PDA

View Full Version : Ah Beng scold bangala man! funny!!!

showa
21-09-2005, 10:03 PM
http://media.putfile.com/bangla47

Not sure any bro posted this. I find it amusing so posted it here. No offence to indian bro here. :p

cloudsnowing
21-09-2005, 10:16 PM
http://media.putfile.com/bangla47

Not sure any bro posted this. I find it amusing so posted it here. No offence to indian bro here. :p

Hahaha....all the NBCB ... your father buy this card huh?

u come puggol now?
puggol where?
blk 107

LOL

nowork
21-09-2005, 10:24 PM
hahahahahaa........ I laugh until pengz sia........

showa
21-09-2005, 10:27 PM
what puzzle me most is the bangala said sorry soon many time :eek: . maybe really scare kana whack.

Lustro
21-09-2005, 10:56 PM
haha, thats some funny shit sia. that bangala sounded 'small-sized' as the voice like kiddish like that. not those husky big fella one. anyway. he preformed quite good la,still dare to scold back + set place. maybe the place too far lo.then might as well give ah beng win to avoid the hassel of travelling . haha. swallow pride to say sorry. easier said than done for some of us. :D

wankmehappy
22-09-2005, 01:15 AM
really very funny....kekekeke...up you for that...
happyme :D

Mahalapa
22-09-2005, 01:36 AM
bro tks for tis joke,really funny both act big but talk like kids :D

JOGK
22-09-2005, 02:06 AM
the bangala dont know the law here
he can bring that ah beng to court
because he threatened his family :cool:

druid
22-09-2005, 05:08 AM
haha....damn crappy le.....

showa
22-09-2005, 08:58 AM
really very funny....kekekeke...up you for that...
happyme :D

thanks for increasing my pts. just hope all bro here, had a good laugh :)

Vectra
22-09-2005, 09:17 AM
The 2 buggers really “quarrel” well against each other huh. Like singing a dual…:D

yanki1
22-09-2005, 09:21 AM
hahaha very funnie. got roti prata la got gangster. hahaha :D

Deathbysex
22-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Not to be against the crowd but i dun think its funny at all. calling people and fucking them like that.. If we were in places elsewhere they can also fuck us like that lor.. so why do we have to make fun of people like that? thats totally degrading the caller himself lor.. He got father mother give birth, others also got father mother give birth lor.. just because he knows english and his singaporean doesn't make him any bigger fu*k then other nationalities.

Just my ten cents worth of thought......... sorry if i offend any bros out there!

stella artois
22-09-2005, 10:58 AM
the caller already knew that he was on the winning edge when the other side was a bangala hence taking advantage of him while fucking him and forcing him to apologise as well. did u realise when the sg man mentioned about reporting to the police, the bangala straight away change his tune and try to explain he's sorry, his friend made the call and backing out. Before that he was crossing-firing w all the f-words. That's shows next time want to deal w bangala must use police... :D

the sad part is the ugly side of sgreans but the funny part is they fuck each other like almost 3plus mins, at the end becos of a stupid prank call that waste time and $.

Sangrawi
22-09-2005, 11:32 AM
<Not to be against the crowd but i dun think its funny at all.>

I agree with Deathbysex... The victim is obviously a poor, ignorant foreign labourer and he is on the receiving end of a crude prank... Feel sorry for that chap....

packardbell
22-09-2005, 11:51 AM
<Not to be against the crowd but i dun think its funny at all.>

I agree with Deathbysex... The victim is obviously a poor, ignorant foreign labourer and he is on the receiving end of a crude prank... Feel sorry for that chap....

The bangala may be kenna sabotage with a wrong FL contact like some
of our brudders here. Tat's y he keep calling. Ha Ha Ha.

peileng
22-09-2005, 11:59 AM
i kind of find it lame wor.. how can bully a bangala.. ask tat 2pid ah beng to work the bangala job lorz.. anyway.. heard it a long time ago liaoz.. and itz still in my fone.. wonder if i can be the female ah lian version and find a filipino to scold.. =X :p

jjdoggie
22-09-2005, 12:46 PM
i kind of find it lame wor.. how can bully a bangala.. ask tat 2pid ah beng to work the bangala job lorz.. anyway.. heard it a long time ago liaoz.. and itz still in my fone.. wonder if i can be the female ah lian version and find a filipino to scold.. =X :p

lol... , that guy just wanna create some fun, choosing bangla is the best choice...but i did not know that bangla is well versed in those singa vulgar languages..if i argue i may lose, but if i use american engish , i win....hehe...
DUn scold philipina, they are nice people...wanna scold, choose back bangla...hehehe...u can call and scold me...if u wan, after that u buyme a drink.. :D .lol

Aviator
22-09-2005, 12:57 PM
hi all bros, can i just say something? I am a singaporean too, it just goes to shows a lot of fellow singaporeans cannot talk properly. Straight away call ppl must nbcb all this crab. but its fun though haha what a laugh :D

sdfr
22-09-2005, 01:26 PM
DUn scold philipina, they are nice people...wanna scold, choose back bangla...hehehe... (snip).. :D .lol

why? Bangladeshis are not human beings? I did not find it amusing at all. Imagine it's British bullying a singaporean... u like? Did u know lots of white people talk about singaporeans the way u talk about bangladeshis? you think it's OK?

mugen_76
22-09-2005, 01:36 PM
why? Bangladeshis are not human beings? I did not find it amusing at all. Imagine it's British bullying a singaporean... u like? Did u know lots of white people talk about singaporeans the way u talk about bangladeshis? you think it's OK?

relax relax all bros here, I think its just for laugh.. no racist involved..

Niceman
22-09-2005, 03:06 PM
lol, i heard this also.....dame funni...........if i not wrong, is a real one....
:D

jackylee
22-09-2005, 05:45 PM
I agree that it's bad la.. people come here to work and like that di siao him.. but none the less.. its funny la i admit hahaa..

Here's the subtitle.. :D

Ah Beng: now calling arh, ready arh, record liao, record buay, yong speaker kong arh?

Background: (ok lah.. now later we also hear our own voice)

ABNN :hello?

Ah Beng:hello!

ABNN :ya?

Ah Beng:hey u farking chi bye, who call this number arh 91403054

ABNN :i never call u leh

Ah Beng:u fark arh, u say u call how many times, abt 6 times u know

ABNN :now arh?

Ah Beng:arh now then when, ur father call arh

ABNN : ok ok i see i see i later...

Ah Beng:u stay where u stay where u tell me u stay where u working where

ABNN :then u say for what, fark lah kaninabu chibye bustard

Ah Beng:u mother chibye u farking hell

ABNN :i, i know u i humtan u, farking chibye u stay where u tell me

Ah Beng: ok u stay where u stay where u mother chibye u kara buteh

ABNN :kaninabu chibye

Ah Beng:i scare u arh ur mother chibye ur mother chibye inside busoh

ABNN :...where stay where stay now i come and see u kaninabu chibye bustard

Ah Beng: (interrupt)fark u kaninabu chibye u bustard arh

ABNN : (interrupt)kaninabu chibye u dunno arh fark lah kaninabu chibye

Ah Beng: (interrupt) heh heh ur father bustard arh ur mother father bustard sell loti sell loti
prata ur mother chibye arh

ABNN : (interrupt) chinese fark chinese fark character lah farking chibye

Ah Beng:i now call i now call police

ABNN :u stay where, har?

Ah Beng: i trace ur number i call police i wan to call ur foreman come down

ABNN :for wat i never take the ic i wan ic i buy for me u scold...i never take tiap tiap tiap..

Ah Beng:i fark u arh, ur father ask me money buy card arh

ABNN :i buy the hi card...

Ah Beng:no no no, i wan a report arh u farking arh i make sure u come dun come singapore anymore u exit u farking bangalah

ABNN :arh?

Ah Beng:u chibye indian mother farker..

ABNN :i talk u already i wan to cancel the number

Ah Beng:har, why u scold me why u scold me , u cancel u cancel ur father arh.. u scold me..

ABNN :i, i ...

Ah Beng:i fark u arh, now where u stay

ABNN :har, u stay where u tell me i come, u stay where u tell me i come

Ah Beng:u sure? u come Punggol now

ABNN :har?

Ah Beng:now u come Punggol

ABNN : Punggol? Punggol where?

Ah Beng: Punggol! Blk 107 now, now u come

ABNN :then u go there arh?

Ah Beng:fark u lah, ask ur father all come lah

ABNN :har?

Ah Beng:u mother chibye u i pai kia arh

ABNN :i one man enough u no dun talk so much i one man , u cheat 5 person 10 person i don care u know...

Ah Beng:u come 10 20 men i also dun scare arh

ABNN :damn u i tell u already i sorry sorry u wan to fark me people for wat u tell me

Ah Beng: of cos wat, u call me i fark u lah, wat, u call me..

ABNN :then u, u tell me... u wan to instead of farking farking chibye for wat, this one cannot tell me people resolve, talk nicely before

Ah Beng:...fark u arh, talk nicely u call me 6 times i talk to u nicely arh?

ABNN :this number last time use by my friend, but i dunno he wan to go back already

Ah Beng:i fark ur brain arh! i dun care ur friend, ur father or mother use, i also don care, as long u don call this number, why u call 6 times?

ABNN : ok ok, i...

Ah Beng:u find u find prostitute har? u think postitute use this number, ur friend girl arh?

ABNN :no lah no lah

Ah Beng:then why u call call call call call har?

ABNN :no lah no lah

Ah Beng:u farking chibye bangalah

ABNN :i now i now i see i wan to cancel this number, ok i see...

Ah Beng:u farking make sure u cancel arh, one more time i make sure one more time u call i make sure i kill u arh, u whole family all die arh i tell u, i gangser arh i tell u arh, arh!

ABNN :don worry i never give to ic i never buy to this one ok

Ah Beng:make sure arh!

ABNN :i give $18 dollar i buy for me one card

Ah Beng: ok u farking u make sure u dun call arh, ok arh i see arh, one more time u call arh, arh

ABNN :i put u all down to cancel the number

Ah Beng:then u must say sorry to me now

ABNN : ok ok talk already i happy to talk sorry ok

Ah Beng:i dun wan to talk so much i wan u say sorry can already, now u...

ABNN : ok ok sorry i wan to cancel the number now

Ah Beng:har, say very very sorry

ABNN : ok ok, sorry sorry sorry

Ah Beng: ok ok

ABNN : ok ok ok

showa
22-09-2005, 07:53 PM
bro jackylee, u a sia, a full transcript of the all conversation!!! :eek:

Btw I didn't meant to degrade any race here, just like mugen_76 bro said. It just for a laugh over the funny conversation. no racism intended. I apology if i offended anyone. :o

cereal-killer
22-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Now, is it time for our indian brothers here in this forum to call him up ????

9 1 4 0 3 0 5 4

hopefully, he records it as well... that would be a g00d laugh

popcorn_m3
22-09-2005, 10:44 PM
good one bro up u 7pts :D

LED...
23-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Relax lah all bros of Singland.............another Bangla joke to share.......

Bangla asks hooker : How much to bonk U?

Hooker reply : $50 on bed
$20 on sofa
$10 on grass

Bangla says : "ON" lah...........$50

Hooker reply : U r a man of class to do it on bed.........

Bangla Shouted : CLASS YOUR ASS, I MEANT 5 TIMES ON GRASS LAH

Not racist or any kind............Just for laughter........ :D .....dont ZAP me

Mahalapa
23-09-2005, 09:00 PM
but overall after listening to the conversation dat so call beng is really a big bully.i got a shock to kena zap 7 pts fr boss sam for replying in a off topic tread,i thought boss sam was the so call beng,ha ha ha :cool:

KingBong
23-09-2005, 11:51 PM
the way i see it, the reason why he kept dialing that number becos someone sabo the beng, so he kena a few kept asking if he doing fl, so he pek chek the next one he f upside down, this explains why he backed off when he mentioned the P word.... :rolleyes:

popcorn_m3
24-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Totally off topic - nothing to do with sex You should be deducting points not adding- sam

wah piang like that me also kena deduct. luckily is pts mot $$ :D

DaDon
24-09-2005, 02:53 AM
was listening to it while i was drinking my peach tea then i split it out coz cant stop laugin and now my whole pants is damn wet lol :D

The_Hustler
24-09-2005, 03:10 AM
Chill out guys, this ain't a time for racism!

Let me humour you with my lil remix offering, I was so bored I mixed Hokkien Song "Ji Ba Ban" with the "VUlgar parts" of the conversation.

Have fun listening to my creation:

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RLC7IEYKYYV83FV3FQDNLDTSK

And pls, those who've save it please upload it again as the link might die soon.

Gimme pts if you like it...kekeke.

Si Ba Ban!
The Hustler

jackylee
24-09-2005, 04:46 AM
Chill out guys, this ain't a time for racism!

Let me humour you with my lil remix offering, I was so bored I mixed Hokkien Song "Ji Ba Ban" with the "VUlgar parts" of the conversation.

Have fun listening to my creation:

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RLC7IEYKYYV83FV3FQDNLDTSK

And pls, those who've save it please upload it again as the link might die soon.

Gimme pts if you like it...kekeke.

Si Ba Ban!
The Hustler

wah lau bro.. ur the man la..luff like siao :D

bro u got the original ji ba ban can upload? :D

druid
24-09-2005, 05:09 AM
hey guys, better stop this thread. i got zapped by boss on this thread since its totally not related to sex. :(

showa
24-09-2005, 11:13 AM
sorry, cause all u bro kena zap :o , i also kena. :p
Just though of lightening a daywork to all brother. Anyway indeed it is off topic thread, so let stop replying to the thread, sam is not happy.