PDA

View Full Version : F&N cons customers with free yogurt drink which are not available :(

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-03-2014, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

F&N is an iconic singapore listed company which is now being more owned by thai beverage than singapore. lsy had sold our iconic money spinning company away. what's the logic? no one can really understand :(

now my li'l auntie brother leetahsar is pissed with F&N for promising free yogurt drinks with every pair of milk carton bought but doesn't honour their freebies.....

from the desk of LTS:

this one confirm BIG TIME CON JOB. the vendor troubles ppl to cut out the coupon from the magnolia milk pack, go to NTUC or CUNT to claim for FREE apple yogurt but do not stock it there...which means they would tell you to go again another day.

when u go ANOTHER day, they say the same damn thing: NO STOCKS and ccome again ANOTHER day......

now isn't this an obvious CON?

if they don't wanna give, unwilling to give, not sincere to give, then DON'T GIVE! don't even advertise such in their products. it really pissess customers off!!

F&N , i hope u are reading this.
F&N does not honour their offer. refer the cut out in the picture.

it stated that for every 2 coupon cut out of the F&N magnolia milk carton, customer is entitled to exchange for a bottle of magnolia yogurt drink from NTUC.

today, i went to the bt merah central NTUC to exchange for the free yogurt drink using 4 coupons. however,they did not stock up the drink which could only be exchanged for apple flavour. (they couldn'st substitute with other flavours even though they were of similar prices. it had to be APPLE FLAVOUR.)

how could such thing happen? customers who walk in cannot make their claim.

it's like a big con job. Magnolia offers such promotion and yet does not make it an effort to accede the customers who return to claim for the yogurt drink after they have finished their milk.

i hope your paper can highlight this matter as there are many like me who went there before me and couldn't make the claim.

the companiese involved F&N and NTUC do not reflect their business ethic to uphold their trust and confidence which the customers have.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?177968-F-amp-N-cons-customers-with-free-yogurt-drink-which-are-not-available-(&goto=newpost).