PDA

View Full Version : Braless locals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

bebe69
31-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.

hahaheheblah
31-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Usually in town would get to see some braless locals.
But it's still quite rare to see in the neighborhood. After all Singapore is quite conservative:)

bebe69
31-03-2014, 01:23 PM
But it's still quite rare to see in the neighborhood. After all Singapore is quite conservative:)

Yes i have to agree
But there are those who don't find it to be s big deal at all

HeartThrow
31-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Quite rare. I have yet to see local ladies go braless. But i have seen a couple of caucasian ladies go braless.

AndyCock
31-03-2014, 01:55 PM

Spot a few in raffles place, city hall and mbfc.

peekaboo
31-03-2014, 02:01 PM
ever saw them around those landed properties when they are jogging.

not sure if they are locals or not.

vkumar
31-03-2014, 02:07 PM

What kind of dress do you wear when you go braless???
Maybe hard for us to recognise??? But would welcome that with pleasure!!!

bebe69
31-03-2014, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=HeartThrow;10758815]Quite rare. I have yet to see local ladies go braless. But i have seen a couple of caucasian ladies go braless.[

More common sight i must admit

bebe69
31-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Spot a few in raffles place, city hall and mbfc.

Cool ladies!

bebe69
31-03-2014, 02:28 PM
ever saw them around those landed properties when they are jogging.

not sure if they are locals or not.

Not a good idea to be jogging braless if you ask me!

unsung80
31-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Weather is so hot recently, ladies should go braless..

medic05
31-03-2014, 02:41 PM

You will see quite a handful of gals / womans at orchard area whom are shopping braless during the weekends. Of course not forgetting the cacausian. Neighbourhood seldom i guess although i saw once when i went for dinner

bebe69
31-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Weather is so hot recently, ladies should go braless..

Thats true!

Wintermelontea
31-03-2014, 03:43 PM
last time ex go braless at her home...sometimes to the nearby convenience store...

braless quite difficult but panty-less...now, this is different. :cool:

newyorker88
31-03-2014, 04:15 PM
thats common. Anties are common sight, with their nipples showing. Some are so small boobs, with short hair cuts, tot they are men.

bebe69
31-03-2014, 04:22 PM
thats common. Anties are common sight, with their nipples showing. Some are so small boobs, with short hair cuts, tot they are men.

I have no idea what your going on about!!!

Rambutan
31-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Miss, Saw about 4 times around my HDB estate:

1. A 15 yo girl walking along the mscp braless.
2. Met a braless girl maybe around 17yo at a 7-11 braless, pretend to browse things near her and stared at her boobs
3. A 16+ braless girl waiting for her food at nearby coffee shop.
4. A 14+ braless yo girl taking the same lift as me, stand 90 degree next to her and kept staring at her boobs.

Private estate 2 x:
1. Saw a jc girl outside my relative condo lift lobby walking her dog while talking to another boy!
2. Saw a 16yo girl at same condo braless in her white blouse!

> 5 times local school girls with their parents, mother etc braless at Orchard. Most memorable was standing just at chest level to a young braless girl while her mother was standing one step above her. Can see her nipples clearly!

Most of the encounters nose bleed! Wondering why their mothers didn't teach them of girls are getting more liberal already? Please explain from the view point of a lady who goes braless outside their houses.

bebe69
31-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Miss, Saw about 4 times around my HDB estate:

1. A 15 yo girl walking along the mscp braless.
2. Met a braless girl maybe around 17yo at a 7-11 braless, pretend to browse things near her and stared at her boobs
3. A 16+ braless girl waiting for her food at nearby coffee shop.
4. A 14+ braless yo girl taking the same lift as me, stand 90 degree next to her and kept staring at her boobs.

Private estate 2 x:
1. Saw a jc girl outside my relative condo lift lobby walking her dog while talking to another boy!
2. Saw a 16yo girl at same condo braless in her white blouse!

> 5 times local school girls with their parents, mother etc braless at Orchard. Most memorable was standing just at chest level to a young braless girl while her mother was standing one step above her. Can see her nipples clearly!

Most of the encounters nose bleed! Wondering why their mothers didn't teach them of girls are getting more liberal already? Please explain from the view point of a lady who goes braless outside their houses.

I don't have a daughter so i won't know
But for me going braless is to enjoy the liberated feeling
Nothing to do with showing off, teasing or anything along that line.

bebe69
31-03-2014, 04:50 PM

Sorry but just a quick question, how did you know all those girls ages???

ahwongsum
31-03-2014, 05:41 PM

This is true. old and saggy watermelons.

(o)(o) Tuner
31-03-2014, 05:43 PM
I went ECP regularly during weekends. There are many female park goers jogging, cycling, blading in their tight sports bra top. Majority of them have big nipples as I could see nipples poking on the thin bra tops. :D

ralliart
31-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Sorry but just a quick question, how did you know all those girls ages???
erm... lemme guess... bro rambutan is a policeman?? :D

ralliart
31-03-2014, 05:57 PM
actually gals going braless is quite a common sight right now. just like guys wearing shorts going brief-less. only thing is when u get a hard-on, its an awkward situation... :D:D:D

maui_boy
31-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Sunday morning in ikea

eclipsemint
31-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Gals go braless veri sexy......saw many in pub....especially those wear bare back...can bio from side way...:D

benxiong
31-03-2014, 10:24 PM
When I was in poly , 1996 to 1999 , saw a few in schools with nipples tape on . One of them even wear a shirt with the word " Sperm" often in the campus .

NRider
31-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Going braless is not something new, but to meet one is.. Lol

bochapsing
01-04-2014, 01:51 AM

well said, bro.... haven't met many braless on the street... :D:D:D

bebe69
01-04-2014, 08:01 AM
actually gals going braless is quite a common sight right now. just like guys wearing shorts going brief-less. only thing is when u get a hard-on, its an awkward situation... :D:D:D

so you see.. the liberated feeling does feel nice doesn't it
not sure about the 'support' your balls would be getting thou!
anyway, guys have hard ons all the time, with or without briefs!!!

bebe69
01-04-2014, 08:02 AM

i totally agree

bebe69
01-04-2014, 08:02 AM
well said, bro.... haven't met many braless on the street... :D:D:D

YNWA.. this is going to be the year!

bankclash
01-04-2014, 08:43 AM
i do saw a few in my hdb area who r going braless quite often. some is those mommy who send kid to school in early morning. and some can be seen in the day or even afternoon.i juz feel that ladies who go braless look sexy wif their boobs swing and pokey nipples.

Wintermelontea
01-04-2014, 09:30 AM
how about those brown sugar? personally, i think they look damn sexy without their bras....the gal that i saw - slightly loose tee shirt with shorts and slippers with hair tied up/wearing specs.

ralliart
01-04-2014, 10:01 AM
so you see.. the liberated feeling does feel nice doesn't it
not sure about the 'support' your balls would be getting thou!
anyway, guys have hard ons all the time, with or without briefs!!!
unless something shocking happened makes me balls drop, otherwise we guys dun really need push up bra technology to support them... :D
having hard ons with or without briefs makes a big difference... hard ons with briefs on is a very terrible feeling especially when our 'precious one' pointing downwards... have a wonderful time observing those guys around u when u go braless :p

bebe69
01-04-2014, 10:17 AM
unless something shocking happened makes me balls drop, otherwise we guys dun really need push up bra technology to support them... :D
having hard ons with or without briefs makes a big difference... hard ons with briefs on is a very terrible feeling especially when our 'precious one' pointing downwards... have a wonderful time observing those guys around u when u go braless :p

Honestly i don't really look or bother when i do go braless!

ah rat
01-04-2014, 10:27 AM

Sis,any pixs to share :p

Botakhead
01-04-2014, 10:27 AM
My wife will go braless at home, but not anywhere outside of our house.

But did see sum braless downblouse when I was doing delivery job, got those girls, aunties to bend down over the coffee table to let them sign the delivery note or orders. Shiok for the eyes and have a hardon during driving or going for lunch after the eye-candying. :D

ralliart
01-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Honestly i don't really look or bother when i do go braless!
lol... pls dun run while going braless or else guys will be searching around n picking up balls :D

ah rat
01-04-2014, 10:41 AM
lol... pls dun run while going braless or else guys will be searching around n picking up balls :D

Go braless must walk slow pace :D

mclovin_boy
01-04-2014, 10:45 AM
My FB would go braless when we go to sleep. I'd then use my bare handsto cup her breasts from behind while my dick rubs against her soft butt.

I also had a VSYT intern from Ngee Ann who occasionally go braless. How would I know? Cos I caught a glimpse of her downblouse and what beautiful & developing tits she has. I fapped in my office right after.

ralliart
01-04-2014, 10:50 AM
advice for ladies going braless
1) crossing the street with the green man blinking
2) catching the bus
3) caught in the rain without umbrella
4) see cockroach on the floor

Rambutan
01-04-2014, 07:18 PM
erm... lemme guess... bro rambutan is a policeman?? :D

Guesstimate. The girl in condo wears her JC tee shirt. Should in range of 17+

real_king
01-04-2014, 07:32 PM
come on. really so easy to get a hard on just by seeing pookies?

really?

bebe69
02-04-2014, 08:15 AM
come on. really so easy to get a hard on just by seeing pookies?

really?

Sorry but can i ask pookies meaning the nipples?

bankclash
02-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Sorry but can i ask pookies meaning the nipples?

yes sis.... cos when nipples is hard or when the weather is cold etc. ur nipples will pok and can tell braless. so that why call pokies cos it pok until very sexy mah...

bebe69
02-04-2014, 09:15 AM
yes sis.... cos when nipples is hard or when the weather is cold etc. ur nipples will pok and can tell braless. so that why call pokies cos it pok until very sexy mah...

Thanks for the info!

happilynluckily
02-04-2014, 09:52 AM
My neighbour, a 30+ milf always wear her nightie in the living room watching tv. Everytime i walk past her unit, will say hi to her. Although is not those sexy see thru nightie, but can still see the shape of her melon as well as the nipples sometimes.

bebe69
02-04-2014, 10:00 AM
My neighbour, a 30+ milf always wear her nightie in the living room watching tv. Everytime i walk past her unit, will say hi to her. Although is not those sexy see thru nightie, but can still see the shape of her melon as well as the nipples sometimes.

Looks like alot of walking exercises for you huh!!!

happilynluckily
02-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Guess this is one of the advantage of staying at hdb flat...hehe.

ralliart
02-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Guesstimate. The girl in condo wears her JC tee shirt. Should in range of 17+
power! not only u got sharp eyes, u even got great observation skills!!

jasminee
03-04-2014, 01:53 AM

actually must walk like normal lah heehee. but just dont run :)

jasminee
03-04-2014, 01:54 AM
My wife will go braless at home, but not anywhere outside of our house.

But did see sum braless downblouse when I was doing delivery job, got those girls, aunties to bend down over the coffee table to let them sign the delivery note or orders. Shiok for the eyes and have a hardon during driving or going for lunch after the eye-candying. :D

so im quite sure you are sticking on to that job for long ? heehee

Koei
03-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Very hard to catch locals going bra-less unless u are at home with them.

Only saw once when I was doing part-time door to door sales a very long time back. At East area, went to one corridor unit with the door open but gate locked. Pressed the doorbell and a small child came to the door shouting for his mommy. Mommy came soon after, wow a local young syt mom, think in her early thirties and she was pretty and friendly. She even took the initiative and allowed me to introduce my stuffs. Very nice. Nicer was that she was wearing a thin, cotton tee and running shorts but without her bra. My eyes were kept on her dark nipples and poking against her tee and she has quite a pair of boobies (small C cup at least). From her side view, her boobs resisted gravity nicely and hang perfectly without any support. I was wondering if she went commando too. Even bought something from me without much questioning. Lucky man who married her!

bebe69
03-04-2014, 01:26 PM

Only saw once when I was doing part-time door to door sales a very long time back. At East area, went to one corridor unit with the door open but gate locked. Pressed the doorbell and a small child came to the door shouting for his mommy. Mommy came soon after, wow a local young syt mom, think in her early thirties and she was pretty and friendly. She even took the initiative and allowed me to introduce my stuffs. Very nice. Nicer was that she was wearing a thin, cotton tee and running shorts but without her bra. My eyes were kept on her dark nipples and poking against her tee and she has quite a pair of boobies (small C cup at least). From her side view, her boobs resisted gravity nicely and hang perfectly without any support. I was wondering if she went commando too. Even bought something from me without much questioning. Lucky man who married her!

Lucky you!

arsenic401
03-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Usually only see my wife, when she is at home.. no luck of others outside. But i do remember when i was still studying, mugging in hall, will get to see some of the ladies studying in their room or by the corridor braless, best is they are wearing army singlets!

Botakhead
03-04-2014, 03:14 PM
so im quite sure you are sticking on to that job for long ? heehee

Nope, the delivery job is part time only, already got full time job.

Not easy to do delivery with all these unexpected down blouse or upskirt or even side sleeve views. :D

acidicavex
03-04-2014, 03:26 PM
The only braless i've seen in angmo ladies...... in sg in town.

Those seen in those dinner with low cut well can consider braless But they mostly use nipple pad to conceal.

Local hardly can spot n see..... not a very common sighting. Ultra rare.

Botakhead
03-04-2014, 03:47 PM
I remembered once during school camping trip, my teacher brought along his GF, 2nd night during cooking session, GF bend down over the cooking pot to stir the stew, I just stood up from my squatting position attending to the fire by putting more small sticks and branches. When I turn my body to pat my buttocks, I swing around and caught sight of her slightly hanging breasts held only by her basketball singlet. After dinner, when we gather for TCSS, some other students were discussing that they also got caught sight of GF down blouse, then a girl who overheard us, she told us that GF got some problem wearing bra, as her nipple area got pimple like growth, quite painful, so she go braless. But after that night, she only worn buttoned shirt or put a shawl over her front to cover up.

Those were the days.

ralliart
03-04-2014, 03:49 PM
The only braless i've seen in angmo ladies...... in sg in town.

Those seen in those dinner with low cut well can consider braless But they mostly use nipple pad to conceal.

Local hardly can spot n see..... not a very common sighting. Ultra rare.
Probably cuz we guys presume local gals always wear bra. Moreover local gals who go braless take extra care not to expose too much thus making us guys not taking 2nd glance.

selflick
03-04-2014, 04:11 PM
At fernvale coffeeshop last night. Was innocently eating my dinner when I saw the side boobs of an Aunty. She was seated with two other old aunties. Now, this is the tricky part. She has short and fizzled hair like aunties. She wears old fashion specs. Really, based on her looks, u confirm wouldn't give a damn.

What she was wearing was a loose singlet and no bra. Half her boobs were spilling out from the side. She has gigantic boobs like F cup. Super pointed nipples poking thru the front of her singlet. Very fair boobs. Could even see the contour of her underboobs.

I was trying very hard to make out her age. She can be either in her forties or early thirties. Because of her hair style, face and specs, I would say forties. But based on her boobs and the fact that her armpit was perfectly shaven, it led me thinking that she could be in her late twenties. U know, like those extremely smart geek gals who study phd and has short fizzled permed hair but actually not so old. Dilemma as to whether should continue to bio.

In the end, based on her shaven armpits, I concluded that she was not so old and decided to bio all the way, though I was still turned off by her looks. I suspect she reckoned that because of her looks, she thought no one would bother to look at her gigantic racks and therefore, she went braless. And even wore loose singlet.

twinseeker
03-04-2014, 04:18 PM
I do go braless once in a while. so far, the only chances of me catching glimpes of braless ladies r actually domestic helpers in the early mornings, or in the late evenings. once in awhile, maybe witness angmo ladies with erect nipples in the shopping belt. maybe once in a long while catch a glimpse of braless ladies at the beach.

no disrespect to our local gals, but some of them really don't need to waste $ on brassieres, cos brassieres were designed to support the assets, and if theres no heavy load to support, theres really no need to wear them. if they're concerned about accidental exposure, nipple patches r good enough.

besides, our climate really isnt ideal for brassieres, the unnecessary build up of temperature is also bad for the skin in the region. if gals feel a little more secure in wearing something, there r lots of microfiber or breathable cotton types out there.

acidicavex
03-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Probably cuz we guys presume local gals always wear bra. Moreover local gals who go braless take extra care not to expose too much thus making us guys not taking 2nd glance.

Have to agree bro But for me I don't really aim or bio the top..... so even have I might have miss it. I would always aim lower haha legs..... :D

ralliart
03-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Have to agree bro But for me I don't really aim or bio the top..... so even have I might have miss it. I would always aim lower haha legs..... :D
Next time scan faster... Train urself to scan bosom, legs n booty all at the same time!

badboys
03-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Wow bro ralliart you good one shot aim all no waste time and looking for target.
Up Bro..

ralliart
03-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Wow bro ralliart you good one shot aim all no waste time and looking for target.
Up Bro..
Im not looking for targets bro... Im juz appreciating the beauty of gods creation. If there r more local gals gng braless like our dear TS, i would die a happy man!

sonicsnap
03-04-2014, 09:15 PM
My wife is quite liberal in this area. She always braless at home and would occasionally go out braless too. It depends on what she's wearing. Usually it will not be a body hugging outfit, perhaps a dress. And I'll grab her boobs when I know she's braless. Such a turn on. :D

wild_ren
03-04-2014, 09:33 PM
rmb 10 years ago doing part time job at retail store.
Then got this slim, should be late 30s came in. She went down to have a look at some clothes. saw her LOBANG. no bra pointed nips. instant hard on, then i got to cover here and there cause of the bulge. lol

bebe69
03-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Going by all the replies from you guys, it isn't as uncommon as one thinks huh!

ralliart
03-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Going by all the replies from you guys, it isn't as uncommon as one thinks huh!
U will b surprised by the number of liberal gals around us. My ex often goes commando n the only time im embarrassed is when i found red stains behind her skirt while shopping! I bet many guys have hit the jackpot seeing her crossing her legs...

nakorn
04-04-2014, 06:29 PM
This morning saw a lady wearing singlet in the market. Her pointed nipple greeted me good morning. :D

Pork Belly
05-04-2014, 12:27 AM
This morning saw a lady wearing singlet in the market. Her pointed nipple greeted me good morning. :D

MILFS 30s to 40's ???

Bodyache
05-04-2014, 03:57 AM

I agreed on the liberated feeling.... same feel when I go commando underneath :)

Back to your qns....ya spotted some Caucasians but its the local ladies that turns my head.... saw them at different places.... restaurants... and city centre mainly.

jasminee
05-04-2014, 05:03 AM
yup agree with many brother here that its more often to see caucasian going braless rather than local ladies.

ah rat
05-04-2014, 10:35 AM
yup agree with many brother here that its more often to see caucasian going braless rather than local ladies.

Sis,U can start the ball rowing by going braless. :p

Johnbass
05-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Chiobus go braless for their reasons... Usually not to seduce anyone.
So, Yandaos don't think so much...
:D

Koei
05-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Got lucky after chancing upon this thread. Yesterday at work, one of our finance executive came back from Australia, local Chinese but don't know one word of Chinese cos grew up in Sydney from young. Tanned, pretty chio girl whom u will turn to look thrice. Wore a loose tank top without bra cause I saw her two whole boobies when she bended forward. Firm and perky with no sag but she wore nipple tapes. Wasted but her boobies are real nice and just about the right size. At least a big B cup :D

jasminee
07-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Sis,U can start the ball rowing by going braless. :p

so maybe i should start to encourage more ladies to go braless? lolzzz
i did try before but often. long long time then go once :p

ah rat
07-04-2014, 02:32 PM
so maybe i should start to encourage more ladies to go braless? lolzzz
i did try before but often. long long time then go once :p

Once it season,we guys won't feel horny when see ladies go braless :p :D

Coffeeshop88
07-04-2014, 03:16 PM

can you post a photo you in braless? heehee:D:D

Yardstick
07-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Going commando is a choice for everyone, both ladies and guys.

I find it strange that we make a big deal out of it. Imagine if everyone goes commando, would you still make a mountain out of a mole hill.

To set the records straight, I love going commando.

bebe69
07-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Going commando is a choice for everyone, both ladies and guys.

I find it strange that we make a big deal out of it. Imagine if everyone goes commando, would you still make a mountain out of a mole hill.

To set the records straight, I love going commando.

Guys tend to do that abit more than ladies!

jasminee
09-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Once it season,we guys won't feel horny when see ladies go braless :p :D

very very good reason :)

maybe guys can start going out without any underwear first to encourage us to go braless?

ansonsohna
09-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Hello, I got man boobs and I go bra less!!

Luckily I got decorum, I pulled out the hairs that sprout out from my areola! :rolleyes:

HappyOwl
09-04-2014, 01:48 AM
This afternoon while on my way out for lunch from work, I saw a quite good looking lady probably with her mum and brother/ boyfriend.

Upon a second look, she went bra-less and somehow, it didn't looks pleasant to me. :)

ilovepantyhose
11-04-2014, 12:01 PM
One time, I saw a milf walking her dog. She was slim and wore a dark spaghetti top but the pokies were distinctive :D

bebe69
11-04-2014, 12:05 PM
One time, I saw a milf walking her dog. She was slim and wore a dark spaghetti top but the pokies were distinctive :D

She local?

Yardstick
11-04-2014, 09:17 PM

maybe guys can start going out without any underwear first to encourage us to go braless?

Dear Sis, I am already going commando. Around the neighbourhood to buy things and such and sometimes even to the further areas. After awhile, I choose whether my dick stands or not.

So, when are you going to go braless? :D

ilovepantyhose
11-04-2014, 09:59 PM
She local?

yes she is local

Sen5eS
11-04-2014, 10:50 PM
do whatever you wish ... hahah just don't get caught with your pants down or top off :p

superhornynsf
12-04-2014, 09:07 AM
just went for a jog free balling it . on my walk back. saw a milf doing her morning walk. braless. but wore a shirt and cardigan. nothing much.. but later saw a syt going home. jacket and shorts. her B or C cups bounced every step. instant hard on eventhough dead tired. impossible to hide my hard on .

greenyfrog
12-04-2014, 11:54 AM
usually ang mohs will be those who go braless in town. unlikely to see locals doing that

jasminee
16-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Dear Sis, I am already going commando. Around the neighbourhood to buy things and such and sometimes even to the further areas. After awhile, I choose whether my dick stands or not.

So, when are you going to go braless? :D

you choose whether your dick stands or not? you mean you can control your dick like saying 'stand' then your dick will her harden?
and say 'down' then your dick will go soft? lolzzz :p

so anyone notice that you are not wearing anything inside?

bebe69
16-04-2014, 07:53 AM
yes she is local

must have been quite a nice sight!

eddtan1
17-04-2014, 07:29 AM

Darling....i have been going commando since army days....;) from the late 80s...many bros too

denli
17-04-2014, 08:56 AM

Must be kidding.. you just don't know.. at least for me, 80% of the time I go out without underwear. As long as its an informal dressing like thin quick dry type running berms and tshrit, I'm without.. Not just to downstairs market hor.. Even if I was heading to like shopping centers, eg Ion, blah blah.. its underwearless.. haha.. no, I don't wear boxers too..

Basically don't really like underwear.. as long as the shorts/berms is comfy. Work pants bo pian, very uncomfortable w/o underwear.. little bro left and right in work pants quite obvious.. haha..

Botakhead2
17-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Is there a law that states it is illegal to go out in public without underwear and if aroused (for guys) you get a hardon and it shows in your pants/shorts, but not exposed in flesh, is it considered indecent act? Or is it outrage of modesty?

denli
17-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Is there a law that states it is illegal to go out in public without underwear and if aroused (for guys) you get a hardon and it shows in your pants/shorts, but not exposed in flesh, is it considered indecent act? Or is it outrage of modesty?

Nope.. its just like saying females going out braless with erected nipples.. indecent act? ... haha..

Really especially couples should try it.. go out braless and no underwear, Then both "accidentally" brush their hands against each other to give a hard on. Its a real turn on..

PeaceWithin
17-04-2014, 12:40 PM
The fact that there is even a thread on this... is purely societal. Imagine if we all walk around naked and wear only hats.. there wouldn't be Playboy, there'll be PlayHead.

And all of us wondering how our heads will look like under our hats... and this thread will be "Hatless Locals" instead.

wantanabee
17-04-2014, 01:08 PM
my boss wife everyday braless. i think she doesnt even have a bra to begin with. sometimes i need to drive her around, kena caught a few time peeking. lol. but i think sh doesnt mind at all, as it may somewhat prove her attractiveness still. shes in the 40s, and european.

locals, those going rockclimbing usualy i see with sports bra only, counted?

williamsF1
17-04-2014, 05:22 PM
my exgf was one of the very few that dislike wearing bras. she finds it restraining & unnecessary. she's a B cup, quite firm and doesnt sag, so bras r just redundant for her.

she's aware that going braless sometimes attracts unnecessary attention from lecherous men, so she would use nipple tape or plasters. when going out, she'd avoid body hugging/ singlet/ spaghetti, but wear my shirts instead.

sad to say, her folks sent her to further studies, and she's hitched by some lucky angmo bloke.

nowadays, really hard to find braless locals.

tryherout
17-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Rare...the only moment I saw recently was someone with a nightie trying to hang clothes at the balcony. As it was rather short, a little glance of her panty was unplanned.

manbearpig89
17-04-2014, 06:01 PM
You don't really see pokies on the streets. I had the luxury of viewing these magnificent pokies while visiting my neighbour's house during Christmas. The youngest daughter is fond of wearing tight fitting spaghetti tops without bra. It was a real treat to be able to admire those perky and puffy nipples.

foodtaster88
17-04-2014, 06:40 PM
I once spotted this late 20s caucasian lady in the cold storage near St Regis. Saw her twice there already around 5pm plus, she probably stay around there. Both times, braless in loose blouse. I will pretend walk around then when she go to cashier I will queue behind her. She will bend down to transfer items from her trolley onto the cashier conveyor. Will get a full view of her lovely melons and nice nipples. Both times I think she kind of knew I was staring but didnt seem to mind. Now I try to make it a point to go there around 5 plus everyday but too bad besides that x 2 episode, havent spotted her again.

lol..might bring more business to the coldstorage there as bros here camp out there.

superhornynsf
18-04-2014, 07:46 AM
https://www.facebook.com/GBraless

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

reasons we should advocate bralessness. its the natural way. but to the current societal ways being braless has taken on a sexual stance. it should be one of health.

we should do our part and encourage our close female members to be braless for health.

singlegal
18-04-2014, 07:51 AM

reasons we should advocate bralessness. its the natural way. but to the current societal ways being braless has taken on a sexual stance. it should be one of health.

we should do our part and encourage our close female members to be braless for health.

That's a nice way to tell us girls to go braless..... :p

I never like to wear bra anyway, I enjoyed the natural way as I do have nice firm pair of front with pointed nips.

Botakhead2
18-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Most importantly in human life, is to keep body clean and free from harm.

After sweaty work out, please wipe your sweat away or best to get a proper shower.

If you have nice but smelly body, whether with clothes on, you'll still smell.

Especially after love making, the breasts get saliva from licking sucking, COB will also contribute sum body fluids from the pre-cum, rubbing onto the surface of the skin, must clean up after sexions.

Not all breats can go without bra, a size 38C and above needs the support to not allow too much pendulum swaying actions, and also the breasts tends to press down on the rib cage, thus will cause breathing problems.

edvil
18-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Was at artisan boulangerie killiney this morning.
Spotted at least 2 white milf and one jap milf braless.
Where I was sitting by the window, can see one of the white milf bending over to strap her son on the baby chair. Her pair of b cups were waving at me when she was struggling with the baby chair....can see her brown nipples...yummy.

Rickey
18-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Most importantly in human life, is to keep body clean and free from harm.

After sweaty work out, please wipe your sweat away or best to get a proper shower.

If you have nice but smelly body, whether with clothes on, you'll still smell.

Especially after love making, the breasts get saliva from licking sucking, COB will also contribute sum body fluids from the pre-cum, rubbing onto the surface of the skin, must clean up after sexions.

Not all breats can go without bra, a size 38C and above needs the support to not allow too much pendulum swaying actions, and also the breasts tends to press down on the rib cage, thus will cause breathing problems.

I never like to wear bra anyway, I enjoyed the natural way as I do have nice firm pair of front with pointed nips.

Agree wif bro botakhead2 on the last para of his post..

Asian culture is very conservative n shy esp so for the ladies...Modesty is important to them :o...Except for those few sexually adventurous ones, few local girls would dare go braless in public esp the earlier generation women...It would prolly need to take some time more for local women to accept the idea of going braless n not be shy about it...For guys going commando is not much of an issue, many are topless at home due mainly to the hot weather, some even at work, if their work requires them to sweat a lot...jus my 5 cts worth of tots..

dadevilz
19-04-2014, 01:34 AM
i witnessed one braless young milf at burgerking at town =p

i was shocked when she bent down revealing her ample bosoms 100% attending to her toddler on pram

bebe69
19-04-2014, 01:41 PM
my exgf was one of the very few that dislike wearing bras. she finds it restraining & unnecessary. she's a B cup, quite firm and doesnt sag, so bras r just redundant for her.

she's aware that going braless sometimes attracts unnecessary attention from lecherous men, so she would use nipple tape or plasters. when going out, she'd avoid body hugging/ singlet/ spaghetti, but wear my shirts instead.

sad to say, her folks sent her to further studies, and she's hitched by some lucky angmo bloke.

nowadays, really hard to find braless locals.

Cool chick!
Pity she had to go overseas!

bebe69
19-04-2014, 01:44 PM

Way to go sis!
I don't like the bra too.
Hardly ever wear them at home unless son has friends over.
Braless is cool!😜

bebe69
19-04-2014, 01:46 PM

I totally agree!

Hardstick15by5
19-04-2014, 07:59 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17151/171515233bfaabaea6f82dc3ada2f838c6177577.jpg

volcano
19-04-2014, 11:36 PM
have been staying in Vietnam for few years....and seeing gals braless is a daily affair here :D

steelhorn
19-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Way to go sis!
I don't like the bra too.
Hardly ever wear them at home unless son has friends over.
Braless is cool!😜

Constant contact from the bra can cause the loss of nipples sensation. But I don't think you feel the loss since..

bebe69
20-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Constant contact from the bra can cause the loss of nipples sensation. But I don't think you feel the loss since..

Definitely not!

bleuwings
20-04-2014, 02:33 PM
so will gals get turned on when going braless?

ljdevil
20-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Usually braless u will see in those formal dinners that requires a lady to dress up nicely, usually those low cut v-shape dress at the back...with their partners. But sometimes in a club u get to see it quite often. Rarely u see ppl wear those on a normal day or as office wear(deemed as unprofessional).

bebe69
20-04-2014, 04:35 PM
so will gals get turned on when going braless?

Not me! Its all about the liberated feeling

Auer1
20-04-2014, 08:21 PM
have been staying in Vietnam for few years....and seeing gals braless is a daily affair here :D

Totally agreed as just to HCMC recently and saw a few pokies at the cafes.

happyguy5467
22-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Totally agreed as just to HCMC recently and saw a few pokies at the cafes.

Oh yes, this made me remember my days in vietnam where girls going braless was normal. Especially when they bend down to pick something on the floor, the sight is awesome.

happyguy5467
22-04-2014, 08:44 PM

I did do door to door sales before and a lot of times the young girls who came to the door are braless. Some of them tried to use their hands to cover up. There was once a family was interested in my products and invited me to go into their house to discuss further. Their young teenage daughter was just sitting across me bending down and leaning on the table. Saw the whole boobs for a good few minutes.

bebe69
23-04-2014, 08:44 AM
I did do door to door sales before and a lot of times the young girls who came to the door are braless. Some of them tried to use their hands to cover up. There was once a family was interested in my products and invited me to go into their house to discuss further. Their young teenage daughter was just sitting across me bending down and leaning on the table. Saw the whole boobs for a good few minutes.

Well most women young or old don't normally wear a bra at home.
I only do so when son has friends over, even then sometimes i forget!!!

(o)(o) Tuner
23-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Yes I agree. You hardly see ladies going braless in public. They're more comfortable going braless at home, my wife is one of them. Initially, she would quickly ran into the room to grab a bra and put it on whenever there are visitors, or delivery man even when he is here for only a short 1 to 2 mins.

Now she is totally different. She is very used to it and she dun feel awkward anymore. She is often in her boyshorts and singlet. Her pokies are very very visible and very obvious becos of her huge and always protruding nipples. So now whenever we have visitors, be they are delivery man, my male friends, her friends or even her best friend's husband came, she dun cover up anymore. Now she dun even give a damn when the aircon service man is here. She would still walk around the house in her sexy outfit and even offer them can drinks.

xpandaboix
23-04-2014, 11:14 AM
MY gf usually doesnt wear bra at home. Cause she stays near the MRT station, when she accompany me, she also not wearing. And she also commando with fbt.:D

KINGor75
23-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Yes I agree. You hardly see ladies going braless in public. They're more comfortable going braless at home, my wife is one of them. Initially, she would quickly ran into the room to grab a bra and put it on whenever there are visitors, or delivery man even when he is here for only a short 1 to 2 mins.

Now she is totally different. She is very used to it and she dun feel awkward anymore. She is often in her boyshorts and singlet. Her pokies are very very visible and very obvious becos of her huge and always protruding nipples. So now whenever we have visitors, be they are delivery man, my male friends, her friends or even her best friend's husband came, she dun cover up anymore. Now she dun even give a damn when the aircon service man is here. She would still walk around the house in her sexy outfit and even offer them can drinks.

I also wan to be ur friend leh so i can go ur hse visit u often.

Eric 1234
23-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Did u ever been asked by milf when looking at them braless, I been
asked at one Of the casino here when I looking at her brown nipple, she said never see
before women no wear bra.......I reply her seen a lot in the room..... then she laugh n later managed to suck her nipples at my car when I offered to send her home.....

Hungryme
23-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Is very irritating to wear bra....

ah rat
23-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Is very irritating to wear bra....

Sis,can I have pixs of yr light brown nipples :p

unsung80
23-04-2014, 01:54 PM
So far never see any local girls going braless, is a social stigma. Lady here wouldn't want to expose themselves to site such as STOMP to get themselves exposed unnecessary and got scold by the public. After all is still a very conservative society here.

loddtoh
23-04-2014, 03:55 PM
so far only saw once . The milf was choosing vegetables at a supermarket. i was just standing besides her, and when she bend down to chose the vegetables, can see everything. wonderful memories.

belveder
24-04-2014, 08:19 AM
i am sure your boy's friend loves to come to your place.. mummy is real hot

anakinskywalker
24-04-2014, 08:46 AM
A few months ago when I work for singpost part-time to send parcels and packages to their doorsteps because nowadays alot of people like to shop online and especially women though. There was a time there was parcel the name is quite cute so I was hope she would be a cute syt. I rang the doorbell and I was right though! She was a cute syt! So I gave her the parcel and ask her to sign. When she was signing, I suddenly notice something poking out from her white singlet and I was like WOW! I was like very lucky to see those brown nipples poking out! At first I didnt expect to see those sharp2 nipples and I only expect to see a cute syt. So for me is a like bonus! Throughout my part-time job I only encounter 3 times with their nipples poking out.

loko73
26-04-2014, 09:02 AM
well. so far, other than the pubs that u will find local women go braless. another place I realized is IKEA :) I experience a couple of incidents when I used frequent there looking for stuffs for my new place last year. But, such incident happen on weekdays where less crowd.

coolguy71
26-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Woman like the free feeling without bra to restraint their breast..just like us guys going commando.

Avtually good.. guys got eye candy.. woman save cost on bra. Win.win.. haha

jasminee
01-05-2014, 06:46 AM

what make her change so differently now? must be you transforming her into a sexy hotwife right heehee. :p

Koei
07-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Most satisfying sighting for quite some time
Went for dinner around my neighborhood and saw this local lady with her butch friend and another female friend with her bf. She was wearing a light blue tank top, those with built-in bra pads and her shorts was so short that I could see her bits if her butt flesh. Actually bumped into her a few times in the morning when she was taking the bus to work but first time seeing her so casual. Pretty and abit ah lian look but you would turn to look when she walked past u. Her heavy top was bouncing slightly due to the lack of proper bra so was kinda steamed by her. Did not managed to bio her much after they sat down to eat but lucky me, spotted them again at the supermarket.

They were filling up the trolley, she was picking up some tidbits and her shoulder strap was falling off. As I bio her, the strap was falling off whenever she bended forward or moved her arms. Of course, her big natural nehnehs were showing as the top was low cut but I did not manage to spot any nip. Had to pretend to walk around so not to raise their suspicion and when I came back :cool:, I saw her fat butch friend playfully pretending to doggyfuck her from behind while she was bending forward to put back some snack. She even had hands on her hips and butt and her body was shaking as she 'banged'! Hottest public pretend f*ck ever for me! Lasted for about 5 secs before she stood up and there we go, her pointed brown nipples slipped off her top and were exposed! Her natural boobies should be Ds and they were slightly tanned. She even turned to cup those tatas in front of her butch friend before pulling up her top! So f*cking sexy! Sibei buay tahan! I wondered if someone would review the security tape because I saw a camera but if they did, lucky security guard!

Best sighting by a mile, I hope my luck keep on rolling since I quitted screwing around.

chimera117
08-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Was in ite east for some work the other day. Having tea break and sitting at one of those benches with a table when something amazing caught my sight. There was a class gathered around their teacher next to me. All were wearing pe clothes. You know ah now a days the Pe clothes all those a bit see through materials? Yeah they were wearing those. So what caught my attention was this girl standing behind the teacher. She had gone fucking commando! Can see through easily. Discreetly looked closer and could see a brown neh neh. Wa Lao semi hard immediately sia. Girl so chio alr still commando summore. Dunno how the guys in the class all tahan, so obvious not wearing bra. Her nipples all 'awake' and sticking out through the shirt! Tried to take a pic but angle bad. Tried to follow but they Uturn and I had to continue walking to act innocent. Kept a look out for her rest of the day but no luck.

tikogoh
08-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Was in ite east for some work the other day. Having tea break and sitting at one of those benches with a table when something amazing caught my sight. There was a class gathered around their teacher next to me. All were wearing pe clothes. You know ah now a days the Pe clothes all those a bit see through materials? Yeah they were wearing those. So what caught my attention was this girl standing behind the teacher. She had gone fucking commando! Can see through easily. Discreetly looked closer and could see a brown neh neh. Wa Lao semi hard immediately sia. Girl so chio alr still commando summore. Dunno how the guys in the class all tahan, so obvious not wearing bra. Her nipples all 'awake' and sticking out through the shirt! Tried to take a pic but angle bad. Tried to follow but they Uturn and I had to continue walking to act innocent. Kept a look out for her rest of the day but no luck.

That reminds me of an incident when a girl in my school refused to wear bra. I can't remember the story now because it happened in the 1980's.

(o)(o) Tuner
08-05-2014, 04:48 PM
what make her change so differently now? must be you transforming her into a sexy hotwife right heehee. :p

Yes you are absolutely right. I dunno about other women, but my wife's very obedient and she actually listen to wat I said. Of cos we have to be reasonable. My wife's breasts are small, which is only an A. But she has very alluring huge nipples which are always protruding. So I actually told her since your breasts are small there is no need for you to wear a bra, it won't sag in anyway. She replied saying her pokies will be very visible if she dun wear bra. I then told her aiyo wat is there to see, it's not that you are naked. You're wearing shirt on your body.

Slowy, she felt very comfortable being braless even with friends or strangers around at home. She can bend down and pick things up on the floor in front of everyone where they can see a full view of her breasts through her lose top. She dun feel awkward at all. In fact, I could see it was our friends felt embarrass when they saw her pokies. :D

samyboys
09-05-2014, 09:26 AM
just like men, some go without underwear to feel free
women usually go braless at home, go braless outside u get un-necessary attention

effervescent
09-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Recently went to KSL at JB for a night stay, there was once we had a late night movie and while back in the hotel i insist my gf went out without a bra. Initially she was unwilling, but after some coaxing i manage to get her to go out without a bra. She wore a really thin blouse with a unbutton cardigan over it, and her nipple are clearly visible..

wah really buay tahan i keep on staring at her pokies myself. Although i also scare because we are in JB but we walk around ksl mall with her nipples showing. Actually i had a constant hard on while doing the shopping with her. While shopping i keep on hinting her to take off her cardigan but she say scare haha because blouse too thin. but of course cardigan was unbutton so not much difference.

We went into a shop for some clothes and the sales girl also notice her pokies nipples.. can see she keep on staring.. haha after which we went for movie and i keep fondling her breast throughout the movie..

of course after everything we went back hotel and had a great sex with our window curtains open.. it was late, dont know anybody see a not.. but it was exciting and she certainly was much hornier that night.

ah rat
09-05-2014, 10:29 AM
just like men, some go without underwear to feel free

Bro, be careful when u zip :D

chimera117
09-05-2014, 10:40 AM
That reminds me of an incident when a girl in my school refused to wear bra. I can't remember the story now because it happened in the 1980's.

Wa Lao 1980? Rebel sia that one! Why so good one? Chio anot?

lonely_12kev
09-05-2014, 11:54 AM
saw few time at bt timah around those landed property...not sure they are local , just look Chinese to me...and few time in my neighborhood... hmmmm...maybe is u...sis...lol:p

bebe69
09-05-2014, 12:01 PM
saw few time at bt timah around those landed property...not sure they are local , just look Chinese to me...and few time in my neighborhood... hmmmm...maybe is u...sis...lol:p

I doubt it!
I can't afford to live in that area!!!

toboto
09-05-2014, 01:19 PM
My only encounter was with a LOCAL CHINESE GIRL :D

Was at Orchard with a couple of friends and this syt was wearing a black tank top. Just as we passed her, she dropped her bag of shopping and bent over, exposing her lovely light brown nips. Mmm.

Being guys, we gave one another high fives and walked away giggling like a bunch of girls from high school.

bebe69
09-05-2014, 01:52 PM
My only encounter was with a LOCAL CHINESE GIRL :D

Was at Orchard with a couple of friends and this syt was wearing a black tank top. Just as we passed her, she dropped her bag of shopping and bent over, exposing her lovely light brown nips. Mmm.

Being guys, we gave one another high fives and walked away giggling like a bunch of girls from high school.

Typical!!! Hehe:p:p:p

toboto
09-05-2014, 03:43 PM
heh :P

wish i had more luck though! Some bros here have all the luck, multiple encounters :O

Yardstick
09-05-2014, 11:50 PM
you choose whether your dick stands or not? you mean you can control your dick like saying 'stand' then your dick will her harden?
and say 'down' then your dick will go soft? lolzzz :p

so anyone notice that you are not wearing anything inside?

It is your mind over your body. I would say that if a guy's dick stands every time he sees a sexy woman, downblouse or pokies, then he is obviously not there yet. Ask around, the dick erecting then going down then erecting then go down again action, when happening very frequently can be a tiring thing too.

pleasurehobby
09-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Erection control is certainly possible.
What most man failed to realise is that root to erection control lies mentally, instead of biologically.
This means that to control your little head, the mental focus cannot be at the little head, this will only create mental blockages of your 'qi', which is a common issue when some men find that they are unable to erect under stress.

The most practised form of ereciton control is feed your mind with the appropriate material.
Feed it imaginations of images, actions, scenarios which turns your.
If big boobs in your thing, thne think of a hot chick rubbing you from head to toe in her soft D cups.
Think deeper into what she is wearing, whether she is wet, whether these D cup boobs are now at your penis giving you the most wonderful boobjob of your life.

Before you know it, you are hard and dripping wet. ;)

tikogoh
10-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Wa Lao 1980? Rebel sia that one! Why so good one? Chio anot?

That was before my time and I think not chio. Chio girls in the school is about 25%. The others are average or below average :eek:

chimera117
11-05-2014, 11:36 PM
That was before my time and I think not chio. Chio girls in the school is about 25%. The others are average or below average :eek:

Haha I see. If my school had such people, would definitely try my luck and 'accidently' spill water on their front. :D

MoJoe313
12-05-2014, 01:10 AM
My wife goes out braless for our date nights. It started with me asking. Then it became a habit. She has a nice pair of 34B. Firm breasts and georgous brown nipples. Big nipple head so her pokies are obvious. She is fine with having pokies.

She is quite daring so i try to find new challenges for her every week. Then her clothes collection got too boring so I bought my own. Online bec I feel uncomfortable going to a physical shop. Haha. Chiffon and silk. No bra. During daytime, can see two brown patch through her top. Day time too many men stare so I felt uncomfortable. So we went out mostly at night.

I continued to test her threshold with different blouses. Usually black because it is harder to spot the nipples at night. No bra. Lately got a few organza tops. Totally transparent with some curvy thin designs to block the nipple part only. Works like a dream. So she will walk into a club with that. When people see, it is as though she has another camisole inside. No one suspects a girl is this daring to go without a camisole or worse, not even a bra. However if she moves, the whole nipple stares back. Nose bleed sia. She has to use her handbag to block from car to the club and release only when she reaches a dark spot. Some times got other men notice and they really stare at her non stop. We have to change location. Back home, she will tell me which man saw her nipples. Turns her on. She will cum describing to me who saw what.

She is quite daring with her dressing and will wear anything i pick. Part of our agreement. Lately I am running out of ideas. Anyone with suggestions?

eQuipment
12-05-2014, 11:49 AM
yesterday was laobu day, so had a family outing to MBS to have combined mothers dinner with the inlaws & my parents. the dinner plan was for evening, but my OC wanted to go MBS earlier so no need to fight for parking. actually, still end up circling around for parking.

was a little early, so we decided to walk & comb the place separately. she's very independant, no need me to be her bag carrier. i just go around looking at watches. but because of the bright day sun, my eyes became distracted with all the see through tops, dresses & thin see through shorts of the lady shoppers.

when i stepped outside for smokes, i noticed it's not just tourists that are bold, but i noticed some locals bear back in their loose fitting sundresses. pokies visible too.

I got lucky to spot a very tanned local chick wearing a tiny tight fitting dress, pokies in front, and gstring underneath. if not mistaken, i think her belly button is pierced too.

at the same time, also spotted quite a few health fanatics doing their runs. some had visible pokies through their sports bras.

JohnWiFi
12-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Ok, I'm guilty of going bra-less too. :o

Camryaltis
13-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Had an ex colleague who wore to work quite often, Nubra. Her tops r usually those tight fitting that shows her slim figure and her breasts shape will be nicely enhanced. Some of my tiko colleagues will whisper to one another ,"hey see behind, can't see bra strap!" She also had this CFM look which makes her really hot. Once on a Friday which are dress down days, she wore a V neck top and when she was bending down to pick something some of the guys saw that she was braless and she wore nipple tapes. Sibei steam!

loko73
19-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Yesterday I decide to jog in the morning rather than the usual evening. As I jog , saw the fit and tan build lady running towards my direction. As she come closer, I can clearly see that the pokies underneath her singlet. However careful what you ask for. Cos can tell that she is in her 50s or late 40s. It is turn off.. Haha

chochochang2
19-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Had an ex colleague who wore to work quite often, Nubra. Her tops r usually those tight fitting that shows her slim figure and her breasts shape will be nicely enhanced. Some of my tiko colleagues will whisper to one another ,"hey see behind, can't see bra strap!" She also had this CFM look which makes her really hot. Once on a Friday which are dress down days, she wore a V neck top and when she was bending down to pick something some of the guys saw that she was braless and she wore nipple tapes. Sibei steam!

I encountered this as well! ;)

iambehkan
19-05-2014, 08:17 PM
I encountered this as well! ;)

uppppppppppp u. :o

romeo3180
29-05-2014, 09:25 AM

I encourage more ladies going braless as for health reason for themselves... and for boys like us too....
I have see more ang moh but rare locals

mikeymike
31-05-2014, 03:41 PM
My wife would wear those bras that are wireless and made of very thin and sheer.

Very shiok to see her when she wear dresses or tops that are made of thin material and light colour.

miumiu6464
31-05-2014, 04:13 PM
My wife would wear those bras that are wireless and made of very thin and sheer.

Bra nowadays also got WiFi? ?? For massager connection? ???

liber
31-05-2014, 06:52 PM

Lol.sch holidays start liao

Jaguar99
31-05-2014, 11:22 PM
I usually go clubbing with my gf (avg 2 times a month). She will wear very sexy dress (single piece type) without panty and bra. Some of her dress are thin & fitting to the body where you can see her protruding nipple. She does enjoy and gets excited especially when guys starred at her boobs. I will touch and rub her at the dance floor or within our drinks table, and I can feel her super wet and hot pussy whenever i insert my finger (without panty and short dress make it so easy for fingering activities). We end up having a wild & hard fuck right after the club becos we both gets so horny.
At times, we get so heated up that we even settle for a quickie in carpark before getting home.

DemiLunar
31-05-2014, 11:34 PM
My wife goes out braless for our date nights. It started with me asking. Then it became a habit. She has a nice pair of 34B. Firm breasts and georgous brown nipples. Big nipple head so her pokies are obvious. She is fine with having pokies.

She is quite daring so i try to find new challenges for her every week. Then her clothes collection got too boring so I bought my own. Online bec I feel uncomfortable going to a physical shop. Haha. Chiffon and silk. No bra. During daytime, can see two brown patch through her top. Day time too many men stare so I felt uncomfortable. So we went out mostly at night.

I continued to test her threshold with different blouses. Usually black because it is harder to spot the nipples at night. No bra. Lately got a few organza tops. Totally transparent with some curvy thin designs to block the nipple part only. Works like a dream. So she will walk into a club with that. When people see, it is as though she has another camisole inside. No one suspects a girl is this daring to go without a camisole or worse, not even a bra. However if she moves, the whole nipple stares back. Nose bleed sia. She has to use her handbag to block from car to the club and release only when she reaches a dark spot. Some times got other men notice and they really stare at her non stop. We have to change location. Back home, she will tell me which man saw her nipples. Turns her on. She will cum describing to me who saw what.

She is quite daring with her dressing and will wear anything i pick. Part of our agreement. Lately I am running out of ideas. Anyone with suggestions?

i have the same adventure with my wife.. would like to get to know you better..

romeo3180
02-06-2014, 10:06 AM
I usually go clubbing with my gf (avg 2 times a month). She will wear very sexy dress (single piece type) without panty and bra. Some of her dress are thin & fitting to the body where you can see her protruding nipple. She does enjoy and gets excited especially when guys starred at her boobs. I will touch and rub her at the dance floor or within our drinks table, and I can feel her super wet and hot pussy whenever i insert my finger (without panty and short dress make it so easy for fingering activities). We end up having a wild & hard fuck right after the club becos we both gets so horny.
At times, we get so heated up that we even settle for a quickie in carpark before getting home.

You can damn lucky man to get such GF.. where do you go for clubbing... I wish I can see you hot GF in that sexy outfit....

romeo3180
02-06-2014, 10:07 AM
i have the same adventure with my wife.. would like to get to know you better..

lucky man....

mikeymike
02-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Do any bros out there get their wives to wear bras that are very sheer and without any underwire?

lam1673
02-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Used to see a lady always wearing long loose fitting low neckline dress with no bra, at fairprice near my place around 9pm every Tuesday. Other timing not sure because this is also my usual time to replenish toiletries at the supermarket.
Can see her boob swinging and lot of down brouse situation and also did not notice panty line under her dress, could be pantyless or G string. She has Asian look but from her accent when she talked to cashier, does not sound Chinese or Philippino.
I really enjoyed my toiletries shopping until she disappeared from the scene recently. Probably shifted out from the estate.

croespy
02-06-2014, 10:10 PM
i saw a lady go braless at Novena Cali gym, her shirt is loose not those sport bra.

williamsF1
04-06-2014, 04:00 PM
last weekend, i was at my friend's homecoming party at his place. it's landed, has a small pool in the yard. we had bbq & beer. 2 of his americanized asian (i think hongkong or taiwanese) colleagues from the states were in town, just for a quick weekend getaway.

initially, i didn't notice they were braless, bcos they're not exactly body hugging, then there was a bit of raining, so we had to scurry & bring everything under the shelter. it was only then, that i noticed their wet tshirts plastered & revealing their headlights.

the moment of happiness didnt last long, because they went in to change into dry clothes. :(

WhamBamTYM
20-06-2014, 10:59 AM
My FB is going to be braless and out with me tonight. Gonna have her unbutton her shirt so there are also chances of zg. Now trying to figure out which drinking spot to go to as she doesn't want the place to be too bright. Any suggestions?

porscheclub
22-06-2014, 01:57 AM
My wife likes to wear a particular half cup bra that shows her nipples which sometimes pokes out through her tight T shirts or shows when we go supermarkets & she needs to bend around. We like to catch men stealing looks :D

She goes bra less whenever we're in Europe but not here.

Here's her having breakfast: http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18374/183742904aff9fd194b2d58e79ec7de8a7c73aca.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=18374290&showlnk=0)

sony2002
22-06-2014, 03:28 AM

Yes - get one from an uniqlo near you, i like wireless type cos it is easy to pull up

http://www.uniqlo.com/wireless_bra/sg/

http://www.uniqlo.com/wireless_bra/sg/img/noFlaTop.jpg

cr0wer
22-06-2014, 02:40 PM
when we g0 t0 club..
my wife always braless & pantyless..

diputs1269
22-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Here's her having breakfast: http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18374/183742904aff9fd194b2d58e79ec7de8a7c73aca.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=18374290&showlnk=0)

Bro, you are so lucky to have such a sexy wife. :)

slchang003
22-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Wao, so great to be I that party.

I was back from dinner just now, on my way back to home, my pretty Neighbour was standing outside her gate talking over the phone. Se was in her pinky pajamas, when I turn into the corridor from lift lobby, heard her voice, saw her and surprise..... She was facing the corridor wall with her S shape body attractively shown.
As I get closer, spoted a huge opening near her arm... Zoom in as getting closer, pinky nipple awaiting... Most of the time she will have her bra on but today.... So nice view. A 3s view making me hard on till now. Her post at that moments is like having doggy, so attractive. She is real pretty. Alway hope to see more from her and this is the 1st item with her nipple, so sweet.....

doubletap
23-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Wao, so great to be I that party.

I was back from dinner just now, on my way back to home, my pretty Neighbour was standing outside her gate talking over the phone. Se was in her pinky pajamas, when I turn into the corridor from lift lobby, heard her voice, saw her and surprise..... She was facing the corridor wall with her S shape body attractively shown.
As I get closer, spoted a huge opening near her arm... Zoom in as getting closer, pinky nipple awaiting... Most of the time she will have her bra on but today.... So nice view. A 3s view making me hard on till now. Her post at that moments is like having doggy, so attractive. She is real pretty. Alway hope to see more from her and this is the 1st item with her nipple, so sweet.....

so........... wat will happen if she asks u for a night coffee session?

keano
24-06-2014, 11:19 PM
oh my god...was rushing to the lift and saw a lady walking into it too. I noticed something poking thru her white blouse! Stared at her back as she walked infront of me and tadah she was not wearing a bra!

In we went into the lift...I purposely stood beside her and kept glancing her chest. Amazing I can see both her nipples are hard and shaped pencil like..even thinking now makes me hard!

So there the lift went up, 5 floors so I did have 5-7 secs of looking at her nipples. She was facing the mirror on the lift and I could see she was looking at her boobs too. I think she was enjoying my stares. Yes I was right beside her and imagine her 34b boobs and nipples (which apparently they are erected) are within a arm length away...gosh I wish I could jus ask her, how much do you need lol

yes she is a prc..maybe mid 30s. An yes I could see her nipples are black in color...via her white blouse...

until now..i cannot get this imagine off my mind!! :D

tankarel
25-06-2014, 12:08 AM
recently came back from oversea trip.

there was this lady, probably 20+, decent looking but didn't pay much attention to her during the flight.

it was only when we were about to alight from the plane, she put on her sling bag across her chest and that is where i saw her nipples' imprint on the tank top.

from the shape can tell that she has perky tits and very hard nipples as the plane was super cold.

her nipples were right in my face as she was standing and i was still seating down.

what a view !

bebe69
25-06-2014, 08:49 AM
recently came back from oversea trip.

there was this lady, probably 20+, decent looking but didn't pay much attention to her during the flight.

it was only when we were about to alight from the plane, she put on her sling bag across her chest and that is where i saw her nipples' imprint on the tank top.

from the shape can tell that she has perky tits and very hard nipples as the plane was super cold.

her nipples were right in my face as she was standing and i was still seating down.

what a view !

Lucky you but no touching!

doubletap
25-06-2014, 03:58 PM

touch......... would constitute MOLEST ah!!!

mamasboy
27-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Once I saw a caucasian lady at Bugis without wearing bra and her nipples are hard and obviously pokey :p

There was a local Chinese aunty around 40s who goes braless near choa chu kang. Every morning when i go to work and walk to mrt, i saw her coming back from shopping at ntuc, carrying ntuc plastic bags. Obviously she was not wearing a bra because i can clearly see her two nipples beneath her blouse :D But haven't seen her lately for about 2 months already.

I am sure most of the women stay at home braless. My wife stays at home braless. My mother-in-law stays at home bralesss. My mother-in-law is sexy especially when she comes out of shower from bathroom with just a towel wrapped around and walks through kitchen and living room and goes into her room. Then she comes out with just a tshirt and shorts but without bra. Her nipples are not pokey, may be her breasts are already saggy but i caught her downblouse a few times and still a nice pair of melons. I saw her upskirt once but she was wearing a pink panty haha.

My maid also stays at home braless. I didn't notice she was braless or rather i didn't pay much attention until one day when she was wearing a loose sleeveless blouse that has a wide opening for arms and from that arm hole, i can clearly see her whole of breast including her brown nipple and it gave me instant hard-on.

So if you are staying with your mother-in-law or aunty or sis-in-law or lady roommates and want to find out whether they are braless at home, you just need to peek into their room a bit. If you see there is a bra hanging somewhere in the room then you are sure that they take off bra at home and will only wear bra when they go out ;)

Long time ago, while i was studying for uni, if i was studying or doing projects late, i just went to my aunty's place near my school to sleep over. My aunty also stays braless at home. At home, she just wears spaghetti top but i can see her nipples poking out from the spaghetti top :D

cloudangel
29-06-2014, 12:40 PM

lol.... same..... like to finger her until she's so wet than release her to the dancefloor and see the wolves zone in on her....

Johnbass
01-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Ok, I'm guilty of going bra-less too. :o

Heard got many people looking for u!!!
:eek:

aunthamsup
06-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Bra less quite common. Have few aunts at home Oso nv wear bra. :)

tankarel
06-07-2014, 02:08 PM

Of course no touching. i should have snap a pic.

b00ze
06-07-2014, 02:35 PM
My neighbor was hanging her laundry along the corridor. She was not wearing bra. Can see her pokies thru her black top damn sexy. Wan lan eh.

She will sometime hang her undies out... damn sexy. Lacy bra and panties.

She is quite a looker with slim long legs..

mymail
07-07-2014, 09:19 AM
My neighbor was hanging her laundry along the corridor. She was not wearing bra. Can see her pokies thru her black top damn sexy. Wan lan eh.

She will sometime hang her undies out... damn sexy. Lacy bra and panties.

She is quite a looker with slim long legs..

Try to snipe her hanging laundry..and her sexy undies.. :)

sbfmember2014
07-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Once drove behind a motor bike and the pillion rider was wearing a big white T-shirt, as the biker sped up the wind blew her top up, no bra!!, exposing a pair of big firm boobies pressed against the rider. Real turned on at the sight of it.

daveinaction
07-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Just saw one lady wearing long dress with pokies, no local though, seems like pinay maid. Nowadays maid so daring ah? :eek:

cuties
07-07-2014, 05:51 PM
nowadays a lot of people lack of sexual activity:D

enjoy lah!!!

bebe69
09-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Once drove behind a motor bike and the pillion rider was wearing a big white T-shirt, as the biker sped up the wind blew her top up, no bra!!, exposing a pair of big firm boobies pressed against the rider. Real turned on at the sight of it.

Very daring girl!
Right place right time for you huh!

sbfmember2014
10-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Yes TS, was a real turn on for me. and she was in this pair of ultra short shorts too. It has been years already but that image still plays on my mind. :D

Very daring girl!
Right place right time for you huh!

danny1234sg
10-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Like to share an encounter, went to my ex colleague place as she called me to help her move some stuff....cut things short....

Was resting at the living room drinking water after hard labour work....her tenant came back...a mature lady around 40-42 I guess, smile to me and went to room...then came out go shower.....

My ex colleague came out from shower and sat beside me chit chat....without bra, can see her protruding nipples as her pajamas cotton is worn liao..quite old liao....she also notice I keep looking on and off....

After sometime her tenant came out after shower...back to room and came out join us watch tv and chat a bit....she then put her feet on the table to paint nail polish......wa.......

Can she her pussy abit and her bush......no panty.....cocky stand liao....

Then I told my ex colleague that I need to leave else will either fall sick or will commit crime ..... Then she also notice and whisper to her tenant and she close up her leg and smile to me......

I act blur stood up and say I need to leave and my ex colleague notice my pant protruding...and just smile and hold my hand and just say you can stay to rest for a while more......

End up fuck her in her room....with loud moans.....after all done......I leaving time, the tenant, came out of her room and said...we were very loud must be very enjoyable....my ex colleague just reply, sure la, that's the purpose...to enjoy....then the tenant wink to me......and jokingly said she also want......

My ex colleague just said want your head la...and push me to the main door....

Next aiming this tenant....

clubenjoy
11-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Heard got many people looking for u!!!
:eek:

My god.. The legendary wwf..

bochapsing
11-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Like to share an encounter, went to my ex colleague place as she called me to help her move some stuff....cut things short

a threesome is on the way......!!!! :D:D:D

mann2208
11-07-2014, 10:31 AM
was coming home ytd and saw at my block downstairs everyday this lady, maybe in her mid 30s walking her schnauzer.and without fail, no bra! 2 days ago saw her again in the lift! not only can see her pokies thru her top but also can see her top rather transparent. steam! uss the dog and started a chat! hehe. at leats i know she stay 4th floor and her name:p

SiliconVibrator
11-07-2014, 04:22 PM
was coming home ytd and saw at my block downstairs everyday this lady, maybe in her mid 30s walking her schnauzer.and without fail, no bra! 2 days ago saw her again in the lift! not only can see her pokies thru her top but also can see her top rather transparent. steam! uss the dog and started a chat! hehe. at leats i know she stay 4th floor and her name:p

Whr u stay huh? Sound familiar ?

tha_playa
11-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Saw a Pan-Asian girl (mixed blood, maybe?) at Toa Payoh in a blue singlet-type top, and wearing shades.

She was braless with puffy and pointed pokies; small B-cup; slightly average-looking and seemed a little tired.

Saw a dude doing a double-take when she walked past... :D

heypi
12-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Saw this thread n I needed to go on an adventure. Removed my bra in the bus back seat n now braless in the crowded train from city hall to the north.

So exciting my panties are wet.
Thing is, I can't choose who sees it.
FT, old folks, men, women, etc.

I wonder how many spotted it? :D

daveinaction
12-07-2014, 11:11 PM

tattoo girl?

Camryaltis
17-07-2014, 09:50 PM
My wife is always braless at home. Since dating, I always get to beo her down blouse and her nipples are always erected!! N she wears spag tops or Lycra cross back tank tops at home. Perfect for a subsequent bonking session. :D

Rickey
20-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Saw this thread n I needed to go on an adventure. Removed my bra in the bus back seat n now braless in the crowded train from city hall to the north.

Oooh wow sis !..can't believe it !...you are so daring in public tpt !! :eek:...din know you could oso feel so excited n wetting your panties going braless at tat moment !...I dun tink there's any other local gal who would be daring enough as you to do tis !...kudos to you, sis !...

& to help answer ur qtn...yes, believe most of the fellow paxs of all ages, gender & nationality who were wif u in tat crowded bus/train tat evening peak hour tat day must hv seen ur 2 nice tits !...provided the dress/blouse u were wearing tat time is transparent enough or if not, it is those body hugging ones !

bully
20-07-2014, 12:00 PM

A pic tells a thousand words.. :D

curryduck
20-07-2014, 01:14 PM

sleep sure is braless :o:o, comfortable also if you wear bra while sleep its increase chance of breast cancel.

curryduck
20-07-2014, 01:16 PM

sleep sure is braless :o:o, comfortable also if you wear bra while sleep its increase chance of breast cancel.

yesterday in tampines mall I saw a woman in mid 40s no wear bra holding hand with a man, but she was in black and small so cant get attention I guess

clubenjoy
22-07-2014, 11:54 PM

Wah lau ey.. Really meh? With bra slp wil Tio cancel???

Sianz...

Nowadays like do every thing also die

Sigh..

Cheers...

doubletap
24-07-2014, 03:34 PM
End up fuck her in her room....with loud moans.....after all done......I leaving time, the tenant, came out of her room and said...we were very loud must be very enjoyable....my ex colleague just reply, sure la, that's the purpose...to enjoy....then the tenant wink to me......and jokingly said she also want......

hi danny, sure anot? please tell us it is a true story!!!! really fairy tale.......... if the tenant needs another man, I can be there :)

mann2208
25-07-2014, 03:43 PM
tattoo girl?

got small tattoo behind neck

daveinaction
25-07-2014, 10:02 PM
got small tattoo behind neck

The braless girl with dog which I saw was covered with all tattoo, upper back and arms.

mann2208
27-07-2014, 11:16 AM
The braless girl with dog which I saw was covered with all tattoo, upper back and arms.

different braless gal...lol

SunRayys
29-07-2014, 05:52 PM
I was hving lunch around hougang mall area on Sunday afternoon.. after finishing my lunch.. saw this slim aunty in her 50s wearing a tank top which was quite loose on the top n side.. decided to walk near her hoping able to c something interesting..

She was looking at the various food establishments for her lunch.. seeing tat unable to walk very near her as I will look suspicious.. I decided to go to toast box at b1 hougang mall for some coffee..

After finding a table n putting my things down.. I went to q for my coffee.. surprised.. she was there ordering her curry chicken rice meal.. so I quickly went up beside her to q.. while she was making payment.. she need to raise her hand up to hand over the cash.. but bcos she was quite short n small size.. she need to raise much higher than normal person..

So at tat moment.. I looked thru her side opening.. Ooh.. she got really small boobs.. just the way I like.. almost flat I wld say.. saw her side boobs.. skin very fair n smooth.. no sighting of her bra.. but nv really think about it..

The cashier then returned her the change.. while collecting her change.. i peeked thru the side opening again.. this time I saw more.. :p amazingly she was braless n I saw her right nipple.. about 50 cents size n very light brown in colour.. :D

Then I take a look at her front.. I was puzzled.. how come cannot c her pokies when she was braless:confused: It oso nv occurred to me tat she might b braless as I cannot detect any bra straps from her behind or side..

Maybe bcos her boobs were really small.. almost flat.. she cannot find a gd fitting bra or she dun really bother since no pokies can b seen at her front n hence she went braless.. :p

williamsF1
31-07-2014, 04:47 PM
sorry that this is a sighting of a non local, but she's spotted on local soil. please bear with me.

every night after dinner, i will have a stroll in the neighborhood to chill and smoke away like chimney, because OC forbid smoking at home. recently discovered that there was a PRC lady in her late 30s or at max early 40s who usually hang out at the study corner at 1 of the blocks, to smoke her not so aromatic chinese brand smoke, while she gets deeply engrossed chatting on her phone. maybe she's using those calling cards, because I notice she is always there around the same timing. and she will only go home when her battery flat.

from side profile, can see her slight belly bulge, her figure is well maintain, but her hair look like she doesn't own a comb. her limbs are also not flabby, so i think maybe she holds a labor intensive job.

when i initially spotted her, i didn't think that there was anything to look at, but few weeks ago when i decided to hang out that study corner for smokes, i noticed that she's almost always not wearing bra, because can see the raisins.

and because she's always so immersed in her chatting on the phone, she doesn't notice that i've been starring at her tits almost every night when i'm there.

some nights she would wear overside t-shirt, like a sleeping dress, and when she sits, she likes to cross her legs up to lean them against the table, so not only can see her braless tits, can also see voluntary upskirt

shiok!

pleasurehobby
02-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Great findings bro.

The temptations working in a office area filled with OLs is very distracting yet thrilling. ;)

bekind
06-08-2014, 08:52 AM
observe that many middle-aged PRCs are going around without a bra... can see the sag of the boobs and nips poking out. but the opening tops are high up to the neck , no chance of zg. locals more conservative

doubletap
06-08-2014, 09:18 AM
sorry that this is a sighting of a non local, but she's spotted on local soil. please bear with me.

every night after dinner, i will have a stroll in the neighborhood to chill and smoke away like chimney, because OC forbid smoking at home. recently discovered that there was a PRC lady in her late 30s or at max early 40s who usually hang out at the study corner at 1 of the blocks, to smoke her not so aromatic chinese brand smoke, while she gets deeply engrossed chatting on her phone. maybe she's using those calling cards, because I notice she is always there around the same timing. and she will only go home when her battery flat.

from side profile, can see her slight belly bulge, her figure is well maintain, but her hair look like she doesn't own a comb. her limbs are also not flabby, so i think maybe she holds a labor intensive job.

when i initially spotted her, i didn't think that there was anything to look at, but few weeks ago when i decided to hang out that study corner for smokes, i noticed that she's almost always not wearing bra, because can see the raisins.

and because she's always so immersed in her chatting on the phone, she doesn't notice that i've been starring at her tits almost every night when i'm there.

some nights she would wear overside t-shirt, like a sleeping dress, and when she sits, she likes to cross her legs up to lean them against the table, so not only can see her braless tits, can also see voluntary upskirt

shiok!

then I slowly move in to make a chance...... at this moment, she turned her head to my side, n I took the best chance to give her a smile tat I remembered when I was a child n mummy giving me lollipop. she returned her smile n signaled me to her chair beside.....

while she was still on her phone, speaking her native language tat I hardly can make out, she keeps flipping her hair with another phone, n keeps smiling at me. I took this chance to out my hand through her hair. she sounded...... ozzz....... seems tat she was very shiok at my fingers going through her hair...

then I placed my hand on her lap...... she guided it to her pussy.......... then orgasm! she squirted! she came, n she suck for me.......... yeah yeah yeah! I CIM.

right????? :D

iwttooww
14-08-2014, 09:28 AM
a bit out of topic... but just share

Braless on screen....

http://youtu.be/eqWuWujKWI0

smxcorp
19-08-2014, 10:35 PM
only this morning saw a lady in MRT, sitting..was busy preparing her presentation, didn't realize she was braless, until saw through her shirts hands hole when she was fixing her hair that there were no bra..
Start to look more closely and finally the moment came... apearred the right nipple.. A cup size..brown color nipple..not to big not to small either..

Bearly
19-08-2014, 10:57 PM
I used to go to my friend's house during my secondary school days. His house was @ pasir panjang. Those security guarded semiD. When I saw his mother for the 1st time, I suspect she is only in her mid thirties. Damn young and solid boobs. I really envy my friend and his father. She wore a white tank top with her perky nipples seen and a pink sport shorts. Those FBT types. There was once i saw her zao geng when i picked up a cutlery underneath the table when she treated me to a pizza tea break. Guess what, She actually cut the inner lining of the short. I was also treated to a eye feast on that day too. Woo hoo... :p

Rickey
25-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Just realised tat our local ladies do go braless after all...but tat is maybe only on week ends & PHs...

pleasurehobby
26-08-2014, 10:46 PM
a bit out of topic... but just share

Braless on screen....

http://youtu.be/eqWuWujKWI0

Very nice share bro. Great complilation of clips.

Yardstick
26-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Was at work around river valley area. Saw this local looking lady in her 20s coming out of a condo wearing something like this.

http://www.jennie-shop.com/Nana/Details/N304.htm (she was in grey color).

Her chest area caught my attention as she walked pass me. Pokies visible (probably a b cupper at most, though I can't be sure as her top was loose fitting). Guess her grey top was running against her nipples. She didn't mind the attention she got from me though as I stare for the few seconds she walked past me in order to confirm what I saw.

jasminee
02-09-2014, 05:18 AM
Just realised tat our local ladies do go braless after all...but tat is maybe only on week ends & PHs...

ya maybe not working work i guess. dont think other sister here will want to try doing some funny things during work :p

pasted
08-09-2014, 10:25 AM

Yes I can relate to bro koei's experience. Have done door to door sales in the past few years and have been greeted fairly often with delightful sights. But there are certain hazards as well. Not all the braless females we encounter are young delectable or chio girls. Sometimes you catch a view of something rather unsightly like a 60 y/o grandmother's goods. Trust me, it's much harder to erase that from the memory.

Would like to share 2 experiences here as well for the comrades here.
First of all, for everyone reading. Do not underestimate the skills of door to door salesman. With the training that we have undergone, it was easy to talk for a long time at the door. Looking for cues from the potential client to get invited into the house to close the deal. I am still amazed, even now that I'm no longer doing the job, how attractive females, alone in their own house would open the gate and invite a salesman that they started talking to 5 minutes ago. Some of you might think I'm bullshitting, but bear in mind, you talk to us maybe 5 times a year, I talk to every unit in your block in one night.

Anyway, sorry for digressing.

Encounter 1. Of the many attractive braless ladies I encounter during the course of my work, this one really stuck in my head. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I was hitting the amk area. Sunday is the best day for braless sighting, as many do sleep in late and likely to still be in the attire they were sleeping in. Why I remember this encounter so well? Firstly, The lady was absolutely gorgeous. A classy chinese local lady about mid 20's. A welcome surprise from the many old folks I encountered that day. I could barely hide my lecherous excitement. With the good training that we had, I maintained eye contact for the early exchanges. But it was simple because she was absolutely beautiful. Up till this point, I still didn't realize she was braless,,,,,,

-break due to moderation-

pasted
08-09-2014, 10:34 AM
..... Continue......... I still didn't realize she was braless, because I was still mesmerized by her stunningly beautiful face. Then she turned her head around and called out for her husband. I had my first chance to glance down to her chest. Wow! She was wearing a green tight spags and the nipples were poking through the fairly thin fabric. Fairly smallish nips from the size of the pokies. I estimated that she was at least a C cup, possibly D and no visible signs of sag. The nipples were about I think 3-5cm from the seam of the low cut spags. No chance of seeing the nipples as the spags is tight and fitting and her breasts were large and shapely. I contented myself to lots of cleavage though.

While waiting for her husband to emerge from the bedroom, more small talk. Usually the salesman would commend that the house is nicely done up and let the customer talk if the house is nice. In this case, the unit is the old 3NG type of hdb. And i could tell that they were enjoying life of being newly weds maybe for 1/2 years as she is young. Talking about the house made her twist her body around to see the house from my view and for her to comment. I was hoping that any movements from her would displace her spags a bit more and the nips can pop into view, as well as giving me a chance to look at her boobs and pokies again. Alas while her left nip did move closer to the edge of U shaped collared spags as she twisted her body to her right, but not enough to expose her nipple.

When her husband emerged from the bedroom, I saw that the husband is a very handsome man as well, about the same age as the gorgeous lady. I suspect they may even have been first love, as there was a chemistry between them that often take years of being together to developed. Maybe even as secondary school classmate. They were probably just starting out in their career given their youngish age and could not get a larger unit for their home. Both are ang moh pai locals, speaks good English but no accent or slang.

At this point I wasn't really interested to close the sale but just talk as long as possible to try and see if I can catch a glimpse of the nipple of this absolutely beautiful girl

- break due to moderation-

pasted
08-09-2014, 10:42 AM
-continue- ......a glimpse of the nipple of this absolutely beautiful girl.

And the second reason why I remember this incident so well was that the husband of the girl was there, knowing full well that his sweetheart and her beautiful chest is braless and there is a man, a lecherous one at that as well standing right in front of her. At this point I knew I had to play my cards right, and assess the situation. Not to piss off the husband and engage both of them in the conversation for as long as possible. At first, the husband was visibly uncomfortable, as I think most normal men who do not have the fetish of exposing their wife/gf would be, if their stunningly beautiful wife is braless in front of another man. Now I had to pretend I was interested in closing the sale. The irony! Because we salesman know all about customer mentality. The customer mindset is defensive when talking to a salesman. When we want to close the sale, we small talk to let the customer think we are bochup about the sale and become more friend like, before closing in slowly for the sale. In this case, the husband was more concerned about if I am looking at his woman's nipples. I pretended to be very enthusiastic about my product and talk about the product non stop while maintaining constant eye contact with the husband. It was truly difficult as the corner of my eye I notice that the girl had bent forward slightly and resting her elbows on the still closed metal grills, exposing a really deep cleavage, but I could not shift my eyes to her cleavage to focus the picture. I was hoping that the husband is slightly egoistic and will not ask the wife to go wear a bra or go inside. Why egoistic helps in this case? Because clearly the girl does not really mind, and if he ask her to do so, the resulting conversation after I leave would be the wife asking him why he is so petty, or narrow minded. If at any point in time, I looked at the girl's boobs and nipples, he would be able to answer her that I was staring at her tits. Reading his face, I knew exactly what is going on already. He glanced worriedly a few times at his lovely wife's almost fully exposed breast to see if any nipples are exposed before looking at me again to see if I too is looking. I didn't take the bait and kept my eyes on his eyes. To me it was so exciting. It has become a game, to control the situation and hopefully I have the chance to see the nips of this girl that is way out of my league. And the best part is that the husband is there to witness it but could do nothing to prevent the unwanted exposure.

pasted
08-09-2014, 10:50 AM
-continue-......to prevent the unwanted exposure.

After hearing me rant for a few minutes about the product and still looking at him, his heightened state of awareness dropped slightly. But I was losing the girl as well, as her interest waned as well as she seemed a bit bored as I did not engaged her at all for the past few minutes. I panicked a little, if the wife's interest drop further, she might just go in and let the husband decide if he wanted the product. I need to act quickly and more important, correctly. Out comes one of the scripted couple jokes to get the girl to start talking again. At this point in time, the husband is unlikely to be able to initiate the request for his wife to go in and put on a bra. The time frame for that has passed and it would be weird for him to do so after talking for a few minutes already. I went on the charm offensive attacks. Getting a few laughs from the girl without pissing off the guy. The girl become active again and straightened up from her previous slightly bent posture. At this point, I need to divert their attention from where my eyes is looking. The trick, ask the girl to ask for her husband's opinion on something. They would look at each other as they talk, giving me a chance to look at her boobs again.

Damnit! So tantalizingly close. Her straightening up pulled her spags even lower. The protrusion of this gorgeous girl's left nipple is right at the edge of the spag's fabric, touching the sewing of the fold of the cloth, 30 cm in front of my eyes. Her skin on her boobs was so fair and slightly translucent as I could make out vaguely the blood vessels beneath the skin. The shape of her boobs was magnificent. I could see the faint colouration of her areola peeked out from low cut spag forming a cute arc. I could even see a few pores on her cute areola. My heart was racing, feeling slightly giddy from the excitement. The rush of blood to my dick certainly didn't help. I have had more than my fair share of girls and certainly not an inexperienced young boy, but there is something about a supremely beautiful girl (nearly) exposing her nipples to you right in front of her man that makes it so erotic for me.

pasted
08-09-2014, 10:59 AM
-continue-......So erotic for me.

I turned my gaze back to their eyes before their short exchange ended. The sales pitch enter the phase where they have to discuss whether they wanted to buy, allowing me to steal quite a few more glances at the beautiful sight of her nipple protrusion and areola, imprinting them in my memory. But the last obstacle of the folded part right at the seam refused to be breached. I focus all my willpower to try and lower the fabric 1 more cm telekinetically, sadly to no avail. I had one last thing left to do, a slightly evil one at that. I drew the attention of the girl to one of my sales tool, as she was engrossed by it for a few brief moments, I turned my head towards the husband to make eye contact with him, and then look down into his wife's breasts. He followed my glance and saw that I am looking at his lovely wife's exposed boobs and a large portion of her areola before looking at him again and giving him my brightest smile. He was visibly shocked and angry, but I think it was too late for him to do anything already. I made my sales exit fairly shortly after that, but not before taking one last good look at her boobs and pokies. The girl even thank me for my time and explanation, to which I replied that the pleasure is all mine which I certain, and I very much believe to be true.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this massive verbal diarrhea.

Rickey
15-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Just realised tat our local ladies do go braless after all...but tat is maybe only on week ends & PHs. e.g whilst doing grocery shopping at the supermarkets ..

ya maybe not working work i guess. dont think other sister here will want to try doing some funny things during work :p
Yes, dear sis jasminee, I m sure no OLs would dare try something kinky like going braless in their offices if they really value their jobs afraid tat their bosses esp the female ones would call them up for a "lecture" on the proper office dress code for ladies in office :o...but there still may be 1 or 2 brave & adventurous girls who would still dare to go ahead if they feel they are really not in need of their jobs...dunno whether I m rite or not though ?? :confused:

jasminee
19-09-2014, 06:18 AM
Yes, dear sis jasminee, I m sure no OLs would dare try something kinky like going braless in their offices if they really value their jobs afraid tat their bosses esp the female ones would call them up for a "lecture" on the proper office dress code for ladies in office :o...but there still may be 1 or 2 brave & adventurous girls who would still dare to go ahead if they feel they are really not in need of their jobs...dunno whether I m rite or not though ?? :confused:

maybe there are some brave and adventurous sister that dare to try this at work but not for me heehee. wearing low cutting still ok but not braless to work.

almera
19-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Saw once at Bedok while the young lady went braless with her white T..the perky nipples were so obvious..

ljdevil
19-09-2014, 02:02 PM

very sporty person, damn daring. YOLO!

purepulp
19-09-2014, 02:46 PM
maybe there are some brave and adventurous sister that dare to try this at work but not for me heehee. wearing low cutting still ok but not braless to work.

Braless with a blazer solves all the problems… An ex-collegue of mine used to do that.. :D

bebe69
19-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Braless with a blazer solves all the problems… An ex-collegue of mine used to do that.. :D

Good idea!!

Blast88
19-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Believe there will be more braless ladies on the street these few days, as all bra will be use as a mask due to Haze:D

ah rat
19-09-2014, 04:42 PM

Sis, must have courage.You must start the ball rolling,then all sister will follow.
Maybe use bra stick on your nipples :p :D

MoJoe313
21-09-2014, 10:33 AM

An ex-colleague of mine goes braless and blouseless. Just a blazer. She was hot.

lateNightyOwl
21-09-2014, 10:58 AM

this is only something for the brave I guess, as all eyes will really be on you.

my gal will never go braless even if I point a gun to her head, but she will agree to go panty-less in a short flare skirt sometimes lol

purepulp
21-09-2014, 11:16 AM
An ex-colleague of mine goes braless and blouseless. Just a blazer. She was hot.

Bro, you work in a strip club? :eek:

MoJoe313
21-09-2014, 11:43 AM
-continue-......So erotic for me.

I turned my gaze back to their eyes before their short exchange ended. The sales pitch enter the phase where they have to discuss whether they wanted to buy, allowing me to steal quite a few more glances at the beautiful sight of her nipple protrusion and areola, imprinting them in my memory. But the last obstacle of the folded part right at the seam refused to be breached. I focus all my willpower to try and lower the fabric 1 more cm telekinetically, sadly to no avail. I had one last thing left to do, a slightly evil one at that. I drew the attention of the girl to one of my sales tool, as she was engrossed by it for a few brief moments, I turned my head towards the husband to make eye contact with him, and then look down into his wife's breasts. He followed my glance and saw that I am looking at his lovely wife's exposed boobs and a large portion of her areola before looking at him again and giving him my brightest smile. He was visibly shocked and angry, but I think it was too late for him to do anything already. I made my sales exit fairly shortly after that, but not before taking one last good look at her boobs and pokies. The girl even thank me for my time and explanation, to which I replied that the pleasure is all mine which I certain, and I very much believe to be true.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this massive verbal diarrhea.

Reminded me of what my wife wore to a club a few weeks ago.

Martian.C
21-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Reminded me of what my wife wore to a club a few weeks ago. First time uploading her pic.....

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19918779

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19918778

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11812196&highlight=#post11812196

Your wife is very sporting! GJ and nice pics!

CruzerBaby
21-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Got inspired... When to some course yesterday early afternoon bra-less in a white graphic tee and some daisy duke short jeans with sneakers and hair in a pony... when my bestie pick me up, she saw and asked "do u need to put on a bra before we set off?" Replied "no, today my girls wants to breathe" and she drove us of to the class... half of the lesson was in a non-aircon room, so not that obvious, then other half was in an aircon room that was when the pokies are at their peak... end of the lesson, my bestie told me I distracted the 2 guys and the ladies attended the course yet I have no feeling at all... maybe i'm used to it... hahaha...

Rickey
21-09-2014, 09:53 PM
It's really quite surprising to learn from the sharing of so many dear bros n sis in this thread tat more n more local ladies dun mind going out braless n in fact feel quite comfortable going about in public w/o wearing one...even the more matured ones !...but there still seems to be some who do not dare to wear transparent blouses though they are braless inside...really admire their daringness to do so transparent or not !..

tikogoh
22-09-2014, 03:29 AM
It's really quite surprising to learn from the sharing of so many dear bros n sis in this thread tat more n more local ladies dun mind going out braless n in fact feel quite comfortable going about in public w/o wearing one...even the more matured ones !...but there still seems to be some who do not dare to wear transparent blouses though they are braless inside...really admire their daringness to do so transparent or not !..

Also got to see who goes braless. Mature ladies with droopy boobs, very unsightly. Saw one few days ago. Boobs dangling and nipple like raisins. Very gross.

bebe69
22-09-2014, 08:13 AM
Hey all, good to see that you guys are still posting.
Keep them cumming yeah! 😜

WhamBamTYM
22-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Had my girl go totally bare underneath her clothes and we went to meet another bro at shanghai dolly on saturday. Most of the guys there knew she was braless and kept stealing glances.

Showed the bro we meet up that she's braless by opening up her top for a view....

Ended the night fucking in sentosa. Sadly carpark was empty. Thought we could have bumped into another couple.

bebe69
22-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Had my girl go totally bare underneath her clothes and we went to meet another bro at shanghai dolly on saturday. Most of the guys there knew she was braless and kept stealing glances.

Showed the bro we meet up that she's braless by opening up her top for a view....

Ended the night fucking in sentosa. Sadly carpark was empty. Thought we could have bumped into another couple.

Must have been fun huh!

WhamBamTYM
22-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Must have been fun huh!

Oh yes it was. It would have been even better if there were other couples around.