PDA

View Full Version : I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against DAC

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-03-2014, 02:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Lu Yeow Lim.

Having watched the youtube videos on the Little India riot, especially the ones showing the bus being smashed and the police cars being flipped over by a crazed mob.. And considering his insolent behaviour towards the former CP Mr Tee Tua Ba. I am very disappointed that despite being a scholar and of high position, he lacks the maturity and courage to own up to his leadership failures.

Public confidence in the SPF has taken a grievous blow. If the Government wants to restore her citizens' confidence in the SPF's professionalism and impartiality...

The PSC must commence disciplinary proceedings against DAC Lu Yeow Lim. I am sure the public will respect the PSC's final decision on the appropriate actions, if any, to be taken against DAC Lu.

To honourable members of the Public Service Commission:Please do what is right and fair!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?176485-I-urge-the-Public-Service-Commission-to-launch-disciplinary-proceedings-against-DAC&goto=newpost).