PDA

View Full Version : Trade Contacts for FB

xxquickflashxx
10-03-2014, 09:25 PM
My bro UpTownDude has been MIA :(

Do any other bros want to trade contacts? I have a 21 year old Chinese who even let her ex bf CIM. She's now actively looking for new FB, fucking horny!

PM to trade contacts! Thanks all!

horny000
10-03-2014, 11:39 PM
hi there, i have a contact and would love to trade

demonhunter
10-03-2014, 11:55 PM

Do any other bros want to trade contacts? I have a 21 year old Chinese who even let her ex bf CIM. She's now actively looking for new FB, fucking horny!

I give u 10 rep points trade for her number how ?:confused:

:D

xxquickflashxx
11-03-2014, 01:11 AM
I give u 10 rep points trade for her number how ?:confused:

Haha! What is rep actually for ah bro? I got 6 points means got people zap me ah?

demonhunter
11-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Haha! What is rep actually for ah bro? I got 6 points means got people zap me ah?

Ya , everyone starts off with 20 points .

U kena zapped 14 .

xxquickflashxx
11-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Ya , everyone starts off with 20 points .

U kena zapped 14 .

Wah why so sad.. Hahah. If you want contacts just PM me bro! I'll give one to you FOC, if you feeling kind can trade with me also :P

ranger0201
11-03-2014, 01:26 AM

She ok with other race bro ?? I'm Indian

xxquickflashxx
11-03-2014, 01:31 AM
She ok with other race bro ?? I'm Indian

I'm not sure bro, but I got other contacts to trade as well! PM me and we'll see how it goes.

horny000
11-03-2014, 02:37 AM
bro can pm me her ctc?

Giansex
11-03-2014, 08:00 AM
I have a maid to trade.need to jio her out a few time.before u can enter her.love.to.drink at lucky plaza on her off.day

Lucifersangel
11-03-2014, 12:26 PM

Wait wait wait "who even let her exs" means u NEVER up her before or finish in her mouth before arh? Like that is say story only ley. You also never test drive how bro here know u real or not? u sure u never steal her number sabo her is it?

U better try her first then come her flaunt ley. don't sabo the bros here. Later she complain complain they die ley.

justl00king
11-03-2014, 12:58 PM
If you want contacts just PM me bro! I'll give one to you FOC, Nice gesture bro, caring is sharing...and u will be rewarded.

Just in case, please dun send me...my contacts overload! :eek: lol :p

Have fun bro!

xxquickflashxx
11-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Nice gesture bro, caring is sharing...and u will be rewarded.

Have fun bro!

Bro, I say I give you FOC, other people zap me say I didn't share with them..

Just don't get it! I'm more than willing to trade, just don't zap me cause I don't want to give you FOC mah! Respect is earned both ways guys :eek:

ah rat
11-03-2014, 01:02 PM

Have fun bro!

Bro,don't paiseh :D

demonhunter
11-03-2014, 01:04 PM

Have fun bro!

You may pass some over if you cannot handle ...

acidicavex
11-03-2014, 01:05 PM

Have fun bro!

Bro. My opposite pls share....... :p:D

justl00king
11-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Bro. My opposite pls share....... :p:DHaha bro..I'm quite sure u r in no lacking of the babes. ;)

acidicavex
11-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Haha bro..I'm quite sure u r in no lacking of the babes. ;)

No wor phonebook empty no babes nos. Liao..... :(:p

Nabei999
12-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Your inbox full

Uptowndude
12-03-2014, 12:56 AM

Bro, i where got MIA, PMed you back le you nv receive?:confused:

Anws bro your inbox is maxed out. You able send me another PM again?

Btw i am still looking to exchange contacts. Please PM me bros! Cheers!

benster1973
12-03-2014, 03:09 PM
pm...me I have 1 to exchange

xxquickflashxx
21-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Thanks for those who have traded legit contacts! Although there are many who gave fake contacts.. I'm interested in knowing some Malay FBs so PM me for trade!

Also, if you really do not have any for trade, at least up me and I willl pass you a contact!

Cheers!

youngent
21-03-2014, 12:52 AM
would like to up you. but I think my account is not out of moderation yet :p

Teenboy
21-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Bro check pm :D

rl7725
21-03-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm interested. Lemme know the details... Thanks!

Khan77
21-03-2014, 12:15 PM
I have one model for trade.. not local.. but here for 2 days only. PM for details and pic!

virginlovers
21-03-2014, 12:43 PM
i am interested. got pic?

Aestheti
22-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Lol cannot up you due to moderation.

xxquickflashxx
22-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Good trading with some bros! Don't know why some people still bother to give fake ctcs though..

Still looking to trade! If you have Malay chicks even better! Hit me up lads :)

win13win
23-03-2014, 10:06 AM
I have never try those contacts before, maybe I shy, even when someone give me I also never call before as I really do not know how to start the conversation.

I do have a few FB before but all those are either old school mate or waitress from pub.

Maybe so old bird can teach me some trick?

xxquickflashxx
26-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Many people have been wanting to trade Wechat ID, so I am now trading WeChat IDs as well! Keep em coming bros! :)

ttitti411
26-03-2014, 01:55 AM
ho ho what contract means

xxquickflashxx
09-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Have been receiving PMs past week so I thought I'll revive this again!

For those who are interested, either up me or trade! (Fake contacts will be blacklisted)

Cheers guys!

Jamestanjx
09-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Lai bro.. Lai share share! Sound tempting!:D

dapang
12-04-2014, 12:16 AM
i have 2 milf to trade, both malaysians in their early 30s, very horny and can be bonk on the first meeting without much effort. any bros with FBs that can be bonk easily on the first meeting to exchange can pm me.

Sexfish
12-04-2014, 01:20 AM
can i hv her contact

pektusjack
12-04-2014, 03:12 PM
hi anyone kind enough to share...i can give you something in return...thank you

xxquickflashxx
16-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Guys please stop asking you to give you free ctc. I'm strictly trading for FB ctcs.

I'll gladly trade Wechat Ids as well.

That being said, keep them coming!! :)

ColdBlood99
16-04-2014, 12:30 AM
ppl finding fb is so hard, yet you all still can trade.

speechless. nowadays why gals getting so bitchy?

onelonetree
20-04-2014, 11:22 PM
I have a chubby swt to trade. She stays in punggol and i have fucking her in different car parks at the new flats in punggol almost every night but i am looking for some new fbs. She is very accomodating and is great in bbbj. any bros who have fbs for exchange can pm me

samster1234
20-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Bro, I will be honest and admit I have no fb and never had one.....would love one though, can give a bro a break?

fatboy1992
21-04-2014, 02:32 AM
I have a chubby swt to trade. She stays in punggol and i have fucking her in different car parks at the new flats in punggol almost every night but i am looking for some new fbs. She is very accomodating and is great in bbbj. any bros who have fbs for exchange can pm me

Bro can clear out some space i got .I can give u two to exchange one . One stay bedok and work in sk , one stay in jurong

sadsky18
21-04-2014, 05:22 AM
are you guys sure the fb you all are trading willing to accept new guys ?

they may let you up but might not want new guys .

respect the woman my dear fellow friends .

(not sour grapes . just my two cent )

zannoymousz
23-04-2014, 02:31 PM
brossss.. new here, anyone can share one fb contact with me?? never try b4 so wanna test test the feeling..

fatboy1992
27-04-2014, 06:13 AM

Bro delete ur inbox is full

weealan777
28-04-2014, 01:07 AM
I have a contact 26 yr old gal... still a virgin. Many guys have tried to slip their hands into her skirt but failed...

Arisa, 26, 98557248

tokidoki1986
28-04-2014, 09:54 AM
I've got a few to trade off. do let me know if you're interested

WOOHOO
28-04-2014, 11:02 AM
i have a contact 26 yr old gal... Still a virgin. Many guys have tried to slip their hands into her skirt but failed...

Arisa, 26, 98557248

kan nee nah la you si bei humji!!! Sour balls to sabo a gerl!!!!!

Nin peh bu bo kar si lu jit eh si gin na ?????????

hcg_explorer
28-04-2014, 12:12 PM
kan nee nah la you si bei humji!!! Sour balls to sabo a gerl!!!!!

Nin peh bu bo kar si lu jit eh si gin na ?????????

wow coolz... relac chio bu...
let 阿佬 do the job... KNNBCCB... damn bloddy idiot...

WOOHOO
28-04-2014, 12:29 PM
wow coolz... relac chio bu...
let 阿佬 do the job... KNNACCB... damn bloddy idiot...

aftn ah lauz :p gam sia gam sia really scumbag sia

tsuna91
28-04-2014, 01:03 PM
how u all start conversation sia..

i always feel dam weird. lol

WOOHOO
28-04-2014, 02:21 PM
how u all start conversation sia..

i always feel dam weird. lol

"Hello?" :rolleyes:

superoy
28-04-2014, 03:20 PM
"hi ASKM?"

tsuna91
29-04-2014, 02:04 AM

after that? :p:p what u all talk about ah

JackieTan
30-04-2014, 04:27 AM

You PM is full. Time to clear. Lolz.

lim85
30-04-2014, 10:09 AM
have a ITE school on wechat who is open minded. depend on whether u dare to lick her anot. so far i have done for her not much and great bj. but she is shy so handle with care dont freak her out. only exchange after i verify yrs good to go. pm for more detail

WOOHOO
30-04-2014, 10:28 AM
after that? :p:p what u all talk about ah

Catch her eye. You don't have to do anything elaborate or dramatic to do this -- in fact, you probably shouldn't. Just smile at her from across the room, excuse yourself as you brush past her, or just lock eyes, look away, and then look back at her after enough time has passed. You don't have to say hi to her the second you notice her; instead, you can spend some time making her curious about you first. If you already know the girl, of course, then don't play too hard to get and go right up and say hi to her.
Make sure to keep up confident body language as you approach. Keep your head up high, your gaze straight ahead of you, and maintain good posture as you approach her.
If you wait too long to say hello, she might feel like she's getting ignored.

Introduce yourself. All you have to do is say, "Hello, I'm Joe -- what's your name?" Or, "I'm Joe. It's nice to meet you." When she responds and gives you her name, reach out and lightly shake her hand. Don't be awkward about it. Sure, it may feel a little old school, but it's the way mature people introduce themselves. If you already know the girl, you can just say hi and make sure to use her name.
Once you know the girl's name, use it a few times so she thinks that you're really invested in the conversation and care about what she has to say. Just once or twice is enough.

Be yourself. Loosen up and let this girl see who you really are. If you're a goofy, funny guy, make her laugh. If you're more serious, talk to her about topics that are interesting and meaningful without being too serious instead of cracking tons of jokes -- unless jokes are your thing. Also, while you need to find out about her, you also need to tell her yourself so that she can get to know you. This is a part of being yourself.
Remember that, while it's important to be yourself, you should hold back on the more eccentric stuff, the kind of qualities that make people say, "You have to get to know him first..."

Smile. This can help a lot. It shows that you are enjoying the conversation and that you feel comfortable, which will make the girl continue talking with you. Try to have a natural expression that has your lips slightly upturned in a smile, and at the appropriate moments, smile bigger and grin. You don't have to smile the whole time, but smiling at key moments at the beginning of a conversation can make the girl feel appreciated.
Smiling will put the girl at ease and will make her feel like you really like what she has to say.
Don't smile the whole time, obviously, or you'll look nervous, or even constipated.

Stay away from the personal stuff. If you like the girl, then sure, the goal is to get to know her on a deep level eventually, but that doesn't mean you should talk about your grief over your grandmother's death or to describe the rash on your back in great detail seconds after you meet. Instead, pick light topics that are inoffensive and are easy to talk about, such as your pets, favorite bands, or hobbies, so that you don't make the girl uncomfortable before you really get to know each other.
Picking light topics to start off doesn't mean you have to pick boring topics. You don't have to talk about the weather just to avoid saying anything slightly personal.
Follow the flow of the conversation. Sometimes two people really hit it off and start opening up to each other much faster than they would expect. If the girl starts opening up to you and really trusts you, you can hold back a bit less, too.

Find common ground. Try to steer the topic in the direction of something you both care about, from your obsession with Community to your love of biking. You don't have to do this by asking her about her five favorite bands, types of food, hobbies, or forms of exercise; you can just listen to the natural flow of the conversation, and see if you can find something you both like, or if you can get her to notice something you like. For example, if you casually mention that you were coming back from the As game yesterday, then she'll respond if she's a big As fan, too.
When you're talking, make sure you ask open-ended questions instead of "yes" or "no" questions, so you can keep the conversation going.
Don't despair if you feel like you have nothing in common. You'll be able to find something eventually if you keep up a fun conversation for long enough.
It may turn out that you don't have so much in common, but that you click because you have similar personalities or outlooks. That's great, too.
When you mention a band you like, ask her if she likes the band too; let her see that you care about her interests when you're talking about yours.

79trying
01-05-2014, 05:27 PM

Hahaha... Good one :)

xingboy
02-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Catch her eye. You don't have to do anything elaborate or dramatic to do this -- in fact, you probably shouldn't. Just smile at her from across the room, excuse yourself as you brush past her, or just lock eyes, look away, and then look back at her after enough time has passed. You don't have to say hi to her the second you notice her; instead, you can spend some time making her curious about you first. If you already know the girl, of course, then don't play too hard to get and go right up and say hi to her.
Make sure to keep up confident body language as you approach. Keep your head up high, your gaze straight ahead of you, and maintain good posture as you approach her.

Introduce yourself. All you have to do is say, "Hello, I'm Joe -- what's your name?" Or, "I'm Joe. It's nice to meet you." When she responds and gives you her name, reach out and lightly shake her hand. Don't be awkward about it. Sure, it may feel a little old school, but it's the way mature people introduce themselves. If you already know the girl, you can just say hi and make sure to use her name.
Once you know the girl's name, use it a few times so she thinks that you're really invested in the conversation and care about what she has to say. Just once or twice is enough.

Be yourself. Loosen up and let this girl see who you really are. If you're a goofy, funny guy, make her laugh. If you're more serious, talk to her about topics that are interesting and meaningful without being too serious instead of cracking tons of jokes -- unless jokes are your thing. Also, while you need to find out about her, you also need to tell her yourself so that she can get to know you. This is a part of being yourself.
Remember that, while it's important to be yourself, you should hold back on the more eccentric stuff, the kind of qualities that make people say, "You have to get to know him first..."

Smile. This can help a lot. It shows that you are enjoying the conversation and that you feel comfortable, which will make the girl continue talking with you. Try to have a natural expression that has your lips slightly upturned in a smile, and at the appropriate moments, smile bigger and grin. You don't have to smile the whole time, but smiling at key moments at the beginning of a conversation can make the girl feel appreciated.
Smiling will put the girl at ease and will make her feel like you really like what she has to say.
Don't smile the whole time, obviously, or you'll look nervous, or even constipated.

Stay away from the personal stuff. If you like the girl, then sure, the goal is to get to know her on a deep level eventually, but that doesn't mean you should talk about your grief over your grandmother's death or to describe the rash on your back in great detail seconds after you meet. Instead, pick light topics that are inoffensive and are easy to talk about, such as your pets, favorite bands, or hobbies, so that you don't make the girl uncomfortable before you really get to know each other.
Picking light topics to start off doesn't mean you have to pick boring topics. You don't have to talk about the weather just to avoid saying anything slightly personal.
Follow the flow of the conversation. Sometimes two people really hit it off and start opening up to each other much faster than they would expect. If the girl starts opening up to you and really trusts you, you can hold back a bit less, too.

Find common ground. Try to steer the topic in the direction of something you both care about, from your obsession with Community to your love of biking. You don't have to do this by asking her about her five favorite bands, types of food, hobbies, or forms of exercise; you can just listen to the natural flow of the conversation, and see if you can find something you both like, or if you can get her to notice something you like. For example, if you casually mention that you were coming back from the As game yesterday, then she'll respond if she's a big As fan, too.
When you're talking, make sure you ask open-ended questions instead of "yes" or "no" questions, so you can keep the conversation going.
Don't despair if you feel like you have nothing in common. You'll be able to find something eventually if you keep up a fun conversation for long enough.
It may turn out that you don't have so much in common, but that you click because you have similar personalities or outlooks. That's great, too.
When you mention a band you like, ask her if she likes the band too; let her see that you care about her interests when you're talking about yours.

Thank you WOOHOO jie 's long post ! This is a must read ! :D

unclewong
03-05-2014, 08:35 PM
can pm me contacts?? :D

Continuum78
04-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Have a few contacts, one a 26f girl who posted here before looking for fb. Looking to exchange ctcs.

xxquickflashxx
10-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Sorry for being MIA, been busy at work! For all the bros who I haven't replied and still interested in trading, please PM me again!

Currently looking for - Minahs, JC girls!

Any other girls can be discussed as well! PM me!

Only sincere and real trades will be accepted! Sick of getting fake numbers after trading real ones!

SexyLove93
11-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Hi bros! I've been a silent reader for a long long time and always envy all the adventures you bros have and sometimes wonder what's it like to have a FB myself. OK the point is, I hope one of you bros could be nice enough to give me a fb contact to get started with and hopefully can repay you in the future. thanks for the help!

Anraj93
11-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Hi guys, despite trying a few times on this forum and outside I've yet to find an fb. I hope there might be some bros who can spare me some contacts so that I can get started. I will definitely return the favour when I can.
Many thanks

Gambol
11-06-2014, 12:34 AM
I have a few contact for trade.

One PRC working at nightclub can bonk for free, but must spend a bit of time. Up her on third meeting.

One local Malay girl, skinny and can feel her pelvis bone when fuck, damn shiok. Very easy to up, but only have 1 day off a week. Works in retail sales.

One Chinese MILF super horny. Cannot fuck but she can bbbj in car for you. After CIM she will still continue to deepthroat till your last drop then swallow. (see my avatar)

One Chinese young mother. A bit chubby, not fat, and can do everything except anal. Can COF also.

I am looking for slim girls from poly, JC, Malay or Chinese also can. Very keen in OL also.

If bros keen to trade, please provide me the following info:
1. which lady you want to trade
2. the name and contact of your girl
3. how to approach

Only then I will share with you the contact, and how to approach them for guaranteed bonk.

EnjoyIsAll
11-06-2014, 02:03 AM
New in this forum. Any recommendations, I'm looking for female FB. Malay preferably.

Lucifersangel
11-06-2014, 03:43 AM

Must also rmb, if she isn't interested pls SUCK IT UP and walk away like a man. No point sticking around. Maybe she really don't like u, maybe she is so chio she is used to man kissing her feet begging her. If you are different, she might actually take an interest. It's was more attractive to see a gentleman than a leech.

And please.. NEVER FUCKING BE like some sore loser here posting contact of girls trying to get revenge. Glad the virgin rejected him. Go crawl back in you mother cb and hide from girls la-.-

Lucifersangel
11-06-2014, 03:51 AM
ppl finding fb is so hard, yet you all still can trade.

speechless. nowadays why gals getting so bitchy?

Because girls are only bitchy to specific guys that's are here being MOTHERFUCKING DICKS trading girls contact WITHOUT their permission. Why should any girls ever be nice to dicks? If they are nice, you would have traded them!

Nah! Your life question have been answered. Now go suck you thumb in the corner and cry over it.

real_king
11-06-2014, 07:21 AM
I thght FB is supposed to keep.

Trade? It's changed into a commodity?

nickahben
11-06-2014, 08:06 PM
I have a few contact for trade.

One PRC working at nightclub can bonk for free, but must spend a bit of time. Up her on third meeting.

One local Malay girl, skinny and can feel her pelvis bone when fuck, damn shiok. Very easy to up, but only have 1 day off a week. Works in retail sales.

One Chinese MILF super horny. Cannot fuck but she can bbbj in car for you. After CIM she will still continue to deepthroat till your last drop then swallow. (see my avatar)

One Chinese young mother. A bit chubby, not fat, and can do everything except anal. Can COF also.

I am looking for slim girls from poly, JC, Malay or Chinese also can. Very keen in OL also.

If bros keen to trade, please provide me the following info:
1. which lady you want to trade
3. how to approach

Only then I will share with you the contact, and how to approach them for guaranteed bonk.
Sorry one question..u means I have to give u all the following 1st before u will trade or share anything with me arh...1.which lady you want to trade
3. how to approach[/B]

batamlover
12-06-2014, 01:49 AM
Looking for contacts to trade

have 1 ite minah willing to mess around in public for the rush
another 27 malay girl solid service but got kid.

Will give only to a few bros.

hornykiddo
13-06-2014, 01:04 AM
I thght FB is supposed to keep.

Trade? It's changed into a commodity?
well you gotta have some cash to exchange for some chips eh? :X