PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about office bullies and how to deal with them

Sammyboy RSS Feed
01-04-2014, 03:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Office bullies are everywhere, and i am subjected to one in my office. This office bully of mine is a keyboard warrior, jiat bak nothing to do, write email critizing people. He can write almost anything about everything, from sars prevention to fire fighting. So far since my many years in the office, many people had left because of him and his emails. As i know he is a keyboard warrior, i siam him for many years but recently because i think he lack of targets, he keeps picking on me. These few weeks are hell for me, because i know from previous experience, anyone who shoots back at his emails, all subjected to more harrassment, because he is partly a director. He do not own the company but was appointed as one. Lucky the management knows of his pattern, otherwise more people will suffer. Anyone have this kind of colleague around and please share how you destress.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?178481-Lets-talk-about-office-bullies-and-how-to-deal-with-them&goto=newpost).