PDA

View Full Version : attending fr wedding

LauAhChek
23-09-2005, 06:35 PM
I have a fettish for attending fl wedding, any lobang ?????

LauAhChek
26-09-2005, 02:59 PM

Just imagine, you reach there and at the door steps is the ex-freelancer's husband shaking your hands, and smiling at you. phew!!!!!!!! this is shiok man.

Ethanas
26-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Dude,

This thread don't belong to this section of the forum. Please post at Adult Discussion.

Geezz

-Ethanas

Mael
26-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I think you need to shake this obsession since you'll never manage to appease it.

LauAhChek
26-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I think you need to shake this obsession since you'll never manage to appease it.
I've already attended some :))

LauAhChek
26-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Just imagine, you reach there and at the door steps is the ex-freelancer's husband shaking your hands, and smiling at you. phew!!!!!!!! this is shiok man.

Just imagine passing a red-packet to the fr with a hidden message "are you free for booking tonight"

naemlo
26-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Just imagine passing a red-packet to the fr with a hidden message "are you free for booking tonight"

U should be thinking of new nick soon.... :rolleyes:

LauAhChek
26-09-2005, 03:58 PM
U should be thinking of new nick soon.... :rolleyes:
yeah my new nick will be LauTerKor :))

Rof|maoxz
26-09-2005, 03:58 PM

Mate, your fetish is very costly, in terms of dishing out ang baos. I think Everynite sure got wedding dinner one. See you got courage to attend the wedding w/o being invited. :)

Horsepower
26-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I've already attended some :))
So do they still do FL aftr the wedding ? :p

sunzi
26-09-2005, 04:17 PM
U are sick :( FLs also human, they have their own life and if they get married we should give them our blessing and not trying to poke fun at them by asking them whether they are free for booking during her wedding day. Pls spare a thought for others :(

enzer88
26-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Get a life,sicko!!! :mad:

flowerpot
26-09-2005, 04:38 PM
i dun like to zap pple,

dun force me!!!!!

Horsepower
26-09-2005, 04:43 PM
i dun like to zap pple,

dun force me!!!!!
You like to up me ? :D

t123
26-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Get a life,sicko!!! :mad:

wau lau, should 敬老尊闲. 闲 means bo liao, nothing to do.

dandan2512
26-09-2005, 04:55 PM
haizzz...nwadays more and more bo liao threads r coming out....... :rolleyes:

man(.)(.)boobs
26-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Me too..I can imagine now your wife use to be a FL before and I was her super regular and always pay $60+$10 tips..She invite me on your wedding day.. I will definitely not forgetting giving you red packet. :D

eddy
26-09-2005, 05:13 PM

sorry but i think you are a piece of shit bastard

FL also human, why so chek-ak to spoil a girl's most important day.

What if YOU are the one getting married? You want the FLs you've fucked before to show up at your wedding dinner and advising your wife-to-be what a good/fucked-up lover you are?

mahalosux
26-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Aiyah..dun bother about this joker lah..he purposely want to pissed others off.... ;)

Ethanas
26-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Aiyah..dun bother about this joker lah..he purposely want to pissed others off.... ;)

Precisely as mahalosux said, flaming him will only give him credence for his worth for nothing post.

Please bros, why give him the steam or credit on his rather sick posting?

-Ethanas

foolish_
26-09-2005, 05:44 PM

Right Bro. We should instead hijack this thread and turn it into another TCSS masterpiece.

Just imagine, he log on hoping to see bros getting pissed but instead see pages and pages of TCSS....... :D

waypastprime
26-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Just imagine, he log on hoping to see bros getting pissed but instead see pages and pages of TCSS....... :D

And thank you for cutting the ribbon to mark the opening of this new office. :p

U want to TCSS, say so. Dont push the blame to others.

sg_boytoy
26-09-2005, 06:17 PM

Bro, I already have difficulty trying to imagine how you intend to pass the hidden message... you itchy to shout "yum seng" or you have a tremendous desire to give ang-pow :confused:

warresg
26-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Right Bro. We should instead hijack this thread and turn it into another TCSS masterpiece.

new orpid....paging for MS :D

foolish_
26-09-2005, 08:45 PM
And thank you for cutting the ribbon to mark the opening of this new office. :p

U r welcum. So will I get any "ang pow"?

U want to TCSS, say so. Dont push the blame to others.

U think u write in white color means I can't see ah? Wa lau, u lidat say me good meh? Just trying to give a foolish but constructive idea mah. Just didn't want others to get pissed over such an idiotic comment mah. :p

Nismo
26-09-2005, 10:16 PM

Hey!! Tell you what!! How about instead of fulfilling your fetish of attending FL's wedding, ... Why don't you consider hosting, or throwing one?

I mean ... not necessarily that you have to be the groom. It could be your son, or grandson?? It would be such a thoughtful gesture that you'd volunteer to pick up the tab for your family.

So how? Will you consider extending the invitation to all our highly distinguished Samsters here? How many tables you reserving for us? Need us to RSVP you in advance?

Keep me informed eh!!

Confirm give you 1 X BIG BIG BIG ANG-BAO!!!

Here's my most heartfelt Congratulations in advance!!

YUM SENG!!!!

P.S. FL or not, she is also a fellow human. She deserves to be happy on her big day - and not have you ruining it merely to fulfill your fetish. Have a good life ahead!

Hazeline
27-09-2005, 12:48 AM
U are really sick. :mad:

Give u two lobang of how to attend FL wedding.
1) When bonk any FL, give them ur nos and ask them to invite u when they get married, promise them will give $1000 ang pow.

2) Go to all hotel every night to survey whether there is any wedding dinner, if yes, go forward and ask the bride whether she is ex-FL. :D

Lowell
27-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Gentlemen....

shall we start the aerial attack?

flowerpot
27-09-2005, 03:44 AM
Me too..I can imagine now your wife use to be a FL before and I was her super regular and always pay $60+$10 tips..She invite me on your wedding day.. I will definitely not forgetting giving you red packet. :D

haha..

then his whole wedding dinner all FLs....

shouting 'yum seng' will be the high pitching noise that could break the glasses..

cos all ladies.....

mahalosux
27-09-2005, 09:25 AM

Just imagine, he log on hoping to see bros getting pissed but instead see pages and pages of TCSS.......

ok ok...but oni u, me and ah way...where r the rest?? :confused:

BTW..i m attending wedding dinner..this week but too bad not ex-FL...if go those normal hotel type of restaurant..ang pow money must be how much??? :p

waypastprime
27-09-2005, 09:26 AM
U r welcum. So will I get any "ang pow"?

U think u write in white color means I can't see ah? Wa lau, u lidat say me good meh? Just trying to give a foolish but constructive idea mah. Just didn't want others to get pissed over such an idiotic comment mah.

Ang pow? Nah... Bribery is a No no. :D

Damn, written in white still kanna exposed by u... hehe :p

Lau Chek
27-09-2005, 10:58 AM
i dun like to zap pple,

dun force me!!!!!

dun zap the wrong person hor :D

sg_boytoy
27-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Gentlemen....

Bro Lowell, you sound like Bush, ha ha ha :D

sexlover
27-09-2005, 11:32 AM
U mean cyber warfare with the thread starter?
He start another thread asking how to ignore others' thread. :D
Really a joke :D

bingo75
27-09-2005, 01:58 PM

u are sick.... why not u invite FL to attend your wedding... maybe when they shake your wife hand... and pass u the red packet.. and wanna a 3some with your wife.... :)