PDA

View Full Version : Can you tahan hot chick...with BODY ODOUR?

walkingdick
16-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Can you tahan a woman of your dreams...with BODY ODOUR?

jjdoggie
16-09-2005, 02:36 PM
hm...gd question...never came across yet...but smelly pussy yes....

Maybe i will drag her to the bathroom and shower her at least 3 times...if that doesn't work i ll handjob myself... :p

akiyo
16-09-2005, 02:37 PM
I can tahan 1 with CB odour... hehe

So how strong is the odour? Like guys sweaty armpit? :D

VBScripts
16-09-2005, 02:40 PM
I can tahan 1 with CB odour... hehe

So how strong is the odour? Like guys sweaty armpit? :D

Is like an overnite dead fish smell.....buddy....... :D

garem
16-09-2005, 02:41 PM
wow..what a question..hahhaa Hope it doesn't happened to me..hahhaa

my didi might not stand when i smell the odour..so my answer is nope.. :)

sing1nitestand
16-09-2005, 02:44 PM
shower then plus perfume lor...
luckily in my life, not yet meet such gal...haha

conundrum
16-09-2005, 02:53 PM
cannot. truth be told, i'd pick a plain jane with a sexy smell over anything with b.o....

iwata
16-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Haha...Like that do we need to put on gas mask while bonking?
For me i won't do it man, u will faint b4 any action start.

The Nail
16-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Can you tahan a woman of your dreams...with BODY ODOUR?if she has B.O. , she will definitely only be a woman of my dreams (NIGHTMARES!)

just4fun
16-09-2005, 03:13 PM
I once kana a singaporean gal @ xtd whom have a faintly yet strong enuff (for your nose to detect) BO...

Really bo pian...cos in ktv...u can oni choose their face...but their "bah wu"...

Anyway...come to think of it...i think i kana quite a few b4...there is another 1 that is so strong that I need to give a red card and ask her out...really beh tahan...

forbidden
16-09-2005, 03:33 PM
wah lau i definitely buey tahan lah..hah.. buy perfume for her lor... :)

yanki1
16-09-2005, 03:43 PM
must see how hot and how strong lo :D

sgiceboy
16-09-2005, 04:06 PM
i kenna once........... cannot make it............

once smell didi goes soft.................. :(

Ronaldo
16-09-2005, 04:21 PM
hmm.. how about bad breath? some PRC chicks have those spicy food then heaty.. so have some bad breath.. heehee... :D

Will you let her BLOW u? haha... both ways..

Castrol
16-09-2005, 04:30 PM

several years ago, i fell for my female colleague. i went to work everyday dying to see her. she's a bit plump with a pretty face and C cups. when i told my office kakis how much i wanted to bonk her, they became very serious and told me she had a very severe case of body odour and they wondered why i disagreed with them...

so got to go "see" for myself. when she walked past me, i took a deep sniff and realised, yeah she did smell a bit... could be her clothes? i tried for a few more days, it just got worse and worst... finally when the "aroma" became like chemical warfare to me, i started to avoid her physical presence at all cost.

moral of the story is, love can make one blind, but love cant provide one with fresh air to breathe. dont play play with body odour, please go get help. ;)

yanki1
16-09-2005, 04:37 PM
moral of the story is, love can make one blind, but love cant provide one with fresh air to breathe. dont play play with body odour, please go get help.

ha ha i like this one.......... :D

NightSun5
16-09-2005, 04:48 PM
I once kana a singaporean gal @ xtd whom have a faintly yet strong enuff (for your nose to detect) BO...

Really bo pian...cos in ktv...u can oni choose their face...but their "bah wu"...

Anyway...come to think of it...i think i kana quite a few b4...there is another 1 that is so strong that I need to give a red card and ask her out...really beh tahan...

Been there last month and 1 of my brothers complained as well abt 1 gal...
Looks like heaven but smells of BO can stand?
:p

garem
16-09-2005, 04:50 PM
hmm.. how about bad breath? some PRC chicks have those spicy food then heaty.. so have some bad breath.. heehee... :D

Will you let her BLOW u? haha... both ways..

hahaha..of course not..but if it is paid sex..than LL lor..just put on the cap and hope it finish fast lor. :p

sbfpolis
16-09-2005, 04:51 PM
BO, CCB, poor hygiene, HK Leg, smelly hair real turn off for di di :(

sbf4life
16-09-2005, 05:02 PM
if it is really bad body odour, i would rather not bonk.

Cyberfriend
16-09-2005, 05:35 PM

You missed out armpit hair. That is the most turn-off factor for me.

Cheers :)

Nismo
16-09-2005, 08:07 PM

If I ever encounter such an incident, I'll firstly try to get her to use deodorant, bodyspray, scented body moisturiser, etc.

If all else fails, I'll rather go for on who smells better, thou she may not look as good.

The bottomline is:-

I can definitely close my eyes and cease looking for the rest of the night, ... but I cannot hold my breath as long.

I rest my case.

big_bear
16-09-2005, 09:02 PM

Can you imagine if all combine ... how?

B.O. + CCB + poor hygiene + HK leg + smelly hair + smelly armpit = ??

CHEMICAL WARFARE AHHH!!! GAS GAS GAS!!! :D

but seriously folks, how can we nicely hint / tell her that she needs a bath/perfume?

any suggestions?

STUD100
17-09-2005, 01:45 AM
If i were to compare, chow cb or BO, i wud raise both chow Cb hands n call them champion!
Body odour, its like most of us have it, but midly, a deodorant can solve it temporary, but chow cb, i give up! I wud ask the gal to BJ or HJ, but i simply wudnt risk my didi into a chow cheeee byeeee! But if the BO only cums out when makin love, try not to open her armpit so much lor, else, imagine u r in serangoon with a bus full of bangla, all raising their hands up! Yet, BO is worse then this! :D

HuiGe3387
17-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Some BOs have a very sharp pungent smell. Kanna before and real turn off. One of my female friends quite chio, but I can know she is within 5 metres of me (eg behind me), especially in air-con area because the BO really chokes. When I see any cartoons or documentary on skunks, I think of her.

Tai_zi21
17-09-2005, 03:58 AM
I can't even stand gers with arm pit hair not to even mention BODY ODOUR!

So Next PLS! :p

whitegals
17-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Some BOs have a very sharp pungent smell. Kanna before and real turn off. One of my female friends quite chio, but I can know she is within 5 metres of me (eg behind me), especially in air-con area because the BO really chokes. When I see any cartoons or documentary on skunks, I think of her.

Like Pepe le Pew?

HuiGe3387
17-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Like Pepe le Pew?
Yeah..... that skunk from Looney Tunes :D

coolpix2075
17-09-2005, 11:48 AM
haha... no way man, no matter how pretty she is

walkingdick
18-09-2005, 01:38 PM
It's a turn on to some guys....like Napoleon, whoi liked his women not-bathed and stinky

Clonie
18-09-2005, 08:55 PM
i find it quite a turn on wen the girls just fresh from prespiration..that means their sweat still glistering on their body..damn turn on sia tts y used to bio those girls in sports cca last time..heh heh...but dry aleadi that odour tink i rather give it a miss..