PDA

View Full Version : Rough sex vs Gentle sex

SammyNewbie
06-04-2014, 01:28 AM
This is a question just to satisfy my curiousity actually. Simply because I've read alot of articles and they say different things and to be honest, I don't have experience.

What do you guys think?

79keith
06-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Personally I like sex to start off gently and slow proceed to abit hardcore or rough.

Lindblum
06-04-2014, 03:40 AM
there's a difference . Gentle can mean a lot of ab control with thrusting and going slow . The key to gentle sex is consistency and not breaking that rhythm . . It's also quite tiring because you want to aim your thrust upwards instead of just going in and out .

Rough means you let your body take you and go as instinct . Rough means you come fast too which nobody wants unless you are doing it outdoors . normally you will start with gentle first to get her wet enough otherwise it will hurt if uou go fast straight away . i alternate between the two and ask which one she prefers . Personally I can't have fun if my partner doesn't look like she's feeling good too .

I have to add . The same girl may occasionally like rough , and sometimes gentle sex . It depends on how they like it that day . Just because you've had rough sex before doesn't mean she wants it rough the next time too . There's a lot of communication in getting used to each others preference and rhythm each time you do it , be it same girl or different girl . If you're fucking an FL or a WL , don't bother communicating because all they want is your money . Just fuck , drop the package and go . Asking an FL about your rhythm etc is a waste of time because she will just tell you what you want to hear .

love09
06-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Thank you ...