PDA

View Full Version : If you'd notice....

Huluman
21-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Guys...look at my points.....look at my posts......i just wanna be frank here ...i dont give a fuck to this forum anymore ...i am an old bird (look at my profiles) I used to be like u ...all garang and cool...wahh...Geyland, Orchard towers, FL (that time where got so many) ......the bottom line.

1. My friend just died ...AIDS ...he went into hiding in Thailand ...family kicked him out...bonked 6 times all with CONDOMS...ALL in SINGAPORE
2. 8 Friends confirm STD ...3 kena 2nd stage syphilis....one may die...due to heart problem.
Most of them have kids.....i pity them kids....having a bastard father ....disgrace to the family....

If you were cheonging within the last 6 months, if you havent had any HIV tests (double confirm) I tell you that you MAY GET HIV AND YOU MAY DIE ... THE VIRUS COULD HAVE INFECTED YOU....TO HELL WITH THE CONDOM....IT DOESNT HELP......I WISH YOU LUCK ...I AM GONE.....

jinrenhe
22-09-2005, 10:50 AM
just Fuck Off Bloody Imposter ....

Why Do U Keep Sending Me Malicious Pm?? Dun Guts To Talk In Main??

dt3305
22-09-2005, 11:12 AM
What bs you mumbling abt? bonk 6 times all with condom and still kenna AIDS...so what you trying to prove here? All the Afa and MOH data and information on safe sex are wrong!??

Huluman
22-09-2005, 12:19 PM
What bs you mumbling abt? bonk 6 times all with condom and still kenna AIDS...so what you trying to prove here? All the Afa and MOH data and information on safe sex are wrong!??

Apparently you are not relly educated or you dont understand statistical data...it's people like you who think that condoms will prevent HIV ..you are wrong my friend

wolverman
22-09-2005, 12:46 PM

I guess what he meant was REPENT and AVOID SEX!! Easy say than done. Big Head no control over small head..... :D

dt3305
22-09-2005, 01:07 PM
I have look at all his posting...friends kenna AIDS, friend die from Hep B, and yet, he asking for FL exchange contact...least we need here is to mislead and give wrong information...sure every encounter is a risk but don't give statement like use condom still kenna AIDS. Stats and facts shows unless condom not used correctly, breakage or slip, will carries a risk...either he is a freako or he has other motives...if he is so saint, then stick to one principal...

Huluman
22-09-2005, 01:29 PM
I have look at all his posting...friends kenna AIDS, friend die from Hep B, and yet, he asking for FL exchange contact...least we need here is to mislead and give wrong information...sure every encounter is a risk but don't give statement like use condom still kenna AIDS. Stats and facts shows unless condom not used correctly, breakage or slip, will carries a risk...either he is a freako or he has other motives...if he is so saint, then stick to one principal...
Ok let me get straight with you, yes there are plenty of posts from me asking for FL, look at the dates of posting please ......i was asking for a polish right? i got one...and just earlier this week my test report came out and i have got 4 different STDs .....Hep being one of them ...please understand how i feel...i consulted one of my cheonging frnds that i havent met for 1 year immediately and he told me the story of my other cheong buddies. I am not a saint...i am helping u not to be like me....now my fate is doomed .... i really used to work at the clinical lab in DSC i rotate between NSC and DSC, and used to do the tests for the pros every tuesday..all my friends cheong with raincoat ..my friend who died in thailand story is true....pm me if you wnat his photo i took at the BNH Hospital. I am amazed that you still think you are some kind of immortal ..dont be fooled people, i am still awiting my western blot outcome....in the meantime ....look in the mirror and tell yourself you don't have HIV ....i dont think you can do that...

jinrenhe
22-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Yup i've looked thru all his posts... on one hand, saying how his frens kena STD,died already, he's quitin.. then next, he's beggin ppl to share FL contacts??

MOst prob he's jus a loser who is feelin sored cos no one willin to pass him any contact :p

we definitely advocate safe sex... but we can do without trouble-maker like him... spreadin false info, cursing ppl...