PDA

View Full Version : Transit Rooms Enquiries.

gtan1980
07-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi, just came back disappointed. Brought my New know FB to 81, BUT was rejected because she just show passport without work permit. She is a malaysian and with a student pass. Can she check in with student permit? She is of legal age btw. Please advice... if now, looks like we can only contunue MSCP thrill...

Ahxi
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Book for whole day lor.

gtan1980
07-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Hi, i know can book full days, but we only have few hours. I am just asking if it is possibpe for her to use student permit ? Any other suggestions.. thanks.

runfishyrun
08-04-2014, 02:55 AM
MSCP even more errotic!! UPZ for MSCP!!

iFuck
08-04-2014, 03:05 AM
H81 requirement.

All Registered / Co-Occupier guest MUST show your valid ID's and appear at
our counter together verify by counter staff for registering before we issue any
keys to our room.

Visitors must show or proof that they have valid Identification Documents before
they are allowed to proceed to the guestrooms or visit in-house guests (No
Visitor allowed after 2300hrs ).

Valid Documents :
Passport, with valid Date of Expiry stamped on the Immigration Card (visa, white
card). We will accept print out of ICA's extension of Visa as long as the
Name/ Passport number shown in the Extension Printout and the Passport is
identical.

-Singapore NRIC (pink)
-Singapore issued Driving License
-Permanent Residents (blue)
-Long Term Social Visit Pass (green)
-Work Permit
-Employment Pass

Any guests/ visitors are unable to produce any of the above, you are not allowed
to occupy our guestrooms.

Thank You For Your Co-Operation.

This notice was on the counter of H81.
Hope this help.

gtan1980
08-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Haha... thanks... i am asking particularly on student permit, can be used to check in because when i am check in with her in fragrances, the lady ask her if she havr her work permit and my fb anseered no work permit but have student permit. The lady recept immediately give me a stunned look and ask me what she just said? At that time i am wondering if it is illegal to check in with partner with student permit. Is it illegal for student prrmit holder to check in even though legal age?

jcgirl
09-04-2014, 01:22 PM
It is ok to use student pass to check in.no issue.as long she is not underage can liao