PDA

View Full Version : Temptation to 'cheat'

nocumcumout
20-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Hey guys,just wondering how do you people cope with such temptations? Do you simply go and fuck around and keep it a secret or does your girl actually allows you to fuck around? Reason why im asking this is cuz I gave my virginity to my girl. I love her a lot but I told myself that id at least fuck a few girls before marriage. I know that is immature thinking, dont get me wrong, I love her a lot and actually plan.on settling down with her.

I hope I get actual advice on this like how do I cope with.this temptation or how do I sort of convince my girl?

I.know most.of you guys would be like if u really love her, you won't be thinking like that. But the thing is I just wanna experience how a different pussy feels like and thatll be the end.

pyrokinets
20-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Well hey, talk to her and offer to let her fuck around. You get a taste of different pussies, and she gets multiple cocks. Fair deal.

jojoboy
20-03-2014, 09:16 PM
do it secretly is the best.:) .
if she know, one day bring up all the thing than you know. LOL

Inceptionist
20-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Never ever tell her you screwed another girl.. you never know if that will be the last day if she still remains as your girlfriend.

Simply, just imagine she lets u know she is letting other guys f. How will you feel?

So my advice to you would be to play safe... enjoy casual sex outside and returns to her side and be the perfect boyfriend/husband.

prettymannequin
20-03-2014, 09:41 PM
You just want to score other pussies and not actually cheat, right? You could ask her how she feels about swinging, I guess. She might surprise you.

Rasta Marley
20-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Well hey, talk to her and offer to let her fuck around. You get a taste of different pussies, and she gets multiple cocks. Fair deal.

Yup, and therefore welcome her to the world of swinging :p:D

My thought is that even suggesting what you plan on doing to her that may be a make or break conclusion to your future plans; you will never know how sensitive she could be to your suggestions. Just my view TS, you may not agree but we can only advice and suggest our views. To each his own bro ;)