PDA

View Full Version : The unforgotten times

SamiHyypia
27-09-2005, 03:50 PM
The Unforgotten Time

I can still remember those times back in my poly years…with my fully dyed blonde hair. Skipping lectures,bioing girls in school.I was in business admin..so cant blame me…heee….well story goes like this. It was my friend’s birthday. Thomas is having his birthday, which we duely planned a celebration for him. So on the night itself, dressed up myself and met my friends at Holland v. There is this pub last time called sole luna over there. You pay 30 dollars and you get to drink free flow thru out the night. Drinks are flowing freely thru our group and soon my friend Thomas noticed the table opposite us. There are 3 girls over there, all of which are older than us. Thomas, being abit tipsy went over and tried picking up one of them.It happened that one of them is having her birthday as well. Lets name her janet. Well, my friend duely failed in his bombing mission, but one consolation is both of our groups got together. With more drinks flowing and finger guessing games exchanging, time flies and its closing time. One of Jane’s friend is drunk and lets name her Melissa. She stays near Holland v. So in the end, me, Thomas and ken sent her back…well, at this pt of time, I thought its just gentlemanly enough to send her back while both of her friends stays somewhere else and have left. When we reached her void deck, Thomas and ken says they high tide, need to go relieve…so I supported her and took her into a lift. As the lift door closes, Melissa was like leaning on me completely.being the young me, the thought of eating tofu was never in my mind, I only had one relationship before this and it was just holding hands. As the lift progresses slowly upwards, Melissa turned and faced me. We locked eyes for a few seconds which seems like years. She stretched her hands to hold my head towards her and we locked lips. I was shocked at this moment. Her tongue was like constantly trying to pry open my mouth and I just stared at her tipy blushed face.With her semi closed eyes, my tongue fought with hers. It was a wet and passionate kiss. At the same time, her hands is like roaming on my chest, occasionally moving in my shirt and stroked my nipples.My hands was feeling her back, her delicate skin and her bra strap.Both of us is so hot and steamy.She slowly moved her roaming hands to my bro and stroked it. It was so comfortable with the occasionally pressing of my balls.its heavenly.at this pt of time, she threw her head back allowing me access to her neck which I painted delightfully and groped her b tits. She was giving slight sexifying moans now. I can feel my boxers getting wet and my little bro standing obviously. Suddenly, I just stopped everything, I told her, mel, I really don’t wish to take advantage of you. Let me send you home safely
She stared at me surprised and smiled. At this point of time, the lift door opened and she walked out.as the lift door closes, she turned back and beckoned me to call her.

Okay, will post espisode 2 of (the unforgotten times soon)

sg_boytoy
27-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Wah~ Bro SamiHyypia, you so daring ah?

Of all the naughty things to do, you go and... dye your hair :eek: , ha ha ha

Can I skip episode 2 and go straight to the finale? ke ke ke :p

SamiHyypia
27-09-2005, 04:04 PM
bro...i chiu cheng la....that time went reds hairdressing, tell them i want highlight..knn..they bleech my whole head...machiam abel xavier...i also stunned...knn...but lucky i never style my hair armani la..or else sibeh beng...i do the out of bed style...so still ok :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
27-09-2005, 04:06 PM
...but lucky i never style my hair armani la..or else sibeh beng...i do the out of bed style...so still ok :rolleyes:

Wah lao eh~ you sipeh happening leh :)

machoman
27-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Bro Sami, you so good at defending for Liverpool... always kick the ball away from the goalmouth area.

Then you come & write story in SBF called "The unforgotten times" but forgot how to use paragraghs ah? Sorry... no offence meant but I see until my eyes blur liao. :D

Optimus_Prime
27-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I can still remember those times back in my poly years…with my fully dyed blonde hair. Skipping lectures,bioing girls in school.I was in business admin..

Hmmmm...... :rolleyes:

Better get ur pt 2 rolling quick... bros here not the patient pateint sort hor !! heehee.... :p

and use paragraphs like Bro Machoman said.
(Your signature DAMN BIG hor !!)

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

SamiHyypia
27-09-2005, 04:39 PM
whahaa..paiseh...forgot...type in ms word ma...ok will take note :p

jdi813
27-09-2005, 05:05 PM
looks like another promising thread ... next installment please :D

SamiHyypia
27-09-2005, 05:12 PM
The unforgotten times Pt 2

When I woke up the next day, its like a complete dream to me.Everything is happening so perfectly and passionate. Did some wash-up and came to realize that mel asked me to give her a call! But ALAS, I don’t have her number, how to call!! Jialat…how come so suey one………….zzzzzzz think and think and think, try my luck, called Thomas and asked if he has janet’s number…wah heng ah!!! He has it… so I gave janet a call and asked for mel’s number. Immediately she answered….so its you huh james, mel was asking me to expect your call. And she giggled.. and said, mel said you are so silly… I was like huh? Being a gentle man is silly meh?

Nonetheless, I got mel’s number and dropped her an sms asking her if she is feeling betta, and she replied she is having a slight hangover and is havin hell at work.she works as an events exec and I am only a student in poly that time.we are like exchanging messages the whole noon with her asking how come I was so silly last night to reject her advances and stuff. In the evening, went roller blading with my mates and had a bad fall. Whole wrist machiam like pig trotter.. and parents are out…zzzzz…went to sinseh and rub…wa kao…rub till my tear drop out…finally session is over and staggered myself back home. Faced an empty house. Luckily that period, euro 2000 still on…watch Holland vs italy..song song game…Suddenly my phone beeped and its mel…” what ya doing james?” replied her that I am watching game and she said she is bored and asked if I wanted to have a drink. I said, why don’t you come over? I have some beer left and we can watch the match. She said that sounds fine, I be there in 20 minutes.

Soon we were talking and drinking, completely oblivious to whats happening on the tv screen, hearing the occasional screams by the fans. We were totally relaxed from the beer and with the occasional breeze coming in, it was comfortable. We were sitting close on the sofa and she leaned her head on my shoulders. Didn’t think too much of it when she gave me a peck on my cheeks and lied on my laps. I never felt so nice and loved before and she caressed my injured wrist, I saying you ok?

She said…gosh, this is so heartwarming..watching her showing love to my wrist, I moved my hand to adjust her hair to show her side face, its pinkish from the beer with some sweat glistening on the the side. Mel looks so attractive.I held mel up and kissed her on the forehead.”thanks mel” thanks for everything. With that she put her fingers on my lips and said “shhhhh” don’t say anything and frenched me. Her tongue was aggressive, exploring every inner part of my mouth with me completely dominated by this love. I was touching her everywhere, slippin in my hands to her skirt, caressing her butt thru her panty. It was a baby blue lacy. She gave out a slight moan and proceeded to take off my tshirt.i didn’t wait, and took off her cardigan..she is not wearing any bra!!!!!!!!! Holy craps…she nudged me down on the sofa bed, and licked my nipples in circular motions and give light nibbles on it…its such a nice and warm feeling.at the same time, she unzipped me, and touched my bro thru my boxers..she was practially licking all my torso. She poured some unfinished beer on me and licked every drop of it up. She kissed her way south and kissed my naval button and stuck her tongue in..its so damn nice,with my hands caressing her hair to show her I reciprocrate all these.she jerked down my boxers together with my berms and licked the shaft of my dick…swallowing my balls occasionally and jerking my bro….i closed my eyes and thought this is my first time having a blow job!!!

With me totally submerged by this feeling, she suddenly put the whole of me into her warm wet mouth. Its full of her warm saliva and she skillfully flicked her tongue on my dickhead..i almost flipped!! She took a mouthful of beer and proceeded to deepthroat me with long strides of sucking.she will occasionally take glances at me, hinting to me if I enjoy it…and I just answered by moaning in delight…soon, the feel of cumming is too much to bear and I just emptied into her mouth. I thought..oh fuck, she is gonna fuck me liao..knn….hong kan…but she patiently sucked me dry, giving me a few more deep throats to make sure I cummed clean..with her mouth full of beer and my cum, she gulped them down slowly and drank a few more mouthful of beer. I was totally surprised how good this girl and open she is. She said, hopefully this will make you feel betta james and thanks for being so nice when we first met…I was flaberghasted!!!\

Stay tuned for espisode 3!!

Lancer81
27-09-2005, 05:13 PM
What a good FR.

sg_boytoy
27-09-2005, 06:16 PM
... I said, why don’t you come over? I have some beer left and we can watch the match...

Eh, James, you very naughty ah, still in poly follow people go drink beer ah, somemore drink at home :D

toyota
27-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Hi SamiHyypia,

That's a nice, thks for sharing. have a nice day.

Optimus_Prime
28-09-2005, 09:57 AM
James... ah...James...

I so happy to see you kenna "DEFLOWERED" by sexy Mel.... 1st BJ and already it's a CIM !! :eek: You very Lucky leh... sighzz.. Bumblebee getz all the luck..heehee :D

So now we can look forward to :

1. 1st Pussy Painting ?
2. 1st Ass Rim ?
3. 1st Breast Fuck ?
4. and of cause... 1st Fuck !!

milkman
28-09-2005, 10:02 AM
bro SamiHyypia,

you should write in to class 95's car tunes back to the old school segment. i'm sure alot of samsters would love to hear you remise the old times on air :D

thanx for sharing, great thread :)

kudos!

Wang Ye
28-09-2005, 10:17 AM
bro SamiHyypia,

you should write in to class 95's car tunes back to the old school segment. i'm sure alot of samsters would love to hear you remise the old times on air :D

Buay sai lah! Last time the DJ talk about white panty kenna fired. This sort of nice juicy stuff should keep for samsters. Right on! bro SamiHyypia!

machoman
28-09-2005, 11:44 AM
and use paragraphs like Bro Machoman said.
(Your signature DAMN BIG hor !!)

Bro Op, sabo me I still don't know.... flame me by putting the words in chiffon/lemon colour.... very hard to see.

Ok lah.. point noted. Signature edited already.

Or are you referring to Sami?

Optimus_Prime
28-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Bro Op, sabo me I still don't know.... flame me by putting the words in chiffon/lemon colour.... very hard to see.

Ok lah.. point noted. Signature edited already.

Or are you referring to Sami?

No lah... not you....

was talking abt our COOL KAT James Dean aka Bumblebee aka SammiHyppia...heehee :D

bepo
29-09-2005, 12:34 AM
nice story... shall be waiting for more =)

scw69ers
29-09-2005, 05:14 AM
walau...champion man bro!! :D

SamiHyypia
29-09-2005, 11:13 AM
The unforgotten times Part 3

Things got on pretty well for Mel and me. Going for regular pak tors…like movies and dinners. We were very much like a couple, holding hands, embracing each other by the waist. But one thing is we never really acknowledged each other. Things just ended up like this somehow. This period of time seems to be really like lucky period… made a killing in euro 2000. Won in total close to a 1.5 k. never felt so rich before. So once again, there was this particular night I was out with Mel and Janet. They seem to be only really interested in hanging out with me. Thomas is clearly forgotten..haha I felt slightly guilty, after all he is the one that laid the bridge.. He is the combat engineer and I conveniently used the bridge.

We were at zouk back then and I opened a bottle of Jack Daniels…. Thanks to bookie lah..hee.. won 1,5 k. It was a happening night. Lots of veggies walking around. We were sitted near to the washroom, with a bottle of jack daniels and a few jugs of house pours… I looked like some rich fish with so many drinks and 2 charbos beside me… the ah bengs whenever walked pass out table sure throw me some dirty look… thinking “knn, how come this see ginna so kio tio” haha. Things are going exceptionally fine, with us playing 5-10, and some cock drinking games. Mel was the big loser that night…Next one was Janet… for me I drank quite abit too…but thanks to the secret training drinking session I had with my buddies after O levels, I fared not too badly. Mel and I were like kissing each other, hugging around at our table, Janet didn’t pay too much attention to it and went outside zouk to answer a phonecall. Mel and me were like enjoying our time so much after janet went off for a while. Occasionally, she will stretch her hands into my jeans and caress my ass crack…wa kao..damn steam lo…and I will just trace my hands along her bra strap at her back, and squeezing her ass along with lacy panties…(That time gstring and tback still not very in thing). We were doing a lot of erotic dances like rubbing my dicky on her and she will like bend down to my dicky area and look upwards at me with the cfm faces. We were the central attraction at that area. Till I felt a pat on my shoulder. Its Lynn! My ex gf.. she was like so surprised to see me here and asked how am I and such.

This point of time, Mel went back to the table. Lynn noticed the amount of drinks and Mel and asked, “wah..recently someone like not bad wor….from young punk upgrade to yuppie huh?” I just smiled. Lynn was a bitch, treated me like dirt and left me for a richer young punk back then and I still remembered it. Just when my dick shrank thinking of this event, lynn said, I am really sorry for leaving you last time, he is really an asshole, I regretted leaving you. I was thinking “WAH LAN, how come this month so kio tio, win money, I had mel with me and lastly fucking bitch lynn is hinting to me something wor!!!” I played cool and said, its alright, look, I gotta go back to my friend now,see ya again and we exchanged numbers.In the midst of exchanging numbers, lynn deliberately came very close to me and held me by my ass,her legs is like stroking my calf. Sibeh bitchy lo..but I like!!! Just when we finished exchanging numbers, she gave me a lick at my ears, stretching her tongue in and wah lan!! Remember to call me okay sweetie? And she left for the washrm. When I got back to the table, only then I realize mel saw all the flirting lynn did to me .but she looked pretty indifferent.

SamiHyypia
29-09-2005, 11:57 AM
James, can we leave, janet just messaged me saying she is going off. I said, okay, where do you wanna go? You want me to send you home? She just kept silent, pulled my hand and we went for the exit. While waiting for a cab, she said, I don’t wanna go home, just wanna spend some time with you. Let just go somewhere where there is just you and me.i was like eh…okay…I took a good look at mel and only realize now she actually looked pretty like jeanette aw.. well, chiseled nose and eyes…with a tinge of fresh school girl look. She didn’t have ample body assets to account for, but just a small b cup and a nice perky ass as compared to lynn with a huge c cupper. Just when I was fantasizing again, mel jerked me, james, I wanna drink somemore, can we get somemore drinks? So we took a cab to a nearby 7-11, bought a Gordon blue…and she suggested we go to a hotel room and drink more..i was like wah!!! So straightforward ah…ok lo…so we went to bencoolen. We were barely into the room, and mel hugged me. “James, I think I am really fallin in love with you. Just now when I saw her doing all those to you, I was so jealous but didn’t want to make a fuss.We never really got together in the first place and I thought I just wanna have a fling with you.But you really caught my heart already” I look at her eyes and said “Mel, I feel comfortable with you and I think likewise, you caught my heart too, lets just be together” at this point, mel put her fingers to my mouth and then frenched me.

We were kissing madly, tongues interwining exploring each other once more,she kept stretching her tongue into me, pushing my tongue back and I just let go, and let me dominate me. She smelled nice, with the issey perfume and I painted her neck. We slid down to the floor with me leaning on the wall. I painted my tongue all over her, her lovely flushed ears, neck, everything! She was moaning softly now”James, I really love you, let this be our night alright?” I moaned in response and painted my way down with my wet tongue to her spaghetti strap and bra strap on her shoulder.i tugged at her top and took it off in one swift move, exposing her baby blue lacy bra on the b cuppers.she wasted no time, and started unbuttoning my top.Meanwhile I just continued caressing her cuppers with her bra on. Her nipples is hardening against the bra and she just bent down to suck on my nipples and licking it. Mel is so wet with her tongue, licking me and kissing me furiously on my nipples, ears and frenching me. The sound of the saliva filled tongue flicking on my ears and nipples is enough to turn me on. I unhooked her bra and at flicked at those pinkish nipples of mel. By now, mel’s nipples is so pointed that it is really making me horny. I licked at those lovely nips even more now and slowly jacked up mel’s denim skirt. And started stroking her pussy. Its so wet!! Her undies filled with her love juice. I laid her down on the carpet floor and I just wanted to make her mine.I kissed my way down to her naval, doing circular movements for a couple of minutes. Slowly venturing south is my lustful tongue, licking and flicking on her inner smooth thighs. She has such perfect thighs with no scratches nor any glimpses of hair. Its just Vaseline smooth and fair.. by now her thighs was so wet with my saliva and she is panting pretty heavily now with her hands stroking my hair, saying I am her property and reciprocating my love for her. I took a sniff at her love mound and it smelt so nice! Can roughly know she used shokubutsu shower foam…at this moment she still has her undies on and I flicked my tongue on her pussy lips with the undies on. She tugged at my hair harder.

At this part, her undies is completely wet with her juices and my saliva and she kept saying “take if off, please, take if off. I want you in me dear” I moved my head up and frenched her once more admiring this beauty in front of me.With her half closed eyes, its like she is in paradise with ecstasy.i tugged at her undies slowly and she wriggled herself off it.Mel has such a nicely trimmed pussy with just a small patch of hair just above the pussy.i moved my way down once more and mel nibbled on my fingers, trying to control this physical pleasure.I painted her upper lips feeling for the clitoris with my tongue. She gasped for air signaling she is reaching the bottleneck. I breathed harder, swallowing down the huge amt of juices she had in my mouth and continued painting her more ferociously. Flicking, penetrating and hitting her clitoris with my tongue. her nibbles on my fingers gradually subsided and she maintained her bite on my fingers. Its not painful but felt damn erotic. She would put my finger into her mouth sucking it and biting it. Suddenly she just let out a loud moan, body tensing and I just felt this warm gush of juice out of her pussy. I sucked at every drop of juice she emitted and ran my other hands up and down her ass crack. Mel is beyond recognize now, she just looked so wasted with the orgasm she just had. “ahhhh, james….hmmm..”she pulled me upwards to her, and jerked off my jeans with such desperation. She licked my shaft completely, cleaning it completely of the huge amt of pre cum I have already accumulated at this point of time. The licking coupled with the flicking of her wet tongue on my dickhead is just too much to bear not to mention, she did this with deep throats.i was like shivering with pleasure now and mel just shoved me down to the floor and came on top of me. She positioned herself slowly, moving some of her weight on my adomen and slowly inched my dick into her deep tight wet pussy. She let out a huge moan “AHh……this is so nice” and rocked slowly. My dick felt as if its in lala land!! Her pussy is just to tight and warm and comfortable with the circular rocking motions she is doing. I let her do what she felt comfortable I just just laid my hand on her perky ass and we rocked in this postion for almost 10 mintutes. This time round , I am not cumming that fast because of the immense alcohol we had.

I carried mel off me and stood up, as if she understood my intentions, she stood up as well.i lifted one of her legs up, pinned her on the wall and entered her once more.i was pumping her cute mei mei slowly with long strokes. She let her head down onto my shoulders, flushing her hands thru her hair.. wow, this is like such a turn on…not to mention about the mirror that is just behind us on the cosmetic table.I pumped her long and hard with me looking at the mirror behind me, admiring this scene for as long as I can. I whispered to mel while pumping “ what did I do to deserve you sweetie, let me love you as much as I can” mel moaned in unison, as if to acknowledge what I said and I necked her once more. Pumping with more gusto now.”ahhh…james, come deeper…quick come….ahhh,,,,arggg” I was like a walking air pumper now, pumping with all the strengths I could. Suddenly I felt her pussy tightening and the juices flowing out once more. The intermittent tightening and release of her pussy muscles pushed me to the limit and I withdrew my dicky. At this time, mel bent down and I just released my load onto her sweat glistened back.i collapsed onto mel and panting hard for air. AT THIS MOMENT, “ring ring ring, ring ring ring” who could be calling me at this hour I thought, as I walked over to pick up the phone call. Mel is still holding on to the wall gasping for air. So who is calling me????

stayed tuned for the unforgotten times

starring James as Samihyypia
jeanette aw as Mel
Rui en as janet
fiona xie as lynn

nismo88
29-09-2005, 02:41 PM
AT THIS MOMENT, “ring ring ring, ring ring ring” who could be calling me at this hour I thought, as I walked over to pick up the phone call. Mel is still holding on to the wall gasping for air. So who is calling me????
Y is all finger pointing at lynn???

must be lynn la...... (Fionna Xie = Lynn) :D

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 04:15 PM
... So who is calling me????

Must be James' mother, ask him go home drink soup :D

SamiHyypia
29-09-2005, 04:27 PM
:o puke blood

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 06:20 PM
:o puke blood

Eh... Bro SamiHyypia, I supporting your thread leh, no offence lah ;)

hardcoremayhem
29-09-2005, 06:39 PM
could even be bookie calling to say that he won some more money or.... just wrong number lah! aiyoh.... you all ah.... :p

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2005, 06:40 PM
AT THIS MOMENT, “ring ring ring, ring ring ring” who could be calling me at this hour I thought, as I walked over to pick up the phone call. Mel is still holding on to the wall gasping for air. So who is calling me????

KNN...

No wonder 5 years ago I gave you that distress signal in the middle of the nite... you neber answered !! Busy bonking Mel ah !! :p

My brains were being pounded by Megatron and Starscream...

--------------

but seriously... I vote for janet !! (cus I like Rui En...heehee) :D

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 06:45 PM
I know lah, it's the Zouk bartender calling him to go and collect his unfinished bottle of Jack Daniel's, tio boh :D

SamiHyypia
30-09-2005, 09:10 AM
wah lao...you all damn corny leh.... lol....
no la boy toy..you so cute...how to take offense....love you so much leh :p
but like not much pple supporting...think must learn more from the other writers...they all damn jin yong kind of writer...

hardcoremayhem
30-09-2005, 11:16 AM
brudder, there are a lot of supporters, no worries. i support you lah. up u with my miserable 1 pt. keep writing....

aiyah, how i wish i also so lucky.....

sg_boytoy
30-09-2005, 04:56 PM
James, come back quickly, we want to know who called you on your handphone :D

STi-
30-09-2005, 07:13 PM
LOl.... let me guess... i tin shld be his father askin him to go home, if not lock the gate dun let him cme in.... lOL! nice one sia... so lucky... anyway i pitchin my tentage at here... pls keep it cummin... :)

Mahalapa
30-09-2005, 09:51 PM
nice story bro,nowsaday gal beri open & often make the 1st move 1st

aloha34
01-10-2005, 01:57 AM
yo bro,
a veri good story indeed.
dun keep the next installment waiting too long leh.
upp u :cool:

druid
01-10-2005, 06:34 AM
nice story!! but not enuff pw to up you yet. will be camping here for more :D

SamiHyypia
01-10-2005, 12:00 PM
The Unforgotten times part 4

As I was still scratching my head who is the bugger calling me after my bonk, I heard a female voice over the phone. James, its lynn…. Where are you?? Wanted to look for you but cant find you… wanted to head home together with you… I was like huh??? How come you are like so good to me now? Lynn said, ehmm…I don’t know, I just felt close to you after seeing you just now..so where are you? I said, Lynn, I am with a friend now, having a drink at a hotel room.. She screamed “wah!!! With that girl just now is it??!? Can I come over and join you guys? I said, hmm..okay, if you don’t mind.. and I told lynn the address and the room number.

Mel was asking me, who called? I said, its my ex girlfriend, she just broke off with her bf, and she didn’t want to be home so early. So she kinda asked if she can join us. Mel threw me a surprised look and said, hmm..okay..you better take care of her..i make a move first then. At this moment, I grabbed Mel’s hand and said, its okay sweetie, I want you to be around too… and she smiled. And both of us went and took a shower together. There was so much love between us in the shower room, each of us exploring each other’s body thoroughly, soaping each and bathing each other lovingly. Espcially Mel, bathing me like her baby, with the occasional kisses on me. I liked the way how mel showed her attention at my little bro.. she will withdraw the foreskin and run the water on it. In the meantime, she will soap my two nuts gently and I will do like wise to her two tits, showering my utmost love on the two lovely pink nipples. Before long when we can really induldge in this love act, the door bell rang..i was screaming to myself, DAMN!!!!! What the fish… I quickly wrapped myself in a towel, gave mel a quick kiss and went to open the door, as expected it is lynn. Now then I realize she is wearing this whilte sleeveless sports top with a denim skirt…this outfit she is wearing nearly made me nosebleed. She Is wearing this strapless bra and its damn obvious thru that thin sports top material. The situation didn’t help when her cup c tits are pressing against the tight top. Just when I was lost in the two mountain tops, lynn said “OEI, last time let you see for 2 months already, still not enough huh?” I gave a cheeky smile, come on in… Lynn looked around in the room and asked, she is in the bathroom? And I just nodded my head, with that she just collapsed her top heavy torso on the bed. Her flushed face and her neck long sports sporting hair didn’t help the situation. Soon my little bro was singing mahjula singapura again and its at full mast against the towel I wrapped around myself. Lynn was a typical school ah lian last time and she is the school flower with Fiona xie look alike face and not to mention, the tits size. Just when I was thinking back at the good old times I had with her, she jumped up suddenly, hugged me tightly and frenched me deeply. The frenching didn’t even have any warm out, and her warm moist tongue just dashed into my mouth and flicked ferociously in my mouth. She will twirl her tongue in circular motions on my tongue and its absolutely heavenly with two cup c tits pressing against my naked chest.

With all these frenching we are having, she groped my butt and pressed it, like what she always do when we are still together back then, at this time, my bro is hardly pressed against her denim skirt groin area and she knows it by reciprocating by stroking my little bro lightly with the towel still on. Its just too much to bear. If I have not fired my first shot with mel just now, I sure cum liao… just when this is all so enjoyable and lustful,
i sensed someone behind us watching and its mel. She didn’t look angry or what sorts but more of the enjoying kind of face, as though she is watching a live porn show. Lynn and me stopped whatever we are doing. Mel was kinda giving the body language beckoning us to go ahead, but I just uttered the words saying, maybe we should just have some drinks since we have the bottle of Gordon blue with us. Mel and me is wrapped in towels and we proceeded to play true or dare. Whomever loses the 5-10 finger guessing games goes for the true or dare wager.

sg_boytoy
01-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Steady liao lor, action all come out already! James, you last time so hiong one ah? :D

SamiHyypia
01-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Next update will probably be on monday. you judge yourself lo boy toy bro.. :p

water_boi
03-10-2005, 10:22 AM
dear hyypia its monday liao wherte its the story ???

dun tell me liverpool lost n no post !!!!!

Jetfire
03-10-2005, 11:28 AM
wah... like that also can??? those days girls so open minded wan meh? first said jealous in love with you and then the next minute can share share in the same hotel room.....
steady lah bro.... carry on..... :p

Optimus_Prime
03-10-2005, 11:38 AM
It is now....

MONDAY !! 11.48 am !!!

Where the HELL is Bumblebee ?? ... all the horny bros are waiting for your Truth or Dare leh !! :p

sg_boytoy
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Must be weekend too havoc liao, now still haven't wake up yet, ha ha ha :D

SamiHyypia
03-10-2005, 05:27 PM
busy la...later rice bowl break liao....cannot pay internet fees....who write story?? :p

SamiHyypia
04-10-2005, 12:34 PM
So off we go playing the games..sitting to my left is mel and my right is lynn.So mel starts the game rowing..she shouts all…knn..tio….hai….sibeh sian…mel said, haiya..first round give you chance…drink two shots of Gordon ba… haha…good..nvm..i drink… so she shouts again..nothing!! heng ah…lucky I open..knn..think I kam gong..LOL.whahaha…my turn to shout…TEN!!! Haha…lynn open her hands….woohooo….so I say, how? You want dare or truth? Dare lah….see what you can dare me lo….being the naughty me, I say I dare you to be naked on your upper body and just wrap a towel around like us both..and I laughed.. she pondered for a while and said ok lah!! Big deal.. after saying that, she straight away took off her top, wah lan..nearly nose bleed…the tits bursting tightly from the black lacy bra… and she unclasped the bra. Kao…pinkish nipples on cup c tits? Isn’t it heavenly? Now I have 2 pairs of pink nipples alone with me in this room….am I dreaming? After that, she slipped down her denim skirts along with her panties…. Wah…can see pussy cat liao…. Wah..she shave leh!!! Wa kao…since when she so happening…I still remember last time when I ate her, knn…bushy like fuck..machiam rainforest..now sahara desert liao…but I can see some juice on her pussy lips..can see she is very turned on…

As the games goes on, the Gordon blue goes low..soon its empty..all of us are damn high and talking nonsense all the way. Mel and Lynn seems to have warmed up to the occasion and don’t really seem as uneasy towards each other like in the beginning. By now, all three of us are lying on the bed, face facing up and talking all sorts of nonsense and crap. Suddenly, mel said, Lynn, I dare you to share james with me now.i mean now! I was puzzled what this crap means and suddenly mel just got up and started licking my ears..flicking the wet tongue of hers cleaning my ears and sticking her playful tongue into my earhole. Just when I was enjoying….(you know la…when you damn high on alcohol..someone licking you all over, damn shiok one….) another pair of tongue came flicking on my nipples…wah lan…I turn over and saw lynn, licking and sucking my nipples…her pair of cup c tits just pressed flat on my torso…wah!! After licking for a while, lynn moved up and and start painting my right ears and mel painting my left ears…they did this in unison and slowly moved down to my nipples..each having their own nipples to service. Damn high ah!!!! Two wonderful girls servicing me.. I feel like the Caesar of the roman empire! The two of them, as though comparing against each other, pitting their own skills versus each other used their best painting skills. Lynn was licking in circles around my nipples, occasionally nibbing softly and mel was sucking softly and she stuck on of her fingers into my mouth and I sucked it gleefully!! This is so erotic. At this moment, my bro is already at full mast till it needs desperate attention.With almost half an hour spend by both of them licking my upper torso all over, my torso is practically smeared with all of their saliva, their love. Slowly and eagerly, both of them licked and sucked their way down to my little bro. Lynn snatched by bro and gulped it down all into her mouth while mel licked and sucked at my nuts. Lynn has improved very much in her blowjob, using her tongue to the maximum on my sensitive bro head and doing the slow deep throats. Mel didn’t do badly either, licking at my nut bag and putting both of my nuts in her warm wet mouth. Mel sensing she is on the losing end, lifted my legs and did ass rimming!! She licked my ass valley to my balls and then back to the valley.

At this moment, its just too much for me to bear, I pulled lynn to my face and frenched her ferociously. Mel seeing this immediately took my bro into her mouth and massaged my nuts lightly… sensing I cant take it much longer, mel after sucking for a while, took my bro into her pussy and started rocking away slowly. I thought to myself, this is too good to shoot off so fast, must find something to work on. I carried lynn to sit on my torso and spread open her legs. I just desperately ate her pussy cat! She is already damn wet by the time I start eating her. And I have to suck out the love juices flowing out and gulp them down even before I can start eating her. To tease her, I spread open her lips and flicked lightly and the outer walls and sucked at the tiny nut called clitoris. Lynn moaned loud and was already shivering slightly. Suddenly without notice, I just stucked all of my tongue into lynn and she screamed. She was practially pushing her pussy into my face now and her juices kept flowing out and all of my face is nourished with her juice. Lynn just reached her climax I took a good few minutes sucking up all the juices.Lynn turned around and collapsed on me panting for air and she frenched me. I can feel the warmth from her neck and she is really high. At this moment, I screamed, I gonna cum soon …really…ah…don’t know why, lynn quicly got up and turned to my little bro. At this moment, mel released my bro from her pussy, both of them just placed their mouths at my bro, eagerly waiting for my protein outburst. Soon I was shooting my head off its really a lot of sperm. Both sharing the love juices from me happily and they looked cute with my sperm on both of their faces.

sg_boytoy
04-10-2005, 04:58 PM
... Both sharing the love juices from me happily and they looked cute with my sperm on both of their faces.

James, without the sperm on their faces, they look cute or not :confused: :D

shawnieboy
04-10-2005, 11:08 PM
wow is this another amazing thread... keep up to good work bro... will pitch my tent here also..

cheers

water_boi
05-10-2005, 01:59 PM
another well written episode ....... kip cummin

Artic
05-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Bravo...another good writer and story.......

keep them cuming.... :D

nismo88
05-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Wa Bro yr encounter dam steam....

The way u write oso dam steam...
think its worth waiting till the last few episodes....
hope it just gets better from here.... :D

STi-
07-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Wa lao see liao also bth... i wonder y bros here all gt such gd luck??? lol... anyway keep it cummin bro..

sg_boytoy
08-10-2005, 05:21 AM
James, last few days boh stamina ah? :D

techienator
10-10-2005, 12:26 AM
such wonderful luck tat u hav... keep the rest of the story coming in...

xkingx
10-10-2005, 01:06 AM
I like this thread very much.. bery much to the romantic side.. wish it could carry on... and more romantic part plz..

Ratcool69
10-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Bro...your two women sure thirst the lust...please continue.....

sexytoy.com.sg
10-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Clap clap! always love the 3p story! upped u :D

SamiHyypia
10-10-2005, 09:11 AM
thanks guys for the support...down with flu for the weekend, think overdose of sperm liao... =) will try to get it running asap :D

SamiHyypia
10-10-2005, 12:28 PM
The unforgotten times part 5

Ever since the last unintentional romp with lynn and mel, I supposed the devil in me grew. The meetings between me and either lynn and mel never one ended without making love. These 2 girls are simply giving me one hell of a time. But at the same time, fighting for my attention. Right now in my life, its just either lynn or mel hanging out with me and I am really missing my guy pal’s company. But well, I guess I gotta entertain these 2 pussies first yah? Heee. So there was this day where I just got back from some briefing at school.

Barely stepped into my home and Lynn messaged me. James, I am really bored here, can I meet you and spend the Saturday with you? I pondered for a while, and since I didn’t really have programs today, so I messaged her the time and place to meet. Caught a short nap before I went over to cineleisure to meet up with lynn. Was smoking away on my menthol light when I saw a familiar figure walking up towards me… WAH LAN, must she always dress to kill? Lynn was wearing this white sports top (Those that has a X behind) and a soft silk like material skirt. I was just staring at the two hilltops and didn’t even greet her when she is just beside me. Haha, then she use her hand and push my head, what are you stoning at? I know mine is big, but you already conquered them so many times, so why that interest? I just laughed it off and gave a diplomatic answer saying “ no mah, I don’t deem it as conquer. Everytime I see it as making passionate love to you, absolutely no element of conquer. ” she smiled and held my hand and we walked in to cineleisure heading for the movie ticketing floor.

Along the way, the bengs are like bioing lynn and her boucing hill tops. She is wearing this black strapless bra and it certainly didn’t help to support her plentiful hill tops. As if this is not enough, her skirt showed off enough of her fleshy but not fat tanned thighs of hers. Its enough to make any guy nose bleed. Not to mention she does look like Fiona xie. The bengs must be wondering how come this ah lian with this loser..no tattoo or nothing. But I guess its fate ba or I am plain lucky to have this sex siren with me. Along the way up the escalators, I can see those guys try to bio up and see her zhao geng. Being the naughty me, I shifted her hands to my waist and I rested my hands on her butt. In order to infuriate them more, I gently caressed that perky ass of hers, running my fingers on her g-string. Sensing this is turning her on, Lynn moved even closer to me pressing her hilltops to my side torso. Sigh, movie haven’t started yet, already got hard-on. When we reached the ticketing counter, I asked what movie she wanna watch, she said nothing and just moved close to my ear and blew into my ear and said in a soft moaning voice, anything, I am already yours, you make the decision. So we bought the movies for some Jackie chan movie… =) As we still have some time to burn, went to the nearby arcade and checked out my favourite game, puzzle fighter…the puzzle game whereby got streetfighter character in the middle..damn cute one..(girls fucking like guys that are pro in this game at that time.) Changed one dollar of +++en and saw this ah beng playing. Knowing he is a noob, mai tu liao, slaughter time! Put in +++en and her comes a new challenger!! Haha.

Chose my fav character Ken and qie him. Lynn was standing behind me, resting her hands on my shoulders. Througout the game, lynn was leaning forward onto my shoulders. Guess this didn’t help the ahbeng much in his game, he was very distracted by the long kang lynn was showing him. But too bad for him, can see, but no makan!! Haha. And I beat him in the game in 2 straight games to send him balek kampong. When he is leaving his seat, he try to bio my lynn again but lynn just threw him a dirty look saying to him” knn, another chao ah beng, siam la…” haha. After the beng left, lynn came to my front and sat on my lap while I played my game. I was struggling with my game. Practically lynn is resting her pussy on my didi and they are just separated by her thin skirt and my g-string. And sensing my hard on, Lynn just stroked my inner thighs thru my thin kaki pants and she will use her feet to rub onto my shins. To return her favour, I nibbled on her ears softly and blew into her ears. She moaned softly and said, later you game over I don’t know hor… I said, not so easy one la…I very pro. Haha. She just threw her head back to my shoulders and whispered into my ear with that soft sensual moaning voice again”James, you really satisfied me very well and I hoped I did the same for you as well” when she is saying this, she is still rubbing on my hard on and squeezing the ball lightly thru my pants.And she slowly crept her hands into my pants and touched my didi head which is already wet with its pre-cum.Using the pre-cum as a lubricant, she circled her fingers on my didi head, violating the sensitive head till I really wanna cum. After that, she took out her hands that is wet with my pre-cum and sucked on that finger! Wa lan, sibeh kinky leh.

With that, I just put my nose to her hair and smelt her. So nice, with the shampoo frangrance and her womanly smell.At the same time, I put my hand onto her fair smooth thighs and stroked it. She seemed to enjoy it and threw her head back once more to lick and suckle on my ears. Looking at my watch, seeing its time to go for the movies, held her by the waist and checked in to the theatre. Wanting to pcc first in the cinema toilet before watching the movie. So I told her saying I need to go washroom first. Then she cheekily asked me” thought just now you went already??!” you sure you wanna pee or not? Come I go with you also. At this time, sibeh malu liao… as it is still the advertisement time for the movie, not much people in the theatre yet, when I was just about to turn into the gents, Lynn suddenly pulled me by my arm and dragged me into the ladies and we went into one of the cubicles.

Luckily no one is in the toilet at that moment and lynn beckoned me to sit on the toilet cover and she sat on my lap saying “ I know you want it lah. That’s why just now I tease you when ya playing games” Oh my god, my first time having it outside and its at fucking CINELEISURE!!!!! So will James be having just a solid bj or its gonna be a full course meal at the toilet cubicle, please stay tuned. =)

singexpat
10-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Oh my god, my first time having it outside and its at fucking CINELEISURE!!!!!

wo wo.. will her moans hav dolby digital n THX sound system?? :D

sg_boytoy
10-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Eh... James, now you are teasing us leh... :D

bepo
10-10-2005, 03:42 PM
haha.. quick quick... dun keep us waiting... adventure in the cinema.. haha =)

STi-
10-10-2005, 09:58 PM
wa lao bro... dun suspense us like tt leh... let us hang half way... our dragon can;t wait for ur juicy story liao.... lol! come on...

B-free
11-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Bro , come back soon....dont keep us all waiting...

shawnieboy
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
bro.......................

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 03:20 PM
The Unforgotten Times Part six

I cant believe this is happening to me. Lynn has never been so adventurous when we are on steady back then. Its all restricted to the bedroom. I guess competition makes one improve I suppose. Haha. As I beckon my face towards her getting ready to French her, lynn pushed my head aside and went for my ears. Her wet and warm tongue flicked at my ear lobes, savouring every contour of my ears. She sure knows this is my sensitive spot and this didn’t help with all the slurping sounds and soft moans amplified just beside my ears. Her warm womanly scent from her hair coupled with the issey perfume she is using is just simply making my hormones boiling. But lynn didn’t want me to service her. She is just doing my ears a good licking service. The quiet cubicle was soon filled with her slurping sounds and the faint moanings.

Her licking moved southwards to my neck and gave me good sucks and licks around my neck, giving me slight nibbles which sent my didi to estacy. By now , her hands has already unzipped my pants and its already slipped down to my ankles. Her hands is just being equally busy as her tongue, caressing my hard- on and balls in an up-down manner. The hard- soon reach its saturation point and all it needs is just release. She lifted my shirt over my head which blindfolded me. This is getting more kinky!!!! She flicked her tongue on my nipples lightly and then out of a sudden, she sucked on it. I nearly flipped. With that, she moved her tongue around my aerolas and then continued flicking her tongue on my nipple tip. This is just such a good tongue job she is giving to my pair of nipples. By now, my didi is already salivating and she just rubbed my pre-cum on her fingers and soothed her fingers on my cock-tip. Just when I was starting to dream in paradise, I felt a different sensation. I felt two nipples brushing softly against my torso. Oh my god, lynn must be using her two hill tops to give me a torso massage. She deliberately used her pink nipples and flicked them against mine. WHA!!! At this time, my didi is just salivating non-stop. This carried on for quite a while and out of the blue, lynn just stuffed her hilltops into me on my blindfolded head. She is teasing me alright… she knows I cant lick it when my top is over my head, and she placed her nipples on my lip region to let me feel her extremely erected nipples.

Lynn released her moans more frequently now and there is a sudden increase of pace in her moaning. I felt my didi brushing against something silky. Its her skirt! Lynn hiked up her skirt to her waist, shifted her g-strings to one side of her silky inner thighs and slowly eased me into her. She is so wet without even me servicing her. I guess she is feeling just as kinky and this absolutely turned her on. She didn’t pump me straight away and simply just gyrated her meimei with my didi using powerful circular movements which I think her waist power is really damn good. By this gyrating movement alone, its already enough to make me cum hard, but I tolerated it and bit against the fabric of my shirt. This is simply too good just to release so fast. Right at this moment of ecstasy, I heard the banging of the door of another cubicle. Oh fuck, someone came in.. Wah…sibeh exciting. Lynn, upon hearing this, didn’t stop the gyrating and simply increased the pace. She sinked in her teeth on my shoulder and gave me a love bite to hide her moanings. In an attempt to spice up things, I moved my fingers to her ass and stroked her back hole but I didn’t penetrate my fingers in. Lynn shivered when I did that and her mei mei is flowing wet.Her cunt juice slowly flowed down to my balls and then my thighs.This is just to excruciating and I held my hands at her waist and pushed her up and down pumping in her hard, I just wanna release!!! Lynn is just hobbling herself on my didi now. The sound released from her butt knocking on my thighs is simply music to me. The soft piak piak piak sounds. Soon I heard the flushing sound and the bang of the cubicle door. Hmm, the toilet is all to us once more. Lynn learning this, pumped herself on me even harder filling the whole toilet with the piak piak piak sounds. Her two bums is so bouncy with my hands resting on them. Her nipples and breasts are brushing themselves against my naked torso and I just shoved her closer to me and flatten those big tits onto my torso. They are so soft and smooth. All these darkness around my head simply made me enjoy this even more.Pumping , pumping and pumping lynn goes with her angelic body on my didi, Her hands brushing on my head, twisting and turning my hair,she is simpy on hyper bouncing mode now on my didi, trying to make the both of us climax. She let out a loud moan and said in a high pitch voice, I gonna cum now, I gonna cum now…ahhhhh….oooo…..with that, the tight warm gushing feeling in her meimei came crashing on my didi. The contracting and release of her mei mei is heavenly. I moved my head down and buried my blindfolded head in her breasts and the scent floated in thru my nose. She smelt so nice… from the fabric of my top,I can feel her breasts. Its just so perfect. Fair nicely contoured breasts and 20 cent coin nipples. Just when I was savouring this after taste of her tits, she pushed my head away, lifted herself of me and squatted in between my legs. She licked my shaft complety, cleaning my didi off her mei mei juice. Using her tongue to open up my foreskin, she just ate all of my pre-cum and with a smooth action, she deep throated me and bobbled hard on my didi. Intermittenly, I can hear her saying, cum in my mouth dear…cummm, I wanna eat you…cummmm….i placed my hands on her head pushing her down further on my didi and aAHhhhhhhhhhh, I shot into her mouth. She slowed down her sucking speed,to a gentle slow speed in order to milk me dry. She shifted her mouth to my dick head and made a last desperate suck to milk me. At this juncture, I pulled down my shirt back on my torso and !!!!! muy cum is flowing down the pink lips she has and slowly made their way down to those cup c breasts. Her semi opened eyes and the panting….oh my goD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milffella
14-10-2005, 03:46 PM
bro, u make my cock grew like pinochio nose and my balls swollen like the ripe fishballs.

nismo88
14-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Bro yr toilet experience is def gonna be better than the show..... :D

sinner82
25-10-2005, 09:36 PM
no update by author? up u le...

techienator
26-10-2005, 07:17 PM
bro... bring in the next update...