PDA

View Full Version : 16 Mar (Sunday) HOT T PARTY

moon
11-03-2014, 02:09 AM
16 Mar (Sunday)
HOT T PARTY

Open invitation to 2 to 4 bros for hot party with gal stripper teasing you!

It will be a small group! And 2 hours of party! In hotel!
Let the stripper serve you tea! Those who want to bring in drinks (booze)are welcome!

Only those keen pls pm me! Party will start 4pm for Tea. And party!!

Benong1975
11-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Just for tea???
Then kopi drinkers pls stand aside...

moon
11-03-2014, 09:36 AM
yes kopi also have if want booze can bring also :) anyway gal is playful :)

Lucifersangel
11-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Wah foc is it? why only inviting guys. girls cannot join?

ah rat
11-03-2014, 12:35 PM

Ts will welcome u if u want to join as stripper :p :D

justl00king
11-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Wah foc is it? why only inviting guys. girls cannot join?U wanna be the gal stripping and teasing? :p nice! lol

TS, have a great party! ;)

michael_368
11-03-2014, 02:22 PM
TS, I am interested, any application to be filled? :p:D

Lamborghini
11-03-2014, 03:08 PM
TS, I am interested, any application to be filled? :p:D

Bro, be kind to share FR ok ? :p

Lucifersangel
11-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Ts will welcome u if u want to join as stripper :p :D

I so fat no need strip the belly will fall out by itself la^^ if I strip all the guys will throw up on the spot:D

ctchua
11-03-2014, 08:21 PM
I so fat no need strip the belly will fall out by itself la^^ if I strip all the guys will throw up on the spot:D

then can do belly dancing ......:D

moon
11-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Yes gals welcome too if they are playful enough to do strip dancing :)
In fact now asking 2nd gal to join in if more bros interested as they is a limit :)

vinkway
11-03-2014, 09:31 PM

You are interest meh my dear sis..

benster1973
12-03-2014, 06:37 AM
I am keen too

michael_368
12-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Bro, be kind to share FR ok ? :p

Hello Bro, If I selected, will post FR here. :D:p

ah rat
12-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Hello Bro, If I selected, will post FR here. :D:p

With pixs :p

GuyFawkes
13-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Eh hello moon
Drop u pm
Free one I join 100%
Hahahahaha

HornyStick
13-03-2014, 07:03 PM
foc i wan join

moon
13-03-2014, 11:25 PM
party not free la maybe you organise free i join you :)

moon
14-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Last confirmation by friday pls for those who replied or wish to join!

moon
15-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Party is on! Those who responded but not confirm pls do so by Saturday latest. TYVM.

Vandreax
15-03-2014, 05:17 AM
Will post something for other bros here who are unable to attend. Stay tuned on Sun:Dday.

leekwantew
15-03-2014, 01:39 PM
what's the damage?

TheMoneyShot
15-03-2014, 05:10 PM
What area?

Vandreax
17-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Have just finished from the awesome session this afternoon. Made a few good friends and glad to have experienced this with 2 other bros. Now too tired cause legs wobbly. Will post report when I wake up. It was a blast. Stay tuned. :D

siam66
17-03-2014, 02:56 AM
Have just finished from the awesome session this afternoon. Made a few good friends and glad to have experienced this with 2 other bros. Now too tired cause legs wobbly. Will post report when I wake up. It was a blast. Stay tuned. :D

Waaa......must be veri sexciting !!! :eek:.......first camper reporting in.....pitching tent now......hehee.......:D

Vandreax
18-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Sorry for posting a little slow. Was trying to finish up my work quickly and here I am now posting this interesting little party that we had over the weekend.

I started the day off early. It was drizzling and I thought to myself, Will it be a good day? Was quite skeptical about the day being good.

Straight to the chase, I arrived at the hotel, with a bottle of Jack. Bro Moon greeted me at the door and we proceeded to the room. Went to the room, saw a chick in a G-string and white top. Petite and tall lady in her mid-30s I would say. There was also another Philippine chick in a leopard print one piece. Was quite taken aback as I walked in cause there was suddenly a surge in skin to clothing ratio.

There were 2 bros already in there sitting and staring at me cause I was late. Sorry bros :( but soon we eventually warmed up as we started with some red wine, beer and Jack. Couldn't stop wondering what was under those pieces of clothing.

First lady:
Looks: 6/10 - Looks like Jade Hsu just a little tad bit older.
Body: 7/10 - Stretch marks. No tummy.
Boobs: A+
Mei mei: Neatly trimmed.
Stripper factor: 8.5/10
Friendly chick who likes to smile. She was the star of the whole performance.

Second Lady: Pinoy
Looks: 7.5/10 - Look like those exotic minah. Really CFM with a small lip piercing.
Body: 7.5/10 - She has got the proper thickness but got a little tummy.
Boobs: C (I was holding them all night long) :D
Mei mei: Clean shaven haven
Stripper factor: 6/10 - Her first time so need to excuse her.
She takes a little time to warm up but she really is very nice. You will find out later on in the thread on why I went home leg wobbly. ;)

We drank, TCSS and then Bro Moon interrupted us. "Show going to start lo!"
Wah! I fast hand, fast leg take my seat like a good school boy.

The music started, the curtains were drawn, the lights were dimmed and the 3 of us were getting excited. The first few shakes of the butt to the beat of the music electrified my 2I/C...

But I am running out of time and will continue this soon...

Word on the street is that Bro Moon is organizing one more. I will be in Europe though... :(

Will write more bros!

Lucifersangel
18-03-2014, 04:17 AM
O.O faster post part 2 ley.. so why leg wobbly? Need full story. Here always have this kind of thread and ppl wonder why aunty always so high. lol.

Sorry for posting a little slow. Was trying to finish up my work quickly and here I am now posting this interesting little party that we had over the weekend.

I started the day off early. It was drizzling and I thought to myself, Will it be a good day? Was quite skeptical about the day being good.

Straight to the chase, I arrived at the hotel, with a bottle of Jack. Bro Moon greeted me at the door and we proceeded to the room. Went to the room, saw a chick in a G-string and white top. Petite and tall lady in her mid-30s I would say. There was also another Philippine chick in a leopard print one piece. Was quite taken aback as I walked in cause there was suddenly a surge in skin to clothing ratio.

There were 2 bros already in there sitting and staring at me cause I was late. Sorry bros :( but soon we eventually warmed up as we started with some red wine, beer and Jack. Couldn't stop wondering what was under those pieces of clothing.

First lady:
Looks: 6/10 - Looks like Jade Hsu just a little tad bit older.
Body: 7/10 - Stretch marks. No tummy.
Boobs: A+
Mei mei: Neatly trimmed.
Stripper factor: 8.5/10
Friendly chick who likes to smile. She was the star of the whole performance.

Second Lady: Pinoy
Looks: 7.5/10 - Look like those exotic minah. Really CFM with a small lip piercing.
Body: 7.5/10 - She has got the proper thickness but got a little tummy.
Boobs: C (I was holding them all night long) :D
Mei mei: Clean shaven haven
Stripper factor: 6/10 - Her first time so need to excuse her.
She takes a little time to warm up but she really is very nice. You will find out later on in the thread on why I went home leg wobbly. ;)

We drank, TCSS and then Bro Moon interrupted us. "Show going to start lo!"
Wah! I fast hand, fast leg take my seat like a good school boy.

The music started, the curtains were drawn, the lights were dimmed and the 3 of us were getting excited. The first few shakes of the butt to the beat of the music electrified my 2I/C...

But I am running out of time and will continue this soon...

Word on the street is that Bro Moon is organizing one more. I will be in Europe though... :(

Will write more bros!

michael_368
18-03-2014, 02:45 PM
very nice FR.. pls do continue. thanks bro:D

kmwai
18-03-2014, 10:36 PM
can't wait for part 2

Vandreax
19-03-2014, 12:55 AM
Here comes part 2.

The music started, the curtains were drawn, the lights were dimmed and the 3 of us were getting excited. The first few shakes of the butt to the beat of the music electrified my 2I/C. I was mesmerized by the swaying hips of her slender body. Her back gyrating to the music as I slowly imagined what was under the that little clothing she had on. My imagination ran wild.

I sipped on my Jack and Coke as she turned around staring right into my eyes. I swallowed hard and felt the ice cold drink traveling down my gullet as though her eyes pierced through my very soul. I was intimidated until she revealed a cheeky smile followed by a naughty wink. A part of me was paralyzed but I was overwhelmed by my urge to mate with her as her pheromones filled the room. I winked right back at her staring straight into her eyes. I was undaunted...

I heard a door opening. I looked up. No... It wasn't the hotel room door but the toilet door instead. Out came a woman who looked in her late 20s dressed in a skimpy one piece leopard print outfit. My instincts kicked in and my heart rate was elevated. Now there were 2 skimpily dressed woman in the same room with me and what the hell was I doing still fully clothed! I had to show my resilience. I didn't want the other 2 bros in the same room to feel awkward. My phallus was throbbing and I allowed it to. I was so sexually driven to mate that I didn't bother to hide my raging erection.

I had to do something to tell the one in leopard print that I was interested. I was a natural "go-getter" and I wouldn't allow anyone else to have their way with her.

SIDE NOTE: For Easier description, I will name the slim more matured woman as Girl L and the younger girl with proper thickness Girl P. I will name Bro A and Bro B.

I stood up with my full-blown erection bulging out of my jeans almost bursting the button fly. I grabbed her waist with my left hand, all so ever gently placed my right hand over her neck, leaned in closer and whispered "You are beautiful". I took a step back whilst still looking into her eyes and smiled at her.

I turned back and sat down.

Girl L took off Bro B's shirt. I sat down and thought to myself that this was getting rather interesting. She turned back and got 2 ropes out. Her eyes were locked on to me like a predator approaching an unsuspecting Gazelle. I lay rooted in my seat. She tied both my hands up. She went back and grabbed one more rope and tied Bro A's hands up. So now we had one topless bro and 2 tied up bros.

Girl L then proceeded to take off the anticipated first piece off. She twirled and crawled towards Bro B like a Tiger. Grinding her butt cheeks on his groin. I wanted to act cool and reached for my Jack and Coke but to my horror, I couldn't. So I sat there awkwardly looking at Girl L grinding Bro B and Girl P grinding bro A.

Fast forward, both of the girls got naked, so was Bro A and Bro B and I were half naked.
Bro A and B were on the bed with Girl L while I was with Girl P on the chair drinking and grinding. We passionately looked deep into each others eyes as we started getting horny. We were both heavily breathing as we gently caressed each other. Our lips never touched, teasing one another, her warm breath on my neck, her perfume and her smell of her hair, my legs were shaking as I was on the verge of ravishing her there. I didn't care what was happening on the bed merely 1.5 meters away from us. I was immersed in a world where only Girl P and I existed. An abyss of attraction never felt before. It was sprinkled with a few giggles and pauses to indulge in Jack and Coke.

Fast forward again! All three of us were on the bed. Girl L was rubbing down bro A and B and Girl P was giving us a butt shaking show that was incredible. I was excited. I swear that I was so excited that my pre-cum was oozing out. Every time Girl P grazed with throbbing cock, it sent uncontrollable shivers down my spine.

Then there was an announcement by Bro Moon, the moment we all dreaded was approaching. Party time over! A surge of disappointment overcame me. The fact that I was going to Europe for a business trip and coupled with the fact that Girl P was leaving Singapore the following week made me have a sense of overwhelming distress. Didn't take any rocket scientist to see that I was disheartened. I usually hide my emotions well but I guess this just didn't sit well with me and the alcohol exponentially made me feel much worse.

The lights were turned on... She glanced over at me and I looked at her. A smile that I might never see again. Someone that I might never see again. I wanted to make a lasting memory that we both will cherish for a long time.

Usually, I would be asked for the GQ(Golden Question) when at a massage. I guess this time around, the tables have turned and I asked her the GQ instead. Isn't it ironic. Hahaha!

She looked at me, looking a little puzzled... It must have been eternity waiting for that reply. Time slowed down and Einstein's theory of relativity kicked in. Just pictured Einstein in my head smirking and saying "Told ya I was right".

What was the answer? I wanted an untarnished memory of that one evening with her... I wasn't sure on whether I would get a favourable answer...
Her eyes shifted as she was ready to give me an answer... I braced my nerves for that reply...
She said...
To be continued. I go smoke first.

Vandreax
19-03-2014, 01:22 AM
What was the answer? I wanted an untarnished memory of that one evening with her... I wasn't sure on whether I would get a favourable answer...
Her eyes shifted as she was ready to give me an answer... I braced my nerves for that reply...
She said... YES!:cool:

I guess Bro Moon must've have seen the sparks flying in that room and he was lucky enough not to get burns from all the sparks. :D
Bro Moon was steady enough to tell me that he will be able to extend the room after everyone clears out and he was happy that I found someone I could connect to there.

Girl P and I were trying to suppress what we were feeling. We took occasional glances at each other and sneaked in smiles.

Fast Forward! Both of us lay in bed. Talking to one another. She was buried in my chest and I was smelling her hair. Awkward as we didn't know how we should initiate. Our lips touched as we both let out a moan of relief. I ran my fingers down her curvy body. For that moment in time, all the problems in the world didn't matter. I can confidently say that bodily fluids were lost numerous times and we had to use a towel to dry ourselves off before we cuddled and fell asleep. I won't go into details. :p

I am now writing this Field Report, the longest I have ever written, as I feel that the event arranged by Bro Moon deserves it. I sit now in front of my PC as I pack my bags to leave for Europe. Images of her smile sends a warm feeling within me. I swear I still can smell her perfume. This will be a memory that will forever be untarnished and locked in a vault in my brain and a part of the SBF legacy.

Total Event Damage:- $270 + $XXX.
$200 - Event
$20 - Top-up as 1 bro didn't turn up. :mad:
$50 - Jack and Coke (Bring your own)
$XXX - Extra for hotel room extension and also brought her shopping plus her tips.
Experience - Priceless.

Sounds like a Mastercard advertisement.

Hope other bros will support Bro Moon.

kmwai
19-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Holy! Nice report...ended really well for u