PDA

View Full Version : What is the your favourite condom?

luvstereo
12-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Bros, what's your favourite condom? I prefer Durex Love man, cheap and good, sometimes got discount some more.

Haven had chance to explore other types or brands leh. Any shares? :)

will88
13-03-2014, 10:53 AM
My top choice is always Okamoto without fail. Though slightly high in cost, still the preferred one for me.

FatSpider
13-03-2014, 11:30 AM
no condom :D

fictionman
13-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Dun like to use

Lucifersangel
13-03-2014, 12:38 PM
My top choice is always Okamoto without fail. Though slightly high in cost, still the preferred one for me.

I have been hearing of that brand. is it good? Does the guys feel good? I hate Durex. Pain ley when the guys do it too long. The friction is shity. Guys pls don't go for cheapo brand. think of the girls you are fucking. Pain means less sex hor.

ah rat
13-03-2014, 02:00 PM
I hate Durex. Pain ley when the guys do it too long. The friction is shity. Guys pls don't go for cheapo brand. think of the girls you are fucking. Pain means less sex hor.

Sis, like that said, u are not wet enough :D

acidicavex
13-03-2014, 02:18 PM
I have been hearing of that brand. is it good? Does the guys feel good? I hate Durex. Pain ley when the guys do it too long. The friction is shity. Guys pls don't go for cheapo brand. think of the girls you are fucking. Pain means less sex hor.

Haha either u no arose and not wet enough or the sex not up to your standard. :p

Eddiebest
13-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Okamoto definitely! Quite difficult to put on fully though as not much lubricamy. Close to not wearing any. So far none of the ladies complain just comment so thin ah!Can see from their action they love it too.

bigbrudder
13-03-2014, 03:11 PM

The thinner it is, the higher risk of equipment failure.

will88
13-03-2014, 03:48 PM
The thinner it is, the higher risk of equipment failure.

Not really, have been using it for ages. Just need to make sure your dick fit the condom and won't roll off when penetrating.

will88
13-03-2014, 03:49 PM

Sure good. It's the closest to nothing.

bigbrudder
13-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Not really, have been using it for ages. Just need to make sure your dick fit the condom and won't roll off when penetrating.

It will break ... if you are rough ;)

ahbengseng
13-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Okamoto have more feel but Durex have better fit :D

Fetherlite & Comfort my fav :)

luvstereo
13-03-2014, 04:05 PM
my fav is performa leh but expensive man.. and okamoto sibeh tight i feel. any bros use foreign brands boh? haha

BiRd13
13-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Actually no preference...

Just that my girl prefer diff type of condom though...

One prefer Durex Pleassuremax...

The other prefer Durex Love...

And one prefer Okamoto...

Sometime got mixed up and used wrong one, they will grumble... :P

will88
13-03-2014, 05:48 PM
my fav is performa leh but expensive man.. and okamoto sibeh tight i feel. any bros use foreign brands boh? haha

I tried Performa. Can bonk damn long cos takes a long time to come until my gf also cannot tahan.

000c00ck
13-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Okamoto, great brand

splitwhale
13-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Only Okamoto Crown or Big Boy the preferred choice for me :-)

royaling
13-03-2014, 10:12 PM
My bf prefers Okamoto and been using it. He says it's thinner than durex therefore feel more shiok. :p

Rasta Marley
13-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Actually no preference...

Just that my girl prefer diff type of condom though...

One prefer Durex Pleassuremax...

The other prefer Durex Love...

And one prefer Okamoto...

Sometime got mixed up and used wrong one, they will grumble... :P

He he Bro Bird13, not bad leh, have 3 FBs. And all prefer different kinds of "protection" equipment. Amazing brother :D

Hope all is great with your cheonging....with at least 3 gals in the picture, am sure your hands are more than occupied! :p

darkhorse
13-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Should do a poll:)

buhl
13-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Elasun Sensational Joy, ultra thin n duly touted by the makers www.elasun.ca

LateHunter
14-03-2014, 12:28 AM
hate condom, makes me super hard to cum.. fuck super long, she cum a few times until she dry liao.. damn sad until I need to pcc myself..

Condom also hard to feel sensation. Tried the 0.02 crown but it is so dry, mix with lubricant also barely feel anything..

Dont think thin means good.

Lucifersangel
14-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Haha either u no arose and not wet enough or the sex not up to your standard. :p

Not sure if I am wet enough. Just enough to cover my thigh and leave a patch on the bed. but after 3-4 round, it will still hurts. especially if the guy is very big.

toyotarush
14-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Hate condom but nowadays no choice as no longer had any Milf fb who don't need. Okamoto for now with syt.

ah rat
14-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Not sure if I am wet enough. Just enough to cover my thigh and leave a patch on the bed. but after 3-4 round, it will still hurts. especially if the guy is very big.

Sis, flush water in yours pussy. It helps :p

Johnbass
14-03-2014, 07:54 AM
Sis, flush water in yours pussy. It helps :p

Orhhh... U come here to jiak... Breakfast ah?
:D

Highjoys
14-03-2014, 07:59 AM

Agreed. However, depends on wetness of gal so it is for the guy to observe and care abt it. If the guy does care, he may even get a lubricant in addition to condoms for girl.

Highjoys
14-03-2014, 08:02 AM

That is why i had mentioned it depends on teh guy's care adn observations.. Some guys I know of did very rough... My ex gf did tell em abt the rough act of her ex bf and she immediately broke off with him... when she did with me, she can see I care.... observant of her facial expressions and her "feedback" and ask her... do slowly before speeding up.. it takes some sessions to familiarise with each other including cock size, degree a which the cock is ponting upwards, tightness of vagina, passage of vagina, wetness. etc.... So it is learning process lah

acidicavex
14-03-2014, 08:32 AM

Oh a big boy no wonder like that no comment but don't think is cd la... u might want to ask the guy to bring along lub If you are planning for a 3-4 game.:D

tabio99
14-03-2014, 07:29 PM
usually just stick to durex, old trusted brand :)