PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable things she does now

ahbengsony
20-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi guys,

if you are married for years and kids and stable income plus house. Your wife being old fashion thinking all these years starts to dress well, work late ( but you got to pick her up : ( ) starts to wax ( saying for you to oral better cos you always complained too hairy ! ) and making sex videos in the room. Made remarks like you long longer than young chaps who comes in mins .

Imply ??? I am wearing a green hat ? she stepping into 2 boats ?

Can bros share your view ?

maxsee
20-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Got some chance that u might be wearing green hat bah...maybe now she out trying fresh meat.....like the Chinese saying goes...."温饱思淫欲 "....so u better be checking out on her and be more careful.....but of coz, might be wrong as well....maybe she worried that age catches up and you might go out to hunt for fresh meat...so she doll up herself la....:D:D:D

Lamborghini
20-03-2014, 02:28 PM
With the society moving at a rapid pace, it might be she is trying to climatize. Singapore is no longer a conservative nation, although the image projects otherwise. Women reach a point in their life when they feel a change in necessary. Nevertheless, do be on the watch for a diversion. Good Luck. :)

demonhunter
20-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi guys,

if you are married for years and kids and stable income plus house. Your wife being old fashion thinking all these years starts to dress well, work late ( but you got to pick her up : ( ) starts to wax ( saying for you to oral better cos you always complained too hairy ! ) and making sex videos in the room. Made remarks like you long longer than young chaps who comes in mins .

all these are very minor . if she has done what I write below , then its confirm liao .

1)Going out without you on weekends
2)SMS frequency increase
3)going out off office more frequently .
4) lunching out .

I hope shes not having a sales job . She will have loads of freedom to steal makan .

Intltuk
20-03-2014, 02:52 PM
I say....stop going down the road of doubting your spouse...it's a slippery road and u may end up in a downward spiral.

I believe u like wat u are seeing as she is being progressive, giving u wat many men wish their wives would do.

If u're puzzled...why not just hve a conversation with her on how this change came about? Other than change in `upgrading' herself for the better...there is no indication she is hving an affair....she is still getting u to pick her up.

Trust is important; break tat and it will be hard to get it back. Women do not need to have affairs to change their outlook...it can be from liaising with colleagues, girltalks, observations about the world, etc. She can be changing to keep the marriage `fresh'....not just for u....for her too.

I would say this....seems like she `exploring' all the changes with u right? I would only worry if the `desert' is not for u :D.

sammyboyfor
20-03-2014, 03:45 PM

Rather than trying to go against the grain, why don't you ask her whether you can join in.

ahbengsony
20-03-2014, 04:34 PM
all these are very minor . if she has done what I write below , then its confirm liao .

1)Going out without you on weekends
2)SMS frequency increase
3)going out off office more frequently .
4) lunching out .

I hope shes not having a sales job . She will have loads of freedom to steal makan .

-------------

thanks all bros whom gave impartial replies
which is negative and positive . well ,
she late 30s and yeah , she can have 2-3 hours
lunch due to time differences and maybe she indeed
trying to try fresh stuffs to keep marriage
alive . still trust her but only tis gut feel somewhere
is not wrong and I do trust my gut feel .
talking about SMS , now I think its whatapps
and yes , she does whatapps late and late whatapps do
come in but I don't read her message like wise too from
her . we do not and respect each privacy .

hope my gut feel is wrong tis time but on the
bright side , I being eating out since day 1 .

hugs
20-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Rather than trying to go against the grain, why don't you ask her whether you can join in.

agree. she might be a samster u know:)

Johnbass
20-03-2014, 05:33 PM

Either she dunno you're eating out, or she chose not to, or she thinks it's time for her to eat out now?
:eek:
:cool:

VaeVictus
20-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Maybe she's going through mid-life crisis and feels old. She wants to feel young again. She dresses up because she's tired of looking so old.
:)

Maybe she's tired and bored of coming home and not going out to the world to LIVE!

owl888
20-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Maybe u test her, asking her wanna swing with another couple, both gotta taste fresh meat? :D

sta1100
20-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi guys,

might not don;t think too much, since you can pick her back from work, unless she fxxk in the office again is unlikely.

demonhunter
20-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Lunch Time Quickie ... I used to do this when I was in sales .

Just saying that's all , don't think to far .

:D

oxeso
20-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Or maybe she suspects or know u had been eating out.. Thus instead of confronting,she's playing mental games wif u now, give u a warning shot n keep u on ur toes.
Just my guess..Gd luck..

Intltuk
20-03-2014, 07:26 PM
-------------

........she does whatapps late and late whatapps do
come in but I don't read her message like wise too from
her . we do not and respect each privacy .

Since u've been eating out...think whether gut feel true or not doesn't matter any longer. Afterall, it's not tat u are deprived at home :D.

Skarlett0
20-03-2014, 10:55 PM
If she is having an affair outside, this is your karma.

Can't believe you said on the bright side you been eating out since day one. How bright is that? Wtf?

BiRd13
21-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Similar case as you... Just for your reference/reading only...
Outcome may not be the same...

Wife is slightly towards plump side... However for her size of having 3 kids (2 with ex hubby, and 1 with me), is consider ok.
For dressing wise, she always quite fashionable so am ok with it too...
Sex wise during dating time, about once per week... and often ended with 3-4 rounds... After we married, it's like 3-4 times per week... And also about 3-4 rounds per time too. After our baby is out, the sex gradually decrease which is common to about 1-2 times per week, and about 3 rounds per time. However, when our baby is about 1yr old, our sex even decrease lesser... To about once per month... and usually just 1-2 round... And seldom have foreplay as per previous as she always said is tired...
She also often watsapp with her male subordinates sometimes till late at the night... Seems like beside work, she have lots of 'personal' message with them, especially one of the guy whom I quite dislike... She claimed is only 'friend' and nothing more. Moreover, the guy is younger than him by about 5yrs old, which she is not interested at all... However, message with me is usually ok... yes... those one words message... Communication gets lesser as well... And whenever I tried to communicate more with her, she will always said nothing to say... etc...

Once, I accidentally saw her watsapp message, and she was chatting with the same guy (I dislike de) that she is enduring our marriage till 3yrs, so we can divorce... And the guy said that she and another guy (whom I knew as well) is quite compatible... What make my heart broken is that... She can replied him by saying... 'Too bad he is married... if not, can try out...'

After several occasion of arguing and quarrels, we decided to separate during Nov 2013...which she moved out, bringing all the 3 kids along...

Recently, during Vday period... A friend of mine whom have never seen each other for a long time... Told me that my wife went to that particular guy's house during vday... And they almost did... Just that she rejected due to that she's having severe headache after some drinks... (My friend knew about me and my wife... and also knew about the guy as well...) I thought she was kidding... But she even showed me the conversation between her and my wife... Which all above was said by my wife... My wife even said that though no sex, but had some foreplay with the guy... Including bbbj...

Recently due to chicken pox from my 2 eldest kid (Wife n Ex hubby's kid), hence I bring our youngest baby home to stay with me, in order not to pass the baby the chicken pox... I thought my wife will be staying home to take care of the 2 kids... Instead, she went on a trip with some of her colleague, and this guy tagged along...

Again, saw her correspondence with my friend that, there were about 6 of them heading for the trip... 4 guy 2 girl... However, my wife shared the same room with this guy... And they even make out...

I was really sad when seeing all these message... I couldn't clarify with her as only have those print-screen message as proof... At first, I still thought that we have hope to reconcile this marriage... As we are not official divorce or even separate... Am trying our best to salvage this marriage... But I doubt from all this cases, none can accept le ba....

It still hurt me alot till now...

Intltuk
21-03-2014, 02:37 PM
After several occasion of arguing and quarrels, we decided to separate during Nov 2013...which she moved out, bringing all the 3 kids along...

R

Bro, empathize ur situation....but u've separated since u are no longer living with her. Indication here is tat she is moving on since she is living her life like a divorcee. If u think the marriage is salvageable, suggest u sit down with her for a good discussion and/or see a marriage counselor. Sometimes, all it takes is to establish communication and help each other to see where have gone wrong and fix it.....but it will take two parties to want to.

Anyway, best of luck and if things don't go ur way, accept it and get on with ur life; it is always painful to end a relationship but it's better than enduring a loveless relationship tat result in more pain and anguish.

BiRd13
21-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Bro, empathize ur situation....but u've separated since u are no longer living with her. Indication here is tat she is moving on since she is living her life like a divorcee. If u think the marriage is salvageable, suggest u sit down with her for a good discussion and/or see a marriage counselor. Sometimes, all it takes is to establish communication and help each other to see where have gone wrong and fix it.....but it will take two parties to want to.

Anyway, best of luck and if things don't go ur way, accept it and get on with ur life; it is always painful to end a relationship but it's better than enduring a loveless relationship tat result in more pain and anguish.

Thanks for the encouragement bro...

Well. Did talk to her, and suggested marriage counsellor etc to her... However, her mind is really set... and nothing can change her decision...

What I felt sad about is... We are not even separated or divorced... Only stay differently...and she's doing such things towards me... If we are official separated or divorced, with those papers, I got nothing to say.... Sigh...

Intltuk
21-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the encouragement bro...

Well. Did talk to her, and suggested marriage counsellor etc to her... However, her mind is really set... and nothing can change her decision...

What I felt sad about is... We are not even separated or divorced... Only stay differently...and she's doing such things towards me... If we are official separated or divorced, with those papers, I got nothing to say.... Sigh...

Bro, sad to hear this. Fyi, when move out....means the party is looking for separation. Anyway, don't dwell on it. If marriage is not salvageable, move on. There is still a road to travel before this story ends. Sit down with her to settle this asap as the longer this drags...the more painful it is. Good luck.

Summerhillt
23-03-2014, 04:38 PM

Wife is slightly towards plump side... However for her size of having 3 kids (2 with ex hubby, and 1 with me), is consider ok.
Sex wise during dating time, about once per week... and often ended with 3-4 rounds... After we married, it's like 3-4 times per week... And also about 3-4 rounds per time too. After our baby is out, the sex gradually decrease which is common to about 1-2 times per week, and about 3 rounds per time. However, when our baby is about 1yr old, our sex even decrease lesser... To about once per month... and usually just 1-2 round... And seldom have foreplay as per previous as she always said is tired...
She also often watsapp with her male subordinates sometimes till late at the night... Seems like beside work, she have lots of 'personal' message with them, especially one of the guy whom I quite dislike... She claimed is only 'friend' and nothing more. Moreover, the guy is younger than him by about 5yrs old, which she is not interested at all... However, message with me is usually ok... yes... those one words message... Communication gets lesser as well... And whenever I tried to communicate more with her, she will always said nothing to say... etc...

Once, I accidentally saw her watsapp message, and she was chatting with the same guy (I dislike de) that she is enduring our marriage till 3yrs, so we can divorce... And the guy said that she and another guy (whom I knew as well) is quite compatible... What make my heart broken is that... She can replied him by saying... 'Too bad he is married... if not, can try out...'

Recently, during Vday period... A friend of mine whom have never seen each other for a long time... Told me that my wife went to that particular guy's house during vday... And they almost did... Just that she rejected due to that she's having severe headache after some drinks... (My friend knew about me and my wife... and also knew about the guy as well...) I thought she was kidding... But she even showed me the conversation between her and my wife... Which all above was said by my wife... My wife even said that though no sex, but had some foreplay with the guy... Including bbbj...

Recently due to chicken pox from my 2 eldest kid (Wife n Ex hubby's kid), hence I bring our youngest baby home to stay with me, in order not to pass the baby the chicken pox... I thought my wife will be staying home to take care of the 2 kids... Instead, she went on a trip with some of her colleague, and this guy tagged along...

Again, saw her correspondence with my friend that, there were about 6 of them heading for the trip... 4 guy 2 girl... However, my wife shared the same room with this guy... And they even make out...

Waa ccb. Sorry if i sound mean. But cb this type of wife must be punished. Wtf man she is a mother of 3 , a wife of a man.. yet she can act so loose outside? wtf is this? i say take evidence of this saga. make sure when divorce dont pay any alimony to this woman.

Intltuk
23-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Waa ccb. Sorry if i sound mean. But cb this type of wife must be punished. Wtf man she is a mother of 3 , a wife of a man.. yet she can act so loose outside? wtf is this? i say take evidence of this saga. make sure when divorce dont pay any alimony to this woman.

Adultery is only a case for a quicker divorce...sadly, it's not a factor to decide alimony. Thus, court will decide how much and/or what form of alimony base on wife and children `needs'. Remember, women are protected under Women Charter.

Summerhillt
24-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Adultery is only a case for a quicker divorce...sadly, it's not a factor to decide alimony. Thus, court will decide how much and/or what form of alimony base on wife and children `needs'. Remember, women are protected under Women Charter.

Waaa bro. Thanks for enlightening me. If not I suaku still don't know. Yea providing for the children needs are necessary. But all 3 kids judge will say give mother meh?! No case to fight!? Show the judge how much a whore ( no offence to the other bro ) she is. Than maybe get 1 kid only? Than can give lesser money?

Nah beh serving army that time always hear serve to protect those who matter most to you yet turns out the law don't favour men in the end still take a hinge bite and snick it off!

Intltuk
24-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Waaa bro. Thanks for enlightening me. If not I suaku still don't know. Yea providing for the children needs are necessary. But all 3 kids judge will say give mother meh?! No case to fight!? Show the judge how much a whore ( no offence to the other bro ) she is. Than maybe get 1 kid only? Than can give lesser money?

Women charter was implemented in a time where women were less educated and mostly are housewives. In this modern times, it is becoming less relevant as most women today are educated and working...with some even earning more than their husbands.

Wifes, by default is viewed by judges as better caregivers but doesn't mean husband cannot fight for custody; just tat the hubby has to prove tat he can take better care of the children...which means going to court to prove it...which ultimately means hiring lawyers to fight ur case.

The wife can choose to give up the kids and alimony.

nickahben
27-03-2014, 07:07 AM

I was really sad when seeing all these message... I couldn't clarify with her as only have those print-screen message as proof... At first, I still thought that we have hope to reconcile this marriage... As we are not official divorce or even separate... Am trying our best to salvage this marriage... But I doubt from all this cases, none can accept le ba....

got a silimar case with u..sorry to said tat ur wife is a slut by the way she do things sad to said tat... better get the custody of ur child and move on. such ppl dun deserve ur love for her.

cocky1234
28-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Sad to hear you story bro. Hope you stay strong and move on

JTSK
28-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Bro

Sorry to hear your story.

romidogdog
31-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Really sad to hear this, bro TS, since she stray before divorce, suggest you get a PI to get more evidence , so you're more advantage when come to divorce. Imho, no point make up with her. Be strong and move on.

fictionman
31-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Stimes we guys see things abit differently...When a guy is having affairs or ONS or fb, we tend not to say things like we are horrible human beings or along tt line...But when our woman are fcuking ard, we label them sluts...not defending guys or gals but stimes we guys just see things differently when cums to fcuking ard...Its like we guys hv the rite to fcuk ard if our marriage sex is dead but woman cant fcuk ard if the husband dont give them sex...Just saying only

Excetera
31-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear abt ur situation Bro Bird13.

I hope u find a woman that deserves ur love.

skaa
01-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi Bird13, life will have to go on and you still have your wonderful kids. I hope all things will eventually turn out well for you.

BiRd13
05-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Stimes we guys see things abit differently...When a guy is having affairs or ONS or fb, we tend not to say things like we are horrible human beings or along tt line...But when our woman are fcuking ard, we label them sluts...not defending guys or gals but stimes we guys just see things differently when cums to fcuking ard...Its like we guys hv the rite to fcuk ard if our marriage sex is dead but woman cant fcuk ard if the husband dont give them sex...Just saying only

Do and don't get caught... It's the rule of the game I guess...

I do dare to say that during the marriage period with my wife, I never had a ons or fb... Even during her pregnancy, I never as well...

Even when I did my freelance massage for the ladies, I do control myself, and not having sex with them. This is my principle...

However, things have changed since that... And thanks to all bros for the concern... I have slowly moving on....

Summerhillt
05-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Do and don't get caught... It's the rule of the game I guess...

I do dare to say that during the marriage period with my wife, I never had a ons or fb... Even during her pregnancy, I never as well...

Even when I did my freelance massage for the ladies, I do control myself, and not having sex with them. This is my principle...

However, things have changed since that... And thanks to all bros for the concern... I have slowly moving on....

Wow sibeh righteous.. if i got extra vitamin M i sure onz. but than again jiayou on moving on!!