PDA

View Full Version : Weird XTD gal

dt3305
28-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Got to know this XTD gal about 1 month ago. She's a Singaporean. On that day, after all the inhouse special entertainment, when ended sent her back as she is staying near my place also. In the car told me her sob story of the past of how ex-hubby flirt with other gals and that she now has a bf. Well, all things good it seems for her and happy for her also. Before alighting, told me she want to be good friend and ask me to call her when free.

2 days back, got an sms from her asking me if I want her and suggest me to go hotel. Ask her when and next sms, she fuck me and say she is just testing me and all man are the same, want to fuck only...I was like wtf...you sms me, you suggested and now you fuck me for fun iszit?! She then sms me and say don't call her anymore or her bf will come after me. Wtf???!!! This must be the weirdest KTV gal I have ever enconter.

FindTrouble
28-09-2005, 09:41 AM
she is sick... suggest her to see a phychologist........

mahalosux
28-09-2005, 09:45 AM
this gal can see a bit 'not balanced' liao..mayb kena play out too much by men liao...sad case... :(

sadfa
28-09-2005, 09:52 AM
hahah! xtd got a lot of weirdos.
test u for what? she already got boyfren liao!
if u say u dont want to fuck her, how? she give u prize?
anyway if all men r not the same, she go to xtd how to earn money? xtd close shop early early liao!

MoonBlaze
28-09-2005, 10:08 AM
I guess her unhappiness in life with cocktail of family, money, relationship and work problems had make her what she is. She has the potential to become one of those who may one day run amok with a chopper. Their love and hatred can be of extreme ends. Sugguest you keep away from her even if she eventually warms up to you. ;)

WhenSPH
28-09-2005, 10:09 AM
a Constance Chee in the making

dt3305
28-09-2005, 10:12 AM
yah, I sensed she is something wrong up there. She is worst than a cock teaser but at least I got to see her bare assets that day. I guess she must be either drunk or high on some pills when she sms me...

MimeBoxer
28-09-2005, 10:13 AM
if she call u again next time....ask her to call this number...6389 2000

milkman
28-09-2005, 10:15 AM
... She then sms me and say don't call her anymore or her bf will come after me. ...
lose the bitch, bro :)

winger_tag
28-09-2005, 10:17 AM
2 days back, got an sms from her asking me if I want her and suggest me to go hotel. Ask her when and next sms, she fuck me and say she is just testing me and all man are the same, want to fuck only...I was like wtf...you sms me, you suggested and now you fuck me for fun iszit?! She then sms me and say don't call her anymore or her bf will come after me. Wtf???!!! This must be the weirdest KTV gal I have ever enconter.

Bro, this reminds me of a similar incident which happened to me about last year. The story was the same, but the only difference is that she asked me to lend her $$ she needed S$300 urgently. She told me tat she will not be able to pay me the $$, I kept quite and then she say that she will pay me back in kind. So I asked her how, she said sex lor...so I told her that I usually pay FL S$100 so I will ask the same of her. She said that she is ok with the arrangement and we left it as that as I was waiting for her to SMS me the location to pass her the $$.

KNN, 2 days liao no SMS from her, so i called her and asked if she still needs the $$.(ballz itchy as She got me beri gian to screw her while in the KTV...very accommodating and willing to play...and she was like my regular girl for about 3 months/about 15 visits). NBCB kena scolded by her for wanting to sleep with her and all kinds of things....

That same night went down to KTV again, forgot to tell the M that i do not want her anymore, she appeared so me LL lor. She appologised to me about scolding me :confused: and i was like WTF....then she told me some sob sob story again.....I F her in the KTV that nite literally. after that, I told the M that this is her $$ (S$150 for FJ and S$100 for Tip) and tell her not to come back liao....and that was the last time I saw her again.....

I seriously think that she and many other girls are on some synthetic drugs which will screw their brains....ai....

sadfa
28-09-2005, 10:30 AM
I F her in the KTV that nite literally. after that, I told the M that this is her $$ (S$150 for FJ and S$100 for Tip) and tell her not to come back liao....and that was the last time I saw her again.....

I seriously think that she and many other girls are on some synthetic drugs which will screw their brains....ai....

huh?

1. u fuck her in the ktv room or toilet?
2. anyway 250 too much liao. many of these local xtd charbor say they dont sell. hear also sian. somemore think they damn tekong. but turn on light. wah lao! the viets n prcs beat them flat.
3. heard they quite hiong in taking drugs too.

ben7an
28-09-2005, 10:43 AM
judging from what bro dt3305 said, maybe it's her bf who called you. Most probably the girl told her bf you're just a normal friend(usual crap answer from girls) and the bf don't believe so wanna test see if you're really just a normal friend. After bf knows you're more then just a normal friend, he got pissed so started to f*** you.

just my personal opinion of what might have happened, no offence intended.

dt3305
28-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Doesn't matter it is her bf or herself who sms me but I was damn pissed by what is said. She also tried to call me but I rejeted the call. Then follow by all her nonsense sms...

I may go down XTD and ask MM Ann for her. Throw $50/- in her face and tell her to perform her show...and raba her until she cry or should I say humiliate her...if she reject to sit with me, I will let MM handle her.

sadfa
28-09-2005, 12:07 PM
I may go down XTD and ask MM Ann for her. Throw $50/- in her face and tell her to perform her show...and raba her until she cry or should I say humiliate her...if she reject to sit with me, I will let MM handle her.

some of the meimei tell me they will peep thru the glass n see who is the customer. if they see someone they know or dont want to sit with, they wont enter in the 1st place n mm also lan lan. she will just say meimei got bookin or not working.

FindTrouble
28-09-2005, 12:12 PM
can i join along for e SHOW........... hahaha :D

TheSting
28-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Throw $50/- in her face and tell her to perform her show...and raba her until she cry or should I say humiliate her...

can i join along for e SHOW........... hahaha :D

aiyo.
take it that they are not too stable in the mind lah.

why the need to humiliate and treat ppl till like that?
let and let live

Horsepower
28-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Avoid this type of girls better. They have a lot of emotional hurts and probably have been thru very bad relationships.

sadfa
28-09-2005, 04:18 PM
anyway spoke to some fl n gals n they know someone working in xtd becos they need money or someone can introd them to xtd to work.

seems like many gals no matter pretty or not, go there to dig for money. along the way, we get some psychos too.

R-K-O
28-09-2005, 08:13 PM
2 Wtf???!!! This must be the weirdest KTV gal I have ever enconter.

There are only 3 possibilities that i can think of:

1. The wire in her head "shiort" liao, need to de-solder and solder back again.

2. She out of calibration for very long liao, need to do a thorough check.

3. Her "engine" die liao. Need to be overhauled.

keekee....... :D

R-K-O

draven78eric
28-09-2005, 08:24 PM
by the way...need sum advice frm bros here since u all r more xperience in ktv...im nt..so need advice..heard frm sum frn tat xtd r fun n gers r wild.bt sum say boring n gers fuck up..wah lau..i very blur liao...dun noe whether to go ant..another bro intro me to go to another ktv in liang court(5th level)..nt the jap loung bt ktv which hav gers...like xtd n boss type of ktv...saying the gers there more wild n daring...can sum bro advice on whether xtd good enough to go..or sum other plc..and is it true tat sum gers in xtd can do bbbj in the rm huh...n if wan fj go to toilets or another rm upstairs..true??n advice pls...thanx...

Franz
28-09-2005, 08:46 PM
most of the peeps who knows of these really 'hiong' 'hiong' place will keep quiet...they do not wana make the joint too popular. They dun wana the joint to be too crowded or caught with their pants down... xtd hiong or not hiong? diff ppl got diff rating of hiong. some peeps tink tat strip naked bbbj/fark in room very hiong...however some peeps have got more 'daring' adventures in ktv. itz realli up to each preference and experience.

draven78eric
28-09-2005, 08:48 PM
most of the peeps who knows of these really 'hiong' 'hiong' place will keep quiet...they do not wana make the joint too popular. They dun wana the joint to be too crowded or caught with their pants down... xtd hiong or not hiong? diff ppl got diff rating of hiong. some peeps tink tat strip naked bbbj/fark in room very hiong...however some peeps have got more 'daring' adventures in ktv. itz realli up to each preference and experience.

bt still got any advice n recommendations?

dc7176
29-09-2005, 01:27 AM
bt still got any advice n recommendations?

One man's meat is another man's poison! Y dun u go try it out urself?? Personally i like XTD, anyway if u dun like the gal can always change wat.

minahktvsiao
29-09-2005, 01:44 AM
So when u want to bring me to ur hiong places ;)
Jokes aside for threadstarter info,as to hiong anot it also depends on urself and ur frens.The place maybe hiong but do u dare to do it?Agree with bro Fraz saying that there are alot of happenings ktv around just that nobody is sharing it nowadays due to various reasons.Many eyes here etc etc.

minahktvsiao
29-09-2005, 01:48 AM
That same night went down to KTV again, forgot to tell the M that i do not want her anymore, she appeared so me LL lor. She appologised to me about scolding me :confused: and i was like WTF....then she told me some sob sob story again.....I F her in the KTV that nite literally. after that, I told the M that this is her $$ (S$150 for FJ and S$100 for Tip) and tell her not to come back liao....and that was the last time I saw her again.....

wah,u never relate this to me leh.U cum out hand so fierce huh,$150 for fj and $100 for tip somemore.Knn like that no wonder u always want to chiong with me lah ;)

sadfa
29-09-2005, 11:25 AM
another bro intro me to go to another ktv in liang court(5th level)..nt the jap loung bt ktv which hav gers...like xtd n boss type of ktv...saying the gers there more wild n daring...can sum bro advice on whether xtd good enough to go..or sum other plc..and is it true tat sum gers in xtd can do bbbj in the rm huh...n if wan fj go to toilets or another rm upstairs..true??n advice pls...thanx...

1. liang court got meh? thought that jap joint kenna raided for drugs? 5th floor i think is kino wor. maybe the kino meimei do part time?
2. xtd depend on how much u pay lor.
u want action, better 2 arrange outside lor.
rooms got people peep. toilet alot of people inside also.
go outside, own time own target.

ayah! this type of thing hard 2 explain one.
the best is u order one bottle n jio me along. thanx.

UndeadOrc
29-09-2005, 12:32 PM
i think it was not the girl who sms u but her boyfriend.
maybe he didn't recognise your number in her hp, so he set you up to see what your intentions are, then after he found out, he purposely scold you and say not to call back.

sjb1994
29-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Bro d78e, though liang court is history. The MM change home, bring her hiong gal with her to one hotel near bras bazaar area.

When you want to try XTD, I long time never go there liau, waiting for your order. :D

enzer88
29-09-2005, 01:20 PM
i been to XTD twice,both outting so so,still prefer Boss when they are at their peak in yr 2002. :D

dt3305
29-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Going XTD tonite...would love to see her expression and what she has to say...

btw, the time of real action is after 10...for us working class, that means can't stay late...sigh...why the gals cannot come in earlier...

gonggong18
30-09-2005, 11:56 AM
One man's meat is another man's poison! .....

Yes how true, most of the girls with broken home.. "short short" one..

I give you a hand to reach yr 400, limited ability bo pian..