PDA

View Full Version : Confession of a First Time Bonker

SaintTKP
09-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Please don't laugh at me.

I'm a new bonker. Had my first bonk this week.
It was a very sweet experience.
Although it was my first, I was already old enough to know the golden-rule "Never fall in love with a hooker".

God. It was easier said than done.

I don't know why but i think I was lucky to have found a girl with a high-GFE.
I was smitten.
It was the best 'first-time' experience a man can ask for. (note: I was not a virgin. Just my first time fucking a hooker)

After that bonk, i couldn't get her out of my mind. It was crazy. I know I was in deep shit. Quicksand. Going down...

Then she tell me she was going home (to China).
I felt cheated.
But I know I didn't do anything wrong to make her 'don't like me'.
We exchanged lots of SMSes. She apologised for the fast departure.
Said she really liked me but she had to go home on short notice.
Am I suay? Or am I cheated (of my feelings).
I'm still going down in quicksand.

Someone help me.
Do PRC hookers always do these things? Or do they have geniune reasons to suddenly leave?

stillgottheblue
10-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Fucked up, you better get out of this situation soon. A whore words are not to be taken seriously.

Keep yourself occupied or get a new bonk!

oxeso
10-03-2014, 08:40 AM
It's an eternal truth--Fls r here to earn $$ n go. U r there to pay $$, f n go. Nothing more nothing less.
Willing buyer willing seller blah blah blah... If u ever felt cheated, it's bcos u couldn't handle tat. Better not to f ard then..:)

Johnbass
10-03-2014, 08:58 AM
FR pls...
Who's the FL?
If GFE so good, sure many bros piak-ed before liao.
Then you can exchange notes with them.
:D

demonhunter
10-03-2014, 09:22 AM
A whore does not need to go back China to make you feel cheated .
They are banging other Bros out there .

What you need to do is ,

Find the tallest building in your area
Or
Get a strong rope and hang yourself to a tree .

:)

leekwantew
10-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Good thing she's going back. Less temptation for you to visit her.

Delete her number. For your own sake

pearlnjewel
10-03-2014, 07:50 PM
you are f**ked bro, I know its a surreal feeling, you feel like you guys are couples when together.

Been there. DOne that.

You think, surely you won't want to have her as your wife, you already knowingly understood shes a FL, in case you turn your back on her and bring up what she had done in the past. Marriage screwed.

Life is sometimes so painful isnt it...let go...of her. Take care of yourself bro.

SaintTKP
10-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Thanks to all bros who gave me advice.
I will pull through this.
And I think I'm going for more bookings.

MrPimp
10-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Find a new one..

demonhunter
10-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Someone help me.
Do PRC hookers always do these things? Or do they have geniune reasons to suddenly leave?

Ok i try to help to the best of my knowledge .

No , PRC Whores doesnt always leave suddenly .

Yes , they have very genuine reasons mostly family problems ...some of them are listed below .

1) father or mother is very sick , need money to see doctor
2) brother in debts due to gambling
3) their water buffalo kena heat stroke , cannot work .
4) House collapse due to heavy thunderstorm
5) their chicken farm kena bird flu
6) their lambs kena HIV

so once you received a call from her later , asking for $$$ .
Remember to send her ASAP and ask her if its enough .

Expect the second call , she will say she wants to come over to SG , but no $$$ for plane ticket , room rentals and Agent fees for the work permit .

So , send her the second batch of $$$ and in no time 2 of you will live happily ever after .

THE END .

:D

Ken79
11-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Bro, u kc yourself la.... good thing that only thing u 'lost' is some feelings and not a lifelong's savings + debts.

I dont deny we all find FLs whom we like in terms of looks, figure, the fuck job, gfe, etc etc... u can be nice to her give some tips but never be kc by her your yourself and think u can have a relationship with her.

FelyneHunter
11-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Are you hoping they really will fall for you one day? Since you know the golden rule, stick to it! abide by it!

oldnewbie
11-03-2014, 09:13 AM

Although it was my first, I was already old enough to know the golden-rule "Never fall in love with a hooker".

I was smitten.
It was the best 'first-time' experience a man can ask for. (note: I was not a virgin. Just my first time fucking a hooker)

After that bonk, i couldn't get her out of my mind. It was crazy. I know I was in deep shit. Quicksand. Going down...

lucky? love at first bonk? not really..you met a PRO and got KCed real bad

you are LUCKY to be here instead

their skill is giving GFE to everybody and they will REALLY use this GFE to extarct whatever they can get out of you.
Disconnect all communication now or you will never get out of the trap financially or emotionally in one piece.

refer to thread below for therapy
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=116417

You can also put her contact out here so that bros who have bonked her can write some F.R.s for you to help in the therapy

I felt cheated.

Someone help me.
Do PRC hookers always do these things? Or do they have genuine reasons to suddenly leave?

Going back gives them many genuine excuses or reasons to ask for money. you will receive many SMSes for money..give once and you are hooked

Finally: FIRE and FORGET!

IAmAwesome
13-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Bro, u kc yourself la.... good thing that only thing u 'lost' is some feelings and not a lifelong's savings + debts.

Very true indeed ;)

lixiao17
13-03-2014, 11:54 PM
It is their(FL) job to KC, nothing wrong with that. This is so called being professional, it not how to earn their fast income by keeping their regulars?

This is also why we keep visit FLs/WLs as you can read in our FRs/MRs on how they score on the GFE factor. Some service standard that they provide even our own GF/spouse cannot delivered...

Bottom line is, we know that we are paying for that professional service they give us in return. Its pleasure and its a trade, thats all.

MichaelWinn
14-03-2014, 01:48 AM
try to bonk more girls
once you try more girls, you will find that you will not be so attached to the last one
if possible do not visit a wl more than 3 times
i also almost kena kc in the past
but now i find that trying more girls is more fun and challenging
and saves you from emtional attachment and financial loss in the future;)

jojoboy
18-03-2014, 10:07 PM
yes what they said is true,
try to bonk others girls. I also same as you.. I also just join about this "finding happy ending service". the 1st girl I go for 4 time even to go out.. spend me to of $600 in 2 week.. too attach to her already. end up find other girl than slowly don't have the attach feeling... because most girl this feeling... :)

pleasurehobby
19-03-2014, 12:42 AM

I was smitten.

I felt cheated.

Someone help me.

Bonk more bro. Keep bonking. You will see the light then.

fictionman
20-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Its their bread & butter to make guys fall head over heels

pleasurehobby
23-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Hi TS, for FLs, texting and maintaining contact is part of business. A recurring customer is important for their income and earnings. You can try more FLs, which you will gradually find out that all of them will try to GFE or KC you, and you will hopefully awake your "sharinggan".

MichaelWinn
23-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Hi TS, for FLs, texting and maintaining contact is part of business. A recurring customer is important for their income and earnings. You can try more FLs, which you will gradually find out that all of them will try to GFE or KC you, and you will hopefully awake your "sharinggan".
well said, keep trying different fls will be the best policy
life is too short and uncertain for us to be''burderned'' by just one fl
in fact when i keep fucking the same fl, after a while i find it boring and not
exciting anymore and longer time to arouse
when i try a different fl each time ,there is a feeling of excitement in the air
and that gets my hormones jumping in excitement;)