PDA

View Full Version : Do ladies get really tired after sex?

BiggiB
11-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi bros and sis,

I've been married for about 4 years and sex with my wife has always been... Erm... Quick...

Well, that's not the point. The reason why I started this thread is yo find out more about the reason why my wife would always complain the she's tired after sex... So tired that she needs 2 days to recover. Sometimes, she'll complain her body aches from our night activity.

Maybe can I get some expert views from any sis here and maybe some sharing from bros who've the same experience...

Lucifersangel
11-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Does she cum? If it is because she cum then get tired, then don't let her cum so soon. or maybe try sth new with her. And Erm.. some woman who reach menopause don't like sex.

Was she like this before marriage? We need more info.

Or try some sex enhancer?

For me I give up once I cum. But I take a LOOOOONG Ass time to cum so I can go 6-8hour straight of sex. But then again.. I am at my prime. different woman is different. Even if all the sis here give u advice, it might not help. Maybe u should talk to her.

nextview
11-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Does she cum? If it is because she cum then get tired, then don't let her cum so soon. or maybe try sth new with her. And Erm.. some woman who reach menopause don't like sex.

For me I give up once I cum. But I take a LOOOOONG Ass time to cum so I can go 6-8hour straight of sex. But then again.. I am at my prime. different woman is different. Even if all the sis here give u advice, it might not help. Maybe u should talk to her.

Most probably your partner must be very tired :D

"8 hr of sex oh shit tml I still need wake up for work" :eek:

BiggiB
11-03-2014, 11:00 PM

Before marriage, she's already like that. And I don't think she's at the age of menopause...

Erm... She doesn't really cum (if you mean squirting), but I'd always get her high with foreplay focusing on her clitoris... I'll make sure she gets an orgasm first before I do... Since mine can be quite fast...:o

Lucifersangel
11-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Most probably your partner must be very tired :D

"8 hr of sex oh shit tml I still need wake up for work" :eek:

do on weekend^.~ bro wanna try with me? Hehe

Before marriage, she's already like that. And I don't think she's at the age of menopause...

Erm... She doesn't really cum (if you mean squirting), but I'd always get her high with foreplay focusing on her clitoris... I'll make sure she gets an orgasm first before I do... Since mine can be quite fast...:o

Girls are like guys. Once cum we get sensitive and sometime our sexual urge die with our cum. squirting is sibei powerful ley!!! Maybe u try to keep arousing her but don't let her cum. Make her high and horny! Then see is she complain tired when she can't cum.

nextview
11-03-2014, 11:17 PM

Girls are like guys. Once cum we get sensitive and sometime our sexual urge die with our cum. squirting is sibei powerful ley!!! Maybe u try to keep arousing her but don't let her cum. Make her high and horny! Then see is she complain tired when she can't cum.

Nonono don't misunderstand me, please see my signature, but if you need any advise on any problem I might give some advise.

pleasurehobby
12-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Once women cum aka orgasm, regardless whether they squirt or not, they do get tired. During an orgasm women uses a huge amount of energy, which is why they sweat a lot during it. After orgasm, their whole body will thorughly relax, it is like after a vigourous exercise. And contray to popular believe, just like men, women do fall asleep after having an orgasm because it is energy draining and comforting. ;)

diputs1269
12-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Once the woman cums she is totally spent, even though l go down to lick she will reject me. :mad:

jennytan
12-03-2014, 03:22 AM
once we hit orgasm, we tend to get exhausted :) and just like some bro/sis here have mentioned, after orgasm we do fall asleep, because we will feel shiok and comfy :)

Johnbass
12-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Nonono don't misunderstand me, please see my signature, but if you need any advise on any problem I might give some advise.

Orhhh Doc... Tao Jiak here
:D

Johnbass
12-03-2014, 08:04 AM
But I take a LOOOOONG Ass time to cum so I can go 6-8hour straight of sex. But then again.. I am at my prime.

Wah chiobu... U power sia.
Piak safe leh

Johnbass
12-03-2014, 08:06 AM
once we hit orgasm, we tend to get exhausted :) and just like some bro/sis here have mentioned, after orgasm we do fall asleep, because we will feel shiok and comfy :)

Hi chiobu, u look familiar
U the sleepy kind... Me too
How to piak 6-8 hrs?

nextview
12-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Orhhh Doc.... Tao Jiak here

Since when? I'm not like you or hd leh

happyfamily
12-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Hi bros and sis,

I've been married for about 4 years and sex with my wife has always been... Erm... Quick...

Well, that's not the point. The reason why I started this thread is yo find out more about the reason why my wife would always complain the she's tired after sex... So tired that she needs 2 days to recover. Sometimes, she'll complain her body aches from our night activity.

Maybe can I get some expert views from any sis here and maybe some sharing from bros who've the same experience...

maybe get your wife to do some workout regularly? might help

davidguetta
12-03-2014, 04:55 PM

wow 6-8 hrs..

do u need it everyday? haha how's ur sex drive like..?

whats ur frequency that your want it..?

sammyboyfor
12-03-2014, 05:05 PM

When a woman tells you she's tired after having sex, what she really means is she's tired of having sex with you.

diputs1269
12-03-2014, 05:10 PM
When a woman tells you she's tired after having sex, what she really means is she's tired of having sex with you.

Then it is time to change partner. :D

DTCEPL
12-03-2014, 05:21 PM
For me I give up once I cum. But I take a LOOOOONG Ass time to cum so I can go 6-8hour straight of sex. But then again.. I am at my prime. different woman is different.

OMG, 6-8 hours of sex:eek:............tats some power you got there!

Way to go Sis!

Uarespecial
12-03-2014, 05:55 PM

Wow interesting.. 6 to 8 hours.

MultiOrgasGuy
12-03-2014, 07:07 PM
From my experiences with different GFs, FBs etc, I find that some girls do not get orgasms easily during sexual intercouse, some only get orgasm from oral or hand stimulations, while some get multiple orgasms easily. Individuals differ. It also differ during different periods of their lives.

Orgasm do lead to different degrees of tiredness for women, similar to guys. For some women, recovery from orgasm is 5-10 mins, some maybe 1/2 hour or 1 hr. Some girls do not need recovery time and I can give them continuous orgasms for 2 minutes or more in one long orgasms. For some girls I can give them 6-8 orgasms in half hour. Some girls get 12 orgasms in 12 hrs of sex with me. So it all depends on the physiology of the girl and the skill of the guy.

lancerlution2
15-03-2014, 11:22 AM

But can I say that once a woman cummed the first during sex and I dun stop shaking her sexual urge won't die down and she will have the urge to carry on.

ahjie1989
15-03-2014, 11:51 AM

Wa sis. Really did 8 hrs before? Holyyy shiettt. My max was like 2 hrs. Use what stunt to stop also no use alr

ah rat
15-03-2014, 12:01 PM
TS,isit yr wife ride on u,while u just lied on the bed to enjoy sex:D.

jasminee
15-03-2014, 12:40 PM
TS,isit yr wife ride on u,while u just lied on the bed to enjoy sex:D.

maybe you are right his wife is riding on him for the whole session and he just relax there heehee no wonder need so long to recover :p

yes of cos we also get tired after sex just like you guys after cumming you guys also get tired right? but its depends on individual regarding how long it take to recover. but for me definitely no need 2 day that long heehee :D

hugs
15-03-2014, 12:55 PM

thats the truth.

But can I say that once a woman cummed the first during sex and I dun stop shaking her sexual urge won't die down and she will have the urge to carry on.

urge has nthg to do with it. just a natural physical reaction.

ykhuser
15-03-2014, 01:29 PM
how often do you guys encounter gals that sweat during sex?
most often is alway the guys that perspire like hell.gals is mostly dry skin

jasminee
22-03-2014, 12:23 PM
how often do you guys encounter gals that sweat during sex?
most often is alway the guys that perspire like hell.gals is mostly dry skin

try doing it in a non aircon room then you will know :p

asdfghjkl
23-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Yes, I get tired.. :o