PDA

View Full Version : FR on Green Tea

Doomas
20-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Doomas breaks a FR hiatus!!!

Busy lately with work so no time to write FR.

Was at 1612 abt 2 weeks back to relax after earning my daily wages. Did not have the intention to bonk until our friendly neighbourhood Satan, Tommy, ambled up to me. With a smirk he whispered that he had a surprise recommendation for me. Despite my probes (no, not anal probes), he wd not reveal her name but assured me that "I sure sextisfied one or money back". Nabei, ok lor, try lor...

Twiddled my thumbs and entertained lewd thoughts abt my married colleague for a while before an average looking gal entered the Den of Sin. Body quite average, looks average, boobs average, in short, everything average. I thot, nabei, Tommy hor gai xiao. Plain zha bor also gai xiao to me. Remembering Tommy's excellent track record in fitting the gal to his patrons I decided to place my faith and proceeded to the room in trepidation. My last glimpse of Tommy was that of a smiling Satan with a quirky smirk on his facade.

In the room she shucked off her clothes to reveal just what I expected; average body tho a little on the slim side. Boobs maybe B-? Hmm, I like. Quite chatty tho and that helped break the ice. Soon we were chatting like old friends, of course not without help from my schoolboy charm, hehehe. No action in the shower tho.

Usual stuff commenced like she kissing everywhere on my huge bulk. It was when she applied her mouth on me that mental and physical chaos erupted! Gosh, what a fantastic BBBJ! Her BBBJ is the type where every square inch of your dick head is in frictional contact with her mouth. Every movement subjects your dick head to intense pleasure and causes electrical impulses racing thru your body. Exquisitely shiok to just before the point of pain! I don't come easily thru BBBJ but this gal's BBBJ, walao eh!!!

Nearly came but I prevailed and tahaned. Decided to inflict my punishment and proceeded for my meal at her Y. Hmm, nicely trimmed bush with no smell. Flicked and licked and teased her clit head until I finally elicited a moan from her. Found the sweet spot and proceeded to launch a full scale cunnilingual assault. Soon I had her bucking like a bronco and cd feel her abs spasming in orgasm. Proceeded with a second wave of assault and this time I was rewarded with a splash of warm wetness on my chin. Yeah, she squirted on me! Decided to show mercy and strapped on the kevlar before sinking my dick into what was the warmest pussy I felt in weeks! Gosh, she was so wet and shioked up that every slightest movement caused her to gasp, macam virgin fuck. Hehehe, I then imagined I was screwing a virgin and she reciprocated with bucking and moaning. At length she came again, no fake cz I felt her pussy walls squeezing my dick spasmodically. We lay for a while in an embrace just savouring each other's presence before rushing off to the shower.

Codename Green Tea
Looks 6.5
Body 6.5
Boobs B-
Frenching No but I'm working on it :)
BBBJ 9!
FJ 7.5
AR Didn't try
RTF Yes!!!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas

yy0202
20-09-2005, 02:59 AM
Sori Bro, dun q understand, cat 80 or 150???

Doomas
20-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Oh, sorry. Cat $150.

Sori Bro, dun q understand, cat 80 or 150???

steamer
20-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Oh, sorry. Cat $150.

wats the wl's name? if use code, how to try? :confused:

Doomas
20-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Well, u just hafta go to 1612 and ask Tommy. Tell him you read my report and he will know.

Doomas

wats the wl's name? if use code, how to try? :confused:

ah bill
20-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Well, u just hafta go to 1612 and ask Tommy. Tell him you read my report and he will know.

Doomas

tommy again..i thought not allow to mention his name in SBF otherwise will be zap by samsters who are close to him...simply no justice :mad:

steamer
20-09-2005, 09:32 AM

Doomas

really..its like tat??? no other choice ah? :rolleyes: U mean u also dun know her name? wat if i hv tried her b4?
why do u code her and not use her name?
btw i do go 1612 regularly for my regular wls.

Doomas
20-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Hahaha, Tommy wdn't let me see the log book to see her name :p

really..its like tat??? no other choice ah? :rolleyes: U mean u also dun know her name? wat if i hv tried her b4?

natto3
20-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Doomas breaks a FR hiatus!!!

Busy lately with work so no time to write FR.

Was at 1612 abt 2 weeks back to relax after earning my daily wages. Did not have the intention to bonk until our friendly neighbourhood Satan, Tommy, ambled up to me. With a smirk he whispered that he had a surprise recommendation for me. Despite my probes (no, not anal probes), he wd not reveal her name but assured me that "I sure sextisfied one or money back". Nabei, ok lor, try lor...

Twiddled my thumbs and entertained lewd thoughts abt my married colleague for a while before an average looking gal entered the Den of Sin. Body quite average, looks average, boobs average, in short, everything average. I thot, nabei, Tommy hor gai xiao. Plain zha bor also gai xiao to me. Remembering Tommy's excellent track record in fitting the gal to his patrons I decided to place my faith and proceeded to the room in trepidation. My last glimpse of Tommy was that of a smiling Satan with a quirky smirk on his facade.

In the room she shucked off her clothes to reveal just what I expected; average body tho a little on the slim side. Boobs maybe B-? Hmm, I like. Quite chatty tho and that helped break the ice. Soon we were chatting like old friends, of course not without help from my schoolboy charm, hehehe. No action in the shower tho.

Usual stuff commenced like she kissing everywhere on my huge bulk. It was when she applied her mouth on me that mental and physical chaos erupted! Gosh, what a fantastic BBBJ! Her BBBJ is the type where every square inch of your dick head is in frictional contact with her mouth. Every movement subjects your dick head to intense pleasure and causes electrical impulses racing thru your body. Exquisitely shiok to just before the point of pain! I don't come easily thru BBBJ but this gal's BBBJ, walao eh!!!

Nearly came but I prevailed and tahaned. Decided to inflict my punishment and proceeded for my meal at her Y. Hmm, nicely trimmed bush with no smell. Flicked and licked and teased her clit head until I finally elicited a moan from her. Found the sweet spot and proceeded to launch a full scale cunnilingual assault. Soon I had her bucking like a bronco and cd feel her abs spasming in orgasm. Proceeded with a second wave of assault and this time I was rewarded with a splash of warm wetness on my chin. Yeah, she squirted on me! Decided to show mercy and strapped on the kevlar before sinking my dick into what was the warmest pussy I felt in weeks! Gosh, she was so wet and shioked up that every slightest movement caused her to gasp, macam virgin fuck. Hehehe, I then imagined I was screwing a virgin and she reciprocated with bucking and moaning. At length she came again, no fake cz I felt her pussy walls squeezing my dick spasmodically. We lay for a while in an embrace just savouring each other's presence before rushing off to the shower.

Codename Green Tea
Looks 6.5
Body 6.5
Boobs B-
Frenching No but I'm working on it :)
BBBJ 9!
FJ 7.5
AR Didn't try
RTF Yes!!!

The usual caveat applies.

Doomascunnilingus can spread aids, hep b and c. beware bros, i never mouth a wl. :)

steamer
20-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Hahaha, Tommy wdn't let me see the log book to see her name :p

nvrm, u pm me wat time n date of ur session there. nxt time i go, i check his record book n let u know the name, k? :D

ah bill
20-09-2005, 05:43 PM

simple logic. It another tactic from Txxxy to lure customers

Can't believe what i heard .
Pay money to bonk gal yet not allow to know her name

So those who are interested to know who is Green Tea have to lan lan go to Lor1612 to find out....other hse won't know who is Green Tea

Think about it.. ;)

spotter542
20-09-2005, 08:00 PM
cunnilingus can spread aids, hep b and c. beware bros, i never mouth a wl. :)

natto3 ,

The sames applies to BBBJ also. :eek:
BTW , FJ with CD is not 100% safe either. There's always the risk factor.

Doomas
20-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Hahaha, PCC also got risk factor. You hold $150 in your hand and PCC, if you accidentally touch your didi with the $150 which may be dirty your didi may also kenah fungal infection, hehehehe :D

natto3 ,

The sames applies to BBBJ also. :eek:
BTW , FJ with CD is not 100% safe either. There's always the risk factor.

Doomas
29-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Ok, some ballsless bastard zapped me bcz I did not reveal Green Tea's ID. Same thing happened when I did the coded FR for Yamaha 101.

I'm not upset at being zapped. I'm upset cz the ballsless bastard didn't have the cojones to leave his farking nick. You want to call Green Tea, move your lazy ass to where I said to go and ask for her. Simple right? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to read simple directions. I take time off from my hectic schedule to write 2 FRs and this is what I get. Fuck manz!!! :mad:

Doomas
29-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Simple logic: if the other OKTs are too damned lazy to think of ways to expand their customer base, then too bad for them. Business doesn't drop from the sky without hard work.

Think about it. :cool:

simple logic. It another tactic from Txxxy to lure customers

Can't believe what i heard .
Pay money to bonk gal yet not allow to know her name

So those who are interested to know who is Green Tea have to lan lan go to Lor1612 to find out....other hse won't know who is Green Tea

Think about it.. ;)

spotter542
29-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Lt Col Doomas ,

Cool down , Sir ! Don't blow your top , Sir !
Apparently there has been quite a number of ballsless a**hole on the loose !
No point getting pissed with these lowly creatures.
Someone will give them a lesson one day , Sir !
Anyway , do continue to contribute good FRs , it's all about sharing here !

Have a good day , Sir !!! :)

ah bill
29-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Simple logic: if the other OKTs are too damned lazy to think of ways to expand their customer base, then too bad for them. Business doesn't drop from the sky without hard work.

Think about it. :cool:

does it mean that the OKT have the rights to withhold the name of that particular gal to that customer who call for her service...simply absurb

What kind of tactics is this.....does that mean the customer has to go back to L1612 in order to get that girl(coded). If the OKT service is good definitely customers will return..wouldn;t need to retort to this kind of xxxxx :o

Anyway, i know you guys are regular of L1612....wouldn;t want to mentioned their name..

norigo77
03-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Ok, some ballsless bastard zapped me bcz I did not reveal Green Tea's ID. Same thing happened when I did the coded FR for Yamaha 101.

I'm not upset at being zapped. I'm upset cz the ballsless bastard didn't have the cojones to leave his farking nick. You want to call Green Tea, move your lazy ass to where I said to go and ask for her. Simple right? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to read simple directions. I take time off from my hectic schedule to write 2 FRs and this is what I get. Fuck manz!!! :mad:

Wow, who's angering the devil's advocate in broad adylight here??
Relax, bro. To offset your little injustice done, I've uploaded my tama FR rite over at the "other side" for your private reading pleasure. ;)

Cool down and Enjoy....

Jang5556
04-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Wow, who's angering the devil's advocate in broad adylight here??
Relax, bro. To offset your little injustice done, I've uploaded my tama FR rite over at the "other side" for your private reading pleasure. ;)

Cool down and Enjoy....

tama? Hmmmm.....can send to private box...I no long in other side!! bwhahhaha

Good to see you still around

Jang

naemlo
04-10-2005, 01:34 PM
What kind of tactics is this.....does that mean the customer has to go back to L1612 in order to get that girl(coded). If the OKT service is good definitely customers will return..wouldn;t need to retort to this kind of xxxxx :o

This is a free world if u r not happy with how he works then move on to another house. Grow up be more mature dun come here kpkb, no matters how much u cry, it still the same.

ah bill
04-10-2005, 02:24 PM
This is a free world if u r not happy with how he works then move on to another house. Grow up be more mature dun come here kpkb, no matters how much u cry, it still the same.

i almost forget you are one of those who frequent the so called HQ

can understand why you ask me not to come here and kpkb lah

think you also no need to come here and kau neow

go without saying i have move to other house and inform my kakis not to go there too.

naemlo
04-10-2005, 03:49 PM
i almost forget you are one of those who frequent the so called HQ

U r wrong, I never step into the house b4, I'm stating a neutral comment.

can understand why you ask me not to come here and kpkb lah
think you also no need to come here and kau neow

Do your homework well b4 commenting on me.

go without saying i have move to other house and inform my kakis not to go there too.

Good boy influence your kakis because of??? Just because her name cannot be reveal?? This is wat kids do read my signature... anyway just go other house, this does not effect me....

norigo77
04-10-2005, 09:24 PM
tama? Hmmmm.....can send to private box...I no long in other side!! bwhahhaha

Good to see you still around

Jang
Yo bro, u have 4 new mails!! Bwahahaha.

Why dun you come back to the other side since you are pretty active here in SB still?? I wouldn't be here if itz not becuz the devil's advocate has been kpkb-ing to me about being zapped... :p

Howz life up north??

ah bill
05-10-2005, 10:25 AM
U r wrong, I never step into the house b4, I'm stating a neutral comment.

Do your homework well b4 commenting on me.

Good boy influence your kakis because of??? Just because her name cannot be reveal?? This is wat kids do read my signature... anyway just go other house, this does not effect me....

Likewise u also do your homework before comment on me
there are various reason for me to influence my kakis...only my kakis hor.
people have eyes to see....i never ask anybody not to go his house.

no point for me to debate whether have u step into that house before.

Jang5556
05-10-2005, 01:14 PM

Why dun you come back to the other side since you are pretty active here in SB still?? I wouldn't be here if itz not becuz the devil's advocate has been kpkb-ing to me about being zapped... :p

Howz life up north??

Bro,

Not that active lah...when got chance look see look see...hard to forget some of these girls. hehhehe

Noticed a lot of new ones. You tried them out?

Dun care about the Devils Advocate lah...you zap him back lah bwhhhha Anyway, I see that you cannot anyhow zap people too often!!

Devil's advocate still super active I see. Need his opinion on some stuff though. Have not seen him here a while.....

Life is good. Very domesticated now....I am happy....

Geting cold here.

Jang

Jang5556
05-10-2005, 01:15 PM
?

Thanks. Now living this life through you guys hehehehe

Regards

Jang

naemlo
05-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Likewise u also do your homework before comment on me
there are various reason for me to influence my kakis...only my kakis hor.
people have eyes to see....i never ask anybody not to go his house.

no point for me to debate whether have u step into that house before.

Y should I do my homework, as I mentioned it is your choice whether to step into the house. This no need homework to comment on u. This is mature man statement. As I mentioned b4 because of a ger name u try to influence others, dun u think it is student's act?

It is not debate I'm stating fact, u r basically arguing childishly. As I mentioned b4, there r so many Whorehouse... u not happy with this, just walk a few steps there is another.... no need come here kpkb n to do this shows how immature a person is.

ah bill
05-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Y should I do my homework, as I mentioned it is your choice whether to step into the house. This no need homework to comment on u. This is mature man statement. As I mentioned b4 because of a ger name u try to influence others, dun u think it is student's act?

It is not debate I'm stating fact, u r basically arguing childishly. As I mentioned b4, there r so many Whorehouse... u not happy with this, just walk a few steps there is another.... no need come here kpkb n to do this shows how immature a person is.

since you are so free and like to ask people not to kpkb perhaps you should also go to the thread about "Lor18 OKT kwa lan" to flex your muscles too.
you can ask them to visit other house instead of creating a thread to complaint. Like this i will "pei fu" you.
Understand because i newbie kena zap 999pts whereas you 1000 pointers

already tell u there are reason behind and since you wouldn't want to do homework than it is none of my business.
I have already mentioned many samsters around have eyes to see what is going on. :o

norigo77
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro,

Not that active lah...when got chance look see look see...hard to forget some of these girls. hehhehe

Noticed a lot of new ones. You tried them out?

Dun care about the Devils Advocate lah...you zap him back lah bwhhhha Anyway, I see that you cannot anyhow zap people too often!!

Devil's advocate still super active I see. Need his opinion on some stuff though. Have not seen him here a while.....

Life is good. Very domesticated now....I am happy....

Geting cold here.

Jang

I've only tried AC of all the new stuff so far. Not my cup of tea tho itz one of Mr Devil's Advocate's hot fav. Bwahahha.

Good to know that life is good for you. We are all very envious here.... Perphaps itz high time for me to get domesticated too. :D

Jang5556
05-10-2005, 04:46 PM
I've only tried AC of all the new stuff so far. Not my cup of tea tho itz one of Mr Devil's Advocate's hot fav. Bwahahha.

Good to know that life is good for you. We are all very envious here.... Perphaps itz high time for me to get domesticated too. :D

OK, have seen from here and friends who I talk to that AC seems to be one of the best of the new bunch. And Miyaki also.....DA's favorite cause her had his way with her again? heheheheh

For the domestic life, find the person who will knock your socks off and whom your are happy to wake up to everyday. And everything else falls into place. bwhahhaha

Domesticated and House Broken
Jang

norigo77
05-10-2005, 09:20 PM
OK, have seen from here and friends who I talk to that AC seems to be one of the best of the new bunch. And Miyaki also.....DA's favorite cause her had his way with her again? heheheheh

For the domestic life, find the person who will knock your socks off and whom your are happy to wake up to everyday. And everything else falls into place. bwhahhaha

Domesticated and House Broken
Jang
You're damn rite manz... Mr DA is fast mastering the fine art of the getting-his-way-with-her techniques that requires more than just plain asking or hard tongueing. Bwahahahaha. His current heartthrobs include Monica and Juventas, tho the earlier still refuses to give in to his whimps and fancies.

Hmmm, the "everything else falls into place" resembles those fairy tales with the "live happily ever after" ending?? Gee, prince charming shd try tama with snow white and the fairy godmother one of these days! Bwahahahaha!

AhSeng16
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Thank u for your excelleent and highly imaginative FR, Green Tea must be very good but i Preferred Red Tea. Cheers... :D

Jang5556
06-10-2005, 05:42 PM
You're damn rite manz... Mr DA is fast mastering the fine art of the getting-his-way-with-her techniques that requires more than just plain asking or hard tongueing. Bwahahahaha. His current heartthrobs include Monica and Juventas, tho the earlier still refuses to give in to his whimps and fancies.

Hmmm, the "everything else falls into place" resembles those fairy tales with the "live happily ever after" ending?? Gee, prince charming shd try tama with snow white and the fairy godmother one of these days! Bwahahahaha!

Good for Monica, holding out against the invading hordes....but I fear and feel her defenses will fall eventually as have all previous defenses hehehehe

As for happily ever after, guess if you wait a while and have had your fun, this is possible. Dun know will last how long but I am going on 10 months bwhahahah Hmmm, who are snow white and fairy godmother? Sounds like a kinky tama session!!!

In la la land

Jang

norigo77
07-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Good for Monica, holding out against the invading hordes....but I fear and feel her defenses will fall eventually as have all previous defenses hehehehe

As for happily ever after, guess if you wait a while and have had your fun, this is possible. Dun know will last how long but I am going on 10 months bwhahahah Hmmm, who are snow white and fairy godmother? Sounds like a kinky tama session!!!

In la la land

Jang
Our Mr DA just got an indecent proposal from Juventas tonite: "Want to tama me and AC??" He nearly fell off the chair. Bwahahahaha. But with a servere lack of Vitamin M, he wasn't able to fulfill his tama fantasies as yet.

10 months already! Time flies err? 10 months ago we were still having so much fun over at the other side with the rest of the gang... But we must all move on in life. Time to strategise for my next tama action scene. Hehehe.

Jang5556
07-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Our Mr DA just got an indecent proposal from Juventas tonite: "Want to tama me and AC??" He nearly fell off the chair. Bwahahahaha. But with a servere lack of Vitamin M, he wasn't able to fulfill his tama fantasies as yet.

10 months already! Time flies err? 10 months ago we were still having so much fun over at the other side with the rest of the gang... But we must all move on in life. Time to strategise for my next tama action scene. Hehehe.

That is interesting...these new birds also giving tama? Plus he has had his wicked ways with them I understand so should be just right for him...hehehe

Better tell him to save up as well then as this tama opportunity seems to be too good to pass for him...

Yeah, I am surprised also how fast time has flown. Last time I was there was beginning of Dec 2004. Ah well, all good things come to an end....

Moving on
Jang

norigo77
07-10-2005, 09:38 PM
That is interesting...these new birds also giving tama? Plus he has had his wicked ways with them I understand so should be just right for him...hehehe

Better tell him to save up as well then as this tama opportunity seems to be too good to pass for him...

Yeah, I am surprised also how fast time has flown. Last time I was there was beginning of Dec 2004. Ah well, all good things come to an end....

Moving on
Jang
I was surprised too. Apparently, Juventas is AC's " GL disciple" so itz a student-teacher combo! Bwahahaha. Erm, unfortunately, the word "save" is not found in Mr DA's vocab list. The only word that is occupying his mind day and nite is that infamous 3-letter word which we are all so familiar with. And mind you, it is not even SEX!!! :D

Oh btw, now I have recruited bro FWC to be the other "M" to help me out and he's doing such a great job I might be considering retirement too and join you in domestication! Bwahahaha.

Jang5556
10-10-2005, 06:33 PM
I was surprised too. Apparently, Juventas is AC's " GL disciple" so itz a student-teacher combo! Bwahahaha. Erm, unfortunately, the word "save" is not found in Mr DA's vocab list. The only word that is occupying his mind day and nite is that infamous 3-letter word which we are all so familiar with. And mind you, it is not even SEX!!! :D

Oh btw, now I have recruited bro FWC to be the other "M" to help me out and he's doing such a great job I might be considering retirement too and join you in domestication! Bwahahaha.

Wow, good to hear that the other side still going good. Knew it was right to make you "M"!!

Mr DA must be busy even without savings cause he never answered my question to him regarding his favorite topic!! bwhahhaha

House broken
Jang