PDA

View Full Version : Help on condom sizes

yandaodr
16-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Hi, I have a 6.5 inch dick which is quite thick, I bought big boy condoms which are XL sized and still has trouble putting it on, what size is recommended for thick guys?

Any big sized bros can guide me to which brand to buy? Thanks

miniboy
17-03-2014, 12:25 AM
try go to a kid store and buy some balloon
it may help :D

Sirrus
17-03-2014, 01:36 PM
use plastic bag and wrap:eek:???

ah rat
17-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Ts,use rubber band to tie :)

acidicavex
17-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Ts what u trying to imply??? Or show off?? :eek: why not u use stocking Since ppl can use it like a mask over the head. I am pretty sure your is not bigger than your head.

ah rat
17-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Ts what u trying to imply???

He implying that his 1 tua kee :D

acidicavex
17-03-2014, 02:17 PM

How lian later meet a season lady laugh at it than he know tua kee or not.:cool:

Deesiaokia
17-03-2014, 02:44 PM

Hahahaha.. Is Tua kee or Tua pao ?

sheelayueng
17-03-2014, 02:46 PM
this site is really full of funny people. Hahaha!

I can laugh all day by reading at those comments and replies.

naan1974
17-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Hi, I have a 6.5 inch dick which is quite thick, I bought big boy condoms which are XL sized and still has trouble putting it on, what size is recommended for thick guys?

Any big sized bros can guide me to which brand to buy? Thanks

what problem are you having?
can cover dickhead but cant roll back or
cant even cover your dickhead? (this one cant be help)

once completely rolled back , the latex stretches pretty well
can even blow into a balloon

anyway you can try Trojan Magnum XLarge

yandaodr
17-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Bros it's a innocent question, don't flame me. There's always someone who's bigger . Why would I want to show off?

I have tried a few brands which didn't really work that's why post here la.

pleasurehobby
17-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Bros it's a innocent question, don't flame me. There's always someone who's bigger . Why would I want to show off?

Even Okamoto XL bigboy?Most durex are slightly larger than japanese brands too. if not you will be needing some amercian sizes condom.

miniboy
17-03-2014, 07:52 PM

so many bros have reply and provide you with so many information
apparently the last resort may be to ask the condom seller for help

eh uncle/auntie yah
got condom big big one boh

yandaodr
17-03-2014, 08:05 PM
thanks bro, I will probably try Durex then. Which one? Durex has so many versions that it's so damn confusing. And I don't want to be the idiot who stands there going through the boxes.

Yes, the Okamoto Big Boy XL was a bit too tight.

Bigbanger
17-03-2014, 08:20 PM
thanks bro, I will probably try Durex then. Which one? Durex has so many versions that it's so damn confusing. And I don't want to be the idiot who stands there going through the boxes. Yes, the Okamoto Big Boy XL was a bit too tight.

Most condom packets have the nominal width in mm shown on them. All brands make different sizes for different markets, so you have to check carefully which size you are buying. The Asian size is typically between 50 - 54 mm wide, while the European standard is 56mm. Durex packets clearly show the nominal width ( don't confuse this with the head width which is more ). I would look in Orchard Towers as they probably keep the bigger size for their Caucasian clients. Buy a small pack first and try it for size. If even 56 mm doesn't work you, your best bet is to buy online. There are some 58mm condoms available there.

If even 58mm isn't big enough, please contact the Guinness Book of records at once!

bobian
17-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Get Durex Comfort.

It's bigger than the usual condom. I've always used that. Others hurt my dick cos they're squeezing it so tight.

iFuck
17-03-2014, 11:24 PM
TS why not post some pic of ur dick?
I'm sure there are many experts here ...

stella69
17-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Lol. Zhun bo? Nb this guy trying to show off or sincerely seeking advice?

No suitable size then go use plastic bag la. Sure can fit, got plenty of room for your dua lan jiao to breathe.

yandaodr
18-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Haha I'm sure there are many bros here bigger than me, so I won't try to embarrass myself la. Not trying to haulian, just that some of my fwbs find it hard to put on the condoms for me, so seeking help from the experienced samsters here.

fastspawn
18-03-2014, 12:18 AM
Haha I'm sure there are many bros here bigger than me, so I won't try to embarrass myself la. Not trying to haulian, just that some of my fwbs find it hard to put on the condoms for me, so seeking help from the experienced samsters here.

I teach you - just go popular buy scissor, then cut the side a bit so the rubber can fit lor.

Lonely
18-03-2014, 01:21 AM
I am 35, chinese, male and graduated overseas from the UK with a medical degree. I am sporty and athletic, with an above average look and charm with people ( especially ladies).

I have had my fair share of overseas chicks during the good old days in med school, however, nothing still beats the authentic singaporean born and bred ladies, and the local food. That's why I decided to come back to practise in Singapore, despite the fact that we foreign grads are often looked down upon by the local grads, and that we have to serve a 4 year bond to the government sector, before we get our full practising license in Singapore.

This story is about one of my escapades with a nurse in the AE.

She is around 25, Filipino, however, she looks alot like a Chinese. She is easily prettier than any average Chinese Singaporean gal. Petite with dyed brown soft silky hair, she is very well-mannered and courteous to the doctors. She would always greet me, "Good afternoon doctor".

During my rotation there, I always noticed her, she always had a cute pony-tail but due to the crowded environment, we are always unable to say more than a 'hi', 'bye' or 'today busy or not?'

Furthermore, they wear loose scrubs so I couldn't really see her figure, unlike the rest of the nurses in the wards, where they do have much tighter uniforms that accentuates their curves.

I was surfing on facebook one day when her profile suddenly popped up, you know like those auto-suggest columns. Wow, she looks so different from her usual self in the hospital. Those of you who have nurse friends, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. They always suddenly look so pretty and fresh in their normal casual clothes.

So I added her, and within a few minutes, voila, she approved my friend request and we started chatting... to be continued

Took this from his story. So TS is a 35 yo dr that has little/no knowledge of condom ?? Either you're a fake doctor or your penis size is fake .

Taeloth
18-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Obviously fake. Condom can blow up to balloon size but cannot accommodate his penis?

bochapsing
19-03-2014, 12:28 PM
ts, condom is to be put onto ur dick, a.k.a. kukujiao... not over ur head or onto ur foot...!!!

not very sure medicine lecturer got teach or not... :confused::o

miniboy
24-03-2014, 12:36 PM
ts, condom is to be put onto ur dick, a.k.a. kukujiao... not over ur head or onto ur foot...!!!

not very sure medicine lecturer got teach or not... :confused::o

alamak, finally a wise fellow manage to point out the mistaken fact of all

FuckApps
24-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Not sure what condom size !!!
Just unzip ur pant and ask those sale girls " do u have condom to fit this ? "
If u are lucky they might get a few boxes and put it on for u.