelle
French: No (same as michelle) or at least not for me. Here lose big to MJ.
Attitude: 8/10 - frenly & hardoworking
AR: 8/10 - i seldom like but her soft tongue make it good!
RTF: yes but despite her ratings better than michelle i tink i still prefer michelle by just a whisker.

Cheers.

scorelan
25-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Just had maiden session with xue er (2221). Now join my top three club with Michelle (her neighbour) and MJ. Since they are neighbours i will do my rating as a comparison

RTF: yes but despite her ratings better than michelle i tink i still prefer michelle by just a whisker.

Cheers.

Good FR bro. I saw her wearing the black dress with boobs spilling out from the center... Wanted to try her but another brother got her first... No choice, went over to see see look look, Saw Lai Lai and she give me the wonderful service as usual... 3 cheers to LL... :) Will try out Xue Er soon.

forex
26-02-2011, 12:18 AM
H22r8 Ada

Looks 7/10
Bj 6/10
Fj 7/10
Damage $30

Maybe raining earlier so not many people in the evening. To me, she is a good value bonk, nice plain face, got boobs, just 15mins in, do and out i go. Don't expect hot action. No tissue, towels only. Smoker but that's ok with me. 2nd rtf for me. Good start for a Friday night, legs a bit Jello but partying like a Yellow rock star. Great band here at Clarke Quay.

Cheers..responsibly.

Tboon
26-02-2011, 01:36 AM
H22r8 Ada

Looks 7/10
Bj 6/10
Fj 7/10
Damage $30

Maybe raining earlier so not many people in the evening. To me, she is a good value bonk, nice plain face, got boobs, just 15mins in, do and out i go. Don't expect hot action. No tissue, towels only. Smoker but that's ok with me. 2nd rtf for me. Good start for a Friday night, legs a bit Jello but partying like a Yellow rock star. Great band here at Clarke Quay.

Cheers..responsibly.

Wow bro sure u knw how 2 njoy!!!:)

alvin36
26-02-2011, 02:05 AM

Cheers.

I saw her before too, boobs is very impressive, always giving half ball :)
she seems quite small build, but her boobs is big :p
can tell us if her boobs is real ?

iceman6666
26-02-2011, 08:12 PM
xue er has real boobs but unfortunately is a time watcher
in and out of the room within 20 mins sharp. she will watch the clock/watch to ensure this

bbbj is good but short
no frenching and no licking of her pussy too (well, at least i wasn't offered)
if try to lick her nipples she also will try to siam

if u dont mind a quickie with a young milf and dun mind just lying back to let her finish off you in 20 minutes sharp (inclusive of washing and changing) then she is worth a fuck i guess

if u are looking for service, i will say forget it. u are better off trying her neighbours
for the same price i can get better service from another cat 50 wl

forex
26-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Can see she has some backside and actually wanted to rtf yesterday, she was available and intend try doggie but Ada's room was opened so i did not walk back up and the story goes dee da dee..

Maybe she lost weight I don't know but thighs sure not fleshy. On her back, knees bent but her feet were on the bed so it was banging bones but after a while I lifted her left leg up and it was better.

Kidd H14R04..I can see that service wise she still haven't upgraded. You say her thighs not much flesh? She got skinnier is it? One thing I liked with Kidd, in spite of her lack of boobs was her thighs and fleshy ass!

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Cheers.

Eagles
27-02-2011, 06:30 PM
These girls are known but thought would give a "reminder" FR on them....

Kico H10
Look: 7.5/10 Lots of makeup but sweet when she smiles in a way
Body: 8/10 Bak bak type. I like. Lots to grab and squeeze
Boobs: 8/10 C? Pretty big and they moved on her chest as I pounded her in mis.:D
AR: 0/10 Skipped it
BBBJ: 7/10 Good, and many variations
FJ: 8/10 Cow girl first followed by doggy and mis when I fired off.
French: 6/10 Does it. But very business like.
Overall: 8/10
RTF: For sure

Cookies H07
Look: 8/10 Like the look. Think she is slutty.
Body: 9/10 Wow. I loved it. Tanned. Solid body
Boobs: 8/10 C? Guess so. Different from Kico's but still a good pair
AR: 0/10 Skipped it
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Slow and steady.
FJ: 9/10 Love f**king this girl. Had her in cow girl when she leaned back on her hands so her boobs stuck out and I could see myself enter her. Finished her in doggy while grabbing her hanging boobs
French: 8/10 Yes, good.
Overall: 8/10
RTF: For sure

ang076
27-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Went to PT at 5.20 pm after went to Wacoal boutique at Plaza Singapura..

Went to H22, to see whether three bunnies were there.. No..

Then went to look look see, see.

Later, went to H7..Saw Carol of R11 sitting , waiting for customers.

She look very stuck-up , looking at the floor..
(Indian guy had attempt to get her, but she turned him away... He had gave her finger and walked off.)
I called out to her..She look at me fiercely.. What she saw is the boyish looking guy with fairly white skin..She then said $50 and I entered and locked the door..

I paid her $50 and she stripped her upper part of her dress, showing black bra with pink strap..Then she slowly took off whole dress, and remove her bra..

She beckoned me to sit on basin and washed my cock , then washed my areshole..Later, she used tissue to clean me up..

Ask me to be on all fours..She performed AR..can felt her tongue drilling around my hole and tip of her tongue poke inside the base of my anus..

As she did AR, she was fondling my cock head...

Then she asked me to turn around and gave me breast massage while her hand caressing my cock head..

Then she gave me catbath..Later, she went southwards, licking my balls, biting them..

Then she lift my legs up to give me another round of AR...

She capped my cock and gave me hard BJ with force...I was in pain...because can feel her teeth contacting with my cock head.

Then she asked me to sit up by bedside and she kneeling down gave me BJ...

She was biting my cock head as she BJ with force...

Then she remove condom and put new one on..

She then did reverse cowgal with me sitting up, cupping her breasts as she rock with her hands on the wall...

then she asked me to stand up and she lied on bed, she pressed her legs on my shoulder as I stood by the bed and bonked her this way.. she moaning as she pressed her legs on my shoulder..

Finally, I decided to change position where she did cowgal while I lied on my bed..

She bit my nipple head as she did cowgal...I cannot cum fast..She intensify her cowgal speed,.. looking upwards as she moaned...

Then I announced I had cummed.

She then clean my cock and went over to wash-basin..to wash herself up..

Then she asked me to come over and wash my cock, arsehole.

Later,she clean me and we dressed ourselves up...

I unbolted the door and went out.. she was sitting on the bedside, her eyes looking at the floor (never wave me bye.. just sitting there like a statue...)

FR on Carol..

Look: 6.5/10

Body:6.4/10

BJ: 6.8/10 (I prefer BBBJ)

RTF: yes.. I like her AR style , hopefully she treat me better when I RTF.

too_hot
27-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Good FR bro. I saw her wearing the black dress with boobs spilling out from the center... Wanted to try her but another brother got her first... No choice, went over to see see look look, Saw Lai Lai and she give me the wonderful service as usual... 3 cheers to LL... :) Will try out Xue Er soon.

Yeah, u're right, her dress dat day was a killer!!

But LL also very good and usually very hard to get.

too_hot
27-02-2011, 08:59 PM
I saw her before too, boobs is very impressive, always giving half ball :)
she seems quite small build, but her boobs is big :p
can tell us if her boobs is real ?

From what i can feel is real. I grabbed a handful while in missionary.