PDA

View Full Version : My neighbour sexy Phillipine wife.

Immanewbieee
10-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi guys, I've got a new neighbour a couple with 2 young children. The wife does not talks to me as I smoke and she is afraid that it would affect her children. Yesterday when she walk pass me with her nightie to throw rubbish my dick shot up! She was fucking hot for a mum of two! Any bro can share some tactics?

Fthemall
10-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Don't spoil people family la

hanky_panky
10-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi guys, I've got a new neighbour a couple with 2 young children. The wife does not talks to me as I smoke and she is afraid that it would affect her children. Yesterday when she walk pass me with her nightie to throw rubbish my dick shot up! She was fucking hot for a mum of two! Any bro can share some tactics?

I don't mind sharing one or two tactics with your neighbour as to how to up his neighbour's wife. :D

SnowLeopards
10-04-2014, 07:03 PM

You need counselling. Seriously. Immediately.

Pierre.

archer69
10-04-2014, 07:15 PM
No offense you really need counseling

Babyrexx
10-04-2014, 07:34 PM
You need counselling. Seriously. Immediately.

Pierre.

Dun Tink so Bro.. Other than Being A Pervert, Desperado & Simply Disgusting. Think Our TS here is fine. :rolleyes:

11_Frog
11-04-2014, 03:38 AM

Stand next to the rubbish chute and wait for her again, when she open up the rubbish chute and throw the rubbish, spank her ass hard from behind and she will know what to do next :-)

pls update us what happen next ok :-)

mr_missile
11-04-2014, 08:42 AM
step 1 : quit smoking lor :D

mcyeoh
11-04-2014, 09:11 AM
you think you have a chance, please, singaporean guys like you do not have a chance...fucked up shit face...just die for humanity, we dont need you fucked up genes

jason_
16-04-2014, 11:00 AM
please do not get fired up by mcyeoh, it is obvious that he is a nut case, he needs to see a shrink before he loses his mind totally.

possible scenarios:
- he is lousy white trash, so his company post him overseas. singaporeans who had seen the world before knows that the undesirable trash are posted overseas because sacking the trash may be more costly, so let trash people do trash job and push them overseas.
- he is a child born out of rape, so he keep saying rape. he does not know who his father is, poor thing.

WithoutEuu
16-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Stop smoking first. Since she doesn't like you to smoke.
Second, even if she doesn't talk to you after you quit smoking, at least you quit smoking. Nothing to lose.

edvil
16-04-2014, 02:07 PM
you think you have a chance, please, singaporean guys like you do not have a chance...fucked up shit face...just die for humanity, we dont need you fucked up genes

There is only one pathetic mcyeoh, why got "we" leh?
Bro, you are not just pathetic and confused, you can't even count.

manylobang
16-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Wah lan .. See nightie stand up ready.. Den go beach see bikini .. Wat!! Overflow and die?? Ts dun tink too much la... Wait u kena chop into pcs

MattJB
16-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Talk to the husband, tell him how hot her wife is
how lucky he is etc
if ur fortunate, he might offer you to try his wife.

Hey TS, up my point if my tips work :D

Steventan
16-04-2014, 07:55 PM
mcyeoh, please leave the forum...😡
We don't need fucked up genes, shoo shoo

Hardstick15by5
16-04-2014, 08:26 PM
then what are you doing here? maybe you should pack up your bags and bring your families home and stop flocking over... your great and glorious country.. you should remain there..