PDA

View Full Version : My 1st 20yrs old Sg Shaven Fling !

fullmoonz69
22-09-2005, 05:05 PM
hi guys !

sorry to for all the late contribution. Have been busy at work and no chance to put up more photos for u all.

i am currently single already. so guess tat m gf series have to discontinued. but dont be disappointed...i have some collections from my previous flings...hope that u all will like it and be sure to up my points for more pics and all this r for the bros who up me previously ! thanks all !

she is 20 yrs old, met her last yr and manage to grab the opp to take some pics ! lol ! she is my 1st shaven gal ! but i really prefer to have some hair then none...its a turn on for me !!! :)

met her in a pub and follow by a few follow up and things happen as it is ! here is one of our session !

fullmoonz69
22-09-2005, 05:06 PM
follow up is another 3 pics of body shots at angel ! lol ! :)
enjoyz and remember to up my pts to see exciting step up finger action !

fullmoonz69
22-09-2005, 05:08 PM
by the way, i just realise i couldnt view other bros pic liaoz... will i get back my access ???

thanks and will be lookin forward for advice !

meanwhile stay tune for more to cum ! ;p

susuyamyam
23-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Dude, good pic, 6 pts for u.

Btw, she has great body. How abt face wise, u never rate the looks.. haha

fullmoonz69
24-09-2005, 02:26 AM
thanks bro susuyamyam for ur pts !!! lol ! :)

she is the girl next door type ! i would rate her 6.5/10 !

here is the next part ! from pic 1 to 3 ! from 1 to 3 fingers ! or a fist i forgot ?

up my pts guys for more upcoming flings ! thanks in advice !

juda
24-09-2005, 07:41 AM
Solid! ;)

mapleleaf882002
24-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Keep 'em coming! :cool: Points for you once I recharge

susuyamyam
24-09-2005, 04:36 PM
so dude, how did u get to know her and from where, share some details la :) age, etc, profession .. to keep the thread more lively haha

fullmoonz69
24-09-2005, 11:22 PM
thanks guys for uping my rep pts ! :)

bro su, the detail is in the 1st post , all abt her age and stuff....
she is currently doing admin at a company...never contact her much le...

she got bf one and i tat time also got gf...its jus part time fling stuff... hehe come to mention of it ...never met her for quite some time le...

hehe...here is a cooling down pic after putting so many fingers in...

thanks for all the support guys ! and thank you for uping me agn ! will post some other flings pics if i have time to edit !