PDA

View Full Version : Forever alone :(

observer85
17-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Going to be 30 soon but still never inches in my life had a gf before..
Can some sis share what is it that u are looking for in a guy before u will accept him to be ur bg/future husband ?

Saw many forum also got guys mentions that sg girls are hard to please and only can enjoy with u but not willing to take any hardship together... So some even say viet / Thai/ china girls are better wife material ... :/

What are ur views on this topic ?

Stewardess
18-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Why are the ladies from Vietnam, Thailand and China labelled as "wife" material ?

Mr_don_juan
18-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Can some sis share what is it that u are looking for in a guy before u will accept him to be ur bg/future husband ?

Saw many forum also got guys mentions that sg girls are hard to please and only can enjoy with u but not willing to take any hardship together... So some even say viet / Thai/ china girls are better wife material ... :/

Being alone is different from loneliness. If you are happy being alone does not mean you are lonely.
Both species of the chinese and sg girls are superficial though, and yeah having a girlfriend to fuck all night long is pretty awesome :D
But making your notion of self worth dependant on having a girlfriend or wife is lame, therefore you are the master of your own life and your time.
Unless, rare case if you happen to meet a super high quality wife-material girl, that adds to your life in really perfect ways, then she is worthy to give up your time. The rest can provide sex and fun, and nothing wrong with that.
The focus is not about girls are hard to please anot, you should be focusing on money career right now.
If you can't be happy being with yourself, what makes you think that she can be happy being with you? Think again :p

FelyneHunter
18-03-2014, 12:41 AM

Hi TS, early congrats to your 30s.

As a man (maybe a boy to you, as i just passed my mid 20s), i realised that singaporean girls are actually willing to take hardship together (or rather most). Its the simple mindset of us (guys) who yearn for a submissive girl who do as we please that causes the "wife material thinking".

Facing this society, its really hard for one of the couple to be a sole bread winner and we have to accept it.

As for you saying never had a girlfriend, maybe you did not try hard enough. If you did maybe you are trying in a wrong way.

HappyOwl
18-03-2014, 01:10 AM

1) Why do you think you need a girlfriend? :)

2) Some sisters would most likely accept a guy whom from far, who had yet to even speak a word to them, but sisters already wet. We called him MWS (Man With 'Seh'). :p

femalenoob
18-03-2014, 01:45 AM
i really dont know where all this talk about sporean girls/women are materialistic. maybe u guys are looking at the wrong places?? eg KTV/clubs/pubs. ive heard much more stories about foreign women cheating sporean men of their life savings. if u look hard enough and put in some effort, there are plenty of decent sporean girls out there who are not materialistic. if you want decent wife material kind then work for it.. not just pay for them or fish at some clubs.

and TS, maybe u lack self confidence. or again, you are just lazy to look/find and expect girls to drop from the sky. no hard work no results ya.

just my 2cents.

Alex20
18-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Hi TS I was like u 2 years ago. I often felt forever alone and lonely. But have since gotten over it. The most cant tahan go Geylang fast food centre lol.
I know u will say they got no feelings and different from girlfriend.

Trust me once u got a gf u want ur freedom back. Not forgetting money to spend on her and maintain family. i have seen my friends wanting to end their life cause of a girl. And sometimes she wants u to be there for her always. Must chat must please her and know how to cook too.

Humans can never be satisfied. So for now you want one but later u deciede ur freedom is lost.

Thats why I feel for me now even im Single at 25 Job comes first then relationship second. Honestly speaking I earn less than 1.5 k which is why I cant get and accept it.

Normally to maintain a girl need at least 2 to 2.5 k even if she is not material type but most boyfriends have to pay for the girls food movies and shoppings.

And its because of How fast our world changes. Not getting a girlfriend seems abdormal. But its not. take ur time relax. If cant get yet still want u can find a prostitute with Girlfriend experience and take her out. Dont be too attached or u will be kc.

I Can tell u its the same as having a real gf.
Last year I go ktv every sat nite to relax then see which girl pretty I take her out the next day have a date with her and meals only 50 to 100.
Then she go back vietnam next week I find another one.
Its a cheap thrill to be able to get any kind of girl and take her out.
Some more some of this ktv girls got standard in looks and GFE.

Hope my experience and thoughts might help u get over it.
:)

stillgottheblue
18-03-2014, 07:27 AM

Just go out and make more friends. No point thinking over such matters. Money is not always the first priority to some women. You have to act well, dress well and think well.

demonhunter
18-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Hi TS I was like u 2 years ago. I often felt forever alone and lonely. But have since gotten over it. The most cant tahan go Geylang fast food centre lol.

Trust me once u got a gf u want ur freedom back. Not forgetting money to spend on her and maintain family. i have seen my friends wanting to end their life cause of a girl. And sometimes she wants u to be there for her always. Must chat must please her and know how to cook too.

Humans can never be satisfied. So for now you want one but later u deciede ur freedom is lost.

Thats why I feel for me now even im Single at 25 Job comes first then relationship second. Honestly speaking I earn less than 1.5 k which is why I cant get and accept it.

Normally to maintain a girl need at least 2 to 2.5 k even if she is not material type but most boyfriends have to pay for the girls food movies and shoppings.

And its because of How fast our world changes. Not getting a girlfriend seems abdormal. But its not. take ur time relax. If cant get yet still want u can find a prostitute with Girlfriend experience and take her out. Dont be too attached or u will be kc.

Last year I go ktv every sat nite to relax then see which girl pretty I take her out the next day have a date with her and meals only 50 to 100.

Very Bad Example .

Johnbass
18-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Nabeh.... So many "forever alone" samsters here...
Let's have a group hug...
:eek:

karoosel
18-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Very Bad Example .

I totally agree :-/

Wintermelontea
18-03-2014, 12:19 PM

bro, are you:

1. well groomed? or at least groomed regularly? e.g., trimming of nails, hair cut, shave, go for dentist, check no eye-shit etc. :D

2. mindful of your language regardless of who you are with?

i shall add more later...

Alex20
18-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Sorry but how is my example bad?
Im just trying to say that if Cant get a gf move on to other things. Maybe my geylang exp wont suit all but I was just sharing how I got over it. Now I stopped all FL and cheonging I find it a waste of time only long time once every 2 months go to ktv to relax. Sorry if I gavr the wrong example or idea

hehehaha
18-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Don't be attached just because you feel lonely. Give yourself 10 years, you will be glad you aren't attached. Work hard and smart, earn as much as you can. Nothing is more important than earning more money. Money can't buy health or happiness, but without money, if you are sick or sad, at least, money can buy medication and illusions.

Anyway, life is too short to tie to something or someone. We bring nothing to this world, why leave behind sorrow or problem when we leave.

Half of my friends who are married are going through divorce or separation. The other half haven't fucked more than a handful of women before or like to eat the same cold dish.

Once you eat out so often, you can't eat the same cold dish every day unless the chef at home is so creative and give you new menu every day. If so, the kitchen will get old, the babies, kids, etc will be too handful for you chef to keep up with you.

Ask yourself, if you diy or fuck at least once a week, forget about marriage, it is not for you. Period.

Don't waste your 10 years to find your happiness, because by 40, you will be regretted, and now, you have lifetime of problem and worry that comes with marriage.

Eyeshield21
18-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Actually, SG ladies are quite okay, just that sometimes they crave more attention than others, which they are not in the wrong. If you don't look those supermodel or think-they-are-supermodel kind, they are not as materialistic as what you expect them to be.

don't find love when you are lonely, find it when you are ready. happily single person here.

jnudes
18-03-2014, 04:09 PM
bro, I have been single for 12 years and counting. You are not alone. Complain being alone does not make it better, being attached does not necessarily make one happier.

Sometimes the one you find can give you terrible headache and heartache for life! I do have friends who have divorced and going through one happy single life with and without children.

As far as I am concerned, I just lead my own single life without much problem and hassle. I do not compare myself with my friends that are married and have children already. I see no point and no benefit of doing that.

The decision ultimately lies in our own hands. You can be happily married or leading a happy single life. Good luck!

stillgottheblue
18-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Why are the ladies from Vietnam, Thailand and China labelled as "wife" material ?

These are mostly money grabbers and you have to "married" into their family in the sense that they'll need financial support and all those nonsensical stuffs. Better don't go there.

jnudes
18-03-2014, 05:01 PM
These are mostly money grabbers and you have to "married" into their family in the sense that they'll need financial support and all those nonsensical stuffs. Better don't go there.

Very true!

justl00king
18-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Bro, nothing wrong with being alone. More carefree with no worries to date as many babes as u want.

It's always greener at the other side, those attached wish they r not and those unattached wish they r. :p

Just enjoy singlehood and when the right one comes along, u'll know it's time. :)

Skarlett0
18-03-2014, 07:33 PM
I think being alone is better than getting attached to the wrong one. Take ur time to look for one..

Not all sg girls are hard to please. Take myself as a very unlucky example. I got attached to a married man who is not even near to good looking. He claims he is fantastic in bed to which I find so-so. I'm not even his mistress to begin with since he doesn't support me financially at all. I was basically for him to fuck and go but he thinks I'm not his FB. But his gf/mistress (whatever). All in all I really do not know what I see in him. Maybe kena ghost cover eye or something. Now I'm stuck with his child and he couldn't care more about us.

I do not regret having a baby with him but if I can rewind time, i would rather be single and take my own time. Being lonely is better than getting stuck with the wrong person and going through several rounds of emotional roller coaster. Anyway that's just my point of view. All the best to you. Don be too upset. Take care.

Ahxi
18-03-2014, 07:40 PM

LOL.

You had a thread with "no future left", earning $700, was asking for help, and yet you can afford to go ktv every week. Nice.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=432154&highlight=

turningtables
18-03-2014, 07:55 PM

no worries bro. 30s should be the prime years of a man's life. focusing on your career, make sure you are well groomed and spend more time on social activities and meet ups..i m sure you'll eventually meet the right one who will be more than willing to spend the rest of her life with you. don't give up bro. cheers (:

Alex20
18-03-2014, 11:38 PM
LOL.

You had a thread with "no future left", earning $700, was asking for help, and yet you can afford to go ktv every week. Nice.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=432154&highlight=

Hi Ahxi Dont misunderstand I went to KTV every week was past.
I was earning 2k per month back then as security 2 years back. Now I dont even drink beer.
Im currently jobless due to workplace bully.

All those that i state were all my past. No longer going ktv

pleasurehobby
19-03-2014, 12:41 AM
My opinion for TS is to venture out of Singapore. There are many men in similar situations as you, and it is not your fault to blame. The opportunity and environment which this society offers in regards to meeting and knowing girls is one of the lowest in many counties I have been. Take a look at china, Korean, Japan, Thailand or any of our fellow Asia county friends. Budget and love hotels are everywhere, street restaurants and bars opens till late into the night. The existence of these logistics haVe an important psychological effect on the people. People know they are okay to meet, get acquainted and even possibly love (or make love).

So is only good for building career and assets. World is big bro. Women are everywhere. Make yourself the change.

hugs
20-03-2014, 05:35 PM
nothing wrong with being single, i love those single guys. and i don't think u shd get into something u r not ready for, all becos u feel lonely. what makes u think that u won't be lonely anymore just becos ur in a relationship with a girl?

arsenal_84
23-03-2014, 12:19 PM
So is only good for building career and assets. World is big bro. Women are everywhere. Make yourself the change.

yup, i too feel that singapore has a small pool of girls...
while in sg, we have highest density per square feet, doesn't mean that there are more girls around.

at some point in our careers, we have to venture out and seek greener pastures elsewhere.
even if it does not work out, at least you know have have tried.
life is too short for regrets, so better late than never.

as long as TS never stop trying, there are always opportunities in abundance, provided that you are willing to take the 1st step.

SadLoser
23-03-2014, 01:03 PM
To be fair, i think women ANYWHERE can be materialistic, troublesome & be a source of misery.

Local gals have high expectations, high demands & low on gfe. This is because they generally receive higher educations, draw a good salary & hence has this greater sense of "self-entitlements".

Foreign gals like those from PRC, Vietnams & Thai provide higher gfe and lower maintenance. But after you marry them, you have to bear the financial burden of their family, relatives & a whole load of other cork stuff. I have seen quite a few examples amongst my own peers who married PRC/Viet/Thai.

So i guess it is not always a case of which nationality of gals makes better gf/partners. These generalizations to me are just bullshit which is of no help to anyone who is trying to settle down.

BeDoK85
23-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Players are forever lonely....this is what a Local FL told me and i really feel it too...

diputs1269
23-03-2014, 02:47 PM
To be fair, i think women ANYWHERE can be materialistic, troublesome & be a source of misery.

So i guess it is not always a case of which nationality of gals makes better gf/partners. These generalizations to me are just bullshit which is of no help to anyone who is trying to settle down.

Good observations, generally it depends on your fate and luck. :D

PPGirl
24-03-2014, 12:11 AM
love will come when u least expected it to happen.

Humans tend to be contradicting.
When u are lonely, u want to find a companion by your side. Or when u are happily with someone (ur gf), u may find your gf nagging at u or want u to accompany her 24 hrs then u want back your freedom.

From the time being, enjoy ur freedom now.

Not all sg girls are hard to please. Open your eyes big big to find ur gf

xuanz
24-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Sorry but how is my example bad?
Im just trying to say that if Cant get a gf move on to other things. Maybe my geylang exp wont suit all but I was just sharing how I got over it. Now I stopped all FL and cheonging I find it a waste of time only long time once every 2 months go to ktv to relax. Sorry if I gavr the wrong example or idea

Bro before you try to advise someone, please fix your own issue.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=432154

observer85
24-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Thanks for all the reply :)

Got to say some really pointed out a few good points.. I started having my 1st fl(Thai) when I'w 26, even during my army time my CO also ask if I'm a gay.. He would believe I don't had a gf before in my life even till 21-22 yr old..=_="

Anyway I'w just saying basic on my own experience and so far of all my male friends, only 1 manage to find a gf(which his gf is a Malaysian btw)... So just wondering if MOST SG Guys find it hard to actually have a good gf/future wife ?

If there's any female sis here, I'w like to hear some comment on what u think about this and what's ur ideal husband is like if possible can share with us..thx .. :)

Wintermelontea
24-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Anyway I'w just saying basic on my own experience and so far of all my male friends, only 1 manage to find a gf(which his gf is a Malaysian btw)... So just wondering if MOST SG Guys find it hard to actually have a good gf/future wife ?

As a local sg male, I must say the difficult part in getting a suitable and chemistry-able, like-minded female (regardless sg, my, vn, thai, prc etc etc) is in ourselves. Many times I find that we guys are equally at fault. Let me cite you an example that I have come across.

We: So, how's your date?
Gal: He's ok...first time dating and never have a gf before.
We: Wow...virgin...is he charming? Dashing? Gentlemanly? (all the suggestive remarks and questioning aka KPO)

Gal: *Hesitation* he's ok lor...
We: What happened? (puzzled)
Gal: We went on 2 dates and...no, 1 date and the second is like he wanted to date but end up....zzzzz

We: ???? what do you mean?
Gal: He mentioned there's no available transport for him to get home after sending me back so he decided not to meet me thereafter. I was pissed and told him I can see myself home.

We: :eek::cool:

So, if we as guys want to go for a gal regardless of her nationality, we must ensure we have that desire to go for it and not just NATO. As a guy, be more gentleman...have more confidence instead of just doing our self-wallow, negative self-talk etc. If really want to date, date. Don't be gu niang. :)

Getting a gf should be as easy as ABC if we know our own limits (if we are a 10, go for a 9/10/11).

And from that chat above, the gal-friend mentioned she is not picky, just want the guy to show he is sincere and wants a real relationship instead of a patronising one.

Hopefully some sis can share their views :)

prettymannequin
24-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Thanks for all the reply :)

Got to say some really pointed out a few good points.. I started having my 1st fl(Thai) when I'w 26, even during my army time my CO also ask if I'm a gay.. He would believe I don't had a gf before in my life even till 21-22 yr old..=_="

If there's any female sis here, I'w like to hear some comment on what u think about this and what's ur ideal husband is like if possible can share with us..thx .. :)

Err... how many male friends do you have? Can't be possible that only one dude is attached.

PPGirl
25-03-2014, 12:13 AM
As a guy, be more gentleman...have more confidence instead of just doing our self-wallow, negative self-talk etc. If really want to date, date. Don't be gu niang. :)

Yes 1 point here is true. Be a MAN, dont be wishy-washy.

Finding a gf depends on alot factors. Most importantly is chemistry, able to communicate well.

But when U find a good wife, will U still go eat outside? Lolz

Prefer Man to be of the following criteria:
1) Caring
2) Responsible for his own actions
3) need not to be a richman
4) Someone willing to stand by me all my life, be supportive in what i do
5) As for the sending home part of above post..my bf did send me home everytime without fail even thou how late it is Lolz (even though no bus service, he doesnt mind & tell me he can take a cab home ;) )

If U want to leave a gd impression to the girl, its not how expensive u treat the meal. Its how sincere U treat the date.

justl00king
25-03-2014, 01:15 AM
5) As for the sending home part of above post..my bf did send me home everytime without fail even thou how late it is Lolz (even though no bus service, he doesnt mind & tell me he can take a cab home ;) )

If U want to leave a gd impression to the girl, its not how expensive u treat the meal. Its how sincere U treat the date.That's some good advice.

I always go pick up my dates and ensure they r back home safely after that.
(with the hope that they would invite me in for coffee.) ;) lol :p

leekwantew
25-03-2014, 09:45 PM
I read these wise words from somewhere:

Don't be a guy who can date girls, be a guy girls want to date

still working on it :rolleyes:

Ken79
26-03-2014, 01:27 AM
Hi Ts bro, the way women see a man that she can see as a potential husband is the same way when we look at stocks, we buy a particular shares when we see that there is a good chance to appreciate based on our understanding of this listed company, the current price can be low or high per shares but what we see is the future potential, it would be terrible to be holding onto shares that remains the same price over the years or worse, depreciate.

Likewise for a woman, when she comes across a man she deems she can throw in her lot into, she invest her youth and all in it.
Doesn't matter if u are currently earning a low income, but a woman wants to see that u are enterprising, she wants to see life with you will become better over the years 5, 10 years down the road.
what most women want is actually simple as this.

Ask yourself, do u have confidence about yourself. how much have u improved over the years or had u just remained the same and sunk, shut yourself within a comfort zone?
Women are afraid of such men, so first maybe u need to look within first.

natsuki
26-03-2014, 02:00 AM
该来的,始终会来. 没必要强求. 越是希望,抱着太大的期望,失望就越显而易见. 越是自艾自怜,越是没自信,就越是惹人嫌.

Nationality has nothing to do with it bah. It's ownself's confident and how you groom youself and present youself. No?

Wintermelontea
26-03-2014, 08:46 AM

If U want to leave a gd impression to the girl, its not how expensive u treat the meal. Its how sincere U treat the date.

i guess that guy friend of my friend's didn't bother or think about alternatives when he wanted to send a potential gf home. or he is just too selfish.

gd impression...i think the ambience of the place plays a part too...everything plays a part...key thing is to manage the expectation well?

PPGirl
26-03-2014, 02:37 PM
i guess that guy friend of my friend's didn't bother or think about alternatives when he wanted to send a potential gf home. or he is just too selfish.

gd impression...i think the ambience of the place plays a part too...everything plays a part...key thing is to manage the expectation well?

Hmmm im not really into ambience. More like what or how d guy do to make d lady feel comfortable being with him

real_king
27-03-2014, 03:53 PM
When i was much younger, all i care was to im-press the lady.

Now, seriously, just be myself is more than enough. Somemore now is too late, too old, too tired.

observer85
29-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Thanks to bros and sis for some enlightenment.. Got few good point that I totally agreed..
I'w like to say that, : 1) communications is v important in a relationship
2) iw will never ever go eat outside if I got a gf. Because to me, if wanna a gf meaning she is my potential future wife :)

But... First, have to find a good girl who can understand me, share good and bad time with me, can tolerate each other and never say broke up when thing got wrong sometimes.. Bah.. :/ now a days, hard to find those who can 共患难, be it bf/gf also e same, people only can share good time but wen time is bad, all go their own way Liao.. ����

Johnbass
29-03-2014, 11:45 PM
2) iw will never ever go eat outside if I got a gf. Because to me, if wanna a gf meaning she is my potential future wife :)

Your point 2 abit hard lah... not that I encourage you to eat out.
But haven't paktor you think of marriage liao... the girl sure run away.
You go buy a foreign wife better.
:cool:

PPGirl
30-03-2014, 12:06 AM

But... First, have to find a good girl who can understand me, share good and bad time with me, can tolerate each other and never say broke up when thing got wrong sometimes.. Bah.. :/ now a days, hard to find those who can 共患难, be it bf/gf also e same, people only can share good time but wen time is bad, all go their own way Liao.. ����

pt 2...its too early to say anything now, wait till you find ur gf then say

u will never know u find one till something bad "touch wood" happen to u.
i think i belong to the 共患难 category lolz

Johnbass
30-03-2014, 01:21 AM
i think i belong to the 共患难 category lolz

Nice... your bf lucky lor
:D

melikemsg
08-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Thanks to bros and sis for some enlightenment.. Got few good point that I totally agreed..
I'w like to say that, : 1) communications is v important in a relationship

Hi TS,

Agree its hard to find. But its not like off-the-shelf character that one can immediately come to realization. It takes in-depth understanding and time together with the person before you know if your partner is understanding, willing to go hell and deep water with you. Being the typical ppl we are (instant gratification required), patience is a hard to find virtue these days. But i would say it is a must-go-through process.

Never say break up when things go wrong... it depends on how both ppl work out their differences when it comes to conflict. Communication is important here, but for relationship where one party like to raise voice and have fiery temperament, patience is very important as well.

These are the things that school never taught us.

And hor, pt 2, i think you better hold it for now... you will never know... :p

real_king
08-04-2014, 06:51 PM
As for pt 2, though its bf/gf stage but thats still achievable.

Thats what i did back then.

eyeswideshut010
08-04-2014, 07:00 PM
dear observer85,

it really sucks to see couples dating n having fun n doing stuff together...however, some bros here really gave some very good advices, when they say being single is one of the best moments of your life...it indeed is.... u can do wotever u want with ur money and ur time, no need to be accountable to any1(except God :p)

anyways, if u really want to have a gf, this is my tip:
join some charity/volunteer project....u will meet a lot of ladies...make lots of friends...from there u will likely meet some1 nice and likely not materialistic :D

all the best to you :D

procum
11-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Wow, envious.... single and slightly younger than me.

I married young and believe me, not because of shotgun but I really love my wife alot. She really belong the one of the rare species of woman. We go to Thai discos, viet discos and she picks escorts (gal) for 3P during my birthdays.

We also go and learn things together, that is where I found many single, cute and sometimes, hot in bed gals.

Go take up dance classes (Latin) but stay away from Cha cha cha (unless you like MILF or even GILF), you can hold the girls close for free (if you yearn for some human contact) and learn a new skill to impress your gal in a Latin club! My first FB and a few ONS were found there.

Pick up and new language from those foreign language centers. Japanese, German and French classes are the best resources of GND. Careful here though, the gals here are more serious and yet cute. Not to mention when you go France's underground disco, the advantage of speaking their native language in their country and then declare that you are from Singapore!

I was in France for 3 months for my company overseas posting and some French gals sampled my Singapore 'Lat chung'. They hate China man, I was even been challenged to a fight in the subway by some drunk french man. But when I spoke french, boy were they confused. They can never say Gong Xi Fa Cai right.

There is a whole big world out there, seven billion people on the planet, you are never alone.....

observer85
13-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Below is a PM I received form a bro/sis...

"gf?
bro,

first question. Are you financially stable?

2nd: what kind of girls you are looking for?

3: are you ugly (your own point of view)

from my point of view, i know a guy, he is not rich not tall and handsome but there are girls who are above average liking him so i do not believe that you cant get a gf."

Just wanna to say, I'm actually a very 宅 person.. Other then school/work, I rarely go out and I only have less then 4-5 friends and its all male.. So I have never bring to places like pub/club ect...
3) I have very low self confident.. Therefore I don't think I'm handsome.. People say I look like those secondary sch boy boy because my high only 160+.. -0-"
2) I'm looking for just average girl with good heart and can connect with me.. Not looking for "model" class, just don't too "oversize" bah... "Sry not being rule but just a personal liking.."
1) having a job at e moment... But seriously need to find a better one tho..

Sorry to all bros/sis's... Just need a place where I can write down what I really feel inside ... So pls don't take it to heart if what I think is diff from urs ><"

StoolPigeon
13-04-2014, 11:54 PM
A lot of good advice/suggestions have been given. Just to add on one point. It might be beneficial for you to focus on expanding your social circle for now. It doesn't matter whether it's guys or gals - jus get to know more people & make more friends in general. By interacting more with people, you get to practice & improve your social skills (as you mentioned you do not have much close friends). And you never know who you might get to know through your new found friends. I met one of my GF and a couple of dates through my guy friends. In fact, if you are not the extroverted type of person (like myself), i would say it's easier to know gals & get a date through your circle of friends as compared to the "cold approach" - e.g. hitting up on gals at a club, asking for numbers.

Advanced
26-04-2014, 02:20 AM
1) Caring
2) Responsible for his own actions
3) need not to be a richman
4) Someone willing to stand by me all my life, be supportive in what i do

Ehh Sis i got all this siol LOL! especially number 3:p
but no girl want cause no self confident

Just wanna to say, I'm actually a very 宅 person.. Other then school/work, I rarely go out and I only have less then 4-5 friends and its all male.. So I have never bring to places like pub/club ect...
3) I have very low self confident.. Therefore I don't think I'm handsome.. People say I look like those secondary sch boy boy because my high only 160+.. -0-"
2) I'm looking for just average girl with good heart and can connect with me.. Not looking for "model" class, just don't too "oversize" bah... "Sry not being rule but just a personal liking.."
1) having a job at e moment... But seriously need to find a better one tho..

Sorry to all bros/sis's... Just need a place where I can write down what I really feel inside ... So pls don't take it to heart if what I think is diff from urs ><"

Bro how come when i read your 1, 2 & 3.. i think of myself also =[ hahaha.. but i fat =x

Isn't there colleagues to start your social circle with? You could start going out maybe with them.. then slowly explore the possible :D

talkingman
26-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Had a few relationships, a few single time, then last 3 years met my wifey, married and now with a kid. Normally I hook on girls which is 8 or 9. I myself is only a 5. My wife is a 8.5.

I don't dare to say I am successful now, but I think I could share about some of my life experience to you to motivate you or perhaps give you some guidance before it was too late.

Something I realized when I was a young man, a happy man, positive, confident but not arrogant, humble and could listen, can strike honest and meaningful conversation will definitely land you into the good books of any girls. I had no money that time but I lead my life and set realistic goals in life. My girl see the potential in me and now finally I am pretty much ok financially. In my early life, I invested on education and enhancement course to gain more skills and knowledge and move up the corporate ladder, make good friends and learn from good mentors.

Every year I set goals of my life and rethink some plans to make adjustments. I know my weakness, I am not handsome, that I could not change, so I need to sell the good points of myself and improve on my weak. I dress neatly, if can't style my hair much, I cut it short and gel it, wash my face, trim my nails, shave my beard and trim my nose hair. Just make myself look clean, refreshed and confident. You need to take care of yourself to take care of others, esp you gf. So girls actually look at these.

Learn and choose to make decisions and not be wishy washy. Actually it was a choice. A lot of wishy washy people are actually prideful people without them knowing it. Why? Coz you are afraid to make the wrong decisions, you are afraid to bear the consequences, you are afraid to fail, and that makes you felt ashamed? Or people to laugh at you? Don't be afraid! Coz by making mistakes and wrong decisions, we learn to make the right ones next time! The road to success builds on the road of failures and retries! Humble yourself, take the first step out from comfort zone, you find yourself more confident and firm. Don't always care about what people think of you....you will never make everyone love you or pleased. A woman is attracted to a responsible man, a man with integrity, a man who dares to stand up and admits when he is wrong and apologize, move on and don't keep hanging on. You have to start realize that you are only sorry to yourself instead of others then you will start to not think too much about what other think about you. You can't please everyone, so move on!

Honestly I really do not recommend you to go visit WL when you are lonely. And to stay away from friend who invite you to go visit WL. It will affect you emotionally without you knowing it. Sometimes you will think that such sex is sufficient but it makes you empty, make you think too much, fantasize too much and loose your focus when you met the right one. Having sex and making love is very different. And I choose to make love than having just casual sex anytime. I prefer my partner to exchange that feeling with me when we make love. The emotional high sometimes supersede the sexual ecstasy. Look for a proper relationship, not indulge in never ending spiral of WL patronizing habits. Man falls or get himself killed usually due to, Lust, Pride and Power. Look at the history of man, you will know most of them falls because of this top 3 killers. Be mindful be cautious and do yourself a favor to stay clear from them.

Be a self sufficient, love yourself and complete single person. Train yourself, mould yourself. Then you will find and attract the right half into your life which you will marry. Man is not in control of his life but god, but man need to step out and make the choice when god give him the direction.

Advanced
26-04-2014, 03:01 PM
I dress neatly, if can't style my hair much, I cut it short and gel it, wash my face, trim my nails, shave my beard and trim my nose hair. Just make myself look clean, refreshed and confident. You need to take care of yourself to take care of others, esp you gf. So girls actually look at these.

Learn and choose to make decisions and not be wishy washy. Actually it was a choice. A lot of wishy washy people are actually prideful people without them knowing it. Why? Coz you are afraid to make the wrong decisions, you are afraid to bear the consequences, you are afraid to fail, and that makes you felt ashamed? Or people to laugh at you?

What you said on people whose wishy washy is damn true.. lol

Well said.. lol!! But how do you/girls define dress neatly? lol!
like my friend he have curly hair, can't/hard style :D ( No offence to other bros)

PPGirl
26-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Ehh Sis i got all this siol LOL! especially number 3:p
but no girl want cause no self confident

Bro how come when i read your 1, 2 & 3.. i think of myself also =[ hahaha.. but i fat =x

Isn't there colleagues to start your social circle with? You could start going out maybe with them.. then slowly explore the possible :D
Then train up ur confidence level ;) i know my bf from sbf :)
About d wishy washy part..dun like guys to be one. If want to date a ger, just do it. If ger date u, dun give all sorts of excuses like not free ah.. need to rush hm to eat cos mum cook.. zzz

Advanced
26-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Then train up ur confidence level ;) i know my bf from sbf :)
About d wishy washy part..dun like guys to be one. If want to date a ger, just do it. If ger date u, dun give all sorts of excuses like not free ah.. need to rush hm to eat cos mum cook.. zzz

Hahaha.. bro observer85 got alot tips liao leh..~ :D

but sometimes we guys give excuses of not free really is not free, our boss wants to have their free time with their dates so we workers no free time :eek:
And i believe most guys wishy washy part is like, thinking what to talk about, how to humor the girl ( without making it offensive ). i believe thats what bro observer85 is having too?

Usually is the communication part ba? their afraid of talking, sadly but true.. first think come in the mind would be if it would actually offend the girl. If asking this question would be too boring. etc etc..

emogirl
13-05-2014, 06:46 PM
I don't think nationality means a thing. I've only been in Singapore for about 6 months but the perception is that girls from China or Vietnam are filial and subservient to men. That most of them are trying to get out of their lives in their countries. I think women today are very different. We're very independent and strong. Sometimes men are intimidated by this but it's always better to marry an equal. That way the relationship is able to be challenged and both people can evolve.

My advice is to meet more people. Be more social and meet all types of people. That way you're more interesting to girls.

Greenfrog
18-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Actually, SG ladies are quite okay, just that sometimes they crave more attention than others, which they are not in the wrong. If you don't look those supermodel or think-they-are-supermodel kind, they are not as materialistic as what you expect them to be.

don't find love when you are lonely, find it when you are ready. happily single person here.

Bro usually it is the plain janes that are demanding. I encounter before.

But i agree with you here, find love when u are ready. Enjoying singlehood now!

Hokkien Siao
18-05-2014, 12:36 AM
I don't think nationality means a thing. I've only been in Singapore for about 6 months but the perception is that girls from China or Vietnam are filial and subservient to men. That most of them are trying to get out of their lives in their countries. I think women today are very different. We're very independent and strong. Sometimes men are intimidated by this but it's always better to marry an equal. That way the relationship is able to be challenged and both people can evolve.

My advice is to meet more people. Be more social and meet all types of people. That way you're more interesting to girls.

China wife except u to look after their parent-in-law too.

melodymilky
18-05-2014, 12:47 AM
TS,

Time will come and the right one will appear... cheers!;)

stillgottheblue
18-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Did you actively go and broaden your scope of life? If not sure forever alone lah!

real_king
18-05-2014, 11:55 AM

My advice is to meet more people. Be more social and meet all types of people. That way you're more interesting to girls.Shit. u sum it up in 1 min but i took almost 7years to realise that.
That i fully agree. Its always better to marry someone whom u can talk to, rather than someone whom u can bang whole days coz aft awhile the sex really fades.

lotsfits80
18-05-2014, 06:49 PM

Bro... You need to ask the right question. Are you sure you want a gf, or just free sex?

I'm asking this because I'm quite opposite from you.

I'm in an 8 years relationship and I found out that I wasn't really happy. My headache now is how can I end the relationship without hurting her. I think I have reached a point in life where I realised that I cannot tolerate social conditioning (that we must have gf/wife) anymore and I want to live a happy life without being controlled by anyone. I wish I have realised this 8 years ago, or trade places with you.

The fact is MOST (not all) girlfriends/wives are either abusive, manipulative, bitchy, or plain outright not interested in sex at all (even though they can be a pretty girl, as in my case). Unless you are the few lucky ones, you may not get sex as much as you want, and sex is treated as a tool to control you (maybe you have to beg for it and your gf/wife will give you sometimes out of pity or when they are in the mood). Or she is the typical girl who thinks sex is dirty, pervert, sinful, risky or whatever the fuck it is. If she actually happily have sex with you, it might only lasts for the first few years of the promised LIFELONG RELATIONSHIP, where one of you eventually become bored of each other and live a sad, attached life ever after (as in most marriages).

Ask yourself will you seriously be happy? You only have 1 life, think about it.

If I were you, I will work myself to become an Alpha Male 2.0. He is confident, never needy/desperate, can fuck many girls in his life without cheating or paying, and lives a happy life for many many years as long as you can fuck

If you don't know what it means then you might want to read the topic I've created http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=447238

nfiaker
19-05-2014, 05:08 PM
I feel for TS.

I am already in my late 30s and still not even a single GF yet.
I am introverted, and most of my friends are males, a few years ago I did try the dating scene, but nothing came out of it, although I did manage to make some female friends.

To this day, I still do think about what having a GF is like, etc. But one thing I found that is most important is to enjoy yourself anyway.

Laugh with the world and it laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.

So bro TS, just get out there, try new hobbies, meet more people. If you dun like what you see, move on to something else. This world is big and there is much to see.

lebronjames6
23-05-2014, 03:29 PM
bro. i prefer to be single. i regretted marrying.

KaniNababe
23-05-2014, 03:52 PM

Wow u are a rare breed :D

If you can find a soulmate it will be good for you. I usually dont encourage ppl to seek for 老婆 or 老公.

Married men live longer than single men. But married men are alot more willing to die.
So....are you prepared to die already????:D:D:

And to answer your question on what we women look out for in a bf/hb- Don't bother to find out. Just be yourself, if the person truly loves you, she will love you no matter how..no matter what...

Good luck to you :)

23-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Bro

Some girls i know want man to have stable job with good income, care and love etc.

wolfberry2
25-05-2014, 09:10 AM
...Ladies can suffer hardship with you only if you can show them a light at the end of the tunnel and set a time, doesn't matter the nationality. Of course, in Asian culture, u don't marry her but her family. So, think again.

...you should start with dating first... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4NcTzANGI&list=PLt3u9VXV3UGRbaXgcKWmvo6P2Mr41DIDT

sarahxx
28-05-2014, 12:34 AM
hi bro,

as a sis, not all sg girls are materialistic, bitchy, don't like sex yada yada. i know there are girls like that but one cannot generalize all girls to be like that bcos of a few black sheeps. pls don't lose hope in sg girls, you just may be finding girls at wrong places.

bro another thing is, it's not about what we look for in guys. every girl has different needs and wants if u were to change urself to suit her then you are going to lead a very tiring and unhappy life. you are what you are! you need to find a lady that loves you for who you are, not who you can transform to become.

all i can say is, be confident of yourself! girls are always attracted to confident men. find out what you're good at! this will def help in boosting confidence. and lastly be open, join new group activities social dances, meet ups etc and take it easy. if u do meet someone but it doesn't work out, move on to the next and don't be too hard on urself! sometimes the more deliberate u are in looking, the more u can't find it.

all the best bro :) sometimes i wish i was a guy, at least have no "expiry" date haha. jiayou!

Wintermelontea
03-06-2014, 11:27 PM
sometimes i wish i was a guy, at least have no "expiry" date haha!

How long more before you expired? :D

Wintermelontea
04-06-2014, 08:53 AM
with my above question a senior bro or bro with 4 points zap me? pls go ahead :) points to me is nothing...

KaniNababe
04-06-2014, 10:04 AM
with my above question a senior bro or bro with 4 points zap me? pls go ahead :) points to me is nothing...

Now i m thinking that SOME of our sg guys must be damn petty and can't take jokes.
Zapping to me is just an act of cowardly attack :rolleyes:

Johnbass
04-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Now i m thinking that SOME of our sg guys must be damn petty and can't take jokes.
Zapping to me is just an act of cowardly attack :rolleyes:

I TMD agree with you on this!!!
I'm one of the good guys hor... Don't cross-fire.

SnowLeopards
04-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Johnny boy, Good and You can never be placed together. ;)

Pierre.

KaniNababe
04-06-2014, 11:58 AM
I TMD agree with you on this!!!
I'm one of the good guys hor... Don't cross-fire.

Ya u r definitely not one of the petty ones
Albeit being called dumbass:D
No wonder u have a 跟屁虫:D

duxoop
04-06-2014, 12:11 PM
We all want what we can't have.
Most who are attached want the freedom from being single, while I guess some folks want to get hitched cos they've been single too long.

I've known my wife for 20yrs, married for 4yrs, and we've got a 4 mth old girl.
I love both of them, but yet sometimes still think about how my life used to be.
It's tough not being able to do the things you used to do or love doing, not to mention that sex with the wife now is pretty scarce.. which brings me here.. Hahaha

Anyways, I guess you either hafta try to make a change, or just be happy with what you have.
Otherwise, life will just be that much unhappier..

real_king
04-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Johnny boy, Good and You can never be placed together. ;)

Pierre.
like magnets that repel? :D

Johnbass
04-06-2014, 12:40 PM
like magnets that repel? :D

Like sperm cannot dissolve in water...
Or can it?

Johnbass
04-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Ya u r definitely not one of the petty ones
Albeit being called dumbass:D
No wonder u have a 跟屁虫:D

Now we're on the same page...
Are u looking for something here?
Maybe we're looking for the same thing too.

oreochcolate
04-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Cheer up bro! I used to be like you, lonely and low on self-confidence but I pulled myself together and walk on. Try to go out drinking more often, make friends with all the foreign ladies working in these places. It will build your self-confidence up bit by bit, but try not to go too deep into a relationship.

Also, sort you career up. Get a stable, decent paying job. As we get older, women of our cohort(I'm also a 1985') will naturally get more desperate to settle down, because they know that they are near expiry date. Whereas for guys, our stock would have increased because we have advanced in our careers already.

As for looks, nothing to say about that. I'm fat ass, but I've dated before. :) However, I'm currently single and available. Hahaha!

Take care of yourself first before you look to welcome another person in your life.

PM me if you need company.

observer85
09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Happy ndp ~~~ to all forever alone buddy :3

Parkerlon
16-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Happy ndp ~~~ to all forever alone buddy :3

Same boat so
Understand your feeling right now