PDA

View Full Version : For genuine sugardaddy only

melissa466
22-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi,

My name is Melissa and I am a student in my early 20s. Chinese, Singaporean. 34C, 28, 35. Photo is a little inconvenient for me right now but I wouldn't mind chatting and if we get along I would love to meet with you in person so you could see me for yourself.

I am neither skinny or petite. More on the curvy side. But I am no elephant either.
Because I am a student with night classes, I am only free once a week in the morning or afternoon. My 3 'no' are no anal, no BJ, no raw. If you have any special fetishes please let me know in advance so I can tell if I am open to it.

Additionally,I understand I am no model and I don't meet much so.my expectation is.very low. no age limit but I only want Chinese. My allowance range is 3k a month. Hope it is realistic.

As for my contact, just email me on this site. Thank you:)

Melissa

perish__
22-03-2014, 01:06 PM
No bj meana no cim too I presume...
And only one meet up per wk... at 3k a mth...hmmm.......

georgemagnum
22-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Pls state height and weight .....
No bj? 3k? It's an open market .... But u seem like closing your market :D

gm

WOOHOO
22-03-2014, 01:22 PM

gm

TS within your criteria la lol height 1.55m :p

Johnbass
22-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Sorry... not to be rude... but...
No BJ how to consider Fark?!
That is called... PCC

:eek:
:D

WOOHOO
22-03-2014, 02:16 PM
That is called... PCC

you can teach TS :p

perish__
22-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Since only one meet per wk...and no bj...a more realistic figure is 2k

I wonder who will pay 3k? Carrpt head also not so bodoh

justl00king
22-03-2014, 02:24 PM
34C, 28, 35.
My allowance range is 3k a month. Good luck TS, hope u find a nice SD! :D

melissa466
22-03-2014, 02:26 PM

gm

weight is 52kg. 156-157 cm

That is called... PCC

Sorry that I am not open to it. But if anyone here is fine with what I am open to do hit me up:) This is what I offer and want in return for my arrangement. I apologise if anyone feel it's too much.

WOOHOO
22-03-2014, 02:27 PM
GM!!! is that you?????? :p

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.4040507.9617/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

melissa466
22-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Good luck TS, hope u find a nice SD! :D

Thank you:) thank you so much for being so nice about it:)

Klafterdark
22-03-2014, 02:34 PM

What kind of sex without any oral foreplay? BJ is covered BJ and thats a no? No for BBBJ understandable. Any man worth his balls would be an idiot paying for once a week bonk without a BJ. But good luck to you anyway. Hope you find your SD

guess67
22-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Hahaha... interesting thread :D

Johnbass
22-03-2014, 03:03 PM
you can teach TS :p

Mai lah... I shy
Btw, student needs $3k a month for F?
School fees also not so expensive lor...
:cool:

nextview
22-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Mai lah... I shy

Buy branded bag lah still got what.

Nowaday youngster no integrity, only want go short cut.

perish__
22-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Mai lah... I shy

Take taxi everyday to sch...etc... at least 800
Sch fees depend what type of sch..kaplan mdis?
Clubbing ? Pay for drinks show off to friend? Maybe thats why nigjt.time she busy clubbing cant be with sugar daddy.

GoldenChild
22-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Only once a week n no bj n want 3k???? :eek::eek::eek:

tongalvin
22-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Why nowadays , all girls is looking for sugar daddy ? Why can't they just go out and work instead spread her both legs open and looking for cash ? Crazy world lei ....

Lucifersangel
22-03-2014, 09:38 PM
No bj meana no cim too I presume...
And only one meet up per wk... at 3k a mth...hmmm.......

Take taxi everyday to sch...etc... at least 800
Sch fees depend what type of sch..kaplan mdis?
Clubbing ? Pay for drinks show off to friend? Maybe thats why nigjt.time she busy clubbing cant be with sugar daddy.

Haiyo. chill chill. No point getting angry over such girls la. There is too many here. She night school ma. Can drink meh? Drink in class? :eek:

I think everybody here need liang cha. come come I have come to share my months supplies of it!!! Haha.

But SB really good money sia.. my resume send in all no reply... T.T.. I got so bad meh? Maybe I should change target/career choice :D lol

jason_
22-03-2014, 09:39 PM
meet once a week means four times a month. at $3k a month, each meeting is $750. not easy to find, i think.

AndyCock
22-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Haiyo. chill chill. No point getting angry over such girls la. There is too many here. She night school ma. Can drink meh? Drink in class? :eek:

I think everybody here need liang cha. come come I have come to share my months supplies of it!!! Haha.

But SB really good money sia.. my resume send in all no reply... T.T.. I got so bad meh? Maybe I should change target/career choice :D lol

Don't know you looking for SD? Serious?

perish__
23-03-2014, 12:05 AM

Tks sis.....see your care and concern....I chill alr...lol

xiongxiong
23-03-2014, 12:24 AM
haha just lucky never say no hj, no bj, no fj << this one watch show only

FatSpider
23-03-2014, 01:21 AM
3k, no BJ, no raw

either u seriously assuming all guy here name robert
or
u are sugar-babying your classmate

Lucifersangel
23-03-2014, 03:31 AM
Don't know you looking for SD? Serious?

Why u keen meh? :D lol. I saying only ma.. choy. later I Kana scolded. Haha

just let her be la. She Want be SB then let her do it. maybe there really are people looking for normal sex? Than again... What's normal here? Lol!!!

melissa466
23-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Hi,

Thank you all for teaching me so much. I am still looking for someone that is keen. Thank you all for your time:)

Just to add. I have night classes, I don't drink or smoke. The money is to help out with my fees, bills and my family. But not to worry:) I don't come with sob stories and all our time together will be fuss free and stress free:)

AndyCock
23-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Why u keen meh? :D lol. I saying only ma.. choy. later I Kana scolded. Haha

just let her be la. She Want be SB then let her do it. maybe there really are people looking for normal sex? Than again... What's normal here? Lol!!!

Yeah super keen since your pic damn attractive lol. Wow who dare to scold you? Your current SD?

Maybe shd ask Melissa, am I qualify hahaha

Lucifersangel
24-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeah super keen since your pic damn attractive lol. Wow who dare to scold you? Your current SD?

Maybe shd ask Melissa, am I qualify hahaha

Ask lor. The ppl here la. There isn't one SB thread that isn't Kana scolded by ppl one. Lol. U want attractive? A lot of guys here the DP also sibei attractive :D

Wintermelontea
24-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Melissa,

Do you have a bf currently? If the answer is no, anyone that you fancy?

Are you open towards your SD becoming your bf one day if chemistry and all hits off well?

What are your dreams?

Care to breakdown the expenses? Or share what's the remaining sum be after all your said help mentioned above in one of your replies? How will you use that?

Best regards,
Winter

melissa466
25-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Melissa,

Do you have a bf currently? If the answer is no, anyone that you fancy?

Are you open towards your SD becoming your bf one day if chemistry and all hits off well?

What are your dreams?

Care to breakdown the expenses? Or share what's the remaining sum be after all your said help mentioned above in one of your replies? How will you use that?

Best regards,
Winter

Hi, I have pmed u.

georgemagnum
25-03-2014, 08:27 AM
GM!!! is that you?????? :p

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.4040507.9617/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

S... Woohoo sis .... Her height exceed by 1-2cm .... For that kind of money, I would rather pay it meet u :D

gm

georgemagnum
25-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Tks sis.....see your care and concern....I chill alr...lol

Can't stop smiling when I see this post .... :D

gm

acidicavex
25-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Can't stop smiling when I see this post .... :D

gm

What they say taming the............... :p

georgemagnum
25-03-2014, 08:42 AM

Lols ..... Tame taming tamed :D

gm

Wintermelontea
25-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Hi, I have pmed u.

Thanks for the reply. :)

demonhunter
25-03-2014, 03:37 PM

You never send to me :)

WOOHOO
25-03-2014, 04:32 PM
S... Woohoo sis .... Her height exceed by 1-2cm .... For that kind of money, I would rather pay it meet u :D

gm

hahaha :p so 1.5 bestest la :p

georgemagnum
25-03-2014, 10:27 PM
hahaha :p so 1.5 bestest la :p

Definitely s... Woohoo sis .... Btw, how is my proposition? :D

gm

Lucifersangel
26-03-2014, 03:41 AM

Lols ..... Tame taming tamed :D

gm

Tame what? @.@ blur.

You never send to me :)

Mine is decent job resume.. Send le u also cannot use one.

melissa466
26-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Hi I am still looking for sugardaddy and sugardaddy only
sorry if this thread offend anyone.

bigbrudder
26-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi I am still looking for sugardaddy and sugardaddy only
sorry if this thread offend anyone.

If you have been reading the thread, looks like the market is telling you to lower your fee or increase job scope. :D

genji81
26-03-2014, 02:51 PM
As a regular SD, the price that you are asking truly is more than what most will pay... the market price is about 2-3K and 2K would be for what the number of times you want to meet each week and 3k would be like 2 times a week at least and without BJ truly will make alot of sugar daddies lost interest as well ... it will be long before you find a SD that is interested.
Be patient :o

Cintacy
28-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi,

My name is Melissa and I am a student in my early 20s. Chinese, Singaporean. 34C, 28, 35. Photo is a little inconvenient for me right now but I wouldn't mind chatting and if we get along I would love to meet with you in person so you could see me for yourself.

I am neither skinny or petite. More on the curvy side. But I am no elephant either.
Because I am a student with night classes, I am only free once a week in the morning or afternoon. My 3 'no' are no anal, no BJ, no raw. If you have any special fetishes please let me know in advance so I can tell if I am open to it.

Additionally,I understand I am no model and I don't meet much so.my expectation is.very low. no age limit but I only want Chinese. My allowance range is 3k a month. Hope it is realistic.

As for my contact, just email me on this site. Thank you:)

Melissa

With the 3 NOs and time constrain...hope u can find one that is that understanding...Gd luck!

redboi
28-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Good luck to you... u need lots of it