PDA

View Full Version : Assigned seat hijacked

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-03-2014, 11:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Just returned from Saigon 2 days ago.

I thing i can't understand; why some ppl just simply cannot seat accordingly.

Sg to Saigon: my window seat occupied by the Malaysian woman. Her husband which sat next to her tell me to sit on the other row as they are same family.

Saigon to Sg: I was given a window seat thought i did not ask for it. Again, occupied by a Vietnamese gal, which sat together with her friend who is also a lady.
Although she did ask me whether i want the seat back, i politely told her she can have it.

But my problem is: why there are so many ppl like to occupy the seat which is not theirs. Why can't they just sit accordingly? If they want to be seated together or want the window seat, they shd Q or book early, tell the counter staff that they want to sit together. Is it so difficult? They simply want to try their luck.

Does that mean if passenger wants to ensure their seat their not being hijacked, they must Q and check in early. Does that make sense?

KNNBCCB...

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?178433-Assigned-seat-hijacked&goto=newpost).