PDA

View Full Version : First Time 3some Fun with a Newly Married Couple

M45ChnSgp
28-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Just to share a short story with all Bros/sis on how I manage a Great Fun with a Newly married Couple in here.

I did a post few years back with regards about a Chn Male seeking a 3some fun with couple and manage to get a email response thru the hubby of the married couple.

ah rat
28-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Ts,story + Pixs :D

M45ChnSgp
29-03-2014, 09:52 AM
I was surprise to get a response from the couple's email but anyway I was reply and intro myself as a Chinese married male of age 40plus with some intro of myself.

And they response with their intro as a New Married Mixed Couple from Asia of age 30 for both.

Initially I did chatted and share with the hubby what I am seeking and he told me that they do share a fantasy to have someone joining in their SEX fun as they had discussed.

So both of us started to share whatever we both feel comfortable with regards to the 3some fun.

ahnong0314
29-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Just to share a short story with all Bros/sis on how I manage a Great Fun with a Newly married Couple in here.

I did a post few years back with regards about a Chn Male seeking a 3some fun with couple and manage to get a email response thru the hubby of the married couple.

then how was the fun? share?!! :D:D:D

M45ChnSgp
01-04-2014, 09:50 AM
I was told by the Hubby that his wife love to try 3some MMF and they had been trying to find someone but find it hard to click when they meet up.

And as for me I prefer to chat online till everyone is comfortable before chatting on phone that is my opinion to him.

He told me he feels very comfortable and would like me to chat up with his MRS.