PDA

View Full Version : HC with special that is able to issue official receipts

lasak
20-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Dear brother,

Please don't laugh at my request. i urgently required to find HC that is able to issue official receipt that list eg 1 x 90min massage, of coz the total sum can be lump together with special into the final bill. (receipt dun need to show "special" heehee...)

This is because we always have company entertainment but we can possible to claim without receipts (credit card slip not counted).

Please help....

memorablez
20-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Enjoy special still want to claim from company. Really joker sia

lasak
20-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Brother memorablez,

You misunderstood me. it's not for my own pleasure. it's for company entertainment for customer. but due to proper audits, we as much as we can try to minimize the loopholes. Company is ok but require us to do so as long proper receipts is issue...

it is really a long story and i do not wish to bored you gents.... in short, it's all for show because we are a reputable company. : )

Sir_LouisXIII
20-03-2014, 05:55 PM
hc wun issue receipt like dat cos special is between u and e gal, they definitely wun want to get into trouble. But funny in e past they readily give cash advance from your credit card over the counter when asked, maybe u can ask for cash advance n the relevant transaction slip etc.