PDA

View Full Version : One sided

manyheart
13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Have anyone feels like they have a one sided feeling towards someone... feel lost if the other party dont talk to you or ignore you?
At first they flirt with you and make you feel good but subsequently distance from you when you start to have some feeling with them?

Wintermelontea
14-04-2014, 12:01 PM
you already stated flirt...

chanster
14-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Go to hanging flower and u will know this is common , go b to school

prettymannequin
14-04-2014, 05:30 PM
you already stated flirt...

Yea flirting nia.

TS, no point pining! Move on. :)

manyheart
14-04-2014, 07:50 PM
ya... like anti climax kind... one moment, one moment cold ... si bei jia luck...

eatingcrayons
14-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Don't feel discouraged! No one cruises through life without experiencing at least once and if anything, best to feel this way when you are young. You know why? It forces you to take a long hard look at yourself and ask why aren't you THAT guy. Not everyone is your cup of tea, and just the same way, not everyone is her cup of tea. Sometimes you just flirt because you can and it doesn't have to go anywhere. That is precisely what you should do to slowly build up your 'game' or your confidence level. Find out what you lack and improve it! You will be a chick magnet in no time :D

Mr_don_juan
15-04-2014, 12:43 AM
Have anyone feels like they have a one sided feeling towards someone... feel lost if the other party dont talk to you or ignore you?
At first they flirt with you and make you feel good but subsequently distance from you when you start to have some feeling with them?

I don't quite understand your question.

If she flirt with you and distance herself than you go flirt with other girls and make her jealous? The flirting should be light hearted and not serious.

This isn't anything new, most girls in pub, disco flirt for fun even if they may have no interest in you. You keep your distance and flirt back, she touch you, you tease her back. Sometimes if you talk in her ear lightly, and by blowing in her ear, you can create sexual energy. She will make out if she’s interested.

loneyheart
15-04-2014, 12:51 AM
TS yr name stated all u too many heart :D

manyheart
15-04-2014, 06:59 AM
thank you all so some good advice... may be i shoukd just take a step back and see see...

Wintermelontea
15-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Yea flirting nia.

TS, no point pining! Move on. :)

oi! you keep quoting me later i kena your suitors zap again hor...:D

Wintermelontea
15-04-2014, 09:52 AM
ya... like anti climax kind... one moment, one moment cold ... si bei jia luck...

that's y u unlucky ma...flirting rule is like that one la. the first to feel something (negative) is the loser...

Ken79
15-04-2014, 11:34 PM
bro its the same thing as shopping la, u see something u like (a phone, shirt, etc) but after trying n some deliberation u decided its not to your taste... u cant buy and bring home everything u set your eyes on mah...

same thing for this gal, at first sight she might have gain an interest on you but on further thought, she decided otherwise.

conquer
17-04-2014, 01:38 AM
If you pay enough attention, this kinda things happen always. Just the matter is we didn't even care about it if that person is just a random person or just a normal friend.

That person who treated like this didn't mean to hurt your feeling. Just you care about her reaction to you too much.

:D:D:D

manyheart
24-04-2014, 10:47 PM
hmm ... how not to think of her... there is some kind of spell...

johnthiomas
25-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Ahh..the beauty of infatuation..everything revolves around her..it's just so nice to believe that SHE is the one that makes the world turn and the sun keeps setting in west..

back to your question ..first it looks like she is interested in you..then you feel that it looks lie you have a chance..you start making advances..she avoids you for no reason..gives you cold shoulder..then boom..falling into that bottomless pit again..just keep missing & thinking bout her..

Honestly bro..this happens all time & every single time I take a liking to a girl :mad:

manyheart
25-04-2014, 08:32 PM
thats true... have that kind of feeling all the time....sigh

Advanced
25-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Bro Manyheart, i also same loh.. should we hi-5? lol!:D:p

when you wanna give up hope, and she suddenly text/talk to you, your world started to twist around and eventually u-turn..

manyheart
26-04-2014, 12:36 AM
hi advance.... thats the worst right... at the "right time" the text will come and its de javu again... jia lat...

Advanced
26-04-2014, 02:59 AM
hi advance.... thats the worst right... at the "right time" the text will come and its de javu again... jia lat...

hahaha.. yep, when you keep telling yourself give up, don't text/call/find her liao.. but every time keep thinking why no text etc from her, will sometime unknowingly look at the HP to see if she contact you anot etc..:eek:

even ask advice from friend if:
-we should continue this one sided thing anot,
-any possible to win her heart anot,
-what we should do?

but suddenly when you receive her text, you feel like go down see her right?:p

manyheart
26-04-2014, 10:22 AM
ok whatever said n done... i think must stay determine... don't give up... its ourself.... jia you advance!!!

manyheart
26-04-2014, 11:59 AM
any advise how to stop?

prettymannequin
26-04-2014, 12:06 PM
any advise how to stop?

Cold turkey! All the best!

johnthiomas
26-04-2014, 01:15 PM
IMHO based on my limited experience..

I remembered that I had fallen head over heels to a female colleague back in the days ...I never admitted face to face that I liked her but my actions are really louder than words..picture drawn until very obvious....still, she would only give me the cold/warm treatment..sometimes out of the blue, she will ask me to lunch or breakfast with her..sometimes..forwarding to me some emails about love & relationship thoughts,..hinting that I might have a chance with her...

I remember there was an email in chinese with the message resembling something to this effect - You cannot make a person fall in love with you..the only thing you can do is to make yourself loveable to the other person..

Wah Sei...needless to say..I thought got chacne..so I advance more....then got the cold shoulder again for no reason..worst, she got even more friendlier to other male colleagues..like trying to hint I'm not her cup of tea...

After that I got sick of the game & quit making advances altogether. I decided that I had enough of these heartaches which is driving me crazy..and decide to let go..

Funny thing is, the warm response from her came back after just about a week I totally ignore her..she called me but I don't pick up her call...I got invited to lunch with her ..etc..but I reject everything..coz I just felt sick of her at that time..at that time , I just can't forgive her coz I treated her with so much affection & care & she repaid by hanging out with other male colleagues & ignoring me..I was opening my heart to other prospects...

Another week of giving her the cold shoulder, while I was smoking in the stairwell, she just came in & told me straight in the face why I act so cool & ignore her?! yea yea as though she don't know what she done to me :mad:
Guess I'll leave my story here til next time ...sorry for the long winded rant...

The point is ..I have learned the hard way that a Woman will find a man repulsive when the man base so much of his hope and happiness on her shoulder ..she's not even in a relationship with you, yet she feels her shoulder is heavy with burden...

She will only find a man attractive when the man has high self esteem, self respect & independent. And the only way to achieve this state is that you let go of this one sided relationship, and tell/psyche yourself that You will be a happier man from now on..because your happiness does not depend on the acceptance & validation of others..It will be great if she is willing to share your happiness by being with you through this journey of life, but if she is not the one to do so, You will still continue your journey happily..& rest assured someone better will join you along the way..unconditionally..

manyheart
27-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Horrible weekend.....

Advanced
27-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Share what happen loh.. actually my weekend also quite horrible..

manyheart
28-04-2014, 10:31 PM
weekend the mind keep thinking but cannot do anything...

pearlnjewel
28-04-2014, 11:16 PM
this is good place to talk, so many like minded brothers come here to share feelings. UpZ!

I also met this situation a few times before, i notice that its always the more extrovert kind of girl who sins this way, like they need attention from us guys or else they will feel unhappy, feel worthless about themselves.

These girls always give me hope etc. Now grow older liao luckily able to control better when to shut my feelings out of all these girls' nonsense while maintaining friendly relationship with them.

For me the trick i am still figuring out, i guess is to keep improving myself, doing things i like(hobby), learn new things, generous to spend on myself(food cloths), keep thinking what i want to do next, take lots of risk.

Advanced
29-04-2014, 10:39 PM
weekend the mind keep thinking but cannot do anything...

Same here loh manyheart, i since last week thinking of "her" liao:(

manyheart
30-04-2014, 09:40 PM
this week is best but must follow pearlnjewel advise... keep busi and let go....althought we may be happy for a while but when it happen again (cold), it will be harder...

Advanced
01-05-2014, 11:04 PM
lol you still got (Best) period leh.. i totally is no more liao.. maybe she forgot about me:p:(

EatPrayLove
02-05-2014, 12:04 AM
the only way to stop is the day you know how to say no to her and yourself.

no to yourself = saying no to thinking about her, revolving your thoughts and world about her.

it's easily said than done.... it's not easy.... cuz i am experiencing the same thing too....

It takes time.... wounds will heal.... nothing will help except time....

lagonda
02-05-2014, 01:01 PM
The worst is watsapp,you see the person online but no mesagges from him/her.torture bros.

manyheart
02-05-2014, 10:36 PM
sorri to all here for my rubbish but i have to find a place to let go...

some idea of what happen:
the way she speck sounds very harsh...
every chance she will say things that is not nice to me ... without caring how I feel...
whatever I say also wrong... and kanna rebutted...
SIGHZ

thank you all for the advise... whatever you experts say is correct... whatever is mentioned here is unfolding like a script...

Advanced
04-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Chill leh.. better then me ma.. the only time she msg me back was to try sell me stuff...

maybe i intro you bro Lindblum's thread
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=396559

milfmilf
04-05-2014, 11:02 AM
there is another kind of cold... she gave an impression to you that she is very busy with something else ... even very trivial stuffs... that you find yourself to be the least important or not exist in her agenda

Advanced
04-05-2014, 01:09 PM
there is another kind of cold... she gave an impression to you that she is very busy with something else ... even very trivial stuffs... that you find yourself to be the least important or not exist in her agenda

I had this feeling like 2-3years back.. with the impression that im the least important..

happigirl
06-05-2014, 03:00 AM

every chance she will say things that is not nice to me ... without caring how I feel...
SIGHZ

thank you all for the advise... whatever you experts say is correct... whatever is mentioned here is unfolding like a script...

Bro manyheart, sis here...

my beau does this to me as well...he enjoys saying things to insult me and when i reply in a joking manner to lighten the mood, he says i re-butt him...
he also does not consider how i feel when he made remarks that stab at my heart.

Brothers, I feel that those females that played with your hearts spoil the experience for other females who do not play flirting games. Because my beau like to flirt with other females in front of me, I started to become cold and unfeeling to let him be in my shoes.

I do not speak that much to other male staff around him... and I do not even cheat with my eyes previously. Now I do what he does and he does not like it.

When in love with someone, I do not play mind games or flirt endlessly. I prefer it to be as simple as possible so that no one gets hurt unnecessarily. Playing mind games is the worst in dating and keeping it simple is the best solution for a long term marriage plan.

We have to observe our limitations when it comes to communicating with the opposite sex...if not we may be leading others on without the intention of doing so...a lot of trouble stems from this...

Keeping it simple is what I like. Cracking up like fireworks is what keeps it going.

Cheers! happigirl <3

manyheart
06-05-2014, 08:44 PM
thks happy girl... i do not intend to go into a realtionship with her or being a fb... i just enjoy her company when i am with her and want to cherish her and protect her, thats all... having say that, i dont know why when she give me cold shoulder, dont reply apps, or busi with other apps when with me, i felt a little ...

i dont think we will fall for each other... maybe the entire experience is only myself and one sided....

tissot36D
06-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Bro many hearts, no offense but you sound like a complete beta male to me. You need to man up and stop behaving like a wuss man. Sounds like she has no interest in you but just toying with you and using you.

manyheart
11-05-2014, 09:45 PM
有缘无份!!! dream on....

wantanabee
15-05-2014, 12:48 PM

SIGHZ

talk back man! dont let her shit over your head.

anyway you dont owe her anything. so you got nothing to lose.