PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Service along Kempas Road

VSOP Martell
21-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Lately went to one of the spa along Kempas Road. Saw a few massage salons and went to this place call P**H Spa. Was greet by the a PRC lady and lead to a room. Massage as normal till GQ pop out and opt for full service. Was quote for $150 after negotiating $120 for it. After finish everything, as did not bring enough cash so everything is paid by nets. My card was swipe a few times as it cant recognize it. After I saw the machine mention approve, but there is no paper coming out and realise that it is out of paper. But the lady mention that it did not go thru and call the boss, the boss mention to replace the paper n swipe again but I said machine mention approve but he said cant be prove. So LL i swipe again and pay off. After I left the spa for awhile, i receive acknowledged sms from the bank and i receive two massages at different time but same amount I spend at the spa. I went back to the spa and demand for a refund for the additional charge. The lady told me to come back nxt time and I will be waive off for the additional charge. I told her no, who knows nxt time I come it close down. So I demand her to call the boss for refund. I show her the double charge sms and she called her boss. Her boss told her to refund me via cash.
Personally I think this spa CMI. The service is fark up and keep rushing. Before doing, ask whether will be fast or slow cumming. No much gals as well. Not worth RTF. :mad::mad:

ChiongsterZ4
21-03-2014, 10:58 AM
woah bro sound like bad experience first kenna chop for service after that Lan lan tio double charge... u should try other spa that have syt or nicer service girls....:cool: at least now i know i will blacklist that spa if i ever want to go nearby for massage

VSOP Martell
23-03-2014, 03:09 AM
No service from the gal already sianz half but tio double charge more jia lat... Totally CMI. Let y I must share lousy place!!!

johnn
23-03-2014, 07:55 PM
No service from the gal already sianz half but tio double charge more jia lat... Totally CMI. Let y I must share lousy place!!!

thk for sharing , at least we know, had up yur point

FlashAttack
24-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the warning bro

TonyMontana
24-03-2014, 12:41 PM
appreciate the warning..

VSOP Martell
25-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Good or bad place we sld always share the joy or give warning

GetLaidNow
26-03-2014, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the warning as well bro

johnn
02-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Good or bad place we sld always share the joy or give warning

thk bro for the fr.

AhWeiWei
03-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the heads up, bro.

teovic
03-04-2014, 09:56 AM
bro VSOP Martell, thanks for your sharing.

In this case, pls review more details of this joint here, eg name, address etc,
so that all our local bro would not kena Chop by all this PRC lady.

Just my 2 cents opinion.

windows8
10-04-2014, 03:42 PM
bro VSOP Martell, thanks for your sharing.

In this case, pls review more details of this joint here, eg name, address etc,
so that all our local bro would not kena Chop by all this PRC lady.

Just my 2 cents opinion.

TS already give very good hints about the location and name of spa already.
There are many spas along the said stretch of road, but there is only one with the name hint mentioned by TS, so you won't go wrong.

Pecan
10-04-2014, 04:36 PM
I have heard from friends when we pass by there. He told me he was chop left and right by the ladies there.